The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 8

As they walked up to the outside their building, Janine took a quick glance at her smartwatch—10:47 PM—and sighed. Kess had been holding her hand rather tightly, remaining very close to her the short distance from the grounds to the steps they were now climbing.

Kess didn’t go into any precise details in the short walk; all she said was that she had to use his backdoor and then get away from him so that’s why she was outside. Janine simply held her hand tightly and said everything would be fine and not to worry about it. Kess’ eyes fluttered for just a moment or two and then her worry dissipated.

She wasn’t exactly sure how to proceed, to be honest, but Janine felt confident it would all work itself out for the better.

At least that was her most sincere hope.

They entered through the creaky old side door, and the echo chamber once more took note of their arrival. Instead of taking Kess up the steps towards their quarters, she instead took her around them and along the wall which formed part of the structure they were constructed of. Around the very back was a cubbyhole of sorts that Kess didn’t even know had been there as she asked “Mistress?” very softly.

“My secret lair, my dear, I have many secrets,” she said with a wink and a grin.

Kess smiled and Janine felt much better about things in just that brief moment as she used her key to unlock the door. It opened outward, so she stepped in just a bit and reached for the light switch, flicked it, and the oddly spacious “room under the stairs” presented itself as an office of some kind as the light washed over the interior.

Kess’ eyes went wide even as she silently whispered “Wow” out loud. Janine took note of it and the childlike wonder on her face as Kess glanced around, giving the entire space a complete visual inspection.

As Kess stepped inside, she saw a fairly new recliner centered in the room, along with a rather expensive looking desk chair beside it. There was a tall floor lamp standing next to the recliner which provided plenty of visible light, and there was a table along one wall that appeared to have some electronic gear on it that she wasn’t familiar with.

“There have been times when I needed to work with someone on something, something very private that they couldn’t or wouldn’t trust anyone else to know about, not even Professor Michaels. I needed someplace here on campus that afforded us the most privacy possible and you know that’s a pretty tough thing to find around these parts.”

Kess nodded.

“When I first got situated here I explored the building and happened upon this area under the stairs. The door was locked of course so I tracked down one of the facilities maintenance people and he showed it to me. It was basically empty at that time about three years ago. There were some janitorial items in it but nothing of any consequence.”

Kess walked over to the corner just inside the door where the ceiling in the room reached the highest point. As she situated herself there she turned to face the diagonally opposite corner where the ceiling reached the lowest point because the ceiling was under the stairs so the entire space was one big sloped angle.

She tilted her head to one side and said:

“Alice would love this place.”

Janine laughed at the reference:

“Yeah, it does take a bit of time to get accustomed to the weird geometry of this place. Considering the purpose for it and why I ended up basically pre-empting it for my own needs, most people that come here don’t spend much time with their eyes open. Understand?”

Kess then looked directly at the recliner, and Janine could see the gears turning as she realized Kess was actively imagining subjects, who knows how many of them, in that chair: completely relaxed, deeply hypnotized, following Janine’s voice to wherever she wanted them to go. It sent many shivers up and down Kess’ spine and caused quite a few goosebumps, and some of them were duly noted by Janine with great satisfaction.

“So, I asked that worker about getting a key and he took one glance at me, amongst the many others as men often do, and said he’d make a duplicate key for me. He did, and one fine sunny afternoon I had a few guys from the weightlifting team to help me. I had worked with for some, how shall I put this delicately, performance anxiety issues” and she laughed as Kess gave her the most delightful turn of the head stare.

Then she got it, and both of them laughed for a few moments.

“So, I asked some of those big tough strong guys to help me move some of the items into this space and they were all very happily rewarded with sessions on the light and sound machine for help with their, ahem, performance issues. Let me tell you something: on that machine, with my voice, it was a lot of fun watching those guys surrender to me. Knowing I was the focus of their entire worlds, talk about a power trip. Nothing sexual, of course, I never went that far, at least not here.“

Kess nodded, focused intently on everything her Mistress was revealing to her about this entirely new side of her which Kess had no idea existed at all.

“You may have noticed some of it with Sam in the time you’ve spent with him.”

Kess blinked:

“Sorry, Mistress?”

“His cock, Kess, surely you’d noticed his cock, yes?” Janine asked.

“Well, sure, I mean he’s been naked since he came over on Friday, but I’m not sure exactly what you were just referring to, clarify, please?” Kess asked, another delightful cocking of her head slightly to one side.

“There’s a reaction that takes place, in almost every one of us, when our bodies experience a deep level of relaxation and the blood vessels relax which results in increased blood flow to various parts of the body,” and as she said the last word she looked down to her groin. Kess picked up on it and smiled.

“Yes, it means he gets hard when he’s hypnotized, like many men do, especially if they’re someone with a hypnofetish. It’s a perfectly normal reaction for him, and many other guys too even if they’re never consciously aware of it happening. With those weightlifters, I can assure you, when they dropped deep into trance at the sound of my voice and the flashing lights hypnotizing them, they absolutely proved to me they all have excellent blood flow to various parts of their bodies.”

Both of them laughed at the silliness of it all but both of them also silently agreed that once again such things were insanely fucking hot.

“So, that’s how I have this hidden little space under the stairs. I spend some time here at least a few days a week, with some programs of my own developing. I love the sensations I get from just letting the flashing lights take me away, even if I’m dropping to the sound of my own voice. I take self-hypnosis to new extremes, definitely.”

Kess had another jolt of shivers hit her pretty hard at the thought: “Mistress uses her own sexy hypnotic voice to put herself to sleep and program herself.”

Janine looked directly at Kess, saw the blank stare, knew precisely what she was thinking again after what had just been revealed, and noted with great satisfaction as Kess absent-mindedly whispered:

“Because it’s so fucking hot.”

After a few moments, Kess shook off the sensation and turned all her awareness to the electronics hardware on the table.

Janine noted the focus on the table and said:

“It’s some recording hardware, and a light and sound machine as I just mentioned. Are you familiar with them?”

Kess shook her head softly:

“No, I’ve heard them mentioned, in a story I think, somewhere in the past when I used to read lots of them at the archive.”

“A light and sound machine is basically a device that pairs a set of goggle-like glasses with LEDs where the lenses would normally be. When you put them on, your vision is totally blocked even eyes wide-open. When everything is working properly, a program of sorts is then executed which will cause the LED lights to flash at specific intervals, in specific colors, either alone or coupled with synchronized audio you hear through a headset you wear at the same time. It’s a remarkably effective way to put people into a nice deep trance fairly quickly.”

Kess stepped towards the table to get a closer inspection, found the googles, lifted them up to her face and noted she indeed could not see through them. She wondered just how she’d respond to such a contraption and whether or not it was just some kind of bunk science bullshit.

“Another awesome thing is that because of the setup the university provided me, I can create my own programs for myself or others. When they’re running I can sit with the subject as they’re being deeply hypnotized by the flashing lights and the background music. My own voice then goes on top of all of that by using a microphone which puts my voice right between their ears deep inside their minds. It sends them deep, deep, so very deep with my hypnotic voice that you know and love so very much.”

As she finished the sentence, she purposely altered her voice to that one she knew would grab hold of Kess, and it had the intended effect. Kess’ arms lowered the goggles to the table, released it, and then hung loosely at her sides.

“My sleepy Kess, wouldn’t you just love to be deeply hypnotized by pretty flashing lights, some soft warm music, and my deeply hypnotic voice while you and I have a comfortable chat?”

“Yes, Mistress,” was the inevitable response.

“Good girl, take my hand, please,” Janine said as she reached out for Kess. Kess turned slowly, eyes straight ahead and glazed, lifted her arm slowly allowing Janine’s hand to slip inside it. The skin-on-skin contact just created more shivers for Kess along with some serious fluttering on the eyelids as she took several steps to the recliner.

“Sit and relax in the recliner deeply, my sleepy girl, then close your eyes for me and drift for a few moments and ignore any sounds you may hear until I stroke the side of your face. Obey

Kess obeyed without hesitation. As she sat back in the recliner, it felt to her in her already suggestible state as if the chair was simply swallowing all her stress and tension, and then her eyes closed as her mind drifted away.

Janine went to the table and made the necessary adjustments to the light and sound machine, checked the audio levels on the headset as she spoke into the mic, and made sure the background music was audible but not overpowering. The music was just some simple rhythms someone from the psychology department suggested and then Janine had talked with a grad student in the music program to see if he could help.

He, of course, turned out to be an exceptionally creative talent, not only for music but as yet another guinea pig for her hypnotic talents: she’d tranced him as he listened to his own music and enjoyed him thoroughly from head to toe even as he played her body like a fiddle as a reward for his efforts in helping her “research.”

But then Janine had to take a deep breath and focus because of the next test before she could work with Kess: the lights themselves.

Janine glanced over at her sleepy girl and wondered how Kess would respond as she chose the particular program and made sure the parameters she’d created just for Kess specifically were ready to go. It wasn’t all that different from one of her earliest programs she created for herself to use was to help her be less susceptible to being tranced by flashing lights or various lights in motion in the world she lived in.

It wasn’t easy at first because as expected when she’d run a test of her programs, she’d drop instantly almost like Thor’s hammer would if he let it go at any given moment.

One time she started the test and the first flash put her to sleep instantly and incredibly deep. When her eyes finally opened, she felt like she’d melted into the recliner. It took a tremendous effort just to get her watch up to her face, let alone have her eyes properly focus. When she realized almost seven hours had just vanished, that’s when she made the conscious decision to stop testing herself without a short duration in place.

She eventually landed on a particular recording, courtesy of her musical guinea pig, along with a specific pattern of lights mixed with particular colors. Blue and pink and green seemed to work best for her, while red and yellow caused some levels of abreaction she never wanted to explore.

Once she nailed “her program,” from the very first note and first flash of light she was pulled into a deep comfortable trance even as her own voice whispered:

“Sleep for me, Janine.”

After the very first full session, she felt unbelievably good, totally relaxed, yet her mind seemed to be so clear of any of the distractions upon her awareness that existed only about forty-five minutes prior.

She enjoyed it so immensely she reached over and hit play and put herself to sleep again instantly.

After the second session, she felt even better, but knew she had more pressing matters to attend to such as actually making it to class on time. She headed off with an entirely new outlook on not just her own life but everything that might cross her path in the future.

That was a few months prior to where she found herself at that moment, in her “hypno nook,” with her best and must trusted friend, deeply hypnotized once again at her command.

Janine turned slightly and looked down at Kess. She wasn’t just another subject, not just another guinea pig, in her recliner, deeply hypnotized because of her talents. Janine remembered that moment when Kess crossed her path, and she was so grateful it happened.

She started to reach for Kess but then she remembered Sam and why they were there in that little hideaway, and that prompted her to go into therapy mode.

She stroked Kess’ cheek softly:

“Wake up for me, Kess, slowly at your own pace.”

Kess blinked several times, stretched a bit, and had that all too familiar sensation wash over her again of waking up someplace other than she was when she went blank.

“Mistress?” she asked.

“Hi, it’s time we had our little chat, but I would like to give this,” as she held out the goggles towards Kess, “a test if you’re willing. I have a program I created just for you in the past, and while I had plans to make use of it in the future, now’s as good as any I suppose.”

Kess took the goggles from Janine’s hand, inspected them again front to back and top to bottom: they were like those very large totally surrounding sunglasses that she’d seen on some elderly people in the past. They don’t just have dark lenses in the front, they are made from dark plastic material of some kind so that when they’re worn they block out light everywhere: it can’t come in from the top, the sides, or the bottom.

The goggles had a light layer of foam of some kind along the outer edges where they contacted the skin as well, probably to add some additional light blockage.

The wire leads attached to the goggles were fairly thin, not much thicker than what you’d find on a decent pair of headphones, but not as thin as the leads on her smartphone’s earbuds. She figured when someone was lying back in the recliner, with the goggles on, the leads wouldn’t be dragging a person’s head off to one side causing any issues.

Janine handed her the headphones next, a somewhat decent pair that appeared to be of good construction. They weren’t seriously large, certainly not large enough to totally cover her ears completely like some do. She wondered about that as she put the goggles down and situated the headphones on.

“No, the goggles go on first, gotta make sure we get them situated properly, and the headphones after because they rest on the outside of your ears for comfort.”

Kess removed the headphones and laid them on her chest, then held the goggles up one last time, turning them directly to the floor lamp beside her and noted not one single solitary bit of light sneaking through. She could just barely make out whatever was mounted to the inside of the lens area when one reflection of light bounced off. She took one fingertip and lightly grazed the area and felt tiny dimples and realized those must be the LEDs. Satisfied, she turned to look at Janine.

“So, put these on, then the headphones,” and she just had to do it, “and thennnn...?”

They both laughed for a few moments and it was very much needed considering the tension Kess was still feeling. She trusted Janine, utterly, but even so, she couldn’t shake that feeling of what had happened with Sam. Janine noted the change in her expression and guessed what it was about:

“Don’t worry about Sam, he’s fine, really. Probably drifted off to sleep by now and he’ll sleep for some time because his backdoor was implanted very deeply and it’s unlikely that he’d ever disobey the instructions. I trust him, Kess, as I trust you. I’m sorry you were put in a position to need to use that backdoor, but I’m very proud of you for making that decision to keep yourself safe. It’ll be OK, I promise.”

Kess looked at her Mistress and smiled, and then looked down at the goggles and the headphones. She reached under the headphones to get the goggles situated, then realized the wiring was somewhat tangled and wasn’t sure how to untangle them.

“Yes, it’s a bit of a mess I admit. At some point in the future, hopefully sooner than later, some new light and sound machines will come to market that are not only a single moderately-sized unit to wear on the head that does it all, the headphones and screens in one piece, but also wireless which would be really awesome. Anyway,” she said as she untangled the two components, “put these on, please.”

Kess took the goggles and placed them on her face, noting that everything in her visual field instantly went completely black. Even in the darkest of places she had found herself in the past, her eyes would almost always detect some visible light. At that moment, she was visibly cut off from the world around her with a level she couldn’t recall experiencing.

“Whoa,” she said out loud.

“Yep, it’s a pretty weird thing at first, and I’m doing my best not to say anything that might induce you so please when I say the word ‘relax’ you will find that it’s not a suggestion to drop for me, understand? That will happen soon enough when we begin this little experiment, but for now, relax. Yes, your eyes will begin to adjust as our eyes always do, so we need to get started because if I delay too long, the first pulses and flashes of light will cause some discomfort. Still with me?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I’ll put the headphones on you and then you adjust them for comfort. I’ll do some audio level checks to make sure you can hear my voice through the headphones more directly than here in the room. That’s another hope for me in the future: newer light and sound headsets with headphones or earbuds that might actually add in noise cancelation technology to block outside sounds leaving the subject only able to hear what’s coming directly from the speakers or buds.”

She placed the headset on Kess’ head. Kess reached up to adjust them, re-adjusted the goggles a bit, settled back in the recliner when she felt everything was perfect, and gave a thumbs up.

“Ready,” she said.

Janine reached over and grabbed the headset mic and placed it on her own head, positioned the mic about an inch to the right of her nose and just above her lips. That position ensured it would capture her voice without her breathing affecting it either from the mouth or the nose. The proximity also kept the audio level fairly consistent as she’d learned with practice recordings in the past.

Too many people that made hypnosis recordings ended up using rather low-quality hardware to do it, and with headset mics, the biggest issue tended to be improper mic placement which made things sound terrible.

She reached over to the light and sound machine, adjusted the sensitivity one notch, then pressed the already on Mute button to disable it—the light went from red to green and see spoke softly:

“Kess, can you hear me?”

Kess physically reacted to it rather dramatically.

“WOW, that was cool, do that again!”

“Kess, I am the voice in your mind and you are helpless to resist. MUAHAHAHAHA,” Janine mouthed in her best and most terrible mock imitation of some crazy Soviet female spy.

Kess literally burst out laughing for several moments which prompted Janine to do the same as they enjoyed a few moments of fun.

“OK, OK, now to the serious stuff, can you hear me OK with this level?” Janine asked.

“Yes, Mistress, it’s fine, no issues.”

Every time she was about to say something to Kess she found herself wanting desperately to preface it with “Good girl” because Kess was a very good girl. Janine knew if she uttered those words Kess would trance to a light degree and she wanted to make the light and sound machine was the actual trance inducer. She was confident it would happen, more than likely before Janine ever started whispering to her.

The only thing left was to get it started.

“The important thing here with the light and sound machine, is... oh, wait, let me check the audio of the music. It’s just simple background stuff, from a good friend here at school,” and Kess knew what that meant: Janine had owned him for sure for a while even if he didn’t remember it.

She chuckled just a bit and whispered: “A friend, right.”

“Hush you, now pay attention,” Janine continued. “I’ll start the music low and slowly raise the level so when it gets to a point where you can hear it clearly but it’s not drowning out my voice as I speak, raise a finger, understand?”

“Got it.”

Janine pressed play on the console and a clean audio track without any audible suggestions began to play. She waited a moment till she herself could hear the music in her own headset knowing it was now feeding into Kess’ ears as well. She slowly turned the knob on the machine, noted some activity on the level indicators, and whispered:

“Kess, you can now hear the music playing, and I’ll continue speaking as I raise the volume slowly, you know what to do when you have an issue hearing my voice over the music, and you’ll let me know when-

Kess raised a finger.

“Thank you,” Janine responded, and noted the level on the knob and then turned it back two notches. The idea was the music would be there, a distraction for the conscious mind, but not something that would overpower the voice being fed into the subject’s mind. Janine was completely confident that Kess would hear her whispering in her ear even at a rock concert because our unconscious minds can do amazing things like that, but this wasn’t nearly so complex.

“In a moment I’m going to test the lights, just a short test to make sure they don’t cause that discomfort I mentioned. You’ve been in the dark now for a few minutes and our eyes tend to adjust quite rapidly in total darkness as the rods and cones become way more sensitive. The lights will fade in starting now.”

She pressed a button and adjusted a brightness slider on the machine’s console and said: “When you note the lights for the first time, raise the finger. The brighter the lights get the higher your finger goes.”

Since Janine couldn’t see the lights herself, it was all up to whatever Kess provided as feedback. Kess’ finger very slightly lifted, and as the slider was pushed higher so did the finger. Kess spoke:

“Mistress, am I supposed to have my eyes open or closed?”

Janine wanted to slap herself for not remembering to tell her:

“Eyes closed, so that the lighting effect washes through your eyelids. Close your eyes, Kess,” and as she said it she realized that would be more than enough to begin a trance in Kess and almost regretted it.

Kess did sigh out softly so Janine adapted:

“Stay awake, please, fully awake and aware.”

A little more on the slider, a little higher on the finger. The slider was at 9 out of 10 and that was more than enough.

“That’s as bright as the lights will get, Kess, and right now it’s just pure white light, yes?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You’re doing great, Kess,” as she lowered the brightness to nothing and Kess returned to total darkness. The console had two modes of operating: manual, where the operator has full control of all the knobs and switches that resulted in instant adjustments and adaptable as the programmed parameters could be altered in real-time; or automatic where the programs created by the operator—a long sequence of instructions along a timeline where specific actions would happen at specific times, for specific durations, at specific strengths—were in complete control.

Working with the machine for months, Janine had figured out the duration of given lights and colors for herself, at specific times in the music, queued to where she felt she’d respond the best based on the research. It was, she admittedly had to make a pun of now and again, a very fascinating field of research that she hoped would grow in popularity.

“In a few moments I’m going to start a program I made for you specifically as I said earlier. After all the work we’ve done together, I think I know your mind pretty well, and I hope that this programming is going to help you understand some things better. As you’re experiencing all of this, at some point I’ll begin to speak to you, and you may find that you don’t even consciously notice it when it happens, and at other times you’ll hear me quite clearly. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I know this seems a bit odd considering what’s happened with Sam, but I give you my word, it’ll help, in ways you can’t even imagine at this exact moment. And because I always ask, I’ll ask once more: do you trust me, Kess?”

Kess nodded, then realized with all the gear on her head that wasn’t happening so well so she whispered:

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Thank you. Now, all I want you to do is listen and relax,” as she pressed the program initiate button. “Listen, and relax, that’s all you need to do now, just listen... and relax.” She immediately pressed the Mute button again to ensure anything she might utter during Kess’ induction by the machine wouldn’t be of any consequence.

Kess felt so good just being there with Janine, she almost wanted to reach out for her hand knowing that soon she’d be in some dream world of her Mistress’ creation made just for her and her alone. She realized her Mistress must have put in a considerable amount of effort to have created something this wonderful, and she offered a very silent “Thank you, Mistress” in gratitude.

Janine noted the slight movement on Kess’ lips, understood, and just waited patiently. She reached for the clipboard hanging on the side of the table, took it, flipped a page or two, glanced at Kess, then looked down to the page of her own handwriting with the title:

Kess-01: Trance Induction by Stimulated Audio-Visual Means

Copious notes had been written as instructions for the light and sound machine that were currently being executed, and after those were the pages of the verbal script Janine created with all the suggestions to help Kess become the best Kess she could be.

Those would still play when they were scheduled to play, but according to the timer on the console, it would still be several minutes before that happened. Janine would not speak again into the mic until after the scripted suggestions had already begun. Another glance at Kess, nothing she was pretty much melted into the recliner by that point. She flipped back a few pages and checked the timer—2 minutes 27 seconds—and glanced at the page which said:

03:00 mark—Color shifting initiation: fade in soft pink, soft blue, vague yellow, begin left retina, shifting to right in 2-second interval, hold for 2 seconds, shift to left, repeat, after 60 seconds, reduce to 1-second interval per retina, repeat until end of program

At the three-minute mark, a combination of the colors specified would fade in and form in the left lens assembly over Kess’ left eye, remain there for 4 seconds, then slowly fade as the same combination of colors faded into the right lens assembly, remain, then shift back. The idea was to create a locus for Kess’ eyes to lock on to, effectively creating a ball of light so to speak that became the focus of her visual awareness. One could liken it to a pocket watch, going back and forth, back and forth, back...and forth.

Janine glanced at the timer—02:59—and then at Kess, waiting for it, hoping for it, desperately.

For Kess, being a visually oriented person, it captured her conscious attention instantly as Janine had hoped and provided feedback too:

“Oh, wow, that’s... so pretty... wait, is it... ooohhhh...” and even in spite of how deeply relaxed Kess had been prior to that soft gasp, she visibly wilted in the recliner rather noticeably as in her own mind she literally dropped through several feet of the Earth itself.

Unbidden, but not completely unexpected, Janine had a rather powerful orgasm tear through her head to toe. Not just any old orgasm, of course, but that kind of orgasm she got whenever someone surrendered to her for the first time. This was far from the first time for Kess to surrender to Janine, but this was a totally new experience for them together and now Kess was literally being programmed and that just made the orgasm that much better.

It was the dream of most every hypnofetishist that had ever lived, at least in the computer age where such programming and computers were intertwined. But seeing Kess lying there, being programmed by what she’d done, it pushed Janine clear over an edge she’d been on for quite some time.

Almost dropping the clipboard, she couldn’t help but cover her own mouth as she issued a rather guttural grunt, several of them in fact. It wasn’t the best time for such a thing to happen but it just couldn’t be helped. In all the times she’d worked with Kess, face to face, on the phone, on webcam once when they were both away on holiday at their respective family homes, nothing prepared her for just how insanely fucking hot it was to look at her beloved sleepy girl lying in front of her being programmed in that way.

And that part, the actual programming, wouldn’t begin till the seven-minute mark.

The aftershocks of that orgasm went on for a while as Janine was able to glance at the timer: 06:01.

Kess was breathing so slowly, almost imperceptibly still by that point so, Janine reached over to feel the back of her hand and it was noticeably cooler than before but that was not unexpected. The reduced heart rate and blood flow tended to give the impression of a cooler running body, which it basically was in such states. There was a state of hypnosis labeled the Esdaile state that was just referenced as “the coma state” for brevity.

Considering that a subject in such a state is effectively unable to do anything, let alone communicate effectively in any way—they’re barely able to twitch a finger for a yes or no response—it never seemed to Janine to be anything more than a demo of what was possible with some particularly gifted subjects.

Janine decided she needed to learn more about that state than her Professor had covered, but for the moment her attention returned to Kess as she glanced at the timer: 06:53.

A deep breath in which she held to her own count of three, then a release as the timer tipped 07:00.

Kess gasped.

Janine glanced at the script:

07:15—Ask Kess if she is a good girl

Tick, tick, tick. Janine’s mental clock moved as she waited for the appropriate response.

At 07:19 on the timer, Kess spoke:

“Yes, Mistress.”

Janine almost had another orgasm but fought it off much to her credit. She closed her eyes and willed the arousal away, took several deep breaths, then another glance at the timer: 08:19.

The session she created for Kess was 15 minutes long so there was some time left. While Kess probably had the idea that what was going to happen would be some programming to be a better submissive for her Mistress, that wasn’t exactly what the intended purpose was. She was already a natural submissive, and Janine never desired to change that at all.

She was, however, going to being programmed to be a better Kess: given suggestions that she could always remain calm and relaxed in any situations; suggestions to be a better student and study better; suggestions for peace of mind and clarity of thought; suggestions to know she could handle herself in tough situations; that she could always count on Mistress for support as needed; and various others that were all positive reinforcement and nothing more.

When the timer hit 09:00, Janine pressed the Mute button again to disable it and spoke:

“Hello, Kess, I know you can hear my voice clearly, can you not?”

“Yes, Mistress,” was the whispered reply.

“Good girl, very good girl, and as you can hear my voice offering suggestions in the background, you can now hear my voice on another level and respond to it as I ask, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I want you to know that I am very proud of you, Kess, for trusting me and letting go so easily to learn something new about yourself. In time we will make more use of the light and sound machine, but for now, tell me how you feel about what’s happened so far since your programming began?”

“Oh, Mistress, the lights are... pretty. Back and forth, back... and forth, almost like a...” and the thought drifted.

“Like a pocket watch, back and forth, yes. I know, you and I haven’t done that yet and I regret not giving you that experience, but I promise that very soon I’ll show you a nice shiny pocket watch and your eyes will lock on and you’ll follow it back and forth, won’t you?”

“Oh yes, Mistress, please.”

“Good girl, in a few moments your programming will come to an end, and you’ll awaken as instructed by those suggestions that continue to slip into your open willing mind. You will follow them without hesitation, will you not?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

With the timer at 10:40 Janine said: “Good girl, thank you for everything, now listen, relax, and obey. Listen, relax, and obey,” as she reached over to the console and began to decrease the mic sensitivity while she continued repeating that phrase till her active voice faded entirely from Kess’ awareness following by a press of the Mute button.

Only the recorded voice continued with the positive reinforcement that would soon turn into an awakener to bring her back to full waking consciousness.

A faint smile on Kess’ face slowly faded away as the muscles smoothed out once more.

Glancing over the script, the rest of it for the last two or three minutes was just that: more positive reinforcement, more encouragement, more suggestions to trust herself and her instincts, and just feel better overall simply by choice whenever she wanted to. It never ended to amaze Janine that people could literally alter their state with just a thought, a single solitary thought, anytime they wanted, and feel better almost instantly.

Janine did her very best to impart that knowledge to everyone that she worked with. She felt confident she had been successful in almost every case because the people she worked with would remind her whenever they saw her how much she’d helped them.

She held the clipboard to her chest, leaned back in her chair, took in a deep breath, and opened her eyes as she wondered: “What’s next?”

Sam, of course, things would now shift to make Sam a priority but she had to wait for Kess to emerge so they could talk. She put the clipboard back where it belonged, stood up slowly and carefully, stretched her arms high to the ceiling which she could actually touch from where she was standing, and giggled softly at how crazy that little space really was.

“Alice In Wonderland, indeed,” she thought to herself.

14:43 on the timer, so she sat back down, scooted the chair back to the side of the recliner, and in a few more seconds time, Kess took in a deep breath, released it, another, released it, moved her hands and fingers, moved her legs slightly side to side, then stretched her arms up off the sides of the recliner. Janine stood up, reached for the headphones and removed them from Kess, and then Kess removed the goggles and placed them on her chest. A slight yawn happened and was followed by more stretching.

Her eyes finally opened, she smiled, then reached a hand for Janine. When Janine took it softly, Kess whispered:

“Thank you, Mistress, for the lesson.”

“You’re very welcome. How do you feel, seriously?”

“Clear. That’s the only word that comes to mind at this exact moment, clear. Like there had been a fog over things and it’s just gone now. I feel great, really, better than I have in a long time, at least from that mental perspective. Does that sound weird?”

“No, not at all, that was the whole idea of the programming.”

“I have to admit, when you told me earlier you’d created a program for me, well,” and Kess left it hang there for a moment as she sat up a bit more in the recliner.

“Yes, well, let’s just say there are other programs for the future,” Janine said as wryly as she could manage. “We both have the fetish, Kess, we both know what we want, and in some instances, there are other parts of us that want other things but those desires have to be discovered in other ways. The thing for people outside the fetish is that they don’t get that it’s not entirely about sex or erotic things, those are just parts of it overall.”

Janine reached for the goggles and placed them alongside the headphones on the console. She removed her headset mic, made sure everything was covered, then switched the power off for all of it.

“For me, I get that pleasure—and it’s not always an erotic sexual form of pleasure—from anyone doing whatever I tell them to do to, regardless of what it is. I could tell someone to hand me a pen so I can write something and when they instantly do what I told them to do, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up a bit.”

Kess nodded, looking for the control to make the recliner sit up and retract the leg rest. Janine pointed to the far wall then down to the floor; Kess took that to mean on the other side of the recliner. She reached for that left side, found the lever, and pulled slowly as she returned to an almost upright position.

“Stand up, shake it off,” Janine said.

Kess instantly bolted from the seat and started shaking her limbs in a rather haphazard attempt to bring all the functionality back to normal after that very deep trance session.

“Now, think about this: did you do what I told you to do strictly because you obey me, or did you do it because you really did need to stand up and shake some of that relaxation out of you?”

Kess stopped, looked at Janine, and said:

“I’m not sure I can honestly answer that question, Mistress. I obey you without question, it’s not even something I think about, but I really did have a desire to stand up and stretch even so. When you told me to stand up, I think on some level I was already about to do that, but it’s difficult to say one way or the other. Make sense?”

“Yes, thank you. Either way, from my perspective, I gave you a command, and you obeyed, hence, hairs, neck, pleasure.” She accented the statement with a big smile and Kess returned it.

“Mistress, a question, please?” Kess asked.

“Of course.”

“Why did you do this? Why did you bring me here, now, considering the problem I’ve created a problem for Sam, perhaps all of us, that you’re still not aware of? Can we discuss Sam now and what we can do?” Kess quizzed.

“Well, that’s questions, plural, but that was the general idea, yes. I brought you here because I’ve always wanted to, and it seemed like an opportune moment to finally make it happen. I know you weren’t feeling so well a short time ago, but you are feeling much better now, correct?“

“Yes, Mistress, much better, thank you. But I’m worried about Sam.”

“I brought you here for two main reasons: one, you needed to know about this place for the future, and two, I didn’t want to take you back to the apartment with Sam being there, even if he was out cold to the world. You being in his presence could and would most likely distract you from what you and I need to discuss which is, of all things, Sam.”

“OK, I think that makes some sense, I’m still a bit off after that session. I really did love that experience, once that light starting moving back and forth, I was just gone. It just pulled me down so quickly I didn’t even have a chance to think about it so, that’s pretty cool stuff.”

“That’s what I was hoping to hear, and sometime I’ll tell you about some of my first experiences with learning how to create the programs and trancing myself senseless for multiple hours at a time without realizing it. Ah, the sacrifices for my studies, sometimes it’s worth it. Having you here to myself after what happened with you and Sam earlier gave me a chance to help you calm down, relax, and focus and realize it’s not necessarily a bad thing but that aspect I will explain soon.”

A nod or two and Janine continued:

“Suffice to say I could have spent twenty or thirty minutes working with you, but instead I figured it would be as good a time as any to introduce you to the light and sound machine and be able to get you calm, relaxed, and focused much more efficiently since I already had the program waiting for you to do it. Understand?“

“This really is a cool little place, a hypno nook if you will, I like it. How many people even know it exists, I wonder?” Kess asked, looking up as she sat back once more in the recliner.

“Probably just you, me, and the maintenance guy to be honest, and I’m perfectly OK with that. Now, about Sam, there are some things I need to say so I’m just going to say them and get it out there, and here’s the biggest one right from the git-go so here goes: I know and am well aware of the who and what you probably encountered earlier. I refer to him as ‘Dark’ Sam, and he and I have met, a few times actually.”

Kess was what one might call “beside herself” with the admission and the look on her face showed it.

“Before you say anything,” Janine continued, “I need you to understand that my use of the word ‘Dark’ in describing that aspect of Sam, that side of him, it is not a bad thing, not for a second. We all, every one of us, has a darker side to our natures. Some of us are much better at concealing it or cases for some of the rarest people they never ever allow that part of them to see the light of day. Self-control and self-awareness do play a great deal in how each person handles that side of themselves. Are you following, Kess?“

“Yes, Mistress.”

“In all honesty, it’s safe to say one thing: every human being has a darker side, whether they are consciously aware of it or not, and even more importantly whether they’d ever be willing to admit it or not if they were aware.”

Kess nodded, pulling her feet into the chair and wrapping her arms around her knees. It had been a long day and it was obvious to Janine that she was tired because Janine felt it herself. Heading home would be a good thing but she had to make some things clear to Kess before that happened.

“’Dark’ Sam is that part of Sam that he’s been aware of, felt it from time to time as he revealed to me in our work together. But here’s one thing to clarify: right now, even though I allowed Sam to recall the work we did together, there were some things that are still hidden from his conscious awareness, and one of those things is-

“’Dark’ Sam,” Kess interjected.

“Yes, unfortunately, and I felt that was necessary at least until there was more time to work together. The sessions he and I had weren’t long extended ones like I’ve been able to have with other subjects, especially ones where I’ve done therapy over repeated sessions with Professor Michaels over my shoulder. The work with Sam basically were chances when I could be in the same place at the same time. I had to ask Gary for some help with that because he knew Sam’s class schedule and daily routine better than I.”

“Makes sense, but from what I gather Sam does tend to hang out in his dorm room more often than not. He told me that Gary was constantly attempting to get him outside himself and that room and never really had a great deal of success with it. Was that why Gary was so surprised when Sam showed up at the cafeteria on Friday afternoon?”

“Yes, but Sam had help with that, as I’m sure you’ve realized by now, right?”

“Are you saying you gave him some command or suggestions to come to the cafeteria to meet us, to meet me?” Kess wondered out loud, and Janine noted the change in her expression.

“No, Kess, no, I would never do that. Here’s what I did, so please pay attention. Like you, and with others that I work which now includes Sam, I tend to avoid direct suggestions to someone as much as possible, as crazy as that might sound. What works best for most people are indirect suggestions offered to their unconscious because the conscious mind tends to avoid or ignore being told what to do directly. You following me?”

Kess nodded.

“With Sam that worked out by me offering his unconscious—and I don’t mean ‘Dark’ Sam, that’s a deeper part of him, a more primal aspect but we’ll get to that—suggestions that when he saw the rose on a girl, if he found her attractive and if he was willing to take a chance, he should follow his instincts and the girl.”

When Janine said “take a chance” she laughed even as Janine finished her statement. “OK, what’s so funny?” Janine had to ask.

“There’s more to it but for now, know that Sam has an app on his smartphone that offers him positive motivational quotes and sayings at random times. On Friday, after we left his dorm room he stood at his window and watched us walk away. He saw me, I saw him, I said something to him knowing he couldn’t possibly hear it and maybe not even make out what my lips were forming.”

“OK, there’s more to this, yes?”

“I said just one word: ‘Come?’”

“And you think he somehow got it, he heard you, on some level?”

“Well, that was the intended idea, yes, but he told me yesterday—and I’m leaving quite a bit out—at some point after the group disappeared from his view he got the notification on his phone that prodded him into action.”

“And then...?” Janine had to blurt out.

“Leap, and the net will appear.”

“Well I’ll be damned, several times over. You know I had nothing to do with that, I had no idea he had such an app on his smartphone, or that I could have provided such a perfect thing to push him to go, right?” Janine laughed.

“Yeah, I know, but I was very happy to see him sitting there when I came in for sure. Did you notice how he reacted to me when I snuck up behind him and whispered in his ear?” Kess asked with a wink.

“Absolutely, and if it had been me, the moment he turned and made eye contact I would have put him to sleep because he was literally right there and a feather would have toppled him over into trance. I half expected you to do it, really, but things worked out for the best. Moving on: ‘Dark’ Sam is not a bad thing, it’s just another side of Sam, a much more primal one that is for all intents and purposes his raw gut-level animal passion that’s been well hidden for basically all of his life. In the past few weeks, with the work I’ve done with Sam, well, it was actually somewhat inevitable that ‘Dark’ Sam would make his presence known at some point.”

Kess nodded.

“And whatever experience you had earlier with Sam wasn’t your first: you made his acquaintance yesterday afternoon, in fact.”

A blank stare, an open mouth, and then a gasp as a hand reached up and Kess covered hers.

“That was ‘Dark’ Sam that captured me, and you, and used us for his pleasure, without care or worry about us and his only desire was to be in control. I’m sorry about that, Kess, I really am. The intended ‘victim’ was me, to be perfectly honest. Sam is the first guy that I’ve honestly felt I could trust with everything I am and that means a great deal to me.”

Kess reached out for her Mistress’ hand, took it, and softly squeezed it and smiled as Janine did the same in return.

“As I said earlier, while I never directly suggested to him in any way that I might be the focus of his aggression, his raw need to dominate and control and fuck and get off using me like I’m just a piece of meat, mindless and obedient to his whims, it was actually my hope. It was and remains my desire, actually.”

Kess hadn’t expected to hear that, an admission of such enormity coming from her Mistress. She knew there was the desire to be taken, to just be snatched out from under herself and used for the reasons only the person dominating her cared about, but she had no idea it was that deep seated.

“I want it, Kess, I want Sam, hell I want ‘Dark Sam, I want him to just utterly fuck me till I pass out, then do it again, and again, till he is utterly exhausted and can’t fuck me anymore. I want him to own me, use me, abuse me to some degrees, I even told him yesterday just before ‘Dark’ Sam came out that I wanted him to hurt me. He knows, even on that level where ‘Dark’ Sam resides, that I don’t mean beat me and leave me with bruises or cause any physical lasting permanent damage. I need him to own me, heart, mind, body, and soul, head to toe.”

Another startling admission from her Mistress as Kess took it all in.

“Caught you by surprise with that one, eh? You know what I want, Kess, you’re not blind. The problem yesterday is that you weren’t supposed to wake up, or hear what was happening even though I had no idea it would. I had no idea of knowing if ‘Dark’ Sam would ever just come out and own me, and I swear to you the moment he did, the moment ‘Dark’ Sam made himself known by dropping me as I sat there on Sam’s lap, I came, instantly and very intensely.”

Kess was literally beside herself once more and not sure how much more was coming but she squeezed Janine’s hand even tighter as Janine began to very softly cry. Kess climbed from the recliner and sat on Janine’s lap, pulling her into a tight warm hug and stroking the back of her head gently.

“It’s OK, Mistress, thank you for sharing this with me, it’s OK, we’re going to be OK. I know you’ll make your dream come true, I know Sam will want to make it happen, I mean, after all, he opened your wine.”

The laughter that ensued in that tiny room, more than likely known from that point on as the trance nook, would have been wonderful to hear if anyone else was around but by that time of night that wasn’t likely.

After a few more giggles and soft sobs, Janine fell back against her chair and said:

“Well, a really great bottle of wine for the ultimate fuck of my dreams, I’ll just have to sign on the dotted line for that deal.”

A smile formed on Kess’ face as she reached for her Mistress to wipe away a tear. She then leaned in and gave her Mistress a soft kiss:

“So, what do we do about Sam?”

“I’m not honestly sure at this exact moment, sadly. But there is something that I trust in which is the committee of sleep. And I’m going to trust it to provide me with the answers that I, meaning we, need to help Sam become the best Sam he can be.”

“The committee of sleep, I like the sound of that. I have no idea whatsoever what it is but I like the sound of it, like a group of people would do nothing but put people to sleep, hopefully for good things,” Kess said.

“Well, actually it’s from a book that I read long ago, long before I started school but first got really interested in hypnosis. The idea behind the book is that we humans have this part of us that works when we dream to put all the experiences we’ve had into perspective and help us make our way through our lives.”

“Our dreams solve our problems, or something like that?” Kess pondered, and Janine nodded as she continued:

“The original idea of ‘a committee of sleep’ was a quote from a John Steinbeck novel, if I remember correctly, and it went something like ‘When we have some problem during our waking hours that’s too difficult for us to resolve, sometimes the idea of sleeping on it as in letting that part of ourselves that works in dreams work on it usually has us waking up the next day with the answer or solutions to it’, more or less.”

Kess nodded, getting the general idea. “So that’s probably where the phrase ‘Let me sleep on it’ came from in popular usage, maybe?”

“I can’t say, and I know I fudged the quote pretty severely there so apologies to Mr. Steinbeck.”

“Mistress, a few minutes ago you said you were sorry about what happened yesterday with Sam, why?”

Janine took in a long slow deep breath and let it go in an even slower sigh before she answered:

“Kess, the idea, the hope as I said, was that at some point Sam, and yes I do mean ‘Dark’ Sam, would take me, own me, use me, however he wanted. I believe that if you hadn’t been there in the apartment, if our activity in the kitchen hadn’t been the probable cause for you to have awakened and heard everything ‘Dark’ Sam commanded me to be and do for him, that you wouldn’t have found yourself on your knees, mindless and obedient just as I was. I’m not saying that you didn’t enjoy the experience because I’m pretty sure you did, but even so, you weren’t supposed to have that experience or meet that part of Sam in that manner.”

“Mistress, I thoroughly enjoyed being dominated in that manner, it still gives me shivers to think about it. And now that I’m aware of ‘Dark’ Sam I can understand why I gave in to that part of Sam earlier. It was really easy to do that for him, to let go and let him do whatever he wanted in those moments because that’s what I wanted as well: I wanted him to use me, to get off on me anyway he wanted or needed. I understand that feeling perfectly well, and I love the fact that I had the experience—that I’ve had two such experiences—knowing that you’d always be there for support if needed.“

A glance at her smartwatch—11:43 PM—and Janine said: “How about you and I go get Sam, bring him back to us, and then put him to sleep in a more proper manner befitting a hypnofetishist like him who’s dreamed for many years of having sleepy girls whispering him off to dreamland as they too slept keeping him warm and safe in their embrace?”

“Sounds like a plan to me, Mistress, let’s make some sleepy dreams come true for our sleepy boy.”

As they gathered themselves and left the newly anointed hypno nook, Janine began providing instructions to Kess about what was going to happen. She told her how they’d handle Sam when they got home: what Janine would say to him, what Kess would be expected to say to him, and how they would work in tandem on him.

They would ease him into a nice deep trance, teasing his mind and body with pleasure, using their voices to enflame his desire and then slowly ease him into dreamland, snuggling into him knowing he wouldn’t have any viable option other than complete and total surrender to the softness that was going to swallow him whole.

Upon their return, they saw Sam still there on the couch, chin to chest, and Janine spoke first:

“Resurrection.”

Some very slight movement from his fingers, almost not even noticed, and she waited several seconds before saying the word a second time.

Sam shifted, gasped softly, lifted his head slowly and with a lot of visible effort involved.

“Wha—What, where...”

“You’re doing fine, Sam,” Janine said as she approached him, “wide awake, allow yourself to return to full waking consciousness, at your own pace, now.“

That kicked him into a higher gear and he reacted a bit more strongly, placing his hands on the cushions on either side and pushing himself into a more upright position. His mouth was pretty dry so he happily accepted the bottle of water Kess was handing him as she sat on the ottoman.

After a decent swig of the liquid, he screwed the cap back on the bottle and set it on the floor beside him. He ran his fingers through his hair a few times, shook his head, then glanced directly at Kess.

“Kess, I... I don’t know what-

“It’s fine, Sam,” Kess cut him off. “Really, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. But you do look very tired, Sam, so very tired. Aren’t you very tired, Sam? Don’t you feel very sleepy, now?“

He’d just gone from being out of it for however long, then he found himself right back up again, and now as he stared into Kess’ deep beautiful hypnotic eyes, her voice seemed so far away for some reason and he was sure he heard himself saying “yes” but couldn’t be certain.

A soft hand cupped the side of his face and turned his attention to Janine: “Sam, you are a very sleepy boy, are you not?”

“yes.”

Janine just thought he was nothing but adorable in that state, like a puppy just needing to be loved.

“Yes, you are a very sleepy boy, that’s true, but now I have a simple question for you. Will you answer a simple question for us, Sam?”

“sure.”

“Would you like to sleep for us, Sam?”

The difference in the statement was what caught him first: she didn’t ask if he wanted to sleep with them which might imply having sex. In the modern world, it’s still somewhat funny to hear people say “I slept with «whoever»” when what they were really attempting to convey was “I had sex with «whoever»” as there was no act of actually sleeping going on.

Mistress asked him if he wanted to sleep for them, and the body-known-as-Sam could not at that moment have expressed a stronger desire even if it wanted to.

“yesssssssss, Mistresssssss.”

The way he slurred the words made both Janine and Kess tingle all over. At the same moment, Kess stood in front of Sam, and both of them held their hands forward as Janine said: “Follow us, Sam, now.“

She knew she didn’t actually need to phrase it that way, but at that point anything she could do to enhance his experience was welcome and there was no logical reason not to do it. As they led the body-known-as-Sam to the bedroom, Kess began to feel herself becoming seriously aroused at what was going to happen. She knew it wasn’t about sex, that much was pretty obvious, but when she turned to look at Sam she couldn’t help notice his cock, erect once again, bobbing up and down softly with every step.

Janine took note of Kess taking note of Sam’s cock, noted Sam’s cock herself, licked her lips softly and remembered how it felt when ‘Dark’ Sam dominated her—he took her and used her for his pleasure—and she desperately needed it to happen. As the memory washed over her, she too felt her arousal spike as one thought took hold in her own mind:

“I found him, and he found me. Please, let him find me again, and soon.”

When they reached the edge of the bed, Janine told the body-known-as-Sam to stand and drift, eyes closed. Kess pulled the sheets and pillows from the bed, and considering the temp inside—the damned heating apparently wasn’t going to cut it—as she re-made the bed she used better thicker sheets as well as a nice thick comforter to keep them toasty warm.

Janine grabbed a few more pillows and fluffed them before stuffing them into new pillowcases. She looked at Sam once more, standing as she had commanded, got that tingle on the back of her neck, looked at his stiff beautiful cock bounding with the beats of his heart, and she wanted him, intensely.

She really wanted to put Kess to sleep in that moment, drop her so hard she’d sleep all night long without even an atomic blast waking her up, and then pull ‘Dark’ Sam out and just lose herself in every touch, lick, squeeze, and stroke he could manage until she practically died from pleasure.

Kess saw the look, noted Janine was practically salivating as she stared at Sam’s cock, and realized what was happening, and spoke:

“Mistress, I know, I really do understand, and while I can’t say what’s going to happen, I believe things will work out for all of us. Let’s all be sleepy and happy and dreamy, OK?”

Snapping out of her self-induced trance, Janine nodded, realizing Kess was right. It was so close, and whenever a dream is so close it’s very tough to turn away from it, but she knew it was the right thing to do.

“Make sure the alarm is set for 8, please.”

“Of course, Mistress,” Kess replied. She returned it to the top of the nightstand, plugged it back it, and then set it for 8 AM as instructed. She then looked at Sam.

“Are we ready?” Janine asked.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Then let’s begin. Sam, wake up at your own slow pace, now.“

Sam obeyed, coming back slowly over the course of about fifteen seconds or so. Once fully back to himself, he glanced at Kess, then at Janine and asked:

“Mistress, what’s going on?”

“It’s been a long day, Sam, and we’ll talk about it at a greater length tomorrow and over the next few days. We’re all back to our regular schedules so I have to be out of here by 8:30 AM. The alarm is set for 8, so when it goes off that’ll be for me. The two of you will remain sleeping, and don’t worry about it for the moment. You’ll remember that I just told you to ignore the alarm at 8 AM which is only for me. I will then reset it for 9 AM for the both of you, clear?”

“Yes, Mistress,” was heard twice as both Sam and Kess responded simultaneously.

“It’s time for us all to sleep deeply and have wonderful dreams, and tonight we’ll all sleep together, in this safe warm comfortable bed. Our bodies will snuggle into each other as we sleep and dream, and we’ll enjoy ourselves and wake up feeling amazing and ready for anything.”

She was slowly nodding as she spoke, taking note to glance at Kess and then Sam, then Kess, back to Sam, knowing all the while every word she spoke was basically tugging them down into trance before they ever ended up in bed. Janine honestly just wanted ‘Dark’ Sam to come out, drop Kess into a trance ignoring the world, then turn his attention to her as he choke-fucked her clean out of her mind there in the same bed.

Such thoughts were coming faster and more frequently, she realized, and it scared her pretty significantly in that moment.

But it was still so fucking hot, and it if happened, it would be just that much fucking hotter.

“We’re going to put you to sleep, Sam. Kess and I, on either side of you, softly whispering to you, taking every ounce of strength with our whispers, taking all those thoughts you want to give us so badly, those cares and concerns you want to surrender completely and willingly. We’re going to touch you softly, snuggle you deeply, whisper to you, and pull you down, down, down into dreamland where you’ll dream wonderful happy things, of any and all kinds.”

Sam was slightly wavering on every word, and Kess picked up on it and began her part of the induction even though she was basically already gone to some degrees herself:

“That’s right, we’re going to make you so soft, so sleepy, so unbelievably warm and comfortable. Climb into the bed, Sam, in the middle, and lay on your back and make yourself as comfortable as you possibly can.”

As Kess spoke, he turned his focus to her, and upon hearing his instructions he obeyed as any good sleepy boy would. Slowly climbing across the bed, laying his upper body against the pillows on his back, he maintained eye contact with Kess the entire time, not breaking it once. As he situated himself, he sank into the mattress just a bit, and with the first deep sigh she heard, Janine stepped to the bottom of the bed to bring the sheet and comforter up to cover him.

His cock, of course, tented the comforter but he never broke eye contact with Kess, practically unaware that Janine even existed for those moments of time.

Janine held one side of the sheet up just a bit so she could slide under on Sam’s right side, and Kess took note as she took the other side and slid in on Sam’s left. Sam, still focused intently on Kess, didn’t move a muscle as the two incredibly soft seductive deeply hypnotic women took up their respective positions. They pulled the sheet and comforter up over themselves, intending to be fully under it save for their necks and heads, with the intent of being able to touch Sam for the teasing purposes.

When they were returning to the apartment, Janine told Kess that she was not to touch Sam’s cock or balls as the experience wasn’t meant to be sexual. He would obviously find the experience very arousing; the evidence of course being the tented comforter over him that lay smooth over their legs.

As the ladies snuggled into Sam, on some level that feeling of their soft warm skin against him, their legs slightly rising and then being inserted between his as they wrapped themselves into his flesh, it only served to arouse him even further. It was an automatic thing at that point, it wasn’t a conscious act on his part: he was a man, and being surrounded by soft female flesh made his dick hard, it was just that simple.

“Sam,” Janine whispered only an inch or so away from his right ear.

He shivered from head to toe at the sound of her voice. His head slowly turned to face her.

“Find a spot on the ceiling, Sam, find a spot and allow your eyes to focus on that spot and when you do, when you find that spot, tell me.”

He turned, glanced at the ceiling, and found a particularly interesting point where the plasterwork had a few concentric arcs that overlapped each other. The way the patterns formed from a swipe in one direction against a swipe in another had created a slightly diamond-shaped point and he found it interesting enough that it should be what Mistress asked him to find.

“I have it, Mistress.”

“Good boy,” she whispered knowing it would cause more shivers and she was spot-on. “Sam, that spot, that’s your spot now, and I do mean that’s your spot. Whenever you lie in this bed with Kess and I at the same time, unless given some other instructions, you will always allow your eyes to drift up, up, up, and find your spot, do you understand?“

“Yes, Mistress.”

“When you find your spot, right there, it will become the focus of your world as we whisper sweet sleepy things to your mind and body. We’ll whisper things that you may not need to hear consciously, but you will feel just the same. Whenever you find that spot and allow it to become the focus of your world, your mind will become calm and relaxed, and you will find it so very easy to listen to our voices as we whisper things to you and your sleeping mind. Do you understand?”

“yes, mistress.”

The much softer almost whispered response was exactly what she’d hoped for but the side effect for Janine was just another pulse of arousal deep inside. So many things she could do at that moment, so many possibilities, but some things just had to wait.

“You can and will blink as needed, and at some point soon, very soon, your eyes will want to close and when that happens, they will close and you’ll sink so very deep into sleepy trance for us. We’ll still be whispering to you, you can always count on our soft whispers, Sam, but when those eyes want to close soon, very soon, they will, and you’ll go into a nice deep trance regardless of what we say or what we do. Do you understand?”

“yes, mistress.”

“Good boy,” she said waiting for the shiver which was followed by goosebumps that she and Kess could actually feel when the hair follicles all over the body-known-as-Sam spiked high.

“Kess, begin,” was all Janine needed to say.

Kess pulled into Sam closely, got within about an inch of his left ear, and whispered that most amazing word:

“Sleep.”

At the same moment, Janine whispered in his right ear:

“Deep sleep.”

And then they just went back and forth with other statements, working off each other and never speaking at exactly the same instant, building a rhythm of back and forth that Sam’s unconscious would lock on to rather rapidly.

“Deep sleep,” said Kess.

“Sleep,” said Janine.

“So relaxed.”

“So tired.”

“So peaceful.”

“So warm.”

“So calm and relaxed.”

“Sleep.”

“Deep sleep.”

“So drowsy.”

“So heavy.”

“Calm.”

“Peaceful.”

“Sleep.”

“Deep sleep.”

“You want to sleep, Sam.”

“Sleep for us, Sam.”

“So happy to sleep for us.”

“So sleepy.”

“Such a good boy.”

Shivers, goosebumps, and of course his cock pulsed and Janine could see it happening. Kess was already so locked into Sam at that point she wouldn’t have seen an emergency flare go off in the room with them, but Janine just couldn’t stop thinking about Sam’s delicious cock.

Slowly she allowed her right hand to slide down and on the way there she touched Kess’ arm just above his groin. She hadn’t touched him as instructed, but was drawing soft slow circles on his belly. The touch caused Kess to react as she was whispering the word “Sleep” in Sam’s ear.

Janine mouthed the words: “palm and stroke his balls, softly” followed by whispering “Deep sleep” in Sam’s ear.

Kess nodded and said “Relax and enjoy” as her hand slid down the upper part of his left thigh and slowly moved across to the point where she cupped his balls gently in her soft palm. She loved knowing she had Sam in the palm of her hand once again as she squeezed very softly and said the one word she felt might work best at that moment:

“Surrender.”

Sam gasped quite loudly, eyes going wide, and almost at the same moment Janine’s soft hand took his cock at the head and stroked down to his balls just once as she commanded with a whisper:

“Sleep and obey.”

Sam’s eyes slammed shut instantly and he just let go. It was both a physical reaction and a visceral one for both Janine and Kess as he sank into the mattress even deeper. For a moment Kess was unsure of exactly what to do until she glanced over his face to see Janine and those eyes that owned her.

“Kess, palm and stroke his balls softly and gently, and as you do, feel yourself being palmed and stroked softly, relaxing more and more with every touch. As you palm and stroke him, you will feel yourself palmed and stroked, and it will relax you very deeply and make you very sleepy, continue whispering to him, obey.“

And then Kess gasped as her head dropped back to the pillow beside Sam’s and she whispered: “So sleepy.”

Janine leaned into Sam’s right ear closer and whispered as softly as she possibly could:

“I know you can hear me, and I know what you want. I want you to know that I want it too, but now is not the time. Soon, but not now, soon, but not yet.“

She began to stroke Sam’s cock with a bit more intensity, feeling it respond with pulses and throbs. It felt so good to have him in her hands that way, whispering “Sleep and obey” again as Kess said “Surrender” at the same moment.

Sam’s cock pulsed harder and Janine knew he was on that edge, could feel the involuntary contractions in his groin area against the soft sensitive inside of her wrist. She waited a few moments, felt his heartbeat as his cock throbbed, and when she felt it was exactly the right moment she said out loud:

“Kess and Sam, cum hard, and sleep. Cum, and sleep, cum, and sleep. Cum. And sleep. Cum for me, and sleep for me, deeply. Cum, and sleep, cum, and sleep,” again and again as both their bodies twisted in an exquisite agony of hypnotically dominated bliss. Both of them, hers to control, hers to play with, hers to fuck, suck, and toy around with as she pleased.

As their bodies calmed and relaxed, Janine realized Sam had spurt many times in her hand, and she relished each throb as it happened. She desperately wanted to taste his delicious cream and just as the thought crossed her mind she felt his right arm shift and move. She felt it sliding up but before she could react, Sam’s right hand took hold of the back of her neck and squeezed just right, and she felt herself begin to drop as it happened.

The hand, with a strong confident grip, turned her head to face him and she knew exactly who it was. A gasp escaped her lips as ‘Dark’ Sam smiled and whispered a command she knew in her soul she wouldn’t disobey:

“Suck, cum, and sleep.”

Helpless to resist her strongest desires, Janine slid under the sheet and comforter, found Sam’s delicious cock, and as she sucked him deeply for several minutes she came again and again helplessly as commanded. With every deep suck of his cock into her mouth, ‘Dark’ Sam added a slight push and squeeze to Janine’s neck softly and whispered the word “Suck.”

He was conditioning her to become his perfect cocksucker because that’s exactly what he wanted.

She continued sucking his delicious cock until he fed her even more of his delicious cream. With every spurt, there was that soft squeeze on the back of her neck reinforcing his control. Janine swallowed every delicious drop and drifted off to dreamland as she lay there content and happy she obeyed.

As ‘Dark’ Sam enjoyed the sensations of having one sleepy girl snuggled into him so warm and comfortable, and of course the intense feeling of having just had Janine suck him off even as she tranced herself to sleep in the process. He sighed out as he looked up to the ceiling at the spot Sam had been told was his.

He giggled softly to himself, squeezed Janine’s neck one last time and said “Sleep, bitch” and was rewarded with a deep sigh coupled with shivers even as he felt her relax and surrender completely to his command. Even so completely deep, her soft mouth continued to suck for several minutes until she finally became still.

He turned and kissed Kess softly on the forehead.

“Fuck dreamland, reality is a lot more fun.”

Inside Sam’s sleeping mind, a tiny window opened and offered a view of a memory that Sam would come to love and hate almost in perfectly equal amounts.