The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursing the Morals Committee President

Chapter Two

Aiko stared blankly into space. She’d completely lost her train of thought, why was she at this end of the classroom again? As the teacher entered the room she shuffled back to her desk, letting her purple mane float behind her like a cape. A few years ago Aiko had fallen in love with the color purple. She started dying her hair, she even went as far as to wear purple contact lenses. All within the rules, of course. She was the president after all, so it was mainly her who made the shots regarding dress code, with the headmistress’ blessing of course. Fortunately for her the headmistress was quite lenient, if not lazy. This in turn made Aiko the most influential person in the school in this regard.

Aiko

Class started and the young president was diligently paying attention and taking notes. She may be invested in her style, but she’d NEVER let that cost her academics anything. She was first of foremost a student, everything else was unimportant. Sometime towards the second half of session the teacher announced that they were to work in pairs on a task for the rest of class. Unfortunately for Aiko this meant having to work with Ichika. Ichika was the most extroverted person Aiko had ever met. She absolutely loathed how everything Ichika did was to maximize attention. Not only was she extremely social and loud, she was also boy-crazy, having a new fling every week.

The two girls turned to each outer and made an effort to reduce the space between their desks ever so slightly, as was common practice when cooperating. As Aiko started mumbling something about the task Ichika interrupted by asking “How come you’ve never had a boyfriend? You’re killer cute and your style has to be provocative for a reason, right?".

It’s not like she didn’t want a boyfriend, it’s more about her standards than anything. She wanted to find someone who matched or outmatched her dedication to academics and school. Unfortunately, people like that don’t really socialize that much, so building relationships outside of studying isn’t really possible. But Aiko didn’t feel like getting into it, knowing for sure that Ichiko would try to hook her up with one of her previous flings to get them off her back. Instead she resorted to answering: “I don’t have the time” in a dismissive way. She made her point by flipping Ichiko’s book to the correct page, making it clear that she had no intention of getting friendly with the classmate.

After that Ichiko made no attempt to communicate, or even cooperate with the boring president, she did however have no problem with sitting on her phone, or chat with some other classmate all throughout the rest of class. This didn’t really bother Aiko, she much preferred to work alone anyways. Class went over quickly like this and Aiko turned in what they’d done at the teachers desk, with Ichiko’s name added last minute when she saw that her “partner” got up to deliver. It wasn’t like Aiko to let other classmates piggyback off of her own work, but in this scenario it was more trouble than it was worth to quarrel.

The rest of the day went by rather uneventful. Some more classes and more notes. On her way home Aiko spotted a shop selling knick knacks, amongst the items on display in the window was a purple pen with a bunny head at the top. She cursed herself when she realized she’d left her wallet at home, but took a mental note to revisit some other time.

Once home Aiko immediately went to her room to change out of her uniform. She really enjoyed wearing pajamas when studying and just generally when she was at home. Her favorite was a purple skirt-pajama and slippers. She spent most of her days in her room studying, might as well be comfortable. It’d taken her forever to find a site that sold pajamas with skirts instead of pants or shorts, she’d seriously considered sewing them herself, but evidently found just what she was looking for before it got to that point.

AikoPajamas

She spent a couple of hours studying before going downstairs for some dinner. Once she’d eaten she quickly went back up to her room and studied until it was time for bed.

Her nighttime routine was the same as always. Brushing her hair and teeth, removing her contacts, slippers, socks and garters. She really liked the feeling of freedom wearing a skirt to bed. Sure it wasn’t the most comfortable thing, but the thought of having to wear anything but a skirt was more uncomfortable than a skirt could ever be.

Aiko woke up the following morning well rested. She always made sure to get sufficient sleep, or else her performance might degrade. Shortly after getting out of bed she undresses and takes a quick shower. Hygiene was very important to her so she made sure to take time for daily showers. As she showered she caught notice of a tattoo looking symbol, just under her navel. Just as she brought her right hand to touch it however, it vanished. It didn’t actually vanish though, Aiko just became unable to see it, and it quickly vanished from her memory

After showering she did her usual routine of getting dressed, remembering to put her choker on, and contacts in. Sure it took some extra time in the morning having to do these extra steps but it never got in the way of anything important, so no harm done. She then headed downstairs for breakfast, which had already been prepared by her mother. Two pieces of toast with eggs. Aiko was very much a person of habit, so eating the same for every breakfast never bothered her the slightest. In fact, she preferred it. Her mother had tried to mix things up by making her eggs into an omelet which to her daughters dismay was no home-run, though it tasted excellent.

After finishing breakfast Aiko got her bag and began her walk to school. It wasn’t a very long walk, just about fifteen minutes to the school gate.

As the president approached the school gate she spotted a student which had modified her uniform somewhat. Though this may have been common practice at other schools in the district it was forbidden to alter the jacket in any way at this one, courtesy of Aiko of course. Obviously this had to be corrected. As Aiko headed towards the girl she also took notice of a few other deviations. The girl in question had taken the liberty to wear colored socks instead of the school standard black. Aiko had on numerous occasions wished the school allowed for colored legwear, as she herself wanted to wear purple stockings instead of black ones. The fiend that dared oppose the rulebook also had what looked like remains of a temporary tattoo, the type that could be found in gacha capsules. There were strict rules about tattoos and body modifications in place. Even if it was a temporary one the remains were still present. In addition to all of this the girl had also worn the wrong shoes to school. The school issued two pairs of shoes for every student. One pair to wear at the premise and one pair for the commute.

Aiko was now face to face with the rule breaker and was about to give her a proper talking to when once again a puff of smoke appeared around her. Yet again this went unnoticed by the bystanders as well as Aiko herself. She was left standing puzzled at why she’d been hesitating to enter the school grounds. After a brief moment of confusion the student got a move on and entered the school.

Aiko

As she walked through the main entrance she’d normally have had to switch her commute boots for the school issued indoor ones. Fortunately for her, after a long case with the headmistress she’d managed to exclude footwear from the dress code, meaning students were now allowed to wear whatever shoes they pleased. The same applied to legwear as well, finally giving Aiko the chance to wear colored tights. That wasn’t the only battle she’d come out on top of though, she’d successfully revoked the rule about customizing the school uniform with pins and ribbons. Today she’d opted for six additional buttons which served no function whatsoever. Additionally there was a simpler ribbon hanging from her collar, which she’d bought during a weekend sale at a mall. Aiko just couldn’t resist it’s purple charm as she strolled past it whilst looking for more school supplies.

Thankfully for Aiko there were no rules against tattoos, if there had been she’d be in a lot of trouble. The day prior she’d bought a couple of gacha capsules on her way home from school from a vending machine. She’d gotten a couple of purple aces and two purple hairpins. As fate would have it there was a row gacha vending machines on her commute to school, what they all had in common was that each machine exclusively contained items of a single color. When Aiko had change in her pocket she’d often buy a capsule or two from the purple machine. Not every item was handy, often she’d just get garbage that she’d throw in the bin.