The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 7

“I really wasn’t expecting it, so yes, very pleasantly surprised,” Janine offered up in between a nibble on the turkey sandwich she’d made for herself. Sam had one as well but Kess whipped up a BLT in record time as they all sat discussing what had just happened.

Kess took a bite of her sandwich, savoring the flavor of the bacon mixing with the mayo, then she giggled happily.

“What?” Sam asked.

“Was just thinking about...” and she glanced down at Sam’s cock.

Even Janine was curious now: “And then...?” which prompted a laugh as all three got the reference—the movie “Dude, Where’s My Car?” and a sequence in the film.

“Trying to decide if this sandwich is more delicious than Sam’s cock, think I’m leaning towards the cock actually. Besides, if I did this...” and she took a very large bite of the sandwich. The sound of the bacon and the lettuce and the tomato crunching under the pressure of her bite made Sam wince just a bit. Janine laughed out loud, and Kess nearly choked from laughter all at the same moment.

“He is absolutely a delicious specimen indeed,” Janine offered up. “And I do intend to feast on you many more times, dear.” She reached over and stroked Sam’s forearm sending goosebumps from head to toe causing the hair on the back of his neck stood tall and proud.

“I have to ask: I didn’t hurt either of you, did I?”

Kess, always one for the joke, responded first:

“Well, it’s not like you’re Peter North or anything, or John Holmes, but you’ve got some skin in the game, I suppose.”

Janine didn’t get the reference so Kess helped:

“Male pornstars with big stiff Johnsons, and Peter can blow a load clear across a room, almost.”

Janine and Sam looked at each other, remembering his experience as Kess slept and ropes of Sam’s sweet thick cream blasted over her earlier.

Janine winked and Sam just finished off his sandwich.

“No, Sam, you didn’t hurt us. Don’t take this personally but you’re far from the largest man I’ve ever done that for.”

“What, allowing him to trance you and fuck your throat?” Kess interjected.

Janine tossed the hand towel at Kess, hard. Laughter ensued for a minute or so and then everything returned to normal, considering the circumstances.

“Well, OK then, and thank you, both, I can’t say it enough, thank you. That was a pretty intense thing I dreamt about for a long time, as most guys with the hypnofetish probably do. You were both so amazing, I can’t think of another word, it was just amazing.”

“You’re quite welcome, Sam, it was our pleasure,” Janine offered while reaching over to grab some of the nachos. She noted the clock on the stove:

“Kess, you’ve got to get going soon, I left the papers on my desk, so choke it down quick and get moving.”

Kess did actually choke once more slightly at that utterance. She caught her breath through her nose, swallowed hard, then said:

“Damn, timing, woman, timing.”

They finished up, cleaned the table and placed the garbage in the trash can as Kess headed for a quick sponge bath leaving Janine and Sam alone. She reached out to him:

“Come with me, Sam.”

He took her hand and followed her to the couch in the living room, his clothes still sitting there in a neat pile on the coffee table. “Mind if I check messages?” he asked and Janine nodded as she flopped back into the cushions.

Nothing of substance on the smartphone: some stuff from friends asking where the hell he was, one Professor asking the same thing. Gary sent a string of texts with nothing but pictures of people engaged in various sexual acts featuring BDSM style hardware and then smiley after smiley. He showed the phone display to Janine and she laughed.

“He’s a truly odd character but, I can understand why you two get along so well, you complement each other in a lot of respects,” she said.

“Yeah, we’ve had some great times together, done things I would never have thought I’d ever find myself doing.”

“Like, trancing two hotties and skull fucking them till you unload your cream down a throat... or two?” she said, with that slight pause at the end.

“Mistress, I—

She cut him off:

“Yes, I know, you had a moment back there where you went from being an animal satisfying his most carnal desire to empty his seed to ‘that nice guy’ and wondering how best to handle the release, didn’t you?”

Sam dropped his head, fidgeting his fingers together searching for an answer.

“Yep, there was exactly that when I came back from that edge where I’d been riding. There was that feeling when I was holding your head and using you. It was an incredible feeling and after a few strokes I just stopped thinking about it and let go. I hope I didn’t hurt you, you know that, right?”

She leaned in and gave him another deep kiss.

“Sam, I want you to hurt me, but not in the damaging kind of way that leaves scars and suffering. Not all pain is suffering, that’s what you’re on the path towards learning. Pain can be many things to many people, and to some—a great more than you might believe—pain is a gateway opening up entirely new paths into self-exploration.“

She was, of course, referring to things that Sam had no direct experience with but had read about in many of those hypnoerotic stories as well as plain erotica that had no relationship with hypnosis at all.

“Not all chains need to be made of steel, Sam, not all pain has to be suffering. Once a person learns to accept what their own bodies are capable of, they’re able to tolerate things they never imagined possible. It’s a learning process, and I’ll help you as much as you want, but that decision to walk a path other than the one you’ve been on is completely up to you.”

Sam nodded: “Thank you, Mistress, really.”

“Do you know why you chose Kess as the one you gave yourself to?” she asked.

“I remember making the choice, I thought it was because you were drifting at that moment and I didn’t want to disturb you. I was already deep in Kess’ mouth and it just felt so wonderful, it just seemed to make sense at the moment, maybe. I don’t honestly know.”

“You chose her because that’s what I had suggested, but not in the way you might think. I asked your unconscious to think about all the variables involved and decide on which one of us would be the first, and literally my thinking was that you’d need to mark your territory, as horribly dog-like as that might sound.”

“What variables?”

“Things like you’re more attracted to her than you are to me. Don’t worry, it’s fine, you have nothing to worry about there. She’s more your type, you prefer that fitness frame of hers, tight, and yes, she is quite delicious. You two make a great pairing and it makes me very happy to know that we’ve found you. In a few months I’ll be moving on, we all know and understand this, and I have to look out for Kess’ well-being on many levels. That’s the responsibility I took upon myself when I asked her to stay with me and be a part of my life, Sam, understand?”

“Yeah, I get that. So, you’re saying that you gave me suggestions that would lead me to eventually choose her?” Sam glanced off to the side, eyes looking down and to the left, lost in thought for several moments. Janine used a finger to tip his chin back up to face her once more.

“No, no, nothing that specific. I asked your unconscious to take all the variables—your natural attraction to her, your ease around her, the fact that I’ll be leaving and you’ll still be here for her, schooling, likes, dislikes, all of it—and then make the decision when the time was right. When you found yourself deep in her mouth, you looked at her, saw how blissfully happy she was finally being able to enjoy you that way as you took her surrender for your own pleasure, and your unconscious simply gave you the answer you didn’t even know you were looking for.”

“OK, that makes sense. I felt bad for a few moments thinking—as crazy as it sounds—that I’d be leaving you out, it’s just a weird feeling considering...” he drifted.

“Why, you thought I’d feel bad about not having a taste?” she said as she playfully poked him in the shoulder. “Sam, don’t worry, as we all get more comfortable with each other things will work themselves out. I just said in the kitchen a short time ago I intend to feast on you, my dear, many times, as you’ll do with me.”

She leaned in, gave him a soft hug and nuzzled into his neck gently.

“You’re safe with me, with us, Sam. We’re very happy to have you with us, all of you, and we hope you’re happy too.”

“I am, for the first time in I don’t know how long I can say that I feel really happy inside, thanks.” He looked up and smiled, then giggled just a bit at the crazy situation he found himself in.

“Excellent, and with respect to feeling happy inside, do you mind if I take a peek?” she whispered, so very softly it almost didn’t register on his consciousness.

He turned to face her sitting right there beside him and the instant his eyes made contact with her he was already gone.

Janine made sure he was truly OK deep inside, that he was truly comfortable with her and Kess and everything that had happened so far in their time together. She began slowly stroking his cock, inflaming him once more, having him simply relax at her touch, with that hand once more softly stroking the back of his neck at the same time.

Sam sighed many times allowing her to pleasure him in this most simple most utterly relaxing way. He nodded with the simple questions, answered her directly when required, and overall felt happier than he could ever recall because of the two incredible ladies who had taken a chance on him.

She had an idea pop into her head and she ran with it.

“Sam, you know that I asked you to share a fantasy with me, with us, something that you’ve dreamed of, something related to hypnosis and its use in erotic and sexual ways. I know that we all keep getting sidetracked with all that’s been going on, but, if you have that idea, if it’s solid enough to work with, I’d like you to tell me about it, here and now. Relax even deeper into this comfortable couch with me, deeper and deeper with each breath. You also find it easier and easier to speak with me, no effort at all. Tell me about your dream, Sam, so Kess and I can make it come true for all of us.”

And with that, Sam’s mind opened for Janine and he spilled the beans, literally. She listened for about fifteen minutes, understanding the basics of it, spotting many references to things she was well acquainted with herself on many levels and some that Kess would absolutely love herself as well. Knowing that Sam’s mind would be utterly blown to smithereens multiple times over only served to make her feel even better about it, and her own imagination ran with things on several levels for processing.

Kess came from the bedroom to see Janine whispering directly into Sam’s ear and thought about all those times when she herself had been utterly enthralled by Janine’s whispers. So many happy moments, just letting go and allowing Janine to control everything, feeling that voice washing over her like liquid sleep, feeling orgasms that never seemed to end.

She was really going to miss Janine when she left, but now that Sam had entered her life—and the reasons why he was now part of her life—she wouldn’t feel nearly as sad. Besides, she knew Janine would still be able to call her and drop her through the floor at any given time and she was very excited about the possibilities even so.

She walked softly into the living room but then realized it didn’t matter: she could start screaming at the top of her lungs and Sam wouldn’t even flinch. She knew he was so attuned to those whispers and the rapport was so strong between them at that moment that nothing would disturb it. Looking at Janine softly stroking Sam’s neck once again in sync with his hard cock, she just smiled and nodded at the door.

Janine nodded, winked, and went back to whispering softly in Sam’s ear. Kess opened and closed the door and was on her way.

After confirming everything with the deepest parts of his imagination, Janine suggested that Sam forget all of it, everything: the fantasy itself even in spite of just how deeply it was rooted in his unconscious but she got a nod for the amnesia. The fact that she’d asked him to come up with something, the fact that they’d discussed it at all in any respects during the previous times he’d worked with her now that he had (mostly) total access to those memories, it was quite a bit of work trying to cover all the bases in this one trance as best she could.

She played with him the entire time keeping him close to the edge. After all that, after feeling his precum there on the tip, after dabbing her fingertip in it and touching it to her tongue and instantly hungering for him just that much more, she decided enough was enough.

“Sam, in a few moments I’m going to count from 1 to 5, at the count of 5 you’ll find yourself awake, back to full awakening consciousness, still here on the couch but with one particularly interesting trait: you’ll find that you’re unable to move any muscle in your body except from the neck up. Your arms, hands, legs, all the muscles from the neck down simply won’t respond to your conscious attempts at control. You’ll feel everything normally, your body parts will not be numb but you will be unable to control or move them. Say ‘Yes’ if you understand and accept my suggestions.”

“yes,” he was able to get out with a sigh.

“Good boy, you’ll feel everything normally, everything I do will be perfectly normal with you and you’ll enjoy it immensely. 1...”

At the count of 5, Sam opened his eyes, still being turned slightly to the left of his body position he realized something was amiss. He turned slowly to find himself staring down at Janine, her face hovering over his apparently now extremely engorged cock once again.

“Hi” was about all he could muster.

“Hi” she offered back. “Sam, I’m hungry. Feed me, please?”

“Sure thing, let me—” and then it became consciously understood that something really was different.

“Uhmmm... Janine, did you...”

“Yep.”

And then she throated him in one stroke all the way to his balls, gagging softly in the process and Sam felt his mind say buck, boy, buck hard but his hips just didn’t move. In fact, the most shocking thing about that moment wasn’t the fact that she took him that deep that fast but instead the fact that it was torture not being able to do much of anything except feel it happening.

“HOLY SHIT!” was all he could muster.

She held herself there, allowing her tongue to very lightly slip out just a bit and flick the area of skin where the balls are attached and it set Sam’s brain off like fireworks on the Fourth of July. He literally thought he was seeing sparkles around him as the sensation lingered as he felt her withdrawing. She allowed her mouth to suck really deeply at the head and then as he looked down into her eyes as she separated that “pop” sound drove him clear to the edge.

“Delicious” was all she said before another long deep stroke, then withdrawal, and then she took things to the next level by bringing her hands to bear on the moment. She began by raking the fingernails of both hands from his groin area along the insides of his thighs to his knees and then down the backs of the calves. This act elicited a very loud guttural groan from him even as he threw his head back into the cushioning of the couch.

“Such a good boy you are, Sam, so incredibly responsive to my suggestions. What you’re feeling right now is real, it’s just you, it’s just me, nothing more. The only thing you can’t do is move from the neck down, but your feelings are natural, not enhanced or altered in any way, understand?”

“ye-yes-yesssss” he barely gasped out as it appeared speech wasn’t going to be of much use given his condition.

“I want you to feel me, and I didn’t want you letting your desires to reciprocate getting in the way. You know where I got this idea from, don’t you?”

“yesss, stories, popular”

“Yes, it is, a very popular use for hypnosis in erotic purposes: the helpless orgasm.”

Sam groaned as he realized she was now making one of his most desired fantasies come true: a completely helpless orgasm, one initiated and caused by another, without his direct intervention on any level because of hypnotic suggestion preventing him from being able to move a muscle but feeling everything just the same.

Gasping for air as she took his cock and balls in her hands, she began to stroke both of them together and developed a rhythm he seemed to respond to most strongly: the palm of one hand under the balls to press them upward, the other hand wrapped around his shaft. They worked in unison rising and falling together, the intention being a milking-like motion pulling his cream from his balls. She could feel some involuntary spasms happening in his legs so she knew he was very close.

“Sam, you’re free to orgasm whenever you want, I haven’t tried to modify that either, and I know you’re close. You’re very close so whenever you have to let go, do it, and I’ll enjoy every last drop when you do.”

She moved her hands down, then wrapped her mouth around him sucking very tightly. Once her lips touched her hand already squeezing his cock, she became the cock-milking machine known as Mistress as far as Sam was concerned. The sensation was simply not something he was really prepared for; it was almost too much stimulation as she had him literally once more in the palms of her hands.

She went up, down, up, down, felt the vibrations and trembling growing in his legs, heard him groaning as she watched his abdominal muscles flexing and contracting over and over, knowing it wasn’t him doing it but his body’s natural response to what was going to happen.

After roughly one minute of the over-stimulation of his sex, Sam just couldn’t fight it anymore and looked down and whispered desperately:

“Mistress...”

She felt his balls contract, felt the pulse in the base of his cock, prepared for the surge and caught it perfectly at the top of an upstroke. His warm cream spurted into her mouth and tasted exactly as she’d expected based on her earlier sampling. She held her hands in place for a few seconds and her mouth continued to suck deeply. She swallowed everything he gave her with glee, truly happy to finally know him this intimately.

And then she started milking more from him, going right back into that previous rhythm, pushing him well over the edge in his mind where he thought it was all over. His sensitivity, as with almost every male, was insanely high at the moment of an orgasm brought on by such physical stimulation. Women tended to get hypersensitive as well after too much stimulation of their sex, almost to the point of it becoming painful—and not the good kind of pain but actual hurting suffering discomfort.

She pulled up several times, pushing his balls upward against the base of his cock as the hand gripped him tightly and rode up right under her lips and she sucked really hard at the tip then popped it off once more on purpose and then she looked up at him hoping to see a big smile. What she saw made her happier than she thought she’d be.

Sam appeared to have passed out, his head lolling off to the side against one shoulder, a peaceful look on his face even as she still held him in the palm of her hands. She let go carefully, extricating herself from between his legs and then went and got a washcloth which she wet with warm water in the sink. She went back to Sam, gently wiping his cock and balls, not that there was anything except her own saliva to clean of course.

“Deep trance, Sam” she whispered once more and the twitches he made let her know he’d heard it on the unconscious level and was responding.

“Good boy, Sam. I want you to adjust yourself on the couch for me, let me help you lie down, lift your legs please.” He complied and lifted them slowly in that jerky manner which allowed her to get a hand under the knees as he collapsed in the other direction.

“Over, Sam, onto your back please.”

He very slowly shifted and rolled into the back of the couch and sank into the cushions with a sigh.

“Sam, get yourself as comfortable as you need to because, in a moment, I’m going to put you to sleep. I’m going to whisper to you and I know you love that so very much. Soft whispers, right in your ear, sending you off to dreamland. Thank you for trusting us, Sam, enjoy.”

She knelt beside him on the floor, placing her upper body and arms against the front edge of the couch to get the best position to place her mouth within an inch of Sam’s right ear. She started whispering the word “Sleep” to him, in that long drawn out way he really loved to hear. She noted with great satisfaction the wave of goosebumps once again head to toe, saw his cock pulse just a bit too.

She continued whispering that most magical word softly, noting the change in his breathing as it became much deeper and slower. Along with the wild darting under the eyelids his eyes were experiencing, his entire body literally just melted into the cushions. After maybe five minutes of those wonderful whispers, she sat back just slightly, pulled her knees to her chest, and watched him as he lay there sleeping at her command.

Janine allowed herself to dream a little dream of her own for a few moments, noting with great satisfaction that Sam remained quite hard for several minutes. Eventually, his cock became limp, loose and relaxed as the body-known-as-Sam surrendered itself to dreams.

The taste of Sam lingered in her mouth as she stood and went to get some water. As she sipped the liquid from the glass, the gears in her own mind started grinding out the fantasy that Sam had dropped in her path. It would require some serious planning and work on many levels, but she was very confident it would turn out to be a fantastic experience for all three of them.

She turned to look back at him lying there one last time, licked her lips and said out loud:

“Delicious.”

* * *

Sam woke up normally, unsure of what time it was. Their apartment or room which he still couldn’t figure out had no windows, oddly, but then he remembered it was situated towards the inside center of the old building on the campus. He did note with some level of satisfaction that the ceiling had a different pattern in the living room, so he knew he wasn’t in bed but instead on the couch.

He reached deep inside his mind to pull out some memories, and he smiled and felt quite good about remembering the experiences of earlier in the day, or night, or whatever time it was. He dug just a little deeper hoping to find that particular one he wanted to treasure forever and it was still there as well, ready to return just in case he’d ever find himself in need of relief and with no one like Kess or Janine—or both at the same time—around.

Another laugh and he decided it was time to get up so he rolled himself off the couch, stood and stretched about as far as he could, and then went to the bedroom and found nobody at all. Nobody in the bathroom either as he did his business, checked himself in the mirror, winked at that guy staring back at him, and then made his way to the kitchen.

There was a note on the table that said Janine had gone out for some errands and that Kess should be home by 5 PM unless otherwise detained. A quick glance to the clock—4:41 PM—and Sam decided to grab something to munch on. The note didn’t specify anything about dinner plans, and while it was Sunday evening Sam started to wonder how things were going to go after the night was over and their typical schooling schedules kicked in.

Some pineapple, more of that cantaloupe, a few grapes, crackers, cheese, a large navel orange, and a bottle of water and he was good to go. Just as he sat at the table the door swung open. Kess came bounding in, saw him sitting in the kitchen and literally dropped everything she was carrying on the floor, and kicked the door closed with a foot all in one swift motion. She smiled, walked straight for him and planted a passionate kiss on his lips even as she grabbed his rapidly expanding cock yet once more.

“We’re gonna break this thing in properly, I swear” she managed to say between the kisses she was planting on his lips, his cheeks, all the while stroking him right back into ready-set-go mode.

“Kess, if I fuck one more anything today it’s not going to be done with my cock, so yeah, a bit of rest would be nice actually.”

“That I can do, help me get the groceries put away. I’ve got a great idea if you’ll be a willing victim.”

“My mind is yours to command,” Sam jibed, grabbing her and pulling her into his arms as she turned, surprising her with a deep kiss of his own.

After everything was put away nice and neat, Kess grabbed a few bottles of water and some crackers and cheese. She turned to look at Sam for the approving nod and when he offered it, she smiled as she headed to the living room. Sam took up a position behind noting with great appreciation how those yoga pants just grabbed her ass as he soon hoped to once more.

Kess placed the items on the coffee table, stripped, and then flopped into the couch quickly followed by Sam. At that moment, he finally realized they didn’t have a TV, or even a stereo or radio anywhere in sight either. They did have their computers; he presumed they had Internet access like the rest of the campus even in spite of the age of this particular much older aspect of it.

“So, is this when we do the ‘Netflix and chill’ thing, or...?” Sam asked, reaching for the knife to slice off some of the cheese.

“Well, we don’t have a TV obviously, and we can do that with my laptop if it’s what you’d like to do, but I wanted to talk with you about something serious if we can.”

For the briefest moment, Sam felt like something was about to change and it might not end up as a positive. He placed the slice on the cracker she held out and then she gobbled it whole. A cursive glance at her evoked a grin even as her chompers worked the food into particles.

“It’s a good thing,” she said from a corner of her mouth, “really.”

“What, the food or the topic of discussion?”

“Both, come to think of it, but in this instance, I mean the topic. It’s about Mistress, and it’s something I feel really strongly that you need to be aware of. I’m sure in time it would come out, and she’d be the one to tell you herself. But after what happened yesterday, after you telling me that she trusts you enough to surrender to you, that’s when I realized that I—I mean we—can really help her.”

That part, about helping Janine, especially considering the wine thing still in the back of his head, immediately piqued his interest.

“Oh? Do tell, like, right now,” he was able to get out while enjoying a cracker with cheese himself.

“Mistress is an amazing person, Sam, really. We both know she’s worked with you, and because you now have access to the memories of those sessions, you understand she put a lot of time and effort into you for some good reasons.“

As he thought back on those sessions over the past few weeks, he silently wished that in some respects Janine—in his own mind she was Janine, but he would continue to call her Mistress aloud—had not done anything about them meaning the amnesia. He also realized that some part of him was completely OK with it even despite him, meaning waking Sam, not being too happy about the entire process.

It’s one thing to experience something in real-time and remember aspects of it even as the moments are passing; it’s something else entirely to experience something and then have no conscious waking awareness of it ever occurring, and later having the memories unlocked.

Sam thought of it as though someone had made a movie about his experiences for the previous three weeks, every last detail of them, and he didn’t get to see any of it until the “opening night” world premiere when she asked him to call her Mistress which unleashed that torrent of memories to return.

He was still very happy to be at the point where he did have the memories, and he was extremely overjoyed at everything since they returned. There still seemed to be some faint traces of information inaccessible no matter how much effort he put into pulling them back to his waking state, however.

“Yes, I understand that now, and I do appreciate everything that she—and you—have done for me. I still feel bad about the wine, so when you just said there’s something that we can do to help her I’d really like to know what that might be.”

Sam took a decent swig of water from his bottle as Kess continued:

“Sam, think about what happened with Mistress yesterday. Think about exactly what happened with her when you both enjoyed each other physi-

“You mean when we fucked, right?” Sam interjected on purpose, hoping to add some brevity to what seemed to be a weight on Kess’ shoulders.

She punched him in the shoulder, hard.

“Dammit, Sam, I’m really trying to explain so be quiet, now.“

There was that word coupled with that sensation but Sam still didn’t understand what it was or why it caused him to mentally just skip for a moment. He went silent just the same.

“Good boy.”

His cock pulsed, and Kess noted it but moved on.

“She gives of herself, Sam, all the time, to pretty much anyone that crosses her path. Obviously, when I crossed her path in that restaurant when we first met, she could have been like everyone else: not paying attention to the world around them, not focused on anything but what was literally in front of them. Not seeing me, soaking wet as I was, walking past them, not seeing the look on my face or how angry I was at that moment.”

Sam nodded, remembering to remain silent.

“Luckily for me, in that moment when we were face to face, I actually was the thing that was literally in front of her face. Instead of ignoring my presence, instead of walking past me and continuing her path in life, she decided to give me a piece of her existence, that precious thing know as time. She gave me time to relax, to calm down, she gave me time to breathe, Sam.“

Sam heard the last few words Kess spoke with his waking mind, but his sleeping mind picked up the last two words, especially the altered intonation she had used on the word “breathe,” and suddenly Sam did just that. He took in a long slow deep breath and exhaled it in a sigh. Kess saw it, understood what happened in a flash, realized that wasn’t her intention but was happy to see just how responsive Sam truly was.

“She gave you her time when she decided you were worthy of it over the past few weeks. She gave her time to Gary in helping him with his studies, and yes, helping him discover that he too is a good boy. He’s doing so much better now because of Mistress.”

Sam found himself nodding, focused on Kess, breathing slowly and deeply, just Kess.

“Don’t go drifting off on me just yet, Sam, we’re a long way from done here, I promise.”

He felt the change, felt the fog lift slightly, blinked a few times and smiled.

“Thanks, I actually was kind of slipping down there a bit.” She handed him his water and he took another sip.

“OK, so what am I getting at, you’re more than likely wondering. I’m getting at the fact that Mistress gives, and rarely if ever asks for anything in return. In fact, I can’t recall a time when she actually has come right out and asked someone to do something”—and she not only changed the tonality of that word as she spoke it, she nodded her head rather emphatically to draw attention to it in the process—“for her in return. Do you have any idea what I’m referring to, Sam?“

He thought about it for a moment, shifted his focus to the room he was in, and then let his head drop back against the couch. It wasn’t sex, that would be entirely too obvious, and besides, after the rather pleasurable experience that he and Janine had shared the day before, he felt confident of it not being just a sexual thing.

Eyes left, eyes right, nothing the patterns on the ceiling as the thoughts bounced around in his head like balls in a pinball machine. He had an idea:

“I’ll answer that in a few moments, but I need to ask a question first: you told me that Jason and Mistress entered school at the same time, and they both are still in the same Psych program, right? And you also said that Jason had been a guinea pig of sorts for her, yes?”

Kess nodded: “Yep, correct on both counts.”

“Are you aware of her working with Jason as his guinea pig, ever?“

Another nod as she worked on another cracker with cheese. A very slight almost imperceptible grin formed, just enough for Sam to take note of it.

“But,” he started to say then inserted a rather dramatic pause, “they were never together, in a sexual sense. Right?”

“Bingo, you win the fuzzy bunny, sonny.”

Sam continued: “And the relationship with her Professor, he’s got the keys to her mind because she trusts him, yes?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“And even despite her crossing that line in the past, knowing it caused a bit of a rift to form between the Professor and herself, she obviously continues to trust him, and I presume he trusts her. Do you know if she’s worked with him, her guinea pig, since that time?”

“Yes, several times she’s told me about, perhaps more but that would be something only she could answer.”

“If she felt it was necessary to ask him if he had feelings for her, that would mean she had some feelings for him, probably still does but knows that she can never act upon them. Am I barking up the wrong tree or what?”

“Woof woof, but not the wrong tree, no. You’re getting very warm, Sam, and no that wasn’t a suggestion, your cock is already paying attention for you.”

He noted with great satisfaction that Kess always seemed to be aware of the state of his cock, and soon enough she’d find it to be the focus of her entire world but that would have to wait just a bit longer.

“She trusts Jason with her mind but there was never a physical connection meaning sex.”

Kess nodded.

“She trusts her Professor with her mind but there was never a physical connection meaning sex.”

Kess nodded again.

“She’s had sexual partners as you mentioned already, and I’m guessing there was no connection in terms of an emotional one for her with any of them, at all: just the physical experience of fucking them senseless to get herself off now and again.”

Kess nodded emphatically and grinned slightly.

“And with me, after yesterday, she found several things: someone that she can trust?”

“Check,” Kess said out loud.

“Someone that she obviously can fuck senseless whenever she wants.”

“Check, check.”

“Someone that,” and being the big point overall, Sam took in a long slow deep breath as he turned to face Kess directly, “she can surrender herself to whenever she wants.”

“By Jove, I think he’s got it!” Kess exclaimed as she reached for, took hold of, and kissed Sam senseless. The taste of crackers and cheese in both of their mouths had the strangest way of making it even better.

After a long-extended face-sucking period, they pulled part and Kess said: “But...”

“Because there’s always a ‘but’ somewhere in the works, right?” Sam offered.

“You’re so close, really, you are so unbelievably close, and I could just give it to you right now as you’re sitting there,” and she left that thought out hanging on purpose.

Sam’s eyebrows both raised on that one as he set his water bottle back on the table.

“In fact,” Kess started to say as Sam sat back.

“Pause.”

Of course, Sam never consciously heard the word but that really didn’t matter. He was a good boy, and he’d done so well putting all those connections together as both he and Janine had already said he was so good at doing, Kess decided it was time for a reward.

She leaned over, looked into his very slightly glazed eyes, and then she turned her attention to his delicious cock and sucked him down to his balls.

Not a sound from the body-known-as-Sam, not a peep, not a reaction of any kind whatsoever. She knew, from Mistress’ teaching, what would happen when someone was given that command and followed it as Mistress had laid out how the subject would respond.

She’d seen many hypno shows on campus and in her lifetime, and other hypnotists typically used a “freeze” command barked at the subjects rendering them unable to move. But in her experience, the freeze command as so often used didn’t stop the mental processes going on: the subjects could still see and feel things going on, hear sounds around them. They were simply unable to move their muscles by conscious control.

With the way the command was laid out by Mistress, everything was paused when she whispered or spoke that word to someone she had implanted the suggestion in because of the very precise parameters she used with it. Sights, sounds, feelings, thoughts, even time itself would simply not happen from the subject’s now curtailed point of view when that trigger was issued.

And at that moment, because she believed Mistress would have implanted it in Sam during the time they worked together, Kess was quite pleased to know that the body-known-as-Sam was effectively hers to enjoy.

So she did.

She licked, she fondled, she softly kissed, she hungrily throated him as best she could, all the while knowing he wasn’t consciously aware of any of it at all.

And it made her so fucking hot because it was so fucking hot.

Unable to contain herself, she straddled Sam, took him deep inside her, and rode him as hard and fast as she could for about two minutes. The orgasm that slammed into her almost knocked her out cold due to the sudden and rapid intensity. Barely able to remain conscious, she climbed off the body-known-as-Sam and used some paper towels to do her best to wipe him clean. She took several swigs of water along with a few deep breaths to calm herself.

As she sat back into the couch, taking up a position as close to where she was that she could recall, Kess looked at Sam once more and for just the briefest moment she realized what she’d done. She realized she hadn’t asked for consent, and it was so very important always, but then she remembered a conversation she’d had with Mistress only recently.

* * *

They had been discussing hypnosis and trance used in sexual situations between willing partners when the subject of consent was brought up by Kess. Janine asked her to express her concerns, and Kess took a few moments to put it together and said:

“I wonder sometimes if it’s OK to ‘go animal’ on someone and take them and just use them like a piece of meat, a fucktoy of sorts, expressively for the purpose of getting off not only with them but on them. Like, hypnotizing a handsome boy and just using his cock like a living dildo, of sorts, riding him without thought, just desperate for that orgasm that always seems just beyond reach. Would it be so wrong to do that to some handsome guy or maybe having a cute girl lick me senseless if she’s willing?”

Janine thought about it for a few seconds and smiled.

“Nope.”

They both laughed, but Janine followed up with her explanation of why she felt that way:

“Realize that what I’m about to say is my own opinion so take it as such, OK? I believe when there’s trust between two persons that is a form of consent. Now, before that potentially gets misunderstood, what I mean is this: I’m a hypnotist, of course, and I work with subjects who—if we’re actually going to do real work of most any kind—must have a level of trust with me because without it they’re never going to allow me to guide them into a trance.”

Kess nodded.

“There can be and there are levels of trust, especially with me. I can trust that when I go out in public nobody is going to purposely drive their car into me as I’m walking down a sidewalk, at least not intentionally. That’s a basic ‘common sense’ level of trust, a very light one, if that makes sense. And then there are deeper levels of trust which come from intimacy on even more levels, such as working with someone using hypnosis. Follow?” Janine asked.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl.”

Goosebumps as always, head to toe, a reward for Kess tied to those words, followed by a soft dreamy smile.

“There’s an implicit level of trust given a specific set of circumstances that every person will have for themselves, but unfortunately there’s no way to know what those might be without asking the person directly.”

Kess spoke up: “OK, you lost me there. Can you back up a bit, please, and clarify that?”

“Sure. Imagine yourself out and about on the campus, and imagine you walk up to some guy at random. He might be cute, he might not. He might be a professor here, maybe not. Could be a visitor on the campus just hanging around waiting on someone, it really doesn’t matter. Just some random guy you decided to conduct a little experiment on.”

Kess nodded again and shifted into the couch a bit.

“You say to this person ‘Hey, can I ask you a question or two? I’m doing an experiment for my Psych class and it would really be helpful if you have just a few moments to spare’, and then you wait for the response. Think about who you are, Kess, think about yourself in such a situation, being who you are, how you look, and on top of that as you think about it make sure to remember that you’re highly attractive to males, OK?”

“OK, got it.”

“Now, there are two questions you’re going to ask, and each one covers a different component of trust but the general idea is that you’re attempting to find out what that person being asked the questions might consider to be a want or a need, basically. Some people do things because they want to, others do things because they need to. Conversely, some things are not done because people don’t want to do them, and some folks don’t do things because they don’t need to. Still with me?”

“Sorta, yes, Mistress, I think so.”

“The first question you ask this person is this: ‘If you had a million dollars, right now, a million dollars in cash in a duffle bag with you at this very moment, and I asked you if you’d let me borrow it—not knowing me, who I am, where I’m from, not even knowing my name at all or any useful information about me aside from what I look like—would you loan me the million dollars?’”

The look on Kess’ face was somewhat odd as it contorted slightly, her own gears churning over a few times before she spoke:

“Well that’s an odd question if ever there was one, but I presume the result would be that the answer would be something like ‘Hell no, girl, are you fucking insane?’ or something along those lines, right?”

Janine laughed softly and said:

“Exactly. We actually did this in our first year of Psych, it’s an important lesson for a variety of reasons, and it shows that people will put a level of trust in someone even if they’ve just met. The person was willing to trust you with a few moments of their time because you have no idea what they may have actually been doing prior to you approaching them—but there are limits. In that example, the level of trust with respect to money, which everybody needs in this world, was well beyond any level of trust that person may have wanted to extend to you. Understand?“

“That makes sense, yes, Mistress,” Kess noted.

“Good girl, very good girl.”

Kess practically melted from the double velvet hammer-like effect that trigger set off in her and Janine noted it:

“Stay with me, girl, I know you feel so good right now and we’ll be done soon, but there’s more to learn. Wide awake, focus.“

Like she’d been hit with a dose of adrenaline Kess came back to herself and sat up straight.

Janine almost absent-mindedly said it again but caught herself. Sometimes working with highly suggestible people, especially those persons who had trusted her with the keys to their minds, was a difficult thing to do. In the effort to teach them new things so they’d have new knowledge and hopefully new experiences to make use of such knowledge, imparting the knowledge about hypnotic topics tended to have to use hypnotic language to begin with.

Of course, when learning happens on an unconscious level such things tend to stick much deeper and remain with someone far longer. Keeping them awake to various degrees ended up being the more difficult chore because people really do love being hypnotized.

“So, the second question. This one was not one we could have ever dared make use of in those impromptu trust exercises and you’ll soon understand why. It’s one that I created for myself when I was further exploring trust and consent in situations where hypnosis was directly involved because that’s when things become altered rather dramatically.“

“OK, Mistress, hit me.”

“Second question: ‘If I told you that I wanted to hypnotize you very deeply, and put your mind and your body and your very will itself into a deep hypnotic sleep after which I’d offer you all sorts of erotic suggestions for pleasure that would curl your toes multiple times, bring you dozens upon dozens of powerful orgasms, and then wipe the entire experience from your memory as though it never happened—would you trust your mind to me to make those things happen?”

Kess went a bit wide-eyed during the statement of the question but that was to be expected: she was a hypnofetishist just as Janine was, and such things tend to be fucking hot whenever they’re being discussed.

Even if it’s a lesson to learn something from, it doesn’t really matter because anything related to hypnosis is, of course, fucking hot.

Before she could speak and provide her comments, Janine held up a finger:

“But, again, remember what I said earlier: you have to temper your thoughts about how the person might respond to the question with who you are as part of it which is that you are a very hot very attractive girl. You’re standing in front of a male, asking him face to face if you can put him to sleep, give him orgasms, and then make him forget all of it like it never happened. That part is crucial here in formulating your take on it, OK?”

“Yes, I think so, Mistress,” Kess stated as she turned and looked up and to her right. She was actively imagining what it would be like to stand in front of some guy, whoever it might be, and asking such a question and having some idea of what the answer probably would be. But in this situation, probably wasn’t going to cut it; she needed to be better than just providing a guess.

Janine got up and headed to the kitchen but turned towards Kess just as reached the point directly in front of her:

“Do you want... anything?” she asked very softly.

As she stood before Kess, Kess took note of her Mistress’ patch just above the vagina. It was a nicely trimmed triangle which pointed down, down, down to the magical mystical spot there where the upper insides of her Mistress’ soft warm thighs came together. It had been a point of focus in the past in their play; it was now practically the focus of Kess’ whole world. Her mind was still working the problem of the answer to the question so she pulled that back to the forefront of her awareness.

“What? Oh, some juice would be nice, thanks.”

Janine smiled, knowing what she set in motion with that particularly worded phrase had just seen fruition with the answer Kess provided. She went to the kitchen and retrieved a glass from the cupboard, the fruit punch from the fridge, and as she poured some for Kess she mentally laughed and said to herself:

“You want some juice, indeed, my sleepy girl, and I’ll make sure you get some, very soon.”

She didn’t consider herself a lesbian, but she would admit she had found some females in her life almost intoxicating. On some very rare occasions, not only were the women intoxicating on some levels of just being around them but in even rarer instances they turned out to be tremendously capable hypnosis subjects as well.

Janine never crossed the line with subjects that were related to her classroom training, it would have been an unforgivable sin, probably even illegal in some respects and she wouldn’t risk her life and what mattered to her for anything. But then Kess entered her life, and Kess was just so fucking hot that moment when she responded to Janine’s oh-so-simple instruction to relax.

Janine simply didn’t want to let her go.

“Damn, Kess, what have I done to you, girl?” she wondered out loud.

“Did you say something, Mistress?” Kess asked from the living room.

“No, no, be right there, just spilled a little juice, that’s all.”

Bullshit, of course, but it served the intended purpose.

She returned to the couch, handed the glass to Kess who took it from her fingers even as she said “Thank you, Mistress” and Janine’s knees went a bit wobbly as she basically flopped into the couch because of it. After the time they’d spent together, and what she’d just been thinking about, the fact that Kess did consider her to be her Mistress was never ever lost on Janine.

A soft smile, a glance at Kess sipping the fruit punch, and then: “So, you got the answer, yes?”

“I’m not sure, to be honest. The question is somewhat ambiguous in the sense that it doesn’t say anything about sex. It doesn’t make any promises of actual sexual activity, and we both know that using hypnosis means you can trigger orgasms in someone and be on the other side of the planet doing it.”

Janine was quite impressed because that was the same thing she’d come up with when she created the question a few years prior. There’s no direct promise of anything sexual, just the word “orgasms” which so many people automatically associate with sex even in spite of the fact that orgasms can and do happen with very little physical stimulation more often than not—they happen in the mind first, and the reaction in the body is practically just a side-effect of it when that occurs.

“And thennnnn...” Janine started to say, drawing out the word “then” to play off that scene in one of their favorite movies as she often did during such learning discussions.

“Yeah, yeah, I get it, Mistress. If I get serious about it I’d say this: men would more than likely say yes to the question as presented because it offers several things they want. As you pointed out, it’s an attempt to divine levels of trust in a person and what they need or what they want.”

“And thennnnn...” once more prompted laughter from both but Kess continued:

“Would a man need to do any of those things? No, I don’t think that would be the reason they’d answer in the affirmative. They’d answer yes because they want me, because they find me attractive, because in some respects in that moment they’d probably see me as a conquest of sorts. Even despite the parameters of the question itself, which doesn’t say such a thing about sex at all, they base their answer on their own internal implications that they’re going to have sex with me, actual physical sex.”

Janine smiled quite wide hearing her protégé of sorts coming to these conclusions. It made her wet beyond words, to be perfectly honest, but she had to bide her time for the right moment to take the next step of the evening she had planned for them both.

“Even when they’re told they’ll never remember any of it, they would still say yes because they want to have such an experience with me. Their attraction to me, their desire to fuck me, basically, means they would trust their desires more than me I suppose. That drive to get off, especially for men, has a nasty tendency to override most anything else when given the chance to really ‘go animal,’ so to speak.”

“Very good girl, Kess.”

Kess shivered from head to toe at the words as they reached her mind.

“So, my dear, what is the lesson to be learned here about trust and consent?” Janine asked.

A slight wobble washed over Kess as the goosebumps subsided.

“If I understand it correctly, it makes me think of something you told me long ago: people will do more to avoid pain than gain pleasure. With the money, the person has the opportunity to do a great many things, and the thought of potentially just giving it away to some stranger instantly becomes the most painful thing that they believe they can experience. The obvious answer is no, there’s no way I’m giving you this money.”

“Good girl, Kess.”

More shivers and more difficulty staying fully conscious, but she knew she had to provide her Mistress with the answer she wanted.

She had to do what Mistress wanted, and Mistress wanted her to learn something new.

“With the potential for the pleasure, the person could have a singular experience, believing sex would be involved with an attractive female. And there’s no strings attached on their end because of the parameters which said they’d never remember the experience anyway. Knowing men as I do, there’s not a chance in hell any of them would say no to me.”

Janine stood up, stepped in front of Kess, and tilted Kess’ head slightly upwards with a finger under her chin.

“Now do you understand why trust is consent, Kess? Do you understand that for us, because of hypnosis and the power it has over a person’s mind—power which they give freely—this allows for almost anything to become possible. When you willingly trust someone else with your mind, you are consenting to them making use of you in all the ways possible because while we do have physical bodies, our minds are where everything happens. We are our minds.“

Kess nodded slightly, already captured by her Mistress’ eyes, as if anything else was ever really needed.

Looking down at Kess, seeing the desire in her eyes, the longing need to let go and the even more overwhelming desire to be taken, Janine leaned in closer:

“Kess, may I ask you a question?”

A few moments later, Kess dove into the only answer that mattered for her and surrendered to it as far as her tongue could reach.

* * *

Kess giggled at the memory of the experience, happy to know that her Mistress had allowed it to return to her the next day. She had serviced her Mistress standing there before her, almost pushing her back over the ottoman several times due to the force of which she was literally stabbing her unbelievably delicious butter pecan flavored pussy.

Kess licked her lips as she sat there on the couch. She could still taste that flavor of her Mistress, which changed now and again to keep some excitement and variety in the experience. But Kess took note of another flavor, and after just a blink of her eyes she remembered what it was:

Sam.

Sam’s delicious cock and his delicious cream.

“Oh, shit, Sam...” she started to mutter but then stopped knowing he was still zonked for the most part. She had one last look then she leaned in and had one last long deep stroke on his cock with her mouth, tip to balls and back, sucking very hard as she pulled her lips off.

Even in the quiet of the room, the soft popping sound had a tiny echo. She wondered if that would be loud enough to cause people down in the atrium of the building to wonder “What the hell was that?” if she ever decided to pause him and suck him off in the shadows.

“Might have to try that sometime,” she mused to herself. She wiped his cock and balls once more, wiped her lips, took a sip of water, sat back, and whispered the word “Live.”

Without skipping a beat, Sam turned to look at her and said: “In fact, what?”

Kess laughed, and because Sam had absolutely no clue at all even despite his cock obviously being harder and stiffer than it was a few moments prior and that just made her laugh even more.

“Alright, you did something, didn’t you?” he asked, glancing around and not noticing anything untoward at that moment but still wondering.

“If I told you, there’s a good chance you’d believe me but then again, who knows,” she jibed.

“Try me.”

“You asked for it: you know that word, that word Mistress has for me that makes me basically blank out totally, right?”

“Yes, pa—” and before he could say it, Kess reached over incredibly fast and covered his mouth.

“No, no, no you don’t, don’t even. I know it only works when it’s spoken as a single word like a direct command, at least that’s what Mistress told me. You might be able to say it in a sentence or whatever but I am not taking the chance at this moment. You either want me to tell you what happened or not, you decide.”

The thought of pausing Kess again was enticing, but there would be plenty of time for that whenever.

“OK, I surrender, I’ll play nice.”

Hearing him say he would surrender basically triggered a micro-orgasm in Kess, and the flush across her skin and the flaring of her nostrils was noted by Sam even though he had no clue why it was happening.

“So, so, so,” she stumbled as she attempted to get back to a modicum of focus, “Mistress apparently gave you that trigger and effect as well, much to my delight.”

“Say what?” he said, sounding rather incredulous in the process.

She thought about it for a split-second and figured why not.

“Pause.”

The body-known-as-Sam obeyed.

Kess climbed up on the couch, stepped over the body-known-as-Sam, straddled him carefully, pushed his head back—eyes wide open—and planted herself firmly on his face. Her pussy rode against his lips and chin, his nose lightly grazing the diamond tuft of hair there above it. She reached down and stroked her fingernails through his hair against the scalp and took a portion of it in a grip and pulled as she said:

“Live.”

Sam’s eyes went to the diamond tuft of hair as he literally found himself nose deep in pussy. As the realization sank in, he stared right back at her and attempted to pull back slightly to say something but of course she was ready for it.

“Pause.”

She then moved back a bit and straddled the body-known-as-Sam once more, sliding him as deep into her as she could, relishing the fantastic way he filled her completely.

She reached out and palmed the back of his neck with one hand and steadied herself against his chest with the other.

“Live.”

Sam returned to himself again, unsure of what was going on. Before anything could solidify in his consciousness, she squeezed the back of his neck and gave him a direct command:

“Fuck me, Sam, NOW

The body-known-as-Sam, even with Sam being fully conscious, had no choice but to obey.

His hips bucked automatically pushing himself just a little bit deeper into her, but then came the real fucking as he pulled out when she rose up above him and then dropped hard back onto his cock. The penetration shook her to her very core.

“YESSSSSS, YESSSSSS, OH GOD...” she practically screamed as the hand on Sam’s chest pulled back to cover her mouth and the screams. Her other hand reflexively squeezed the back of Sam’s neck, hard. Due to the suggestions he’d been given over the past few weeks, he felt a very curious sensation:

He knew that he was basically balls deep inside of Kess, again and again as his body seemed to be obeying her command to fuck without his intervention. Aside from that, as she squeezed the back of his neck, he felt his cock being stroked by a hand even though it just did not seem to be a possibility in the reality of those moments. He felt himself being stroked off, felt another hand palming his balls softly which seemed quite silly at that moment considering how his balls were anything but resting against him.

It made no sense at all, none of it, but damn it felt so good to fuck Kess that way, under her spell apparently, and without a serious care in the world.

After several indeterminably long moments, Kess shuddered from head to toe, rose up one last time and whispered:

“Pause.”

She caught Sam on the downstroke as he pulled out of her which worked out great because it left him laying against the couch cushions instead of being above them which could stress his back. She climbed off him, sopping wet, attempting to get some semblance of her own reality for several seconds.

And then she saw the body-known-as-Sam’s cock, pulsing in time with his heartbeat, and it aroused her, so she knelt between his legs, whispered “Live,” and promptly sucked him to his balls once again as he came back to himself.

“HOLY SHIT,” were the only words he was able to manage as he made eye contact with her. Kess just smiled—even with his cock buried to the hilt in her mouth—and winked one time before pulling off with a very noticeable popping sound.

“Pause.”

Wondering if he’d had enough, she figured her lesson was now concluded so Kess cleaned him once again as best she could. She ran to the bathroom to relieve herself and get situated, and then she literally ran back to the couch and dove over him to land in the spot she was in prior to when the whole round of shenanigans had begun.

She wondered what Mistress would think of the things she’d just done but figured at some point she’d tell her. One last deep breath in and:

“Live.”

Sam blinked, then blinked again. He didn’t move, he just blinked a few times. He took in a deep breath or two, and then he finally decided to move by turning his head towards Kess who was basically giggling herself senseless.

“Did... did all that just... did that really happen?”

“Yep,” Kess answered curtly.

“Wow.”

“Yep.”

“Did I enjoy it?” he asked.

“COME ON,” Kess barked, “you’ve got to be kidding me, right?”

“No, I’m not, I just can’t seem to bring it all together at this moment.”

He reached up to rub his face first.

“You were riding my face, right?”

“Yep.”

“And then you were riding me, I think, yes?”

“Yep.”

“Then sucking me, I think.”

“Bingo.”

“Did you enjoy yourself?” he asked.

“Absolutely, thank you for your trust.”

“You’re welcome. Where were we, anyway?”

“We were discussing Mistress and how to best help her. You were working on your concepts and putting things together and you were so very close to having it pretty much dead to rights when I decided to have some fun with you. Are you OK with what’s happened so far?”

Sam looked at Kess, looked at his still somewhat erect cock, noted how good he felt overall, and nodded.

“OK, so put it together and give me your final solution. She trusts you, she surrendered to you, she gave you everything she is for the most part, and you are here with us because of all of that and a whole lot more as well. So again, how can we, or should I say more specifically, how can you help her, Sam?“

The only thought that came to mind was the one he felt best sharing so he said it:

“Accept what she’s offering, I guess? Does that sound right?”

“So close, really. You’re right there on the edge, I swear, and I could push you over with a few words so you’d have it, but one thing Mistress has taught me: if you’re going to be good at this, at hypnosis, and working with others, you have to be able to read them and understand them or else helping them in any manner becomes almost impossible. I can’t give you the answer, Sam, but I will ask another question.”

“OK,” he softly said, thinking he was missing everything and hoping whatever she was about to ask would get him there.

“Yesterday, when you and Mistress were in the kitchen talking, what prompted you to dominate her the way you did? What set that moment off?“

Sam thought about it for a few seconds and said: “She started to tell me that both you and she would do anything I asked you to do.”

“That’s it,” Kess asked. “That’s all she said? That set you off?”

“Kess, you have to realize something about me: I’m a guy, understand? I’m not just a guy but a guy with a hypnosis fetish, and because of that and because of the fetish and because of the mind control aspects of the fetish there’s always the fantasy of me being in control. And by that control I mean I am in control, absolute total control and what I say or what I command goes. So, when someone, especially a fucking insanely hot woman like Mistress tells me she’ll do anything I ask her to do it’s a very powerful thing for me.“

“I get that, Sam, I really do. It’s that part of the fetish that attracts all of us. If that aspect didn’t exist, if people didn’t want to control others in such ways, then hypnosis would be absolutely nothing but a therapeutic tool best left to the clinical professionals. But it’s not, and it’s so much more than that as those of us with the fetish know and are willing to explore. I really do get that, and if you think about it for a just a few moments, think about what you just said, I’m betting you’ll find the answer which is just barely out of your reach.”

Kess leaned over and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and a squeeze on the back of his neck. Again, he felt it more strongly on his cock this time since there wasn’t a soft wet very tight very hot pussy working it over, fighting for focus.

“That’s really cool how that happens,” he giggled.

“What, the hand on the neck thing you feel in your cock at the same time?”

“Yeah, earlier you squeezed the back of my neck even as you were riding me stupid and I felt the hand stroking my cock and my balls at the same time. It was a very unusual sensation of being fucked and stroked simultaneously.”

Kess thought about it for just a moment then blurted out:

“Wow, I guess that means I can double-team you all by myself, cool.”

They both laughed for a few moments but then Kess really pushed it into the comedy zone when she said:

“OK, back to the business at hand.”

The pun, intended or not, got them laughing so hard Sam had to run off to the bathroom so Kess went to get something to drink from the fridge. When she opened the door, she saw the usual container of fruit punch on the shelf, remembered the session about trust and consent with Mistress as she’d done earlier, and whispered softly:

“Thank you, Mistress, for the lesson.”

They returned to the couch at almost the same time: Kess with two glasses of fruit punch and some celery stalks with a jar of peanut butter, and Sam brought back nothing but the body-known-as-Sam, more or less.

“Almost home, slugger, so when you made it clear to Mistress yesterday what you were going to do, how did she react?” Kess asked, jamming one stalk into the jar then taking a bite.

“Well, I’m not entirely sure it was me that did it, but I grabbed her hard, by the back of her neck and her throat using both hands. She told me later I didn’t hurt her but even so, for a guy like me, unsure of what the hell he was doing if it was even me doing it, it was not the intention of causing pain or discomfort. I just had to... I don’t know how else to say it.“

He drifted off unsure of how to finish the statement when Kess reached off and touched the side of his face.

“Sam, look at me. No games, no trance, just look at me.”

He turned to look and noted a tear flowing down one cheek and promptly wiped it away with a thumb against her face.

“You know the answer, you know what you wanted because it’s what you desire. All of us know it but few of us can really admit it. Will you trust yourself and speak the words that are in your heart?”

A brief short breath followed by the truth he’d always had inside.

“I wanted her and I was going to have her.”

“Yes, and despite her telling you just moments prior that she would do anything you asked of her, that she would give you anything you wanted, that wasn’t enough, was it?”

“No.”

Now Sam developed a tear that Kess wiped away.

“Say it, Sam. She wanted to give herself to you, she trusted you, she does trust you, she was willing to give it all to you. But it wasn’t enough for her to give it willingly, was it?”

“No.”

That time there was a notable shift in Sam, both in posture and in the voice. It had a darker quality to it, a deeper one and Kess recognized it: she’d seen this before with men and women when they became who they truly are deep inside, even if it’s just for brief moments of time.

“If she gave you everything that would be OK most of the time, but at that moment specifically something changed for you. Something made itself known in you, something decided to wake up in you, didn’t it?”

“Yes.”

Now he was looking at Kess directly and she felt that part of him coming out.

“That’s right, and that part of you was not willing to accept her surrender, was it?”

“No.”

His breathing had increased, slightly more rapid, a flush across his skin that Kess noted. She could feel his body temperature rise slightly even as the intensity of his stare grew.

“She had something and you wanted it, didn’t you?“

She purposely altered the intonation of the word to direct it at that other part of Sam, and it made itself known right then and there.

“Yeah, she did.”

“What happened?” Kess asked, knowing what he was already going to say.

“I took what I wanted.”

“How?”

“I put her to sleep and commanded her to suck my cock like the mindless cocksucker she wants to be.”

And there it was.

The body-known-as-Sam’s cock was pulsing hard in time with the beats of his heart, throbbing up and down as he sat there on the couch next to Kess. She noted it as she couldn’t help herself, and did everything she could as not to look down at it. She had a sneaking suspicion that if she did, and he saw her doing it, she’d find herself as the mindless obedient cocksucker once more just like she had been right along with Mistress the day before.

While the thought of it, the thought of Sam—even this part of him—totally dominating her in such a way absolutely rocked her world, at that moment her task at hand was still how best to help Mistress so she attempted to steer things back on course.

“That’s right, Sam, and here’s the most important point of all: in those moments after you commanded her to do that, to get on her knees and be the mindless obedient cocksucker you wanted her to be, remember what she looked like, see her face clearly in your mind’s eye, almost as if she’s here and it’s happening all over again. Remember those brief intense moments as the commands sank into her helplessly hypnotized mind that you’d just taken control of, commands that programmed her to be your mindless obedient cocksucker, now tell me what you saw on her face when the commands took hold.”

“She smiled and said yes like a good girl should.”

“And I’ll bet that for just a moment, just a single solitary moment, so short in duration it can’t even be measured, that somewhere in your mind there was a doubt that only lasted for that moment, a doubt of continuing, that Sam wondered if it was actually OK to do what was about to happen, did it not?”

“Yeah, I remember that, I remember him having that thought and it pissed me off because I had her. I had that bitch right where I wanted her, on her knees, couldn’t understand why this boy stood there, our dick so fuckin’ hard because I made it hard, so close to that bitch, so willing, so easy to just take her.”

Kess took some satisfaction in knowing that her own instincts about Sam were right: he’s just like the rest of us, scared to admit it, but when given the chance in an open and accepting environment he could find the way to be free of such limitations.

Her only concern at that moment was the reference to her Mistress as “bitch” several times. Her Mistress was very proud of herself, happy to be a woman, but it wasn’t something she’d ever discussed with her in the past. Kess hoped that if a moment happened between Sam and Mistress and he ended up calling her by that name that it wouldn’t bring everything to a sudden screeching halt.

She considered this whole thing was about the truth, and what Mistress needed, just as it now became about Sam and what he needed as well.

“But you pushed through that, didn’t you?” She made sure to accent it again to make the stronger association with the part of Sam now in obvious control.

“Yeah, I did, I looked down at her, she smiled and said yes. She opened that mouth and laid out that tongue for me so I pushed right into the back of her fuckin’ throat, hard, and it was glorious. Loved it, every second of fuckin’ that warm soft wet mouth pussy, damn I can’t wait to do that again.”

He looked at Kess, looked at her mouth, reached out and ran his thumb over her bottom lip:

“Good cocksucker, aren’t ya? A good girl but an even better cocksucker, I remember. I put you to sleep too, that was fun, I should do it again, right now, but you’re expecting that, aren’t ya?”

He forced his thumb into Kess’ mouth, finding her tongue even as he said the word:

“Suck.”

Which she promptly did, overcome by the desire to do so. She was hungry for him, for that part of Sam now in her presence, out in the open so to speak. Could have been some increased pheromone production, could have been some desire for her being the submissive girl she knew she was, could have been a lot of things at that moment but all that mattered was his thumb in her mouth and how she felt when he said:

“Good girl, that’s right, such a good girl, suck.”

Kess whimpered and obeyed, lost to the sensations even as Sam began to shift her around on the couch. He was quite strong, and with her smaller fit frame it was relatively easy to reposition her. Her head lay across his left side and her ass, now up in the air, was slowly pushed down so she lay stomach flat on his lap with her legs against the couch.

With one hard spank on her ass, Kess lost her mind.

“Suck.”

With the second, she came unbelievably hard.

“Suck.”

With the third, she practically passed out.

“Good girl, very good girl, suck.”

As his left thumb fucked her hungry mouth, that Sam reached over with his right hand and squeezed the back of her neck and commanded:

“Sleep.”

When her eyes opened again, she was still in the same position, just as insanely aroused as she had been before she...

Another spank, another orgasm.

Kess did everything she could mentally to bring herself back up, to fight the urges she felt to just relax and give in to whatever this Sam wanted to do to her, with her, and for her but it wasn’t happening. Every time she thought she had some grasp she’d feel that hand spank her and everything would just derail into sparkles of light in her field of vision and intense spasms in her pussy.

She felt herself practically gush with every strike of the hand.

A hand took her by the throat hard even as she felt the other hand on her ass. Not a spank, just the hand, against her skin, moving slowly, fingertips lightly grazing the skin, then one fingertip reached the top cleft of her ass, just there at the small of her back. She felt it slowly sliding down, down the crack of her ass, unsure of what was going to happen and then suddenly the hand on her neck released.

In one swift motion, the thumb of the hand by her face slid into her mouth at the same moment the thumb of the hand on her ass slid into her rosebud and she lost her mind again.

“Suck.”

And she did, and as she sucked the thumb in her mouth hungrily it tasted like Sam’s cock. She loved Sam’s cock, loved that taste, craved it, desired it, nothing else mattered but the taste Sam’s cock in her mouth at that moment and she sucked like the good cocksucker he told her she was.

At the same time, the thumb that was slowly but deeply fucking her rosebud began to go just a bit deeper with each stroke and it was utterly insane how good it felt. Her mouth, fucked by a thumb that made her think only of Sam’s delicious cock, and her asshole, fucked by a thumb that probably tasted just as good as Sam’s delicious cock.

Kess felt several fingers stroking the bottom edge of her slit even as that thumb just continually pumped in and out, in and out, in... and out... in... and out... and she simply never wanted it to end. She desired for this to just keep going, for the pleasure to grow and spread and make her completely mindless, totally obedient.

For a moment, she honestly believed it was all that mattered.

And then she remembered Mistress.

She remembered Mistress would be home at some point, and Kess woke up.

The thumb in her mouth was so very delicious and she did truly enjoy sucking on it, loving that taste of Sam’s delicious cock. She pulled her neck back just enough to cause a reaction in both that hand with that thumb in her mouth and the hand with the thumb that had been slowly fucking her rosebud so very well.

As the thumb on the hand at her face removed itself from her mouth, she was able to get out one word:

“Pygmalion.”

The body-known-as-Sam went totally limp, chin to chest, arms limp, loose and relaxed, instantly. A literal backdoor into Sam’s mind, one created for this kind of purpose—even Kess had one, actually—and shared with her by Mistress just in case it was ever actually needed. Kess wasn’t sure it would work considering that Sam having made his presence known.

At least for that moment, it had the effect it was designed for and Kess was very grateful for it.

She liberated herself slowly from Sam and for the briefest of moments, as she looked down on him, she wasn’t sure what she was feeling. She thought what had happened was a violation on several levels and attempted to rationalize it as best she could to no avail. It was just too soon and she was still way too frazzled to make any semblance of sense and needed a few moments away from him.

According to Mistress, that backdoor would keep him there, in a self-deepening trance, until someone used another phrase, “Resurrection,” or he’d fall into a deep natural sleep at some point and awaken in his own good time. She was confident he’d be OK so she went to the bedroom, got dressed and headed outside for some fresh air to think.

Once outside she did some light stretching, a few jumping jacks, and a lot of deep breathing. The cool night air of the fall did wonders for her but as she looked back at the building, she couldn’t help worry about Sam even considering what had just occurred. She lay down, right there on the grass, and took herself back to the moments prior to her using his backdoor to end the scene:

She was his and she knew it. She knew in those moments as that thumb just kept fucking her mouth, feeding her that delicious taste of Sam’s cock, as that other thumb just kept fucking her rosebud so slowly. It was just so distracting for her as she kept attempting to focus on one of them and couldn’t. The whole experience seemed like a blur as she did her best to put the pieces together over what happened.

Obviously that Sam was way more dominant, and she loved it she had to admit to herself. Even now recalling those moments earlier she was wet all over again. She had no idea what had happened in the period when she apparently was tranced; she presumed he gave her suggestions for various things, including one that caused his thumb to taste like his delicious cock.

“Stop it,” she said to herself, out loud so she could hear it. “Stop that, it was just a suggestion, stop saying that, stop thinking that, let it go.”

It seemed whatever programming that Sam had put in place was quite effective even if every time she thought of that thumb all that came to mind was Sam’s deli-

“STOP IT!!!” she screamed out, noting the echoes as they bounced back to her from several of the buildings in the area.

“Kess?”

She turned and saw Janine standing not thirty feet away from her. It only took her a second flat to be on her feet, running full speed towards Janine and practically leaping into her open arms as the tears made themselves known.

“Kess, baby, what’s wrong, what happened? Talk to me, please, oh please tell me what’s wrong?”

After a few moments of tears and some serious shaking along with the crying, Kess was finally able to let go of Janine and stood before her. Wiping the tears from her eyes and her cheeks, she looked right at Janine and said the only thing she could:

“Mistress, I think I’ve made a terrible mistake.”

Janine reached out, cupped the side of Kess’ face softly and smiled. She took Kess by the hand and turned towards home.