The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursing the Morals Committee President

Chapter One

Aiko Kimura, or as most of her classmates know her: the public morals committee president with a stick up her butt is a calm, collected but most importantly; a prude.

She’s held her position with an iron fist for the past two years, and has resumed her duties for her final year in high school. This means that both her and all her peers are 18 to 19 years old. Ms Kimura’s chances of ever finding a teenage boyfriend, or even a crush are running thin, not that she cares for it. In fact, Aiko hates relationships, they’re a burden and take focus away from the things that matter; studying.

The president strikes down on any public display of affection, both on schoolgrounds and off. One may begin to wonder why she thinks it’s within her right to enact the will of the morality council outside of the school. Aiko has already gotten several students expelled from the school simply for dressing the wrong way. Maybe their skirt was too short, or the decided it was a good idea to add garters, or wear a choker. God forbid you dye your hair. If you’re so bold and get a tattoo or piercing, there’s actually a “expulsion-pool” where students bet on how long it takes for you to get expelled. The top student in this pool is currently Hiroto Satō, one of the top delinquents in the district.

A slow Monday morning, just a couple of weeks after the schoolyear had started Aiko was doing her usual round in the halls. Making sure any and all students are behaving after code. As she rounds the corner to the west-wing she encounters Hiroto who’s dyed his hair during the weekend. He also happens to be wearing a chain, which dangles from his right pocket. The president is quick to take notice and storms over to Hiroto who’s seemingly oblivious to the advances of his “nemesis”.

Right as Aiko takes her trademark deep breath to really give Hiroto a shouting she’s struck by something. Like a flash of lightning pain spreads from her abdomen and throughout her entire body. She’s completely out of breath and cant mutter a single word. As the president stands there helplessly, Hiroto turns around with a devilish grin, obviously he had something to do with the sudden strike. Yet another breach of conduct she’ll have to report to the headmistress.

“You finally showed up, I’ve been waiting around all day for you to come around and “bust me”, I even went ahead and dyed my hair just to catch your eye”. Aiko just looks dumbfounded at the delinquent boy who’s not making any sense to her right now. She wanted to interrupt him, but for some reason she’s completely unable to move her body, she can’t even gasp for air. It feels as though she’s choking, on the brink of death.

“Calm down. It’s only temporary, first I’ve got to curse you or something” Hiroto saw her horrified expression as she stood there, unable to catch her breath. “You really shouldn’t have expelled my girlfriend, you could’ve saved yourself all this trouble if you’d just been a little less of a prudish bitch. Anyhow, we’re changing that. Starting today you’ll be going down the path you despise the most. And to get you started, I’m giving you a little head start, courtesy of my girlfriend who insisted you start off on the very basis of her expulsion.”

Aiko couldn’t make sense of the situation. She considered herself quite the rational person but still, this whole situation left her with no answers. The only way to get them is to wait she figured.

“Now, I have NO idea how this thing works, or of it works. But given how you’ve shut up for the first time ever I take it there’s some effect already. Well, I’ve said what I needed to say, now let’s see how this works” Hiroto was staring down the president with a most curios look. Not long after something began happening to Aiko. A purple light briefly surrounded the girl before it vanished.

Looking over at Ms Kimura the delinquent was angered by the lack of effect. She looked exactly the same as before he’d used the curse. He should’ve known that some cheap curse item he bought off of a gypsy wasn’t good for anything. Hiroto walked off, leaving Aiko confused as to why she was standing around the hallway right before class was about to start.

Aiko

She moved swiftly through the hallways to beat the bell, feeling the air brush along her thighs under her mini-skirt. Aiko may have been the the public morals committee president, but she still found the time to dress appropriately. No outfit was complete without garters, a miniskirt and choker. Hadn’t the headmistress shut the proposal down the entire school would’ve worn the exact same fit, at least the girls would’ve. Unfortunately for Aiko the headmistress didn’t share her excitement for that direction of fashion.

The daring girl arrived just in time for class. She found her seat and bent over to retrieve her book from her bag. As if on cue the pupil seated just behind her dropped his ruler just as she bent over, the lucky student caught a long glimpse of Aiko’s underwear as he fumbled for the measuring stick.

It’s not like she minded letting others see her panties, she did wear short skirts for a reason, enjoying being a bit of a tease from time to time. That’s why she purposely bent at the hip instead of lowering her knees to pick things up. Maybe it was the excitement, it’s hard to place exactly why Aiko felt the need to expose herself like this but as far as she knew she’d always been like that.

Despite enjoying the occasional short-skirt the president was still a strict ruler and gave no leeway. So when a fellow student came into class with dyed hair and hairclips Aiko considered it her duty to shut the rebellion down right then and there. She tippy toed over to the girl’s desk, careful not to stumble on any of the rogue backpacks in between desks. She may be a tease, but flashing the entire class by tripping is too much, even for her. Once she’d made her way over to the alleged rebel she tapped her shoulder.

Immediately upon touching the poor girl Aiko once again found herself surrounded by a purple fog. Just as quickly as it’d come it went, leaving the girl discombobulated once more.