The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Copyright slavelloyd © 2001—This story may be freely copied, disseminated and posted, so long as there is no fee for access. Without the author’s permission, it may not be posted on websites that charge for access, including those that use some form of paid adult check to verify age. Neither may it be published in a hard copy (paper) publication that is disseminated for money. The author may be contacted by e-mailing

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and a complete fantasy. The characters are very loosely based on real people, but the events depicted have never occurred, and probably couldn’t ever occur. As for the morality of the mind control exercises contained herein, there isn’t any. The author does not mean to suggest, endorse or in anyway recommend that anyone try anything like what the narrators do in this story. It is a fantasy, nothing more. Although largely a mind control story, it contains substantial references to and descriptions of gay (homosexual) sexual practices. It also describes fetishes of various sorts—leather, uniform, S/M, cigar and pipe smoking. If any of these things disturb or bother you, or if you are under the age of 18, do not read it. Feel free to go to another site and read more appropriate material.

Creating Master Part III—you asked for it boy!

Officer Jake here. My fucktoy slave lloyd can’t tell any more of this story because he doesn’t know all the rest and, anyway, I won’t let him. he got what he wanted though. Almost. And I have what I want now, thanks to him.

Just as he planned it, I’d been going out at the Eagle for about six months, and working my way through the hotter boys there as I learned to be a good Master. If I do say so Myself, I learned well. Except for the wimps, just about every boy I’ve played with has begged me to do it again. A fair number of them have offered to become my full time slaves, but so far I haven’t taken any of them up on it. I might though. After all, a hot cop Master like Me deserves to be worshiped properly, and one slave may not be enough. I might like owning a small harem of fuckboys, and an obedient pup or two for a pet would be nice, too. Oh well, that’s for the future. Right now, let Me get back to telling you what happened with Me and my fuckboy.

Like I said, I’d been going to the Eagle for about six months, when I saw him there and realized he was exactly what I wanted in a permanent slave. I decided I was going to own him starting that night, and it didn’t matter what he wanted. I chatted with him a bit, and I probably could have gotten him to come home with me voluntarily, but I didn’t want to be seen leaving with him. So after I talked with him, I kept an eye on him, but stayed away. At last call, I went outside, where it was hidden. Then I watched the exit of the and waited for him to leave and start walking home. I followed him in my truck, and at the darkest and most deserted part of his route, I stopped the truck and stepped out behind him.

He struggled a bit, but I had him cuffed, hooded, blindfolded and gagged in no time. I deposited him in the back of my truck, fired up a new stogie and took him back to my place. I took him downstairs into the dungeon I’ve been installing (it wasn’t much at the time, but it had the basics already—sling, cross, chains, rope, whips, paddles, toys...). Then I set him on his knees where he belonged, sat down in my easy chair, uncuffed him, and told him to start licking my boots. he made a show of protesting (and it was a show, as I soon learned).

A couple of light kicks shut him up fast enough. And while I enjoyed his boot worship and the rest of my stogie, I told him about the rest of his life.

“Hello fuckboy. You are Mine now. You are my pussyboy slave. For the rest of your life you belong to Me. You are my property, to do whatever I please with. From now on I control every aspect of your life—when you eat, sleep, drink, piss, shit, and cum. What you say, what you wear, where you work, and what you do. You have no say over any of that now. That hole between your legs isn’t your asshole anymore, it’s my boycunt or boypussy, to fuck whenever I want it. That cock and balls is just slavemeat. They’re mine to play with now, and you better not touch them without permission. Talking and eating are only the secondary uses of that mouth now, fuckface. It’s my suckhole now, and I’m gonna like using it. I’ve seen you smoke cigarettes as well as cigars and pipes, boy. Well from now on you only smoke pipes and cigars, but you’re gonna smoke ‘em whenever you can. And you’re gonna become a motor officer like me, because I want the rest of the world to think my boy’s a Man, even though I know better. Besides, that way I’ll be able to keep an eye on you at work. I’m gonna have a hell of a lot of fun training you to be the slave property I want. Now thank me properly and get that mouth up here and kiss me.”

We shotgunned smoke into each other’s mouths and lungs for a bit, then I made him work on my pits and nipples, and suck me off. he was good at it, but he was going to get better. After I came, I put my cigar butt in the ashtray, and filled and lit a big bent. Then I told him to repeat everything I’d said to him. he did, but not quite correctly. So I got my strap, put him over my knee and started whaling away. The fuckboy didn’t like that at all. In fact he was screaming and crying by the time I got to twenty. For some reason, he kept yelling out the word “sleep.”

After thirty hits, I let him up and told him to get back on his knees. you are going to learn to say that speech correctly, as your creed boy, arent you?”

“Yes Sir Master.”

“And you didn’t thank me for your correction boy, did you?”

“No Sir.”

“And what does that mean boy?”

“More punishment Sir?”

“That’s right fuckboy.”

“Please don’t Sir. I don’t like pain.”

“That doesn’t matter anymore fuckboy. All that matters is what I like, and I like punishing boys. For that matter, I like putting them in pain just for the hell of it. you better get used to it fuckboy, because I’m gonna punish you when you deserve it, and whip you or inflict pain on you whenever I feel like it.”

With that, I led him over to the St. Andrews cross and fastened him on it. Then I started flogging him with a cat. There’s nothing like enjoying a good pipe while you’re flogging your fuckboy. He was loudly crying and screaming as I flogged him, but you should have heard him when I put the alligator clamps on his nipples and started with the signal whip. It was beautiful to watch him writhe, jerk and scream. But he still kept shouting the word “sleep.” And something about not wanting a Sadist, just a Master.

When I took him off the cross, and after he thanked Me humbly, I asked him why he kept screaming “sleep” while I was beating him? And what did he mean when he said he didn’t want a Sadist, just a Master? As you might guess, he was reluctant to speak. But when I told him I’d put him back on the cross, he blurted out the whole story.

I was pissed. Man was I pissed. With no thought for what I wanted, and no care for my happiness, he had made me into what he wanted me to be. Almost. He forgot to tell me not to become a Sadist while I went about it. And I didn’t have any way back. And I didn’t want one. Well, if he hadn’t already guessed it, he was going to spend the rest of his life paying for fucking with mine. As much as I love him, there’s got to be a price.

I put him back on the cross and gave him another twenty strokes with the whip. His back was good and bloody by the time I was done. I put my pipe down and fastened him in the sling. Then I fired up another stogie, gave him one, lit it, and told him he’d better keep it in his mouth. Then I plunged my dick into my boypussy in one stroke. Bareback. All 10 thick inches. Man, that hole is hot and tight. Better than any woman’s cunt I ever had. And it’s mine now. he screamed and cried when I took it, and damn near bit through the cigar. But he didn’t lose it. Seems my boypussy’s a tender hole though. The fuckboy likes it gentle. He didn’t get it gentle that time, though. I raped that hole good, and made it mine. Besides, by the time I came, he was moaning and begging for it around that stogie. He came, too, at the same time as his Master.

I told him that in the future he better not come without permission. Then I softened that a little by letting him know that he always had permission to come when my dick was in its boycunt. Then I stuck my dick in his mouth and had him clean off the blood and shit. Then I pissed down his throat. Ah yes. I’m going to enjoy training this slave.

he’s at the Police Academy now, learning how to be a cop, just like I told him he would. he’s also learning to ride a bike, so he can be on the motor squad and we can ride together. He still doesn’t like pain much, but that doesn’t matter because I still like giving it to him. That’s part of the payback he’ll have to live with for what he did to me. Maybe he’ll eventually learn to love the pain. Oh well, I have to go a little easy on him while he’s at the Academy, since he can’t show any marks. Just wait ‘til he graduates though. Then he’ll get marks. Including a tattoo on that slavebutt, saying “Property of Master Jake” with a pipe and a cigar crossed below the words.

Oh, one more thing. I got a hold of that computer program of his, and I used it. That trance fell on him like a ton of bricks. Now he thinks he used to be straight, before I took him and made him mine. In his mind, every man he ever slept with before me was a woman. And for the rest of his life, he’ll always have a bit of regret wondering what it would have been like if I hadn’t caught him and made him the pussyboy slave he is today. And he’ll always be a little ashamed that I took his manhood even as he raises his legs in the air and begs Me for it, and every time he comes just from getting fucked by Me. Even though I’m happy about who I am now and he worships me as he should and must, he still has to pay the price. Just like me.

Enough with this. Time to fire up a stogie, and go fuck my boycunt.