The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 11

Janine entered the cafeteria right on schedule and hoped to see her friend Theresa already there, but sadly it appeared she hadn’t arrived yet. “Could be in the bathroom,” she wondered to herself and decided when it happened it would happen. She walked over to the food line and took note of the offerings, nothing really jumping out at her as particularly delicious at that moment either.

The mac and cheese looked as stale and crusty as ever. The fried chicken looked old with no moisture whatsoever courtesy of the heat lamps bearing down on it. The mashed potatoes were anything but because they were made from some processed powder mix like most food establishments used. She really missed good home cooked meals and decided at some point soon she would just have to do it herself at home for Kess and Sam.

She thought about Kess, wondered where she was at that moment, noted the time—03:37 PM—and texted to make sure. A few seconds later the response:

i’m with some friends will be home after 7ish are we on for later at theater love you

No matter how many times Janine felt frustrated at the “text-speak” so many people in the world used, no punctuation, no capitalization, no proper sentences, just words strewn in a somewhat non-sensical vomit of sorts, she accepted it from Kess begrudgingly.

Her response:

OK, yes we’re on for the theater, I asked Sam to join us, should be an interesting night, having late lunch at cafeteria, we’ll do dinner at Cellini’s after 8, love you

As she pressed Send on the display, the voice reached her ears:

“Janine, so good to see you again.”

It was as always warm, soft, raspy, deep, husky, with the right touch of baritone added in. Janine’s shoulders wilted automatically upon hearing it and felt herself turn towards it just as easily.

Standing there before her was Theresa, one of her mentors in the Psych program, all 6′2″ drop-dead knee-buckling mind-blanking Mediterranean-born of her. And that was 6′2″ without heels, mind you, which she probably wasn’t wearing at that moment given she was not as tall as Janine remembered her being since they last had a meet and greet.

Just then a young girl approached and softly whispered:

“Theresa, do you have just a moment for a question?”

Theresa turned quickly towards the girl with a snap to her body as she did. From what Janine could pick up on, once those eyes, those incredible eyes, locked on to that girl she girl went blank in the face, with that look and Janine softly gasped.

“My name, dear Lily, is Theresa, Tuh-RAY-zuh, surely you will remember this, now. Say it with me, dear: Tuh,” as the girl’s lips moved and made a sound similar to that, “RAY” and she held the accent on that portion as the girl did so, and ended with “zuh.” The girl just seemed to fade at that point as Theresa reached up to cup the side of the girl’s face softly.

A smile appeared and Janine noted it, but that still blank stare was giving her some tingles for sure.

“Good girl,” and Theresa turned to Janine: “A moment?”

Janine, almost blank herself to some degrees, glanced at Theresa, felt the pull of her eyes but still managed to say: “Of course” which brought a brilliant smile to Theresa’s face. Janine found herself fighting a crazy urge to end her words with “Mistress.”

Shivers, goosebumps, not an unfamiliar feeling for Janine whenever she was around Theresa, so it was not a totally unexpected level of response towards her either.

Theresa turned her focus to the girl and began speaking softly. Janine stepped back a few feet, took a deep breath or two, and sighed rather forcefully. She was glad she had the wherewithal to keep herself awake despite wanting to just drop to the floor for Theresa.

Theresa was on a long track six-year program to her Psy.D and well into her fifth year even as Janine was reaching the end of her fourth for her Masters. Both were students of Professor Michaels but Theresa had moved onto the graduate aspects, and they rarely had chances to work together because of how the class scheduling worked.

In the past, however, Janine had many fond memories: hundreds of deep sleepy trances, and hundreds of orgasms on command during her play with Theresa once the classes ended for the day. It wasn’t a physically sexual thing between them; Kess was still the only woman that Janine had ever had that level of relationship with.

For Janine and Theresa, it was almost entirely research-driven, for science, seriously.

Before she could pull on more of those wonderful amazing memories, she felt Theresa’s hand on her shoulder as she turned to face her again.

“Shall we?” Theresa said with a nod towards the food line. Without another word, and knowing she didn’t require it, Theresa took Janine by the hand and they walked back to the line. Just as they approached, almost as if by divine intervention, the line worker was placing out fresh pans of macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes, as well as fried chicken.

Janine giggled softly offering some thanks to the universe based on her earlier thoughts.

“You OK?” Theresa asked, softly squeezing Janine’s hand and feeling the squeeze in return.

“I have so much to tell you, Theresa, volumes really, but I was wondering if you could help me make some dreams come true for someone very special to me.”

With another but stronger squeeze on Janine’s hand, Theresa whispered:

“One is always glad to be of service, my dear. Tell me everything so we can make dreams become realities.”

They got their food, Janine swiped her debit card, and they found a small table off to one side. It wasn’t private by any means, especially with the early adopters showing up for the dinner rush, but it would have to do. Unwrapping the utensils, they began to eat. Janine spoke first:

“So, I have a fantasy in mind, if you’re interested. I don’t know if you’re still into...” she paused, knowing she was about to cross a line with the ask, “other things but I do hope you are.”

“My dear, I am an other thing, haven’t you figured that much out by now?” Theresa smiled, and it made Janine beam wide herself with glee.

“I have someone very special that’s come into my life, into our lives meaning with Kess too. He’s a wonderful subject, very creative, with some... talents, but I’ll say but more about that later. I’ve been working with him for a few weeks now and we spent time in some sessions where I drew out some of his fantasies.”

Theresa took a serious bite of a chicken leg, and Janine noted her sparkling white teeth tearing the flesh and breading slowly, as those perfectly painted red lips, so plump and fleshy, closed softly and the chewing began. Just at that moment, Theresa noted that Janine was totally focused on her mouth, and obviously her bright red lips, so she decided to press her advantage, so to speak.

She very slowly slipped her brilliant pink tongue, just the outer tip, to one corner of her mouth and licked the lips top and bottom. She pulled it back and then made the most wonderful “Mmmm...” sound that she knew would not be missed by Janine even in their environment.

Janine saw the tip of the tongue, watched it service the red lips, disappear, then that sound hit her ears and she gasped, both audibly and visibly. Theresa noted with great satisfaction that Janine was just as suggestible as she’d always been, a very good girl that obeyed without hesitation.

“As all good girls do,” Theresa reminded herself.

After maybe fifteen seconds or so, Janine came back to a level of appropriate awareness, realized what had happened, and looked at Theresa eye to eye. Those crazy insanely amazing eyes, so unbelievably hypnotic.

Hell, there wasn’t an inch of Theresa that wasn’t, she silented reminded herself. How she came to become a psychology student with a strong emphasis on clinical hypnotherapy at the same time was rather bewildering.

“You never turn it off, do you?” Janine asked, now taking her spork and digging into the fresh mac and cheese.

“I’m a hypnotist, Janine, always. I live it, I breathe it, I dream about it, it’s who I am. It’s who you are as well and we both know it. Tell me what’s on your mind,” Theresa replied.

“Have you ever heard the name ‘Anonymistress’ before?”

One cocked eyebrow at the name, and Theresa spoke:

“Yes, I am well aware of who she was, I believe she passed away some years ago but for a time she was very popular as one of the first hypnodommes producing files for purchase on the Internet. She made a small library of works, mp3 files, and had a website for a period of time. I have one of her files on my phone, actually. I have a person I’m working with that has access to most of her files and he shared one with me, why do you ask?”

“This friend of mine, of ours, one of his biggest fantasies involves her and I’m not entirely sure why. I haven’t had much time the past few days to do any real research, unfortunately. What can you tell me about her?”

“Well, a question for you, first,” and with that Theresa leaned forward towards Janine and whispered:

“When I speak to you like this, do you find yourself wanting to listen to me even more deeply, even more closely now, and as you listen to my voice it penetrates you... deeply... feeling my voice as slips deep inside of you... my voice, deep inside your open willing mind?”

Janine sighed, her head tilted gently to one side at that angle people often do when they go into trance, her eyelids lowered just a bit, her mouth hung open slightly, and with a single gasp her response was:

“yesssss.”

Theresa just let her drift for a few seconds, admiring just how attractive Janine was. It was one thing to find her attractive because she absolutely was by default. But whenever Theresa put someone to sleep, especially someone as capable a subject as Janine happened to be, that physical attraction coupled with that desire to dominate and trance them and put their minds and wills to sleep, well, that was her own fantasy and she made it come true as often as possible.

After about thirty seconds, Theresa whispered:

“Come back to me, Janine, at your own slow pace, obey.”

Very slowly Janine returned. She shook off the trance, knowing it happened and loving every second of it, but Sam was supposed to be the topic.

“Thank you, really. I miss working with you. Kess is... well, I trust Kess, and she’s a lot of fun, and I love to give myself to her, but she’s a submissive at heart and even with the best suggestions I can muster, well, she-

“She will never own your mind the way I can, it’s OK to say it, I already know it’s true, and so do you. Say it.”

“She will never own my mind the way you can, no, at least in that respect,” Janine nodded as she looked down at her plate.

“You miss being my sleepy girl, do you not?” Theresa asked, now fully upright and presenting her natural dominant position above all those around her. Her physical height added to that, even in a seated position. She just literally gave off waves of confidence to anyone around her and she could not be denied.

“Yes, I do.”

“Good girl, you are a very good girl, Janine, thank you for trusting me. I’m only a phone call or text message away, anytime. Anytime you decide you’d love to be my sleepy girl again, per our understanding, I’ll be there to put you to sleep. Again, and again, and again, as much as you need.”

The thought of surrendering to Theresa once again, hopefully many more times before she left school, gave her thrills beyond her ability to express. Theresa saw the reaction, was well aware of just deeply Janine loved to surrender, and hoped she’d be calling her again soon. But that was not why they were there so she asked:

“Anonymistress, you want to know about her, yes?”

“I do, if you can help.”

“Are you willing to listen to a short sample of the file I have? I will only play a few moments of it for you, and I’m right here with you. I’ve listened to this file many many times, and there’s only one negative with respect to Anonymistress across every file she ever created and it makes me very sad, unfortunately.”

Janine felt a tinge of worry and doubt and Theresa noted it and spoke:

“I know her files well, Janine, I trust them and if you trust me you’ll be perfectly fine. The negative aspect is that she never made any of her files for girls. They’re all male-oriented female-dominant files, or maybe I should say dick-specific basically. That means we’ll never ever hear her say ‘Good girl’ sadly. Aside from that aspect, she was crazy talented, and she has other... interesting qualities as well, but to paraphrase Morpheus from the ‘The Matrix’: no one can be told about her, you just have to experience her for yourself.”

High praise from Theresa, so Janine nodded her consent. Theresa went into her purse, pulled out her smartphone and the earbuds which she placed in her own ears. She toyed around with it for a few moments, tapped the screen once and wilted, then recovered, tapped a few more times, slid her finger one direction then another, tapped the screen, and promptly wilted again.

Her shoulders were literally sagging by that point, something Janine had never witnessed before with Theresa. Theresa recovered a third time, slid her finger, tapped the screen and then dropped, apparently super deep, instantly. Not just Theresa herself as her chin touched her chest but the smartphone too, directly onto the plastic tray on the table, her arms dropping totally loose and relaxed to her sides just dangling.

Janine couldn’t do much but gasp as she whispered:

“Fuck...”

She reached over and grabbed the smartphone and with a glance at the display she tapped the play/pause button. When the little icon changed to the vertical equal sign that most people understand to mean “pause,” Theresa came back to herself and reached for the smartphone.

“Even I love to surrender, my dear. I don’t do it nearly as much as I want to, what with my trust issues, and it took me some time to listen to Anonymistress’ style and decide whether or not I approved. But over time, I discovered I very much approve, and in a few moments I think you’re going to understand why.”

“OK, I trust you, so, hit me I guess,” Janine said, still a bit shaken by what she’d seen: her mentor, a true hypnodomme if she’d ever encountered one, just tranced hard instantly with whatever that recording provided her. She wondered what the hell could put Theresa under that deep that fast, and then shivered at the thought of she might react herself.

“I’ve used the controls on this thing, I think, so it’ll play a thirty-two second section that I think you’ll find very enjoyable and then stop. That’s it. If you want more, I’ll send you the file from my Drive account later. This one I have has been edited to remove references to ‘Good boy’ type statements or anything male-oriented, understand?”

Janine nodded again.

Theresa got up, moved the chair on the middle side of the table next to Janine and sat down right beside her. She offered the earbuds and Janine put them in as best she could. They weren’t the same kind she used with her own smartphone so they didn’t fit perfectly in; how they hung from her ears would just have to do.

“I’m right here, with you, understand? All you need to do is listen, and allow what happens to happen. You’re safe with me, even in this place, so if you desire to let go realize you can, completely and totally, because it’s just thirty-two seconds long. When it stops, if you do let go I’ll be here, and I’ll softly shake you back to conscious awareness after, OK?”

“Eyes open or closed?” Janine asked.

“It doesn’t matter, but for me, I want to see your eyes slam shut when you surrender because it’s so fucking hot. Stare straight ahead, Janine.”

Janine’s eyes turned straight over the table, looking into the distance at a spot on a wall at the far end of the cafeteria. In her field of view she picked up on a multitude of people there moving around, some seated, some standing, and could barely make out the noise of the-

“Hello? Hello. Hello!,” the voice began, and in the span of less than maybe three to four seconds, Janine understood the draw that had pulled Theresa into trance that deep that fast:

That voice.

It was even better than Theresa’s, and before another thought could present itself the voice continued:

“You love the sound of my voice, you love to listen my voice, and only my voice. Listen... to me. My voice reaches deep, deep, deep inside your mind and gives you want you want. My voice gives you what you need, so relax and listen, listen and relax. You crave my voice, you want my voice, you want only... my... voice, and... (SNAP)SLEEP!”

During the playback, Theresa was very happy to note the reactions that Janine provided as feedback from the snippet of the file. Her shoulders had dropped pretty much from the first utterance of “Hello?” and then they just sagged even more. She watched with great interest as Janine’s eyes rapidly glazed, effectively narrowing her vision to whatever singular spot they were focused on.

Her breathing deepened, her whole body shivered, and just before the last word which was “SLEEP!” coupled with that insanely fucking hot finger snap at about the thirty-second mark, Theresa actually leaned in and slipped the thumb of her left hand into Janine’s collar so she could keep her held in the chair.

She knew exactly what was going to happen and wanted it for her friend desperately.

The entire time Janine was just spiraling down, down, down, that voice felt like a warm blanket of sleep tossed over her open willing mind that she welcomed. She blinked once and then basically had no other thoughts. At that moment when the finger snap happened and that command to sleep hit her eardrums, Janine simply had no other possible alternative but to obey.

Theresa noted Janine’s eyes close with a really fast double-blink, almost like her eyelids closed so fast and hard the first time they rebounded a bit with a rubber-band effect and had to close again. She caught Janine at the collar with her left hand as expected, pressed against her chest with the smartphone in her right hand, and did her best to hold her up for about thirty seconds.

She figured that would have felt like a long time in trance considering just how fast and how hard she knew Janine dropped, and she was completely correct.

It was literally like being turned off, her plug pulled from the wall, and that was that.

Theresa stifled several pretty serious moans during those interminable moments, then whispered: “It’s OK to wake up now, Janine, come back to me, girl, time to wake up” coupled with a soft gentle shaking of her side to side.

It took Janine roughly a minute to actually make it back to full conscious awareness. She felt like she did a few months prior after having an impacted tooth removed by a student in the dentistry program. They’d used an intravenous sedative on her because it required some more extensive work with a scalpel and it was just easier than simple numbing agents.

When that procedure was over, Janine came back so slowly, so exhausted and sleepy. The voices she was hearing around her kept telling her to wake up were not making much sense at all because she was just so lethargic and unable to wake up as they were apparently demanding her to do. It wasn’t a pleasant experience overall but it happened.

But this experience was something entirely different and unexpected because during her recovery from this brief trance—only thirty-two seconds, no way she told herself—she’d had an orgasm as she sat there and surrendered to that somewhat magic voice and the finger snap which sent her reeling into some other dimension.

“Gah...” she attempted to say.

“What?” Theresa asked.

“Gah... god... god damn, what the hell was that?” Janine was finally able to pronounce correctly.

Theresa just laughed out loud and gave Janine a hug.

“That, my dear, was how someone should be deeply hypnotized by a hypnodomme done right.”

“I don’t... I can’t even... holy shit that was amazing, and yes, please, absolutely, send me that file, now,” Janine laughed as she did her best to shake off the remaining sleepy drowsy effects of that drop. She’d never just gone that deep that fast for anyone, not even D so far. Not even for Professor Michaels. Hell, she’d never dropped that fast or deep for Theresa either.

“Be honest with me, girl: did you cum when that snap hit you?”

Without hesitation:

“Yeah, yeah I actually did.”

“Good girl, very good girl,” and Theresa gave her a nice deep kiss, catching Janine off-guard a second time. It wasn’t quite the same effect as the snap, not even on the same scale at all, but Janine welcomed it despite her normal inclinations. It felt right and that’s what mattered. She reached up and cradled Theresa’s face in her hands, surprising Theresa with the touch.

As they separated, Theresa softly bit Janine’s lower lip till it slipped from between those glistening white teeth. Eye-to-eye, face-to-face, nothing else needed to be said so they just smilled and that was that. Theresa returned to her seat and took a bite of chicken just as Janine took a sip of her water. When Theresa set the piece down, she slid several of her fingers into those red lips and sucked them, one at a time, right after the other.

“Theresa, do you know what a Succubus is?” Janine asked.

She’d been caught at just the moment she had her right index finger in her mouth, sucking on it pretty hard to get the delicious taste of that chicken’s herbs and spices from the skin. She cocked one eyebrow at Janine, sucked hard on the finger as she removed it to purposely make that popping sound, and then smiled at Janine.

“My dear, in all the years we’ve known each other, in all the years we’ve worked together, in all the years that you’ve seen me use my natural gifts and talents to put so very many people to sleep, to use them for my sexual gratification by feeding off their sexual energy, have you still not realized that I am a Succubus?“

For a brief moment, Janine actually believed her.

And for the next brief moment, Janine imagined herself tranced, helpless and obedient, eyes wide open and deeply asleep, being sucked by those brilliant red lips on her clit as that pink tongue lashed at her mercilessly, sucked to pleasure that basically opened her mind wide and allowed it to be rewritten with a hypnotic chisel so it would last forever even as she was held perfectly still by Theresa’s deep luscious irresistible eyes.

And for the next moment after that one, it was her greatest desire, but it was only for a moment and then it passed like all too many others in a lifetime.

Janine knew that Theresa had worked with a great many people in her studies over the years and had been hypnotizing people since she was eight years old. She learned some of the more particularly useful aspects of it from her Mother, a well-respected psychologist in her home country. One other aspect of her Mother:

She was a gifted belly dancer, as her Mother before her and going back several generations had been.

Her Mother had taught her some of the more subtle aspects of domination and power as she grew up and a very simple fact of life: if you have something that someone else wants, you have a level of control and power over them—it’s up to you to make use of it or just throw it away entirely.

She showed her daughter just what that meant early on by simple demonstrations with her husband: she would ask him for something, whatever it might be didn’t really matter. His almost automatic response was: “No, we can’t afford it, I work hard enough as it is.”

Her Mother would simply wink at Theresa, sigh and drop her head at her husband and agree: yes of course it’s too much, it was silly of her to even consider it. She’d make a nice dinner for them, and after when Theresa was doing her home work at the kitchen table, with her Father slumped in his easy chair, her Mother would put on some slow music. It was traditional stuff in her country, a particular balance of percussive instruments and stringed ones, and a particular bump bump bump back beat.

Janine had heard the story in the past and always found it quite funny when it was shared with others but, one thing was for sure: whenever Theresa told her story of how she learned to put people to sleep and why she took the track into hypnosis and psychology, nobody watching her recount it ever seemed to remember much of it aside from how amazing it was to hear her voice tell it.

Theresa’s Mother would act like she was moving things around in the living room, seemingly ignoring her husband completely as he smoked his pipe which happened to be filled with a particular blend of items that would act on some levels as a natural soporific.

As he smoked, she moved.

He’d puff his pipe, she’d wiggle her hips.

He’d breathe in slowly and sink into his chair, so relaxed and sleepy.

She’d turn to look directly at him, capturing his eyes as she held his attention from that moment on.

Her hips would go back and forth from side to side slowly, so slowly that Theresa always found it amazing she could maintain her balance because it seemed to put her Mother so far off-center of where she was standing. And her Mother would nod at her and say “Watch your Father as your Father watches me” out loud and never understood how her Father never reacted to that outburst.

She later came to understand just how strong rapport could be with someone in that kind of situation, where guns could go off and the subject would not react on any level at all.

Hips back and forth, a puff, hips back and forth, a puff, the music softly playing in the background. Hips back and forth, a puff, and after several minutes her Father stopped smoking that pipe as the hand and arm holding it up gradually lowered to his lap, every single time.

Her Mother stepped to him, between his legs, reached up and touched his chin, looked deeply into his eyes, and then leaned into the opposite ear so Theresa could never see or hear what she said to him.

Suddenly her Father would stand up, take her Mother’s hand when offered, and with a blank stare on his face, allow himself to be lead to their bedroom for the night.

The next day after returning home from school, whatever item her Mother had asked for the night before was always there somewhere in the home. When her Mother noticed Theresa wondering, there was just a wink between them.

“You know how much I love to put people to sleep, Janine, so using sex, or the promise of sex, to open someone’s mind is something I am very good at. I still have high hopes for you as well, you realize,” and Theresa left that hanging out there as bait.

“Things change, Theresa,” Janine actually admitted. “Considering how much things have changed for me in just the past few days, I may honestly have to think very hard on taking you up on that offer.”

Theresa blinked, several times, actually unable to come up with what she felt might be an appropriate response.

“Finally, I surprised you.”

“You surprised me with the kiss, my dear. You’ve never returned my kisses with such passion, I will take your word that things have changed, and as I said, I am always a phone call or text away. So, whose soul is on the menu?” Theresa asked.

“A delicious young man by the name of Sam.”

“Where does Anonymistress and a Succubus work into all this?” Thereas wondered, having another bite of chicken.

Janine watched that mouth, those lips, that tongue, and thought Sam was going to go out of his mind with what Theresa would do to him.

“I’m glad you asked. Listen to me very closely because here’s what I hope and want you to do.”

They talked, they laughed, Theresa did some quick research on her smartphone and found some pictures that Janine looked at. They found one they both thought would really be appropriate for the fantasy they were creating for Sam. They finished up with some of the finer details as they finished their meals.

“Janine, I have to ask: you know this Sam, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Intimately?”

“Oh, yes indeed.”

“Is he truly delicious?” Theresa finally asked.

Janine sat back, took in a long deep breath, and spoke:

“I will feed on his delicious sweet thick cream anytime, anywhere, under any conditions, because he is. And I trust him with everything that I am, Theresa.”

After having known Janine for several years, not quite as intimately as she may have liked, it was quite obvious to Theresa that this young man had made the kind of impression on her that was buried deep and not to be dismissed. She committed to the fantasy they’d discussed for this young man hoping that he indeed would be truly delicious.

She hadn’t fed on a young man for several weeks, she laughed to herself inside her mind, so this would be a way of keeping the Succubus myth alive and well.

“I’m sold. I’ll see you at the theater at 10:45 PM, on the dot, yes?”

“Perfect,” and Janine stood up as Theresa did. As Theresa put her smartphone and earbuds back in her purse, she turned to find Janine reaching for her.

Janine took her at the back of her neck, squeezed, and as Theresa found herself dropping Janine kissed as she pulled Theresa down into her quite forcefully. Their tongues lashed out at each other, a maelstrom of what could be for a future time. And those lips, those soft plump luscious lips of Theresa as they slid back and forth on Janine’s, it caused her to juice right there where they stood.

Separating with a loud smacking sound as their lips parted, Theresa actually was surprised that time and had a dizzy feeling wash over her.

“Here’s to possibilities,” Janine said with a smile and walked away.

Theresa, not quite used to the experience of being dropped so unceremoniously, reached up, cupped her mouth and gasped out loud:

“My Goddess, who the hell was that?”

The pulsing and throbbing in her very wet pussy only served as a reminder that something truly had changed, indeed.

* * *

Kess made it back to the apartment much earlier than expected, and after finding nobody home she decided to have something to eat. She stripped in the bedroom, went to the kitchen and grabbed some crackers, cheese, water, and a banana that would do nicely. She bounced onto the couch and started munching away while scoping some news articles on her smartphone. The couch wasn’t the best place for the laptop, she’d learned in the past, and not very comfortable.

Thinking of comfort, she remembered the recliner down in the hypno nook and thought that would have been a great place to go hang out but she didn’t have a key. She’d have to ask Mistress if she could go there sometime, maybe even learn how to use the light and sound machine herself and drift for awhile.

There were just so many possibilities and the thought made her very happy.

Her phone beeped in between crackers and she picked it up: a message from Sam.

are u home or someplace we can meet ?

She tapped out yep as a reply.

ok home or ?

i’m home you bonehead come to me

as fast as my feet can carry me c u soon

Sam was coming.

In her mind, the thought hit as expected: it was a pun, of course, but the moment it happened, as she thought of Sam cumming for her, of letting go, of surrendering that delicious cream from that delicious cock of his, feeding her every delicious drop. She couldn’t help but slip several fingers inside herself, crackers and cheese be damned.

She really started working her pussy over as only she could but then heard the words “Not on the couch” in Mistress’ voice in her mind. She stopped, cursed the air around her, and shifted off the couch disappointed that she just wouldn’t be able to make it happen comfortably.

The door opened and Janine walked in, hearing Kess mumbling something from the kitchen but no sign of Sam from a glance around. She dropped her bag on the couch and made her way to the kitchen just as Kess appeared and both of them were fairly well startled when it happened.

“Jesus, Kess, give me a heart attack why don’t you,” Janine said which quickly turned into laughter.

Kess laughed, stepped to her Mistress and was about to offer her a nice hug when Janine instead shifted and gave Kess a knee buckling kiss.

“Too many wasted moments, too many possibilities lost, no more wasted opportunities” Janine said to herself as she practically devoured Kess with a single kiss.

As the kiss ended, Janine grabbed a handful of Kess’ hair to the best of her ability considering its length, yanked back her head bending her neck quickly. She looked very deep into Kess’ amazing eyes and spoke:

“Disrobe me, now.“

It wasn’t what Kess was expecting but even so, it was a command and it must be obeyed.

“Yes, Mistress.”

She began unbuttoning the blouse on her Mistress, fumbling once or twice from sheer nervousness. Janine picked up on the response, lifted a finger to her chin directing Kess to once again look into her eyes:

“Calm and relaxed, girl, disrobe me.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Kess undid the rest of the buttons without issue. She removed the blouse through one arm then the other and lifted it off, dropping it to the floor behind Janine. She began to unbutton the pants when Janine kissed her again full on the mouth. Kess’ arms went limp at her sides because she simply didn’t know what else to do. She hadn’t seen her Mistress like this in quite some time, so... dominant, and it excited her rather seriously.

“Continue,” Janine whispered as they separated.

The button undone, the zipper lowered, the pants pushed down the thighs, dropping to the floor. The panties, hooked into thumbs, pulled to the floor. Kess kneeled before her Mistress as her feet rose one at a time, shoes removed and tossed aside. The soft flesh of Mistress’ feet, without suggestion given, being kissed gently across the top by Kess and appreciated by Janine. The pants, the blouse, and the panties were brushed aside.

Janine’s fingers brushed away Kess’ thoughts as she stroked her fingernails across Kess’ scalp. The shivers and goosebumps of pleasure made their way over every inch of her good girl and Janine was pleased to see it.

“Kess,” Janine whispered as Kess lifted her head to meet the eyes waiting for her.

“Mistress,” was all that Kess could offer, a desperate plea to be taken, to be accepted for who and what she was: a submissive angel.

Janine saw the look, knew what it was, and smiled.

“Kess, arms and hands at your sides, limp, loose, and relaxed, they will not be needed anytime soon.”

A soft gasp as the command sank in. Her arms that had been folded in her lap now dropped as instructed to her sides.

“No more wasted opportunities,” Janine whispered out loud as Kess gasped louder.

“Suck.”

Janine shifted forward several inches and pulled Kess by the back of her head directly into her sex. With the first deep suck on her clit, the first orgasm happened. After how worked up she’d been back at the cafeteria with Theresa, Janine was honestly surprised at herself for not having jilled off in the bathroom before heading home but Kess would take care of everything now.

Kess sucked, and whimpered, happy to know she was pleasing her Mistress finally after so long. It was their first coupling in a few months in this manner. Most of their experiences of late had been casual, some play now and again, mostly fingers and perhaps some of the toys they kept in a dresser drawer in the bedroom.

Kess momentarily wondered what Sam might think of the assortment of dildos, butt plugs, and vibrators. Maybe it would excite him, perhaps not, and perhaps he just preferred to put his tongue, his thumbs, and maybe even his cock in any of her holes as he desired. The thought of him taking her in the ass brought more wonderful shivers as Janine squeezed the back of her neck and any thoughts vanished.

“Suck.”

Kess sucked as instructed, helpless and very content to do it.

There was a soft knock at the door. Janine, almost lost in another orgasm, looked down at Kess: “Is that Sam?”

A nod from Kess that Janine felt in the hand as she held her good girl’s lips against her pussy.

“Come in, Sam,” Janine said rather loudly.

The door opened, and as he rounded the outside of it he saw Janine from the back, naked as expected, but made note that Kess appeared to be on her knees. He could hear sucking noises and knew exactly what was going on. As he closed the door behind him Janine said:

“Come to me, face to face, please.”

Sam stepped over and took up a position on her front right, on the left side of Kess. He looked down at her, saw her eyes closed, with Janine’s left hand hooked behind her holding her with that squeeze on the back of her neck and sighed. He then looked at Janine, face-to-face, as instructed.

“I want something from you, and if you’re willing, you’re going to give it to me, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Look at Kess, so happy pleasing me, she does look so very happy as she’s sucking on me, does she not?”

One glance, then back:

“Yes, Mistress, she’s very happy.”

“I want you to be happy, Sam, just as she is. But what I want more is your tongue in my ass, right now.“

The body-known-as-Sam complied, and found itself on its knees directly behind Janine’s ass, and as he began to lean in she looked over her shoulder to see his arms rising.

“Sam, arms and hands at your sides, limp, loose, and relaxed, they will not be needed anytime soon.”

The same command, having the same reaction as the arms and hands of the body-known-as-Sam fell to his sides as instructed, beyond his conscious ability to control them any longer. He gasped and Janine smiled because of it.

She reached back and grabbed him by a handful of hair as best she could, and then she pulled him forward. He had to weeble-wobble back and forth on the fronts of his legs to shift his body about seven inches forward. Janine was about five-foot ten but even so Sam stood six-foot three so getting himself into a position where he could be there under her and tilt his head was somewhat difficult.

Janine leaned forward from the top of her body and arched her back just a bit, almost as she’d done for D earlier in their kitchen experience. By doing so, Sam was now much more able to get where he wanted to be. Kess, for the most part, was still there completely between Janine’s legs and could suck without issues.

“Just your... ungh,” she exclaimed as another orgasm began courtesy of Kess’ continual adoration of her clit. “Just your... tongue to start, in and out as you wish, Sam, and after some point I’ll give you a command that you and Kess will both find irresistible, you will both obey the commands I give you at that point, do you... oh, shit...” and another orgasm hit “understand?“

“Yes, Mistress.”

She pulled Sam into her, felt his tongue slide in on the first contact, and came once more. He began that rapid-fire in and out with his tongue that sent her into orbit and it had the intended effect: Janine actually rose up on the balls of her feet and she tightly squeezed the backs of both their necks at the same time and screamed:

“SUCK!”

They shifted from the tongues to the lips and sucked, her clit on the front, her rosebud on the back, and DJ, watching from her little cubbyhole into the action, was a very happy girl in that moment.

“It’s about fucking time, Little Miss Perfect. I am very proud of us, good girl,” was the one thought tossed Janine’s way and a big smile appeared on her face, quickly replaced by a scream as she yelled:

“LICK!”

Holding them both to her, knowing that she was the entire focus of their worlds, not just the center of it in those moments, she began shifting from suck to lick and suck to lick and finally when she couldn’t tolerate another moment of stimulation she gasped:

“Stop, please, enough,” and released them.

Janine tried to lift one leg then the other and they just weren’t cooperating. Both legs were trembling as the remnants of the last powerful orgasm continued. She was in most respects stuck in place afraid to move; she thought she’d actually topple over on one of them and that wouldn’t do very well.

“Both of you, awaken at your own slow pace, but make it fast, please.”

Sam came back first because Kess was way gone after being conditioned for such activities for a much longer period of time; she naturally went far deeper into surrender for Janine. As Sam looked up at Janine’s back, she turned and looked at him:

“Could you do me a favor and help me, please?” and smiled a soft smile.

“Sure, what can I do?”

“Stand up, for one thing, then... well, shit, I’m kinda stuck here at the moment, I don’t know why but I am. I can’t stand here much longer, my legs are trembling and I feel like I’m going to fall over, help please.”

A weird reaction to what he and Kess had been doing for her, but he’d seen stranger things happen. He stood up, took to her left side side, and then scooped her in his arms off the floor entirely. The release of tension in her legs was so wonderful a sensation as they just dangled over his left arm.

Kess came back at that precise moment, noted what was happening just above her from her kneeling position and asked:

“OK, guys, what just happened?”

Janine laughed, Sam giggled, and then Kess giggled too.

“I promise, all the answers are going to happen soon but I need to rest for just a bit. What time is it, please?” Janine said.

Sam stepped to the left a few feet to be able to see the alarm in the bedroom:

“It’s about ten minutes to seven, Mistress.”

A sigh of relief, there was plenty of time before the theater. They still needed to have something to eat together and then some talk because the night had many surprises ahead.

“Sam, I need to rest, take me to the bedroom and put me to bed, please. Kess, I need a word.”

They all made their way to the bedroom where Sam lay Janine down as gently as he could. She pulled him into a soft kiss and said “Thank you” as she smiled. Sam said “You’re very welcome” then went to the kitchen.

“Kess, I have some plans tonight for Sam, they don’t involve you or I sadly but they’re going to blow his mind, his cock, and anything else he’s willing to let go of, a dream of his that I believe can be made a reality. I’ll explain more when we have dinner a bit later, but one thing: if you play with him while I’m sleeping, you must not let him or make him cum, understand?”

“Yes, Mistress, anything else?” Kess whispered.

“No, have fun, but he is not to cum, I mean it, it’s important. Wake me up before 8, please, we’ll have dinner at Cellini’s.”

“Got it, thank you, Mistress.”

As Kess began to rise from the mattress, Janine reached out softly and touched her face:

“Kess, do me a favor?”

“Anything.”

“Whisper me to dreamland, please, I need it,” Janine gasped.

Kess smiled, never having had the opportunity to do what she’d been wanting to do for a really long time: put her Mistress to sleep in that special way.

Without another word Kess snuggled into her Mistress, reached her left arm up over Janine’s head so she could bend her arm to get her left hand and one single finger to the forehead where she began to draw the lightest circles she could manage.

Janine felt the contact, gasped at it, attempted to get her eyes to roll up to see Kess’ hand just as Kess said that most magical word so slowly and softly directly into her right ear:

“Sleep.”

Like she instantly weighed a few tons, the pull down, down, down into that mattress was so amazingly peaceful, and Janine slept. Kess stayed there for several minutes, slow circles, soft whispers, until she was absolutely certain her Mistress was happily dancing in a meadow in dreamland.

She extricated herself from the bed, pulled the sheet and comforter up close to Janine’s neck, and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. There was zero response from it which told Kess her Mistress was truly deeply asleep.

Upon reaching the kitchen she caught Sam setting out some items to cook and promptly stopped him:

“No, that won’t be necessary. We’re going to head to Cellini’s when Mistress wakes up, she told me to get her before 8, so nothing heavy for now.”

Sam stopped mid-reach into the fridge for the next item, glanced over at Kess as she leaned against the counter with one arm, the other cocked one on her hip, with one leg crossed in front of the other and the outer foot up on the toes.

“Okey dokey,” he shrugged and started putting the several items back into the containers where he’d found them, grabbed a bottle of water for Kess and handed it to her, and then one for himself as the door closed behind him.

As she cracked the seal and unscrewed the cap, Sam caught the sound and took another look at her: she raised the bottle to her lips, they separated, and he just barely, so briefly, saw her pink tongue between the lips and shuddered.

“Kess, something happened to me earlier today and it was a big thing for me so, I want to tell you about it.”

“You think my tongue is big, or my finger? Wow, guess that means my plans for pegging you just went out the window, huh? she said, starting to giggle as she screwed the cap back on the bottle.

“What?” Sam said, unsure if the words that reached his ears in that moment were actually what she said or maybe some part of him thought it would be a good practical joke. That voice in the back of his head actually responded to that thought:

I had nothing to do with that, you’re on your own with Kess, that was our understanding

He turned to look at her and asked again: “What did you say?”

“Pegging, it’s when-

“I know what pegging is, Kess, my god, I’m not totally naïve, you know. I just mean, did you say what I thought you just said?”

“Yes, I did. Is that a problem for you?” she asked.

Before the day’s events, before that weekend’s events actually, Sam would have instantly reacted in the negative, 100% absolutely nope, no way in hell, never, not gonna happen with me. He strongly believed his ass should have a tattoo on it that says “One-Way Only” as a warning to others.

But because of those same day’s events, and those that occurred over the weekend, and because his mind was now more open to possibilities than he’d believed he was capable of, and finally because Kess had pushed him over a line he thought he wasn’t able to cross, things had actually changed.

And it had all happened because of her, and Janine. Sam not only knew it but was grateful for it, every second of it.

“Rubicon,” he whispered.

Kess heard it but didn’t understand the meaning.

“Ancient Roman times, Caesar stuff, that sort of thing,” Sam offered up as he took a seat at the kitchen table.

“Still not following, Sam,” she offered as she grabbed some grapes from the counter and took a seat facing him.

“The Rubicon was, and it still exists from what I understand but has a different name in modern times, a river in Italy that formed a boundary between it and northern territories. Caesar had been dispatched to the other side of the Rubicon with a large portion of the Roman army to quell uprisings and take control of areas and expand the reach of the Roman Empire.”

“OK, so... what then?” Kess asked, munching the grapes rather rapidly.

“At some point, Caesar was ordered to return to Rome with a catch: do not come back with your army, they are to be disbanded. Even more specifically, do not cross the Rubicon river back into Italy with his army, either. If he did, the Roman Senate would declare him basically an outlaw and put him up on charges like insurrection and treason and others.”

“But we’re talking about the Caesar, right?” she asked, now elbows on the table, showing interest.

“Well, the term ‘Caesar’ is given to the name of the governor of Rome basically, so whoever held that position at any given time would have been referred to by it. But in this instance, yes, it was that Caesar, more properly Gaius Julius Caesar. Because we have pretty detailed recorded history, especially about him in particular, we know that he crossed the Rubicon with the fabled 13th Legion and started his run, so to speak, to take over Rome entirely not long afterward and eventually have him declare himself Emperor.“

“Fascinating stuff, so what are you getting at?” Kess almost pleaded, hoping for the good stuff.

“There’s a phrase in Latin that Caesar was believed to have said as the army waded across the river and I just can’t recall it right now.”

“Good, because I know Jack fucking shit about Latin other than what, that thing tattooed on John Wick’s back, says something about-

“Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat, which loosely translated means ‘fortune favors the bold,’ or the brave more or less. Yes, I know a tiny bit of Latin, it’s a curse. But as he crossed the Rubicon, what Caesar supposedly said was something like ‘the die is cast’ which in itself became mangled over the centuries and in modern times is more easily stated as ‘the point of no return,’ as in there’s no turning back.”

Kess realized what he was referring to. realized the events of that day and what she’d done for him, to him, and with him, were just that: a major turning point in his life. She reached out a hand to his, taking it in hers and squeezing as well as offering a smile at the same time.

“Something happened earlier, and before you say another word, it wasn’t what you did for me, and if I didn’t thank you earlier, thank you, it was amazing,” he said as he pulled her arm up off the table so he could kiss her hand gently.

She wasn’t sure what he was referring to if it wasn’t that moment when she’d tasted him and then finger-fucked him to that rather explosive orgasm, so she had to ask:

“What happened, Sam? You can talk to me, you know this, please tell me what happened.”

Sam took in a deep breath, lowered her arm to the table even as she squeezed his hand.

“It’s like there are two parts of me,” he started to say and that caused Kess to gasp loudly so he stopped mid-sentence.

“What?” he asked.

“It’s OK, really, just... keep going,” she responded.

“Well, there’s me, here and now talking to you about this, and it just feels weird to do it. Then again I’ve never been in a really deep relationship with someone, not like this, and especially not in one where my mind feels like it’s been cracked open wide and I can’t take it all in fast enough. Does this make sense?”

“More than you know, actually, even considering what you’re experiencing.”

“Have you seen ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy’, that crazy science fiction movie based on those books by that English guy, Adam something,” Sam offered, staring off into the distance as he attempted to pull that memory back.

“Douglas Adams, and yes I’ve seen the movie. It’s actually not bad and damned funny, I kinda wish they had continued the movies along with the books in sequence but that obviously didn’t happen.”

“There’s a part in it where, I think the main character is Arthur, right?”

Kess nodded.

“He’s talking with that older guy, Smarty-pants something,” he offered.

“Slartibartfast,” Kess answered.

“Wow, you really are a fan, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, it’s a curse of my own I suppose. So, Arthur and Slartibartfast, I’m betting you’re talking about the moment when...”

“When they’re on that rocket sled thing in that tunnel that never seems to end, going faster and faster and faster and then suddenly Arthur finds himself literally out in space, more or less, zooming through it, passing entire planets, and stars, and galaxies, and it’s disorienting to say the least.”

“And then...?” she just had to say.

“Yeah yeah, I know, but after what happened earlier...” and Sam just drifted off for a moment.

While she didn’t know it, what he was actually referring to in some respects was all the playback that D had offered him. It all crashed down into his awareness and he was still attempting to sort it out. As he stared at Kess, sitting there giving him her time and her attention, all Sam really wanted to do was play with her, just like D had.

“I can trance you if you need me to do it, you know, it’ll help you relax, just say yes,” she said, squeezing his hand a little more softly.

“No, no, that would be nice but no, I...” hanging on the sound of that letter and word, “I have to do this.”

Kess got a sense that something big had actually happened, and then she made some connections of her own and gasped again softly.

“I got home, and I decided to take a shower.”

Kess had a momentary blip of fantasy at being in a shower with Sam, the hot soapy water running over their bodies, how good it would feel as he slid into her-

“And I decided to explore myself in a way I never have before.”

Kess blinked at the admission.

“It... it was the most intense thing I’ve experienced in quite some time, and...,” he paused. She squeezed his hand as he continued in a soft whisper:

“I liked it.”

Kess juiced like mad sitting there in the chair across from him, unable to control her legs as they tensed up rather severely. Her stomach muscles tensed up at the same time and she gasped again and her mouth couldn’t help but betray her. The thought of him pleasuring himself in that way, positive that she’d set him on that path with her tongue play on his rosebud and her finger pushing him over that edge, across a Rubicon of his own, was seriously fucking hot.

“Sam...” she gasped out softly.

“Kess, do you... enjoy that, that kind of sensation yourself?”

“Oh, yes,” she responded as her pussy pulsed and throbbed, and for the first time in a while, so did her rosebud, clenching and releasing with the beats of her heart. What D had done to her was fairly well imprinted even from just those few minutes of his playing with her, and now as Sam sat before her, having just asked that question, Kess was practically juicing herself into a puddle where she sat.

“Can I play with you for a while, Kess?” Sam asked, very softly.

“I thought you’d never ask, come on,” and with that hand still holding him she stood and yanked him clear out of his seat. As they went into the living room she turned and said “Sit on the couch, in the middle, be right back” and bounced to the bedroom.

Sam took up a spot in the middle, taking note of yet another erection tenting his pants, and was just about to strip when he realized what he was doing: he wanted to feel exactly what D felt when he played with Kess in that way. He didn’t want to just rely on the memory of the experience, even as realistic and real-time as it had been.

Sam wanted it for himself, wanted her for himself, wanted those squeals she made to be not only heard by himself but caused by himself. If she was willing to let it happen, that’s what he was going to do.

In the background of their shared mind, D smiled.

Kess came back with a towel and as Sam looked up:

“This is going to get messy if you’re going to do what I hope you’re going to do.”

She folded the towel over once to make it a double-layer but half as wide, and then laid it directly over Sam aligned with the couch. Then she lay herself over his stomach in exactly the same position she recalled from the experience the night before with that other side of him. She remembered her surrender, remembered how Janine had helped her understand it was OK to surrender to that darker side of Sam, so this was something she really wanted to experience hoping it would be even better the second time around.

Unfortunately for her, she had no idea that D was basically about to watch some porn, more or less, and not be an active participant. This was Sam’s show, and he planned to play her body like a fiddle.

He’d never been into ass-play and was well aware of it, but after that playback from D earlier, things really had changed. The countless fantasies of being able to play with girls in the ways he as well as his dark side had come up with, especially this kind of situation now almost at hand literally, caused him to grow even more aroused than he thought possible.

And that’s when D spoke up:

“Sam, I’m not going to interfere here, this is all you, but I’m going to offer you a few tips. I can see things you can’t, I can feel things you can’t, and I am aware of so many things that you aren’t, even now at this exact moment. Yes, she’s on your lap, and I know you’re ready to do what you want, but you need to relax and slow down. Women are not men, obviously, and women are way more into their bodies and what they feel than men will ever be, that’s how it goes.”

Sam looked down on the body-known-as-Kess and time seemed to slow down for a moment, or two, or four, or however long it had to be as D continued:

“She is a living breathing thing offering itself to you, a creature that feeds on the pleasure you’re going to offer her. She will move, she will make sounds, she will feel everything you’re doing to her, and in return—and this is the most important lesson I’ll ever be able to give you, seriously—she needs you to feel her in return. I mean that, more than you can understand but it’ll become very clear very soon I promise.”

Sam nodded to himself, feeling amazing at how the moments seemed to be in slow motion. Kess was there on him, and he did feel her, at least on his lap as he hadn’t touched her yet. Her head was slowly turning to face him and he could just barely make out her chin at that moment as the hair lay across the left side of her face.

“You have to feel her, feel every movement, feel every sound, feel every tremor, vibration, twitch, pulse, throb, you have to open yourself up to even more new possibilities. I know I said I wasn’t going to interfere but just for a little while I’m going to amp up your sensitivity to physical sensations, all of them. When you do touch her, wherever you touch her, she’ll feel better than ever before, when you taste her she’ll taste better than ever before, and so on. You’ll feel even better doing it and that feeling will increase as time passes and you play with her.”

Sam nodded again, now seeing her lips and her left cheek and the tip of her nose.

“She wants you to play with her, Sam, so play, enjoy her soft warm flesh, make her go insane with what you want to do for her. Be gentle at times, then be rougher at others. When she responds to a specific touch, do it again; if she responds to it the second time more strongly, do it again more strongly. It’s all about consistency here, it’s magic when it’s used properly. How many times have our partners in the past done something that we found insanely pleasurable and then suddenly they shift and do something else? It’s like a ruined orgasm almost, right? The consistency builds up the feeling and the possible reaction, and then poof, suddenly they’re somewhere else and it leaves you, or us, wanting them to continue?”

Sam nodded and mentally said: “Yes, I hate that when it happens.”

“Exactly, so if you do something and she likes it, give her as much of it as she can stand until her body tells you enough is enough, you’ll learn to literally play her like a fiddle, or a concert violinist I would hope. Yes I know the thought you had earlier, suffice to say: if you accept my suggestions, if you trust me, if you trust us, and if you trust Kess to tell you everything you need to know, the only thing left is for you to actually listen to what Kess and her body are telling you. Got it?”

Sam saw Kess’ eye, just her left eye, as it became visible when her hair brushed across the left side of her face in that exact moment. It reminded him of that brief momentary glimpse at Janine when they coupled, and it felt exactly the same.

“Oh, one last thing, Sam. Speak to her, talk to her, inflame her, you’ll know what to say, what she needs to hear when the time is right. You know EXACTLY what I’m talking about, and I know it’s a hang-up for you, it always has been, but Kess is not your typical female: Kess is what typical females have dark dreams about being themselves but are too afraid to make it a reality. I promise you, when you say what she wants to hear, what she needs to hear, she’s going to go fucking insane no matter where you’re touching her. The words you speak will send her off into deep space on an orgasm-fueled rocket.”

Sam couldn’t help but note D seemed to have a way with words that made a lot of sense sometimes.

“Now, Sam, enjoy Kess, and have fun.”

As Kess turned to look at Sam, reality moved at the normal pace once again. She smiled, and for a moment all was right with Sam’s world. He looked at her, took in all of her beauty, slowly reached up with his left hand and grasped her at the throat pulling it back softly. Her back arched and as that was happening his right hand slid across it towards her ass. The touches, now amplified in his own awareness courtesy of D, made Sam bite his own lower lip as he relished the feeling of her skin.

He pulled a bit tighter and her body complied as she arched her back even more. Her soft tight ass lifted up off his lap to some degrees and he noted the shift in weight as well. One soft throat, one soft fleshy incredible piece of ass, and then he kissed her and spanked her. Their lips met at effectively the same instant his hand met her ass making a wonderful slapping sound.

Kess had the first of many orgasms at that moment as she breathed a sharp gasp in and then grunted out forcefully into Sam’s mouth and he took it all, happy to be part of it. Her tongue tasted even better, her smell invaded his senses even more strongly, and her tongue danced with his for those precious moments as he spanked her again.

And then again, and finally one more time even harder and held the slap, grabbing her ass, a really nice serious grab as he tightened his grip on her throat leaving her barely able to inhale.

As she opened her eyes at the sensation of not being able to breathe in, Sam had one moment of time where he decided to actually check and see if that nice part of him was around. In his mind’s eye, he scanned everywhere he could.

‘Nice’ Sam was nowhere to be found.

“I have a question for you, Kess, a yes or no question. Nod your head if you understand.”

He felt the nod and continued, knowing she wasn’t able to breathe. He’d never choked a girl like that, choked anyone or anything else either for that matter, and worried about holding it too long but continued. He leaned down and turned her head to face him, noted several tears streaming across the outer edges of her cheeks, smiled and whispered:

“Are you a good bitch, Kess?”

Instantly he released her throat to breathe but held her at the same position. Her eyes closed, she inhaled very sharply, and with everything she had she screamed:

“YES!!!”

As D had assured him, Kess went insane there in his arms on his lap. She began to twist to either side, her hips bucked into his legs, spasm after spasm, wave after wave, it just didn’t seem to end as he held her there in that slightly odd position. He relaxed his left arm, lowering her head and neck to the couch as the whimpers continued.

Sam, finish her, she needs it, you know this, make it happen for her, I started it earlier but you have to be the one to finish it.

Looking down on her still thrashing body, Sam wondered if she could take it and then realized that was the entire point once again: give and take.

He slid his left thumb into her mouth, felt her lips wrap around it, felt her tongue begin to lick, but before she could actually provide suction, he thumb-fucked her rosebud deeply with his right thumb and then felt her suck deeper as his thumb slid in giving her what she wanted.

She started bucking all over again with each stroke into her mouth and ass, and if she thought she had lost her mind in the earlier experience with D, that was nothing but a warm-up compared to this.

And it got better.

“Suck, bitch.”

If he hadn’t seen it that time with his own eyes, felt it that time with his own hands, and heard it that time with his own fingers, Sam would never have believed that such a word could work that kind of verbal magic on someone.

To say her body went “physically insane” might have been as close as one could get to describing how she reacted. He remembered how she reacted in the memory shared by D when she had that intense orgasm with a few seconds of tensing up completely—this was the exact opposite in every way possible. Grunts, growls, trembling, shivering, goosebumps head to toe, she just couldn’t help herself and it made him so unbelievably aroused.

Sam slowly, very slowly thumb-fucked her in both parts, in and out, in and out, and she just got wilder as he did it. She used her hands to push up on the cushion, raising her upper body higher in the air, his hand following her chin as he slowly kept fucking her mouth with the thumb.

Her back arched more than he thought she was capable of, presenting her ass proudly as he continued fucking her slowly with that thumb in her ass. He shifted his wrist back just a bit and allowed his right index finger to lay directly aligned with her slit and began to vibrate his hand. The soft friction on her lips, the tip of his index finger grazing her hood even as the thumb worked magic on her rosebud finally set off that fire that launched the rocket D mentioned.

The experience became one long orgasm for Kess, nothing but thrashing and bucking against his hand there down below, and her mouth opened slightly. Sam’s hand hung by the thumb across her lower lip as she growled out something in some verbal assemblage that made no sense but it sure made him take notice. His cocked pounded against his pants and actually had some pain from it because it was rather uncomfortable.

But all that mattered was Kess and getting her off, and Sam was quite confident he’d accomplished it. Not sure how to bring her down he decided to just continue the slow use of his thumbs, slowing it down more and more, gradually coming to a complete stop with his thumb deep in both holes. Her breathing had slowed down as he made those adjustments, and now she was there on all fours, the towel on Sam’s lap several inches under her.

He pulled softly with the thumb in her mouth towards him, turning her face in his direction. She was crying tears of something, Sam wasn’t sure exactly what. He was still concerned that perhaps he’d hurt her to some degrees with the thumb in her ass, but as soon as he started to withdraw it she clenched hard on it, really hard, and shook her head slightly. She opened her mouth and surprised the hell out of Sam:

“morrreeee... pleeeaasseee... use me... pleeasseee”

D cheered from his little viewport in the background and whispered:

“Good girl.”

Sam, not realizing it, said it out loud in sync:

“Good girl.”

Sam knew exactly what he wanted to do now that he’d relived that fantasy D made true for him. Now he truly was on his own.

He shifted around Kess’ tight fit frame once again, spun her against him, her back to his chest. He grabbed under the backs of her knees with his right arm and raised her so she was head down at his crotch, then he slightly swung her almost like a trapeze artist so the backs of her shoulders landed almost perfectly on his knees. It didn’t provide a lot of support for her head at that point so he pulled her into him just a few inches and it fit her position better; her head wouldn’t totally drop back over his knees in this new more comfortable spot.

When he got her right where he wanted her, with her legs folded back to a point where her knees were literally touching her shoulders, he smiled and said:

“Kess, thank you for what you did for me earlier. I hope this returns the favor.”

He dove in, and for all his efforts, all the ideas running around in his brain that he so very much wanted to do to her for the next several minutes. When he slid his tongue deep, so very deep into her rosebud, Kess for all intents and purposes finally tensed up, head to toe, every muscle frozen in place. Her strong thighs and hamstrings bucked his grip for about one-half second then held in place on their own. Her face contorted briefly, her eyes opened, and they rolled back up, up, up.

With one seriously sexy cock-stiffening gasp, Kess let go.

Her body collapsed entirely as he held her in that position, still tongue deep in rosebud, still thrusting in and out, in and out, it didn’t matter: he loved the way she tasted and he was going to enjoy her for a while longer. There was no more reaction from Kess despite his continued ministrations, lapping at the soft flesh of her folds, licking circles around her rosebud, deep licks from it up her slit, to no avail in terms of a response from her.

“Well, I hope you feel this in your dreams,” Sam considered to himself as he continued. He wanted to wake her up and start all over again, but then he remembered how completely and totally exhausted he was earlier in the day when she figuratively pushed his button and it was lights out for him too. When he made this realization, he stopped servicing Kess and planted a soft kiss on her rosebud.

So many dreams and fantasies, so many times he’d wished beyond all possible hope he’d have the chance to do this for someone someday. How he longed to have someone that would just let him please them, in the ways he wanted to please them, asking nothing in return but that chance to make it happen.

That was the second time he’d been able to adore Kess that way, and from the playback shared by D apparently the body-known-as-Sam had pleasured Janine that way at least once so far.

He hoped that when it was his turn that he wouldn’t disappoint and Janine would react just as well.

Sam leaned her legs to his left, then softly took her by the back of the neck with his right hand, effectively scooping her into his lap as he made his best attempt to stand which failed miserably the first time—too far back into the couch, he realized.

Scooting forward to shift his center-of-gravity, the second attempt was successful as he lifted her limp sleeping body high. There was a slight sense of déjà vu because of the playback from D with Janine earlier as he lay Kess on the love seat and covered her. Sam got hit with another strong sense of déjà vu as he stood up and looked down at her sleeping peacefully.

Apparently he and D were truly alike in at least some respects: providing the best after-care they could when such an experience occurred.

He reached into his pocket, retrieved his smartphone, checked messages, and noted Gary apparently wanted to know what he was doing for the evening. He looked at Kess, felt he’d satisfied her appropriately, leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead, and then went to the hallway outside to make a call.

As he closed the door behind him the caller answered:

“Yo, duh, where are you man?”

“I’m with the girls, of course, what’s up?”

“You coming home tonight or...” Gary bumbled.

“No, I’ll be with them tonight, will you miss me?” Sam had to offer back.

“Fuck no, man, I got bitches all over me, you know this, constantly.”

“If by ‘bitches’ you mean Pringles crumbs, that I’d believe without hesitation.”

They both laughed and Gary asked:

“Are you really doing OK, I mean, with all this whatever, it’s pretty insane right?”

“I don’t know where to even attempt to begin, buddy. I could say I’m happier than I ever believed possible, and that would be entirely true. But almost every minute around them, either one or the other, or both of them at the same time, no matter what we’re doing I swear, I’m scared shitless it’ll end and that worries me.”

“Remember the movie “Risky Business,’ with Tom Cruise?” Gary asked.

“Well duh, of course.”

“What the fuck, Sam. If you can’t say it, you can’t do it.”

Sam thought about it for a few moments, made a really poor attempt to take the long view of things based on the past few days and weeks, the backwards view of being who he was and the current view of who he now seemed to be.

At that moment, D offered up something from earlier as a gift of sorts and Sam whispered it out loud:

“Alea iacta est.”

“Say what?” Gary blurted out.

“The die is cast, and there’s no turning back now. Thank you again for making some connections for me, I’ll catch you whenever, OK?”

“You got it. Only took me what, three and a half years almost, but I finally did break you outta that god damned shell. I’m proud of you, Sam, have fun.”

The call ended and Sam noted the time: 07:29 PM.

He decided to go out for some fresh air, headed across the long hallway, around the corner to the overwalk which led to those stairs, and then down those stairs to the side door and out into the cool fall air. He hadn’t thought about it much but his birthday was barely a week away on October 30th. He always thought of that as Halloween Eve much like the day before Christmas is Christmas Eve, and wondered what he’d be doing for Halloween when the clock actually rolled over to October 31st.

Sam never considered himself a party person, always ended up being a wall-hugger at the few events he’d been to in the past, especially at school. The belief that going to higher education for higher learning was only a smidgen of the experience, he understood, but even so there were times when he seriously regretted not pushing off those walls and getting more involved.

He knew there was a huge Halloween blowout each year on campus, several of them actually. He hoped that perhaps Kess and Janine would be interested in attending, and he’d have to remember to bring up in the next few days.

Kess and Janine, and some crazy sexy costumes the likes of which he could only imagine, maybe some hypnosis thrown in for good measure, a good time to be had by all.

He took in a few deep breaths, looked around at the clear night sky and made out just a few of the brighter stars one could see. The back part of the campus where this old building was located had less outdoor lighting so the ambient light blocking most sky viewing at night wasn’t a problem. He found one particular star, couldn’t make out the constellation, and silently whispered:

“Twinkle twinkle, little star...” and winked to the universe.

D snickered in the background, having some idea of what might happen based on the revealing of that one big fantasy to Janine that he knew she was working on. It was sure to be a Halloween to remember, D thought.

But then again, with hypnosis, memory can be an awfully fun thing to play around with. He laughed for a while and then went back to the usual twiddling of knobs and switches and levers which made the body-known-as-Sam function so well.