The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note 1: This is a sex and bondage story. If you object to either don’t read any farther.

Note 2: This story may be reproduced as long as there is no charge to use it, I am given credit for my work, and all notes are retained.

Author’s Note: I know this is a short chapter, but it didn’t seem to go with the last chapter, so it’s by itself. I got very few responses to the last chapter I posted, as I said, the story goes on only as long as the comments do.

Master E. at

* * *

The Darkling War

—Chapter 6: Aftermath (bd, md)

Jonathan brought the Council to order. “What do we know about this battle?", he asked.

“It’s got to be the Shadow,” Lewis replied, using the nickname the new Darkling had been given.

Judith retorted, “You don’t know that.”

“A male Darkling employing female operatives? Has another been found?”

“You don’t know what happened!”

“Come on, Judith. The Darkling slipped women inside. Used them to take down the defenses. Then took over the building.”

“You don’t know that,” she repeated.

“It makes sense,” Brian interjected. “It’s what the police were going to do.”

“But Boston hasn’t turned into the nightmare Chicago did after the Shadow fought there,” Jonathan pointed out.

“No,” confirmed Brian, “but the police are having an easier time of making cases. A surprising number of criminals are volunteering confessions. Two city council members have even admitted to taking bribes. The criminal underworld in Boston appears to be dismantling itself.”

“It hasn’t been bloodless,” Judith stated.

“No it hasn’t. The vast majority of Boston’s criminals don’t seem to appreciate what’s happening. They are trying, with some success, to shut down the information pipeline that has fallen into the hands of the police.”

“That’s disturbing,” Lewis said quietly.

“Lewis?", Jonathan prompted.

Looking up he explained, “If Darkling June’s people are confessing, then the Shadow has seized control of them. This is something new and not a little disturbing.”

“Why?", demanded Judith. “Does it shatter your belief that your pet Darkling my not be all you thought him to be?”

Lewis took a deep sigh. “It is disturbing because a Darkling none of us had heard of a year ago has succeeded in defeating two powerful Darkling. Two Darklings haven’t been taken out by their own side in the past twenty years. This tells me that the Shadow is a Darkling of unbelievable power. The fact that he is now collecting the forces left out in the cold by the defeat of these Darkling indicates that he is growing even stronger. We could be facing a push by the dark forces to combine.”

The council as a whole shuddered.

“Do we know anything more about the Shadow?’, Jonathan asked.

Brian shook his head. “No. We have Kinkaid’s statement about the . . . a Darkling going into the saloon. We got Caley’s statement from the police records, with an interview with her by Kinkaid. All she remembers is walking in and finding the place on fire.”

“The disappearing women?", Judith asked.

“They’ve been filtering back with little or no memory of where they have been. Nor do any of the women at the saloon no anything. They just know that they were at the saloon, a fire started, and they escaped.”

“Saloon employees?”

“They all seem to have died in the fire, though, no one seems able to account for their whereabouts.”

“Darkling June?", Judith asked tiredly.

“No sign of her, at all.”

A concerned look went around the Council as the unanswered questions piled up.

Derek walked through the dungeon under his house. It had cells, a bondage X, and various other items that he used on his pets, or allowed them to use on each other. The Boston matter was wrapping up nicely. There had been little in the way of files in the office, but June had been able to provide him all the information he needed. Using her to pull the string of her contacts through out the city to turn themselves in was heading off the massacre that had occurred in Chicago. Small battles were still being fought in the city, but nothing the police couldn’t handle.

Even better, Derek had located all the women June had enslaved. He was doing his best to rebuild their shattered personalities. Some choose to stay with him, having nothing to go home to. As each one was healed he sent them home, taking the memories of their ordeal. He had broken one of his rules though. When he had found the men who had bought them he left them with the knowledge of his existence, and of his power. He thought it would cause them to think carefully before they ever did anything like that again.

He turned the corner and came to a guarded cell. “The prisoner?", he asked the knight at the door.

“All she does is moan, Master,” was the reply.

“You know what to do if anything happens?”

“Send to you , Master, then run for my life.”

He nodded to her. He sent a quick orgasm through her as he went into the cell. In the middle of the cell was June. She was suspended from the ceiling by her arms, bound at the wrist. Her hair was braided into the rope, holding her head up. Her wrist were tightly bound by hemp rope. Weights hung from nipple clamps, pulling her engorged nipples towards the floor. He legs were bent with her ankles bound to her thighs, her knees tied to the pole between her legs. The pole was topped by two vibrators, violating her pussy and ass, buzzing away.

A large penis gag filled her mouth, intruding into her throat. He had left her eyes uncovered. Something in them called to him. The mixture of lust, anger, and fear was powerful. Derek knew that while she was at a sexual high, she was powerless to resist, so he kept her there. He would have been concerned about treating a mortal woman that way, but June was no longer mortal. She’d live.