The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Copyright slavelloyd © 2001—This story may be freely copied, disseminated and posted, so long as there is no fee for access. Without the author’s permission, it may not be posted on websites that charge for access, including those that use some form of paid adult check to verify age. Neither may it be published in a hard copy (paper) publication that is disseminated for money. The author may be contacted by e-mailing

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and a complete fantasy. The characters are very loosely based on real people, but the events depicted have never occurred, and probably couldn’t ever occur. As for the morality of the mind control exercises contained herein, there isn’t any. The author does not mean to suggest, endorse or in anyway recommend that anyone try anything like what the narrators do in this story. It is a fantasy, nothing more. Although largely a mind control story, it contains substantial references to and descriptions of gay (homosexual) sexual practices. It also describes fetishes of various sorts—leather, uniform, S/M, cigar and pipe smoking. If any of these things disturb or bother you, or if you are under the age of 18, do not read it. Feel free to go to another site and read more appropriate material.

CREATING MASTER—Part I: Officer Jake

Officer Jake McCray looked a lot like Mark McGwire. He was built almost as big as McGwire—6′4, 250 pounds of solid muscle, with massive biceps, legs and chest. His tight breeches showed a pretty spectacular basket, too. He was also redhead, although he was more a carrot top than McGwire’s copper. He wore his hair in a high and tight horseshoe flat top, and had a big red stache. I myself am 32, 5′6 and 150 pounds, with brown hair. I’m reasonably good looking and well-built, but not remarkable in any way. I’m looking for a strict and demanding Master, who isn’t too much of a Sadist. I don’t really like pain.

I first caught sight of this God standing on the street next to his big police Harley, in full motorcycle cop gear, with breeches, leather jacket, and Dehners. Physically, he was the man of my dreams, and I stood there drooling. I noticed he wore a wedding ring (damn!) and was watching every good looking woman who walked by. Even though he was obviously straight, I swore then that he would become my Master, the Master I had always dreamed about. Officer Jake deserved to be worshipped, and I was going to be the one to do it. I just had to figure out how to make this happen.

I had always had an interest in hypnosis, and had studied it during a college psychology class. Over the years since then, I practiced it occasionally, getting friends and acquaintances to do small things, but never making any big changes. Now I was determined to start the biggest hypnosis project I had ever tried—making the personality changes which would make Officer Jake into the perfect Master for me.

Over the next six months I stalked him. There’s no other word to describe it. I took every chance I could to find him on his patrol. When I succeeded, I’d engage him in some light chat. Finally, after six months of these seemingly random encounters, I offered to buy him a beer when he got off duty. He accepted and met me at a neighborhood bar a couple of hours later. I bought him a beer and slipped a sedative in, then watched as he started to get drowsy. I bought him several more beers and watched him get a little drunk, too. Finally, when I thought he would be susceptible, I started the induction.

I moved my watch so it reflected a spot of light from one of the overheads onto the wall of our booth. Then I pointed it out to him and started moving it in small circles. As I did this, I pointed out how fascinating the spot was and how relaxing it was to look at the spot and listen to my voice. Soon I had him in a deep trance.

I knew I had to make the changes gradual if this was going to work, so I decided to start small. First, I wanted to fix it so that I could easily put him back in a trance. I also had to make sure that he would believe and assimilate what I told him when he was in the trance state. Finally, Officer Jake was going to learn the pleasures of cigar and pipe smoking. Nothing turns me on faster than a real man smoking a big, thick black stogie, or a big, good-looking pipe. When I see a hot cop doing it, I’m ready to cream in my pants. So if Officer Jake was going to become the Master of my dreams, he had to take up smoking.

I started by asking him how he felt.

“I feel good Lloyd, really relaxed.”

“Call me boy, Officer Jake. From now on just call me boy, unless you have a more fitting name you want to use. It feels good to be relaxed like this doesn’t it? You like feeling this way.”

“Yeah, boy, I like feeling this way.”

“You want to feel this way again, soon and often, don’t you Officer Jake?”

“Yeah boy. I do.”

“That’s good Officer Jake, because I can make that happen. Whenever I say the word sleep in your presence, you will immediately go into a trance ten times deeper than the one you’re in now. And you’ll feel really, really good and relaxed. You’ll acknowledge that being in that state by saying ‘Hi fuckboy’. Now repeat that back to me, please.”

“Whenever you say the word sleep in my presence, I will immediately go into a trance ten times deeper than the one I’m in now. And I’ll feel really, really god and relaxed. I will acknowledge that state by saying ‘Hi fuckboy.’”

“Now sleep Officer Jake.”

“Hi fuckboy.”

“Hi, Officer Jake. How are you feeling?”

“I’m feeling really, really good and relaxed boy.”

“I’m glad to hear it Officer Jake. From now on, if I tell you to believe or think something when you’re in this state, you will know in the deepest level and every level of your being that what I tell you is true. If I tell you to do something, you will do it at the time I tell you to do it. Got that?”

“Yeah boy. When I’m in this state, if you tell me to believe or think something, I will know in the deepest level and every level of my being that what you tell me is true. If you tell me to do something, I will do it at the time you tell me to do it.”

“I wouldn’t lie to you, would I?”

“No, boy, you wouldn’t lie to me.”

“Do you smoke Officer Jake?”

“No boy, it’s bad for you and it stinks. I can’t stand smoking.”

“No Officer Jake, that’s not the way it is at all. Cigars and pipes aren’t good for you, but they’re not nearly as bad as cigarettes. What you lose in physical health, you more than get back in relaxation and stress relief when you smoke them. And you really like the manly aromas of cigars and pipes. What’s more, from now on when you see a good looking man smoking a big, fat, black cigar or a good looking pipe, you will think to yourself ‘wow, he’s a real he-man stud. I bet I’d look hot doing that.’ You’ll also notice how much that man appears to be enjoying and savoring his smoke, and think that you might like to try it. After all, real men smoke cigars and pipes, and you are definitely a real man. Only wussies don’t smoke. Now tell me how you fell about smoking.”

“Well, boy, cigars and pipes aren’t nearly as bad for you as cigarettes, and I really like the manly aromas of cigars and pipes. Besides, what you lose in physical health, you more than get back in relaxation and stress relief when you smoke them.”

“That’s right Officer Jake. And what will you think when you see a good looking man smoking a big, fat, black cigar or a good looking pipe?”

“I’ll think to myself ‘wow, he’s a real he-man stud. I bet I’d look hot doing that.’ And I’ll notice how much that man appears to be enjoying and savoring his smoke, and think that I might like to try it. Real men smoke. And I’m definitely a real man. Only wussies don’t smoke.”

“Very good Officer Jake. I think that’s enough for tonight. When I count to three, you will wake up, feeling very good. You won’t consciously remember this session, but the instructions I gave you are now part of you. You will believe the things I told you and follow my instructions. You will also remember that we had a pleasant conversation and be glad to see me the next time we meet. If I want to take you out for another beer, you’ll be happy to accept my invitation. One-two-three. Are you feeling alright Officer Jake?”

“Yeah boy, I feel very good.

“That man over there seems do be enjoying his cigar, doesn’t he?”

“Yeah, he does boy. Smells good too. I might like to try one sometime. Right now though, I think I’d better get home. It’s getting late and my wife’ll have a fit if I’m much later.”

He might worry about her fits now, but if I had my way, pretty soon he wouldn’t give a damn how she felt. “Okay Officer Jake. Have a good one and I’ll see you around.”

“You too, boy. See ya around.” With that he left and I followed him out a few minutes later.