The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 12

A soft beep and some vibration from his smartphone alerted him to a message. Looking at the device he noted it said 7:47 PM and the message was from Kess:

waking her up now where r u

A swipe followed by a few taps and his reply was:

stepped outside for some air, heading back in now

And another beep:

ok

Sam took one last look around, unsure of what the remainder of the evening would be but knowing it would be unforgettable even so. He turned to the building, made the dozen or so steps with two bounding leaps, and was back in the apartment a minute later. Kess came out of the bedroom as he closed the door, and by the time he turned and let the handle go she was already mid-air and he just managed to catch her on his left hip with that arm.

Sam fell back into the door as she showered him with kisses.

“Thank you, kiss thank you, kiss thank you, so kiss much,” she repeated several times, and for whatever reason Sam felt as though a really happy puppy was right there in his arms showing affection as they often do.

It took a half-minute or so before she settled into hugging him around the neck tightly as he got both arms around her and squeezed. They both giggled like schoolkids, just higher education schoolkids which they actually happened to be.

“Is she awake now?” Sam asked.

“Yep, she’s getting dressed and I need to do that as well. Gotta go douse myself off first ’cause, well, you know, well, I mean, you know,” Kess said, grinning and winking from eye to eye and nodding her head at the meaning.

“Yeah, I do, and I’m glad you enjoyed it, it was my pleasure.”

Kess sighed, knowing the instructions her Mistress had given her about Sam not being allowed to cum and wanting him to feel good too.

“Thank you, really, that was quite amazing. Be back in a few,” she said with one last peck on his cheek as she slipped from his arms. Sam watched her walk away, watched her ass, her legs, everything in that tight package he found so insanely attractive. Once again he felt the need to thank someone and never could lock down who it might be.

He decided to look up to the ceiling, with the intent being the sky once more, perhaps the universe itself and whispered:

“I don’t know if I deserve any of this, but for whatever reason this is happening, thank you.”

Janine stepped into the living room just as Sam was almost into the kitchen:

“Sam, a moment, please?”

He stopped mid-stride, placed a hand on the door frame and pulled himself back to face her directly.

“Thank you for that earlier,” she started to say, “but something happened earlier today for me, something-

“Big, yes, I had an experience myself today. Kess and I spoke about it briefly and I suppose it’ll be something I want you to know as well if that’s OK to share...?” Sam asked, almost a tinge of pleading in his voice.

“Of course you can share things with me, with us, anything, that’s why you’re here: so we can all get to know each other better, in all the ways that matter. As for my big thing earlier, well, it involved you to some degrees, but...”

“Janine, I know about D.”

With a blink, and a soft gasp as she stood there facing Sam, Janine suddenly felt slightly off-balance and dizzy. It got worse as Sam looked at her and cocked his head slightly to one side, eye-to-eye, and said:

“And I know about you too, DJ.“

Janine really felt the vertigo wash over her at that moment and Sam reached out to steady her gently. It was a lot to take in considering everything else that had happened over the past few days, but it disappeared almost as fast as it came on. Janine straightened up, smoothed out her blouse, did her best to ignore the sudden arousal that overtook her, and smiled.

Phew,” she said with a mock wiping of her forehead motion, “I guess the cat’s outta the bag now for almost all of us, right?“

“Something like that, yes. But Kess, from what I gather she only has some surface knowledge of D at this point, probably?” Sam asked.

“I think so, yes, which is what we’re going to have a nice dinner and talk about: everything that’s happened so far between us, and I do mean all of us,” Janine said, making sure to stress the aspect towards the waking and the deeper aspects of herself and Sam.

“I can’t say if Kess even has a ‘Dark’ side, to be honest, at least nothing has ever occurred between us that might indicate such an aspect of her personality. She’s a submissive through and through, so we’ll have to see what happens.”

Sam nodded:

“So, Cellini’s I’m told. Heard about the place, all good things and such, but I’ve never been. Good food?”

“Assolutamente,” Janine offered up in her best Italian accent. “Outstanding food, great atmosphere, a small family-owned place for seventy-plus years now. Literally a hole-in-the-wall kind of establishment. They don’t get a lot of press, don’t market themselves very much, no delivery, etc. They are a strictly ‘you come, you sit, you eat, you leave happy’ kind of operation.”

“Sounds like a nice place to have a good meal and a good conversation.”

“Yes, it’s wonderful really. First rule of Cellini’s: smartphones off before you go in the door. Not silent, not vibrate, off, totally powered off, so if you don’t have any use for yours at the moment, shut it off now and I’ll do the same before something distracts me from doing it,” and she stepped to the couch to retrieve her smartphone from her purse.

He took his smartphone out, no new messages, and powered it completely off.

Janine noted her purse was now on the other end, saw the towel, and then turned to glance at Sam:

“Have fun?” she asked with a wink.

“Kess did, yes, if I do say so myself,” Sam responded.

“Ah, did she leave you, hanging I suppose?” Janine offered, thanking Kess for obeying her instructions to not let Sam cum. She stepped to the other end of the couch, grabbed her purse, removed the smartphone, swiped a few times saying “No, no, that can wait, no, no, done” and then powered hers off as well and dropped it back into the purse.

“I’m just fine, Mistress, that experience was about her and only about her. I wanted to see just how frenetic I could make Kess and at least now I have some idea.”

“I bet that would have been fun to watch,” she said as she remembered times where she played with Kess and drove her out of her mind with pleasure from just whispers and soft strokes.

“We’d be happy to put on a repeat performance for you anytime you wish, Mistress,” Kess interjected as she appeared from the bedroom and hugged Sam’s arm. Both the ladies were dressed fairly sharply, and Sam began to feel a bit out of place.

“Well, both of you look good enough to eat, as the saying goes,” Sam blurted out, and with a quick glance at that clock in the bedroom again it read: 8:01 PM.

“Do I look OK, I mean seriously, does this place have a dress code or anything? I can run back and change now that I know the exact path and won’t get lost twice like I did this afternoon. Maybe ten to fifteen minutes, tops, and I’d be good to go,” he asked.

“You are typically casual which is what Cellini’s is unless it’s some formal occasion. You’re fine, really,” Janine offered. “Are we ready to roll, kids?”

They all nodded, checked themselves one last time and Kess shut off her smartphone and stuffed it in her purse. One more glance around and out the door they went.

Cellini’s was just off the back quarter of the north-western side of the campus, a few hundred yards from the building where Janine and Kess lived. As they approached, considering the tiny little strip mall style area it was wedged into—in the very corner of the L-shaped facility—Sam understood the hole-in-the-wall reference Janine had mentioned earlier. Most of the parking lot was empty but there were several vehicles there at Cellini’s as well as several more at some cyber cafe several doors down.

As they strolled across the parking lot several yells and whistles in their direction were heard and one person came running towards them from the cyber cafe.

“Janine, how are you?” the person said and what Sam noted first was a really deep baritone voice hammering his eardrums.

At first, he couldn’t believe the voice coming from this rather diminutive guy that approached—it was like how people reacted to Rick Astley when he first came on the music scene in the 1980s. Tall, skinny, unassuming guy, but when he started to sing, his voice instantly made everyone say:

“There’s no way that skinny kid has a voice like that, it’s got to be some lip-syncing or something going on.”

But that’s what it was, coming from the guy now standing off to his right as Janine gave him a rather significant hug. As they separated Kess stepped forward for hers too. The person reached under her arms and lifted her up and swung her around eliciting happy giggles from her in the process.

“Hey, Kess, you doing well, girl?” he asked.

“Always. How’re you doing, Mark?” Kess giggled as her feet touched the pavement once again.

“I’m fantastic, thanks. And who is this handsome young fellow, ladies?” he asked, giving Sam a fairly serious head-to-toe once over. Sam literally felt like a piece of meat at that moment but kept his calm.

Janine leaned over into Sam’s shoulder:

“This is Sam. Sam, this is Markesh, a good friend, talented musician, and yes a guinea pig for me and my hypno-sorcery like so many others.”

“Full name, yes, Mark is fine,” he said as he offered his hand.

Sam took it, and they shook hands.

“Very nice to meet you, Mark,” Sam replied, noting a good solid grip.

“So, you ladies will be at the show tonight, yes?” Mark asked.

“Of course, we’re just about to have dinner at Cellini’s but we’ll be there. Been busy lately but as it so happens, Kess had a chance to hear the work you created for me finally.”

Mark turned to Kess, Kess looked at Janine and cocked her head to one side slightly, then Janine lifted her hands to her eyes as if someone was holding up binoculars and then Kess got it.

“OH!!! The music, oh, yes, oh...” and as she remembered the music so too she remembered the pretty lights and of being so deeply hypnotized by that music and those lights. In just a few moments she was there all over again, drifting off all by herself.

Sam caught it happening and was wondering why neither Mark or Janine seemed all that concerned. He realized she’s safe, amongst friends she trusted, and she’d be just fine so he enjoyed watching her drift for a few moments.

“Yes, that music. I had been putting it off for too long, Mark, but I finally got her jacked in and she dropped like the proverbial stone when the music and the lights started, instantly.”

“Awesome, that’s so awesome!” he replied. “I’m glad it worked out so well, I actually created some variations on that theme you used as a base. If you want I can toss ’em up at the show later. Catch up with me when you arrive, OK?”

“Count on it,” Janine offered with a wink. Mark picked up on it, figured some shenanigans might happen, and he was always happy to help her make any hypno dreams come true.

“See you there, have a great dinner, nice to meet you, Sam, and Kess. Kess?” he asked, stepping directly into her field of rather narrow vision that had existed for the last thirty seconds or so as she drifted. He loved the way she looked, had an interest in hypnosis himself, and was excited to know his music plus those programmed lights Janine had created sent her off so easily.

Mark winked at Janine and Janine nodded.

“Kess, look at me,” Mark said as he used a single finger to turn her chin up to face him. “Yes, right here, girl, look at me.”

She did, but with a lot of effort.

“My music, it affected you quite deeply, didn’t it?” he softly asked.

“Yes.”

“I have a surprise for you but it’ll be later at the theater. You’ll need to wake up if you want to get that surprise, Kess, or else you’ll sleep all the way through it, and you do want to know the surprise I have for you, right?”

At that moment Kess popped right back to full conscious awareness.

“Wha-What? A surprise? For me?”

“Yep, something I put together recently hoping it might be something you’ll love. If you enjoyed listening to my music on the light and sound machine, I’m pretty confident that what I’ll play for you later will really make your heart happy, OK?”

“OK.”

“Awesome, see you all at the theater, you’re coming as well, right, Sam?” Mark asked with one more quick head-to-toe glance.

“Uhmmm...” he started to say when Kess nudged into his left arm. “Sure, wouldn’t miss it, thanks.”

“Great, laters,” Mark said as he took off back to the cyber cafe.

“Why do I feel like a piece of meat right now?” Sam asked, voicing the very thoughts he’d been having as he stood there.

“Mark subscribes to a belief that many of us do, Sam: pleasure knows no gender. It’s not a rule, just a way of living, a way of thinking, a way of existing,” Janine offered. “It doesn’t mean everyone has to ascribe to the belief or the way, just knowing that it is simply a way of being is what matters. Understand?”

The thought of pleasure not being attached to a gender wasn’t a foreign concept to Sam completely, but it also wasn’t something he felt a strong yearning for either. “To each his or her own, or something along those lines,” was what he always believed. As long as no one got hurt in the practice, so be it.

As they arrived at the entrance of Cellini’s, the smell of the food captured Sam’s nostrils and really made him feel great at that moment. Two incredible ladies, three absolutely incredible days so far, whatever the future held—even for a limited time—was just fine with him.

Stepping inside they were greeted by an older Italian man who immediately reacted to Janine in a moderately heavy but understandable Italian accent: “Ciao bella, Miss Janine, welcome, it’s so good to see you again, and Kess, welcome. And you are?” he said reaching out to Sam.

As they shook hands Sam introduced himself and the older man said:

“My name is Matteo, welcome to my restaurant. Where do you wish to be accommodated, my friends?”

Janine spoke:

“Something in the back, Matteo, my friends and I plan to relax, eat your amazing dishes, and have a nice conversation, so away from the main crowd, please.”

“Of course, follow me, please,” he said as he led them towards the back of the restaurant. Along the way, Sam spotted several people he knew instantly: several of his professors and even the associate Dean of the entire school. Janine, in front of him, was waving to a few people when suddenly a man at one table stood up and she stopped cold in her tracks.

“Janine, I hope you’re feeling better. Kess, nice to see you again. And you are?” as he reached out for Sam’s hand.

Sam reached out and they shook hands as Sam introduced himself.

“Martin Michaels, a pleasure to meet you. This is my wife, Charlotte,” as he turned towards her. Sam nodded at her, she nodded at him, and that was about it.

“I presume you are doing better, yes?” he asked, refocusing on Janine directly.

Janine almost cowed in his presence, and Sam picked up on it. It seemed like ages before she lifted her head and spoke:

“Yes, thank you, something had me down earlier today but I’m fine now. If you’ll excuse us, our table is waiting.” Janine nodded at Martin’s wife, she nodded back at Janine, and that was about it once again.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then,” he said. He smiled faintly at Sam and Kess then returned to his seat.

Matteo was still there, and as the group began to move again, he waved at a slightly overweight woman over to one side. He made some gesture with his hands to which the woman replied with an enthusiastic nod or two.

At their table, Matteo stepped to one side as they took their seats at the four-sided table. Typically Italian, Sam thought: a bright red and white checkerboard tablecloth, wicker baskets for bread and condiments, with shiny silverware laid out about as perfectly as one could imagine.

Matteo removed the fourth chair and stood before them and offered a rundown of the specialties for that evening’s fare. He then stepped away as the woman came up with menus, handing them one at a time to each of them, smiling the entire time. She gave a kiss to Janine on her cheek then ran off to the kitchen or someplace. Sam noted it, gave Janine a quizzical look and she explained:

“I helped her with some sleep issues last year. She was having some medical problems and didn’t want to end up using drugs to help her sleep. She had some for pain control but they never helped with her inability to sleep. Well, you know me, hypnotist, putting people to sleep, that usual song and dance.”

Sam nodded, sipped some water, and took a piece of what appeared to be freshly baked Italian bread from the basket center-table. He smelled it first with a long deep inhale and remembered how long it had been since he’d had a really good Italian meal. With a soft “Mmmm...” he tore off a piece, dipped it in the small saucer of marinara, and then directly into his mouth.

“MMMMmmm...” was the expected response and Sam didn’t disappoint.

“Yep, the food here, all of it, is amazing,” Kess said as she did basically the same. Sam noted Janine not being so focused on what was going on directly in front of her, and as he glanced at her she turned her head towards the main crowd. He could guess who she was looking at and spoke:

“I take it that was Professor Michaels, yes?”

After several seconds of no response from Janine, still staring off into the distance of the main room, Kess finally broke the silence:

“Yep, that’s Mr. Wonderful, in full splendor, with the wife in tow.”

Janine, without turning to face her, snapped at Kess:

“Don’t do that.”

Kess stopped chewing instantly, realized she’d gone a wee bit too far, and then swallowed before she spoke:

“Sorry, Mistress.”

“He is not the problem. I made the mistake, I crossed the line, not him.”

Kess whispered “Rubicon” softly but Sam heard it.

Janine heard it too and asked what it was meant to convey.

“Sam told me this story earlier about Caesar and-

“Yes, I know the concept, Caesar crossed the Rubicon, no turning back, that sort of thing. I don’t get why you said it,” Janine blurted out, now facing Kess directly and staring her down rather severely.

Sam decided it was time to speak:

“I brought it up to her earlier today regarding something that happened to me earlier today. I crossed a line for myself and I can’t go back now, just as you apparently crossed a line for yourself in the past with that person and can’t go back.”

“Oh, yes, well, we all make mistakes,” Janine offered, reaching for a piece of the bread.

To Sam, and he was sure Kess was picking up on it, Janine had seemed to just go inward since bumping into Professor Michaels only minutes prior. The energy she had when they arrived just seemed to have evaporated into thin air.

“What happened to me earlier, it wasn’t a mistake.”

Sam left it hanging out there, felt it just had to be said, and waited. Kess blinked at the sound of it, wondered what would happen when her Mistress finally would respond, and waited as well.

Janine basically nibbled on small pieces of the bread she tore off, absent-mindedly eating anything at all really. She hadn’t turned back to the main room but she wasn’t really there with them either. After maybe a full minute she finally uttered:

“I’m sorry, what did you just say?”

“I said what happened to me earlier, it wasn’t a mistake,” Sam repeated.

Realizing what he’d said, after what she’d said, Janine suddenly realized her own mistake in the process:

“Oh, no, no, I didn’t mean, that wasn’t... shit.”

She nodded her head down, Sam saw it, Kess saw it, and more silence washed over the scene.

Matteo returned, asking if they were ready to make their order. Kess wanted spaghetti and meatballs, heavy on the meatballs. Sam decided on the chicken fettucine alfredo, and Janine asked for a few more minutes. Matteo, sensing something heavy in the air, bowed graciously and stepped away.

A younger girl, jet black shoulder-length hair, appeared with a basket of fresh bread, removed the old one, winked at Sam, and stepped away herself. The smell of it was so nice, and Sam was the first to reach followed by Kess. Janine remained seated as she had been, still working on the single piece of bread, one tiny piece at a time.

“Mistress?” Sam asked.

No response.

He reached across the table and said it again, slightly louder.

“Yes?” Janine asked, without looking up.

“Look at me, please.”

She lifted her face, looking Sam in the eye as he asked:

“What can I do to help you, Mistress?”

And with that, the tears flowed. Kess saw it, softly whispered “Oh no...” and stood, then stepped to her Mistress and gave her a soft hug. “It’s OK, Mistress, everything is fine now, it’s OK, shhhh... you’re doing just fine, really.”

Sam didn’t know the full backstory on what happened between Janine and Professor Michaels; he only had that brief description of it from Kess. After seeing her reaction earlier when they arrived, and now with this entirely different one, he knew there had to be a lot more going on but wasn’t sure how to approach asking about it.

Kess turned to Sam and mouthed the words “Say something” with a crazy bewildered look on her face as she continued to softly hug her Mistress.

Sam, unsure of what to say, almost opened his mouth when yet another young girl, similar in appearance to the previous one, suddenly stood there at the table holding a tray with what seemed to be a variety of dessert dishes. Sam had no real experience with such things and had to ask:

“Hi, and what do you have for us this evening?”

The young girl giggled and spoke as she pointed out each of the items:

“These are cannoli, these are bombolone, and this is tiramisu. Do you have a preference?”

Sam had no clue but the tiramisu looked better than the others if that meant anything at all. He said as much and she handed him the dish. Kess, having taken note of the offerings, asked for a cannolo for her and tiramisu for her friend, as she preferred to address her Mistress in that moment.

As the dishes were laid on the table, the girl bowed and she too stepped away and vanished someplace Sam wasn’t precisely certain of.

“Mistress,” Kess whispered in her ear, “we need you to come back to us, please. Martin had his chance, you’ve said it yourself many times, and we need you here, now.”

And suddenly Janine was there hugging Kess really tightly, wiping the tears from her eyes as Sam handed her a napkin to dry her cheeks. Kess pulled back, gave her a soft stroke on the cheek, smiled, and returned to her seat.

“I apologize, Sam, that wasn’t proper of me and I really am sorry. I didn’t mean to disrespect whatever happened to you earlier today that is so significant for you, that was never my intention. I don’t know what you might have heard about Professor Michaels and me, but...” and she stopped speaking for a moment as she stared up at the ceiling.

“Kess told me that at some point in the past, when you worked with him during a session with him as the subject, you asked his inner self how he felt about you and it didn’t go as well as you may have hoped. That’s all I know, but after what just happened when we arrived, I believe there’s a lot more to the story. Having said that, I also believe that it’s safe to say now is not the time to dredge that up for yourself, for any of us, correct?”

Nodding she said:

“Yes, it’s in the past, and as Kess said, and as I’ve said many times myself, he had his chance. It’s a difficult thing to get past, Sam, there was a pretty strong emotional bond we had and it turned out I had been reading it wrong from almost day one. He loves his wife, that much I honestly believe. They don’t get along well, and she’s obviously not the cheeriest person ever as you noticed earlier I’m sure.”

“Yeah, I got cold fish impressions from that stare earlier, not something I’ll forget anytime soon, actually.”

“Here’s the worst of it: she could care less about hypnosis, or psychology, and while I don’t care as much as I used to, that makes things quite tough on him. He told me many times that when he gets home she couldn’t care less about his day, about him helping people, teaching students, changing lives, none of it. She’s a social slut, more or less, only interested in high society type stuff, media, attention, spending his money on high dollar ticket items, and he seems perfectly content to allow it to happen.”

Sam nodded, reaching for a piece of the fresh and still rather warm bread and offering to Janine. She smiled and wilted a bit but accepted it.

“I doubt he’s ever even attempted to trance her, honestly,” she continued. “There’s a part of me that almost wishes he had taken me, or others, because there’s a long line of girls that would offer themselves up to him. He’s a good man, with skills, and he could be doing much better with them, and be much happier, and get a lot more sex too. But he loves his wife despite the way she treats him. I’ll never figure it out but that’s on him, and her, and that’s that.”

Janine tore into the warm bread after dipping it in some marinara sauce. The change in her attitude was a nice shift from only minutes prior, and Sam glanced at Kess as she winked and mouthed:

“She’s back, no worries, we’re fine now.”

Matteo appeared with a bottle of wine, offering up some dates and history and something about a family farm and how it amazing it was, and then the cork popped. The wine was poured into Janine’s glass but as he attempted to pour some into Sam’s, Sam cupped his hand over the glass:

“Matteo, I technically turn twenty-one next Monday on my birthday, so I have to pass at least for now.”

Kess darted a look at him and he knew what it was about: the wine they’d consumed their first night, the wine her Mistress’ Dad had sent her as a graduation gift. Sam glanced at her and mouthed: “Not in public, not here” hoping she understood the meaning. Janine raised an eyebrow as well and picked up on their silent communication.

Matteo laughed, looked at Janine, and Janine said:

“Sam, shut up and have a glass of wine with us. The world outside won’t come to a crashing standstill just because of a few days.”

He removed his hand and Matteo half-filled it, then offered some to Kess but she was only twenty herself for a few months and had a way to go. She smiled and said thank you but she would love some ginger ale with a little ice.

The mention of ginger ale caused Sam to snap a glance at her and she shrugged her shoulders:

“Hey, what can I say, I like the stuff.”

“Matteo, the chicken parmesan with some mozzarella for good measure, please,” Janine asked, lightly placing her hand on Matteo’s arm.

“As you wish,” Matteo said with a smile and once again, he stepped away and vanished someplace. Sam looked back, around, then looked back again.

“He does that, somehow, it’s weird I know, the whole family just kinda vanishes and I still can’t figure it out. Sam, drink your wine,” Janine said as she took a sip of hers.

Sam lifted the glass, thinking of movies and TV shows he’d seen and decided to run with it:

He held the glass under his nose, moved it around a bit and sniffed. Smelled like grape juice to him in some respects but he could detect the alcohol odor absolutely. Had a dark reddish tint to it, probably the reason they call it “red wine,” he guessed. Faint smells of vanilla, some cherries maybe, he just couldn’t tell from his nose. It was nothing like what he’d had a few days prior at the apartment.

“Not a cultured swine, you see,” as he embellished the movement of the glass, “just an ignorant one where this kind of beverage is concerned.”

“Didn’t stop you from drinking the wine at home, I thought you liked it?” Kess asked.

“Well, I guess I did, but this stuff, I can tell it’s got a kick to it in comparison to whatever that actually was. Sorry, Janine, that didn’t come out right, I meant...”

“It’s OK, really, many things have changed, and it’s fine, drink,” she said as she tipped her glass in his direction then drank from it.

And with that, he took a sip.

It was like drinking some crazy blend of blueberry, raspberry, cranberry, and grape all mixed together with a shot of alcohol—or so he guessed—and then hitting it with the tartness of lemonade squared a few times over. It made him wince, to be honest, but he had a second sip just to be sure he got it right the first time with his analysis.

It was nothing like the “red wine” he’d had at the apartment, that much he was instantly aware of, and maybe that was just a better quality wine by comparison.

“Wow, people actually like this stuff, I don’t for the life of me understand why.”

“When the food arrives, it will make a difference, I promise,” Janine said.

“I’ll trust your expertise in such matters, Mistress,” Sam offered. Janine smiled, a really big wonderful smile that both Sam and Kess took note of and felt so much better seeing.

“Kess, earlier you and I worked with the light and sound machine on some things and-

“Wait, you have a light and sound machine?” Sam asked. “I thought Mark was referring to something that he owned, but you have one?“

“Yes, courtesy of the school as part of my research program. Kess, you didn’t tell Sam about it?” Janine asked.

“No, Mistress, I was going to but, well, we got distracted earlier by... some other activities,” Kess said as she blushed pretty intensely.

“Ah, yes, the couch thing, at least you remembered to use a towel, guess I should thank you for that, good girl.”

Shivers, goosebumps, head to toe, as her eyes rolled up and back a bit and her teeth practically chattered when Kess heard it.

Sam’s eyes went a bit wider than normal as he watched Kess surrendering to whatever that trigger did for her. He glanced at Janine which prompted her to wink and say:

“A very good girl, always.”

At that point, Kess’ arms dropped to her sides and her eyes closed, her mouth formed that “O” once again, and the shivering just increased along with a now slow twitching of her lower jaw. At just that moment, the first girl with the jet-black hair suddenly appeared, saw Kess, cocked her head to one side and asked:

“Is she OK?”

Kess did her best to respond:

“I’m... I’m... I’m fine, thanks... for... thanks for asking.”

Janine couldn’t help but laugh, which prompted Sam to laugh, then Kess shook herself back and laughed. The girl, of course, was beside herself having on clue whatsoever as she set a small wicker basket with breadsticks covered with parmesan cheese or so it appeared.

And just as suddenly, gone, vanished into thin air once again.

“It’s like Batman or something, weird,” Sam said which just caused more laughter.

And just as suddenly Matteo appeared with a large serving tray on his shoulder. He placed Sam’s meal down, then Kess’, noted that Janine’s would be out momentarily and poof, gone.

Before Sam could even turn to look, Kess was tugging on his shoulder:

“Don’t bother, your focus is here with us, let the family do its own magic for tonight.”

“But yes, Sam, there’s a light and sound machine in a special place that Kess was just introduced to and named a ‘hypno nook,’ and if you’d like I can show it to you soon,” Janine said, having one of the fresh breadsticks dipped in the marinara sauce.

Sam looked down at his plate, then at Kess’, taking note of just how large the three meatballs were as they sat on top of a huge helping of spaghetti and apparently smothered in mozzarella and felt a bit jealous, to be honest.

“Stop looking at my meatballs like that,” Kess warned.

“Those are probably the largest meatballs I’ve ever seen in my life, what is that, a pound of meat for each one? They’re almost the size of baseballs,” Sam commented.

“If you promise to stop salivating over my meal, I’ll give you half a meatball,” Kess offered.

Sam nodded, and she sliced one in half.

“You can ask for some, you know,” Janine said, her own mouth salivating somewhat at the visual of those meatballs herself.

Matteo appeared, tray on high, and lowered Janine’s meal to her plate.

“Matteo, could we ask for two meatballs, one for Sam and one for myself, please?”

“But of course, my dear, I shall return shortly.”

Nobody looked up from their plates that time as Matteo returned to wherever he’d come from.

Sam had to admit: it was the best Italian food he’d ever had in his life despite not having a huge amount of experience with such things. His Mom made great spaghetti and meatballs, or so he believed until that moment when he took a nice fork-full of the half that Kess shared with him. There was just something so indescribably delicious about it: the meat, the juices, how well it was cooked, it was pure edible magic.

The chicken fettucine alfredo was amazing as well as he twirled some onto a fork haphazardly. He’d seen moments in movies and TV shows where people would place the fork pointed down on the noodles, then place a spoon to the side and twist the fork, using the spoon to wrap the noodles around the fork tightly. He never quite got the hang of it but Janine and Kess had a great time watching him make the attempt several times.

“Sam, before you place that fork in your mouth, take a sip of the wine, swish it around in your mouth for a few seconds, swallow it, then eat what’s on the fork,” Janine said as she herself took a sip of her wine and did the same with a fork-full of her chicken parmesan.

Sam switched the fork to his other hand, using his dominant hand for the wine glass, sipped it, winced again at the bitter incredibly tart taste, swished it around for a few moments as instructed, then swallowed and inserted the fork into his mouth. The taste of the wine altered the flavor of the food as he’d been told, and he had to admit in some respects it had a nice effect of quelling the bitter tartness in a rather pleasing way.

He nodded, Janine nodded, and Kess just continued chowing down on those meatballs. The plate of food itself was huge when it was first in front of her: Sam guessed that the contents of his plate added to the contents of Janine’s plate still wouldn’t match the sheer amount of food on Kess’. That didn’t stop her for one second as she devoured it rather rapidly. He had no idea where it was going but it was going, going, going, and within minutes it was gone.

Sam realized he still had a good chunk of the half meatball she’d given him, and she was eyeing it like a tiger waiting to pounce on lunch. Just then, of course, Matteo appeared and brought three fresh meatballs instead of two.

“I remember the last time you were here, Kess, I know you love our meatballs, enjoy,” he said as he used the tongs to place one on her plate and she beamed with glee over it.

Matteo was gone in under fifteen seconds.

Kess’ meatball was gone in under thirty-five.

“I’ll never understand where the food goes,” Janine started to say.

“Probably the same place Matteo and his family do,” Sam offered.

All three of them laughed heartily for a good minute before they calmed down.

“Mistress,” Sam started, “you said we’d be discussing some things tonight, and even with what happened earlier” and just as Sam said that last word Janine absent-mindedly glanced over to the main room as Professor Michaels was standing. He placed the coat on his wife as she walked to the front of the restaurant. As he put on his own coat, he turned and had one final glance at Janine seated there in the back. He attempted to smile and shrug his shoulders and Janine noted it and nodded.

He turned and left, even as Janine turned and, at least from the personal aspects of wanting to be with Martin, let that part of her life go forever. With a deep breath and a deep sigh, Janine spoke:

“Yes, I did, and I’ll get right to things so bear with me if this gets a bit complex. Kess, there are some things that have happened today that you need to be aware of. You are aware of some of it because we talked last night in the hypno nook, and I know I sidetracked things with that and you weren’t able to tell me what had happened between you and Sam.”

Sam looked at Janine, knowing what she was referring to as the events between that part of him known as D and Kess, but wasn’t sure that Kess knew about that part of him. He decided it wasn’t the time to butt in or break Janine’s moment.

“While I still don’t specifically know the details of what occurred last night, what I do know is this: that part of Sam that you and I discussed, that part I originally came to call ‘Dark’ Sam, well, he’s not as dark as I suspected. He’s decided, meaning that part of Sam, he wishes to be called D, and if I’m not mistaken,” as she turned to glance at Sam:

“Sam is now well aware of that side of himself too, are you not?.”

Kess went a bit blank as she heard what Janine was revealing to her. She turned to look at Sam, waited for Janine to finish, and with that last admission, Sam turned to Kess, saw her waiting for a reaction, and nodded.

“Wait, back up a moment. Sam, you,” she said directly to him, “you know about that part of you? When did this happen? Was it last night or earlier with you on the couch with me? I don’t think I’m getting a good grip on this, folks, bear with me a few moments, please. And can I have a sip of wine, someone, I think I need it.”

Janine handed her the glass she was holding, just a few sips left in it, and Kess swigged it like it was a shot. Janine’s eyes wide open reaction was meant to convey something but Kess was ready for it:

“Oh please, I was drinking better wine than that at thirteen, good lord.”

“Well alrighty then,” said Janine.

“I’ve always had that voice in the back of my mind, Kess, we all have such things, prodding us at times to take chances, say things we normally wouldn’t say, especially if we feel wronged or under pressure, everyone does. Although I’m not quite so sure about you just yet, but I’m guessing there’s a dark side in there someplace,” Sam offered in the hopes she’d bite.

“I bite, Sam, and yes, I know I have a dark side but it hasn’t seen the light of day for some time now. In fact, looking back on it, the last time that part of me almost made the light of day was moments before Janine stood in front of me and suggested that I relax. If she hadn’t done that, in that moment, if she hadn’t been there, I’m quite certain I would have gone to the bathroom in that place and put my hand clean through the mirror.“

Both Janine and Sam noted Kess didn’t refer to Janine as “Mistress” in that last outburst but it only made sense: they had just met at that moment in the past and there was no relationship yet for Kess to base such respect on so they both just acknowledged it and moved on.

“There are moments when I feel like I just get those brief glimpses of something going on back there,” Sam continued, “just a tip here, a tip there, an idea over there, a concept in front of me, a thought someplace else. I know it’s not me” as he pointed a finger at himself “but that other part of me back here” as he pointed at the back of his head " coming up with that stuff.“

“OK, so what happened to change all that, if anything?” Kess asked.

“Honestly?” Sam responded, already knowing what he was about to say, unsure how Janine would react when he did.

“Of course honestly, why wouldn’t I want you to be honest?”

“Well, I mean, we’re having a great dinner, a good discussion, I guess this is supposed to be good wine, in a family restaurant so if I admit” and Sam looked around for anyone, especially one of Matteo’s family or even Matteo himself and after seeing nobody he continued—“you gave me a rim job that short-circuited my damned brain, it might seem a tad bit too much, maybe? Perhaps? I don’t know.”

Janine wasn’t surprised at the admission, but she was about ready to hit the floor laughing at how oddly Sam expressed the thought, and Kess couldn’t stifle her laughter either. Sam was stumped at how anything he said could be funny. After a quick replay in his mind, he realized how silly it sounded and giggled as he leaned into the table and performed a facepalm of his own.

“Sam, did you enjoy what she did for you?” Janine asked.

“Very much so, Mistress. It was not something I even considered that she might do for me, is that weird?”

“No, not really. Some people, at least in my experience, are exactly like you believe it or not: they are more than happy to provide pleasure to the people they care about in any way they can. But when the pleasure is offered back to them they suddenly feel as if they’re not worthy of it. It’s a very common thing, actually,” Janine said.

Kess took Sam’s left hand in hers even as Janine reached across the table to take his right hand in her own.

“You are worthy,” Kess said, “and quite delicious in more ways than one.”

“I will attest to that fact myself,” Janine added, “but now I suppose I’ll have another aspect to explore.”

With that, Sam’s eyes went really wide.

“Soon, Sam, soon, but moving on,” Janine steered things back on track but knew the gears were now shifting into overdrive inside his imagination. He had no idea what was going to happen later and it made her squeal with delight inside her own imagination at what he might experience courtesy of Theresa’s ministrations.

“Kess,” Janine started, “D and I had an experience earlier today. Well, several one could say, but there’s something else you’re not aware of, that I myself wasn’t really aware of until those events happened.”

“That you have a ‘Dark’ side to yourself, I suppose. I’m well aware of this, Mistress, and I believe she made herself known earlier when you got home,” Kess offered. She was eyeing the half of a meatball still on her Mistress’ plate, and her Mistress cut it in half and gave her the final quarter piece.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“Yes, somehow I am now aware that I too have a ‘Dark’ side, and while she did make her presence known to me earlier today for the first time, it wasn’t that experience after I got home: that was all me, actually. I had a late lunch with a friend and she got me kinda worked up and the moment I got home and saw you, when you laughed it got me so insanely aroused and, well, you know what happened.”

“Yes, Mistress, did I please you?” Kess asked, seemingly quite desperate to know for sure. It was a serious question and Sam could tell by the change in her voice.

“You always please me, Kess, there’s never been a moment where I haven’t been anything but pleased that you walked into my life, not one second.”

Kess smiled as brightly and widely as Sam had seen since he met her, and she just giggled softly and quietly. It was obvious she was very happy knowing she’d pleased Janine so well. He started to wonder if he’d pleased her as well but Janine was already on it:

“And then Sam walked in, and well, dammit I was horny as I’ve ever been so yes, I had to have him under my spell for a few minutes too. Yes, Sam, you pleased me very well. The fact that I couldn’t even stand up straight after should have been the clue, if you hadn’t caught it.”

“I’m just happy I was there to catch you when I did, Mistress.”

“Thank you both for that experience. Earlier when chatting with that friend, I came to realize some things, such as I’ve wasted too much time not shutting off my brain and accepting what’s being offered. I love to help others, I love knowing that I can help others, it’s a prime drive thing for me, it’s part of who and what I am. But I now realize I have desires and by that I mean I have some crazy insane desires and I want them to come true. I want to make realities of as many of them as I possibly can, and so I decided earlier today that I want no more wasted opportunities in my life.”

Matteo appeared, checking in, if anything was needed.

“Everything has been perfect, Matteo, thank you. If it’s OK we’re just going to relax and talk for a while,” Janine said.

“Of course, take your time, whenever you’re ready, just call out my name, enjoy,” and then once again, gone.

The food, by that time, was having the typical food-coma type effect on all of them due to the high carbohydrate contents from all that pasta. Kess hadn’t had enough of the wine to bother her, as Janine had given Kess the last of her second glass and now was working on a third. Sam still had some from his first and only glass and that was quite enough apparently.

Kess grabbed the last breadstick, dipped it into the marinara, and slowly chewed.

“Where the hell did all that food go?” Sam asked again.

“Hey, I’m a hot fit fuck and you know it, I burn calories with all those orgasms you’re giving me. To be perfectly honest, you and I haven’t really seriously got our fuck on just yet, but soon enough,” Kess shot back in reply.

Janine choked softly on the last of the wine she sipped. Sam sat there pretty much incredulous to the outburst from Kess even though it made him seriously hard when she said it.

“Yes, I know, I make your cock hard when I talk like this, it’s a talent.”

Sam glanced at Janine, Janine nodded towards Kess and smiled.

“Yeah, there’s a ‘Dark’ Kess in there, absolutely, and I suppose we’re gonna meet her soon enough. But which of us tells her what happened with D and you earlier, Mistress, and you too,” Sam said. The second part left Kess a bit lost as she turned to look at Janine with a breadstick half-sticking from her mouth.

“Alright, enough dancing around: who’s who, who fucked who, and what time is it anyway ’cause we need to be at the theater by 10:15 PM,” Kess blurted out. Janine started:

“Kess, I found my ‘Dark’ side earlier today, She, more or less, wishes to be known as DJ—and I’m sure you can guess why. Earlier this morning, before you left, you saw me on the loveseat and wondered what was wrong. Well, nothing was wrong, and everything was right, and by that I mean D had made himself known earlier when you were sleeping and I got up. But even before that something happened when we went to bed last night.”

“I thought we all just went to bed, I mean I remember that you and I had some fun with Sam as we put him to sleep, right?” Kess asked.

“Well, yes, but while we were playing with him and whispering him to sleep, I gave you suggestions that would make you drift as you played with him, that your hand on his cock and balls would be like fingers stroking you and making you so sleepy at the same time. But that wasn’t the end of it.”

“OK, cut to the chase, and again, what time is it?” Kess had to ask again.

Sam leaned back a bit in his seat, looked over to the back part of the restaurant and saw a wall clock:

“Looks like it’s about 9:20-ish, I think.”

“The theater is on the far side of the campus, we may not make it if we don’t leave soon,” Kess pointed out.

“We’ll take a Lyft, this is important,” Janine responded.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You know that I have the same trigger at the back of my neck, we all have it, and we all love it, yes?” Janine asked.

“Yes,” Sam said as Kess nodded.

“After you dropped off to sleep,” Janine spoke to Kess making her aware it meant her, “and after Sam was already long gone, after having that soft sleepy orgasm he had, well, I was hungry for his cream. There, I said it, I find your cream delicious, Sam, I honestly do, and I did before this particular thing happened but then it just got stronger.”

Kess looked at Sam, then at her Mistress:

“What happened?”

“D decided to wake up, basically, even though Sam was deeply asleep. I wanted to taste some of Sam’s cream and almost as if D was reading my mind, the moment I had that thought he grabbed the back of the neck and squeezed and, well, that was it for me. I trust Sam, and even though I didn’t realize exactly who was in control at that moment, when that voice from that body,” as she pointed at Sam, “told me to suck, cum and sleep I was happily and sleepily sucking on that delicious cock as orgasm after orgasm pushed every thought out of my empty blank mind.”

Sam, already knowing this experience from D’s playback earlier, only looked at Kess to see her reaction.

“So, he tranced you, told you to suck, fucked your mouth, and then...?” Kess asked.

Sam interjected:

“This is where a problem happened for me earlier today, but I suppose it’s best to let her finish.”

“Problem?” Janine asked.

“Continue, and it’ll be covered, I promise,” Sam added.

“Every time he squeezed my neck and said that word ‘Suck’ it just sank in deeper and deeper and deeper. I’ve never felt so thoroughly controlled by anyone, not even, well, let’s just say some special friends that I’ve let inside my mind over the years. Right now, if Sam squeezed the back of my neck and said that word I’d be under this table throating him to his cream-filled balls without hesitation.”

Sam, not believing he could really be surprised anymore, now sat back, practically slumping into the seat staring at Janine. Kess noted it, giggled, then took him by the left hand once again and said:

“Lucky you, two totally hot insanely fucking crazy awesome women, helpless obedient cocksuckers for you with a squeeze on the backs of our soft necks, anytime, anywhere, as often as you desire. Are you hard yet, Sam?”

“Yes, very, almost painfully hard at the moment, thanks.”

“Honesty is always the best policy, yes?” Janine asked.

They all laughed for a few moments, but Sam couldn’t stop thinking about that: what Kess had just said was literally one of his strongest deepest fantasies, and apparently D had set the wheels in motion towards whatever conditioning had already been done for at least Janine, but he wasn’t so sure about Kess.

“I don’t mean look the proverbial gift horse in the mouth, but, you’re serious? Both of you?” he asked.

“Serious about what?” Janine asked, having the last of her chicken parmesan and just a tiny bit more wine from the bottle which was still more than half full.

“That at any time, at any given moment, practically anywhere we might be if I squeeze your necks, either of you and say the word ‘Suck’ that you’ll simply turn into mindless obedient cocksuckers for me, till I decide I’ve had enough?”

“One, or both of us, you’ve already done it to some degrees, but it might have been D I suppose. On Saturday, when you and I were in the kitchen and I sat on your lap, remember?” Janine asked.

“I have the memory, yes, that’s part of what happened with me earlier today, amongst other things I’ve since learned. This is all a bit odd, but fucking hot at the same time, and I’m doing my best to accept all of it. I mean, you just told me one of my biggest dreams ever is not just possible but that either one of you, or both at the same time, will please me in that way with a squeeze and a word.”

“Yep,” Kess blurted out.

“I have way too many hang-ups about sex, it seems,” Sam found himself blurting out.

“Yep,” Janine blurted out.

More laughter for a few moments.

“So, what eventually happened?” Kess asked, “after you basically went blank and sucked him off?”

“After he fed me his cream, D—now that I know it was that part of Sam—squeezed my neck tightly one last time and said ‘Sleep, bitch’ and I swear I heard it clear as day even in spite of me being so deep. I had an orgasm, it wasn’t a powerful Earth-shattering one, just a soft helpless orgasm of satisfaction and surrender knowing I’d pleased him, and I drifted off to dreamland, and that was that.”

“That’s the part I had a problem with, and I still do and I don’t really know why,” Sam brought back into the conversation.

“What, calling me a bitch?” Janine asked.

“Yeah, I don’t know about that word sometimes. I mean I’ve met some women that wear it like a badge of honor or somethi-

Before he could finish the thought both Janine and Kess raised their right arms high in the air.

“See, I don’t get that. Guess it’s my upbringing because I had a southern Belle kind of Mom. She made it clear to me at an early age that if I ever called her a bitch, I’d end up with a cast-iron skillet in the side of my head, and I had no reason to doubt her. It’s just something that I have a hard time with, and apparently despite my inclinations to not say that word, especially to either of you, this body has uttered it several times over the weekend.“

“True, very true, but tell me this, Sam,” Janine asked. Kess leaned into the table on her forearms because she knew what was about to be asked. “Earlier, with the memories you now have access to, in the play you’ve had with Kess and I, that deeper part of you, I’ll bet it told you it was OK to say it to us, didn’t it?”

“Yes,” Sam said even as he was twirling his fork in the fettucine over and over again while staring at it.

“Think about when I was under the sheet and comforter, sucking on you. I know you were more than likely asleep, but you still have a memory of the experience, am I right?”

“Yes, to some degrees, that’s part of what happened with me earlier.”

“OK, something happened to me earlier as well, and because it happened I have access to memories and experiences that other part of me had, with you or more specifically with D. I’m guessing at some point D made himself known to you, meaning the waking part of you, and he allowed you to see and remember what he’d done with me, yes?”

“Yeah, that’s part of it too.”

“So, think carefully and remember the moment, remember the exact moment when your body had that orgasm, and you pumped your cream into my hungry willing throat, felt my mouth and my tongue working on you, and as I cleaned you off happily, remember that sensation of squeezing the back of my neck and saying ‘Sleep, bitch’, now.“

Sam looked up at the ceiling as he recalled the experience once again and still felt that cringe when he heard himself call her a bitch, but he remembered the experience.

“Now, at the moment you said it, at least your mouth did, what did your hand feel as it squeezed the back of my neck?”

“I felt... you shivered, trembled actually, I felt it in my legs, my groin, your mouth even sucked pretty deeply one last time now that I think about it. Then you moved your head slightly and went completely still as you were laying against me. But your mouth, your mouth was still very softly sucking on me.”

“Even as I obeyed the command to sleep, that word stuck with me, it pleased me to hear it, Sam. I am a bitch, and I’m proud of it. If you want to think of it as a badge of honor that’s on you, but for me there’s nothing I like to hear more than some ignorant fool of a man—in your case, you are excluded and you’ll understand why soon—or woman decides for whatever reason to be an ignorant fool of a man or woman and call me a bitch to my face believing that it’ll hurt me or cause me some kind of problem.”

Sam had no idea and decided it best to stay silent as Janine continued:

“If someone calls you a name, whatever name it might be, and you react to it, especially in a negative manner, you allow that person and that word to have power over you. It might not be a great massive amount of power; it can be something small and almost inconsequential. The point is: if you allow the word to cause any reaction at all then you allow it to control you. That word has no power over me when used in such ignorant foolish ways.”

Kess was nodding, having no idea her Mistress had put so much thought into it and found herself feeling pretty much the same way. She’d had plenty of people in her life call her a bitch—more females than men, actually—and she’d never reacted to it in a negative way except one time:

Her Father called her a bitch once when she was just hitting her stride in her teens. She didn’t deserve it, and he apologized for it because he simply allowed himself to lose control on a bad day in his life. He’d lost his current job and it was incredibly tough finding another one.

He’d spent weeks doing everything he could to find meaningful work to earn an income and make sure the family didn’t lose their home but nothing was happening. One day Kess had come home from school seemingly without a care in the world and he lashed out at her and called her an ungrateful little bitch which brought tears to her eyes immediately.

The moment he said it he regretted it, but it was said and even the apology didn’t quell the stinging pain for a long time.

Kess discovered she never wanted to feel bad about a word like that ever again and since that time she hadn’t allowed any word to affect her in such ways.

“Mistress, I didn’t know you felt that way, but I feel the same, it’s a strange thing. I know words have power, but there are many types of power. Earlier when Sam was playing with me, and I suppose last night when D was playing with me, they both had moments where they used it. I can’t explain what happened aside from to say when they did I thought I was going literally explode from the pleasure it caused. Am I weird or what?”

“No, Kess, you aren’t weird, and neither am I. But with Sam or with me or anyone else that you trust and know, in such situations where you’re sharing everything you are with them, can you honestly believe that if Sam or I or anyone else you trust called you a bitch we’d be doing it with intent to hurt you?” Janine asked.

“No, of course not, I mean I don’t understand why that word had such a strong effect on me, that’s all.”

“I can’t really explain it myself, Kess, all I know is that when D squeezed and told me to sleep and added that word, that’s when I had that really soft orgasm. And later in the day, well, that’s something you’re not aware of so I suppose we need to cover that too. What time is it now?”

Sam leaned back again, about 9:35-ish, probably.

“So, do you understand now, Sam? Any questions?” Janine asked.

“I guess I’ll get used to it. I mean, this is all a lot for me to take in, it’s been what, just over three days for us, so many dreams came true already, so many more might in the future. I’m scared sometimes because of what comes over me in some moments with you, either of you, I just don’t want to cause problems.”

Kess reached over and took his left hand and squeezed:

“Explain, please, we want to help.”

Sam was looking down at his plate again but spoke:

“I can only speak for myself, you understand this, right?” Both ladies nodded. “OK, there are those moments when everything is great, and we’re doing whatever, either of you, and I barely remember any of what happened last night when you put me to sleep together so thank you for that. It was another fantasy of mine, guess I’ve spilled the beans on most of those so far, huh?”

Kess laughed, Janine nodded and said:

“Not all of them, but you’re a guy, so you come up with new fantasies every sixty seconds according to research. What are you trying to say, Sam?”

“I get these urges to...”

Janine knew what he wanted to say and said it for him:

“Control. You have an urge to control, to be in complete total control of someone else, whether it’s imagined and hypnotically suggested or not, it’s still the same urge. Right?”

“Yes, yes, that’s it, exactly. I mean, I can have a fantasy and it’s great, it really is most of the time, but if I modify it just slightly, add that control aspect, then it’s-

“Something else entirely, as if your desire and pleasure suddenly had a massive shot of adrenaline pumped into them and it pushes you way beyond what you’d normally experience, correct?”

Kess rather sneakily managed to get a fork of what was left of Sam’s fettucine while he and Janine went back and forth. Sam finally noted it with a smirk and a wink and she smiled.

“Yes, I don’t get why that happens but I mean when it does, it’s... it’s basically that: a boosted orgasm and I end up popping off—excuse my language, ladies—with a much more intense release that sometimes almost scares me when it happens. I’m beginning to understand it’s that other darker part of me, that wants that control. Is that weird that something like that happens?”

“Sam, close your eyes,” Janine effectively commanded and his eyes snapped shut instantly.

“I want you to sit comfortably and we’re going to do a quick visualization demo. Relax, take a deep breath, and imagine that I’m under this table right now, under this beautiful red and white checkerboard tablecloth, snuggled up between your legs. Your zipper is undone, your cock and your balls have been taken out, and I’ve got one hand on your cock, my other hand softly working your balls, and of course my mouth is sucking you tightly and deeply as my tongue works some magic on you.”

The look on Sam’s face got Kess a bit worked up as she looked back at Janine and only got a wink back.

“You can imagine this happening right now, can you not?”

“Yeessss.”

“You can’t see me under the tablecloth, but you know for a fact that I’m sucking you to the best of my ability, correct?”

“Yes.”

He was visibly reacting at that point, basically in a light trance experiencing everything she was suggesting. She had to be careful not to allow it to go too far; Theresa would want as much of him as she could have and that included his cream as well.

“It’s just you and me, all alone here, nobody else around, you relaxing into that seat, me under the table, hidden from view, sucking your cock about as perfectly as you could ever hope for. I’m doing it willingly because I want you to feel good and I want you to know that I love doing it for you, understand?”

“Yes.”

“And it does feel amazing, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“In your mind’s eye, allow that fantasy to stop, pause it completely, right now, but keep your eyes closed, tell me when it’s paused.”

After a few seconds, not expecting that suggestion, Sam nodded: “It’s paused. This is weird.”

“It gets better, I promise. In your mind’s eye, you can move, but the me there under the table can’t. Lift the tablecloth so you can see me there under it, do it now.”

Sam actually moved his hands there and took the tablecloth across his thighs and lifted it over the top of the table, covering his now empty plate courtesy of Kess. She pulled her fork back just in time with the last of the fettucine to clear the cloth as it fell over the plate.

“Now, tell me what I look like: do I look happy? Are my eyes open or closed? Am I at the tip or am I all the way, balls deep, with your cock in my mouth?”

Sam whimpered slightly:

“Eyes closed, you have as much of me as you can take because of your hand at the base of my cock, other hand on my balls, fingertips, you look... happy, content even.”

“Because I would be, because I love sucking your cock, Sam, so does Kess. Believe that, because it’s true.”

A slight smile appeared on Sam’s face, noted by the two ladies, both smiling as they realized Sam was finally learning to accept what they’d been offering.

“Now, here’s where we learn the lesson. In this imaginary scene, I want you to reach out with your hands, Sam, take one hand and grab a handful of my hair at the back of my head, tightly against the skin, and grip it tightly in your hand. The other hand goes to the back of my neck where you’re going to squeeze which will trance me instantly, make me mindless and obedient, and then you’re going to command me to suck. You will wait until I tell you to basically press play on this scene in your imagination, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good...” and she almost said “boy” but caught herself: “that’s excellent. In a moment when I tell you to hit play the scene will pick up where it left off, but the me in this fantasy will instantly realize something is different meaning you’ve taken my head in your control, by the hair and the back of the neck. The moment my eyes open, the me in this scene, you look deep into her eyes and say the word ‘Suck’ clearly and directly while you squeeze the back of her neck. Got it?”

“Yes.”

“Here’s the final suggestion: you will be unable to release, Sam, I know this fantasy is getting you highly aroused even now as we’re here at this table, I know you’re hard right now without even seeing your pants” and Kess leaned down and glanced, sat up straight nodding rather enthusiastically “so even in the scene that Sam won’t cum either, you’ll just enjoy these new sensations of what’s about to happen. Are you clear on your instructions?”

“Yes.”

“Hit play.”

Sam’s hands moved slightly and bumped the edge of the table as they reached under it. Janine was worried Matteo or one of the other family members might suddenly appear wondering just what the hell was going on but she was confident no one would disturb them again till she called out to him as he’d requested.

Sam’s head lifted from the back of the seat, turned to face the area where he now pantomimed the act of taking physical control of that Janine’s head, leaned forward just a bit as though he were staring deep into that Janine’s eyes, and said:

“Suck.”

Both Janine and Kess, after watching his slow careful movements as he lived out this imagined reality, licked their lips and salivated as that word hit them once again. He said it several times, over and over, reacting to the imaginary cocksucker now under his full control helplessly obeying the commands she was being given.

Janine had an idea of what would happen and waited for it. It took about a full minute but gradually it happened:

Sam, reaching a point of no return and with a rather desperate look on his face, whispered the words:

“Suck, bitch.”

“Wake up, Sam.”

“Wha... what the hell... oh come on, why?” Sam started to wonder as he found himself nearly sliding of the edge of his seat under the table before catching the table with one and and Kess’ outstretched arm with the other. She was laughing, of course, and so was Janine.

“I’m sorry, Sam,” she started to say, “but I couldn’t just let you have that kind of fun with me, even an imaginary me, without your cock in my mouth. I’ll do that for you, just as you’ll do it for me, and if that urge strikes at any moment, you have my conscious permission to squeeze my neck and use me any way you damned well please. Do you understand?“

“Yes, but I’m not sure-

“Sam, I have no inhibitions with you, or Kess, and I hope, in time, you will learn that you’re free with us as well. No pressure, of course, I’m just saying you can make me your mindless cocksucker anytime, pretty much anywhere but not here, OK? This place is too nice and I don’t want to get thrown out, not even for you.”

She winked, Kess lost it and fell over in her seat laughing, and Sam couldn’t do anything but smile. Janine had learned about Sam’s oral fantasies early on in their work together, had no issues with it since it’s a very common fantasy for male hypnofetishists.

With Sam, he actually had stronger fantasies of being used for pleasure than receiving it. He wanted to be submissive to the ladies, any of them, and felt if he could just please them adequately then perhaps they’d be willing to return the favor at some point for him in those ways he so desired.

She reminded herself if she had to work with him every day to get him to realize that yes, it’s OK to make use of her or Kess for his pleasure because they wanted to return it just as much as he wanted to give it, she’d willingly do it.

“But honestly, there was a drastic and rather dramatic difference in how you felt the moment you squeezed that neck and said that word in that scene, wasn’t there?” she asked.

“Oh, yeah, you could say that. The urge was there before you ever had me pause things, and when you basically told me it was perfectly fine to do that, in that way, the moment your—I mean her eyes opened and I saw that look of wonder, as in what’s going on, why is he grabbing my head this way, and before she could do anything I squeezed and dropped her, before I even said that word I got that boost from the control.”

Sam sat up straight when the realization hit:

“It’s the control aspect, not the act itself. I mean, well, yes, I’m a guy, I won’t lie: I love fucking your mouths, I really really love that so thank you. But that moment of surrendering to that urge, to give in to it and take the control from you that you’re offering me, yeah, that practically made me want to explode in your—I mean her mouth and watch her swallow every drop even if I was making her do it.”

“See, not a tough lesson after all, right? Believe me, Sam, that happens for us as well when we’re in control, give and take, always. When someone willingly offers control, and you take it, both parties—or even more—benefit from that makeshift adrenaline boost as the pleasure jumps to new heights. We know you want to please us, we’re grateful for that, but you must accept the fact that we want to please you in return, again, give and take. Understand?”

Sam only nodded with a smile, and Janine was confident he was now on the path towards accepting what was truly possible. She lifted her wine glass and offered a toast and Kess and Sam offered their glasses as well.

“Oh, yeah, that shit works for me too, you know. The squeeze on the neck, the command to suck, sure, I guess I don’t mind being your helpless obedient empty blank cocksucker now and again, right,” Kess tossed out for good measure. “Just remember: we have that power over you as well, so, be prepared to be our helpless obedient empty blank pussy and ass licking and sucking something or whatever quite frequently, deal?”

Sam blinked, Janine choked on the last sip of wine, then laughed, and they all giggled for a while.

“Time?” Janine asked.

“Looks like 9:50-ish.”

“OK, running short on time, I’ll make this quick,” Janine started, “so pay attention.”

Janine explained what happened when she woke up in bed with them, what D had done with her in the kitchen, and then on the couch. She explained she was absolutely exhausted by the tongue-lashing that D had lain upon her sex and that she was a very happy girl over it. She wanted to tell Kess about it and how happy she was, but that exhaustion just overwhelmed her and she went right back to dreamland before Kess headed out.

She explained that at some point after Kess left, DJ decided to make herself known, and she—now in control of the body-known-as-Janine—went to the bedroom, tranced Sam to keep him asleep, then spoke to D awakening him. She explained how DJ began to condition him with her hand on the back of his neck softly squeezing even as she commanded him to suck while she deliberately and slowly fucked his face for roughly forty-five minutes.

Sam knew all this, of course, but still ended up tenting his pants quite tall there under that table. He was quite happy for that oversized checkerboard tablecloth for sure in those moments. After several hours of being erect, not being erect, being erect, he hoped somebody would help him soon or he’d have to do it himself. At that thought, he realized he needed to use the bathroom.

“If you ladies will excuse me, I need to use the little boy’s room,” as he stood from the table, doing his very best to shuffle his cock around in his pants without it being too obvious. “Where is the little boy’s room, exactly?” he asked as he glanced to the left and right.

“Around this corner, to the left, second door on the right. Sam?” Janine asked.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I can see you’re very aroused right now, but you must not relieve that tension, it needs to be saved for a bit later, understand? Do not masturbate in the bathroom, is that clear?“

“Yes, Mistress,” he said and stepped away but didn’t quite vanish like Matteo or his family could.

Janine turned her focus back to Kess and Kess was still there somewhat blank.

“Kess?”

“Forty-five minutes, seriously?” she said, obviously not able to get past it.

“Yes, Kess, that part of me rode his face, smothered him with pussy and ass for about forty-five minutes. And then he throat-fucked me upside down off the side of the bed, or that part of me, till he fed me a nice thick load of his sweet delicious cream before I finally put him to sleep and returned to the loveseat.”

“Fuck me...” Kess could barely blurt out.

“Yes, well, he will soon enough, and so will I but for this moment, focus on me and listen.”

Kess instantly focused as instructed.

“No, no trance, girl, fully awake and aware, now.“

Kess shook off that momentary trance and cocked her head a bit.

“I have something special in mind for Sam at the theater. Theresa is going to take him and, well, she’s going to feed on him for a while as she so desires based on his fantasy.”

“Theresa is going to own Sam? Tonight? How did this happen?”

Janine gave her the short-short version of things, and Kess was absolutely giddy at the thought of it. She was sad she wouldn’t be able to witness it live as it happened, but she was confident in Theresa’s abilities to make such a fantasy a reality.

“Crazy thought out loud moment,” Kess started, “but knowing what you know about Theresa, and I presume you have given yourself to her in the past? I mean we both know you’re not that into girls, but even so, she’s very hard to resist, Mistress.”

“Yes, many times, but for us, we have a set of parameters that we agreed to work with and basically it’s a one-way thing I suppose: she can do anything she wants to me, given that I have my own issues with returning the favor. But after meeting her today, and the changes I’m going through, I realize how much I miss it and how much she loves to put people to sleep. I hope to do so again very soon, and perhaps explore some new avenues of pleasure that aren’t so one-way in nature.”

Kess knew that feeling all too well, and after she moved in with her Mistress, Theresa was one of the first people that Kess became acquainted with. Theresa being who and what she was rapidly discovered that Kess, being the submissive angel she happened to be, was quite delicious just as Janine was, and even more able to play and just let it all go. Kess had many fond memories—and quite a few that were still somewhat deep—of surrendering to those eyes, that voice, and every other part of Theresa’s anatomy and hypnotic talents.

Her Mistress admitting that she might be willing to explore not only the taking of pleasure with Theresa but giving it in return was a turning point for her Mistress and Kess was happy to see it occur. Kess would be the first to admit she’d never had a woman lick her quite as senseless as Theresa had on several occasions, even without the hypnotic aspects.

Plain and simple Kess would scream “HELL YES that woman can eat pussy, I only wish every person could do it that well” to the entire world if given the chance without batting an eyelash.

“So, knowing all that, can you imagine what she’s going to do with him, geez. Sometimes I wish I could pop a pill or something and just grow a nice stiff cock for a day or whatever and maybe, just maybe, be around Theresa when it happened. Is that insane or what?”

Janine closed her eyes and sighed:

“No, it’s not insane, but knowing how good you feel, how good we women can feel when our clits are pampered in just that proper way, and Theresa’s lips, and that tongue, and that voice, and those eyes. Yeah, I think I’ll stick with my clit, thanks. But a one-shot, pun very much intended, with a nice hard cock, who knows what science will create someday.”

Both of them laughed really hard as Sam returned, and before he could sit Janine called out Matteo’s name and literally as Sam turned he was just there when a moment earlier he wasn’t.

“All done, my friends? Was everything to your satisfaction?” he asked.

“Bravissimo, mio buon uomo, è stato eccezionale,” Janine offered up in what Sam could only believe was decent Italian. She leaned into Sam and whispered:

“I told him it was very good, simply outstanding, and that he is a very good man, basically.”

Sam nodded, smiled, and shook Matteo’s hand.

Matteo smiled, took Janine’s hand and kissed it softly, then offered Kess the same and got a big hug in return, and escorted them to the front register. He thanked them profusely for stopping in, and the young girl at the register took Janine’s credit card and processed it. Handing her the receipt for her signature, the other young girl caught up with them and handed Kess a small box with a nice bow on it.

“From us to you, enjoy,” and she bounded off back to wherever.

Outside in the brisk fall night air once again, it became a contest for who could get their smartphones out fast enough and order a ride. Sam won by default since Kess couldn’t get into her purse with just the one hand; she was holding that box given to her as they left the restaurant. Janine attempted to get hers from her purse but by the time she did, Sam’s phone had powered on and was at the home screen. He brought up the Lyft app, found the theater on the other side of the campus—it was a public one that had regular shows so there was a side parking lot that made it easy to spot on Google Maps.

He put that in for the destination, hit Send on the order, and in about fifteen seconds the app alerted him a ride should arrive in five to eight minutes. The clock hit 10:04 PM and he told the ladies the time, and Janine said they’d be just fine as she winked at Kess and Sam didn’t see it. An inside joke for them but Kess didn’t know some things were planned for her as well.

As they stood around basically shuffling their feet, an idea presented itself to Sam, so he decided to make it happen. It wasn’t D, it actually was all Sam’s idea for a change, no hints or tips or advice of any kind from that other part of him.

As the vehicle arrived pretty much right on time, an SUV of some kind, they filed into the back seat with Sam in the middle. As they got situated he reached both arms up and over their heads behind both of them just as they started to snuggle into him. He found the backs of both of their necks almost at the exact same moment and squeezed.

Both girls, trusting him and telling him multiple times they trusted him, dropped into a nice comfortable trance just from the squeeze, their minds open and willing to obey whatever suggestion he cared to offer. He wouldn’t dare go so far as to ask them to do that right there in the Lyft vehicle; he had limits, and so did D for that matter and some things just wouldn’t fly.

But he already knew what he wanted to do so he did it. He leaned into Kess first, got right into her ear and said what she knew he’d say.

She obeyed.

He leaned over into Janine’s ear, thanked her for choosing him, and said what she also knew he’d say.

She obeyed as well.

The driver, of course, had some music softly playing but wasn’t very conversational. He looked at his rearview mirror on the windshield and saw Sam with a smile from ear to ear. Not sure why he’s smiling like that, the driver wondered. With a slight shift to his left and then his right, he did take note of the fact that the two very attractive women in the back seat of his vehicle appeared to be enjoying something at that moment.

The driver turned, half expecting to see Sam’s hands buried between the legs deep in the groins of those two attractive women and saw nothing. Glancing back, Sam raised both his hands at the same time so the driver could see them and smiled again as he said:

“It’s a fucking amazing night tonight, isn’t it?”

The driver shook his head and turned back to the road that lay ahead of them.

The fact that 24 hours earlier Sam couldn’t have ever imagined himself calling a woman a bitch for any reason other than himself just losing control and shouting it just to be spiteful and mean wasn’t the important part anymore.

Now that he was sitting there in the back of that vehicle with an erection that felt like it would rip clean through his pants all because he’d just tranced his two companions, thanked them for trusting them, and then whispered the words “Cum for me, bitch” into their ears, the important part for Sam was that they obeyed him perfectly and willingly without hesitation.

He believed on some level—that ‘Nice’ Sam level—he’d always have an issue with that word and using it in the presence of a female. But these weren’t just any females: these were women of passion, of intelligence, and powerful sexuality who owned his mind as he finally accepted and understood he owned theirs.

If using that word gave them a reason to experience more pleasure then, by all means, he would use it as often as he felt it would matter and make them feel good.

That thought caused another pulse in his cock, so he did it again for each of them. And because they were very good girls, they obeyed instantly.

The second time, however, was slightly different: he held the squeeze the entire time they suffered the pleasure he brought upon them and that heightened it to new levels for both.

His soft warm hands, confidently and strongly squeezing the backs of their soft warm necks, drove them way deeper into their obedient trances continually as the orgasms carried on and on for each of them for several minutes.

Sam realized that his payback from the ladies was going to be a bitch herself. He committed himself to happily pay that price when it was required.

Little did he know at that moment the price would be a small part of his soul, in a manner of speaking, but that would happen soon enough.