The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 1

“Again with this, seriously?”

It was the expected reaction, of course, since it wasn’t the first time it had happened. Sam nodded silently in response to Gary’s outburst knowing it was just getting started.

“And so,” Gary said as he flopped into the recliner, “what’s different this time?”

“I don’t know, at least not for sure, just a feeling I had, a pretty strong one actually.”

Sam knew it sounded prepared but it was all that came to mind as he absentmindedly scrolled through the most recent updates at The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive, aka the EMCSA, the largest collection of hypnosis and “mind control” stories on the Internet.

“So, you’re going to some convention, filled with individuals you’ve never met, all interested in hypnosis used for those, well, other purposes, and you think you’re going to be safe there? Are you kidding me?“

Sam turned to see Gary shove a rather large portion of Pringles into his mouth and thought as long as that mouth was occupied with food there’d be less chance of continued conversation in this vein.

“No, I’m not kidding you, it’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, you should know this by now. It’s just, I mean it’s not like it’s a now or never thing because they have several of these each year across the country. But this time it’s just up the road and if I don’t do it this time, if I don’t take the chance with it being this close, I’ll regret it forever.”

Sam turned back to his laptop and didn’t see any particular authors he liked on the most recently added stories list at the EMCSA. Aside from the rather loud and somewhat obnoxious sound of the consumption of Pringles, the next few minutes were in moderate silence. A rather hasty and enthusiastic rapping on their dorm room door soon brought that brief respite to a close.

“Yeah, come on in,” Gary blurted out.

The door opened to reveal Gary’s friend Jason along with two girls in rather tight yoga pants with matching hoodie outfits. One had shoulder-length blonde hair, the other had a very nice short cropped style reminiscent of the character Quorra from the movie “TRON: Legacy.” That happened to be one of Sam’s favorite movies and was the very reason he found himself facing the door to get a much better look.

Gary sat up from the recliner as Jason asked: “Hey, we’re headed over to the cafeteria, you fellows interested in tagging along? I think Janine will be there if you get my drift.” He attempted to wink surreptitiously at Gary and failed miserably. It was well known that Gary had the hots for Janine, a statuesque blonde, grade-A student, and of course unapproachable to most mere male mortals, but Gary wouldn’t let any chance to be in her presence pass him by.

“Sure, man, give me a few minutes to get myself situated,” he said as he brushed the leftover crumbs and other food items off his chest and lap. He stood up, dropped the Pringles can back into the recliner and then headed to the bathroom on the other side of the room.

“Who’s your friend, Gary?” the brunette asked in a voice that made the hairs on the back of Sam’s neck stand up and say “HI!” Gary stopped at the bathroom door and turned back: “That’s Sam, Sam’s a bookworm, not interested in actual fun with actual people, so if you want to get to know him better, you’re going to have to chat with him online” and then disappeared inside.

Sam felt the bile rise in his throat but it didn’t matter by that point. The brunette smiled, Sam tried his best to smile, felt miserable about it, and then turned back to his keyboard.

“So, you interested, Sam?” Jason asked. Sam turned and noted that Jason’s eyes were bugging out to his left, towards the brunette and with the slightest movement of his head in the same direction. Sam didn’t always pick up every signal in social situations, but he got that one: Jason was signaling him that the brunette was available.

At that moment Sam felt a slight sense of deja vu, not an uncommon thing in his life, but whenever it happened there was just that moment of the memory merging with the reality and the wonder of which instance was the real one and which was probably just imagined.

“Well, I have—” and Jason cut him off:

“So, Kess, what do you think? Should we bring Sam along?”

A stronger sense of deja vu kicked in, ramped up a few levels from the moment before.

Kess turned herself more to face Sam, placing a hand on her hip and as she did so the hoodie portion of the outfit she was wearing fell back and exposed a good portion of her neck upon which appeared to be a tattoo, a bright red... rose?

Just one word escaped her ruby red lips: “Definitely.”

“No way...” Sam suddenly found himself thinking, not realizing he’d said it out loud.

His brain worked in funny ways, at least he always felt. One of his annoying habits—again, at least how he felt—was that he was incredibly fast with associations of memories, in all situations, whenever they happened. In just that moment, not even a split second really, he associated the scene he found himself in:

His room, door open, a guy with two girls at the door, talking about attending some social event. One girl being attractive to him visually, saying something. More than the words or her visual desirability caught ahold of him and he found himself staring at that tattoo of that rose and—

“I would but I have some stuff to finish up here, thanks,” he fumbled out, “maybe I’ll drop by in an hour or so, see if you’re all still there, maybe?”

Kess smiled, then a softly spoken “I’ll be there, waiting...” as Gary re-entered the fray, all pomp and no circumstance whatsoever, now wearing a rather ghastly Hawaiian shirt and oversized shorts.

“Let’s get this party started!!!” he barked as he made his way to the door. He turned back and asked Sam if he was coming.

“Nah, he’s busy, let’s roll,” Jason said as he twirled into the hallway. Kess gave a wink to Sam since she knew he was looking.

And of course, he was, and of course, he saw it.

And of course, as the door closed, he felt like a complete loser because of it.

A few moments of reflecting, of thinking how that could have happened differently, of how he could be walking down that hallway at that moment, probably with Kess at his side, listening to him no matter what he chose to be talking about or asking her about, it could have been him.

But he just never felt like he was “that guy,” the one that had that level of comfort with the ladies, even in spite of having “that guy” in his consciousness. “That guy,” waiting to be set free, practically unleashed upon the world around him, “that guy” who had that level of confidence that could and would make such things possible.

Sam stood up and went to the window which overlooked the inner area of the campus and after a few seconds saw the four of them as they cut across the lawn. Gary was on the right, with the other girl holding onto Jason fairly tightly, while Kess was somewhat detached but still with them. After a few more steps she turned as she walked and Sam swore she looked right at him—right into him—for just a brief moment.

She smiled and he could have sworn her lips started to move as he heard her speaking to his mind, just one word:

“Come?”

He felt a pull, from somewhere he couldn’t quite understand, as he leaned more towards the window. It’s like she was asking him to come with her, just a feeling but such a strong one, not a command or anything just a request to join her. The feeling disappeared all too fast for him to make any sense of it.

A few more steps, a soft smile, a very slight wave of her arm in his direction, and then she disappeared under some trees. Sam stood there for a few moments and stared out the window, all alone, and wondered what the hell had just happened.

The deja vu thing hit him on several levels: “The Matrix” scene commonly referred to as the “Follow the White Rabbit” one was the visual, but the red rose on her neck obviously wasn’t related to the white rabbit one on the character known as Dejour in the movie.

That red rose aspect came courtesy of one of his favorite hypnoerotic authors, Wiseguy, who wrote a story simply called “Sign of the Rose.” That story features a wife who wants to experience a rather deep-seated fantasy of surrendering all control to another—in this case, her husband—using hypnosis. It works itself out beautifully in the end with a small tattoo of a rose being the visual trigger for her submission even after the professional hypnosis session is over. It becomes something they both end up using to strengthen their relationship.

Sam clicked the bookmark for the EMCSA, found Wiseguy’s stories, found “Sign of the Rose,” scrolled down the page a bit to the part in the story where the husband reveals the rose tattoo to his wife the first time, thinking about what he felt... no, what she felt... in that moment when that desire to just surrender took hold of his—her mind and wouldn’t let go.

“I wonder what that’s like...” he imagined, not realizing that actions had been set in motion from just that one sighting of the rose on Kess’ neck, actions that were going to simmer in his imagination.

He found the more he thought about it—about surrender, about letting go that much—the more aroused he became, and like so many other times before he was already unconsciously reaching for his cock. His hand easily inserted itself between his sweatpants and his stomach, slid down slowly, took hold, felt the blood as it filled him, more erect, more aroused with each beat of his heart.

A few moments, a few minutes, it didn’t matter at that point, all that mattered was that feeling, of that idea as it slammed around in his awareness, and that last thing he was sure Kess spoke in his direction: “Come?”

The orgasm was more powerful than he expected which caused him to spurt off the first blast of semen right there in his sweatpants. It happened several times and before he ever had a chance to “pinch” it off in order to give himself a chance to find some tissues or something else to unload on.

“Holy shit...” was the only thought that finally did make itself known as he came back to himself. Sam stared down at the dark spot in the sweatpants as his hand remained still on his cock which was now sticky with his own essence. He’d never had an orgasm that powerful, let alone one that overtook him on such levels or nearly as fast.

Before he could think about it further, a beeping noise broke him from the reverie as his smartphone alerted him to something. He reached for the device with the free hand and pushed the home button; the lock screen came up and showed him his motivational quote for the day. He had a simplistic app he found on the Google Play Market one time that would feed him a quote a day and found it somewhat worthwhile sometimes, other times it just made him feel worse.

The words on the screen grabbed hold of him in that moment more than he’d just grabbed ahold of himself during that intense masturbation session:

“Leap, and the net will appear.”—Zen saying

Sam didn’t consider himself a total outsider, not in the least, but he did have strong feelings that sometimes the Universe had some plan for him that didn’t make any sense at all and never had. Until that moment, he was quite certain he’d be winging it through life for many years to come, unsure of what even the next day held for him. Those words sank deep and fast, and he decided to trust that the Universe knew a lot more than he did.

He shed the sweatpants and t-shirt he was wearing, tossing them into the hamper as he made his way to the bathroom for a quick shower. After that, some primping in front of the mirror, brushing the teeth, mouthwash, hair, eh, it was what it was but he did his best to tame it into something half-respectable and then back to the room for clothing.

Settling on some decent khaki slacks and a Polo-style shirt, one of those newfangled designs that aren’t meant to be tucked into the pants. He put on some slip-on loafers, and then back to the bathroom mirror to do the final pre-flight once-over. Upon seeing himself looking rather dashing if he did think so himself, he smiled—a real smile, an actually happy one even if it was just for that moment—and whispered to himself:

“I hope it’s a strong net.”

Out the door a few moments later, Sam took the same worn pathway to the campus cafeteria. He saw the people out walking around in the afternoon sun, not really noticing how much of a bounce he had in that step of his but it was there nonetheless. He felt good, really good for a change. It was quite nice to be outside after having been stuck in that dorm room for the past two days working on a CompSci project.

“So, this is what the real world looks like,” he muttered to himself under his breath, “I could get used to this.”

As he entered the cafeteria it only took a half-second or so before Gary’s blabbering found him, and as he turned to look at where the group was seated Sam instantly felt worse: Kess was nowhere to be seen.

A short sigh followed by a dropping of his shoulders wouldn’t sway him because he committed to making the best of it. He headed over towards the drink machines, grabbed a cup, heard Gary yell his name and then waved at him to be quiet. He filled the cup with some ice, decided on the fruit punch and filled it nearly full. He placed a top on it, grabbed a straw, handed the server $2 and made his way to their table.

He didn’t really sit down, more like he allowed himself to just give up and slumped into the seat more than anything else. Gary had seen it before, knew what caused it, and perked up:

“So, what brought you out of that shell we call our dorm room?”

Sam took a sip of his drink, and upon placing the cup back between his legs he stared up at Gary with a look that should have said it all but spoke anyway:

“Yes, even I need a break from the grind now and again.”

He looked around one last time, nobody over by the restrooms, nobody over in the food section, nobody... no Kess...

“This is Traci, by the way,” Jason interrupted, and the blonde smiled bright and wide and leaned towards Sam offering a hand. Sam leaned forward a bit, took the hand, soft and warm thinking “If she only knew where my hand had been twenty minutes ago, I wonder if she’d be smiling.”

A casual shake, then he slumped back and took another sip. He didn’t want to be there, he really didn’t, not at that point and after a few moments the bathroom door opened—a nasty creaking sound to the mechanism caught his ear—and he hoped it was Kess, but it was only Janine.

He giggled to himself at the thought, really, “only” Janine, one of the most utterly attractive girls—and then he corrected himself—women he’d ever seen, headed his way. Sam knew that Gary was going to make an absolute fool of himself over her and wondered if Janine ever grew tired of the men, more accurately the boys, in her life fawning over her so much.

Sam noted that even in spite of being very attracted to Janine in almost every respect he found himself thinking about Kess. Janine had a great body, worked out regularly but not too much, enough to develop muscle tone everywhere visibly and still have enough “flesh” for him to work with, or so he imagined. She had sparkling green eyes, long gorgeous legs, and nobody could ever say she wasn’t a total stunner.

And she had a great voice too, but at that moment the only voice that came to mind was Kess when she spoke to him earlier. That thought of her prompted him to look back at the bathroom door once again after which he slumped even further into the seat when she was nowhere to be found.

“You came.”

It was so wonderful, for just that moment, and he didn’t know how to handle it. Just for that moment, he imagined that it must be what a post-hypnotic trigger felt like since he still had no direct experience with such a feeling himself. He always imagined that when someone fired off his trigger he’d just drop mentally, instantly, feeling the waves of bliss and pleasure and whatever the hypnotist that implanted the trigger had intended.

He always hoped it would be exactly what he was experiencing at that moment.

He froze, literally and physically, unsure of what to do, of how to move, of how to respond. Save for the now painfully obvious erection he sported which rested against his khaki pants and against the soda sitting there at his groin—a cold soda he was now somewhat more aware of—he didn’t do much of anything at all.

He did have one thought that seemed to hammer on his consciousness, however:

“How did she know?”

Just outside of his direct visual field, Kess straightened up after leaning beside him from behind his position and then stepped into that visual field, taking up a position on his left side in the seat next to him. She placed her right hand on top of the back of his left hand which prompted Sam to look at her hand. Visually he took note of the contours, the shapes, the rings she wore, the bracelets in place there on her wrist. Her fingernails were quite long and obviously well cared for, and they sported some dark shade of a color that he couldn’t quite make out.

He then finally realized she was speaking after some indeterminable length of time.

“Wha... what?” he asked, finally breaking the spell her touch held over him as he looked up directly into her eyes.

“I said, I’m so happy you came,” softly, practically melodically Kess spoke.

“Oh, right, I came... here, well yeah, that dorm room drives me insane sometimes,” Sam said, doing his very best to mask the feeling that he’d just dodged the bullet with the innuendo about the orgasm earlier. He sincerely hoped she couldn’t read it on his face but couldn’t be sure till she smiled and softly squeezed the back of his hand once more.

“So, what are you deviants planning this evening?” Janine spoke, her voice taking on a more commanding tone if Sam could call it that.

“Traci and I were planning to spend some time at the gym,” Jason said, “then heading back to her room as her roommate is out of town for the weekend. Guess we need to figure out what’s for dinner and snacks later on. Hon?” Jason asked, “what shall we do for sustenance?”

Traci leaned over and nibbled on the inside of Jason’s neck then said: “I don’t know, Chinese probably, had pizza this week already so, something that could be considered somewhat healthy for a change.”

“Chinese it is, anyone else care to join us for dinner, albeit knowing we’ll be parting ways afterward so I can spend some quality time with this gal here,” Jason stated, squeezing Traci into a pretty serious hug and pulling her more into his lap.

Gary, of course, had been quiet the whole time and staring at Janine like she was some kind of mystical being and Sam couldn’t quite figure out why. Typically, Gary was always the loud outgoing rambunctious type but he hadn’t said a single word since Janine came back from the restroom.

Janine looked at Sam as he looked at Gary, Kess looked at Janine and nodded her head, then Janine turned towards Gary. She leaned directly into him and got practically nose to nose with him. If Sam hadn’t seen it with his own eyes and heard it with his own ears, he would never have believed it.

And then Janine whispered “Good boy” and Gary made some guttural sound the likes of which Sam had never before heard.

A gasp, a breath, another gasp, Gary’s eyes going open very wide as Janine reached up and stroked the side of his face gently as she spoke softly: “We already know what you’re going to do tonight, don’t we?”

“Yeeessssss...” was all Gary could muster in response, a rather desperate quality to his voice, what there was of it.

Sam, of course, was absolutely beside himself. He looked at Janine, so focused on Gary, blinked a few times, then looked at Kess, also focused on Janine, then a glance back at Janine, then Gary. He finally looked to Jason who was grinning from ear to ear even as Traci was seriously nuzzling up into the space between his neck and shoulders.

“What, you didn’t know?” Jason asked.

“Know what, exactly?” Sam tried to whisper.

“That Gary here is my good boy, of course,” Janine stated rather emphatically. She turned to face Sam and her eyes practically bored a hole into him and he felt it as it happened. Sam nodded for some reason and felt something else, somewhere, but couldn’t quite focus on it for a few moments.

And then it became clear.

He finally realized Kess had been stroking the back of his hand for some time now, very softly, just her fingernails in that dark color. For some reason, he couldn’t understand why he wanted very much for it to stop but as he tried to move that left arm it apparently had other ideas.

He looked down at his own left arm, saw her lightly stroking her fingernails over the back of his hand, and while a part of his brain was taking note of it and that she was physically making contact he just wasn’t able to detect it on any level, nor would his arm respond to him willing it to move either.

“What is... happening...” he barely managed to get out when Jason reached over and patted him on a knee: “Stop thinking about it, Sam, you need a break from yourself, we all know it, relax and enjoy...” and then he and Traci stood up and walked away someplace. Sam’s eyes simply wouldn’t follow because Kess gently touched his chin with her other hand and turned him slowly to face her.

She really did look just like the character of Quorra in that movie, but the difference was that the actress that played Quorra, Olivia Wilde, had some of the most insanely attractive and spectacular eyes Sam had ever seen. And of course, he like so many other people interested in hypnosis in all its forms had fantasized about being captured by those eyes Olivia had and surrendering to them willingly.

But that thought and that fantasy faded quickly because-

“Right here, look right here, into my eyes, please,” Kess softy asked.

After so many years of practicing hypnosis himself, so many years of listening to audio files of all kinds, reading stories and imagining what it would be like to let everything go, it only took a moment for Sam to realize that yes, it was happening to him, right then and right there, in that moment.

Once again, his cock surged in his pants, pressing against the cup holding the soda which by then had some condensation on the outside of the container which soaked into his pants and caused the cold dampness to come into contact with his erection and—

“Oh shit...” was all that burst from his mouth as he realized the coldness in his groin, and in the process of trying to grab the soda to remove it from between his legs, the top came slightly loose and some of the beverage ended up on his pants, and the obvious spell was now broken. Sam, of course, took a few seconds to realize it and as soon as he did, he once again just froze in mid-thought about it.

“I’m sorry,” he said as he sat the cup on the floor on the opposite side of his seat, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean...” he tried to say.

“It’s OK, Sam, everything is fine, you haven’t done anything wrong, perhaps it was my mistake, I’m the one that should be sorry,” Kess said, and as she did her head drooped a bit towards her chest.

“It’s no one’s fault,” Janine stated, again rather emphatically, “no one is at fault here, is that understood?”

Before Sam could even get the words from his brain to his mouth Kess had already responded:

“Yes, Mistress.”

A quick snap of his head to the left, to look at Kess, then a glance at Janine staring back at him, then Gary, still just wavering with his eyes focused on Janine there in front of him, and then back to Kess.

“Look, I don’t have a clue at this moment what the hell just happened, but it seems there’s more going on here than I might be able to understand, I don’t know, but it sure would be nice to get at least some ideas and fast,” Sam fired back.

Kess raised her head, looked to Janine who nodded almost imperceptibly, and then began to speak:

“Sam, Janine is my Mistress, for quite some time now. She’s a Psych major as you probably know, and she has a strong interest in hypnosis and hypnotherapy which is her chosen path. Being interested in hypnosis for her means interested in all the possibilities, not just the therapeutic ones. I hope that makes some sense to you but I can be more specific if you’d like.”

Sam sat back, brushed off some of the liquid on the inside of his pants, took a deep breath and spoke:

“You mean the erotic side of things, obviously.”

Janine, typically reticent more often than not in situations where Sam had been around her, fired back:

“Yes, Sam, the erotic side of things, using hypnosis to enhance sexual responses, mind play, dominance, submission, anything and everything one can imagine and even quite a few things I’m sure you couldn’t dream of. Is that a problem for you?”

In the back of his mind that Zen saying came back to him, “Leap, and the net will appear,” so he took another leap.

“I don’t know what your relationship with Gary is, Janine, so forgive me if I’m a little anxious at the moment. I don’t know what he might have told you about me, what kind of info that might have been revealed, so I have no idea what ground I’m standing on right now but I’ll say it’s feeling awfully shaky. I need a minute to think about this, excuse me.”

Sam stood up and stepped away at a brisk pace. He hoped he could reconcile what had just happened with Kess and that it wouldn’t be a big issue. He remembered what had happened earlier in his room, his apparent attraction to Kess, and the possibilities of what could happen given what he’d just been told.

How hypnosis might fit into all of the things that had just happened was something of a concern to him. Gary knew of his hypnofetish; that was discovered somewhat early on in their relationship and it was never a bother. Gary always had the idea that everyone has their own unique thing, and for Sam, it was being a “sleepy boy,” as Gary came to think of it.

After reading a few stories that Sam had bookmarked at “that website” Gary had at least a passing understanding of the desire Sam apparently had, but Gary never felt it was for him. Being at the beck and call of someone, especially a girl, was ludicrous in his opinion and he’d never find himself wrapped around someone’s finger in such ways.

Sam turned back for a glance at Gary and for the briefest moment he wished he could switch places with his best friend. “That’s supposed to be me there, under her spell, helplessly obedient, a good sleepy boy. Gary, how the hell did this happen?” he wondered, then turned and walked over to the food line.

The movement seemed to help even if it did appear to others as if he’d peed his pants, but at that moment it was the least of his concerns. He paced back and forth in front of the food section and the smell of some of the items only reminded him that he hadn’t eaten in several hours.

A soft touch on his shoulder followed by his name wasn’t what he really wanted yet, but Kess was there and it wouldn’t be proper to brush her off.

“I need a minute, Kess, if that’s OK with you,” he said as he looked at her. Sam attempted to take her all in, fearing irrationally that it might be the last time he’d have the chance. He’d only met her like an hour earlier, first time, but the attraction he felt towards her—and the attraction he was sensing in return—was not something to just casually dismiss.

“OK, I understand, really I do, and I—I mean, we have answers to all your questions, if you’re willing to have an open mind and listen to them. We’ll be over there, waiting for you. Gary is very safe with her, I promise, he’s not doing anything he doesn’t truly want to do, and I think you know that,” she replied. She made one soft pat on his shoulder coupled with a soft smile and then walked away.

Gary was a cut-up and Sam knew it from the moment they met on their first day of school. He’d arrived first and set up his half of the dorm room the way he wanted it leaving the other half for whoever came knocking and that was Sam. They hit it off immediately but Gary has a suspicion that Sam was going to be somewhat withdrawn from the git-go.

So, Gary being Gary, he did everything he could to pull Sam out of himself, and over the past few semesters they’d grown closer, a true “bromance” kind of situation with Gary taking the lead and Sam always bringing up the rear. Yes, they both had their share of women from time to time so that wasn’t a big issue for either of them. Gary was about as promiscuous as one could be on a university campus, exploring every nook and cranny of every female that crossed his path all the while laughing at his utter insanity both in and out of bed.

Sam, on the other hand, wasn’t all that bad himself: a good looking twenty-year-old, in good physical condition, short brown hair with a very slight patch of grey along the front-side of his ears. His Dad had grey hair early so it was apparently passed to him as well, along with bluish-grey eyes, but he lacked that insanity and confidence that Gary and so many other guys had. Of course, “that guy” existed inside himself, as it so often does with most men, only wishing for the chance to get out.

As he looked back at Gary who was apparently spellbound, dare even think the word enthralled, Sam had to really wonder just what had happened to bring this rather strange twist of fate into his sphere of influence such as it was. He wondered if Gary had spilled the beans on his hypnofetish or that perhaps Janine had pulled it out of Gary from a trance of whatever sort. She might have some ulterior motives towards one or both of them that neither of them might see coming and just where things would end up if they went awry.

“Could it really be something that weird and devious, or am I just missing something?” he wondered aloud even as he stared down the macaroni and cheese on the food line. His stomach growled softly which prompted him to giggle just a bit as he turned to look towards his best friend once more.

“He does seem happy,” Sam thought to himself. He watched his best friend there as he stared so blankly at Janine, and Janine did seem to be enamored of Gary in some respects. She’d called him “good boy” several times and Sam himself understood what that meant after spending so much time reading those stories over the years.

Sure, most of it was obviously the hardcore “mind control” that people deeply fantasize about, but there was that other side of those stories where the hypnosis was used in other ways: in some responsible ways to help others, to right wrongs, to address emotional issues, for self-improvement, primarily good things overall. And yes, there were always the erotic and sexual aspects where one or both or even more partners had their abilities ramped up to damned near God-like levels of endurance and stamina and just pleasure in general.

Not all the stories were fantasy, and a great deal of them had that basis in reality which made them seem more real to Sam and his own way of thinking. Wiseguy was one of those authors and several others stood out that had a more romantic appeal where the hypnotic aspects were beneficial to all the parties involved. It was just the type of thing Sam always had in mind for his uses of hypnosis if he ever found the courage to just take that step, that one step over that line into a new life and leaving all the fear, uncertainty, and doubts well behind him.

Sure, some of those authors would “cross that line” sometimes and go towards a more sociopathic hardcore straight mind control way of doing things, but it was more along the lines of a playful tangent now and again. Sam was sure that some authors had to have asked themselves: “Could I really write something like that? Let’s find out.”

But as Sam stopped and focused on Gary, even from a distance he got the distinct impression—knowing what he did about hypnosis—that Gary really wouldn’t be there if he truly didn’t want to be. That almost made him smile knowing his friend had found something that powerful, or more accurately to say that someone had found that aspect of Gary’s deeper self and probably pulled it out of him kicking and screaming but with positive results.

And there was Kess, sitting there beside Gary but apparently focused on Sam and he just then realized it. Shifting his gaze to her, Kess perked up, shoulders raised, a look of expectation on her face. Their eyes locked onto each other and Sam was truly deathly afraid to break it lest she get the wrong impression.

He nodded his head in a manner to have her come to him. She smiled, turned and looked at Janine for a moment and when Janine smiled, she bounded over to him. As she approached her arms went wide as if to wrap him up and never let him go but Sam raised a hand just before she was close enough to touch. Her face went from almost ecstatic, to wonder, and then finally sadness, all in a moment.

“Kess, I’m not sure what’s going on, I really don’t, and while I do have a lot of questions, I’m not sure this is the right place to get into all that. I know you say Janine is your Mistress so that’s something I’m going to have to get a grip on. I know the concept and I know a lot of people are in such relationships, but this is some new stuff and it’s just been dumped on my lap—OK, maybe saying dumped isn’t the proper term, maybe landed on my doorstep? No, that doesn’t sound right either, I really don—

Kess raised a hand and placed a single fingertip to his lips. “It’s OK, really, I—we understand completely, this isn’t our first time at the rodeo as the saying goes.“

She giggled as she shifted her hand to softly palm his cheek even as he laughed himself. She took in a deep breath, stared directly into his eyes and said:

“Let’s you and I get out of here and have a long deep discussion about potentials that exist but have to be accepted as possible. Is that OK with you?”

Her smile and the warmth of her hand provided a moment to just relax into. Sam allowed himself to just breathe for a moment as he glanced over at his best friend, now snuggled up with Janine. The look of contented bliss on Gary’s face as Janine whispered something in his ear gave Sam a reason to smile as well. He had to admit the situation in front of him—the girl in front of him stroking his face—it was pushing effectively every button he ever created for himself, hypnofetish or not.

“Sounds like a plan to me, my place or yours?” he asked.

“I think my place would be best this time. Now that I’ve seen yours, it definitely needs a woman’s touch but that’ll come later,” Kess jibed. She turned to Janine: “Mistress, we’re going to take our leave, Sam and I have much to discuss. I’ll see you in the morning, OK?”

“Answer all his questions, Kess, all of them. No holding back because he needs to know what lies ahead if he’s willing to take that step. Both of you, play safe,” Janine responded. She’d been stroking Gary’s face softly the whole time and he didn’t flinch.

And with that Kess took Sam’s hand and headed for the exit. Sam looked back once more at Gary and noticed Janine was looking at him instead. She winked and smiled which while completely unexpected was still amazing to see and Sam returned the smile as Kess tugged his arm through the door frame.

Outside in the sunlight once more, Kess seemed to really hit some new highs. Her smile was brighter, wider, almost like she was lighting up the surrounding area on her own. Sam could do nothing more than be awestruck for that moment but in the back of his mind he still worried about Gary. Kess picked up on it and spoke:

“He’s fine, Sam, really. Gary is doing so much better right this moment than even a few days ago. It’s part of what we’re going to be discussing, of course, but the gist of it that he’s been having some issues with some courses. His grades weren’t up to par and he realized it as a problem he couldn’t ignore. He asked Jason if he knew of anything that might help and Jason remembered that Janine had helped him with some study benefits, mostly using hypnosis. He put them in touch with one another and, well, you saw some of the results just now.”

Kess was now actively swinging Sam’s arm between them, hands held tight as they walked across the campus to wherever she resided in the dorms. Looking around caused Kess to comment:

“I live with Janine, for the past thirteen months or so. Her original roommate bailed long ago, decided the school life wasn’t for her and so Janine was alone for some time until I met her and we just seemed to hit it off naturally.”

“So, you two are...” Sam started but Kess casually took the thought:

“I’m bisexual, always have been, but Janine is straight-up straight as can be, with some tendencies depending on the situation. But I’m getting ahead of myself.”

Another swing, Kess just seemed so full of energy and Sam felt almost like some of it was rubbing off on him as they continued walking, practically that mythical feeling of walking on air.

“Well, you know Gary probably better than anyone on campus considering you two have been roommates for what, two or three years now?”

Sam laughed, had it really been so long?

“Yeah, something like that. A short time ago when I was watching him staring at Janine in that way, I thought about what it was like the day we first met. He’d already done up the room the way he wanted it, left my half alone for the most part, and yet even in spite of that I felt pretty comfortable with him from day one.”

Kess nodded and smiled as Sam opened up to her slowly, exactly what she’d hoped for.

“I never had a brother personally but I did have some really good friends during my public-school years. None of them are Gary, however, and I guess he’s about as close to having a brother as I could imagine. I trust him, so however this all happened,” and as he said it Sam made a motion with his hands to indicate the world around him at that moment, “if he’s doing better and if he’s happy even if it’s just for a while then good on him.“

Kess smiled, acknowledging that Sam really did care for his best friend’s well-being.

“But I didn’t know about the issues with his grades, not even a hint on that one. I have to wonder why he’d keep that from me, it’s so unlike him to not ask for my help. Any idea which courses he was having problems in?” he asked.

“I’m not 100% sure on that but we’ll find out later. All I know is that Janine met him a few weeks ago at their appointed time, and she said within ten minutes she was about to explode. Gary just kept making cracks about dating her, how she’d fall in love with him, you know, the typical alpha-male line of BS that so many guys still think will win a woman over. Of course, with Janine being who she is, she reached a point of no return quite fast.”

“I can only imagine,” Sam noted, “he does push a lot of buttons for a lot of people. Honestly, as much as it sucks to say it, he’s one of ‘those guys’ where no matter what he seems to do with the ladies—present company excluded, I would presume—they seem to love him for it or at least find it attractive on some level I simply cannot fathom.”

“He’s an interesting fellow, yes,” Kess said happily, “and in another time, another place, if I didn’t know Janine and I hadn’t found out about you...” and she left that hanging in mid-air for several seconds. Sam noted it and the specific words she’d used but simply waited for her to bring it all back into a completed thought.

“Things would obviously be different, of course,” she continued, “but I can’t say he’s my type, really. I don’t want a dumb jock type personally. Maybe a mindless obedient one from time to time for a good workout of sorts...” followed by another pause but this time it was accompanied by a very sly grin.

Sam stopped, still holding her hand mid-swing when she turned and laughed out loud and said:

“I’m kidding, geez. I’m not the hypnotist, Janine is, and I assure you she’s had some dumb jocks. Yes, they were pretty mindless and obedient when she enjoyed them quite thoroughly. But they were always quite satisfied with the experience even if they have no conscious memory of it ever happening to this day.”

Kess tugged just enough to provoke Sam back into forward motion towards one side of the campus he’d never really been to. Up a set of steps, and then another set, followed by a left turn towards what appeared to be one of the oldest sections of the entire university. From the outside, it seemed pretty small but as they made their way inside it became instantly obvious that the foyer was practically an echo chamber because of the cavernous middle section.

“Wow, this place is pretty intense,” Sam stated, looking around at the paintings on the walls. He had no background in art or anything culturally related—he was a product of the late 1990s after all—and had no clue about classic artists or sculptors whatsoever.

“It’s quite an amazing place, really. The first time Janine brought me here we sat right over there,” pointing to a small bench that appeared to be made of solid marble. “We sat there talking and she started having me think about and focus on the artwork: the colors, imagining what it must have been like to brush those strokes against the canvas, letting the imagination do all the work...” and another moment where Kess appeared lost in thought happened.

Sam stuck with his chosen path and decided to just wait it out. He felt her grip on his hand soften just a bit, and as he looked at Kess’ face it smoothed out as her eyes locked onto one painting in particular. His studies in hypnosis and his limited face-to-face experience with some people in the early Psych classes told him what was happening: she was remembering that experience with Janine, and he wasn’t going to disturb it.

Coming back to herself, Kess blinked several times, smiled, then looked at Sam:

“Yes, I know, I was drifting, this place is very special to me because of that first time letting go to Janine. She took me places I never thought possible inside my own mind, sitting right there on that bench. We must have been here for two or three hours, and I was absolutely focused on her words, her voice, her touch. It was seriously amazing even though I don’t remember exactly what we talked about and it’s really not important that I do, even now.”

Sam smiled, seeing that contented look on her face, knowing that yes this was indeed a special place with special memories and emotional attachments, and not being in any particular hurry he decided—well wait, that feeling again, that...

“Kess, I don’t mean to interrupt your reverie since you seem so happy there, but I really really am quite hungry and I’d like to—

She turned and smiled, laughed even, and pulled Sam into a kiss. Not a life-altering time-stopping kiss, no, but it most certainly gave rise to what might be possible, and a rise in his pants as well even if it was totally unexpected. Sam decided to leap once again by wrapping his arms around her gently, one hand finding the back of her head and pulling her lips more tightly onto his.

After who knows how long they separated. Kess gasped for breath momentarily, smiled and whispered:

“And here you are thinking you aren’t ‘that guy,’ who knew?”

Sam, still reeling from the kiss, heard what Kess said, had just a moment of clarity, and promptly grabbed her and kissed her again, more deeply and with everything he had, his best “that guy” effort and then some.

In Sam’s mind, all the circuits were shorting out pretty severely. All his thoughts were flying off on tangents he couldn’t control at all, and just as everything was going haywire his cock sprang to life with even more gusto. His only real focus was Kess there in his arms, and he just wanted to make her understand how utterly amazing it was to be with her at that moment. He hoped that kiss would translate over on some level she’d pick up on.

Neither of them would have been able to guess how long that second kiss lasted, but they finally separated very slowly. Sam looked at Kess, her eyes still closed, her soft lips barely parted, and she exhaled the sexiest sigh he’d ever heard and almost went weak in the knees because of it.

“ok... ok...” Kess was barely able to whisper in response, “o-k... I think we need food, now.”

Her eyes popped open, twinkling like stars, that mile-wide smile returning, and then just a soft hug where she pulled him close to her and whispered in his ear:

“I’m going to have so much fun with you.”

Sam heard it and had only a moment to appreciate the possibilities. Before any of them could really sink home, Kess was already tugging him off in another direction. They made their way towards what appeared to be a side door that opened onto a courtyard area on the backside of the campus. Across the street was a Panda Express that Sam wasn’t even aware existed.

“Wow, I had no idea that was there. I’ve been catching the shuttle into the downtown area and all this time there’s been a Panda Express literally out our back door?” he laughed.

“Yeah, I know, you’d be surprised how many students just don’t know it’s there or the other restaurants just off this corner of the campus. Oh well, their loss, right?” Kess added.

“Absolutely, and I am seriously hungry. That fruit punch was the first intake I’ve had for like eight hours, let’s go” and with that Sam gave a tug to Kess’ hand and started running. She took the hint and ran right along with him the entire way.

A few hundred yards later they were inside looking over the menu. Kess decided on the steamed broccoli and honey walnut shrimp with fried rice; Sam chose chow mein with orange and teriyaki chicken along with some egg drop soup. Water for each, and after a slight back and forth Sam paid for the meal.

Finding someplace comfortable along the wall—a booth seat with a window view as the stooled tables were occupied—they sat face to face and began to eat.

“You didn’t have to do that, you know,” Kess said in between a bite of the broccoli and fried rice. “I mean I’m a poor broke student like so many others but...”

“Not many of us southern Gentlemen left, lady, so get used to it,” Sam replied with a wink.

Kess caught the southern reference and asked, “So where are you from exactly, you don’t sound southern to me, or did you have to train yourself to not have some accent people could pick up on?“

“I’m from a part of North Carolina along the eastern border of the state along the Atlantic. It’s so close to Virginia that sometimes we natives always wondered if one day someone would come tell us ‘Hey, you’re not from NC, you’re from Virginia, someone just drew the state lines in the wrong place, sorry about that’ and boy would that be an issue.”

Kess slightly choked on a piece of something, whatever it was, and laughed, reaching for her bottle of water after taking a moment to recover.

“How about you?” Sam asked.

After a sip or two Kess said:

“I’m from Manchester, up in New Hampshire, born and raised. But as so many people discover at some point it’s not the place for some of us if you get my drift.”

Sam thought about her comment for a moment as he took a bite of orange chicken. He looked up from the plate and for the first time since they’d met, he noted a few things about Kess that he hadn’t really noticed before: she had a pierced septum with a rather low-key silver ring with tiny round balls at the ends, very small and barely really noticeable till now.

And then he took in her eyes rather clearly.

He’d been spending all his time focusing on her eyes whenever they were face to face over the past two hours but hadn’t really allowed himself to focus directly like was able to in that moment.

Sam couldn’t make out her actual eye color even in the much brighter lighting of the restaurant so maybe she was wearing contacts. The irises appeared to be slightly gold in tone but it was difficult to say from the few feet apart they were at the moment. He hadn’t spent a lot of time looking directly at her ruby red lips either come to think of it and wondered why.

And then she turned, almost as if she was reading his mind, and looked out the window they were seated next to. That gave him his best full-on view of that brilliant and apparently highly detailed red rose at the base of the left side of her strikingly gorgeous neck.

Turning back Kess took note of where Sam’s focus was, leaned her head down and to the left just a touch, enough to snap Sam out of that momentary trance she could spot a mile away.

“The rose, I take it. Now you’re wondering about it,” she asked, taking another bite of the honey walnut shrimp.

“Well, yeah, I can’t say that it’s totally and absolutely unique, damn. If I could only explain what’s going on in my head right now it would probably sound batshit crazy but to me it makes sense. The connections, the moments that nobody else seems to notice, and yet the way my brain works I somehow make sense of it all, even if I’m the only one that understands it.”

Kess nodded, took a deep breath in, put her fork down and then sighed the breath out softly. She reached forward with her right hand and asked:

“Will you trust me, completely, for a moment?”

Sam looked at her arm outstretched across the table, glanced up at her face, and knew he could trust her—he truly felt it. He nodded as he began to reach for her hand which she promptly withdrew just a few inches.

“No, nodding is not enough,” she stated, “I need you to say ‘Yes, I will trust you’ out loud. You have to hear yourself say the words or this won’t work. Will you trust me, completely, for a moment?” and shifted her hand slightly forward.

Sam didn’t like that he’d apparently pushed a button there. He didn’t want to cause any issues and it sure seemed like he’d made a mistake but there she was, asking him to trust her, completely, and offering her hand once more.

“Another leap...” he thought to himself as he finished with “Yes, I will trust you” and reached for her hand with his right hand. Before he actually made physical contact with her skin, however, Kess began:

“Look here, into my eyes, focus on my eyes and only my eyes. You’ll hear me speaking, you might even feel my hand holding yours, but it’s entirely OK if at some point you find yourself begin to drift and lose focus. As you begin to lose that focus know that my eyes are always here for you, you can allow yourself to let my eyes become the focus of your entire world, all your focus here in my eyes as you take in a nice deep breath, that’s right...”

Sam found himself breathing in, looking into those eyes and dimly realizing he kept forgetting to ask what that amazing color was, that amazing color drawing him in even at that moment. He exhaled the breath and took another. Those eyes held him safely, soundly, as he relaxed more and more. He heard some voice that sounded like his own coming from outside himself, a whispered “yes...” and still those eyes.

They became the focus of his world just as she said they would and everything else faded away.

“5... wide awake, back to full waking consciousness...” Kess whispered. Sam heard it quite clearly as his eyes fluttered open, revealing her once more.

Shrugging off the lethargic feeling, he noted his arm was there in front of him, not quite feeling as though it should, and haphazardly realizing—

“Yes, Sam, that’s what’s known as catalepsy. At the moment you’re responding very well to a post-hypnotic suggestion I gave you so you’d have a sign to believe in, something undeniable. The proof, so to speak, which you’ve been looking for quite a while now, yes?”

“Yeah, actually, wow, that is so cool. It’s... damn, that is so weird but so insanely cool, wow.”

To see his own arm, knowing it was attached to his shoulder, but not having any actual conscious awareness of it aside from seeing it there out in front of him was a watershed moment for Sam.

“So, you like that, yes?” Kess asked, noting out of the corner of her eye that some other girls at one of the stool tables were watching and giggling. She winked at them and they almost seemed to giggle even more.

“Yeah, this is... well wait, I know you tranced me, that much I get, but...”

“Do you trust me, Sam?” she asked once more.

Instantly Sam’s eyes locked onto hers, and without any real conscious awareness of him saying it out loud he did indeed speak the words:

“Yes, I trust you.”

“Sam, sleep.”

For the first time in his many years of practicing hypnosis all by himself, after never having had any success—at least to his own belief—that he could point at and say “See, that, that’s my sign, that’s me, getting there, that’s my proof...” Sam finally had that sign he’d wanted that so many others always hope to discover.

And it wasn’t the catalepsy even though that is typically an absolute proof kind of thing for most hypnotic subjects.

The catalepsy was his sign but only for those few moments before Kess told him to sleep.

Sam’s actual proof presented itself as just how fast his eyes slammed shut, just how fast his mind went blank, empty, and peaceful, and just how fast that calm wave of relaxation passed over him when she said that word.

He didn’t slump into the seat nearly as much as one might expect—Kess had made sure when she took him down only a short time earlier to instill suggestions of being able to maintain his position and posture even in spite of letting go to her when she instructed him to sleep for her.

He felt the pull as he dropped, going down, down, down, so far down, much deeper than he’d ever been able to achieve on his own.

Somewhere in the back of his quickly receding consciousness he remembered one thing a professional hypnotist had told him years ago: you can listen to hypnosis audio recordings and watch training videos forever and have some level of success towards your goals with hypnosis, but until you work with someone face-to-face and trust them with your mind completely you’re never going to really know how deep you can actually go with their guidance.

“Trust... I trust you...” was the last conscious thought Sam had for a while.

The giggling from the nearby table stopped as Sam’s arm slowly, with a very jerky manner, came to rest by his side. His smoothed-out face, slightly open mouth, relaxed jaw, all the typical physical signs of someone induced into a hypnotic trance were obvious to anyone that knows what to look for, even in a Panda Express in full view of whoever might be walking by.

Most people didn’t notice, of course, because most people go through life with blinders on, unaware of the world around them even when magic could be happening right beside them. The girls at that other table noticed mainly because Kess was a knockout all on her own, to begin with, but she wasn’t their primary focus at that moment.

One of the girls had noticed what Kess was doing, had noticed Sam’s arm hovering there above the food on the table and not really moving. And then she noticed Sam’s eyelids fluttering like crazy before they slowly closed that first time he surrendered and let go to Kess.

The girl that took note of all this worked up the courage to walk over to the table and Kess turned to face her as she approached.

“So,” she impishly mumbled out, “he’s like... hypnotized, right?”

Kess leaned towards the girl, not really needing to do so, and whispered: “Yep.”

“What are you going to do with him?” the girl asked as she stared at Sam. Kess knew what was going on in the girl’s mind: she was wondering what she would do with him if she were the one responsible for the condition he now appeared to be in.

So Kess gave the girl a fantasy that would soon become a reality for both her and Sam, at least hopefully:

“I’m going to take him home,” Kess started, “bathe him from head to toe and absolutely everywhere in between, dry him carefully with a big soft towel, lead him to my bed, and push him over very gently. Then I’m going to savor every inch of his flesh for as long as I can stand it. After that, I’ll put him to sleep in my arms with soft whispers that will make him whimper as he surrenders to dreams of my creation.”

The look on the girl’s face was about as priceless as it could be, and Kess knew the wheels were turning like mad in that girl’s mind at the possibilities.

“Basically, I am quite literally going to make him my mindless plaything and fuck him to sleep,” Kess added, just for effect.

The girl gasped, not unexpectedly. Her legs tensed, and without even realizing she had reached up to cup one of her own breasts as she stood there, in a Panda Express, looking at a deeply hypnotized man, listening to the girl that had just hypnotized him. She had no awareness whatsoever that her friends were staring at her and being so quiet you could have dropped a stickpin on that tile floor and more than likely heard it hit and bounce.

“Wow...” was about all the girl could say after a raspy gasp.

“Exactly,” Kess said, and then she went to get a few take-out containers and a bag. When she returned the girl was still standing there looking at Sam, so Kess placed the items on the table, stepped in front of the girl and blocked her view of Sam. She reached up and cradled the girls face in her hands very softly and spoke in that low breathy whisper:

The girl, already there drifting, now had something new to focus on: Kess’ rather spectacular eyes.

“Your friends are waiting for you, but later tonight, when you’re alone in bed, you will remember these words I’m speaking to you. You will remember the feelings you have right now and you will allow your imagination to run completely wild with the idea of having someone under your spell as I have this fine young man who is now under my mine. You will enjoy those ideas and fantasize about them fully, without hesitation and without inhibitions, freely enjoying the pleasure that only you can bring to yourself as only you know how to do. Tell me you will do this.”

Kess’ voice had already sunk pretty deep into her already open mind as it looked for that new information and took whatever she was willing to offer her. They would also later become a fixation point for her fantasies and Kess knew it.

A very silent, barely audible “yes...” was enough to make Kess smile.

“Good girl, now count from 1 to 5. At the count of 5 and not before the count of 5 you will awaken, and you can allow yourself to forget to remember my instructions until later tonight, remembering to forget my instructions until tonight when you are alone in your bed. Begin counting, now,” and Kess released her just as softly as she had taken hold in the first place.

Turning her attention to the plates of food on the table, Kess could just barely make out the count but was confident there wouldn’t be any issues, especially later on when the girl was indeed alone all to herself and those suggestions hit home. Giggling to herself, she realized that sometimes life really can be great.

And then she looked at Sam, still there under her spell, drifting someplace but she wanted to get him back home very soon.

Kess noted with some exasperation—and a quick glance around the restaurant—that so many lazy fucks with no home training whatsoever would just leave their garbage on the tables with the assumption that someone who worked there would come along and clean up after them.

She bagged the leftovers and cleaned the table and placed the waste in the garbage container. She then slid into the seat beside Sam, one knee holding her steady between the seat back and the table as she leaned into Sam.

Placing the warm soft palm of her left hand on the back of his neck, she very gently squeezed while saying his name:

“Sam...”

The slightest stirring to her touch could be felt at the back of his neck. She knew he responded to her voice rather dramatically; she picked up on that from the moment she first spoke to him earlier in the doorway to his room.

“Sam, I know you can hear my voice, and you do like my voice, do you not?” she asked, barely a whisper, but to him, it was loud and exceptionally clear.

She felt the muscles of his neck tense up ever so slightly, then relax, tense again, and relax as he gave his best effort to nod in the affirmative.

“I’ll bet that you find my voice very arousing, do you not?”

Another nod, but noticeably stronger this time.

“I promise, tonight, you’ll come to love my voice, you’ll love my whispers, they’ll take you to such wonderful places, Sam. I’ll lead you if you’re willing to follow me, if you’re willing to follow my voice, if you’ll trust me. Will you trust me, Sam?”

A much stronger nod as she hoped for, something that anyone in the restaurant—including the girls now clamoring over their friend who for some reason couldn’t remember what she and Kess even spoke about—could plainly have seen if only they were paying attention.

“That’s wonderful, Sam, and now we’re going to take a walk together, you and I, a wonderful relaxing walk. As we do, I’m going to speak with you, and it’s OK for you to pay close attention to me even in spite of the sounds around us. In fact, any sounds you hear when we take our walk will only serve to relax you deeper, and even in your deep state of relaxation you will always be capable of walking confidently, without any lack of strength in your legs, holding on to my hand at your side. Walking with me, relaxing with me, and listening to me, won’t you, Sam?”

Another strong nod.

Kess was pretty sure her Mistress would be quite pleased with her handiwork but that could wait till the morning.

“Sam, in a moment I’m going to ask you to open your eyes for me. As your eyes open you will relax deeper, enjoying the experience of being deeply hypnotized and still being able to open your eyes. It may seem just a bit blurry at first, but as you breathe deeply and relax, your vision will clear in a short time and you’ll note some things around you with a sense of clarity you haven’t had in the past, do you understand?”

Nod, yes, got it.

“Open your eyes for me, Sam.”

His eyes, having been closed under such deeply relaxed eyelids for the better part of the time they’d been there, rapidly fluttered at first. As the lids lifted it was obvious to Kess standing so close to him that the iris was just now beginning to expose itself as the eyeballs rolled down in their sockets. As they centered, with the eyelids just a little more than half open, Kess leaned in and whispered:

“All the way open, Sam, eyes wide open for me, please.”

Sam complied easily and stared blankly forward, a slight glaze beginning to form on his eyes which was easy to see from her position staring across his face with the light from outside reflecting off them.

Kess took note of the blank stare on Sam’s face, wondering how she herself looked whenever Janine took her on those amazing journeys into the depths of her own mind. In that particular moment, however, the peaceful unwavering undistracted non-awareness she was witnessing was directly caused by her, and as most anyone with a fetish for hypnosis and mind-control would easily admit:

It was insanely fucking hot. Like a supernova scorching the sky kind of hot. Like seriously fucking hot to the point of making her go weak in the knees, almost toppling into Sam but catching herself at the last moment.

She took in a long slow deep breath, let it go in a relaxed sigh, and gave herself a few reminders to keep her cool and ignore the fact that she was about as wet as she’d ever been in her entire life.

The fact that she really needed to get him back to her place was the prod into action she needed.

“And now, Sam, one last thing: in a moment I’m going to ask you a question, and you’ll find that you’ll be able to respond to me, to speak to me, and provide me the answer to the question easily, in your normal speaking voice. In fact, as you relax deeper and deeper during our walk, it will become easier and easier to speak with me, almost as if you were actually awake but remaining very deeply hypnotized. Is that OK with you, Sam, that you’ll be able to speak with me as we take our walk? You can answer this question by nodding your head.”

A strong nod, less jerky, with a little more control to it.

“That’s wonderful, Sam. Now here’s the question I’d like you to answer for me out loud, in your normal speaking voice, relaxing deeper and deeper as you do: Sam, will you trust me?”

A slight inhale so he could speak and:

“Yes, I will trust you, I do trust you” Sam responded, without any hesitation at all.

At that moment, Kess wanted so very much to say “Good boy” and she almost did, but caught herself again: this time by biting on her lower lip.

Hard.

She knew at some point she simply would not be able to restrain herself from saying it. She had some idea of just how deeply it would sink home into Sam’s mind, almost a binding phrase of sorts. Once she said it to him, especially if he was deeply hypnotized, his unconscious would make that link between them and she wasn’t exactly sure if not only Sam was ready for that but herself as well.

While the urge was incredibly strong, she was able to maintain a level of control once more and finally committed to the future possibilities their evening would hold for them. The sun was just about to set, and they’d been there for close to a solid hour so it really was time to get Sam someplace a lot more comfortable, namely in her arms, absorbing her whispers into his deeply hypnotized and contented mind.

“Sam, look at me, please.”

He made a slow, somewhat jerky turn of his head to his right and found himself staring into Kess’ eyes once more. When the eye contact happened, the softest sigh escaped his lips which prompted a surge of goosebumps and tingles all over Kess, head to toe.

“Take my hand, Sam, and follow me home,” Kess whispered, stroking the side of his face and taking note of the quite serious fluttering happening in those eyelids even with the eyes wide open. She pulled back from the bench seat, holding his right hand the whole time, watching him shaking off the lethargy of that relaxation to fulfill her request.

Sam rose from the table slowly and carefully as his unconscious mind gained control of all those muscles that were typically under full-time conscious control. He stood a few inches taller than Kess was even in spite of the three-inch soles she had on her jet-black shoes commonly referred to as “creepers.”

Kess took Sam’s hand with one of hers and grabbed the bag of leftovers with the other and turned one last time to the table of girls and looked directly at the one she’d worked with earlier. The table went totally silent as that girl from earlier locked onto Kess like a guided missile on-target as her skin flushed at the glance. Kess spoke clearly to that girl and everyone knew it:

“Sweet dreams,” she said, followed by a wink and a wicked grin.

The other girls giggled as girls sometimes do, but that girl just sat there and stared at the spot where Kess had been only a few moments earlier because Kess had already led Sam outside into a cool fall evening full of possibilities.