The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Curiosity Part 2

Newly minted Agent Liz Beecher stumbles across multiple cases of missing women all connected to a Healthy Lifestyles website. Despite her partner’s reluctance, Liz allows her curiosity to grow and is soon meeting with the founder of Healthy Lifestyles, Dr. Mandi Summers. After the meeting, Liz will never be the same.

MF, FF, FD, BD, MA, LA,

Dr. Mandi Summers could not take the grin off of her face as she walked into the room holding Agent Liz Beecher.

“Agent Beecher, I have wonderful news,” Mandi looked into Liz’s face as she spoke. “You are pregnant. Isn’t that wonderful news?”

Liz sat there trying to digest what she just heard, “what, please tell me that is not true,” the young agent almost begged. Her eyes were wide almost unable to process what she had just heard.

“Why you act like you don’t want to be pregnant. Didn’t you start this entire investigation to find out what Healthy Lifestyles was all about? As I promised you, you will get the entire experience.” Mandi was now having fun tormenting the Agent. “Of course, we all know who the father is, don’t we?”

Mandi looked down at Liz. “I will have them send a few books by on what you should expect during your pregnancy. Afterall, I am sure this was unplanned and a surprise.” She laughed after using the word surprise. Then, she added, “somehow I think they missed teaching this subject to you during your training, didn’t they?”

Laughingly, she almost mocked the stunned Agent, “I did hear rumors that Federal Agent’s worked closely together and shared everything. I guess you can’t work closer then this can you?”

Tears rolled down Liz’s cheek. She was pregnant. She was a captive. Todd was the father. It was almost too much to process. Nothing in her training prepared her for this moment.

Dr. Summers finished with, “we will let you digest the news, but don’t worry, you will receive the best prenatal care possible. We want the baby as healthy as it can possibly be. Just think of the family you are making happy.” She then reminded the Agent, “and just think, in about 9 months, you get to do it all over again. This is now your life.” Looking at her, she reminded the stunned agent of her other dilemma. “Just wait until, your milk comes in. The drugs you have been given will bring it in very soon.”

Summers met with her team later that afternoon. “We have had success so far, but she is a long way from delivering a baby.” Looking to her fellow accomplice, psychologist, Dr. Kirsten Barber, Mandi mentioned “maybe it is time to let you experiment a little. I’d like to see how your techniques work when combined with mine.” Dr. Barber nodded.

Dr. Bellows gave a few more instructions which included a new drug regime for Liz. “We need to insure her libido remains high.”

That afternoon, Liz was moved into a new room, actually a suite, where Todd was already sitting. For the first time, they were permitted clothes and interaction short of sex. When the door shut, Liz looked to Todd and began crying. Instinctively, Todd put his arms around his partner holding her close. Immediately, both agents felt a shot of arousal which neither admitted to one another.

Watching their vital signs in another room, the team immediately reported the increased readings to Dr. Summers and Barber. “Perfect” Liz said, “as predicted, their mere presence triggers arousal in the other partner.”

Dr. Barber spoke, “the white noise emitting from the room’s speakers is not only relaxing, but contains subliminal messages targeted at both of them.” We should see results soon.”

“What should we expect?” Liz waited for an answer looking toward Dr. Barber.

“Initially, hostility towards us will drop followed by docility and almost submissiveness.” She continued, “both will continue to be sexually attracted towards one another and their libido already enhanced by your drugs will remain high.” Liz nodded.

“Finally,” Dr. Barber added, both will find her pregnancy arousing and exciting. Agent Bellows will develop a nursing kink that Agent Beecher will only be too glad to satisfy.”

Liz laughed, “so we should establish full control, not need restraints, and have a fertile and productive couple for a long time.”

Dr. Barber nodded.

Back in the suite, Liz calmed down in Todd’s arms. Looking towards him, she stated the obvious, “I am pregnant.” Todd nodded mentioning, “you were right to be suspicious of Healthy Lifestyles.” He went to apologize, but Liz just silenced him with a look.

“Todd, neither of us could control our actions under their drug regime. None of this is your fault.” She continued, “you know they will continue the drugs and who knows what else. For now, we just need to survive.” Her partner nodded his head almost in defeat

“We don’t even know where we are,” he complained. “If we don’t where we are, how will anyone find us?”

Liz then looked directly at him. “Todd, like it or not, I am now carrying our child and we can do nothing to endanger that life.”

The team monitoring the suite smiled at that statement. One observer almost giddy with delight said, “just as Dr. Summers predicted. The maternal instinct kicks in and she will do nothing to harm that child. She’s quickly gone from Agent to mommy.”

That evening, it finally dawned on the two agents that they were now sharing the same suite and the same bed. “At least we are not alone and bound,” Liz remarked. Exploring the suite more, she found clothes in her size and in another closet and dresser clothes for Todd. “It seems they plan on us being in here for awhile.”

Liz was the first to use the shower that evening enjoy what little freedom she had for the moment. After washing and drying her hair, she found a pink robe obviously designed for her and slipped it on before joining her partner. Todd followed suit and soon he emerged wrapped in a robe. In the background, soft music continued to play; music embedded with subliminal messages. As both agents sat there, they visibly relaxed before they were disturbed by a knock on the door.

In walked Dr. Summers and Barber along with a few staff members. “I take it that you find these accommodations agreeable,” Mandi asked her guests. Both nodded yes bringing a smile to Dr. Barber’s face. “Do you see the effect I mentioned earlier,” she whispered to Dr. Summers causing Mandi to nod her head in the affirmative.

Walking over to Todd, Dr. Summer simply said “hold out your arm.” To her amusement, the burly agent complied and did not say a word when to syringes were emptied into his arm. Mandi then turned to Liz. “Agent Beecher, hold out your arm.” Liz looked confused for just a second like there was an internal struggle, but she held out her arm receiving three injections. “Those will be good for you during the night.”

Dr. Summers then produced a drink that looked like a protein shake for Liz. “You will get one of these nightly as your body adjusts and prepares for child birth. We need to keep you and your baby healthy.” Liz took the drink and without questioning what was in it began sipping until she finished it.

“Now enjoy your new accommodations. If you need anything, please ring the buzzer for assistance as we have around the clock staff. If you cooperate, your stay will be as pleasant as possible.” When Mandi Summers finished her speech, she turned and left the room followed quickly by Dr. Barber.

“Don’t they realize that they will never leave your care,” Dr. Barber asked.

Mandi smiled, “they have both been told that this is their new life, but the drugs make them much more accepting and they really don’t understand what that means at this point.”

Dr. Barber laughed, “between your drugs and my mental conditioning, these two agents don’t stand a chance.”

Mandi smiled, “well we will review tonight’s tapes in the morning and see how their first night in the same suite goes.”

Kirsten Barber looked across at her partner, “what are you expecting, anything unusual?”

“A small orgy, if we are lucky. Those shots should boost their needs quickly.”

Mandi smiled as she thought about what was probably going to happen in the suite tonight between her captive federal agents.

Back in the suite, Todd stood up and tried the door, it was locked. “I don’t know what they are giving us,” he told his partner, “but it is hard to think and I feel sluggish.”

Liz nodded, “I feel relaxed right now, and I should feel terrified, but I can’t.” What she did not say was that a wave of arousal had just swept through her body and she could feel her nipples growing harder while her pussy was growing wetter by the minute.

Walking over to the bed, Liz slipped off her robe and got under the sheets and just lay there enjoying the waves of relaxation and pleasure sweeping over her. For a moment, she shut her eyes but opened them quickly when she heard a moan, her own moan. Looking down, she saw the top of Todd’s head between her thighs. Instead of saying no, the captive agent spread her thighs wider inviting his talented tongue into her body. Within minutes, she was quivering.

“Todd, please, I am going to cum,” Liz moaned half expecting him to stop.

Driven by the drugs, his own arousal and need, Todd was not about to stop. He captured Liz’s swollen clit between his teeth and slowly rolled the tip of his tongue over it in a slow and deliberate back and forth motion.

“OMG, If you don’t stop, I will cum,” Liz cried out.

Todd did not stop and the next sounds in the room were Liz exploding is a delicious orgasm triggered by Todd’s tongue. He did not move until the last quiver was milked from her body.

Liz knew what she needed to do and pulling Todd up to her, she rolled him over and was soon straddling his thighs. Raising her hips slowly, the young agent lowered her body onto that of her partner shutting her eyes as she did enjoying every second as he slid his hard cock between her warm and tight pussy lips. Within seconds, she was moving her hips driving him even deeper and did not stop until she heard him cry out as he exploded deep within her body. As he did, Liz felt her body explode and she was again swept away on a wave of orgasmic bliss. She looked down and Todd, her partner, her fellow captive and wanted to say something, anything, but the only words that came out were, “I am so sorry I got you into this.”

Todd reached up, pulled her to his chest and held her tightly. The drugs kicked in and both fell asleep in that position with their bodies coupled tightly. As they slept, subliminal messages continued to play slowly altering thought patterns and behaviors. Technicians recorded everything.

And so it went for weeks. Days were spent on individual therapy sessions with Dr. Barber, medical tests, exercise and relaxation. Evenings were spent having sex. The agents’ libido was now higher then ever and they could not resist one another. That fact, combined with the individual therapy sessions and subliminal messages insured complete control by Dr. Summers and her team. Therapy with Doctor Barber consisted of guided hypnosis where over the weeks each agent went deeper and deeper until their own reality was changed. By the end of the first month, they hardly understood they had formerly been federal agents.

“Dr. Summer, I think you will be happy with the changes slowly introduced into Agent Beecher.”

Mandi looked up and quickly asked, “what changes?”

“Well, I took the liberty to readjust Agent Beecher’s priorities in life. She now wants to have as many babies and to help as many childless couples as she can. It is her calling.” Dr. Barber added, “of course, making her believe she never looked sexier or felt better then when she was pregnant helped a lot.”

Mandi grinned, “so you are telling me that she will be a willing participant going forward?”

Dr. Barber nodded her head adding, “and so will Agent Bellows.” She laughed, “they are so much a couple now, much more then agents and partners.” Looking across at Mandi, she added, “of course we will reinforce this need and desire with subliminal messages every night, but they have changed.”

“Are we ready to show them to potential investors in our work?” Mandi looked to her colleague for an answer.

Kirsten slowly smiled, “yes, I am confident we can raise as much money as we need.” If we can do this to Federal Agents we can do this to anyone.”

Mandi nodded and picked up the phone, “it is time to plan a cocktail party.”

That evening in their suite, Liz stood in front of a mirror and remarked to Todd, “it looks like my breasts are getting larger.”she held them up without any shyness for him to observe.

“Don’t worry dear, I will love you no matter how they look, besides you are pregnant.” Todd used the word love without hesitation.

In the monitoring facility, all of this interaction was recorded. As predicted, the agent’s now saw themselves as a loving couple thanks to Dr. Barber’s therapy and Mandi’s drug regime. For all intents and purposes, they felt themselves guests at a high end resort.

“Did you hear about the cocktail party Mandi is having on Saturday night? We are invited.” Liz looked towards her partner. “She is sending me some dresses in the morning to try on as I have nothing to wear.”

Todd looked over and felt a pang of love followed by a rush of sexual arousal as he looked at his partner. Right now, she was the most beautiful woman in the world and he would do anything for her. A thought raced across his mind, “how lucky was he in the fact she chose him to have a baby with?” Nowhere in his mind did he think about how the baby was conceived by force.

That evening as they were having sex, Todd wrapped his lips around Liz’s firm nipples and slowly rolled his tongue over the tip before teasing with a slow suck. Suddenly, Liz felt something different along with her usual burst of arousal. A soft moan escaped her lips as Todd looked up.

“You just shot milk into my mouth as I sucked on you,” he announced.

Liz looked down and saw a white droplet form on the end of her nipple. “OMG, she said it would come in early, but I didn’t think this early. No wonder my breasts felt tender.”

Within minutes, there was a knock at the suite door and two technicians stood there. One looked directly at Liz, “we understand your milk has come in, please come with us for a moment.” Without any hesitation, Liz followed the technicians.

She went into her old treatment room. Her robe was removed and she was placed face down on the same table that held her months ago. Her breasts fell through the openings. As Liz looked around, someone got under the table and attached small suction cups to her nipples and before Liz could ask any questions, the machine came to life applying suction to each nipple in an alternating pattern. Liz felt a shot of arousal as she realized she was being milked for the first time.

Liz did not hear the door open or Dr Summer’s walk next to her. Mandi whispered into her ear, “good girl, just relax and let it flow.” Liz did. Her nipples felt so good. This was actually turning her on. There was little surprise when Todd entered the room, dropped his robe and mounted Liz from behind. As his cock slid deep into her waiting pussy, both agents moaned out loud. As Todd slowly fucked his young partner, Liz’s growing arousal caused her milk to freely flow which was exactly what Dr. Summers wanted. By the time Liz orgasmed after feeling Todd’s cock explode in her, all of the milk had been drained from her breasts.

“Very good Liz. This will be a daily ritual. For now twice a day will do, but by your third trimester, you will be up to four milkings a day.”

Liz and Todd were taken back to their suite.

Mandi called Dr. Barber with a request: “please reinforce with our young agent the sexual component of being milked. I want her to experience an explosive orgasm each time so that she looks forward to the sessions.”

The following day after her treatment, Liz was taken off the compound for the first time. Mandi determined it was now safe for the agent, or shall we say former agent to travel short distances. She went to s day spa where she had her hair done, a facial and a full body wax. After her nails were finished, she was taken to a nearby boutique where a selection of dresses were waiting for her to try on. A short black cocktail dress with a plunging back and neckline was finally selected. “You will surely turn heads in that one, the clerk commented.”

On Saturday, when Todd saw Liz for the first time in her new dress, his eyes almost popped out of their socket. She looked stunning and very sexy. Liz took his arm and went into the room holding the cocktail party. “Ladies and Gentleman, may I introduce Liz Beecher and Todd Bellows, former Federal Agents and now guests here at our facility.”

The audience clapped in amazement. In their past life, both agents would have arrested about half the crowd as mob bosses, drug lords and crime family heads, now they just smiled, mingled, and made small talk. When one of the women, a notorious drug lord asked Liz about rumors she was pregnant, the agent nodded, “yes I am thanks to Dr. Summers.” The woman smiled and walking away mentioned to her partner “amazing.”

The display went exactly as planned with many followup appointments scheduled. Each attendee was thinking of what they could do with this kind of control over their enemies. Liz and Todd just mingled both becoming more and more aroused as the night wore on. When they finally returned to their suite, the staff could hear their cries of passion late into the night.

Months later Liz finally delivered a healthy baby boy. She was elated and as programmed to do, quickly handed the baby to Dr. Summers like it was the most natural thing to do in the world. She only saw the baby for feedings and what the baby could not consume was captured for the human milk market. Liz’s milk output now peaked and she was up to six milkings a day. When Dr Barber asked her about a name for the baby, Liz calmly said, “that should be left up to the new parents, afterall, it is their baby.” Dr. Barber smiled. Her programming was totally effective.

As soon as Liz gave birth, the staff put her on a regime to get her back into shape. Their goal was simple, shorten the turnaround time until her next pregnancy. After a workout one day, Dr. Summers asked how how she liked living on the compound.

“Living here is great, I feel so special.” Liz commented after being asked the question.

“Wonderful,” Mandi replied. Then she asked an important question. “Do you have any friends in the Agency who you think should be brought here as a treat?”

Liz thought hard for a moment. “Well, I know Jacki would love it here. She was my roommate in training.”

Mandi made a note and later got all of the information she could on Agent Jacki Long. After talking to Dr. Barber th>ey decided to expand their operation.

Two weeks later, Jacki Long left a restaurant after a Friday night drink with colleagues. It had been a long week. Walking to her car, she let her guard down as she fumbled for her keys. The small dart hitting her shoulder felt like a bee sting and by the time she yelled, “ouch” her head was already swimming and her knees were wobbly. No one saw her put in the back seat and driven away.

Jacki woke with her head swimming in fog. Looking around, she saw no one, but felt a strange sensation as her breasts seemed to fall through holes in the table. Something was stimulating them. Jacki cried out realizing she was naked. The door opened and in walked Liz. Jacki barely recognized her given her weight loss, new hairstyle and makeup.

“Hi Jacki, I see you have started on the regime, you will love it, I know I did.” Liz stared down at her own roommate as a vibration started on the captured agents pussy.

Jacki yelled, “Liz, make it stop, what happened to you, what is this place and what have they done to you.” As she spoke, a quiver raced across her hips. Try as she might, it was hard for Jacki to ignore the humming between her thighs.

Liz laughed, “You will love it here. Dr. Summers and Barber have been waiting for you.”

At that moment, Todd entered the room, dropped his robe and walked near Jacki. He said nothing. From an unseen control room, someone activated a switch that moved the table pulling Jacki’s thighs apart. She could feel her body open and the vibrator had her growing wet.

“Don’t fight it Jacki, you will love it.” Liz whispered in her friends ear as Jacki approached orgasm. Todd loved the fight in the new agent and her resistance made his cock twitch.

As Jacki tried to move her hips all she ended up doing is pressing the vibrator directly onto her clit. Immediately, a wild shot of arousal raced through the captured agent and she exploded in orgasm. At that moment, Todd entered her and in a few thrusts was deep in her body. Jacki was shocked but could do nothing.

“That’s it, nice and deep,” Liz almost cooed as she watched Todd and her friend. Within minutes Todd was ready and with a grunt, he exploded deep into Jacki’s pussy causing the newly captured agent to yell “no.”

Jacki was turned on the table and locked into place with her knees close to her chest. Dr. Summers now joined the group and simply said, “we can’t have any of Todd’s sperm go to waste.”

Tears rolled down Jacki’s face as she looked at Liz and said “why.” As she did, a technician walked up to her and gave her three syringes full of different drugs. Jacki’s head immediately became fuzzy and it was hard to focus, but the last words she heard from Mandi were “welcome to the family.” Darkness consumed her as she fell asleep.