The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

David’s Harem Ch 1

By Astropirate ©

Almost from the time their son, David, was born, Ken and Caroline Burton knew he was special. From the time David was an infant he showed extraordinary intelligence. As he grew older he far out performed his classmates in primary and secondary school. He showed a special aptitude for mathematics. So much so he went on to study accountancy at Oxford, eventually graduating top of his class. What Ken and Caroline did not know was that their son also possessed certain powers that that would change both their lives, not to mention the lives of all around them and as those powers evolved David would become one of the most powerful and wealthiest young men in the country.

Ken Burton ran a successful transport company that operated from Dover. Ken’s success meant he and his wife lived comfortably in Meadowheath in Kent, a small affluent town not too far from Dover and Caroline could afford to be a stay at home wife and eventually mother.

The arrival of David would top off what husband and wife knew was a life that people dreamed of. Their joy was made even better to know that David was very special indeed and they knew he was destined for great things and this seemed confirmed with his graduation from university with top honours.

David Burton was always popular in school. Despite his aptitude he never boasted or put anyone down. Indeed, he often helped his struggling fellow students by tutoring them personally thereby helping them to graduate.

It was at university that David Burton first became aware of his mental powers. The other thing he became aware of was the fact that he felt strong sexual desires towards women of his mother’s age.

It was almost by accident that David discovered his powers. It happened one afternoon just before his graduation. He had just celebrated his twenty-first birthday and he was with his course advisor, Doctor Elizabeth Portman when it happened.

They always met once a week in the Professor’s office to discuss various items as regards the course. The format was always the same. Doctor Portman would sit in her large leather chair while David sat opposite, frequently crossing her long smooth legs, an action that aroused David.

“Well, congratulations, David. You are the most successful student I have ever had.”

“Thank you, Doctor Portman. It’s been a real pleasure to work with you these last few years,” responded David.

“Is there anything else you would like to discuss before we finish the session?” asked the unsuspecting professor.

“Actually, there is,” came David’s reply.

Elizabeth Portman adjusted her large round rimmed glasses.

“Oh, what’s on your mind?” she asked as her eyes stared into those of her student and as soon as she met David’s gaze she became frozen.

David remained silent. Nevertheless, Doctor Portman felt compelled to stand up, prompted by a mental suggestion to do so.

Like David, Elizabeth Portman was six feet tall. She had a slender figure and large breasts.

As David approached her Doctor Portman found herself unable to react or even speak. David boldly kissed her.

The effect was electrifying for Doctor Portman because as soon as their lips met she felt lust and desire surge through her entire body. The entranced professor made no resistance when she felt David’s hand pull down the zipper at the back of her pink knee length frock. Rather than resist Doctor Portman simply wriggled and allowed the garment to float to the floor, revealing her lacy low cut black bra that imprisoned her wonderful breasts. The sight amazed David. He had no idea that the forty-two year old married professor would wear such sexy underwear.

Elizabeth sighed softly when she felt her student’s lips kiss her neck. When David slid the straps of her bra down Elizabeth unsnapped it and simply tossed it away, allowing her student his first view of her bare breasts as her nipples hardened in the cool air of the office.

“Oooh,” sighed the professor as David’s tongue circled her nipples and she released her long black hair that had tied in a tight bun and shook it free.

David made his way down Elizabeth’s body, kissing as he did so. He knelt as his hands went to the rim of his tutor’s black tights and began to roll them down, along with her black lacy knickers which matched Elizabeth’s now discarded bra.

What was an even bigger surprise for David was the fact that Elizabeth, rather than having a full pussy bush, donned a neat trim.

‘This girl certainly enjoyed sex,’ thought David as his lips devoured Elizabeth’s pussy.

“Oh my God,” cried Elizabeth softly as she felt the wonderful sensation of her pussy being sucked and licked.

Suddenly, David stopped. He stood up and, taking the beautiful and naked Elizabeth in his arms, carried her to the sofa and laid down gently before stripping and then mounting her.

David proceeded to devour Doctor Portman’s body, using his tongue and lips with great effect. He also probed the professor’s pussy with his finger and this added to the tutor’s pleasure.

The more Elizabeth moaned the more David became aroused and his cock hardened. Finally, feeling satisfied he had maximised Elizabeth’s pleasure without allowing her to orgasm, David gently drove his cock deep inside her and began to pump. His movement, slow at first, began to accelerate with each stroke. Elizabeth’s body also began to react positively and began to move in tandem with David. Eventually, and after settling into a mutually satisfying rhythm, they orgasmed almost together, leaving them breathless and exhausted. After a few moments David turned to his lover whispered some instructions. Elizabeth, in turn, simply muttered “Master,” in response before closing her eyes and falling into a short sleep.

* * *

Doctor Elizabeth Portman woke with a start.

“Doctor Portman are you alright?” came the voice from behind the door of her office. Elizabeth recognised the voice of her secretary, twenty year old Jenny Ross whose knock had woken her.

Elizabeth was both shocked and confused when she realised she was naked and sticky. She tried to recall what happened but Jenny knocked again and all Elizabeth could think of was getting dressed fast.

“Give me a moment, Jenny. I’ll be right with you,” responded Doctor Portman as she hastily dressed.

“What is it, Jenny?” asked Elizabeth as she half opened her door to the young woman and stuck her head out.

Jenny saw that the Professor’s hair was down about her shoulders. It was something that Elizabeth never did at work. She also noted that her boss looked a little untidy which was again strange.

“I’m sorry, Doctor Portman but your last appointment is waiting for you.”

Elizabeth looked at her watch and was shocked at the time.

“Jenny, I don’t feel well. Will you apologise for me and reschedule?”

“Sure,” replied Jenny with a smile before returning to her desk.

Elizabeth hurried to her car and drove straight home and showered. That evening she sat down and tried to recall what had happened at work but was unable to do so. That night, as she slept beside her husband, she had a most erotic dream. When she woke up she woke her husband and begged him to fuck her which he duly obliged. Although he was pleased, John Portman was puzzled about his wife’s sudden desire for unbridled sex.

The following Friday, with her husband gone to London for the weekend, Elizabeth Portman drove to David’s apartment where she slept with him for two successive nights following passionate sex.

* * *

Another tutor that captured David’s attention was Catherine Browning. She was a professor of science and as such they only met in hallways or the library. Catherine always smiled and greeted David politely when they passed.

* * *

One afternoon David went to the library and as he expected, Catherine was there browsing through the shelves. He approached her and smiled.

“You have beautiful eyes,” he whispered.

“What?” replied the forty year old as she swung around. Her eyes met David’s and she was soon ensnared by hid power as they kissed. The young man mentally passed her some instructions before releasing her.

* * *

The following Friday after work Catherine got into her car with the intention of driving straight home. However, as she drove out the gate of the college campus something prompted to change direction and she soon found herself at the door of David’s flat.

“Welcome,” said the young man with a smile as he opened the door. Taking the beautiful professor by the hand David led her to his bed where he sat down. He looked up and smiled at the entranced woman who had removed her jacket and stood silently as if awaiting instructions.

David took his time and admired the older woman. Catherine was much smaller than David but her admired her conservative dress. Today she had worn a grey knee length skirt and white short sleeved blouse that was buttoned to her neck.

David nodded and smiled and immediately Catherine began to undress. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and after pulling it from the inside her skirt, she slid it from her shoulders and allowed it to float to the ground, revealing her low cut black lace bra that seemed to complement her medium sized breasts.

Putting her hand to the back of her skirt Catherine slowly lowered the zipper and the loosened garment joined her blouse revealing her black stockings and skimpy thong. Catherine had followed his instructions implicitly of wearing sexy underwear instead of her usual conservative fare.

“Stop!” he ordered before she unsnapped her bra.

“Put your hands on your hips and smile,” demanded David.

Catherine mindlessly obeyed and David, using his mobile phone, took several photos of the professor in various sexual poses. When he finished David simply nodded and Catherine resumed her undressing until she was naked but for her stockings.

David moved up onto his bed and then patted it. Catherine crawled up the bed and began kissing David and at the same time began to unbutton his shirt. As the shirt fell open the beautiful professor began to kiss and lick the young man’s chest making her way down his body, halting at his pants which she proceeded to open and then remove them.

Catherine licked her lips lustfully as she took her young Master’s cock in her hand and began to rub it. Without any hesitation the beautiful naked forty year old bowed her head and her lips engulfed David’s cock and began to suck it expertly. This was despite the fact that Catherine found oral sex repugnant and refused to perform it for her husband.

“Mmm,” muffled Catherine as if enjoying sweet candy. As her head bobbed up and down David gently stroked her short hair.

“Enough!” moaned David, not wanting to cum just yet and Catherine released his rock hard prick. The young student signalled the mature professor to sit on top of him and began to ride his huge organ.

As Catherine began to pound David’s cock he gently massaged her naked breasts. She sighed deeply and her breathing became heavier with each stroke. Finally, David orgasmed deep inside the naked professor’s pussy leaving both exhausted and breathless.

* * *

After a few moments David looked down at Catherine who was resting her head on his chest. He put his hand to her chin and made her look at him.

“Were you a virgin when you married your husband, Catherine?”

Catherine hesitated.

“You must answer me,” said David.

“No Master,” responded Catherine with a blush.

This took David by surprise. Catherine Browning had always portrayed the prim and proper professor.

“So, when did you first have sex?” asked David keenly.

Catherine tried to remain silent but something prompted her to speak.

“It was when I was at university. I had sex with one of my classmates at a student party.”

David smiled. “Have you ever made love to a woman?”

Catherine’s reluctance to respond excited David. This woman was full of surprises.

“I slept with my roommate in my first year at university, Master,” answered Catherine in an embarrassed tone.

Again David smiled. “Does your husband know?”

“Oh no, Master!,” responded Catherine with alarm in her voice.

“Have no fear little one. Your secret is safe with me,” said soothingly as he held her in his arms.

“Oh thank you, Master,” replied Catherine with relief as she once again rested her head on David’s chest.

“Now, listen to me,” said David and he planted several instructions in the entranced professor’s mind.

An hour later Catherine made her way home feeling somewhat confused. What was confusing was the fact that two hours had lapsed since she had left work and she was unable to recount what happened. Her husband, Bill, a GP at the local medical centre was not home yet so she rushed upstairs to the shower to clean up, puzzled as to how she felt so grimy.

Elizabeth Portman and Catherine Browning were not the only women from college that David bedded but they were certainly his favourite sex partners. By the time of his graduation David had taken all the older female staff, teachers and admin, to bed.

* * *

As the week of his graduation arrived David decided to enjoy one last night of passion with his favourite slaves. Having had another wonderful sex session with each of them he instructed them both to return to his flat the night before graduation.

Both women dressed in very short glitter dresses. Elizabeth wore red and Catherine wore green. Not only were the dresses very short but they were also low cut and exposed their excellent cleavage. They explained to their respective and unsuspecting husbands that they were going on a girls’ night out together.

Arriving at the flat together they were greeted warmly by David as he opened the door.

“Welcome, ladies,” he said with a smile as he ushered them in and led them to the bedroom. David sat on the bed and smiled as he admired the two woman as they stood silently before him as if awaiting his command. Finally the young man nodded and the women turned to face each other. Elizabeth, being the taller, stooped down and kissed Catherine’s moist red lips. As she did so one of her hands went to the professor’s back and lowered the zipper of her dress. At the same time Catherine’s hand made its way to Elizabeth’s back to perform a corresponding action. It was as the loosened garments dropped to the floor David saw that both women were naked. As per his instructions neither had worn underwear.

David patted the bed and both women crawled onto bed and made their way towards him with Catherine on his right and Elizabeth on his left and they proceeded to undress him.

The young student’s pleasure became obvious as he moaned and sighed the Elizabeth and Catherine kissed, licked and sucked on his body as if worshipping him. They were about to work on his cock when she suddenly pulled Elizabeth to him and kissed her passionately. He then ordered them to lay on their backs.

David mounted the beautiful Doctor Portman and, after inserting his cock, began to pound her until his cum exploded deep inside her. He rested beside her, breathing deeply as he did so. Almost at that same moment Catherine received a mental prompt and she moved between Elizabeth’s long shapely legs and began to explore the counsellor’s cum soaked pussy with her tongue.

Elizabeth moaned softly as she felt Catherine’s tongue work its way through her pussy lips and proceeding to lash her clit that eventually resulted in a wonder orgasm.

After a few moments Elizabeth positioned herself between Catherine’s smooth lower limbs and returned the favour, giving the beautiful professor a very satisfying orgasm.

David moved between the women and hugged them both.

“Sleep now, my lovelies. We shall have more fun in the morning,” he said with a smile.

With that all three were soon in a deep sleep, huddled together.

* * *

David was the first to wake up as he felt the warm morning sun beaming through the bedroom window. Catherine and Elizabeth slowly woke up together and all three then proceeded to the shower.

Despite the tight fit Catherine began to wash her Master’s front while Elizabeth washed his back as the steamy jets of water cascaded about them. David also enjoy the wonderful sensation of his slaves’ breasts as they rubbed against him.

When they dried off and got dressed David once more implanted a number of instructions in the minds of the entranced women. Catherine and Elizabeth then got into their cars and made their way home.

* * *

The fact that Elizabeth and Catherine had not returned home until the following morning resulted in a blazing argument with their respective husbands. For the next few weeks there would be tension in both their marriages that would eventually lead to break up. What was even more was Catherine and Elizabeth would move in together as a lesbian couple.