The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursing the Morals Committee President

Chapter Six

The evening had dawned and so Aiko was ready with her new 12 inch dildo. The camera was setup and running. As comments came rushing in Aiko sat for a few minutes and talked to her audience. She really enjoyed these few minutes before and after her “Show” as it was usually just a bunch of horny men screaming how much they loved her, and how hot she was. Some comments also contained a few good ideas for what Aiko should try next. No idea was too taboo for her and so she often caught herself picturing what it’d be like in the situations described to her by her viewers. It turned her on immensely, especially knowing there was people on the other end imagining the exact same thing.

She saw a few viewers who’d been present on her earlier stream that day, mostly polite, if not slightly vulgar followers. One commenter however stood out to Aiko as he was being quite nasty in chat.

“You fucking whore. I hate how women like you have it so easy. You’re not even that hot. Jeez, ever heard of exercise? Those thighs are begging for some circulation. Our society is fucked if this is all it takes for a woman to make a living. Some fatty filming herself live for a few horny losers. Fuck you”

The comment really struck a cord with Aiko. She never considered herself fat, in fact, she considered herself on the healthier side. God knows how, all she did was eat sleep and fuck. Then again, fucking did burn quite a bit of calories. Yes, she’d been bullied for being out of shape back when she went to school, but that was because she lacked endurance and strength, she didn’t look unhealthy. Just plump. Yes. Plump. That’s what she was! The more curves the marrier, right?

She was not having this at all and brought her finger to the user in question and was about to ban him. Right before she did though, she decided to give him her two cents. Why should he be the only one to get a say? He was probably some fat loser himself, projecting his insecurities on to her. Yes! That’s what was going on, he was just a sad lonely horny loser in his moms basement that spent his allowance on onlyfans and lube.

“You think I’m out of shape, huh? I bet you’re a hundred pounds overweight yourself. You’re a fucking nobody, I’ll ban you but I want to tell you just how sad of a person you are. Hell, you’re probably turned on by this, aren’t you?” She practically shouted at her camera when she realized he may have looked for this response from the very beginning. With how many viewers she had it was quite difficult to stand out. Unfortunately the best way to stand out and catch her eye was by being a piece of shit. And she’d given him exactly what he wanted, attention. He may even be turned on by being degraded like this. Ugh, what a freak.

Just as she’d reflected on her rant, smoke began pouring out from her. The smoke was invisible to both Aiko and her audience, but it was there, covering her from top to bottom in thick layers. Once it’d faded Aiko sat in front of the camera all the same. What had she been doing again? Right! She began pumping her pussy with her 12 incher as she read the increasingly abusive comments. It was crazy how turned on she got just by reading degrading comments. Sometimes she wished she could hear them directly. Have them feed the abuse directly. She may have a look of authority, but in reality she was quite submissive. Some people were turned on by bullying a dom however, and so today she’d decided to play the part. At least a little as she looked judgingly at the camera, almost as if asking: “Is this the best you poor boys can come up with? Come on, make it hurt!”

Aiko

“You’re such a pig”

“Is this what daddy issues look like?”

“Your BMI is probably higher than your IQ”

“I’d like to fuck you, but I’ve always been afraid to operate heavy machinery”

Some comments didn’t always make sense. It was like the viewers had a competition amongst themselves to come up with the most creative insults.

At a point it became too much for Aiko, and she squirted all over her bedsheets. This was the fourth time this week that she’d had to change them after a session. The big girl had long known she was overweight, but only recently had she discovered that she had a fetish for being harassed for it. Fortunately, during one of her sessions with a fuck friend he’d spoken out in the heat of the moment and told her she was a fat fucking cow. Everyone and their mother could tell from her expression that it’d turned her on immensely, and so it had become tradition for her viewers to join in on the fun. In a way it was quite interactive, making her streams offer more of a total experience than many of her “peers”. Peers as in other girls who fucked live for money.

She’d even gone as far as adding a text to speech donation alert so that she could be verbally abused out loud. Sure the voice was a tad janky, but she’d found one which wasn’t too far off an actual human.

After her climax she cleaned herself off briefly with a nearby towel. She knew herself to be a squirter and planned accordingly. Her stream didn’t end with that though, as she came back to the camera and interacted with chat. Usually she’d be eating a calory bomb of a snack to reenergize after her little session, today was no exception. She’d opted for a bag of cream buns. She made a big number out of licking the cream off her fingers in a sensual way as she read the chat. Most of her comments were still targeted at her body and weight. Some where quite casual, asking how her day had been and if she had any big plans for her anniversary stream which was coming up in a just a few days.

“I don’t have it all planned out quite yet, but I was thinking to invite one guy for every year I’d been doing this! Sort of like how candles come on a birthday cake! At least I want them to come on ME like a birthday cake” That last part she said with a dreamy stare, almost zoning out imagining it.

“Well, anyways. It’s been fun you guys. Be sure to catch my stream tomorrow, I’ll be doing a threesome with Hideki from earlier today and his friend! Should be fun!” She’d just received a message before going live from Hideki, who had found a partner for a threesome, as per her request. Sure, she’d prefer one or two more, but she wasn’t one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Hideki had also promised a little surprise for Aiko, which had caught her by surprise as they’d only known each other for a day. Regardless, she caught herself getting excited by the prospect of not fully knowing what was coming her way.

The stream was over and Aiko was getting pretty tired. The toll of having three different sessions in a day like that was making itself apparent as she collapsed on her bed before ever having the chance to change the sheets, let alone get undressed.

She awoke sometime at noon, and was horrified to see that she was running incredibly late to her appointment with Hideki. She still made an effort to stick to her word and arrive on time whenever she had plans with someone. Looking down at herself she noticed how her hair was messy and she reeked of piss and sex. That’s what you get for falling asleep in your own squirt I guess. Despite looking and smelling like hot garbage Aiko acknowledged the fact that she had to leave right away if she was to have any hope of arriving on time.

She practically ran the whole way to Hideki’s place. It wasn’t very far, but it was more than enough of a distance to make her break out into a full sweat. She arrived at his door panting like a dog and drenched in sweat. She rang the bell and waited patiently as she tried to fix her hair and look somewhat presentable.

Meanwhile Hideki was sitting on his couch with his “friend”, watching some garbage tv show when he heard the doorbell ring.

“That must be her, I’ll get the door” The door wasn’t very far from where he was sitting. The dorm room was tiny. Only consisting of a small hallway with a tiny bathroom and a kitchen/livingroom/bedroom area at the end. Somehow he’d managed to squeeze in a couch, Tv and queen sized bed into the tight space. There wasn’t much room to maneuver around though.

As Hideki opened the door he was met by a wall of rich pungent smell. His second impression was the wreck of a woman that was Aiko.

“You look like shit” He told her outright

“I know, I was running late and had no chance to change or fix my hair..”

“You smell even worse” He added, not making any attempt to milden Aiko’s obviously humiliating situation. He knew she had a thing for being degraded, and was honestly just trying to get her in the mood for what was to come next.

“Anyways, come on inside. Fuck, I’ll probably have to vent my whole apartment for days after you leave..”