The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursing the Morals Committee President

Chapter Five

“Yo, Aiko!” A boy from her class shouted in her general direction. She wasn’t exactly approached, the guy was instead leaning halfway out a window on the second floor.

“Why don’t you come back inside and join our club for some fun. I might just throw in a good word with our homeroom teacher, might be worth some extra credit. I take it you need it? hahahah”.

What a little shit. Sure she’d failed the last year twice already, but she’d rather die before she sold her body out for extra credit. How even would a student be able to grant that? Must be some sort of sick joke.

Aiko was getting quite fed up. First she was bullied by someone who was two years younger than her during gym class. Now this, getting insulted and taken for some floozy. She was not having it, and decided to give the boy a piece of her mind.

“Listen here you little virgin. No one want’s to have fun with you. You’re just a sad horny freak and you’ll amount to nothing if you let sex dictate your life, especially if you’re THIS desperate for some action”.

Aiko actually managed to finish a sentence this time. It was however not without repercussions as the purple smog once again came out of her mouth as she exhaled. The smoke made a B-line towards her classmate in the window. As it chased towards the boy in the window it also enveloped Aiko. Once both had been completely and utterly surrounded by the smog it disappeared into thin air, leaving two rather confused students staring at each other from across the schoolyard.

As if nothing had ever happened the boy turned around and went back to his club activities. As he did so Aiko managed to break out of her trancelike stance. Wondering why the boy opening a window had caught her attention to such a degree. Irrelevant she thought, as she turned back around and headed for the school gate. Speaking of boys, Aiko suddenly remembered that she had to get a fresh batch of condoms on her way home. She’d managed to hook up with some guys she met the other day and needs to restock on protection. Sure she was on the pill, but that didn’t protect her from STD’s.. She may be a loose slut on her fifth attempt to finish her final grade, but she was sure that the sex she was having was safe.

Aiko

Walking home from school Aiko ran into someone she knew all too well. Hideki was a few years older than Aiko and had a thing for plump chicks. They’d met at a random bar some time ago, and quickly hit it. Neither had been interested in a relationship at the time, but they were both actively looking for a fuckfriend. They often hooked up after that and had sex regularly, though Aiko was the only one to have sex with other partners too, it didn’t bother him much. They already had some plans lined up for the weekend, but Hideki was absolutely in the mood for some action.

“Hey Aiko! You dtf? My place is right ’round the corner you know?”

It didn’t take Aiko long to answer, she’d had a tough day and could really go for a good fuck right now, thankfully Hideki was one of the better ones that she saw.

“Sure, I’ve got rubber in my bag, let’s head over. I can’t stay too long though. I’m gonna livestream later”.

“I’ll be brief” Hideki said with a smirk, he was certainly gonna take his sweet time. He knew that once they started there was no way she’d leave him mid fuck.

Once inside Hideki’s small studio apartment they both got down to business and began undressing. This was as much of a routine to them as brushing their teeth in the morning, or eating breakfast. They’d been meeting up like this once or twice a week for a few few years already.

What Hideki didn’t know was that Aiko had taken up camming sometime back. She’d already made it clear to him that she had intentions of livestreaming once she came home. He hadn’t made the connection yet, but would soon as Aiko asked him something before they got down to it.

“Do you mind if I stream this?” She’d asked him, nonchalantly. As if it was no big deal.

“What? You want to record us having sex?” He was somewhat thrown off by this, but the idea wasn’t repulsive to him, on the contrary. Hideki was actually a tad allured by her proposal.

“No dumbo, stream it! Live!” There was no room for error or awkwardness if it was live. You couldn’t cut out anything. It was all for a live audience. Should he even show his face? What if he got recognized? Hideki’s mind stormed, but was quickly interrupted by Aiko’s growing impatience.

“So? You in?” No time to hesitate! Hideki knew this, Aiko was obviously keen on getting started right away.

“Okay, but keep my face out of it!”

“Ugh. Fine, I’ll keep the camera angle low. You can stand over there and take me from behind I guess..” She pointed to the foot of the bed where she wanted him to stand.

Despite this being his first time fucking on video there was nothing awkward about Hideki’s movements as he walked over the his designated spot. As he stood by waiting idly for Aiko to finish setting up her camera he fiddled with his own phone, idly scrolling social media. When Aiko finished setting up she went up to face the camera and greeted her already sizable audience. There was a ton of old geezers that immediately dropped anything they were doing to tune in when the alert popped up.

“Hi, this is Aiko. I’m here with ..a friend, and he’s gonna give me a good fucking. I guess this is my first time getting fucked for real on camera, so enjoy I guess” There was a distinct lack of enthusiasm from her as she said this. Not like your typical twitch streamer. Aiko knew her audience was there for her body and the action, so why bother putting up a show as well, just extra work to maintain a façade. She climbed up on the bed afterwards and positioned herself so that Hideko got easy access to her pussy whilst still giving the audience a good view of her hanging tits. Hideki wasn’t much for foreplay and decided to go on ahead with the main course. Right as he was about to insert his member into her already moist pussy lips a devilish idea took shape in his mind. In the three years he’d known Aiko she’d never let him in the backdoor. This time however, he figured he could pull a sneaky one and get away with it, was she gonna protest on camera? In front of all those viewers? Hell no!

He went for it. No lube or anything, just raw dogging it into her virgin asshole. The exact moment he went in one could see Aiko’s expression go from a slightly smug grin, to surprised, then transitioning to the look one had when holding back tears. It was obviously not very comfortable for her, but that didn’t bother Hideki at all. Quite the opposite actually, the way she shaked her butt, almost as she was trying to wriggle free of his cock just made the experience all the more pleasurable for him as he went deeper with every thrust.

Meanwhile Aiko was just trying to hold up appearances for her audience. Even with her best efforts however it was painfully obvious that something was up. Didn’t take long for comments to flood in. Comments like:

“First live fuck is anal? This bitch is WICKED”

“Damn Aiko, didn’t know you were a freak like that”

“For sure would like to have her anal virginity for myself, too bad :/”

Of course Aiko couldn’t read any of these, but that didn’t keep her audience from participating in the ongoing discussion. After what felt like an eternity to Aiko, which in reality was about ten minutes of thrusting for Hideki he came. Thankfully he was at least semi chivalrous about it and pulled out, cumming all over her back, rather than in her hole. He was far from done though.

He used his toned arms to flip Aiko around on her back and immediately went on to round two which was meant for her pussy. Hopefully she was on the pill or something, because he did NOT feel like putting on rubber right now. He didn’t bother to ask though, he took his chances and if it did go wrong he knew Aiko to be the type of person to go straight for plan B, and if that didn’t work, plan A for abortion.

Hideki was more gentle this time around, obviously being a little worn out from the first round. Aiko on the other hand was not pleased with the sloppy job he was doing, telling him to fuck her harder, go deeper, faster and so on.

Hideki didn’t think much of her requests though, believing them to be expressions for the stream rather than instructions to him. He continued at his own pace until he once again approached orgasm. He pulled out again like the saint he was and finished on her tits.

Meanwhile Aiko was fuming inside. Not only had he taken her anally, but she’d also been denied her orgasm. The worst part was having to fake one for the show. She usually didn’t have to, but knew that her revenue depended on it. This was the only unauthentic thing she’d ever done on stream, and it pained her to put up the act.

To finish up the show, Aiko scooped up a good chunk of Hideki’s spunk and licked her fingers clean as she looked at the camera with a face of pure bliss. Sure, she didn’t enjoy the taste of semen, but it was tolerable, and she knew that it’d get a rouse out of her audience. After her little gesture she shut the stream down and immediately went on to berate Hideki, who knew some sort of talking to was coming.

“You fucking asshat. You’re not getting any for the next month. Fuck you”. Aiko was obviously not amused by Hideki’s sneaky maneuver.

“What’s wrong baby? Had to happen sometime, I’m sure the audience just loved it! The 26 year old guy really put emphasis on the word love by drawing it out.

“I swear, the older you get the sleazier and more deprived you become. Hell no! I’d let you in my ass NEVER. I may like sex but I’m not some disgusting freak like you who does it any and all ways fucking possible. YUCK”

She obviously didn’t know it. But Aiko really should have kept her mouth closed as purple smoke began pouring out of her as she scowled at Hideki who was getting cleaned up. As per usual she was completely unaware of the fact, only regaining her conscience after the smoke had faded. Aiko was not the only one affected though, as Hideki now stood almost a foot shorter. He also appeared to be younger, just over 18.

Aiko

Aiko on the other hand was older. In fact, she had become 26 herself. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary though. The biggest contrast here was that she hadn’t known Hideki for more than a few hours. She’d met the local delinquent on the street on her way home from some orgy she’d been at. The orgy had been more of a bukkake-fest though, and she’d left unsatisfied and needy. Luckily the young Hideki had agreed to take her back to his dorm where she’d specifically requested he do her in the ass on cam. Aiko couldn’t get off unless she was doing something extremely deprived. Often this was accomplished by having more than one partner, but in this case anal had to do. Hideki had initially wanted to fuck her in the pussy, something which she agreed to, only if he finished on her face.

“Well, thanks! I really needed that. Give me a call if you ever feel like doing this again. And oh, by the way.. Invite some friends next time, yea?” Aiko gave him a wink as she left the tiny dorm room. Aiko was no longer a failing student. Actually, she’d dropped out years ago. Why waste your time in a classroom when you can go out and get fucked and post it to onlyfans? It paid much better too..

Next on the plan was to hit up a sex store to buy a new dildo she’d be using for her next livestream. Which happened to be that very evening. At this point it was routine for Aiko to try and get off as often as possible. As she didn’t mind exposing herself online she had no issue what so ever streaming or publicizing the sessions. Her only hard limit was doing actual porn though. There was a certain feeling of control knowing exactly what users had access to her content. Sure, some were pirates and stole her content which was then uploaded elsewhere later, but that content was usually very difficult to find. She actually had a very dedicated group of followers that routinely reported illegal sites for her. There was also a level of satisfaction to knowing that every single one of her followers had paid to be there. Porn is usually uploaded to free sites and then earns money from ad revenue, a concept she loathed. It may not have been rational on the surface, but the truth of the matter was that her moral compass and idea of what was normal and not had completely been bent out of shape. The continuous changes to her mind and body had left her a tapestry of her former self and the failures she saw in others..