The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Daemon Squad — One

Synopsis: A secret international agency battles to keep us safe from the demonic world

Chapter One — Bertha

“Did you hear what happened to Coulson?” Lyn asked

“No, what?” Jen asked

“He was exorcised”

“No!”

“Yeah”

“But he was in our class”

“Yeah, I know”

“Ladies!” Mitch growled, looking over from the front seat of the van.

“Sorry, Sir” Lyn and Jan said in unison.

Lyn looked at Stan, smiling in the rear-view mirror. Stan drove on with a smile. Lyn was annoyed. Stan was not only senior to her, but her elder brother.

The two younger agents bit their lips.

DS-Agents all, moving through a city. A city that’s citizens had no idea of the war being fought in their midst.

They drew up in the St. Hubbins District.

Stan leapt out and then opened the slide door where the girls sat. Mitch spun his seat around.

“Okay” he said with his clipboard on his lap “This is an easy assignment Agent Smith he said to Lyn, “You two will follow Subject 78R-4898-D”

“Bertha” Stan said

“Enough of that” Mitch said

“Sorry sir”

“You will of course take notes of your observations of the subject” Mitch continued with his briefing. “The subject is a Level 6 threat, but I still want you to maintain a standard distance. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Sir” the girls said in unison

“Well, is there anything more?”

“Jus…” Jen began

“No, Sir” Lyn interrupted “Everything is fine”

“Good” Mitch said “I’ll send someone to pick you up at Alpha Hour”

“Yes, Sir” the girls said in unison and got out of the van

“Be careful girls” Stan said as he rolled the door closed “Try not to get downwind”

He laughed at his own joke and ran around to get in the driver’s seat.

The two girls watched as the van pulled away.

“What did he mean Bertha?” Jan asked

“She’s a Birther” Lyn said

“A what?”

“Sheeesh” Lyn gasped as they turned and walked up the street “How did you get through Vore Studies”

“I didn’t take Vore Studies”

“What?” Lyn gasped, stopping and looking at her friend “No… wait? I thought everyone had to do it”

“I was told it was optional” Jan said

“Fuck” Lyn spat as she turned back and they started to walk again.

“Well.. anyway” Lyn continued “She’s a ‘bottom feeder’”

“What?”

“You know?”

“No.. I don’t”

“She eats people with her pussy”

“What?”

“Yes”

“She just eats them?”

“Yes”

“Through her…?”

“Her pussy, yes…” Lyn said “She draws them up into her and absorbs them.”

“So she just kills people?”

“Just?”

“Like… I mean… she doesn’t possess them?”

“She can” Lyn said “She has an umbilical cord she can release and it will pump you so full of her demonic fluids you’d do anything for her”

“That’s fucked up”

“Well.. this is Daemon Squad!”

“So, tell me about Mark Coulson?”

“He was possessed”

“By what… not a Bertha…”

“No, a succubus”

“What, no! Get away!”

“Yeah… she turned him”

“But what about his amulet?” Jan asked

“He still had it on… that’s what’s so fucked up about this”

“But… how?” Jan gasped incredulously. “It’s supposed to protect its wearer”

“Yes, but remember” Lyn said “You have to believe!”

“I wonder why he stopped bel…”

“Shhhh” Lyn said raising her hand “There she is!”

“Who?”

“Subject 78R-4898-D”

“Bertha?”

“Yes, Bertha” Lyn sighed

“Bertha” was a tall chubby figure. She had large breasts and a figure hidden by a single piece dress going down to below her knees. She waddled around clutching a large hessian shoulder bag.

She wore a large sunhat.

It was hard for them to see her face. Her face was not unpleasant, even if plump. She had however icy blue eyes.

“She’s stalking” Lyn said as she gazed through a small set of binoculars

“How can you tell?”

“Vore Studies!” Lyn snapped

“I told you…” Jen began

“Shhhh!” Lyn hissed “She’s looking to feed”

“What do we do if she finds…” Jen began

“We’ve been told only to observe” Lyn said.

“Even if she takes prey”

“Our orders…” Lyn said now really quite annoyed by her partner.

Lyn let her own thoughts get carried to when her brother told her of his first partner - Matt Shue. Only he referred to him as Mutt - “The brains of a dachshund” Stan used to say. Lyn thought of calling Jen “Mutt”. She caught herself smiling.

They moved closer to their target.

Bertha stopped at the head of a laneway. She looked about as if checking to see if she was being followed. She was. But, she didn’t notice the two agents who performed a classic deception. Lyn turned in on Jen and kissed her hard on the lips.

Jen’s initial reaction was to pull away, but then her training clicked in and she drew a hand around Lyn’s ass.

Bertha saw them across the street and ignored them as she continued to scan along. Quite incorrectly her focus zoomed in on a black guy sitting on a bus bench… he was too well dressed for public transport - her mind clicked into gear assuming he might be someone to pose a danger to her. But as luck would have it the B490 bus came along and when it left he was gone.

She scanned back again, passing as quickly by the two girls making-out.

She went down the laneway.

Tom Greenway was 52. He had fallen on hard times. He was homeless. He lived in the laneway. His clothes were remarkably neat and clean - courtesy of yesterday’s charity giveaway at St. Marks church; around the corner.

He pushed a shopping cart along as he moved about with care to pick up anything he might be able to make money out of.

He was surprised as Bertha appeared suddenly behind him. She was large, intimidating, but she smiled.

“Fuck!” he gasped, “You scared the shit out of me?”

The two agents moved to a better location. Jen’s watch was a recorder and she zoomed it in on the target.

“Sorry” Bertha smiled.

She took another look up and down the lane.

Tom even craned his head up and down as if trying to see what she was looking for.

“Can I help you?” he asked

“I’m hungry” she smiled

“And?”

Suddenly she grabbed him, picking him up easily. She held him behind the neck

She lifted her dress up

Her ‘vagina’ was a long slit almost up to her belly-button

He went to scream as she forced his face into her. She stepped forward as she pushed him between her legs.

His whole head was engulfed by her sex.

An appendage insider her worked forward, found his mouth and forced its way inside. It enlarged.

She released her hand-hold

He wasn’t going anywhere now.

She injected him with chemicals and he stopped resisting. Now it was a matter of moments as her vagina trembled and drew him into her; somewhat like a snake taking its prey whole

She stepped forward again, and at each moment she drew more of him into her

She grunted as his shoulders drew into her.

She turned slightly. It was easy getting him into her side-on.

Tom couldn’t see inside her. He felt her though, warm, wet, tight. Her vagina fitting like a glove around him.

He was somehow still able to breath, through the appendage in his throat. The chemicals inside him made his smile, he was in fact having a ‘trip’. It kept him docile as he was consumed.

The two agents were both horrified and fascinated as they watched a man disappear in a matter of minutes

As he was drawn in, a boot feel from his foot onto the ground. The other went in with him, clothes and all.

She stood for a moment, her belly stretched.

She burped. She pulled her dress down, into place and made sure everything about it looked normal.

Suddenly the other boot fell too. She looked about her again and seeing she had been successful in her feeding she merely kicked the boots further into the deritis that lined the laneway.

She took a few unsteady steps as she adjusted with the weight of her meal. And then she moved on back up the laneway.

She passed the agents by without giving them a second-look.

Jen looked at her partner. Lyn was trembling.

“Are you alright?” Jen asked

Lyn corrected herself, she didn’t want to give the wrong impression on her first mission “I’m fine” she said

“The target is getting away”

“Okay” Lyn said, collecting herself, “Let’s go…”

And so they followed “Bertha” another block before the target turned into an apartment complex.

“I was a little stunned back there” Lyn had to admit

“It was amazing” Jen said trying to assure Lyn she didn’t hold it against her “And scary too”

“I hope you don’t mention this in your report"

“No, of course not” Jen smiled, “After-all you’re an amazing kisser”

Both girls looked at each other and burst into laughter.

Jen was happy… it was the first time she’d seen Lyn with a normal ‘human’ response.

They took a note of the apartment and then about an hour later Bertha re-emerged.

It was Lyn who decided to break-in to the apartment. It was an acceptable risk Jen agreed.

Lyn used a credit-card to slid in and open the lock. “Magic!” she joked.

Jen was enjoying Lyn’s more open persona.

They drew their weapons and entered.

Inside the place was a mess. It stunk

In fact the smell got worse the deeper into the apartment they got.

They moved through still, towards the smell.

A closed bedroom door.

Both women stopped and strained to hear anything inside

Lyn nodded and Jen took the door handle and opened slowly

The smell hit them hard as the door opened. Jen wretched.

Lyn flicked on the light.

In the middle of the room, on top of the bed was a large gelatinous mass

“What the fuck…?” Je asked

“Oh, my God” Lyn gasped

“What is it?”

“It’s a cocoon”

“A what?”

“She’s transforming someone into a creature like herself” Lyn said as they approached.

The mass moved slightly. And there was a faint moan

The mass was translucent in some places. Jen shone her light at one point

“Fuck!” she gasped

She could see the woman inside it.

“What are we going to do?” she asked

“Our orders…” Lyn said

“Fuck our orders, there’s a person inside”

“It’s too late” Lyn said

“What do you mean?”

“She’ll already be under the control of the Birther”

“What?”

“Once in this state she’s completely under the creature’s control… her mind will have been gone…”

“Can’t we do something about it?”

“No” Lyn had to admit. And she was right. The woman inside was now where she wanted to be a Birther.

The Birther had cocooned her in a mass that was transforming the woman into a creature like herself. All the chemicals, enzymes, etc. The woman was in a state where her mind was completely accepting of the control of her mistress

You could see … Lyn put in her report …. un-known subject’s body was in flux as she was being transformed. Her mind would have been under the subjects control

When she emerged the two creatures would make love. The sexual coupling of such creatures was itself only ever seen once. Their bodies would partly engulf each other.

Chapter Two — Lyn

Lyn lay in her bath. Lit candles all around. Bubbles covering her in warmth.

Stan tapped lightly on the door and entered. He handed his sister a glass of white wine.

“Thanks” she said as she took it from him

He himself had a can of beer.

He reached over and flipped the lid down and sat his ass on the toilet

She swirled some bubbles up in her hand and blew them at him.

Her breasts rose from the water. Her pink nipples jutted above the bubbles

“So, how was it?” he asked after taking a swig of amber nectar from his cold can.

“I can’t fathom how that poor girl…”

“It’s not a girl anymore” he assured her. “It’s a creature like her… they’ll be lovers for about a week before they need to separate”

“Because of the hunting?”

He simply nodded. The Birthers would find the feeding too competitive and one would be forced to leave the nest… it would be from a fight. It’s how they operated. From an erotic stint to separation.

“Will it get any easier?” she turned and cried

“It will” he assured her.

He lent over and kissed his sister on the forehead and then got up. “I gotta pee” he said as he tipped his can up to show it was empty. It was his fourth.

He kicked up the lid and the seat and undoing his fly let his cock out to urinate.

Lyn downed her drink. Put the glass on the tile floor and then submerged beneath the warm waves of water.

Stan flushed and started to walk out

“Wash your hands!” she demanded.

He stopped and turned around and did so as she got out of the bath behind him.

She threw a towel around herself as the water gurgled away down the drain.

She embraced her brother from behind, pressing her damp breasts against him

“I’m not sure I can do this” she cried into his back

“You will, Sis” he said, “I know you can do this… it’s important work”

She blew her nose “Yes, I guess it is” she said

He drew out of her embrace and went to the bathroom door

“I’ve got dinner going” he said, “Get dressed and come and have some chicken with me”

She nodded and drew the towel back around her to cover her nakedness. She shivered a little from the cool air.

Stan walked into his bedroom

“How is she?” Amanda asked as her husband undid his utility belt. Amanda sat up, the sheet fell away from her chest. She only had a small 32A bust. She liked though having not had to wear bras.

“She’ll be fine” he said.

Amanda was jealous of her husband’s attentions. She got that he had to look after his sister - it was part of his nature. But Lyn was an adult. She should be out on her own - or with another man. She was also annoyed at how close the siblings were. She’d caught her husband sitting on his sister’s bed whilst she sat there, topless.

Mitch had never had any sexual feelings for his sister. But for Amanda it was still a relationship she did not feel comfortable with.

Mitch had practically raised his sister, so they were always going to be close.

“Is he looking at her because of her breasts?” Amanda thought to herself. A hint of jealousy now creeping in.

“What were they doing in the bathroom?” she thought to herself. And then she had an image of Lyn sucking Stan’s dick.

She concentrated on this, both disgusted, and turned on by it at the same time. She thought of his large cock pulsating, shooting his sperm into Lyn’s hungry mouth

Suddenly she shook her head “Sorry, what?”

“I asked if you were okay with Lyn staying here a bit longer?”

“How much longer?” she said, now angrily

“Not much longer”

“I think she ought to find herself somewhere else” Amanda said

“She will”

“I mean soon”

“What?”

“I don’t like it” Amanda said, and she pulled up the sheets and he drew nearer, in body language terms she was bringing in something between them; a barrier.

“Does it bother you that much?”

“Bother me?” she spat, “Why’s this about me?”

“It’s just…”

“Don’t make me out to be the bad person here” she snapped

“I…”

“Good night” she said and she turned around and lay down

“Baby?”

She pulled the sheet up over her head.

Mitch didn’t know why his wife was so hostile.

Chapter Three — Amanda

“That’s a beautiful dress”

“Sorry?” Amanda said

“I said that’s a beautiful dress”

Amanda looked at the woman in the shop. The woman wore black, all black, black eye-liner, black lipstick. Long, but luxurious black hair. Her figure was full, feminine. Unlike Amanda’s almost boyish figure.

The woman was very pale.

“It looks good on you” the woman said, “If you don’t mind my saying”

Amanda looked about the boutique.

“My name’s Lilith” holding out a long sleek white hand

“Amanda” Amanda smiled taking it.

“I bet your husband will be impressed”

“Sorry? Huh?” Amanda said “How did you know I’m married”

Lilith pointed at the ring on Amanda’s hand. Amanda blushed. How stupid? She thought to herself.

“Why don’t you try this one on…?” Lilith said furnishing a short red outfit. It seemed to glimmer in the light

Amanda was at once fascinated by it. She touched it. The material seemed to wrap around her hand, caressing her.

“Oh, my” she gasped. There was something about the dress….

“Try it on” Lilith said… “Your husband won’t be able to resist”

“I…” she gasped. She wondered for a moment… did Lilith even work there?

She took the dress and stepped back into the alcove that was a dressing-room.

She didn’t even draw the curtain back

She peeled off the dress she had on. All she wore was panties. She pulled the red dress on and as it slid over her it seemed again to wrap itself around her body. As it it were a snake engulfing her in its mouth

It rode down her body.

“I…” she gasped impressed by how it clung to her. Her little titty buds pressing out against it

She admired it in the mirror and then suddenly noticed Lilith was in the change space with her

“Excuse me?” Amanda gasped

“Take off your panties” Lilith breathed against her neck

“What?”

“You don’t want to wear panties with that…”

“Er…”

“You want to look good for your husband…”

“Yes”

“Take them off”

“Yes” Amanda said and she pulled them off

Lilith whisked them away, Amanda didn’t see where they went.

Suddenly Lilith brought a cut throat razor up to Amanda’s throat

Amanda’s head tucked in defensively

“What are you going to do?”

“Let me…” Lilith smiled as she drew the razor down Amanda, not quite touching her, but menacingly.

Amanda shivered

The hand reached between her legs

Amanda turned around and Lilith was now on one knee. She had the dress pulled up a little and she gently grazed the blade against Amanda’s pubis, harvesting the blonde hairs there

Amanda trembled as Lilith shaved her.

“We want to look attractive for our husband, don’t we” she purred

“Yes” Amanda sighed

It was both menacing and erotic as Lilith, so close to her sex scrapped away the curly hairs there

Amanada trembled.

Lilith seemed to deeply inhale Amanda’s scent.

“Your husband needs to appreciate you” Lilith purred

“Yes” Amanda agreed and she closed her eyes as a vision of her husband coming home and tearing at her dress in desperation to fuck her… she sighed as she thought of him raping her…forcing himself into her.

In an instant she felt a sting; as if she’d been bit.

And then Amanda found herself at home. She was in the bathroom looking at herself in the red dress. She ran her hands down her sides. She didn’t know how she’d got home.

She picked up a brush and started to brush her long blonde hair. It was sexy, she felt sexy

Then she looked at the handle of the brush. It went in her mouth. She thought of her husband, she’d blown him only once but she dreamt now of doing it again… and then…

Into her asshole.

She bucked. The round brush handle pushed up into her rectum. She gasped, and came.

“Fuck my ass” she gasped as she thought of her husband inside her there.

She began to shove the brush in harder “Yes! Fuck me!” she screamed

Her orgasm was loud and long

Chapter Four — Mitch

Mitch came home. A normal day that day, just work in the office. He enjoyed field work though. More pay, more excitement.

“Baby?” he called out

“In here” she responded from the bedroom

He walked in

She was up on the bed, on her knees, in a sexy red dress.

“Oh honey” she sighed as she pulled her dress up to reveal her glistening shaven sex

“Man!” he staggered “What did you do with my wife?”

“Fuck me” she purred “I want you so bad…”

She turned around and got down on all fours, and the dress rode up to reveal her holes. She wouldn’t have cared where he fucked her. But he was not aware she was willing for a little rear-guard action

He drew his pants down

He got on the bed behind her “Fuck me” she purred again

He pushed into her. She was hot.

She was wet.

He fucked her, humping a couple of times and she groaned with delight at each thrust.

Then she rolled over, her feet went up onto his shoulder he drew his hands up under her dress, feeling her small chest puppies as he pushed into her.

“Ow!” she cried

“What is it honey?”

“Your bracelet cut me” she cried showing her chest. It was red raw. He couldn’t believe it would have that effect on her skin

“Oh, sorry baby”

“Can’t you… can’t you take it off?”

“It’s my amulet, honey”

“I want you so bad… “ she purred, “But it hurts…”

She drew him deeper into her to emphasise the point.

At that feeling of her wrapping around his cock he took it off. He threw the amulet away.

He humped her again and she responded with equal zeal, caressing him, urging him to release.

And then he did. She laughed.

As he was coming inside her he was suddenly pressed forward onto her.

Lilith’s clit stuck out four inches. She pressed it up into his anus

“What the fuck?”

She pushed him down. Amanda pulled on him and together they sandwiched him

Lilith raped him with her engorged clit. It wasn’t big, but it was hard. And of course, an unfamiliar feeling…

“What…?” he gasped

And then suddenly he liked it

“That’s it…” Lilith laughed shrilly as she felt the change in him “Take it like a man”

The rest of the afternoon the three engaged in terribly perverted sex.

Lilith watched as her two minions engaged together. Mitch ass-fucking his wife, even as her rectum was filled with her brown ass goo.

Lilith’s foot touched the amulet. She let out a scream. The two continued to fuck even as she nursed the burn on her toe. Her whole toe looked raw red. As she watched her foot began to heal, but it hurt.

In anger she wanted to kick the amulet under the bed but knew not to touch it again.

Mitch’s face dug into where his cock had been and he slurped on a mix of his wife’s excreta and his semen.

Amanda purred with delight as his tongue delved into her open anus.

The sound of the front door closing brought an end to their perversions

“Mitch?” Lyn called out for her brother…

(to be continued….)

The End