The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

David’s Harem Ch 2

By Astropirate ©

David had never considered his mother Caroline in sexual way. However his graduation day changed all that. Ken and Caroline Burton sat proudly together as they witnessed their son receive his degree. They were even more proud of the praise heaped on him by the college President.

As he made his way towards his proud parents, David began to admire Caroline. She was wearing a red knee length dress. Her legs were shapely and her breasts were large and round.

“I’m so proud of you, David,” declared Caroline as she held him tightly.

“Thanks Mum,” responded David as he returned the hug.

“The same goes for me too, Dave. I could never ask for a better son,” said Ken as he held out his hand.

“Thanks Dad,” replied David as he took his father’s hand and shook it.

Beside David stood a man in his mid-fifties.

“Mum and Dad, this is Mr Pike. He is the main partner in the accountancy firm I’ll working for in Dover.

“How do you do? Thank you for taking David on,” said Ken as he extended his hand.

“It’s our pleasure. David is an exceptional young man and we feel he will go places,” responded Mr Pike with a warm smile.

Also attending the ceremony were Caroline’s sister, Claudia as well as Ken’s sister, Virginia. Both were married and in their early forties. When all three were chatting together David noticed how desirable they were. Claudia was slightly taller than Caroline with black shoulder length hair and he could see her breasts were large. Virginia was five feet seven with shoulder length blonde hair. Her breasts were also large. To David all three were in very good shape and all three had long shapely legs.

It was at the social that immediately followed the ceremony that David made his move. The social was held in the large auditorium of the college. It was when he was on the floor with Caroline that he implanted certain instruction. He dealt similarly with Claudia and Virginia. He also took an opportunity to be alone with Ken and his brothers in law to plant a number of instructions in their minds before the social concluded.

* * *

Because it would be too late to return home Ken had booked rooms at a local hotel for himself and Caroline as well as a room for David.

“Good night, dad,” said David with a smile.

“Good night, son,” responded Ken before he went to the room he had booked for David. David meantime took Caroline’s hand and led her to the room originally reserved for herself and Ken.

Taking off his jacket and placing it over a chair David slipped off his shoes and lay on the bed. He smiled and admired his entranced mother as she stood motionless before him. David nodded with a smile and it was only then that Caroline moved as if obeying a silent order.

Putting her hand behind her back David’s mother lowered the zipper of her dress and let it drop to the floor. Her full slip was next and finally her tights and plain white underwear.

Despite being in a trance Caroline was confused. She was standing nude before her son who was now also naked on the bed. She had seldom been nude in front of Ken and certainly not in front of her son. What made matters even more confusing was she was unable to do anything but obey the commands in her mind. She was also compelled to put her hands on her hips with her leg forward as if displaying her wonderful body. She posed for several moments while David took photographs.

“Come!” he said as he patted the bed.

Caroline climbed onto the bed and crawled up to David and, after mounting him, smothered him with passionate kisses. She made her way down his body, kissing, sucking and licking as she went.

David sighed deeply with pleasure as his mother continued to work on his body. What was even more pleasurable was when, without any reserve, Caroline’s lips engulfed his hardened cock and began to suck it ravenously. Like Catherine Browning before her Caroline found such an action abhorrent but she felt compelled to do it and in a most expert fashion too.

“Enough!” cried David and Caroline raised her head and the disappointment in her facial expression was obvious. Nevertheless, she obeyed her young Master when he signalled with his hands to lay beside him.

“You’re very beautiful, Mum,” declared David as he mounted his mother and kissing her with passion on her red moist lips. Then he moved to Caroline’s neck and then her bare shoulder, kissing and sucking as he did so.

The forty plus mother moaned softly at each of her son’s gentle touches. Indeed, her whole body shuddered with excitement and pleasure as David made his way to her breasts.

“Oh my God,” sighed Caroline as she felt her son’s finger probe through her pussy bush and stimulate her clit. At the same time she felt a pleasurable sensation as David’s tongue began to lick her nipple.

David’s mother inhaled and exhaled deeply as David began a circular movement with his tongue around her firm breast. Each movement widened until her arrived at the base and then delved into the deep valley between them and then proceeded to work her other breast. In contrast however he began at the bottom and in a decreasing movement until he reached the summit and began sucking and licking her nipple.

Caroline’s moans simply stimulated David to carry on as he worked his way down his mother’s flat and smooth stomach, kissing, licking and sucking as he went and drew satisfaction from the fact that his mother was enjoying the sex.

Arriving at Caroline’s pussy, David gently began to gently drill through her bush and lips with his tongue, giving his mother ecstatic pleasure. He suddenly withdrew his tongue only to swiftly replace it with his tongue.

Unlike the other women David had fucked he had taken precautions with Caroline by using a condom. Caroline was so lost in this world of pleasure that as he positioned himself to pound her, she gripped his hips with her hands as if to guide him.

His movement, slow at first, accelerated with each stroke. What was more, Caroline’s body began to respond positively and they soon settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm that eventually resulted in a wonderful orgasm for them both.

After taking a few moments to recover David took his mother in his arms and whisper fresh instructions.

“Oh, thank you, Master,” responded Caroline before settling her head on her son’s chest and falling asleep.

* * *

The following morning David and Caroline showered together and after drying off and getting dressed, David implanted further instructions in his mother’s mind, including going on the pill. Caroline then left for her own bedroom as if nothing happened and simply waited for Ken to get dressed before all three made their way down to breakfast together.

Ken and Caroline felt very confused about the previous night’s events but remained silent as they all headed home.

Later that same day David went for a stroll in Oxford. In the main thoroughfare he saw Claudia, Caroline’s sister and her husband Tom coming towards him. They had originally decided to return home to London but something made Claudia want to stay and explore the shops. Claudia and Tom greeting David warmly. They sat together at an outdoor table at one of the many cafes and chatted.

After a while David made a mental suggestion to them both and they were soon back in the young man’s flat. They went to the bedroom where Tom was prompted to sit in a chair facing the bed. Claudia stood in front of the bed and waited while David, who, after slipping off his shoes, sat on his bed and looked at his aunt.

Claudia was wearing a light long sleeved blouse and jeans. David could see the outline of his aunt’s plain white bra through her blouse. He admired this woman. Claudia was in excellent physical shape. He love of tennis and swimming had seen to that.

David nodded with a smile and Claudia without hesitation, began to undress while her husband sat helplessly and watched. After discarding her blouse, jeans and underwear Claudia stood in all her naked glory before her nephew. It had been a long time since Tom had seen his wife naked and he had to admit she was as beautiful as the day he married her.

David took a moment to admire his beautiful aunt. Her legs were long and smooth. She had a large mound surrounding her pussy. Her wonderfully flat stomach and firm breasts made her very desirable.

Once again David, who had also stripped patted the bed and Claudia climbed onto the bed to join her young Master. Tom watched, thinking he was dreaming as he watched his nude wife ride their nephew’s cock while her fondled her breasts. What was even more torturous for Tom was to hear his wife’s moans of pleasure as she continued to straddle David’s prick. It was even worse as Claudia cried out, “Oh yes, oh yes,” as she and David orgasmed almost simultaneously.

After a moment, with his exhausted aunt resting her head on his bare chest and breathing deeply, Tom smiled as he stared at Tom who then left the bedroom and slept on the settee while David and Claudia slept together wrapped in each other’s arms.

* * *

The following day after their shower David planted some more instruction in Tom and Claudia’s minds before sending them on their way. Like Ken and Caroline before them they too found themselves confused but also unable to speak the events that had occurred.