The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursing the Morals Committee President

Chapter Three

The final lecture of the day was math, and Aiko was diligently working on the worksheet when she overheard some of her male classmates talk about something else entirely. At first she tried to ignore it, she may be the president but even she couldn’t tackle every little case of misbehavior. Time went by and the little crowd of classmates became rowdier and louder. Eventually it became apparent what the boys were talking about.

Aiko could let boy-talk slide, usually it was something mundane about sports, or which idols they thought were hot. Not this time though. Aiko overheard one of them talking about the chest size of fellow pupils, which was completely unacceptable. They’d used their worksheets to list every girl in class by chest size.

The president contemplated her options for a brief moment. Should she confiscate the sheet and tell on them to the teacher, or confront them directly and deal with it herself? She decided on the latter and got up to approach the group at the back of the classroom. Typical, guys like that always preferred sitting at the back, never appreciating the perks of sitting upfront and having easier access to the teacher’s guidance.

As she got to the desk the group was gathered at she grabbed the “worksheet” in a swift motion and looked at it. Nearing the very bottom of the list was her own name, no surprises there. She’d never really gotten that growth spurt which so many of her classmates had years ago. Upon finishing reviewing the list her gaze lifted from the sheet and on to the boys. If looks could kill, they’d all be six feet under by now. The president held that stare for a moment before opening her mouth to lecture them. She managed exactly one syllable before purple smoke once again puffed into existence, shrouding her before it cleared again.

Slightly dazed, Aiko looked back down at the sheet in her hands and saw her name at the top. She’d been an early bloomer, and her bust was unmatched. A great deal of confidence for Aiko stemmed from her chest, and she made sure to dress to emphasize it. The boys looked on with expecting eyes as the president handed them the sheet of paper back, giving them an approving nod as she turned around and headed back to her seat. Sure, making a list of girl’s sizes was morally dubious, but getting the list WRONG was even worse, which is exactly why Aiko took it upon herself to factcheck it. Of course taking pleasure in seeing her name top the list, right under the words “Breast-Note”.

Aiko

The school day was at an end and Aiko was homebound. Along the way she was approached by a couple of classmates who’d been in on making the breast-note.

A group of boys were on their way to a bar just as school had ended. The boys in question were the “masterminds” behind the breast-note. As they were sauntering, throwing rocks at random signs and objects one of the boys called out to the group:

“Yo, isn’t that the prez?”

“Yea, I’ll recognize those tits anywhere, even from behind!” another one of them exclaimed.

“We should ask her to join us, think she’d say yes?".

“No way in hell bro, but you can try!". A third boy snickered.

“Challenge accepted”

On the other end, Aiko was minding her own business, excited to get herself some gachas on her way home. Just as she was getting around the corner, off the main street she was approached by someone. A boy from class, who she remembered had been at the table when she inspected the paper earlier.

“Wanna join us for a good time?” He asked her, quite forward.

“We’re headed to that bar just over there”. He pointed to a tired, worn down corner shop with a saggy, obviously loose sign. “Drunken stud”.

“In your dreams”. Aiko was quick to shut his proposal down, never had she been interested in drinking, or any sort of social gathering based around alcohol. Especially with guys like him and his friends whom she spotted a tad further down the street.

“Also..” The young president was about to add something. She was about to protest the boys intention of going to a bar whilst still dressed in their uniforms. They ought to know that the school didn’t take lightly on it’s image, wearing the uniform in such places was strictly forbidden. Alas, her words got stuck in her throat, which only preceded the purple mist appearing. As per usual, nobody noticed the purple smog and it quickly faded into nothingness, leaving a slightly altered Aiko in the aftermath.

The girl couldn’t for the life of her remember what she’d gotten so worked up about. She looked back at the boy, thinking back to his proposal. Sure, what he proposed hadn’t appealed to her specifically, as she didn’t enjoy that sort of activity. She did however see nothing wrong with the concept of going to a bar after school, even whilst wearing the school uniform. Her uniform practically screamed indecent, so what does it matter that anyone would wanna hit up a bar in theirs?

Aiko

Aiko wasn’t too keen on hanging around too much longer. She told the boy goodbye and to have a good time and went on her merry way. Completely forgetting to get her gachas on her way home.

Nothing notable happened for the remainder of the day. She came home, ate, studied and went to bed.

The following morning Aiko found the time to check her Instagram. She rarely, if ever, made a post. When she did make a post it was usually something related to public morals, or a cute gacha she’d gotten. She did find it important to stay updated on the current trends and seeing what her fellow students were up to. As she mindlessly scrolled through post after post of catpics and other mundane stuff she came across a risqué selfie that had been uploaded by a girl that went the same year as her, but a different class. The girl in question was wearing her school uniform, but she’d lifted what seemed to be a G-string above the hemline of her skirt. Showcasing a thin, pink piece of fabric. The caption read: “Trying on my latest haul, think my BF will like them? Oh, I’ve got a matching piece upstairs.. ;)”

“What indecent behavior, doesn’t she know that those images are stuck online forever?!” Aiko murmured to herself.

No way was she gonna let that girl do this to herself, not to mention it was inappropriate to wear such underwear to school. The president swiftly typed out a comment, telling the girl exactly what she thought about her attire.

“That’s so wrong! No aspiring student should wear such undergarments, especially at school! Have you no shame? Even going as far as to expose yourself in such a manner on social media! Shame. I’ll be seeing you at school, hope you’re prepared to meet with the headmistress, too!”

Aiko was far from experienced with the world of social media. Most of her messages and comments read like a novel, an old fashioned drama.

Her finger clicked enter, and her comment had been submitted. In the exact same moment the familiar purple mist had creeped its way up along Aiko’s body, shrouding her and her phone in thick purple. Once it faded both Aiko and her comment looked a bit different..