The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dancing Queen

Connie sat at her dresser and applied her lipstick. She stopped and looked at herself more deeply. She sighed. She still felt guilty. A night out without husband Dan.

Sure, Dan was away on a business trip. But Connie was expected to keep house. She’d married Dan at eighteen. He was older than her. She popped out three babies in a row; Anne, Liam, and Barry. Barry was seventeen and still living at home. The other two had already left the nest. Connie missed them; she missed the noise.

She wasn’t yet forty. Was her life over? She wonders what more was in store for her. Lexie her friend had encouraged her to go to College. Connie was scared.

It was enough she was going out without Dan.

“You look great, mom!” Barry said as she came down the stairs.

“Not to revealing?”

“Revealing!” he snorted…

Connie wore a long black skirt and a white blouse-top. She had a small coat on over the top of that, and an over-sized bag for her shoulder. She was neat, but hardly stylish.

“Not bad for an old woman?” she asked as she twirled around in front of him.

“You’re great” he said. She gave him an affectionate peck when she heard the car horn beep.

She knew it was Lexie. “Have a good time” he yelled out after her

“There’s soup in the fridge… you only have to heat…”

“I know… go!” Barry said

“Bye”, she waved

“Bye!” Lexie waved also.

Connie popped in the car. “Where are we going?” she asked

“I got tickets to a new club downtown… Sapphos” Lexie said

“Sapphos?” Connie said “Sounds Greek!”

“Maybe”

“Why do we need tickets?” Connie asked

“I don’t know… I guess it’s very popular”

“Popular?” Connie said, “How can it be. I’ve never heard of it…”

“Hang on” Lexie said as the phone rang “Hello?”

“Yes… we’re on our way… yes, I’ve got the tickets…”

“Who is it?”

Lexie signalled a ‘shush’ whilst she was still on the phone

“Yes… yes.. okay… I know the way… yes!” Lexie said increasingly annoyed.

“Okay, see you soon…”

“Sheesh!” she added.

“Who was that?”

“That was Erinna”

“Erinna?”

“Yeah, the girl who gave me the tickets…”

“I’ve never heard of her…”

“I told you about her didn’t I?”

“No”

“We met a few days ago…”

“And she just gave you tickets to this new club?”

“Yes”

“You must have made quite an impression” Connie said

“Maybe I did…” Lexie smiled.

Connie was 5′7″, 38C bust, shapely. Her background was a mix of Irish and Italian so she had dark hair and dark eyes. Lexie’s background was Vietnamese and Irish. Her grandfather and grandmother had met in the war in South Vietnam and come to the USA, fleeing Communism. Her dad was therefore half-Asian, and he married an woman with the same ethnic mix; also the result of a liaison between a Vietnamese woman and a serviceman, only this time the soldier was Australian. Lexie was 5′1″, and ‘Eurasian’ in appearance. She also had dark hair and dark eyes. She barely had any breasts to speak of and she was often railing on about this and how she’d get implants.

She was also fifteen years younger than Connie. They were an odd mix. But they had met as neighbours. Lexie had grown up next door, and gotten to know Connie very well. She moved away to Australia to visit that side of her family, and three years later was back in the United States, but in a different suburb. She’d renewed her friendship with Connie and Connie helps her move back into the city, and Dan had got her a job in his office.

“Where are we going to park?” Connie asked

“The tickets give us on-site parking…”

Connie thought about this… it seemed too good to be true, free tickets, exclusive new club, free parking.

Lexie drove past the front of the club. She stopped in the street. It looked nondescript. There was a strange symbol above a closed door, but there were no people on the street lined up to go in

“I don’t see anyone…” Connie said craning her neck to look up and down the street

“Maybe it’s not open yet…?” Lexie said

“Maybe we should go somewhere else?” Connie shrugged

“No…” Lexie said, “i’m sure I’ve got the details right.”

Lexie drove the car down the street, and turned into a lane. A sign with the same symbol suddenly lit up and a garage door opened.

“I don’t like this…” Connie said

“Coward!” Lexie teased. She kind of liked the mystery of it…

Lexie turned the car in. There was a slot in the wall with a button. She pressed it. The door closed behind them and suddenly the moved down. They realised that they were on an elevator, taking them and the car down.

They went two floors down and then to some relief the car-park was well lit. Lexie found a spot and pulled into it

They got out of the car and stopped to look at each other for reassurance.

Then a door at the far end opened up

“Lexie!” came a friendly voice.

“That’s Erinna!” Lexie said

Connie watched the woman approach. She wore a magnificent dress made of bright shimmering blue… probably satin Connie guessed. She was tall, blonde, with a generous bust. She was gorgeous.

“Lexie, how good of you to turn up…” she said as she got to them. She kissed Lexie affectionately on the forehead. She had to bend down to do so. She must have been over six foot tall. She reminded Connie of some great athlete.

“And who is this?”

“This is my gal-pal Connie”

“How wonderful to meet you…” Erinna said, going over to Connie and taking her hand. She bent down and kissed the back of it… something a European man might have done, not a woman. Connie had to admit the woman was stunningly beautiful.

“Come…” Erinna said.

She took both their hands and hooked them in her arms and lead them back to the door.

As they approached they could hear the beat of Euro-rhythms belting out.

Connie wasn’t a big fan of electronic and techno music.

She also guessed that Erinna was European; stylish, charming; but also a sense of aloofness—maybe a snobbishness.

Erinna lead them in and they saw a very large kitchen with serval cooks and a chef at work. “Busy! Busy! Busy!” Erinna smiled as she lead them through.

Connie noticed that all the staff were women. The chef was tall and blonde like Erinna. And despite wearing a white uniform, splashed with some sauce, she too looked stunningly beautiful. She was barking orders in Greek.

Erinna held a door open, and the noise got louder. She lead them through. There was a large dance floor, but with only about five women on it. They danced to their own awkward moves to the relentless beat of the electronic music.

High above was a glass window running the length of the room. This as Erinna explained was where her office was, where she could ‘perch’ (her words) and look down at the business below and make sure everything was running smoothly

There was a bar to one side, and beyond that tables for dining. Connie again noticed only women. She leaned over to Lexie “Is this a lesbian joint?”

“Why do you ask?” Erinna said spinning around.

Connie was startled that the woman had heard her.

“There’s no men..”

“Is that a problem?” Erinna asked

“No…” Lexie said

“Very well…” Erinna said

Connie pinched Lexie for talking for her.

“Calm down” Lexie said

“The meal is as you Americans say on the house…” Erinna said specifically to Connie “If that is to your liking?”

“What’s not to like?” Lexie smiled and then got a stare of rebuke from Connie

“Helen!” Erinna snapped.

A woman darted across in a uniform of a waitress.

“See to my guests…” Erinna said

“Yes, Mistress…” Helen said

“Please, come this way…” Helen said turning to Lexie and Connie. She lead them to a table

“MIstress?” Connie said

“Enough with the complaining!” Lexie said, “Let’s order something expensive…”

Connie took her seat and was given a menu. The food was pricy, but she knew that this was not going to be a problem

She looked at a couple of women at another table. They simply ate. They didn’t look like lovers, like lesbian lovers, so Connie’s fears were slightly assuaged

The meal was prompt. It was delicious. It was itself worth the worry, Connie thought. Connie probed Lexie for more information on how she had met Erinna but Lexie wanted to talk about the future, working with Connie’s husband.

Erinna had gone upstairs to the office. Sappho was there.

“Mistress?” Erinna said, kneeling

Sappho stood looking out at the dance floor

Erinna was kept waiting. It was Sappho’s prerogative to keep her there in silence.

Sappho was as tall and beautiful as Erinna. But she had darker hair. Her nose was classical Greek, She wore a lose white diaphanous gown. With the light of the disco outside one could make out her form beneath her clothes. She wore only that; flimsy material to hide her sex.

She turned around. Her nipples could be seen too through the material.

“What is it you want?” Sappho asked

“I wanted to tell you we have some new recruits”

“Are they up to your pathetic standard?” Sappho asked snidefully.

“Mistress, have I offended you?”

“Your very presence offends me…” Sappho snapped, “You know what is to be done yet you bother me with these trivialities”

“I beg forgiveness, Mistress…” Erinna said throwing herself onto the floor. She kissed Sappho’s feet.

“Begin the process…” Sappho snapped

“Yes, Mistress!” Erinna said bowing as she got up

Connie and Lexie found themselves on the dance floor. Connie was not comfortable about dancing with a group of women, and also she had over-eaten. The food was exquisite and rich. She’d had too much.

Erinna was in the DJ’s booth. A woman stood out of her way, bowing “Mistress?” she said as she stepped aside

Erina looked out at the dancers. She then looked down at the control panel. Two turntables, a variety of dials and buttons, and one very large red button hidden by a safety cap.

Erinna flipped the cap up to expose the button. She pressed it

Connie felt a jolt as she danced. And then then a tingle. The music seemed to make her spine vibrate. It was pleasant. It was warm. She felt giddy too. She managed to focus on Lexie. Lexie had stopped dancing and now stood there, swaying to the music, her eyes closed as if she were dreaming.

Lexie reached down and took the hem of her dress and drew it up over her head. Connie watched in amazement as Lexie next unhooked her unnecessary bra… unnecessary because she had a fairly flat chest.

Connie wanted to ask her what she was doing but then found that she too was without her dress. She didn’t even recall taking it off.

The music pulsated in her head. Her bra came off. Lexie opened her eyes and smiled. Connie found herself smiling too.

Lexie pulled off her panties. She was shaven. She had a clit ring. Connie gazed at it fascinated, she never knew Lexie had a piercing

She caught herself gazing at her friend’s vagina. It looked so cute, virginal, hairless. Lexie stepped forward

“What are you doing?” Connie asked

Lexie giggled as she grabbed Connie’s panties and then pulled them down. Connie was exposed. Lexie kneels before her. Lexie was intrigued by the older woman’s hairy bush. Connie suddenly felt a sense of embarrassment. She looked around now only to see other women also naked, moving to the music

One group of three women were fingering themselves. It was the first outward sign of sex Connie was aware of. And then she felt hot breath on her clit

She looked down just in time to see Lexie smiling, kissing her there. Lexie opened Connie with her fingers and drew her tongue up Connie’s slit to her throbbing bud.

Connie suddenly was aware of Erinna approaching, naked. Connie came just as Erinna kissed her. She wasn’t sure if it was from the kiss of the exceptionally beautiful woman, or the small tongue on her clit. She found herself trembling. Errina drew her close and caressed her, the goddess’ breasts pressing against her own.

Connie felt excited by Erinna’s touch. She felt horny… she felt sexy… she felt like she wanted Erinna so badly. They kissed. Connie trembled. She forgot about Lexie till she felt her buttocks being prized apart. A tongue against her anus. A tongue in her anus. But she didn’t look to see Lexie. Her eyes were fixed on Erinna. How beautiful she was. She gasped as Erinna’s fingers explored her, opening her up, entering her. Deeper and deeper.

“Oh, yessss!” Connie cried and came.

Then Erinna looked at her a certain way. Connie knew what Erinna wanted. She had never done it before but now she wanted to. She got to her own knees, kissing Erinna as she went. And then she saw Erinna’s pink hairless slit. She inhaled Erinna’s musk. She looked up at Erinna and felt so much in need of pleasing her.

She looked at Erinna. Erinna’s clitoris extended out before her eyes, like a small erection. Connie was fascinated by it. She tasted it. She felt Erinna’s pleasure and it exhilarated her to please her so.

She ran her tongue over the clit that was at least three inches long. She licked it, she sucked it. She felt Erinna come. And then felt the squirt hit her face. Clear, and almost tasteless, yet delicious because it came from Erinna. She lapped at it, even as she felt fingers inside her holes. She was aware Lexie was pleasing her but the real pleasure was in front of her. She looked at Erinna, trying to gauge what made her happy. Connie wanted so much to please her.

She retuned her tongue. Only this time she drew fingers in as well. Her fingers, two, then three. Then her hand. Erinna squirmed with delight. And Connie was fascinated with the tight wetness she felt inside Erinna’s vagina. Connie pushed in deeper. Her whole hand disappeared. And then her wrist.

Erinna was coming so much now. Connie pushed in till half her arm was inside her lover’s womb. Erinna suddenly pulled away, panting, excited, satiated.

Connie wanted so much to please her she felt a slight sting of rejection. She wanted to crawl over to Erinna and eat her out again when she noticed another woman, as lovely, or not lovelier than Erinna.

Saphho stood there smiling at them. Connie could not help but smile too…

Sappho picked up Lexie like she was a baby. She held her in her arms. Connie watched and then as Lexie began suckling at Sappho’s nipple Connie crawled forward and began to eat Sappho.

She was met by another engorged clitoris. She toyed with it. A part of her screamed that she was doing wrong but she closed that part of her down as her face was sprayed with cunt-juice again.

The music began to die down only after another hour. In that time Connie and Lexie had gone to other women on the dance floor and eaten them out. Women were in 69 across the cool floor’s surface.

Connie was over-joyed when Erinna, having fucked two women took her again. She kissed the Amazon’s breasts and tasted sweet milk. She supped.

Connie went over to another woman, she’d never met… Miranda. Miranda lay on her back whilst Sappho straddled her face. Connie watched as the younger woman lapped at Sappho’s vagina. Connie looked down at Miranda’s own exposed sex and she felt herself drool just looking at those pink moistened lips. Connie sank to her knees. She pulled Miranda’s legs apart and she bent down and kissed Miranda’s sex. Sappho squirted her joy into Miranda’s mouth and then rose up from her. Miranda could now for the first time see who it was who was tonguing her out… it didn’t really matter to her. She felt such a need for any woman to fuck her.

As the music played Connie fucked other women before returning to Lexie, and then with Erinna’s guidance they scissored each other whilst their mistress watched. Connie groaned with almost animal appreciation as she ground her vagina against Lexie’s. Lexie came too.

As the music died down Connie helped Lexie to her feet. Leaving their clothes still strewn about they followed other women down a hall to the bathrooms. There was an open large shower, like in a locker-room.

The women all washed, under the supervision of Erinna. Connie smiled as she saw her lover watching her as she showered. She felt so much desire still for her. She wanted only to please her.

Connie washed Lexie, who washed her in return. Along with another woman. The sponged each other in loving care. Connie felt so loved herself.

They dried. Connie was sore between her legs, from where Erinna’s fist had stretched her. But it was blissfully warm to feel her gaze still upon her.

“Come” Erinna said as they finished drying.

Connie filed out with the other women and they went downstairs. There was a large room with bunk beds. Each woman was given a new set of clothes. Each woman was assigned a bed. Connie saw that Lexie was sent to another area of the dormitory. She felt nothing but happiness that both of them were so loved.

Connie took a top bunk. Miranda took a lower one. No one questioned what was happening. It seemed perfectly normal to Connie that she would now serve her mistresses.

In the morning she woke with the others at an alarm call. Connie was trained to be a waitress. She took to her role with joy. Lexie became a cook. Connie learned that there were plans now to open another club downtown.

Connie wanted others to serve as she did.

At her home her son had worried when she never came home. He called his dad. His dad said to call the police. A missing person’s report was submitted in the following days. They mourned for her.

Connie never gave them another thought.

The End