The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursing the Morals Committee President

Chapter Four

“That’s so cute! You should totally wear those at school tomorrow! Where’d you get them? I’ve got to get me a pair in purple! Great pose, so hot! Lets meet at school and talk!”

Aiko loved wearing G-strings. She frequently uploaded similar images, if not a tad more daring. Finally she’d found someone who shared her interest, no way was she letting this chance pass her by. She absolutely adored the texture of the fabric too, she NEEDED to know where to get some for herself. Thinking about the different typed of underwear she could post next Aiko inspected her current outfit.

“Might as well post something of my own, I guess”.

She put the phone on her desk and balanced it up against a book to get the perfect angle for her shot.

Aiko

She posed and waited. And waited. And waited. How long of a timer had she put? She looked at her phone quizzically, wondering if she’d remember to prime it. As she looked dumbfounded over at her desk, the flash went off and the picture was taken. Normally Aiko would’ve inspected the picture, maybe taken a new one. Time was however running out and she had to make it to school on time. She may have a crippling addiction to social media, but she still knew to balance it with school, though it’d be a lie to claim that her grades didn’t get affected. She could’ve been a straight A student, but her dedication to social media prevented that. Leaving her with almost all C’s, with the occasional B sprinkled in whenever she could rely on group projects. All the nerds in her class would throw themselves at her whenever there was a group effort, doing basically everything whilst Aiko sat there on her phone, scrolling through her Instagram. She was practically a goddess on social media at this point. Her unique style pared with her curvy body made for a killer combo. Her followers were mainly horny men, but that didn’t bother her the slightest, to be frank, she quite enjoyed the attention it brought her. Reading through the waterfall of horny simps commenting on her posts was her favorite thing in the world, it was also the prime culprit of why her grades were far from optimal.

Aiko had to run to school, again. Her ability to manage time had severely tanked since starting with Instagram. She’d dedicate thirty minutes to it in the morning before school, which should be an ample amount of time for her to walk at a comfortable pace. Those thirty minutes however almost always turned into a forty to fifty minute brain-rotting experience. Her ability to concentrate had diminished over the years as a result of countless hours of idle scrolling. Fortunately for Aiko, she’d never really caught an interest in Tik Tok. It would mean the end to her academic prospects if she ever caught that specific fever, which was why she actively avoided it. Too bad she’d fallen into the trap of Instagram so soon.

Arriving at school, Aiko headed straight for the gymnasium. Gym was the first class of the day, and prime time for Aiko to catch a sweat. It really made her skin glisten before hitting the showers, perfect for hot pictures that she could upload. Her routine of taking steamy pictures in the girls lockers made her fairly unpopular with some of her female classmates. It didn’t really bother her much though, her popularity with the boys had skyrocketed since she started, so from a purely utilitarian perspective it was worth it.

Gym class began and it was that time of year where the students stamina was being tested. The only item on the program was a 5km run around the track that wrapped around the school football field. Aiko was a fairly decent runner, having good genes and a adequate exercise regime. Unfortunately not everyone was as blessed as Aiko when it came to athletics. The old Aiko may have been kind to these students, giving them cheerful encouragement, trying to help them become the best version on themselves.

This new, slightly corrupted Aiko knew of no such values. This iteration of Aiko lacked a sense of compassion. She was also quite vain. Probably a side effect to constantly being on social media and being put on a pedestal for the past few years.

This pared with her disdain for students who failed to put enough effort into their looks created a situation where Aiko felt a sudden need to berate a slightly chubby classmate. Hitomi, who wasn’t as blessed genetically as Aiko was a tad overweight. The chubby girl really struggled with the yearly 5km and was quite self aware of this fact, Aiko knew that all too well. The president had almost made a routine of stating that fact over and over whenever running became a topic.

Aiko approached Hitomi and saw how scared the girl was. She knew what was coming, and was not looking forwards to it.

The president walked up and around the pudgy girl and brought her arms around her in a dramatic fashion, grabbing hold of her little “love handles”.

As she fondled her almost non existent belly-rolls she leaned in close to her ear and pursed her lips. What she was about to say was something along the lines of:

“You should eat less and run more, beauty isn’t optional in this day and age, you should smile more, you should take better care of yourself. No one likes a chubster. Your thighs rub when you walk, it’s disgusting..”

Those words never made it past her lips though, instead she exhaled a purple smoke into Hitomi’s ear. The smoke continued past her ear and covered the two girls before disappearing. Once it was clear neither of them seemed to have any recollection of what had happened. Two things would’ve been immediately obvious to any onlooker though, granted that they weren’t also affected by the smoke.

Returning from her haze Aiko felt the familiar hands of Hitomi fondling her belly. Hitomi was one of the fittest girls of their year, and she was not humble about it. At least not when it came to Aiko. The young president might be popular with the boys, despite her size, but at least Hitomi had her beat at athletics.

Aiko

Aiko on the other hand was far from athletic. She’d never bothered to exercise, and didn’t really watch her diet either. This had resulted in a slightly plump body. Fortunately for Aiko and her thousands of Instagram followers most of the weight went to her breasts and thighs. Her belly wasn’t completely immune to fat though, being ever so pudgy. As demonstrated by Hitomi, there was still quite a bit to hold on to.

“I love your love handles, prez. Though you could really use some exercise..” Hitomi was not holding back today. Hadn’t it been for the mocking tone most of the things Hitomi said could’ve been considered constructive.

The gym teacher’s whistle blew, signaling the students to gather around him. He laid out the basic plan for the session. Five kilometers around the track.

Aiko hated gym class, for obvious reasons. She still considered it her responsibility to try her hardest and set a good example, though it usually just made her look pathetic.

Today was no different, after about two hundred meters the president was sweating buckets, panting like a dog. Her technique was clumsy and it looked as though she could faceplant at any time. It wasn’t meant to be ran in intervals, but that didn’t prevent Aiko from taking walking-breaks now and then. Her lack of experience running really held her back. She struggled holding a steady pace, increasing and decreasing her tempo as she went along. For any runner out there, this is obviously a bad strategy.

Towards the end of the run, Aiko was the sole person on the track. Or at least, the sole running person on the track. Hitomi was walking next to her, throwing insults left and right as the chubby girl limped the final few hundred meters. This was probably the most embarrassed she’d ever been. Fortunately it didn’t last too much longer, as she finally reached the finish line, completely collapsing on the ground. She laid there for a good ten minutes, trying to catch her breath. The teacher was long gone, having been assured by the “Helpful” Hitomi that she’d be looking out for the poor runner. Look out for her she did, but her interpretation of the phrase “Look out for” was not necessarily the same as the teacher’s.. Poor Aiko not only felt like shit physically, but also mentally as Hitomi made every effort to tank the president’s confidence.

Once Aiko felt somewhat rejuvenated she got up and headed for the lockers. Though she was a sweaty mess, she didn’t want to shower. She wasn’t unhygienic by any means, but the harassment that awaited her if she DID decide to shower was more than enough to keep her away. She did however find the time to go into an enclosed bathroom stall to snap a few pictures for her Insta. Her sweaty skin and messy hair really drove a particular group of her followers mad, increasing engagement on her channel tenfold.

Though some of her followers may have killed for the chance to sit near the sweaty mess known as Aiko after the 5k, most people were repulsed by it. Unfortunately this was the case for the rest of the day. The students around her in class moved their desks ever so slightly away, making her desk look more like a single island in an empty ocean. Of course this bothered Aiko, but her chance to shower had long since passed. No matter how bad she felt right now, it was nothing compared to what Hitomi would do had she gotten the chance. Fortunately Hitomi was not in the same class as Aiko, which isolated these incidents mainly to gym class.

The bell rang and classes were done for the day. The club activities were up next. Fortunately for Aiko her position as morals committee president gave her a pardon from club activities. Only students with a position in the student council or morals committee were excused from club activities. The only exception was for students who had to repeat a year or more. The philosophy was that students who did have to repeat a year should focus on schoolwork rather than club activities. Most of the repeat students had already gone through quite a bit of club activities either way, so it didn’t really matter.

One such student was Haruto Watanabe, a delinquent repeat student of three years. This was his third attempt to pass the final grade. He wasn’t really motivated to finish school but his rich parents refused to grant him his trust fund if he didn’t finish.

Just as fate would have it, Haruto was walking behind Aiko on his way out the school entrance. He caught a whiff of her and was immediately repulsed. The young heir to the Watanabe family wasn’t known for his restraint, so his first reaction was to make a scene. He started fake-coughing to catch Aiko’s attention, mocking her at the same time. When he got her attention his eyes locked with hers as he said:

“You ever heard of a shower? S-H-O-W-E-R? You should try one!”

Aiko rolled her eyes, she was familiar with Haruto. Everyone at school knew who Haruto was. He was rich, somewhat handsome and had been at the school longer than much of the staff.

The young president was really not in the mood to quarrel with a student right now, especially not Haruto. She just wanted to get back to the comfort of her own home, take a shower, and edit her upcoming uploads.

Pondering a response for a moment, Aiko landed on a semi insult. She was quite far down emotionally today, and needed someone she could feel superior to.

Their eyes locked once more and Aiko prepared her comeback. Her lips parted, landing the first syllable before the purple smoke once more appeared.

Aiko never got to finish her sentence. Her words turned to smoke as they left her mouth, covering both herself and Haruto.

Looking down at her peer, the president towered over him. Her tall stature combined with her ..curves, gave her that exaggerated older sister vibe. She was practically the whole school’s older sister at this point. She’d had to repeat the last year three times at this point, making her the longest sitting morals committee president in the school’s long history. Not much of an achievement though, given that she had to flunk her final exams twice.

Aiko

For better or worse, this was Aiko’s last year as president. She’d been warned by the headmistress that they couldn’t allow a repeat student sit for that long. It was a miracle in and off itself that they allowed her the seat at all, given how little she actually cared for academics. The only redeeming trait about her in the eyes of the school administration was how seriously she took affectionate and sexual matters. Ironic considering how Aiko spent most her time taking pictures and uploading lewd content on social media..

The interaction between Aiko and Haruto was short lived. The young heir was quite timid, and truth be told the president scared him a little bit. Head down he walked right past her and on his merry way home.

Aiko was getting used to this treatment by now, being the oldest student by quite the margin had it’s benefits and its drawbacks. Most of her peers, if one could still call them that, steered clear of her. Convenient for when she wanted to be alone, troublesome when she actually felt like interacting with others.

One exception to this however was a little group of boys in the second year, who had a thing for ..older girls. By any standard they could be called her fan club, often going on pilgrimages to the opposite site of the building just to catch a glimpse of her.

She’d be lying if she didn’t consider it a tad flattering, but more than anything it hindered her ability to live a semi-normal final-final year of school. Her classmates were not stoked to be around when Aiko’s fan club leered in her direction, making it hard for her to interact with other female students.

On her way across schoolgrounds as she was leaving Aiko was again approached by a fellow student.