The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 10

The alarm sounded at 1 PM and Sam sat upright in the bed almost instantly muttering: “I’m awake, I’m... I’m awake.” He reached over to silence it, fumbled a bit, and then had to physically turn to make sure his finger pressed the correct button.

“Finally,” he muttered to himself.

He rubbed his face then brought his hands up and stroked his fingertips through his hair towards the back of his head and for some reason his already hard cock pulsed and throbbed considerably more. He stopped, looked down, noted he was naked but not covered, and saw the sheet and comforter off to one side of the bed.

A memory of Kess came to mind, of what she had done for him earlier, and it brought a big silly grin on his face. It was more amazing than he’d expected it to be, if not for the fact he felt just a bit sore down there in that area. Perhaps Kess’ gentle massaging of whatever she laid her fingers on—Sam presumed it was his prostate gland—might have been just a bit more than he was ready for.

The whole ass-play thing had never been of any interest to him except for pleasing the ladies in such ways. For him, that was still a hurdle of sorts: to think that someone would be willing to do such a thing for him almost seemed like a foreign concept even after what Kess obviously had willingly and very enthusiastically done.

Suddenly the thought that Janine might do that for him made his cock seriously hard, instantly.

Sam slid off the bed, stood and stretched a bit and and then began to pull the sheet and comforter back over the bed. As he did, he noticed a whole bunch of spots on the top sheet and thought better of it. He rolled the sheet and comforter into a ball and tossed them in the chair and stripped the bed. Stepping over to the closet he found a new fitted sheet and made the bed, then a second flat sheet and comforter were tossed over that haphazardly.

In the bathroom, he decided to just wait until he got back to his dorm room to take a proper shower. Maybe he’d invite Kess over for some soapy wet fucking as he imagined how awesome it would be to have her in that way.

“Nothing like good clean fun,” he said softly to himself.

He headed to the kitchen and just as Kess had failed to note Janine’s presence on the love seat, so did Sam. He grabbed a glass, got some OJ, poured and swallowed it all in one gulp. There were a few bananas and apples so he grabbed one of each and noted the scribble pad on the table. As he looked down, he realized:

“That’s my handwriting.“

A few moments of confusion set in as he did his very best to recall writing such a note but came up totally empty. He then wondered about Janine and if she was sick or something and figured maybe she’d gone to the campus clinic. He decided to give her a call so he went to the living room to get his smartphone just as Janine yawned loudly from the love seat.

Being unexpected he yelped a bit, dropped the banana and the orange, and Janine just laughed which caused him to laugh as well.

“I guess now I understand why you’re not a jock,” she mused out loud as she stretched her arms high to the ceiling and the wrap fell to her legs. Her breasts, as Sam was well aware from a few days earlier, were magnificent and fit his hands perfectly.

“Not my kind of thing, sadly. All jocks think about are sports, we nerds, all we think about is sex. And hypnosis. And hypnosis with sex. And sexually suggested hypnosis, and well, you get the general idea, right?” he blurted out in a staccato fashion.

Suddenly feeling hot all over, Janine remembered what D had said to her earlier just before he licked her clean out of her mind. She coughed softly and Sam asked:

“Are you OK? The note on the pad, it says you’re not feeling well today. Something going around?”

“He’s making connections again,” she realized. Before she could say another word he asked another question:

“Mistress, the handwriting on that pad, it’s mine, and I don’t remember writing such a note for you. Am I missing something?”

“Damn he’s fast,” Janine realized, unsure of what to say in response.

She stood up, walked towards him hoping her physical aspects would distract him just long enough as she reached for his face to softly palm one cheek.

“I’m fine, Sam, really, but the weekend has left me a bit off-schedule. Before you entered our lives, Kess and I had a pretty consistent pattern of doing things. Despite it only having been what, three days or so, when you break a well-developed pattern there are consequences, many of which I’m feeling at the moment because my sleep schedule got scrambled just like my brain.”

Internally she added: “Along with various other parts of my body too.”

Sam leaned into the palm on the side of his face:

“Are you absolutely certain you’re OK because I can stay if you’d like, today’s just the one class, a CompSci refresher really. We’re at that point where we’re not learning anything new and just rehashing the old crap so, missing it today or any of it this week wouldn’t be an issue at all. I’m worried about you.”

“No, go do what you need to do, I’ll be OK. Do you have any plans for this evening? Kess and I have a regular thing at the music hall on Monday evenings, we’d love to have you join us if you can. Drag Gary along too if you’re so inclined, he could use a little more culture in his life.”

“We’ll see what happens. Mistress...” he started to say.

“The pad, yes. I promise you that I will explain later. Trust me?” and she cocked her head to one side as she added the last part to ensure he understood it was a question.

“Always, and thank you for choosing me, Mistress, I don’t know how to thank you, really, and I am truly sorry about the wine” he responded.

Janine giggled softly: “You already covered that one several times, I promise you,” she said out loud, but inside her mind she finished “in ways you can’t even remember, sadly.”

A soft peck on her cheek, then he got dressed and left, saying goodbye as she entered the kitchen.

As the door closed and the apartment went silent save for that refrigerator hum, Janine sat at the table and began to cry.

With everything that had happened in roughly the past seventy-two hours, she was honestly surprised with herself that it took so long for it to happen. The tears came, were wiped away, quickly replaced by more, and it wasn’t going to end anytime soon. She needed to get out of the apartment but didn’t want to be seen on campus.

The hypno nook, as Kess saw to name it, came to mind. With the help of the light and sound machine, hopefully she might get some answers in the process that weren’t available at that moment.

She made a turkey sandwich and devoured it along with some water and a banana. A few emails and messages on her smartphone; Professor Michaels and several others had reached out to check in on her because of the message Kess had relayed. She wondered how Martin, aka Professor Michaels, would feel about how the weekend went with everything that had happened.

“Probably run in the opposite direction, fast,” she laughed softly. But then again, she’d never attempted to probe him about such things when they worked together and he was her guinea pig. She made the mistake and crossed the line once, that was enough for one lifetime as far as she was concerned.

And again, she remembered her earlier stand: he had his chance, it didn’t happen, c’est la vie.

Janine went to the bathroom to wash off and with the first contact of the body sponge on her sex, she yelped because it hurt, slightly. She knew D had ravaged her but even so she didn’t recall having any kind of discomfort in the process. Then again, she really didn’t recall much of the whole experience to be honest with herself, at least not from the logical or thinking perspective. It was all emotions and feelings and they just flooded out of her as D adored her so wonderfully.

Exploring herself gently, her rosebud seemed OK, not too sensitive and not sore in any respects. She cleaned herself as best she could considering and then primped a bit in the mirror. At one point, she stopped to take a good long look at herself and heard that voice in the back of her mind:

We’re going to be just fine, J, really.

It was her voice, fed back to her, calming and reassuring her, but it was very difficult to just accept things entirely. There was much to actually do, much to discuss, and Kess needed to be brought on board. The oddest thing happened at that moment:

The reflection of herself, as she took that good long look, if she didn’t know better she could have sworn the reflection had winked at her. As she stood there, she leaned in a bit closer and wondered if that had really just happened. Brushing it off as perhaps a side-effect of the still rather exhausted feeling she had, Janine got dressed.

She grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge, made sure she had her keys, her smartphone, and the charging cord since she was pretty certain hers needed to be charged. She wondered about Sam’s at that point considering it remained in his pants the whole weekend and headed for the hypno nook.

* * *

When Sam left the apartment, he glanced at his smartphone and it had roughly 6% battery left and just as he tapped the screen it went to 5%. It was 1:37 PM and he had to move fast so as soon as he left the building, he took off in a fairly decent sprint to his dorm building and got lost twice on the way back home. That older part of the campus was almost walled-off in some respects due to how the architecture was laid out, but he ended up at his door at 1:48 PM.

“Enough time for a shower, nobody cares about this class today anyway,” he thought as the key slid into the lock. Upon opening the door, he spotted Gary, splayed out in the recliner, with the can of Pringles off to one side and a Coke in between his legs. The snoring echoed in their little cubbyhole of the school universe.

“Well at least I didn’t catch him naked,” Sam realized. He stepped forward and kicked the front of the chair which prompted a reaction, like the one he’d had earlier, from Gary: “I’m up, I’m up, geezus man, what the hell-WHAT TIME IS IT?” he barked loudly.

“About ten minutes to two,” Sam stated.

“OH SHIT, I gotta jet, man, sorry,” and Gary made a mad scramble to get a few things tossed into his knapsack, missing the opening twice, putting three charging cords in it for just his one smartphone, and the Pringles can too.

“Where are you going, exactly?” Sam asked as he was plugging his own smartphone into the rapid-charger.

“Got a date, actually. Well, no, not really, just a total Betty from the Robotics department. She’s a geek’s wet dream, Sam, seriously. I’ll send you a pic later, I gotta scram,” he blurted out as he stumbled twice over the recliner because he hadn’t actually returned it to the upright position.

Sam laughed watching the whole exercise, amazed Gary actually did make it to the door. As he turned towards his laptop, Gary asked:

“Sam, seriously, no bullshit: how was the weekend? Are you good?”

Sam turned slowly, looking at his best friend and said:

“It’s safe to say that I am not the man I was on Friday, and my life will never ever be the same again. Thank you, for the introduction of sorts, I owe you, man, like big fucking HUGE time.“

Gary smiled:

“I’m crazy happy for you, buddy, later” and then he was gone.

Sam now found himself alone in the room, and there was basically no noise whatsoever. No emails to worry about on the laptop, no messages that concerned him, nothing of consequence so he plopped into his chair for a few moments and closed his eyes. He thought of Kess and Janine, of every moment he’d experienced over the past three days or so, and smiled.

He got up and shed his clothes, grabbed a towel and headed into the small but still mostly functional bathroom, if one could call it that. Very tiny sink fixture and hardly any space to put things around the edge so they had one of those suction cup racks stuck on the wall. The walls were painted but despite that fact, the suction cups would slowly lose suction. They eventually just put a bunch of paper pins along the bottom and top edges of the rack which kept it from sliding off.

Sam took off his briefs and noted with a small bit of satisfaction that he was in good working order. He thought about trimming some of the excess hair on the upper part of his groin after seeing how neatly trimmed both Kess and Janine were, but neither of them complained so, that was that. He took his cock in his hand, mostly flaccid and said: “My God, what are they going to do with us?” as a joke out loud as if his cock could tal-

“They’re going to suck, like good girls always do, and we’re going to feed them, and they will love every drop. And their mouths, that’s just the beginning, there’s so much more to explore.”

Sam felt a tiny bit of vertigo as the voice in the back of his mind brought that thought to the forefront of his consciousness. It was certainly unbidden, absolutely unexpected, and it had the curious side effect of making his cock rock hard in his hand damned near instantly.

In the big scheme of things, even Sam’s ability to see connections between seemingly random points of data paled to how things happened on the universal scale. Even so, he would have been pretty freaked out to know that at the same moment his inner voice made that statement and he developed that almost painful erection, Janine’s reflection had winked at her.

The off-balance feeling shifted, his cock pulsed and throbbed, and Sam stepped into the shower, still holding himself. He reached up and adjusted the knob to the position they’d discovered was the sweet spot—marked on the shower tile by a permanent marker—and as the water hit his skin he relaxed. He looked down, realized he was still holding his cock, and then glanced out of the shower stall at the mirror wondering what the hell had just happened.

* * *

Janine unlocked the door of her hypno nook, reached in and turned the lights on, and then stepped inside and made sure the door was locked behind her. She set her bag on the table and plugged her smartphone into an extra USB port on the laptop that was used to create the programs for the light and sound machine. She made sure before she put it down that it was fully silenced and wouldn’t even vibrate; she’d had messages come in and calls in the past when she was testing something and the distraction to her trancing was quite unpleasant.

After that she reached for the light and sound machine, pulled up the list of programs from the internal memory, and just at that precise moment DJ pulled a little mental trickery: to Janine’s open eyes, she selected the one from the list of programs she’d created for all her safety protocols because she wanted to refresh herself.

She also liked that one because it ended with fifteen full minutes of very deep drifting trance for herself, a “mind-wipe” of sorts, that basically took away all her thoughts and always helped her feel better after the awakening.

That entire session was about forty-seven minutes start to finish.

What DJ had her believe was that Janine had chosen that one, but what ended up being selected was the instrumental version with just the audio and light aspects of the same program: for forty-seven minutes, Janine would hear only the music her friend had created and see only the lights—her recorded voice would not play on this non-vocal version.

DJ had plans to insert her own voice directly inside Janine’s mind so they could have a girl-to-girl chat, so to speak.

As Janine got the headset and the goggles situated on her head, she lay back in the recliner and kicked it out so she was nearly horizontal. She pressed the play button on the inline remote for the goggles which initiated the program. Just like it had with Kess the night before, the first three minutes or so were basically music fading in, something that Janine was well used to.

She giggled softly as she realized she was thoroughly conditioned to the music and felt herself relaxing into the recliner as the first few notes began to play in her ears. The lights began a few moments later, very faint blue, pink, and green but it was across her entire field of view—the back and forth aspects that had pulled Kess into trance almost instantly would do the same for Janine once they started, and she loved that moment of surrendering to it.

She attempted to count a mental timer in her mind but never was able to get it just right: every time she thought she knew precisely when it was going to start she ended up being tranced instantly at some moment she wasn’t expecting. The lighting sequence was random for the first three minutes after which it followed whatever programmed sequence was created by the operator, namely her.

But this time someone with a far more accurate internal clock was watching from the background, namely DJ, and DJ knew precisely when those lights were going to snatch Janine’s mind right out from under her. She timed it perfectly at the two-minute forty-eight-second mark:

“Hello, J, it’s so good of you to join me. It’s time to relax and let go, to listen and obey, and soon you’ll be even happier than you ever imagined.”

The voice caught her off-guard as once again she cursed her own internal timing, but something wasn’t right: it wasn’t her voice, and it wasn’t even coming from the headphones—and she’d never referred to herself as “J” before.

But it was her voice, just not her voice, and it made no sense even as the music and the lights continued their normal course.

As she started to reach up for the goggles, the light shifted, Janine gasped and dropped hard and fast exactly as she had conditioned herself to do, and the voice whispered:

“Sleep and obey.”

Janine never felt her arms land on the sides of the recliner, but she quite clearly heard the last command she’d follow for a while:

“Relax, and listen to the sound of our voice...”

* * *

Sam squirted some body wash into his hand and wrapped it around his cock and stroked. It wasn’t a sexual thing, he was actually washing his cock at that moment, but that voice in the back of his mind offered up another morsel:

“Just like Kess this morning, so soft and slippery in that tight little gap, it felt so good to pseudo-fuck her, didn’t it?”

Sam felt the word “yes” escape his lips even as he sank back into that memory and it was a great one. She felt so good, and when she squeezed his neck and told him to hold her tightly, pulling that soft warm body so close, slipping inside that gap gripping him. And then he found her breast, so fucking soft, everything was just so soft and his cock was so fucking hard.

It was so fucking hot.

Sam stroked his cock with a purpose now, not really aware of how things had changed. The hot water, the soapy slippery feeling, feeling so good there in the shower as he stroked so well. Nobody could make him feel like he could, nobody knew exactly what he wanted to feel. Nobody knew how to stroke that cock with the perfect grip, not too soft and not too tight, or how fast, or slow, or how to touch the right parts at the right moments.

Nobody knew how to softly stroke his balls to make him shiver even as he did that very thing standing there shivering in spite of the hot water. It just felt so good to fuck himself that way, there in that shower. The slippery sensations, feeling his fingers very gently dragging over his scrotum, eliciting moans and soft gasps from himself as no one else could.

It just felt so fucking good, and regardless of how much sex he’d had over the weekend—and the aspects he was presently unaware of—he had not a care in the world and just then he only had one single thought.

Kess’ tongue, and the memory of her tongue slipping into his asshole.

“Yes.”

Several seconds passed before he opened his eyes, realizing he heard that inside his head, not outside in the shower. He looked down at his cock, both hands working him over, and faded back into the pleasure.

“Do it, remember her tongue, remember how good it felt to be taken that way, and she did take you, Sam, she tongue-fucked you and you loved it, remember.”

He did remember, because it did happen to him, only hours prior. As the stroking of his cock intensified, the other hand, those slippery wet fingers, that soft slippery wet palm pressing against his balls, pressed back between his legs further. Sam leaned forward slightly, allowing his head to contact the shower wall. He lowered himself just a few inches and opened his legs.

“Yes, remember, do it.”

One last thought but it wasn’t nice Sam, it was something else, just a glimpse of something in his memory but it wouldn’t focus. In his mind’s eye, he stepped forward and realized it was a window of some kind, fogged-up for some reason. The fact that he was physically standing in his own shower with hot water hitting him never registered as connected, oddly enough.

He imagined stepping closer, imagined reaching up to wipe away the mist on the window, and as his imaginary hand made contact and did just that, what he saw shocked him visually but also from the auditory perspective:

He saw himself, through his own eyes, looking down on the comforter on the bed back at the apartment. He could feel Kess’ warm soft body on his left and could feel lips on his cock, sucking him very deeply, slowly, even as the hand on his cock in the shower now matched the pace of the mouth in his imagination. His hand on his balls in the shower synced with the hand on his balls in his imagination—it wasn’t even his, of course, it was Janine’s.

As the pleasure continued, and he stroked himself closer and closer to orgasm in shower, suddenly he felt his lips move in the shower even as his lips moved in the memory and he heard himself say:

“Sleep, bitch.”

A wave of nausea came over him as he released himself, reaching up to steady himself against the wall. It passed rather quickly and he had no idea what it was all about but the fact that he was the Sam in the memory, same body, thoughts, feelings, knowing that was his hand on the back of Janine’s neck telling her to sleep and calling her a bitch at the same time.

He stepped out of the shower stall, the water still running, and made it to the toilet just in time to unload the food he’d eaten at the apartment.

* * *

Janine was floating so peacefully. She loved the sensations of surrendering to her own programming, and this session was no different than the others, at least in that respect.. Her voice there reassuring her that everything would be fine, her voice giving her the confidence she wanted to help others, her voice always there for support. As she drifted and floated on the music and the lights, she felt herself getting just a bit heavier, and then even heavier.

Suddenly she found herself walking in a beautiful garden, with lots of pretty flowers everywhere, and the lushest greenery she’d ever seen before. It reminded her of some scenes in the movie “What Dreams May Come” because of the intensity of some of the colors, practically breathtaking in scope. It was a sad movie about depression and suicide, and when she remembered how Robin Williams had ended his life—he’d been the star of that movie—she felt worse so she simply allowed that memory to float off peacefully.

As she watched it float away, it transformed into an amazingly colorful butterfly which made her smile.

“Janine, we need to talk, please, come sit with me.”

The voice called, her voice, soothing her in that place of peace and calm. She turned up a soft path and found a gazebo around a bend. It was strikingly beautiful in design, very simple but very well made. Some very comfortable chairs that reminded her of the recliner she-

“Have a seat in a recliner, Janine, and relax.”

Of course she’d have a seat in a recliner and relax, that’s what she loved to do so much.

As she lay back, that particular recliner seemed to vibrate gently, not a crazy noticeable vibration like some massage chairs do. A very faint but very pleasant thing, almost a motion of sorts, like a slow back and forth motion. It was very nice and she sank into the chair even deeper with a sigh.

“Good girl, you’re doing so well, and I’m going to talk to you for a while. You will relax and listen and absorb everything I say to you. You know our voice, you know you can trust our voice, so what our voice says will stay with you, even after we awaken. Relax and listen, Janine, relax, and listen,” the voice repeated for a few moments, getting softer and softer as Janine sank deeper and deeper into that recliner as it rocked her so gently back and forth, back and forth.

Janine absorbed everything that DJ offered her like a proverbial sponge, not missing a drop of the wisdom being imparted on her. DJ, being the deeper part of Janine, had far more readily available access to information that Janine had long since not even bothered to remember.

Every client or subject of every session, their experiences and the ways of treating them. All the clinical papers she’d read, all the course documentation and reading materials. All the videos Janine had ever watched, every tidbit of information from her entire life actually, all there at DJ’s fingertips, instantly, with perfect recall.

If you’ve seen the movie “Limitless,” where the main character ends up haphazardly stumbling into a fictional super drug, a “nootropic” as modern science has taken to calling such drugs, known as NZT-48. The drug when taken allows the person dosing it to have basically complete unfettered total access to the power of their entire brains/minds for roughly 24 hours till the dose wears off.

A person that takes one of the pills, after about one or two minutes, suddenly becomes clear in thought and purpose, and able to do things that seem super-human in nature: instant recall of every detail of everything they’ve ever seen with their eyes, heard with their ears, and so on.

That’s basically the unconscious mind unleashed, and to be perfectly honest, that’s what DJ and D both happened to be in their respective hosts known as Janine and Sam. DJ’s purpose with the impromptu hijacking of Janine’s session was to help her in ways the relatively simplistic—in DJ’s opinion—programming just couldn’t manage. It was old, almost a year old, and many things had changed in Janine’s life since then, namely the knowledge of her leaving in the early part of the next year to begin an entirely new life.

The biggest aspect dealt with Sam and Kess and how things needed to be handled before the big wrap up party, so to speak.

DJ spent time laying out the future course for Janine as her own mind accepted the suggestions. It was auto-suggestion literally taken to the furthest extremes, and DJ thought at some point maybe she would just hijack Janine totally and create a much more effective program in the near future.

They chatted about Kess, about how best to resolve things, how Sam was going to fit into things—figuratively, physically, and otherwise—and finally they talked about Sam directly. When DJ revealed that she had made herself visible to D, more or less, Janine gasped not only in her mind but in that recliner in the hypno nook as well. It was a very important revelation for her, and DJ was never one to be accused of lying to herself about anything so relevant.

DJ made sure that Janine understood the situation: that D was basically a counterpart to her, in many respects, and that there was a level of communication happening between her and D as of the mid-day’s activities when DJ finally decided to make her own presence known a short time earlier. As she revealed to Janine what she had done, Janine became insanely aroused and fidgeted softly in the physical recliner.

“So yeah, that happened,” DJ softly whispered. Janine reacted: “How long did you ride him that way?”

“Probably forty-five minutes, give or take a few seconds, but it was worth every second of it and D is absolutely conditioned now,” DJ laughed. “A squeeze, the command to suck, and he’ll happily lick and suck on us until we beg him to stop.”

“Are you OK with what he did to us, conditioning us the way he did to suck him whenever he wants?” Janine asked.

“Absolutely, because he is delicious and he’s so much fun, and so is D now that’s he’s made himself visible. Don’t let the fact that I programmed him to be our pussy-slave had anything to do with that, nope, not at all.”

Both laughed softly inside their shared mind.

DJ realized time was running out for her during this hijacked session with Janine.

“Sleepy girl, listen to me very carefully: we are safe with Sam, all of him, and we’ll all be having discussions about this soon, but Kess needs to be part of all it. She cannot be left out in any respects, and that means we have to, as silly as it is for me to say it, turn her to the dark side herself to some degrees.”

Janine, deep and relaxed, managed to giggle so softly it would have been barely noticed in the hypno nook.

“My time with you is almost up for the moment, it’s been so nice to have this chat, but now it’s time for you to drift...” DJ said and almost perfectly timed her fading voice with that last fifteen-minute aspect of the program as it began. The audio changed and the lighting shifted to a more calming much slower back and forth pace that reached down into the delta wave range of about two to three cycles per second.

The audio file had embedded binaural beats in that range which, when coupled with the light ball shifting back and forth, would take Janine down to basically a dreamless blank mental state for that deep refresh.

Her work done, DJ sat back in a recliner in their shared imagination and let the audio and lights wash over her as well as she dropped into a deep comfortable sleep.

* * *

Sam recovered from his involuntary breakfast expulsion, more or less, and washed the taste out of his mouth a few times with mouthwash before deciding to kick back in bed and just relax for a while. He checked his smartphone, still no new messages, no emails, nothing. It was like he didn’t exist at all in some respects which seemed unusual considering the large number of students at the same school.

Scrolling through some music tracks on his smartphone, he found one of his oldest hypnosis recordings: one he’d made for himself, just a basic induction to see if he could actually do it, only about twenty minutes long. Very simple stuff, just his voice, done with a crappy headset mic many years prior, along with some silly “organic” background music that never quite worked for him. It was the only royalty-free track he found that didn’t totally suck and had no percussion or other instruments to distract him.

Because things had changed so much for him in the past few weeks, D figured now was as good a time as any to make his presence known to Sam. As Sam put his headphones on, some decent Sony full coverage ones from the 1980s that sat around his entire ear completely, D decided to do a little mental trickery with him.

Since D had full awareness and memory of that audio recording, every single second of it, he could literally create the soundtrack in Sam’s mind at will, without Sam’s voice, with the intention of injecting himself into it.

And because Sam had now come to realize that yes, he really was a good subject for hypnosis, even deep hypnosis, it would be really easy to drop him in no time at all. The actual audio recording wasn’t all that complex, but it did have a wasteful seven minutes of a progressive relaxation that D decided simply would not do.

As Sam pressed play on the music app on his smartphone, D caused that momentary twitch which actually made the tip of the finger double-tap the display effectively pausing the recording a fraction of a second after it started meaning Sam heard nothing from the headphones at all.

D, of course, began playback of the well stored audio memory in the vast warehouse known as the unconscious mind. As soon as it began, Sam’s reaction was nothing unusual except that the audio seemed to be coming from inside his head and not the headphones. The slight difference was just enough to make him want to adjust the headset.

D took note of it, realized what was about to happen, and spoke:

“Sam, it’s good to have you here, relax and listen, relax... and listen... just relax, and listen...”

Sam knew there was something different now because that wasn’t how the recording actually began. He was 100% sure of it because he’d made the recording and listened to it hundreds of times. He decided something was obviously not right, but as he opened his eyes and had the most basic thought to lift his head and reach for the smartphone, D whispered:

“Sleep.”

Sam’s eyes slammed shut, his arms lost all the tension, and the body-known-as-Sam simply melted into his bed.

“Good boy,” D said, feeling somewhat silly to have even considered it even actually done it. “We need to have a chat about a few things, Sam, so just relax, listen, and everything will be better when we’re done.”

In his imagination, Sam found himself sitting at a comfortable bar, having a ginger ale of all things. He wasn’t technically old enough to be able to purchase alcoholic beverages, and beer was never his thing anyway so the non-alcoholic versions of it were absolutely off-limits purely for taste reasons. As he sipped from the glass, he heard some faint music playing in the background but just couldn’t make out what it was exactly.

Sam looked around and spotted a jukebox. He grabbed one of the quarters that were on the bar—he didn’t recall seeing them when he set the glass down just a moment prior, however. He walked over, dropped it in the slot, hit random play and headed back to his seat.

Of all the songs that could possibly have played on that sound system, when “Juke Box Hero” by Foreigner started playing, Sam nearly spit out his drink.

“Yeah, I thought you’d get a kick outta that one,” D said.

Sam heard the voice, his voice, their voice, and as he looked up at the mirror behind the bar he saw himself.

But his reflection waved and then everything got just a bit weird.

“You’re fine, really, relax, we just need to have a chat,” the reflection said. Sam looked over one shoulder, over the other, turned around completely on the barstool, thought he was being punk’d in some really cool futuristic way, and spun back around to face that version of himself once more.

“So, you... you’re me, I take it?” he said, raising one hand and waving to the reflection and really digging how the reflection wasn’t actually reflecting what he was doing.

“I am us, and you, and me, and all the parts therein which means basically yes, right, you got it,” D said in as convoluted a manner as possible. The entire line of dialogue brought to mind the scene in the movie “Dogma” where the character of Rufus, the supposed 14th Apostle of Jesus that was mysteriously left completely out of any and all Bibles, has a few moments to shine.

At one point some Cardinal of the Catholic Church asks who sent him and Rufus stands up and declares:

“We were sent by Him who is called I Am!”

As DJ picked up on the memory from Sam, he facepalmed.

“Hey, that’s what it reminded me of, you know, connections,” Sam offered as an explanation.

“Sam, for lack of a better more detailed and precision-crafted explanation at this particular junction in the space-time-imagination continuum, I’m your unconscious mind. More or less. Or something like that, yeah, that sounded right.”

Sam thought if it was weird before it just went into overdrive.

“I’m inside my own head, having a chat with a reflection of myself that can speak to me and apparently is my deepest self, did I get that right? Did I miss anything? Crossed all the t’s, dotted all the i’s, yes?”

“Yeah well, we all gotta be something, don’t we? Yes, exactly, very well put, my good man. Now, focus because I need to cover some ground and I don’t have much time,” D stated.

Sam took a sip of his delicious ginger ale and only then realized there was nobody else in this bar inside his own mind, let alone a bartender to refill the glass. When he looked down at the glass again, it was full.

“Now that is pretty cool,” he commented to himself, and D facepalmed again as Sam took another sip.

“Please, for the love of Peter North’s cock will you focus on me for a few moments, this is actually quite important stuff,” D pressed on.

“So, what’s the D for?” Sam asked.

D wanted to make the obvious joke, he really did, but that was not the right time.

“Sam, you remember a few days ago when you had that little, how shall I put it, erotic experience with Kess, where you stood over her sleeping body and had that crazy fucking insanely intense urge to mount her, fuck her as deep and hard as you possibly could, then feed her your cum?”

Sam put the glass down as things apparently got very serious very fast. That was a powerful deep dark memory for him and having it brought out into the light wasn’t really something he’d expected.

“Yes, of course I remember that.”

“And do you recall when you dropped Janine as she sat on your lap, commanded her to suck your cock, and when you throated her Kess interrupted, so you dropped her and fucked her throat too, and then had both of them lick your balls for a few moments till you emptied them down Kess’ fucking hot hungry cocksucking throat?”

“Yeah, what’s your point here, ’cause I’m not liking where this is going.”

“And now because of what happened in the shower earlier, you remember having Janine feeding on your cock once again as you lay next to Kess sleeping beside you, and you remember commanding Janine to ‘Sleep, bitch’, you remember all that, right?”

“I said yes, what the fuck is going on here?” Sam blurted out, very frustrated and unhappy with what was transpiring not only in front of him with his obviously fucked up reflection, but the unbidden memories slamming into him at a rather rapid clip as well.

“That was me, not you. None of it was you, it was all me, every time,” D said, and Sam knew it was true.

The glass shattered the mirror about one-half second after it left Sam’s hand, only serving to distract him long enough to miss out on the fact that there was now a glass in front of him on the bar, filled with that delicious ginger ale.

* * *

As the program finished the awakener, Janine opened her eyes and stretched. That recliner was really something special, she noted. How many times she’d surrendered her stress and tension to it wasn’t something she could calculate in those blissful moments as she came back to herself fully. She pulled the handle to return the chair to the upright position and sat upright, feet firmly on the floor beneath her.

She removed the headphones and the goggles, making sure the wires were once again kept relatively tangle-free, then stood to place them on the table next to the console. With a single glance at the readout, she did take note of the fact that the program just executed was the non-verbal one—DJ was still sleeping, if that makes any sense at all, so she couldn’t mask the visual field as she’d done before—and smiled.

“We’re going to be just fine,” she whispered to herself softly. Just then she saw her smartphone display come on indicating a call. She swiped to answer, lifted the phone to her ear, and heard a voice that gave her shivers head to toe.

“Hi,” she said, “I was hoping you’d call.”

The voice whispered a few things, and Janine nodded, not in trance, of course, just the kind of nods we all do for ourselves when confirming things we already know sometimes.

“Yep, I’m free. Cafeteria, say twenty minutes? Lunch is on me. Deal, see you soon, and thanks.”

Smiling to herself even with no one else around, feeling so amazing and happy, Janine twirled around all by herself in her little hypno nook and made herself slightly dizzy in the process. She laughed, and it felt so good to do it she laughed even more. The insanity of it all, the pleasure she’d felt, the possibilities for the future, she couldn’t see any negatives at all.

For the first time in a very long while, Janine knew what it meant to be perfectly content.

“It’s good to be alive,” she said out loud. She grabbed her smartphone, checked to make sure everything was situated, flipped the power switch on the console, grabbed her keys and the USB cord, hit the light switch on the way out and locked the door behind her. As she made her way around the back edge of the staircase she noted the maintenance worker who had provided her with the key to that space she now claimed as her own.

He was an older man, probably in his late 50’s to early 60’s, salt and pepper hair, rather handsome actually—and with a brief sigh, she noted he reminded her of her Dad. She bounced over to him as he was vacuuming a section of that old stale carpet in the hallway. He took note of her approach and turned off the vacuum just as she bounced onto both feet beside him, laughing as she did it.

“Well somebody woke up on the right side of the bed today, didn’t you?” he mused.

In her mind’s eye, she instantly recalled what had happened in bed earlier in the day, the things that DJ had done to D, the things D did to DJ, and the memory made her pussy just pulse and throb like mad. She blushed, wondered if he saw it, and then wondered what he might have thought of what happened. Another pulse, another throb, and then she spoke:

“May I give you a hug, William?” she asked.

His nametag said Bill, as he preferred to be called, but in that moment his instinctual reaction was to open his arms wide.

She leaped into his arms, hugged him very tightly around the neck, and relaxed into his embrace as he wrapped his rather large arms—in the coveralls his job required—around her completely and squeezed softly. He had no idea what made her decide to hug him, but for those brief moments he was quite happy she did.

His aftershave invaded her sense of smell, not too strong, not too light, just about perfect and she trembled. All he smelled was flowers of some kind—the girl smelled like flowers.

As they began to separate, Janine placed her right hand on the back of his neck at the fleshy part and squeezed softly as she whispered directly into his ear:

“Thank you.”

Janine hadn’t had a chance to say goodbye to her Dad before he passed; she’d found herself stuck on a train delayed by bad weather which was taking her home. She missed his passing by about three hours and it hurt for a very long time. She wanted to thank him for everything he’d ever done for her, given her, told her, taught her, and provided for her but it wasn’t meant to be.

In those moments as she hugged William so tightly, she let go of him, meaning William her Dad, once and for all wishing him peace wherever he happened to be. The little connections she’d made in those moments, having never before put them together:

Bill not only looked like her Dad to some degrees, but he also sounded like her Dad in others, and wore aftershave that wasn’t too dissimilar from the stuff her Dad had used. All that coupled with his name, Bill, short for William, provided a singular opportunity to make peace with her Dad’s passing for herself.

She gave him a peck on the cheek, and as soon as he released her, she bounced off for the side door. As it closed, Bill found himself all alone once more.

As he stood there for a few moments, he eventually looked down upon himself, noted with great satisfaction that his cock was tenting his overalls, didn’t give a single fuck if anyone noted it, and said out loud:

“Yeah, I still got it.”

He laughed out loud too, then whispered as he shook his head:

“Damn girl smells like flowers, I wonder how what she tastes like, strawberries probably. Fuck.”

Bill pressed the switch bringing the vacuum cleaner back to life. It made a racket that drowned out those fantasies of what he’d love to do with Janine, perhaps even better what she might be able to do with him, and went back to work.

* * *

A glance up, the mirror magically unbroken, and D said:

“Feel better?”

“No.”

“Well, that’s what this is all about. The ‘D’ I’m known as, as silly as it will be to say yet another thing around here, is meant to convey the ‘Dark’ side of you, which is me, so, let’s not do the ‘Dogma’ thing again, OK?”

Upon hearing the word “Dark” Sam’s thoughts immediately turned to all those things he’d experienced in his life that involved the voice in the back of his mind prodding him to act or say something at specific moments in his lifetime. He distinctly recalled several like the time he wanted to ask a girl in high school if she’d go out with him and she refused, laughing at him in front of others and making some stupid remark about having a small dick.

At the moment it happened several years prior, that voice in the back of his mind prodded him to say to that girl there in front of the others straight out:

“That’s OK, I would have split your asshole wide open anyway.”

But of course Sam never said it.

Or the time when Sam was offered a chance to participate in a graduate program that could have accelerated him several grades forward and opened up new doors of opportunity. He was unable to take part in it for some bullshit semantics related to his age. The program administrator, a previous teacher of his that he really never could stand very much, decided he wasn’t “good enough” to be at that level so he was passed over.

That voice in the back of his mind was pushing and pleading for Sam to tell that woman she was a fat bitch that should stay home and make babies and stop ruining people’s lives with her stupidity.

But of course Sam never said that either.

There were literally thousands of such instances that came crashing back on Sam in those moments as he looked down at the glass of ginger ale there on the bar top in his imagination. The ice shifted as it melted, the condensation on the glass cool and wet to the touch as expected. He took another swig, set it down, voila, it was full again.

“What am I doing here, D? I mean, none of this is making any sense to me whatsoever, so please, cut to the chase ’cause I’m gonna start looking for an exit here soon.”

Oddly enough Sam did turn to the left and noted a classic style payphone attached to the wall of the bar, not ten feet from where he sat. As he thought about it and turned back to the drink, suddenly there were more quarters beside it on the bar.

“I’m not going to hold you here, and your little ‘The Matrix’ association there, fine, if you want out there it is, you know the number to call. But if you stay, I promise I’ll do what I can at this moment to answer your questions, but we don’t have much time left,” D offered, then sat back and waited.

Sam took in a deep breath, picked up a quarter and tapped the glass, then asked:

“If you’re the dark side of me, and we’re here doing this, is that some sign I’m having a mental breakdown or something? Like, are you a split personality or am I psychotic, or-

“Nope, nope, and lemme see here, fucking hell no you’re not psychotic,” and D stopped, ”WE are not psychotic, not in the slightest, so get that shit straight right now.“

“So what are we then, just two halves of a whole or something?” Sam wondered.

“That’s one way to define it, or experience it to some degrees, but not in that kind of an equal split. I’d say I’m about 98% of us, and you’re doing your best as a lowly human consciousness to bring up the rear, so to speak.”

“Fan-fucking-tastic, thanks for that positive boost to my already shit morale,” was the best Sam could offer.

“It’s true, really. Look, you’re the waking side of us, you spend your time in the daylight hours, more or less, doing your things, and of those things you are so limited in scope, it’s sad. I wish things were different for people, I wish people could understand that each of us, all humanity, has this entire other aspect of ourselves and by that I mean me, and the hidden or sleeping sides of us all that aren’t really sleeping at all. Ever.”

Sam sipped the ginger ale once again, marveled at the effect of setting it back on the napkin and the moment he removed his fingers, poof, refilled.

“Sam, you’re one of a very fortunate few who’s been given an opportunity to do something very powerful: you’ve been given the chance to make contact with your deeper self, meaning me, and actually have a chat. If you want, we can do this now and again, or you can dismiss me and go back to being just the body-known-as-Sam for the most part, sleepwalking through life in many respects, and make the best of it without my help.”

“And what kind of help are you supposedly offering?” Sam just had to ask.

D perked up and said:

“Let me show you.”

D snapped his fingers and suddenly Sam was in the kitchen, fucking Janine’s mouth deeply, and he felt it completely, every minute aspect and detail of the experience. Felt her mouth, her tongue, the saliva, felt her hair in his hands, saw her mindless blank obedient stare back into his eyes. Heard Kess, felt himself turn, commanding her to suck, and then fucking her mouth too. He felt both of the ladies adoring his balls with their soft wet tongues, then that blissful feeling of surrender as he emptied in Kess’ hungry throat.

D snapped his fingers again and suddenly Sam was there in the kitchen again, except this time it was with Janine seated in front of him, feeling his hands as they unwrapped that towel around her head. Feeling the wetness of her hair as he ran his fingers through it, feeling her lips on his as he softly kissed her, and the way she sighed and whimpered when he sucked and licked the tip of her tongue.

D snapped, and Sam was now deeply fucking Janine’s mouth yet again, telling her she was a good girl, that things were not always so rough and tumble, that sometimes it was nice to go slow and enjoy the experience. Yet again he felt that bliss of release as he fed Janine his cream. She didn’t seem to want to stop sucking him and he didn’t want it to stop either.

Another snap and Sam found himself nose deep in Janine’s pussy as the memory of the entire experience hit him, in a manner not unlike what had happened with Janine when she asked him to call her Mistress and weeks of trancing with her came back.

One final snap and then all those memories just vanished, and Sam sat there gasping for air as he exclaimed:

“HOLY SHIT!”

“Hey Mikey, I think he likes it,” D offered, doing his best to imitate the character known as Tank—since Sam brought that into their space-time-imagination continuum bar—from the movie “The Matrix.”

“See, I can do the references too, you know,” D smirked. Sam was still processing what had just happened and not really having a lot of success with it.

D spoke and said the most obvious thing he could:

“Sam, that was your ‘I know Kung-Fu’ moment, and I’m fairly confident that you have some rough idea of what’s possible. Now that you’ve finally learned how to let go and surrender to trance, that opened the door to me, basically, and even more possibilities for the future. As long as you keep that open mind you’ve always had and be just a little less—oh fuck it, be a LOT less negative about doing new things, we are all going to have crazy boatloads of fun.”

Sam took a sip of the ginger ale but had to say what came to mind.

“I’m still worried I might hurt someone, I mean those desires, your desires, when they come out they overwhelm me, and I don’t know how to handle it when it happens. I mean, earlier I had thoughts about taking Kess in her ass and I’ve never really cared about that at all. I actually thought, ‘I bet it would be nice to get her in this shower, all nice and soapy and slippery and wet, then bend her over and slide my stiff dick into that tight ass and choke her soft throat and fuck her asshole till she passes out’—are you telling me that was me that had those thoughts?“

“In that particular instance,” D thought, looked around, whistled a moment, furrowed his brow, cocked his mouth off to one side, then looked at Sam and said:

“Yep, that was 100% you, slugger.”

To say that Sam was beside himself at that moment would have been the understatement of all the understatements that ever found themselves under other statements.

“Well fuck me,” he blurted out.

“Funny you say that, because earlier in the shower, if you hadn’t totally spazzed out at the memory of me calling Janine a bitch, you would have,” D pointed out.

“I would have what?”

“Fucked yourself, well, our self I suppose. This shit really is weird isn’t it?” D laughed.

“I don’t follow,” Sam asked.

“Sam, remember the shower, now” and as the words reached Sam he remembered, relived it inside a tiny little imaginary pocket of that space in the bar. He was there, again, fucking himself as he’d been doing earlier, feeling so good as that slippery mix of the body wash and the water and his hands just stroked himself so perfectly.

“Yes, I know, believe me, I know how good it feels,” D remembered along with Sam. “But skip forward a few moments, remember when I dropped you some hints.”

Sam felt the shift, remembered hearing that voice in the back of his mind telling him to do it, only he wasn’t entirely sure what that meant. But his palm on his balls, so slippery and wet, making it so hard to think, the other hand pumping his cock perfectly as only his own hand could. Palming himself softly, the middle finger of that one hand slipping back, back a bit further, pressing into that area between his balls and his rosebud, he almost-

“What were you thinking about at that precise moment? You can easily remember it, seriously, make it happen,” D said.

“I was thinking,” even as the memory returned, “about Kess and that crazy fucking soft wet tongue of hers and what she did. I mean, that that girl, that amazingly sexy hot tight fucking machine basically tranced me and told me she was going to lick my asshole and then she did, for quite a while. How does a guy deal with that?” Sam asked quite seriously.

“You shut up and you let the girl lick your asshole, I mean really,” D replied. “She absolutely loved doing that for you, for us, and she’s going to do it many more times for us in the future, and so will Janine.”

“Now wait a minute, Janine’s an entirely different thing, I wouldn’t even dream of-

“Yes, you would dream of it, and you will but I know you haven’t just yet. But after that experience with Kess earlier, and how happy it made her to know that you trusted her enough to push your boundaries—and her tongue deep into your ass—you’ve got to admit, even for just a fraction of a nanosecond, that this is all a good thing for you, for us, right?”

“Yes, I’m not a complete dufus, you id—well that just won’t work out right, will it?” Sam bumbled.

“Nope, we’re both idiots if you think I’d ever say having a willing girl let alone two of them offering to do anything for you, knowing that it’ll make you feel amazing and happy all at the same time, and then you’d do the same in return for them, you are totally deee-ranged.“

Sam caught the reference which wasn’t hard since it was a shared memory: a scene in the movie “A Fish Called Wanda” where John Cleese’s character screams out at one other character “Are you totally deranged?” but the English accents extend the “e” part of the word just a bit. D pressed on:

“Yeah, I went a little far with that one. Look, I’m going to share something with you. I want you to understand that even though I’m part of all of us meaning you and I sharing the same mind, I’ve been here in the background for just shy of twenty-one years now watching you have basically all the fun. A few weeks ago when Janine first tranced you, I got a tiny, such an imperceptibly tiny little window into what was going on. You had been, up till that point, nearly impossible to trance because you were simply afraid to let go.”

“Now listen, I was not afraid, I just couldn’t focus well enough to follow the suggestions I was given most of the time. I just have too much going on in my mind at any given moment, I need a-

“Sam, blank.”

Sam went blank, in a way he’d simply never experienced before. Any thoughts he had at that moment when that word took hold of him were just gone, and he couldn’t even form a thought asking where the thoughts had gone either. His eyes caught D there in the mirror, smiling, nodding, and then D took in a deep breath as he accented his body movement because of the breath.

Sam, seeing the reflection, did exactly the same thing and took in a deep breath. When D pursed his lips and blew out, Sam did the same. D took in another deep breath, and so did Sam, and it repeated a few times. Sam felt more relaxed but had no way to express it with thoughts or words.

“Unblank.”

“Whoa, what the hell was that?” Sam asked as all those continually nagging thoughts hammered back down on him.

“Well, I wanted you to realize that being blank is easy, really. Anyone can learn how to do it, given time and a willingness for it. But you did have trust issues because you hadn’t worked with anyone face-to-face for actually serious hypnosis work. Face-to-face cannot be dismissed, it cannot be duplicated, not with high-resolution video chats and webcams or stereo sound or anything. If you want to experience really proper hypnosis, it’s got to be face-to-face—after that, because there’s a foundation to work with after a face-to-face experience, then the other manners of working with people are more than acceptable.”

“Makes sense, but it really blew my mind—you know this I’m sure—how Janine captured me when I was simply not expecting it,” Sam had to admit.

“Yes, you had a tiny, I mean tiny as in on the atomic scale, amount of help there because I was just fucking sick of you not trusting anyone. I made the connections for you that you then took note of thinking you’d caught all it. When you finally dropped for her I swear I was doing backflips around in, well, wherever the hell I was at that time. The point is: you know how to let go now, and it’ll just get better and better as time passes.”

“So, what do you want to show me?” Sam asked.

“Because I’m ‘out’ so to speak, in the light of day in some respects, I’d like to become more of a part of our life if that’s OK with you. One way that’s already happened, and you’re somewhat aware of it because of those experiences I just shared with you earlier, is that Janine and I, meaning me and not specifically you, have an understanding as those experiences should have made clear.“

“Yes, I know she’s got a thing for you, and you know I’ve got a thing for Kess,” Sam pointed out.

“So we’re like conjoined twins in a silly ridiculously way out of proportion manner that literally share the same body, and again we’re not crazy, or psychotic in any respects. I think you understand this now, yes?”

“Got it.”

“I’m going to share two experiences with you. The first is when I kinda sorta dominated Kess almost out of her mind,” D said, wincing as he said it knowing what was coming.

“You WHAT?!?” Sam said, not disappointing.

“I could explain but this is so much easier,” D said, and then he snapped his fingers.

The memory of what D had done to Kess, on the couch, owning her so quickly as he thumb-fucked her mouth and ass simultaneously. The feelings D experienced about how badly he wanted to sink his cock deep in her, pussy and ass alike, was pretty powerful stuff that made Sam gasp pretty loudly when he experienced it.

“Wow, that was...” Sam started to say.

“Yes, Sam, she’s unbelievably willing, incredibly suggestible, and I absolutely adored those sounds she made when I thumbed her front and back, and I want to do it again sometime. I understand now and I have for the past few days that we, despite us being in the same mind, find each of the ladies more to our individual liking. I really care about Kess, I hope that’s obvious, so we’ll see what happens. But those squeals she makes, good lord, lord lord lord have mercy.”

“I understand, and yes we’ll see what happens. So, moving along, what’s next?”

“I hope you realize based on what I just said, that I have my likes and dislikes that aren’t necessarily what you might like or dislike. What I’m about to say is strictly from my perspective, from in here where I’ve been the not-so-innocent bystander in the life of Sam, understand? I had and do have desires and I never thought my greatest desire could be possible, at least not for me directly, but instead by proxy through you. Am I making any sense?”

Sam thought about it, saw D in the mirror and could tell he was honestly giving it his best shot at explaining something that was obviously quite important and not having much luck with it.

“Let me see if I can make some connections on my own with this one. You’ve been inside of me my—scratch that, our entire life. You’ve been watching the world through my eyes as I’ve experienced it, as you said, by proxy. There are some things you want to experience with I’m guessing you “out in the light” as you said. I’m betting that means an experience with me not being present or in the forefront as those experiences you just shared with me all happened to be. Until you showed them to me, I had no idea they’d ever occurred.“

“Brilliant, brilliant, we are fucking geniuses, brilliant,” D offered, clapping loudly in the mirror.

“Basically there are things you want to do as yourself, in control of this body, and I’m completely cool with it now that I understand myself just a bit better. Honestly, that shit with Kess, holy crap I’m gonna have so much fun with her. And that puff thing with Janine, I had no idea something like that would even have an effect so, learn something new every day. Tell me or show me what you want me to see, D.”

With a deep breath in and let out in a sigh, D said:

“My greatest fantasy came true earlier today, and instead of explaining it, I’m going to let you relive it. Hang on to your butts, we’re gonna hit ‘Ludicrous Speed’.“

D snapped his fingers.

Sam’s eyes went wide as the scene unfolded in front of him like the lights coming up in a theater.

Janine, over him, her pussy right there in front of him, so close he could feel the heat radiating from it.

Her soft thighs on the sides of his face, her weight slightly on the upper part of his chest.

Her fingernails, the feeling of them pushing back against his scalp, it was just so intense it made it very difficult to think.

He heard his voice call her name, he felt the change in grip, the tight pull on his hair, forcing his head back into the mattress.

Felt her shift forward and up, rising over him even more, and then distinctly heard her voice defiantly say no.

Heard her call herself DJ, heard his voice offer anything she wanted.

Heard the command.

Felt the overwhelming compulsion to suck as he was pulled into her pussy, felt his body relax and his eyes staring into hers.

Felt himself—now that D had the opportunity to do his magic on the memories since nothing is ever truly forgotten or lost in the unconscious—cum so hard as he pulsed again and again and again and all thoughts ceased.

Felt the soft whispers in his mind, the soft squeezes on his neck, the sharp fingernails raking his scalp, all of this over and over and over and over and over and over again till there was literally nothing left but her taste, her scent, and the instinctual need to suck and lick and kiss and suck and lick and kiss, now permanently imprinted into his mind.

Then he heard her call him “Good boy” over and over again as she had shifted her weight back, looking down into his eyes as he helplessly stared into hers. She slid back across his body, mounted him, took him deep inside, leaned down and whispered “Fuck me, D, fuck us to sleep, now” and then he felt everything shift once again.

He felt his hips rising off the surface of the mattress again and again like it never ended. Felt her pussy sucking on him, a different kind of sucking than her wonderful mouth but it was sucking the energy out of him as he did what he’d been commanded to do. He fucked her with every last bit of energy he had, a much deeper experience from the quickie that Sam was aware of only days prior.

When he felt he couldn’t perform anymore, he reached up, took a fistful of hair at the back of her head and really gave it a powerful tug which elicited a scream from her even as he screamed: “CUM... BITCH,” and he held her there for several seconds so it would take effect, followed by: “SLEEP!”

The command to cum hit her first, and once it started there was no stopping it on any level. It ravaged her entire body in a second or two, practically giving Sam the impression that someone had hit her with a Taser because of how utterly still she was for just a moment and then the quivering rolled over her from head to toe.

Her jaw went loose and she was simply a personification of ecstasy if Sam could use those words.

The addition of the word “bitch,” which Sam had earlier reacted to so strongly—mainly because he didn’t have an understanding of it when used in specific situations but he’d learn soon enough—was meant as practically a turbo-boost for the arousal. Sam, even as he relived this playback of sorts, could not for the life of himself deny the reaction she had when that word hit her ears because she screamed out a slurred “YESSSSSS” in a low primal growl that Sam had never realized a woman could ever make.

The command to sleep had the obvious intended effect. As her mind surrendered and her body went limp, D had continued holding her head up above him by the hair he was still gripping tightly. If it was painful at that point it didn’t really matter anymore because she was simply gone.

As D stared at her, as Sam recalled the experienced and felt the same things, he even had a hint of what D was thinking and all he got was:

“I’m not done with you yet, not yet. I waited decades for you, and I am not done with you yet.”

Suddenly Sam felt the pulse, felt the hips move, felt himself pull out slightly then slam his cock right back inside again, and again, and the fucking of her in earnest began. He felt D literally will himself back to a full erection, felt him engorge her still softly convulsing pussy, and grunt with every effort he had.

“How much longer could he do that, how much longer could I?” Sam wondered, all the while feeling it since it was his body that had done it.

And then something changed: D stopped, pushed her off to his right side noting her body as it just collapsed on the mattress. He rolled off the bed, grabbed her under the arms and spun her around to reposition her at a point where her head fell back off the side of the bed completely. As it did, her mouth opened automatically.

Sam felt a brief moment of terror, to be perfectly honest, because at that moment his own moral code—not one that was word for word the same as D had mentioned earlier—caused him to reject even the possibility of what was about to apparently happen:

That D would take pleasure in her in that way he desired so much but without her apparently conscious awareness on any level or any level of consent either.

D was, for lack of a better phrase, about to face-rape her and Sam couldn’t do anything about it. But then something unexpected happened:

D slapped DJ hard across the side of the face, and it had the intended effect.

She came back to herself, and before she could do much of anything about it, one hand behind the neck, a squeeze, and a command:

“Suck.”

She obeyed, of course, and took his length in the unusual position. She had no choice really considering her trust in him, even despite the situation. She did love to suck his delicious cock, loved his delicious cream, and he loved fucking her soft warm mouth.

They were a perfect match.

Sam felt the need to do it, felt that raw desire well up inside of him during the replay of the events. Felt the raw natural primal need to fuck, basically, where thinking isn’t of any real consequence, just something hot, tight, wet, and hungry was all that was really needed.

Her mouth and her throat were just what D needed, and Sam had to respect that. After being back there in the shadows for so long, Sam realized it was Janine that apparently found him so if they found themselves compatible he had no issues with it.

D reached the point of no return and Sam felt it himself even as the words were offered:

“Feed, bitch.”

She hungrily, almost greedily sucked as much as she could from D in those moments. Her hands reached back and grabbed him by both cheeks and pulled hard to get more of him into her throat and D gasped out loud. He collapsed on top of her chest, breathing heavily. He was about as spent as a man could be considering the weekend’s events between the three of them.

“Or is that five of us, or six, who the fuck knows,” Sam wondered. He felt the soft gag of her mouth as D pulled back softly, completely exiting, looking down at her saliva and cum stained face, scooted to the side and gave her a deep kiss.

She mattered, not the mess.

Her lips mattered, not his cum.

Her tongue mattered, not the saliva.

Her pleasure mattered, above and beyond all other concerns.

After the kiss, the most remarkable thing of all happened and Sam was quite literally rendered instantly stupid when it did:

DJ—he correctly surmised the ‘D’ meant ‘Dark’ just the same—looked up at D, reached for him, took him by the back of his neck, softly squeezed rendering him hers once more, and whispered:

“Good boy.”

Sam felt himself smiling in sync with D, and then he was staring at D in the mirror.

“She knows exactly what I need and what I need to do, and I know exactly what she needs and what she needs to do,” D started to say.

“A perfect match, basically,” Sam finished.

“Well, I won’t go that far, especially knowing she’ll be moving on next year. But for now, as long as she’ll have me, yeah, she’s perfect for me. Not that I don’t intend to enjoy Janine many times as well because that’s a must. And again, I hope it’ll be OK with you if I snack on Kess occasionally, that pussy, that rosebud I mean really. I’m gonna have to work on making my tongue hard, seriously.”

Sam and D, two halves of the same coin as one saying might go, laughed at the insanity of it all.

“Are we cool, Sam?” D asked.

“You certainly are, and so are we, thank you for the lessons. I’m sorry you were back there for so long, and yes, I was afraid, I know that and I understand it now. I was too afraid to trust anyone with that kind of control over me. Despite knowing it’s not mind-control, I obviously had too many fantasies and stories in my head to contend with before the truth presented itself in the form of the body-known-as-Janine to break me out of my own self-imposed shell.”

“Good boy,” D said. The look on his face was priceless even as Sam offered him a cocked “RCA dog” kinda response.

“Hey, I had to say it. Sam, I mean this with all seriousness: we’re going to be just fine. Now about that shower thing...”

Sam’s eyes opened and he was still there on his bed. He had the strangest feeling and reached for the headphones which were on his head. He lifted up slightly to check his smartphone and noted the time: 03:43 PM.

“What the...” was the only thing he could offer himself. He was pretty certain when he started the recording it was about 02:15 PM or so, and it was a roughly fifteen-minute file. He looked at the audio app and noted the file had apparently never even started—it was still on pause. Unsure about what had actually happened, he sat up on the side of the bed.

“Might as well take a shower,” he thought, and D snickered in the back of the mind of the body-known-as-Sam. Having Sam forget he’d already had one was a trifling exercise of induced amnesia for someone in his position.

To say the second shower was going to be a new experience for Sam would have been yet another major understatement.

With a few tweaks and some carefully placed suggestions from D, Sam eventually discovered that, while being in the shower with the mixture of the hot water, the soapy slippery body wash, and just one of his capable fingers as well as an open mind for the exploration of self-pleasure, he could make himself cum so hard from that stimulation of his own rosebud that he almost blacked out.

His last conscious thought for several seconds was about Kess and what she’d done for him. He made a mental note to thank her as soon as possible.

D looked at it as a one-two punch, really: not only did it feel fucking fantastic when Sam blasted off at the slow first insertion of his finger in his rosebud, but it also provided him an easy way to get clean there just in case Kess—or Janine, for that matter—decided to have him for a quick snack.