The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story title: Daddy’s Dirty Toy

Chapter 3

This has been going on for months now.

I think.

I can’t quite tell, to be honest, since I can’t really remember anything from the time before it started.

It must have happened gradually, though.

Right?

I must have gone from being his regular, innocent, obedient daughter to his little, sex-crazed fucktoy somehow, but I just can’t put my finger on how exactly that transition occurred.

I’m also no longer sure about my personality, my tastes and likes, dislikes. Have I always been this shabby tomboy? Am I really that disgusted with boys my age? Should I really not be out there, dating, partying, like other girls? It’s as if my identity is slipping through my fingers and I’m starting to wonder if daddy’s behind that, too, if he’s somehow not just using me for sex, but also molding me into whatever he thinks is the best version of me.

And the worst part of it is, I’m not even mad.

I’m not even trying to stop him.

It’s like that, too, has been taken from me, the desire to act out, rebel, or call him out for brainwashing me, at the very least. All I want is to be his perfect, obedient little girl and for him to cuddle me or use my body to make himself feel good.

In fact, I’m currently in the shower, washing myself up, when I suddenly feel a strong urge to go into his bedroom and get him to fuck me.

I can’t even tell what triggers it, but it’s almost as if a voice inside my head is screaming at me, begging me to do it, to get my daddy’s cock and have him pound my little pussy, stretch me wide and fill me up with his cum.

Shit, I’m getting extremely horny again.

I don’t even dry myself or bother putting any clothes on. I’m rushing through the hallways, completely naked, and as soon as I get to his door, I knock twice and wait for him to invite me inside.

“Come in,” his voice reaches me.

As soon as I’m in, daddy smiles at me, patting his lap.

“Hello, little slut. What can daddy do for you?”

“I need your cock,” I tell him, no point beating around the bush.

“You’re getting a little bold, aren’t you, honey? You don’t even want your drink first?”

“No, please, I just need your dick inside me, daddy.”

I can hear myself speaking, and it’s as if I’m an observer, a bystander. As if the person that’s talking, that’s begging her daddy to fuck her is not really me, but a puppet controlled by some external force.

And daddy’s loving it, the look on his face as he sees me approach him, completely naked and dripping wet from the shower, is unmistakable. He’s loving every minute of it and the thought of it makes me tingle and throb between the legs.

“Is that so, little slut?”

“Yes, it’s not just a want, it’s a need,” I say, throwing myself at him, kissing him wildly, frantically, clawing at his pants, desperate to get him out.

He chuckles, holding me still, and then he gets up and picks me up, throwing me on the bed and climbing on top of me.

“Such a dirty girl,” he says. “Daddy’s whore.”

“Yes, I’m a dirty, naughty, filthy little slut,” I purr, wiggling my ass, desperate to feel him.

“I think someone’s forgetting her place. You don’t get to command me.”

His expression darkens a little, just enough to let me know he’s not teasing me, but is serious about punishing me, and he turns me around, pushing my head down into the mattress and holding me like that, my butt up and exposed, while I wait for him to make his next move.

“Count, or I’m going to keep going until I’ve made it to a hundred and you’ll be passed out from the pain and pleasure.”

“One,” I murmur, as his palm connects with my ass, the skin stinging and burning. “Two. Three.”

By the time I’ve gotten to the fifteenth hit, my cheeks are already on fire, but the throbbing between my legs is intensifying. It hurts, but I don’t want him to stop.

I want more.

“Twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three,” I pant.

I’m so wet, now, that the inside of my thighs is slick with my juices.

My daddy spanks me until he gets to thirty, and then he leans in, spreading my ass cheeks and pushing his tongue inside my hole. I shriek, the sudden sensation unexpected, and then I relax, letting him fuck me with his mouth.

“I could lick you for hours,” he groans, pulling back and wiping his lips. “You have no idea how good you taste, little slut.”

I’m shaking, now, from the desire for him to keep doing what he’s doing, from the need for him to fill me up, to use me, to stretch my cunt.

“Please, daddy,” I start to whimper.

“Please what?”

“I need you inside me, please, I’m so horny, I’ll do anything!”

I’m writhing beneath him now, rubbing myself against his leg, desperate for a release, when he pushes me back down and slams his cock into me. I let out a long cry, the pleasure almost too much to bear, and he starts pounding my pussy with a frenzy, his balls slapping against my clit and sending shock waves of electricity through me.

I’m a babbling mess, begging him for more, and he obliges, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling on it, the sharp pain only adding to the sensations that are currently rocking my body.

“Fuck, little slut, your cunt is so fucking tight,” he groans.

“It’s because you’re so big, daddy, oh god, it feels so good!”

The words come out automatically, without my really thinking about them, but I can tell they please him, because he’s fucking me even harder now, and in a few minutes, he comes, burying his cock deep inside my pussy and shooting his load.

He pulls out and lies down next to me, pulling me closer to him and kissing my neck.

“You’ve been such a good girl,” he whispers. “Letting me breed you this week.”

I’ve never really thought about having kids, not until recently, but now, all I can think about is the prospect of carrying daddy’s babies and taking care of them with him.

“It’s so fucking hot, knowing that my little cumdumpster is going to be growing my baby inside her belly,” he goes on. “I can’t wait for you to get fat and round, knowing it’s my child you’re carrying. I might just knock you up every year after that. What do you say?”

“I say please,” I purr.

“Such a good, obedient slut.”

He gives me another kiss, and I can feel his hand trailing down, towards my breasts, where it finds a nipple and begins playing with it.

“Give me a little while and then let’s go for round two, shall we? Daddy’s still got a lot of pent-up cum for you.”

The morning after, when I wake up, I feel groggy and a little sore, but mostly, I just feel happy. I’m in daddy’s bedroom, still, and he’s sleeping next to me, his muscular body barely covered with a blanket, revealing a massive shoulder and a chiseled, sculpted chest.

I’ve always known daddy was handsome and attractive, but I never really noticed how sexy and ripped he is.

It’s not like he spends a lot of time working out in a gym like other guys, but all those years spent in the yard and carrying heavy boxes at his job must have had an effect, because his biceps are bulging and his six pack is well-defined.

I’ve got to have him again.

But this time, I’m not going to wait for him to wake up and order me around.

I want him all to myself and I want to take the lead, for once.

As gently and quietly as possible, I pull the covers off him, and start licking his cock, working my way from the base to the tip, and then I wrap my lips around it and begin bobbing my head up and down, sucking on it eagerly.

It takes a few minutes, but he wakes up and realizes what’s happening.

“Mmm, good morning, little slut,” he murmurs, his voice raspy.

I don’t respond, continuing to work on his dick, and then he pulls me up and pushes me onto the mattress, climbing on top of me.

“Looks like daddy’s not the only one who’s in the mood for some morning fun,” he says. “Let’s see how wet your cunt is.”

I part my legs for him and he pushes a finger inside, his eyes widening a little.

“You’re soaked,” he groans, and then, in one smooth motion, he slips his cock inside.

He’s right, I am wet, and the combination of the fluids coming out of me and the fact that we’ve fucked multiple times last night, means he slides right into me, making me moan and arch my back.

“What a perfect dirty toy you are,” he growls. “You just love being fucked, don’t you?”

“Yes, daddy,” I moan, feeling him stretch me.

“I love the sounds you make,” he says. “I love hearing how much you enjoy being bred.”

He picks up the pace, now, ramming his dick into me with a relentless fury, and soon enough, I can feel him starting to shoot his cum inside me, the warmth spreading throughout my belly.

We lie together for a while longer, and then get up and get ready.

As I’m making breakfast, I suddenly realize I’ve been neglecting my studies and college work for weeks, now, and even though my teachers have been understanding, the school year’s about to come to a close and I have no idea if I’m going to pass.

But if I’m going to be carrying daddy’s babies, what do I even need a college degree for?

I reach out for some spices and in my absent-mindedness, I knock over a jar I don’t remember having put there. The glass container breaks and it’s powdery contents spill all over the kitchen floor.

“Damnit,” I mutter.

“What’s that?”

I look up and see daddy’s watching me, his eyes narrowed.

“Nothing, I just broke a jar,” I mumble, and kneel down to pick up the shards, among which a label catches my eye.

Cupid’s Love Potion, a mind altering drug for the slut within her.

The words are barely registering in my brain, like my neurons are fighting against logic and common sense, and then I’m suddenly pulled back, back into reality, and my heart sinks.

That’s it.

That’s how he’s been controlling me.

I can’t believe I’ve been brainwashed and have lost all sense of myself.

How could I be so stupid?

“Come here, little slut,” daddy says, and I freeze, my body responding to the command before I can stop it.

I’m walking towards him, as if in a trance, and I’m trying to tell myself that this isn’t me, this is the potion, but it’s no use.

I’m helpless and hopeless, a victim of my own lust, and all I can do is go to him and let him cup my pussy with his palm and squeeze, the pain and pleasure mixing and making my head swim.

“I think we’re ready to continue with the second medication,” he says, producing a small vial of pink fluid and unscrewing the cap. “Drink, little slut.”

And I’m obeying, letting him pour the liquid into my mouth, a warm, sweet substance that makes me salivate and shiver.

“There, that wasn’t so hard, was it?”

“No, daddy,” I murmur.

I can feel myself slipping away again, and the last thing I remember is him leaning in and kissing me, and then it’s like I’m not even there, the world around me going blank and then dark.

Is this the end of me, as a person?