The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story title: Daddy’s Dirty Toy

Chapter 2

I’m pacing back and forth in my bedroom now, confused, conflicted, panicked as all hell.

Daddy would never do such a thing to me, his own daughter.

Fucking me in my sleep would make him a monster and he’s anything but. He’s always been so protective of me, so supportive of all my stupid ideas, so sweet and caring, how could he also be the kind of man who takes advantage of my vulnerability?

But then, if he didn’t have sex with me, why would sperm be leaking out of me?

There’s no one else in this house with us and I distinctly, vividly, remember I’d been dreaming of him.

Of how his lips were kissing my tits and then my pussy, how he made me climax and then finally how he pushed himself inside me, filling me to the brim, stretching my little cunt with his enormous cock.

No, this can’t be it.

I sound as if I’d enjoyed it and that cannot be.

It’s too taboo.

Too immoral.

It’s probably one of those things where I had a sex dream, but in my sleep, my body thought that it was really happening and so I got wet and it’s not his cum, but mine.

Yes, that has to be it, because there’s no way my daddy would fuck his only daughter, the apple of his eye.

He’s always taken care of me and made sure that I had everything I wanted, even if it meant depriving himself. Back when I was little and we were broke, if I needed a new pair of shoes, then he’d sell his and buy some for me, because I was more important than him.

So no, there’s no way he’d ever treat me like a sex toy.

And yet, when I’m done dressing and I head downstairs for breakfast, I feel as if he looks a little guilty, as if he was up to something last night and now he’s hiding the evidence.

“Hey, sweetie,” he says. “I made you breakfast and a lemonade.”

His face is paler than usual and he looks like he barely slept last night.

“Thank you!”

I’m trying my best to be nonchalant and to act like my regular, happy, carefree self. I have to keep him from suspecting that I know what he did.

“You look a little tired,” I add, hoping he’ll slip up and confess, but daddy only smiles and shakes his head.

“I’m alright,” he says. “How did you sleep?”

“Um… fine.”

I have to avert my gaze, because I’m feeling ashamed of my own reactions from last night. I was wet for him, dripping and throbbing.

“Liar. You were asleep like a log,” daddy says, pouring himself some coffee and joining me at the breakfast table.

The lemonade tastes absolutely delicious, more so than usual, and I try not to stare at him as I take a few sips.

“Really? Were you in my room, checking up on me?”

“Maybe.”

I continue to just smile at him, and in a few seconds, the awkwardness, the suspicion, the shame and the anger are all gone, replaced by this sort of odd giddiness. It’s as if I’d gobbled them up along with my drink and my mood’s instantly better for it.

Daddy, too, seems to notice the change in me.

“How about you come give me a good morning kiss, honey?”

My heart does a little happy dance at his words and I get up from my chair, running over to him, and throwing myself into his arms. He chuckles at my eagerness, hugging me back tightly and holding me still as he places a series of tiny, tender kisses all over my face and neck.

“You’re being extra cuddly today,” he comments, pulling back a little to get a better look at me. “How was your lemonade?”

“Delicious,” I say, licking my lips and smiling at him. “As always. You make the best comfort drinks in the world, daddy.”

Despite this sudden wave of euphoria that’s washing over me, making me feel as if I’m floating, despite the tingling in my pussy and the butterflies in my belly, there’s something else, too, poking at the edge of my consciousness.

I was suspicious of daddy about something, wasn’t I?

But I can’t quite seem to remember what it was all about and the way he’s mauling my breast with his palm sure ain’t helping jog my memory.

“You know you’re my little angel, right?” he whispers. “I’d never do anything to hurt you. I love you too much.”

“Of course, daddy,” I purr, melting under his touch. “You’re my knight in shining armor.”

“Damn straight I am,” he growls, pretending to attack my neck with his mouth, grazing his teeth across my sensitive skin, right above where my pulse is strongest. I can’t help a shudder. “I’m your only knight and nobody’s ever allowed to ride on a dragon and rescue you. Do you understand me, princess?”

“Yes, daddy,” I giggle.

“That’s my girl.”

He helps me get up, then, and lifts me onto the table, placing himself between my legs and working on removing my clothes. My hoodie is the first thing to go and then he pulls off my tank top and then my bra, my tits falling out and swaying slightly.

“Such a pretty, little slut,” he hums. “Perfect, pink nipples and big, juicy boobs.”

I whimper a little, his words sending jolts of electricity to my pussy, making me squirm and wiggle. He’s staring at my naked upper body with his mouth open and I can tell he wants me bad.

“Show me your cock, daddy,” I tell him, my voice coming out more demanding than I meant it to.

Wait.

I’m asking him to do what now?!

“Since you’re asking so nicely,” he grins, pulling down his jeans and letting his rock-hard cock spring free. “You like what you see?”

I nod.

I love it.

His dick is perfect.

Big and thick, with a vein running along the side and the tip glistening with precum.

I lick my lips as I imagine myself sucking on it and daddy’s eyes narrow as he sees what I’m doing.

“You want this big cock inside your little cunt, don’t you?”

I nod, again, this time a lot more eagerly, and he laughs, a deep, throaty, sexy laugh.

“Take off your pants, princess. Daddy’s going to fuck that tight pussy until you beg him to stop.”

He helps me shimmy out of my pants and panties and then he pushes two fingers into my slit, finding me soaking wet and ready for him.

“My, my, you are a horny slut, aren’t you?”

I blush, because for some reason, I am?

I’ve been feeling incredibly horny lately, which was why I was masturbating yesterday, when he caught me.

There it is again, that odd sensation like there’s something I’m missing here, but then he starts fingering me, rubbing my clit with his thumb, and I start panting like a bitch in heat, everything all too soon forgotten.

“That’s it,” daddy purrs. “Such a good, little girl. My perfect, obedient babygirl.”

I’m whimpering now, squirming on the table and grinding myself against his hand, desperately chasing release, when suddenly, he stops and pulls away.

“Why’d you stop, daddy?”

I can hear the disappointment and frustration in my voice, but he only chuckles and picks me up, carrying me over to the living room and throwing me onto the couch.

“Spread your legs,” he orders, and I comply immediately, showing him my drenched, pink cunt.

“Now play with yourself while I watch,” he adds, taking off his shirt and sitting down on the armchair opposite the couch, his big, fat cock pointing towards the ceiling. “I wanna see what you were doing to yourself yesterday, behind my back.”

I’m hesitant to do as he’s telling me, because that’s a bit too naughty and embarrassing for my taste, but my fingers find their way to my pussy anyway and soon I’m pleasuring myself for him, my fingers slick and warm, moving in and out, then around and around, rubbing my clit in circles, while daddy stares at me and jerks off.

“Come on, faster, now,” he groans.

I obey, picking up the speed, and a few dirty minutes later, I’m rewarded for my effort, a strong, mind-blowing orgasm coursing through me, leaving me panting and moaning.

“Now suck on my cock,” he commands and I get up, crawling towards him, and opening my mouth wide for him to feed me his dick.

It’s a challenge, getting his monster into my mouth, and I can’t help drooling a little, but I do as he says, bobbing my head up and down and massaging his balls with one hand, the other busy pinching and fondling my tits.

I’m not sure how long this goes on, daddy thrusting his hips up and fucking my face, my mouth and throat getting sore and full of his manhood, but then he stops and pushes me onto the carpet, lying on top of me and kissing me hungrily.

“Who do you belong to, little slut?”

“You, daddy.”

“Damn right you do.”

With those words, he lines himself up with my entrance and pushes inside. My pussy walls yield for him, his dick slowly parting me, sliding inside, inch after inch, until I feel as if he’s reached the very end of me.

“Fuck, your cunt is still so tight, like I haven’t deflowered you months ago. I fucking love it,” he growls, and then he starts pumping his cock in and out of me, slowly at first, and then faster, faster, faster, the sound of flesh smacking flesh and our moans echoing off the walls, filling the entire house.

“Yes, yes, yes, fuck, daddy, just like that, please, harder!”

I’m babbling, begging, whimpering and mewling and I’m aware of what a complete and utter mess I am, but daddy’s not faring much better, his thrusts getting erratic and his breathing labored, his face red and contorted, until he finally comes, filling me with his seed.

We stay like that for a few moments, me lying underneath him, his dick buried deep inside my cunt, until he finally pulls out and I can feel his cum dripping down my thigh.

“What did I ever do to deserve a princess like you, babygirl?”

“You made me the way I am, daddy,” I answer him.

“And what way is that?”

“A cumdumpster,” I whisper, a small, proud smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. “Your personal cumdumpster. A nasty, slutty, submissive cumdumpster.”

He hugs me tightly, then, kissing the top of my head and telling me how much he loves me, how much I mean to him, and how special I am.

“I’ll bring you something to drink, okay, honey?”

“Okay,” I murmur, nodding happily and getting up, heading for the bathroom to take a shower and wash his cum and sweat off me.

It’s only once I’m in there, standing under the hot stream of water, that the memories come back to me. They’re disjointed and vague at first, but soon, they’re becoming clearer, more vivid, and I remember, finally, what I’d forgotten: daddy’s been fucking me for a while now.

But how come I couldn’t remember any of it until now?

How come I’m so happy to let him, when it happens?

How come… shit.

It’s the drinks!

Whatever’s in them, it’s making me into this… this… horny bimbo that’s hit with amnesia right after it happens.

I’ve got to confront him, but… no.

No, I can’t do it.

Something is holding me back, stopping me from saying a word, and when I finally leave the shower and return to the living room, dressed only in a bathrobe, the question dies on my lips.

Daddy’s waiting for me with another lemonade, and he looks so handsome, his blue eyes sparkling and his dark hair disheveled, and before I can stop myself, I’m already reaching for the glass and lifting it up to my lips.

“It’s a new recipe, what do you think?”

“I like it,” I say, my voice sounding strange to me, as if it’s not even mine.

I want to ask him what he’s putting into my drinks, what the hell is happening to me, but somehow, I just can’t. Instead, I drink the rest of the glass and then smile at him as sweetly as I can, letting the robe drop from my body.

“I’m ready for the next round, daddy.”

And just like that, it’s as if a spell was cast, and we’re right back into the realm of the impossible, daddy on the armchair and me on the floor, his dick in my mouth, then in my pussy, the whole thing repeated over and over again, until he’s finally done with me and I’m passed out in a heap, his cum dripping out of me and staining the rug.