The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Thoughts

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people in real life is purely coincidental. This story may not be changed or reposted without the author’s express permission.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual content. Those under 18 years of age or whom this would offend should stop reading now.

Author’s Note: If you like the story, please feel free to e-mail me. However, I would like it if you included your favourite portion of the story. Also, constructive criticism about where you think the story could be improved, or ideas you might have would be appreciated.

There was no doubt that Kim was gorgeous. She was blonde, curvy, and quite a show-off. She had on a very sheer blouse that did little to hide her D-cup breasts and a skirt that should be illegal it was cut so high up. She was beautiful and she knew it, showing off whenever she could.

However, Alex just couldn’t seem to figure Kim out. Even with him peeking through her thoughts from time to time, she was a strange contradiction. She would tease him with outrageous flirting one moment, and then pull back and acted as if he didn’t exist the next.

Through looking at her thoughts he determined that she was using this to reel him in, but she didn’t seem to have a goal beyond that. If she lured Alex to bed that was great, if she didn’t then that seemed to be fine too. She was an outrageous flirt and acted as if everything was going according to plan, yet she didn’t really have one, just taking things as they came.

Reading her thoughts he learned that he confused her too. He wasn’t responding like most guys to her flirts (mostly because he could read that they were just teasing) and this was causing her to slowly grow more interested in him. Still what was apparently going at warp speed to all those looking at the two of them, was actually going at a snail’s pace.

Alex played his character conservatively and behind the scenes, a style that tended to make the character a loner and the player uninvolved in much of what was happening in the game. Kim on the other hand was playing a social butterfly, which kept her very busy. This suited Alex just fine as this gave him lots of time to root through her memories and thoughts, and make the occasional change.

Kim had, during the course of the game, flirted outrageously not with just him, but also with Dan and Jeff, two other gamers—and with Mark which Liz didn’t like at all. But each time before Liz was going to blow her top, Kim would slide the conversation her way, and over the course of a few moments they would be the best of friends. The charisma this girl had was incredible. Alex would really have to watch himself around this one.

The first change he did was similar to the one he did in Kirstine in that he made it so that the only guy she would find attractive was him. Implanting the idea certainly went easier this time than it did the last time, and he could feel it take root and start working. Checking on her in the real world, he was surprised to find that absolutely no change had happened and she was flirting with Mark again. Checking his work Alex discovered that she had absolutely no interest in him, but she loved to flirt no matter who it was. Alex chuckled to himself.

“Dear, what’s so funny?” Kim innocently asked.

“Well if you keep flirting with Mark,” Alex whispered, “I swear that Liz is going to explode.”

She smiled, “Don’t worry, I’ve got things well in hand.”

“Still, you may want to cut back a bit. There is no need to aggravate her further.”

She smiled shyly and batted her eyelashes, “But I wasn’t doing anything wrong…”

Alex only smiled in return and planted the suggestion that she do as he said. This he linked with her submissiveness to make it a permanent suggestion so that she would start doing everything he told her to do.

Next he started to implant suggestions of the two of them having sex. Though he didn’t link it to any particular motivation of hers, Alex was shocked on how well the suggestion was taken. He barely had given it when all sorts of wonderfully lewd images started to flash through her mind. Yet when he checked on her in the real world he still didn’t see any difference except that she wasn’t flirting anywhere near as much.

Kim was certainly a strange contradiction, Alex thought.

“The thieves seem to have escaped through a hidden passage, but they were in a hurry and left the loot behind,” said Mark.

“Hmmmm, I just love money. You can have all sorts of fun with it, don’t you agree Alex?” Kim shifted over so that they were snuggled side-by-side lying on the floor.

Alex thought he had to check the temperature on the thermostat, it had suddenly gotten so hot. “Ya, you can have fun, if you have the right company.”

Liz hid a smile while looking at Mark. Alex picked through Liz’s mind and found that though she didn’t help set them up, she knew Kim from their classes and was glad they had found someone who could keep her interest. She was also very glad to see that Alex had found someone. Both she and Mark were very worried for him. Alex felt truly touched by their concern.

On an impulse Alex left a suggestion that she would start restricting her eating so that she would lose some weight. He read that she was having trouble saying no to food, so this should help somewhat.

At that moment he was startled out of her mind by Kim’s roving hand which hand found its way into his pocket and was touching his now hard cock through the material. All the while she was having a perfectly innocent conversation with Liz about things their characters would spend the money on. With the way they were laying on the floor, no one could see what was happening. After a few minutes Alex felt like he was solid stone when she suddenly pulled her hand from his pocket. “Uhm, Alex, could you tell me where the bathroom is?” She blinked her eyes prettily.

“Ya, it’s upstairs and to the right.”

“You mean down the hall here? Or upstairs?”

She was playing a ditz for a reason and it took Alex a moment to realize it. “Here, let me show you,” he offered gallantly.

Making sure to stand up with his back to everyone so that they couldn’t see the bulge in his pants, he offered her his arm in a formal manner. She took his hand.

“Why, thank you, sir. It is so hard to find honourable men, such as yourself. I don’t know what a lady is to do.” Looking back at Mark, “Don’t let me hold up the game. Feel free to continue it without me,” she said with a wink.

With that Alex led her upstairs to the bathroom. Taking his hand she pulled him inside and quietly closed the door behind her.

“My lady, I don’t know what you think of me but I must tell you that my intentions are strictly honourable,” Alex said with a smile.

“Don’t worry,” she replied with a mischievous grin, “mine aren’t.”

She then knelt down before Alex and carefully opened the zipper of his pants with her teeth. Reaching her hand in she found his very hard cock. “What’s this? It looks like you have a problem here. But don’t worry, I know just what to do.”

Somehow she managed to get Alex’s cock free of his underwear without undue difficulty and brought her mouth close to it. It looked like she was going to start licking it but instead she breathed hotly against the tip, teasing, promising, but not delivering. It took a lot of self-control, but Alex managed to be patient. Slowly her moist pink tongue extended out of her mouth and touched the tip of his cock, licking away the pre-cum she found there.

“Mmmm, delicious. I wonder what the rest of it tastes like,” she said in a deep, lust-filled voice. Without further ado she started carefully licking up and down his shaft, meticulously going over every portion of it. After a maddening amount of time she finally sucked the head into her mouth, suckling it gently. Then she slowly started to suck in, millimetre by agonizing millimetre, the rest of his of his dick until she was halfway down.

Alex felt a powerful urge to totally impale her face on his cock, but he held back, maintaining control of himself. Barely. Slowly she started to bob up and down, sucking on it carefully like a newborn babe. Eventually she started going faster and faster, slowly bringing Alex to a peak. Then she stopped and suddenly stood up.

“That was fun!” she said, and made to get past him to open the door.

Quickly reading her mind, he saw that she was just going to leave him in this state, not doing anything about it! Well that wasn’t going to happen, he thought fiercely.

He grabbed her and yanked her back. Before she could protest, he reached under her skirt and ripped away her panties.

“My lord! What are you going to do with a lady like me?” she asked mock fearfully.

“Give you just what you deserve!” Alex turned her around and forced her to bend over the bathroom sink. Then he roughly entered her pussy from behind.

“OOOOHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!!” was their mutual cry as they both got what they so badly needed. Alex thrust violently into her, and he felt her push back against his thrusts, her soaking pussy absorbing his cock like a well-oiled piston. A few thrusts and he felt her quaking pussy muscles suddenly squeeze for all they were worth, as her orgasm ripped through her.

Strangely she didn’t make any noise but she was shaking all over. Another few thrusts into her and he was blasting into her pussy so hard that he was sure he was going to shoot right through her.

“MMMMmmmmmmmgggggg,” Alex groaned as he felt the last of his seed leave him.

They stayed like that for a while, with Kim impaled on his softening cock while she was bent over the sink, neither wanting to move. Eventually Alex felt his dick slipping out so he withdrew. Kim looked tiredly at Alex with a satisfied smile. Alex smiled at her in return as he reached out and grabbed the back of her head. He roughly pulled her face to his dick and commanded, “Suck it clean, slut.”

Without any objection, she smiled and slowly stuck out her tongue to lick it clean. Not giving her a chance, Alex thrust his semi-rigid cock all the way into her mouth. “Hhhmmm!” was her startled reply, but she obediently started to suck on it. It felt heavenly, but all too soon she was finished.

He withdrew his cock from her mouth with a pop and lifted her up. Kim swayed slightly and Alex had to hold her up. Without asking her, Alex led Kim to his room and threw her on his bed.

She looked at him with a smile. “What are you going to do with me now, my lord? Are you going to ravish me again?” She asked with a playful grin on her face.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m not nearly finished with you yet.”

Alex noticed that he had still left his technological mirror on, so he went over to shut it down. He had only turned his back on her a moment, but when he turned back he saw her laid back, totally naked now, with her legs spread wide and both hands on/in her pussy. She was looking him in the eye as she was masturbating, her pleasure expressing itself on her face. She was putting on a display for him! She is one hell of a slut, Alex thought to himself. Still, Alex took the opportunity to examine her body from top to bottom. He noted approvingly that her pussy was shaved. Roaming his eyes up her body he saw that both her nipples were pierced with tiny golden rings. He frowned slightly when he saw them. He knew some people went in for piercings, but he found that they detracted from the natural beauty of a woman’s body.

However her body was so curvy, so luscious, that it didn’t seem to really matter. It was only after a while that he noticed that she was mouthing something, but it was too quiet for Alex to hear. Alex checked her mind to find that she was wording what she believed to be a magical spell! He checked the details of it and he found that out what she was planning.

Apparently she didn’t keep a lover for very long, of either sex! She was fully bisexual and always very horny. However she had learned that relationships didn’t last very long for her, so she took steps to end them on her terms to avoid heartbreak. She did this by casting a spell that she learned from a pagan ritual to make them fall in love with someone else. This was one screwed-up woman.

Alex reconsidered whether or not he should get involved with someone like this. Should he drop her? It would seem the reasonable course of action, but a part of him felt he should hang on to her, help her through her problems. It was an instinct that he seldom ignored.

Well, first thing’s first, he thought. Alex planted the suggestion that she finished the spell so that she would stop her strange mumbling. In her mind he could see that the spell was supposed to make him feel attracted to a rather ugly friend of hers who she thought needed some cheering up. Second he looked through her mind for how she wanted to be owned. With Sandra, she had to be won at a contest, with Kirstine she just had to be taken and used by a strong man. But with Kim he sensed that it had to be something else. Rooting around in her head he found some pretty screwed up stuff that he didn’t examine too closely; attending rituals, orgies, self-mutilation (her hair, nipple rings and blood letting), losing friends to drugs, and lots of other things.

Eventually he found it. She had to be bought with something she viewed as very valuable. Looking around some more, he found what was valuable to her. Power. To her, this came in the form of money, influence, or her “magic spells.”

Alex thought about it carefully as sounds of Kim slowly reaching a climax from her masturbation were getting more and more noticeable. There was one thing he could offer her, but he had to put in safeguards before he could trust her with it. Carefully, he looked through her mental landscape and found several small hills, each grabbing material from its neighbour on one side, creating a never-ending cycle of uselessly moved material. She had a huge hole where her self-respect should have been, as well as another for a sense of family. Her sense of right and wrong was one of the shifting piles that changed over time. What a mess.

He started by shifting her sense of right and wrong away from the other piles so that it would gain some stability, but he found that it wanted to go to the void for her self-respect. To avoid this he moved her kinky habits in its path so that it would feed the void instead. This can’t go on forever but it was a good stopgap measure. Next he went over to her protectiveness pile and created a secondary feed that was dependant on her decision. If she chose to become his slave, it would cause her to feel protective towards him. He combined this with her submissiveness pile so that she would be obedient. He caused these secondary feeds to be fed from Alex’s existence as her master. Basically if she chose to be his slave and later something happened to him or he abandoned her, she’d go nuts. Not ideal, but it was all he had to work with for now.

Alex withdrew out of her mind and that seemed to be a final trigger.

“OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Kim gasped out loud as her orgasm washed over her. It was the most unusual masturbation she ever had. Kim had performed before other people and always had their attention, but Alex seemed to be off in a world of his own throughout. She didn’t know what to make of this, whether or not she should be insulted. She decided to be insulted just to be on the safe side, but didn’t give it much thought.

Kim thought about what happened during her masturbation. She kept having this vision of traveling through several grasslands, that the lands were moving up and down and she was riding up and down these hills as she continued to fuck herself. The strangest part about it all was that despite the fact that Kim was incredibly near to cumming, she couldn’t while the visions were on her. In fact, she couldn’t do anything else except fuck herself. She couldn’t even stop.

It was frightening, yet arousing. She felt like someone else had control of her.

Oh well, back to reality. I guess Alex will kick me out now that I’ve cast a charm on him to fall in love with Samantha. I should have waited until morning. Not that it really matters…

She looked upon the now very alert gaze of Alex.

“I guess you want me to go now.” Kim said somewhat sadly.

“No, I want you to stay for the night.”

Kim was quite surprised; this hadn’t happened before.

“Are you sure?” Kim asked carefully.

“You didn’t really believe that your little spell would work on me did you?” Alex replied with a low tone of menace.

Now Kim was fearful. Always she had control of a situation, charming people into doing what she wanted, and then using magic. But the magic apparently didn’t work on Alex, and worse yet he knew she tried to use it.

“I don’t know wha…”

“Don’t lie to me!”

“I…I…”

“You tried to use a magic spell on me and you failed. You failed because I command real power, not something as feeble as magic.”

Alex felt like a real dork saying these things. He sounded like a corny villain from some cheap cartoon. Still, it was having the desired effect on Kim, so Alex continued.

“I control your mind directly; I can make you do whatever I want.”

Kim scoffed, “I don’t believe you.”

Kim’s left arm rose up as if asking a question.

“So tell me, Kim, why do you have your arm up?”

Kim looked at her rebellious left arm in shock. She tried to bring it down, but it wouldn’t obey her. She used her right arm to grab it and wrestle it down, but as soon as she let go it went right back up. She was in awe.

“Why are you telling me this?” she asked timidly.

“Because I have a deal for you. If you agree to it, I’ll show you how to do the same thing to others.”

Kim visibly gulped, though to her there was no other course of action. She wanted this power. “And what do you want from me?” Her arm came down in the meantime and obeyed her once again.

Alex looked her directly in the eye, “I want you to be my slave for the rest of your life and beyond. I want you to obey my every command, do everything I wish without objection or hesitation.”

Oh god, Kim thought. This is what I want more than anything. Alex was surprised to see Kim’s eyes roll back and start to pant as if she was about to have an orgasm. She started to shake and after a moment of this said in a low voice, “Oh yes, my lord master,” she breathed huskily. “Use me, command me, I will be your faithful servant and slave. I will be your sex toy. I will bear your children. I will be your sacrifice to dark gods. I am yours!” With that she seemed to go into some sort of convulsion.

Alarmed, Alex plunged into her mind to find out what was going on. Her mind seemed to be chaos incarnate with lights flashing, landscape changing, reforming, colours swirling around without purpose. Oh crap, what do I do now, Alex thought with a bit of a panic. Fearful of doing more damage, Alex waited for this to settle. After many minutes things started to calm down and settle themselves out. Alex was amazed to find that Kim’s entire mental landscape had changed. The two voids were gone for one. For another her protectiveness, her sense of right and wrong, and her submissiveness piles all combined and changed into a pile of worship.

Worshipping him! Kim now viewed Alex as some sort of demigod come to take her away from her life. Well, well, wasn’t this an interesting development.

Alex slid out of her mind and looked upon her. Kim had stretched up on her knees on the bed, her legs spread apart and her back arched as if she was locked in some sort of spasm. There was a huge wet spot between her knees testifying to a huge orgasm that happened while Alex was in her mind. Eventually Kim relaxed and came to her senses. She looked over, saw Alex, and immediately bowed down to him. “My lord master. Command me. Tell your faithful slave what she can do to please you.”

Alex could definitely get used to this! “Well, you can start by changing the bed sheets. There is a spare set of sheets in the hallway closet.”

“Right away, my master!” Kim immediately got up and headed for the door.

“Kim.”

“Yes, my lord master.”

“Put on a robe. Your naked body is not for others to see.”

“Yes, my lord master,” she said without embarrassment.

“And just master will do, except when we are in public, in which case you will call me Alex.”

“Yes, my lord ma…Yes, my master.”

Kim reached for a housecoat that was hanging nearby. Kim was going to be a very interesting addition to his herd, Alex thought to himself.

The rest of the night went rather quietly with Kim eagerly massaging Alex’s back as he fell asleep. The combination of the after-sex exhaustion, changing Kim’s mental landscape, and the massage just put him right out.

But despite his exhaustion he woke up again in the middle of the night a few hours later. Alex always got periodic bouts of insomnia and there seemed to be nothing for it except waiting them out or finding someway to exhaust himself.

Alex looked over at Kim sleeping beside him, her even breathing causing her huge breasts to rise and fall in an enticing manner, nipples exposed and ready to be sucked, her curvy body begging to be explored. Alex was worried about her.

Kim’s mind was still fragile. Alex felt he could heal her, but it would take time, probably lots of it, and in the meantime he had to be careful. Also, to maintain his hold on her he would have to teach her how to use psionic powers. He didn’t know how that would go, or if it would even work. As far as Alex knew it was just a fluke that it worked for him. But a psionic slave would be instrumental in figuring out how to use his powers. The question is how Kim will use her powers on others.

Alex already put safeguards against her using her powers against him without his approval, but he couldn’t do the same for others. There were just too many possibilities where something like that can backfire. For example, if he was attacked again, Alex would want her to use her powers to help him, but he might not have the chance to give her that permission. Even locking her out from influencing him was risky in case he should need her to do something for him, like pull him out of a coma.

Yes, there were a lot of things to think about, probably too many. Alex guessed that he would just have to see what came of all of it.

Shifting his thoughts, Alex began reviewing what he had to do next. Today was Sunday and he wanted to introduce Kim to the rest of his herd that afternoon. Before that happened, he wanted to start teaching her with the mirror. He was very curious to see how that would go.

Alex decided that he would first teach her how to read minds, something relatively harmless and something he knew best of all his powers.

On Monday, he wanted to talk to whoever Alice had put in charge while she was away on her vacation, to make sure they were reliable and on top of the job. Tuesday morning he would review with the professor the various women he would line up, and see which ones would make for good slave material. After that Alex would have to set up something similar for a computer science student, and he would have his five slaves.

Another thought came to Alex, where am I going to put them all? They would of course move in with him so that they could serve him more easily, but they couldn’t all come here, and Kirstine’s apartment was too small even though it was a large two bedroom. No, it would seem that Alex would have to get another house. Maybe calling Mike would be an option.

Mike was a friend and business partner in his home restoration business. What they did was find a rundown house for sale; the more damaged the better. They would then buy it and Mike would use his considerable skills to fix up and make it saleable. Mike provided the skills; Alex provided the money, legal, and administration expertise. Of course nowadays Alice did all of that, but Mike didn’t care. All he wanted was to fix things and be his own boss, and as far as working on the houses was concerned, Alex was happy to let him.

Mike was a really nice guy but liked things his own way. Alex didn’t mind at all. When they first started with this business, they would buy, fix, and resell a house every month or so, which would net them about $30,000 to $50,000 each. When someone earned Alex that much money, he was perfectly happy to let them do whatever they wanted. Now Mike had a very well trained crew and they could be working on anywhere between three and five houses at a time, one of which could be a house that Alex would be interested in. It could be that Mike was working on a house right now that Alex wanted. Alex decided that he would give Mike a call that morning and see what was available. After all, at the rate Alex was going, he was going to need the space soon.

With his plans made, Alex lay there and relaxed. He was still wide-awake.

He could practice with his powers a bit more, but didn’t feel like that at the moment. He looked over and saw Kim’s voluptuous form. Why not? She was there for him to use after all.

Alex felt himself getting hard about the thought of just taking her like that in her sleep without any warning. Kim was his property now and could do what he wanted with her. Alex was at half-mast when he pushed Kim’s legs apart and climbed on top of her. She hadn’t woken up yet, as Alex rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy lips, teasing himself into getting harder. Then he slowly pushed into her, inch by inch until his cock was fully into her.

“Hmm, wha, what? Master?” Kim said sleepily.

She was dry at first but she got wet very quickly, making the following strokes go easier, faster. Kim wasn’t as tight as Sandra, but she seemed to know how to use her pussy muscles to grip and massage Alex’s cock as it slid in and out of her. It felt heavenly and Alex knew that if he hadn’t cum so recently, he would already be shooting into her now. As it was, it wasn’t going to take long. He really needed to work on his stamina. In the meantime with him pumping in and out of her and Kim using her pussy muscles, he was fully hard in no time at all.

“Oh, master!” Kim groaned, “Use your slave! Use her for your pleasure! Cum in me! OHHHH!” Alex felt her mini-orgasm hit her as her pussy pulsed in response. Alex was nearly there when he pulled out of her, grabbed her head, and roughly forced his dick deep down her throat. He felt her gag, and she flailed a little bit but didn’t try to push him off. He fucked her face with a few strokes and came in her throat, choking her further.

Once he was finished he pushed her off and lay back down. Kim sputtered a bit as she got her breath back and tried to swallow all the cum. “Thank you, master. Thank you for using your slave for your pleasure. Thank you for allowing me to drink your seed.” she said, after she got her breathing back under control. “Would you like me to massage you to sleep again, master?” she asked with her head bowed low.

Alex only gave a grunt signifying his approval. He didn’t care what she did. She had served her purpose. Alex let the after-sex exhaustion wash over him as he welcomed the blackness of sleep.

Alex awoke late that morning to the sound of typing on a keyboard. Looking over, Alex saw the very attractive and naked form of Kim working away at his computer. It seemed that she was going over some e-mails and looking over some websites. Alex slowly got up to a sitting position as he tried to shake the aftereffects of sleep.

Hearing him move, Kim turned around with a smile. “Master! How would you like to use your slave today?” Kim gave a suggestive little wiggle of her tits, her hands roaming down her body to present it to him.

“Get me some breakfast. There is some bread and raspberry jam downstairs…and some Earl Grey tea, too. Lots of milk and sugar,” Alex commanded.

“I’ll get it at once, master,” Kim said eagerly. She quickly grabbed a robe and went downstairs.

Alex was having a hard time shaking off the fog of sleep and just sat there staring at the computer screen. Wait a minute. How did she get past the account password, Alex wondered. He remembered shutting down the computer last night, and when someone turned it on it should have asked for a password before allowing anyone to do anything on it.

Alex couldn’t figure it out; the fog in his mind was too thick.

A few minutes later Kim came back up carrying a breakfast tray in one hand and a TV table in the other. She put down the tray on the desk as she began to set the table before him.

“Kim, how did you log on to my computer?”

“Well, it’s not very hard to by-pass the windows protection password,” she answered, offhandedly.

“Yes, I know, but not many people know how to do it.”

“Well, I should know. I am after all a computer science student.”

Alex sat stunned for a moment. Mark was a computer science student. So was Liz. They were friends with Kim. They obviously knew her from their classes together. Alex didn’t know whether to hit himself over the head for being an idiot and not putting it all together, or laughing out loud at his luck of get exactly the sort of slave he wanted. Alex chuckled to himself, instead.

“Did I do something funny, master?” Kim inquired as she finished setting the table before him and placed the breakfast tray on top.

“Nothing for you to concern yourself over my slave. Just know you have pleased me greatly.”

Kim’s answering smile could have powered several cities. And then, surprising Alex, she knelt underneath the table and starting sucking on his cock.

I guess she is hungry too, Alex thought humourously. Alex went slowly through breakfast, eating while enjoying the blowjob. He bit into a slice of toast with jam as he watched Kim’s blonde head bobbing up and down on his now-hard cock. The things she could do with her mouth were sending him to the moon and back and despite the all the sex he had last night, Alex was close to cumming. He ate above her, getting crumbs in her hair and not caring. He quickly put down the toast just before he shot his load into her mouth.

“OOHHH, GOD!” he cried as exploded. He could feel Kim eagerly swallowing his seed before raising her head.

Alex spent just a moment letting the stars reel behind his eyes.

“God you are really good at that.”

“Thank you, master, and thank you for allowing me to please you. Master, I have a question.”

“Yes, Kim?”

“Do you want me to continue to use birth control or do you want me to start bearing your children?”

That question immediately shocked him back to the real world. Alex only briefly considered before he answered. “Keep using the birth control for now. You are more useful to me as you are now instead of being large and pregnant.”

“Of course, master. You know best.”

He could tell she was disappointed but she hid it well. She was really getting into being his slave. She was going to be a great influence on the others.

“Right now, I’m going to give you your first lesson on using psionic powers. Turn on that monitor resting on the wall there and double-click on the icon that says ‘mirror’.”

Kim did as she was told with barely-controlled excitement. A minute later she was looking at the image with a confused look. “Master, what are those colours around both of us?”

“Those are our auras. I’m going to show you how to extend and use them so you can read minds.”

“What else can you do besides reading minds, master?”

“Well, you can control other people, something you have experienced.”

Kim looked somewhat embarrassed at that. “If I knew now what I knew then, I would have immediately become your slave instead of making you do that demonstration on me.”

Alex was a bit confused. “What do you mean?”

“I believe that it is every woman’s place to find a strong male to serve and obey unquestioningly, to bear his children, and to be used by him in anyway he deems fit until he tires of her and throws her away. Up until now I did not find any such strong man to obey and I became disillusioned. Then I met you, my master. Now I’m happy.” she said with a grin.

How the hell did he miss that going through her mind?!? No wonder she had the reaction she did when he made the offer! He was appealing to her lust of power and her desire to be possessed! Yet he missed it! Obviously there was a lot more to mind reading than Alex thought. And he was supposed to teach her how to mind read? Well, there was nothing to do but continue.

“What I want you to do first is bring your hand up to the mirror and see the aura around it. Now imagine your aura extending outward…”

It was several hours after the first lesson and things seem to have gone very well. Kim picked up on the on the trick of extending her aura after about half an hour, and soon they were both reading Mark’s mind from his room in the basement. They laughed when they listened to him be proud at finding Alex a girlfriend. Also the sounds they made throughout the night encouraged a little action from Liz, so he was feeling particularly good about that, too.

Also, expectedly, Kim felt incredibly hungry and Alex introduced her to his supply of meal replacement shakes. She proceeded to go through half a case. While Kim was doing that, Alex called his business partner Mike and asked him to look around for a house that Alex could live in. He stressed privacy as a requirement, not something isolated but in a neighbourhood.

Mike promised to keep an eye out.

They rested a bit after the lesson, and then Alex announced, “Time to go out; get your stuff together while I order up a taxi.”

“Master, if you want to go somewhere, I can drive you. I have a car here.”

Alex smiled at her, “Kim, you keep impressing me. Get your stuff together and let’s go.”

“Yes, master. Where are we going?”

“You’ll see. I think you’ll like it a lot, though.”

Kim smiled, “As long as I’m with you, master, I would like anything.”

They left together and Kim showed him to the car. It was a blue four-door, somewhat dirty, with numerous stickers on the back saying things like ‘I’m hot, you’re not!’ and ‘Spank me, I’ve been very bad.’ The inside wasn’t much better with all sorts of things and garbage strewn around the back seat and all across the dash.

“Kim,” Alex started giving an ominous look around, “you have to start taking better care of my things. This car belongs to me now and I expect better than this.”

Kim looked rather embarrassed. “Of course, master. I’ll do it after we get back.”

“Kim, am I going to find any more of my property in such sorry condition?” Alex asked in a warning tone.

Kim shrunk her head lower, “No, master. I’m very sorry I allowed your car to fall into such a mess, and I’ll make sure everything is clean and in good condition when I move in with you, master.”

Move in with me? I guess it’s a logical step; he was getting a house to store all his slaves in. And it would make her more available to his whims. There was no reason to have his slaves scattered all over the city. Alex still felt a twinge of fear from the commitment bug, but ignored it as something silly. It’s not like she’s some girlfriend or anything. Kim was his property. He could keep her stored in a closet if he wanted.

With a smile, Alex gave Kim directions to Kirstine’s apartment.

Alex walked into Kirstine’s apartment without even knocking, leading a curious Kim behind him. A naked Sandra was doing some sweeping in the living room when she looked up and saw Alex.

“Master! You’re back!” She took several steps toward him before noticing Kim. “Master?”

“Oooohhh! You have another slave!” Kim said excitedly. Kim went right up to Sandra and grabbed one of her breasts while looking her up and down admiringly. “And such a fine specimen too!”

Sandra just reacted. She grabbed Kim’s arm, twisted it around behind her, all without breaking eye contact. “Unless the master commands otherwise, never do that again,” Sandra said menacingly.

“Oh, I like her,” Kim panted, and then gave Sandra a very intimate kiss. Sandra broke away as a naked Kirstine walked into the room carrying a full laundry basket.

“Master?” Kirstine said in a very unsure voice.

Sandra was just about to beat the crap out of Kim, and Kim was just standing there enjoying the situation.

“Sandra, stop!” Alex barked. Sandra froze in her pose. He could see Sandra was in a battle stance, tense and ready to spring. “She’s mine. Don’t damage her.”

Kim turned around to look at Alex, “She still has a lot of spirit, master. Why haven’t you used your mind powers to break her?”

“Mind powers?” repeated Kirstine.

“Mind powers?” Sandra said, with dawning realization.

Oh, crap.

Alex walked over to the dining room table and sat down, careful not to show any emotion.

“You used some sort of mind powers on me?” Sandra accused Alex.

“And on me,” Kirstine said breathily in obvious excitement. Sandra shot her an annoyed look.

“You turned me into your bimbo, your slave,” Sandra said dangerously.

“Actually, I only brought out your suppressed submissive side. You did the rest on your own,” Alex said in a calm voice, being careful to maintain eye contact with Sandra the entire time.

“No, you did this to me!” she yelled defiantly.

“No, you were the one who tried to hustle me at poker. You were the one who came up with the stakes. You were the one who then tried to get out of it with a double-or-nothing bet. It was all you.”

“You cheated at the game by using your powers!”

Alex shook his head. “Using my powers uses a lot of concentration. Poker is a moderately complex game with the requirement that you pay attention to detail. I had no opportunity to use them during that critical game even if I wanted to. The game, the bet, was all legitimate, as well as your actions since then.”

“You’re lying.”

“If I could use my powers at the drop of a hat, wouldn’t I be using them now to calm you down and take control of you?”

Sandra paused, an angry look on her face. She desperately wanted to find some flaw in his logic, but couldn’t.

“Alright, let’s settle this once and for all.”

“What do you have in mind?” inquired Alex evenly.

Sandra thought about it a moment, giving the matter careful consideration. Alex waited patiently, and Kim and Kirstine dared not say anything, feeling the tension in the air, though Kim took a cue from Sandra’s and Kirstine’s naked state and took off her own clothes. After a few minutes, Sandra commanded, “Kirstine, get a deck of cards. We’re going to play blackjack.”

Alex nodded in approval. “We’ll settle this once and for all.”

“If I win, I go free.”

“If you lose, you are mine forever.”

“One hand, sudden death.”

Kirstine found the playing cards and stood around not sure what to do.

“Sit down to his right and deal us each two cards, one face up, one face down.” Sandra barked, “If either of us asks for another card you will deal it face down until the second person either asks for a card or turns it down. Do you understand?”

Kirstine gave a timid nod, and went to sit on Alex’s right. Sandra sat down across from him.

“You, new girl, get under the table and start giving him a blowjob. I don’t want to give him a chance to use his powers.”

Kim looked uncertainly at Alex, and he gave her a nod.

“This is all so very dramatic,” Kim said with excitement.

“Shut up,” Sandra growled. “Deal,” she said to Kirstine.

Kirstine shuffled the cards and dealt four cards, two face up, two face down. Sandra looked at her cards. She had a ten face up, and a seven face down. She looked at Alex’s face card and it was a king. He didn’t even look at his face down card; he just kept staring at her.

The sounds of sucking were going on below the table and a blissful look mingled with Alex’s intense stare.

Sandra had seventeen, Alex had ten showing. She didn’t know what to do. Sandra knew that the odds favoured standing pat, but she needed to do something. But what if she did the wrong thing? What if not asking for a card made her lose the game? Could she live the rest of her life being a slave to this…man?

Sandra knew that whatever she did, she could live with it if she was the one who took action. She took the only action she could. “Give me a card.”

Kirstine dealt her a card face down and then looked over at Alex.

Alex continued to look at Sandra for a long time before answering. “No card for me.”

Sandra looked at the card she requested, her heart in her throat, not wanting to turn it over, but needing to know what it was. After a long pause Sandra lifted her arm and turned over the card. It was a jack.

Sandra felt her whole world crash down as she automatically turned over her seven, revealing to all that she had gone bust. Alex turned over his card, revealing a six.

Shock went through her mind. If she had not taken a card, no matter what Alex did, he would have lost. All she had had to do was nothing! Now she was a slave forever!

“The original offer still stands,” Alex said, still staring right into her eyes, “but it will be the last time I offer it.”

It took Sandra a moment to understand what he meant, but then she thought about what happened at their first game. She remembered his offer to let her off the hook. Could she do that? Could she live with herself backing out of something like that? No.

“My original answer still stands.”

“Then you are mine, now and forever,” Alex said while pushing his chair back. A curious noise that sounded halfway between a suck and pop accompanied the movement. Alex stood up and Sandra stood up with him. He walked over to her, hard cock standing proud and glistening wet from Kim’s efforts, the whole time maintaining eye contact with her. Stepping up to her so that her back was to the table, Alex kissed Sandra hard, tongue forcefully invading her mouth, while mauling her left breast with his hand. Stepping forward, he forced her to sit on the table with her legs spread to either side of him. He arched and plunged his cock into her waiting pussy, brutally forcing itself all the way into her.

“HHHHMMMMMmmmm,” was Sandra’s muffled reply as she groaned into Alex’s mouth.

“Oooooh! Look at what I found!”

Kirstine who was still sitting at the table because she didn’t know what else to do suddenly got a very surprised look on her face that slowly melted away. The sound of lapping started emanating from underneath the table. Alex moved Sandra back until she was lying on the table. Sandra used her hands to spread her legs even wider to allow Alex better access. Alex was brutal in his fucking, thrusting into Sandra hard and fast. It wasn’t long before Sandra’s eyes rolled back and she was rocking in orgasm. “Oh master! OOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

But Alex wasn’t finished with her yet. Kim’s morning attentions had given Alex considerable endurance and Alex had every intension of fucking Sandra thoroughly.

Kirstine gave a loud groan indicating her own orgasm and then she slumped in her chair.

A predatory-looking and naked Kim climbed her way up to Kirstine’s mouth and gave her a deep kiss while reaching for Kirstine’s hand and guiding it to her own cunt.

Alex withdrew from Sandra’s tight pussy soaking wet in her juices and maneuvered his cock to the entrance of her ass. Sandra’s eyes popped open and she looked Alex in the eye. “Do it. Take your slave in the ass. Make her scream for your pleasure. Fuck me in the ass, master!”

Alex didn’t need any invitation. He thrust hard, pushing himself halfway in one go.

“AAAHHHHhhhh!” Sandra screamed. Tears of pain ran down her cheeks, but after a moment she said, “Do it again. Hurt me. Use me. I’m yours to do with what you will…forever. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my mouth. Fuck my ass. They are all yours.”

“Ahh!” Sandra cried as Alex thrust all the way into her. After pausing a moment, he pulled out of her a little bit, and then pushed back in. Sandra’s ass was incredibly tight; it was almost impossible it get in, and Alex thought that if he hadn’t thrust all at once like he did, he would have never gotten in. But she was loosening up nicely now, and she was making noises that sounded like she was feeling some pleasure with the pain.

Alex started pumping harder and harder in Sandra, driving himself to a peak. Kim was, by this point, doing little jumps as Kirstine pumped her hand in Kim’s cunt. Kim grabbed Kirstine’s head and pulled her against Kim’s breast, offering her nipple to be sucked. As soon as Kirstine started doing so, Kim started making little gasping yelps with each thrust of Kirstine’s hand.

Sandra’s gasps were coming faster and faster, her eyes shut, tears still rolling down her face. Suddenly Sandra’s eye popped wide open. “AAAAAEEEEEEEE!!!!!” she screamed as her back arched in a convulsion as she came.

Alex was nearly there himself when he heard Kim cum, making a series of mini-cries and she convulsed on Kirstine’s hand. Kirstine was looking wide-eyed in wonder at what she had done, in awe of the power of Kim’s orgasm.

Alex looked down at Sandra again, and looked her right in the eye as he came in her ass.

“UUUUUGGGGHHhhhhhh!” he cried as he shot again and again. He didn’t lose eye contact with her, instead passing on an understanding to her: she belonged to him fully.

Through tear-streaked eyes, Sandra looked back. “Thank you, master,” was all she said in a quiet voice.

“Stay put.”

Alex withdrew and walked over to the desk to sit and think. He was rough, far rougher than he normally would be. Something felt wrong. He felt satisfied but he still felt brutish. He felt like causing his slaves pain. He felt like fucking them even though he was sated. Something was very wrong.

He thought about the various influences around him: three oversexed women wanting nothing to do other than to serve his every sexual whim. Used and degraded, perhaps they felt like they needed to be punished too. Maybe he was getting these feeling from his own slaves.

Alex flashed back to when he was first learning to read minds and walking down the school hallways. He remembered how many people thought about sex, about all the desires pressing in on him. He had to develop shields.

“Kim, suck my cum out of Sandra’s ass. Kirstine, come over and clean me off,” Alex commanded offhandedly. He didn’t even look at them as they rushed to comply.

“Hmmmm, this is going to be good,” purred Kim as she knelt before Sandra’s ass. Sandra just looked away in shame as her face turned red in embarrassment. Alex only noticed that he felt the pressures of needing to degrade and use them for sex ease; that and Kirstine lightly sucking and licking Alex’s cock.

Alex ignored the sensations however, focusing inward, trying to come up with a solution for what to do. How was he going to create mind shields when he didn’t know what exactly he was shielding against? He knew that they were general feelings, but that didn’t help.

Maybe he was going about this wrong. Maybe he should have something he could define to practice blocking. Alex looked over at Kim. Apparently some time had passed, because she had stopped sucking out his cum from Sandra’s ass and was now eating Sandra out. Sandra had sat up at this point and was roughly holding Kim’s head against her pussy, gasping and panting until she gave a cry, washing Kim’s face in her juices.

“Kim, grab a chair and bring it over here. You’re done, Kirstine; take Sandra with you to the kitchen and make a lot of sandwiches and a large pot of tea. Sit down Kim.”

Kim obediently sat beside him, flushed from excitement from all the sex. She was so desirable, and he could do anything he wanted with her. He could fuck her right now if he wanted, grabbing her roughly by her hair and forcing her down… No. Focus, resist. He had to work on these mind shields.

“Kim, I want you to try to read my mind. I’m going to try and stop you by creating a mind shield, but I need to practice. I’m going to hold a number between one and a hundred. Try to tell me what that number is.”

“Yes, master, I will do my best.”

Alex felt the probe. It was an odd sensation, like a thread working it’s way through his mind. He tried to come up with a way to…

“Seventy-nine,” Kim said.

“Again.”

He was more prepared, putting up a small see-through barrier blocking the thread from entering his mind. But the thread was fast, moving around the barrier and…

“Sixty-one.”

“Again.”

This time he made the barrier bigger, making it harder for her to get her thread around. After a few tries, it stopped to consider. And then there were two threads. Alex blocked one but the other got through.

“Twenty-six.”

“You are adapting. Good. Again.”

This time Alex created the barrier around his whole mind, protecting everything without having to move anything. The thread moved around, but couldn’t penetrate anywhere. It paused to reconsider, and then went down in his chest. What the…? Alex felt the thread ride up his nervous system and right into his mind. Creative girl, he thought approvingly.

“Eighty-one.”

“Good work. Again.”

This continued for quiet some time. Alex developing new ways to block, and new directions to block attacks while Kim developed new ways to defeat his blocks. Eventually they both stopped to take a break and where surprised to find that it was starting to darken outside.

They both also noticed at the same time the pile of sandwiches and how hungry they were. Alex also noticed the now-cold tea.

“Sandra, could you warm up our cups of tea?”

“Of course, master.”

Sandra got up from the table that she and Kirstine were occupying. They had been studying some material from school while waiting for further orders. Alex noticed that he requested, not commanded this of Sandra. It seems that the shields were starting to work. After Alex took a sip of his newly warmed tea and was able to get his hunger under some control, Alex made an announcement.

“Alright, I’ve made some decisions where we are all going. First, I want Sandra and Kim to move in here as soon as possible. I want you on hand and accessible for what I’ve got planned.”

“I don’t have much, master; I’ll be able to do it tomorrow,” replied Kim.

“I also don’t have much, but it will take some time to arrange it with university housing. I should be able to get my deposit back however,” replied Sandra.

“Excellent. Kim, you’ll use your car to transport everything. Speaking of which, I want the three of you to clean that car from top to bottom as soon as possible. It seems that Kim has been less than diligent in its care.”

Kim gave an embarrassed look at this.

“But before that, I want Kim and Kirstine to go and get some computer equipment together. Kim, I want you to go to my place and pick up the special camera and the software for it that I’ve got stored on the computer, but leave the computer intact. After that I want you to go to a store and buy another computer system with two flat screens and a wireless router. Make sure that the computer has two video cards.”

“Also I want you to consider this standing orders. You will not reveal to others the nature of this relationship. You will merge any and all funds with an account that Kirstine will set up and any and all purchases will be made through her. While at home you will remain naked at all times and you will continue using birth control. I don’t want any of you getting pregnant yet.”

At that last sentence, both Kirstine and Sandra shared an uncertain look but Kim immediately responded with a smile. “Yes, master.” She looking like she was swaying on her feet and Alex remembered the exhausting effects of learning a new power. Was learning to penetrate mind shields a new power? I guess it is, Alex thought.

“On second thought, given how Kim appears about to fall over, maybe you should drive, Kirstine.”

“I’m sorry, master, but I don’t have my driver’s license.”

“Master,” Sandra stepped forward, “I can drive her.”

“Hmmm, I bet you can,” Kim quipped with a grin.

Sandra shot her an annoyed look.

“Alright, the two of you go. Try not to be too long. Here, take this…” Alex walked over to his pants lying on the floor and got out his wallet. He handed his bankcard to Sandra telling her his pin number, as well as the keys to his house and room.

Pulling on her pants, Sandra took both. “We won’t be long.”

“Good. Kirstine, come here and sit down,” Alex said while indicating the seat in front of the computer. “I’m going to try some experiments with your mind.”

Kirstine asked timidly while sitting down. “What are you going to do to me?” “I’m going to learn to read your mind better and I’m going to make some improvements. Now just relax and sit there. If you get bored, you can play a game on the computer or something.”

Kirstine gulped and nodded, waiting anxiously.

Alex fought off a wave of exhaustion originating from exploring new powers and the sex he had and carefully entered Kirstine’s mind. Alex went slowly and carefully through Kirstine’s mind, exploring its various pathways, learning how her mind worked, and learning her history. As he went he started to understand how her mind was organized and was able to browse everything faster and more completely.

Her parents were simple people living in Winnipeg. They ran a small bookstore and they all lived right above it. That’s where Kirstine first started learning about money. Her parents didn’t have the money to send her off to school but Kirstine, at a young age, took what little she had and invested it through an account she convinced her parents to set up.

By the age of ten she had already a small fortune earned with smart trades in a shifting market. A few months after that she arranged for a high speed internet connection and got herself a computer. She did trades online and that’s when she really started to make a lot of money. For her parent’s fifteenth wedding anniversary she paid off her parent’s mortgage on their shop/home as a present. At the age of twelve!

She excelled at both math and finance, ordering advanced texts in each online and going through them eagerly. She breezed through school, not really trying, and then going to university here. She was slowly going through the years learning a lot of stuff she already knew, without any real direction in her life. Kirstine had put herself into a holding pattern. Making plenty of money, she had enough to retire now, but she enjoyed school life and she enjoyed learning. Kirstine had resigned herself to learning everything she could through the years with no overall goal in mind, until she encountered Alex.

Alex pulled out of Kirstine’s mind to find that she hadn’t moved. Kirstine blinked around and said, “Did you forget something?”

Alex looked confused at her for a moment until he heard a sound behind him. Looking over his shoulder he saw both Sandra and Kim undressing. Sandra answered with a confused look. “What do you mean? We’ve been gone over an hour. We got the equipment right here.”

Alex and Kirstine both blinked at each other. “I guess time really passes when you are doing a deep scan,” Alex offered as an explanation. Alex’s mind felt like mud and he was exhausted. “Alright, I would set all this up now, but I need some sleep.” He looked over and saw Kim was still swaying on her feet. “You’d better come to bed too Kim. You look dead.”

She only gave a tired nod and tried to stumble there but nearly fell. Sandra caught and held her up.

Without prompting, both Sandra and Kirstine helped get Alex and Kim under the covers. They were both already asleep.

Kirstine looked at the two of them in bed and quietly said, “I’m going to need to get a bigger bed.” Sandra gave a small snort in agreement.

“Kirstine, I need to talk to you for a moment,” Sandra spoke quietly. She had come to a decision.

Kirstine looked over at Sandra and considered carefully her serious tone. Kirstine nodded once and let herself be led into the living room where they both sat on the couch.

Taking Kirstine’s hand in hers, Sandra was trying to figure out where to begin. It was at that moment that Sandra realized that they were both naked. They had all paraded so much in their birthday suits that she had become quite used to it. Sandra’s first impulse was to pull her hand away from Kirstine’s when she realized this but she suppressed it.

“I need to ask something of you,” Sandra began after a moment. “We have all had a lot of sex…of all sorts…with each other.” Sandra stopped and Kirstine waited patiently. Sandra tried again, “When Kim and I went to get the computer equipment, she and I talked and I realized that she and I are probably not going to get along…”

“Go on,” said Kirstine encouragingly.

“Well, with the things that have been happening, it’s only a matter of time and I don’t normally go for women but under the circumstances…”

Kirstine thought she understood. “You want me to eat you out again so you can get used to it.”

“No, I…I want to eat you out.”

Kirstine looked back surprised, stunned to silence.

Sandra stumbled along in her explanation, “I know I’m going to be asked to do it at some point, and I don’t want to make an ass of myself, and the thought of the first time doing it with that slut Kim…”

Kirstine placed her hand over Sandra’s to show she understood. “Alright. How do you want to do this?”

“Well, we can do it right here if you want.”

Kirstine nodded once. Sandra slid off the couch and knelt before Kirstine. Kirstine opened her legs wide and waited in anxious anticipation.

Sandra looked at Kirstine’s hairless pussy and examined it carefully in an effort to kill time. It looked like a small smooth bun with two pussy lips sticking out from the middle. Sandra thought about licking it and she couldn’t make herself do it.

After a moment Kirstine offered helpfully, “Maybe if you start with your fingers first…”

Sandra looked at Kirstine and gave her a relieved smile. Kirstine smiled back, glad she was able to help.

Sandra carefully reached out with her hands and touched the pussy lips, feeling their consistency and warmth. They didn’t feel unusual, or freaky in any way, so Sandra carefully opened them up. She saw the pink moistness inside, the hole to inside Kirstine, and a small nub that was Kirstine’s clit right above it. The smell of Kirstine was strong now, though it wasn’t unpleasant. Sandra slowly extended a finger and rubbed Kirstine’s clit around.

“Mmmmmmmmmm,” groaned Kirstine lightly.

Sandra could hardly believe she was doing this, but discovered that it wasn’t that bad…at least so far. She was playing around with Kirstine’s clit, amazed at how red it was getting, and how it was growing. The whole area was getting very moist too.

Sandra experimentally pushed her index finger inside Kirstine’s pussy and was rewarded by a gasp.

“Aaaaahhhhh. Oh yes, pump it in and out. That feels soooo good,” Kirstine panted.

Nodding, Sandra slowly pushed her finger in and out, trying to be careful not to hurt Kirstine but knowing she could be a lot rougher. Sandra varied the strokes in and out at different speeds getting a whole bunch of different gasps, sounds and quivers. Sandra played with Kirstine like this for a bit before making herself face the music. She withdrew her finger and slowly tasted it by licking the tip. The taste didn’t repulse her as she expected. It had the consistency of Alex’s cum, only not as strong tasting and a bit more watery. She licked her finger clean to get herself used to it and to delay the next step.

After thoroughly cleaning her finger, Sandra looked right at Kirstine’s pussy. It was all glistening and wet and definitely not appealing to her. Sandra knew that she would be seeing and eating out a lot of pussies in her future. She thought about having to eat Kim out as her first time and that thought made her shiver. Sandra tried to steel herself one last time, but had to look up at Kirstine.

Kirstine was looking down at Sandra with a face that was both understanding and impatient. “I’ll understand if you want to stop now, but please hurry in your decision. I’m right on the edge and I need relief!”

Without giving herself time to think, Sandra plunged in, forcing her mouth against Kirstine’s pussy and licking her clit.

“OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!” Kirstine cried, humping her pussy against Sandra’s mouth. Sandra knew what Kirstine wanted. Sandra thrust her tongue inside Kirstine’s pussy.

“AAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh!” Kirstine cried in relief as her pussy juices shot into Sandra’s waiting mouth.

Part of her wanted to gag, but part of her was surprised that it wasn’t bad. She kept the juices in her mouth for a time, tasting it before swallowing. It didn’t taste like a gourmet meal or anything, but it wasn’t nearly as horrible as she feared. She looked up at Kirstine to see her looking down on Sandra with this adoring look.

“That was really good. Thank you Sandra.”

Sandra blushed a bit, “I think I need more practice though,” she said while sitting beside her.

“Well, you can practice on me anytime,” Kirstine said earnestly. Sandra blushed even further. Their eyes met for a moment and Kirstine bent towards her and started to gently lick the remaining juices off of Sandra’s face. Then she started to lick Sandra’s lips and before they knew it they were bound in a very passionate kiss.

Kirstine’s hand was in Sandra’s pussy, Sandra’s hand was massaging Kirstine’s breast.

Before either of them knew what was happening they were in a sixty-nine, madly eating each other out, exploring and cumming on each other. Hours later, both exhausted, they were both very happy as they went hand-in-hand to bed.