The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story title: Daddy’s Dirty Toy

There is a sequel to this, explaining more about the mind control potion, which will be coming next week, I hope. It’s gonna be from the dad’s point of view, but it’s currently a work in progress.

Chapter 1

“Dinner’s… Oh my God!”

That’s all daddy manages to say-slash-squeak before he scrambles out of my bedroom, horrified.

Or is it mortified?

In my defense, he should’ve knocked. After all, this isn’t just his daughter’s room, but a 19 year old young woman’s bedroom and I might’ve been in a state of undress, changing clothes, or as it happened, watching porn and masturbating.

It’s all ruined, now.

Not just my arousal, my almost within reach climax, but also… how the hell am I supposed to go downstairs for dinner now, or breakfast tomorrow, or really leave my room for any reason, knowing that my daddy’s seen me with my tits out and a hand so deeply lodged in my pussy, it’s as if I was searching for Narnia down there?

I don’t really watch porn all that much, but I was feeling doubly horny today and since I don’t have a boyfriend, what else am I supposed to do to deal with my hormones?

Oh God, he’s going to think I’m some pervert!

I should explain myself, shouldn’t I?

But then again, it’s not as if I was in the family bathroom, but in my bedroom. Daddy should know better than to come in unannounced, right? I mean, I guess I could’ve locked the door, but why would I? It’s not like I live with anyone other than him and he never entered my room without knocking before, so…

Yeah, I’m panicking, aren’t I?

I don’t want him to think that I’m a freak or something and yes, those are mighty words coming from someone who is still lying on her bed, naked, my tits on full display and my panties around one ankle.

I suppose I should start by making myself presentable and then facing the situation.

When I finally make my way downstairs, daddy notices me, but he doesn’t say anything, nor look into my eyes. Instead, it seems like he’s trying to stare a hole in my shirt, his gaze stuck more or less on where my boobs are, underneath it.

“It’s all ready, dig in,” he says, referring to my dinner, and then he turns his back on me, looking for something in the fridge.

I know that I need to say something.

He’s my father, after all, and it’s not as if he was spying on me, right?

“Are you… um, okay, daddy?” I ask, feeling very stupid as soon as the words are out.

“Sure,” he says, but his tone suggests otherwise.

I can tell that he’s tense, from the way his muscles are taut, to how he keeps glancing at me when he thinks that I’m not looking.

“It’s okay, daddy. It’s not like you’re a total stranger.”

He snorts, but then he takes a deep breath and nods.

“That’s not the point. I’m sorry, honey. I didn’t think you’d be…”

He trails off, but I know what he’s thinking.

“Having fun?” I ask.

“Right,” he says, chuckling, and then he looks away. “It’s just that you’re such a tomboy, wearing those baggy hoodies and oversized pants, I guess I sometimes think you’re a son more than a daughter and, well, I wasn’t prepared for seeing your, you know, your…”

“Tits?” I suggest, grinning.

He’s definitely cringing on the inside, but he nods.

“Yeah.”

“They’re not even that big,” I say, cupping myself.

Daddy’s eyes bulge.

“I think they’re perfect,” he counters, but he must realize what he’s just said because he immediately follows this with, “I shouldn’t have said that. It’s not what you think!”

I laugh.

“I know, daddy. You just want to be supportive, right?”

“Right,” he says.

We then eat in almost complete silence and while the meal is delicious, as always, I suddenly find I’m extremely tired, more so than I was an hour ago. I chalk it up to the adrenaline surge from earlier, that must’ve sapped my strength, because it’s getting harder and harder not to yawn or to even keep my eyes open.

I excuse myself from the table and just as I get up, I pass out.

The weirdest dream happens to me overnight.

It’s ridiculously real for how unreal its subject matter is: I’m dreaming that I’m in my bed, laying flatly on my back, with daddy nestled between my legs, kissing my tits.

He’s so gentle and sweet, and I love it so much, that when I feel his hand snake between my thighs, I spread my legs wider apart, allowing him better access to my body. I’m expecting him to play with my pussy, but instead he goes even lower, kissing my stomach, my navel, and then finally he reaches my cunt.

His lips close around my clit and he starts sucking it into his mouth.

This is heaven.

I’m moaning his name, my hips bucking towards his face, my body begging him for more, and when I feel his fingers penetrate me, I think I’m going to lose my mind. He’s playing with me so expertly, as if he’s had practice, as if he’s been inside me before, and when he finds my g-spot, I start to lose control of my limbs. I can barely breathe, my moans are getting louder and louder, and then when he starts licking me in tandem with fingering me, I just explode, my body shaking like I’m having a seizure, and I’m soaking the bed sheets with my juices.

I can’t believe how good it feels, for simply a wet dream.

Then, I swear I can feel his cock, so big and hard, poking at my pussy lips, but I’m so turned on that I can barely think, let alone resist him. I want him inside me, I need to feel him, and when I tell him this, I hear him chuckle, which is so sexy that I get even wetter.

“Are you sure?” he asks, but there’s something off about his tone.

It sounds a little different than I’m used to and then, before I get the chance to re-confirm my consent, he’s already pushing himself inside me. The pain is brief and soon forgotten, washed away by pleasure. My pussy feels so tight, so full, and as he’s pumping his cock inside me, I just can’t take it anymore and I cum again, my legs locking around him, forcing him to stay put, and then, an instant later, we’re both crying out, our bodies shaking and shuddering, and we’re climaxing together, like in my porno.

It’s the best feeling ever.

Too bad it’s just a dream.

And so, just like that, it’s all darkness again and I drift back into a dreamless sleep.

When I’m awake next, it’s early morning.

My eyes are wide open and the first thing I notice is the light coming from the window. It’s almost a normal day, but I realize I’m somehow all sweaty, my heart pounding erratically in my chest, and the worst is when I try to sit up: something’s gushing from my pussy.

Wait a second…

That’s not something.

That’s cum.

Oh my God!

How did this happen?

Was my dream… not a dream?