The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dani’s Final Serve — Part 2

This story was influenced by James J Craft’s Big League Changes.

If you enjoy this story I also have pics and caps on tumblr: http://bimbo-puppetsandplaythings.tumblr.com/

I have also posted some work on Deviant Art: http://bpap.deviantart.com/

I put a lot of work into this story so any feedback would be greatly welcomed. It is the only way I can become a better writer. Thanks for reading.

Back at the Academy Danielle threw herself onto the bed in her room and burst into tears in the pillows. She felt humiliated, frustrated and upset all at once. At midnight she jumped as the LED panels all burst into life. She was surprised at the messages they all collectively told her.

‘Dani should not feel upset. Dani shouldn’t care about tennis. Dani should think about how stunning she looks. Dani should be grateful for the makeover. The Academy is here to help Dani. Dani...’

Danielle raised her face from the pillows and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand which became smeared with black mascara. She was still dressed in the tennis outfit. She slid from the bed and over to the mirror sulkily as the LED panel continued. She had always assumed the panels came on at the start and end of the day only. She wondered how long they had been coming on at midnight and talking about her as she slept.

‘Dani is beautiful. Dani’s hair is stylish and bouncy. Dani’s skin is radiant and youthful. Dani’s smile is warm and appealing’.

She couldn’t help grinning at the last statement as she hiccoughed the last of the tears away. Her smile was pretty warm and appealing. She hugged her body.

‘Dani should get a drink. Dani’s drinks take away all of her homesickness and pain. Dani drink. Dani drink. Dani drink’.

She scuttled over to the fridge as the chant continued over and over and took out an ice cold energy drink bottle. She sighed as she gulped back her favourite drink, sucking on the nozzle greedily.

‘Dani lullaby’.

Danielle instantly dropped the water bottle which fell to the carpet with a soft thud. She sat on the bed and wiggled into a lying position as if she had reacted to the statement that way a thousand times. She lay apparently paralysed and stared at the screen nearest to her intently as if waiting for the next command. She was starting to feel scared when the screen suddenly burst into life. Spirals of bright colours danced on the screen. Danielle stared fixated and felt a warm comforting rush slowly climb up her body from her toes and up towards her head. When the glow reached her pussy she gave a soft moan and instinctively ran her fingers over her nether regions. When her body tingled she ran her hands over it as if exploring her own skin for the first time. She paused over her nipples, basking in how bolt and alert they felt on her lithe athletic body. The glow rested for a moment on her mouth and she ran a finger across her lips, pushing two of her fingers into her mouth. For one confused second she

expected to taste the energy drink before she removed them. There was a hissing sound when her button noise tickled and the room seemed to burst with the smell of fresh tennis balls, plastic racquets and the faint odour of sweat. It was the combination of all her favourite smells when on court reminding her of amazing victories and achievements. Moments later her eyelids felt heavy. She tried to keep them open, reluctant to stop staring at the spirals, but eventually she could fight no longer and closed them.

By the time her scalp was tingling she had drifted off to sleep and the LED screen went blank though it continued to reinforce its mantra messages throughout the night.

* * *

The next morning she knew something had changed. She knew she was Dani. She had had a dream where she was lay on the bed. Her opponent from the previous evening was standing over her whispering her name as she drifted off to sleep. A projection of pretty spirals danced over the girl. It had almost felt real.

When Dani glanced down and saw the tennis outfit the events of the previous evening flooded back to her. She felt tears bubbling up in her eyes again. It had been so embarrassing and would be a major setback in her tennis career. Her reputation might be impossible to salvage.

Dani heard the door to her room open and a collection of footsteps. Tori and a couple of the others girls who trained at the academy burst into the room.

“Oh honey, we heard what happened last night”. Tori cooed.

“Don’t worry it’s all over now”, one of the other girls said.

“You’re safe here with us”, said the other.

They flocked around the bed and embraced Dani who had tears rolling down her cheeks. Normally she would have hated this kind of intrusion. She normally dealt with problems by shutting herself away from everyone and reflecting on the problem in her mind but that morning she was grateful for the company. She didn’t even seem to mind that the girls were dressed in tight revealing outfits and were dolled up with make-up. In fact when Dani eyed Tori’s nails as she hugged her her first thought was how she could get her own nails to look like them.

The usual daily training session was cancelled that morning. Instead the girls all brought over their favourite make-up and accessories and shared them with Dani. They redid her make-up and taught her some tips on the best way to do her own since she revealed that she always wore minimal make-up and had no idea how they did theirs. Dani was surprised at how little she cared about missing the training session and how much she enjoyed sharing girly gossip and painting her toes.

The next day Dani admitted to the girls that she was starting to feel antsy from the lack of training so they all decided to go and train at the gym together. Dani enjoyed the workout, almost as much as she enjoyed a tennis training session, especially when they shared a round of energy drinks together. Afterwards they spent more time applying make-up and dressing up in the F.L.I.R.T tennis gear in their wardrobes. Dani momentarily forgot what the F.L.I.R.T. logo stood for.

It was a further day before Danni was summoned. She was hanging out in Tori’s room when Troy entered. Over the last few days the two in particular had been practically joined at the hip. From the moment they woke up till the moment they went to their separate rooms in the evening Dani and Tori were inseparable.

“Hiya Troy”, Tori squealed, hopping towards him and embracing him in a tight hug. Dani watched curiously.

“Long time no see Dani” he said, ignoring Tori and looking straight towards her.

As she stood up and faced him Dani watched as Troy drank in her new and improved look, his eyes tracing every contour of her sexy body. She didn’t notice that he had called her Dani. Everyone had since the makeover and she was used to it by now.

“The director wants to see you”.

Troy’s slack jaw was practically drooling as he offered out his hand. Without any hesitation she shuffled toward him in her tall heels and took it. He could feel her hand shaking in his.

They made the journey hand in hand to the director’s office in silence. Troy had nothing to say to her and focused his energy on gawping at her new look. She was growing her blonde hair which was beginning to sweep past her shoulders and had applied natural coloured gloss to her thin lips. She was wearing a canary yellow spandex dress which hugged her body tightly. The outline of a corset was etched faintly through the material. Her nails had been painted a similar colour and her heels were also yellow. Nothing about the outfit hinted that she was a tennis player in training.

Judging by the directors’ bulging eyes he was equally impressed with the makeover. She knew she should have been mad with him after what had happened. Why hadn’t he told her about the tennis match sooner? Why hadn’t he given her time to prepare? Why had he chosen that day for the makeover? All the questions ran through her head but she couldn’t seem to attach any kind of emotion to them. She wasn’t angry or upset or frustrated. She just watched him wondering what his opinion was of the dress and heels or whether he had noticed she was wearing the corset.

“We need to discuss what happened the other day”, the director eventually said. Troy stayed in the room, sidling over to the window to watch the guys in training in the indoor sports facility.

Dani could feel her legs shaking. She had a feeling of what was coming and she didn’t want to face the prospect. The pause was too much and despite how much her mascara would run she couldn’t stop herself from bursting into tears.

“You’re going to kick me out aren’t you”, she wailed like a toddler. “I embarrassed the academy and didn’t play well and let everyone down.”

Dani seemed to have conveniently forgotten that it was the director’s decisions which had allowed her to lose in such a dramatic fashion. Through her blurry eyes she watched as he leaned back in his chair with a heavy sigh.

“Do you want to stay?” He asked.

“Of course”, she hiccoughed clutching her chest as she struggled to breathe. “I love it here. I love Tori and the academy and...and energy drinks”.

Troy and the director chucked at that which confused Dani. It was mean of them to laugh at her when she faced expulsion from the academy.

“Well we would have to start from square one with the tennis there’s no doubt about that”, the director mused. Troy nodded in agreement.

The words tumbled from Dani before she could stop them. A part of her mind was screaming but she ignored it such was her eagerness.

“I don’t care about the tennis as long as I can stay here doing something”.

The director studied her face carefully. The words escaping her lips had clearly taken her aback. It was understandable. She had spent most of her life focused on the sport and to make the decision to discard all that in a matter of minutes was enough to taken anyone by surprise, even a ditz like Dani. In response the director spread out his arms and gave her a warm smile.

“There’s always a place for girls like you in our academy Dani”, he said softly. “Of course you can stay but you have some work to do young lady. You have to prove to us that you’re serious about staying and that will mean strict workouts and a backstep from tennis for a while. We’ll get you started in your new role as soon as”.

The ear splitting wail of joy that burst from Dani reminded them of a reaction that Tori would make. She leapt over the director’s desk and hugged him tightly.

“Thank you, thank you , thank you”, she screeched clutching his neck tightly. “I won’t let you down I promise”.

When she rushed over to Troy to hug him too she didn’t seem to notice him squeeze her butt through the yellow dress or the director’s bulging hard on.

* * *

Dani clutched Tori’s hand as they knelt down together. They watched the game intently waiting for the first sign of a mistake which would trigger them into action. The ball hit the net and bounced away from them but Tori was up like a shot. She minced as fast as she could towards it, as much as her tight white skirt and six inch heels would allow. She scooped up the ball in her moisturised hands with the bold white nail varnish and positioned herself at the opposite end of the net to Dani.

As one of their girlfriends bounced a couple of balls to the guy playing to select the one he would use for his next serve Dani watched as Tori adjusted her white training bra and shoved the tennis ball between her cleavage. Before the game Tori had announced some good news. She had had a long meeting with Troy and the director and had finally persuaded them to pay for a boob job. The girls had all been delighted for her. Dani had joined in the celebrations with her bestie of course but she couldn’t help shake the negative feelings from her usual cheerful bubbly mind.

Dani couldn’t quite understand what it was she was feeling which wasn’t uncommon. She was often confused since she had joined the other girls in her new role as ballgirl for the boys training sessions. The girls had been doing it for much longer than her but that wasn’t the reason why she wasn’t happy for Tori.

Dani was so deep in thought that she took her eye off the ball and the game. She didn’t see it whirl towards her, the result of a miss hit from one of the guys and bounce up, knocking the white baseball cap off her head in the process before she had time to react. The boys laughed at her as she scrambled on her hands and knees to retrieve it.

Dani’s mood had worsened a few days later when she waved Tori off on the day of her surgery. She was going to be gone for a couple of weeks whilst she had the surgery and recovered. They had hugged each other tightly, biting their lips softly to ensure they didn’t cry and mess up their make-up. It felt like they were going to be apart forever. Dani pressed her face to the glass in the gym as she watched Tori climb into the limo with the director. She was so upset that she left mid way through her training session and moped in her room with an energy drink. Something deep inside her felt wrong. She was more confused than ever.

Normally the weekly sessions at the beauty salon would make her feel all giggly and excited but even these couldn’t lift the dark cloud that seemed to hang over her. Troy had started taking her whilst the director dealt with Tori. She had enjoyed it when he ran his hand up her thigh but Troy was beginning to realise that something was wrong. Her smile was obviously false and she seemed deflated. At first he thought it was because she was missing Tori but he suspected something more. When he told the director he was told to monitor her.

When Tori eventually returned Dani noticed the changes. Of course she couldn’t miss the huge DD breasts which looked sexily unnatural on the asian girl’s petite frame but it was more than that. All the girls seemed to flock to her as if she was a celebrity. When she returned with the others to her ballgirl duties the guys couldn’t take their eyes off her. Whenever she went to get the ball they would have a generous squeeze of her new pert pair and she quite rightly drank in their affection. After the training session one of the guys took her hand and she followed him into the changing room. It was as Dani watched her bestie being led away from her that the call came through.

“Dani, come up”, came the director’s crackled voice from the gym’s loudspeaker.

Dani looked up and saw the director looking down at her from his office. Then Troy sidled up to her and guided her by the waist to the lift.

“How’s my newest ballgirl getting on?” He chirped when she stood opposite his desk.

Dani simply gave one of her false smiles in reply. Troy, who was stood behind her couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow at the director’s lack of concern. They had put so much work into changing her and yet Dani seemed to be slipping backwards. If they weren’t careful all the mind programming and transformation they had been doing would all go to waste. Little did Troy know the director had expected this from Dani and had in fact been carefully building up to this moment in his office. Dani had been altered so much that he could predict her every response and reaction.

“How about Tori”, he continued, seemingly unfazed by her silent response. “What a rack”.

“Mmm, she looks pretty”, Dani smiled quietly.

“All that attention she gets. All those looks. I know that you know Dani. I saw you as you watched that young man take Tori away. You’re a smart observant girl and her best friend so you must have seen the looks more than anyone. You know the ones I mean. Those double takes that men do. The crafty sidewards glances. The way their eyes bulge”.

Dani was beginning to look uncomfortable as he rattled on. She was wringing her hands and biting her lip. Her eyes darted to the floor sheepishly. When the director stopped talking she looked up at him and could see that he wanted her to respond. She didn’t know what to say but the tension and pressure forced her to blurt out something.

“I-I...just don’t know...I’m confused”.

He could see that every fibre of her being was holding back the tears. She had to say it. The director knew. All the conditioning in her room had played to her subconscious mind for the last two weeks. He knew it was in that airheaded brain of hers somewhere. It was a test of all the work they had put into her so far. It was a decision she had to feel that she was making herself for them to begin the next phase of her development successfully.

“I know”, the director leaned forwards and said softly. “Ever since your bestie left you’ve felt an emptiness. A need. I’m right aren’t I?”

Dani was looking him deep in the eyes now as if he was hypnotising her. She nodded like a robot. Her mouth opened slightly. The director wanted to laugh at the dumb expression on her face but forced himself to keep a straight face.

“Tell me”.

A tear slid down her doll like face, leaving a stained trail on her powdered face.

“I...I... I love her. But I feel bad. I feel bad for how I feel. For what I want”.

“You don’t have to. Nothing about what you’re thinking or feeling is bad or wrong right now. In fact it’s very right. Tell me Dani. Tell me what you want”.

Out of the corner of his eye the director could see Troy watching in confused fascination as the scene played out in front of him, how Dani clutched her skimpy white tennis skirt and looked at the director with her big, green puppy dog eyes, a slight pout on her glossy lips. It came out as whisper but they both heard it.

“I want big titties too”.