The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

David’s Harem Ch 3

By Astropirate ©

Just a week before starting his new job at the accountancy firm in Dover David moved into his new and much more spacious flat. His father, Ken, had provided the transport to move his belongings while Caroline and her sister Claudia made it feel more homely.

“I’m going to miss you, David,” said Caroline as she hugged her son.

“Don’t be silly, Mum. It’s only half an hour from home. Besides, both you and Claudia will visit me whenever I wish,” replied David with a smile.

After their final farewell Caroline and her sister took their leave of David and Caroline drove them both home. It was on the drive home that Caroline thought about what David had said about visiting him whenever his wished. She thought it was a strange thing to say. She wanted to convey her thoughts to Claudia but found herself unable to do so. In fact, Caroline thought about how strange things seemed to have been since her son’s graduation. For one thing she had become more sexually aroused. She had recurring visions of unbridled sex with David. She frequently masturbated to them, something she had not done in a long time.

* * *

David soon settled into his new position at the firm. The first week was one of adjustment to his new surroundings and soon settled into a routine. The staff were friendly and helpful. The female staff were young and attractive but for some reason not to David. However some of the wives of his male colleagues did appeal to him. He simply bided his time and awaited an opportunity to strike.

* * *

The first of these was Olivia Redman, wife of Jim Redman, one of the partners of the firm. It was Saturday and David was going through one of the shopping centres. He stopped at Burnhams’ department store spied Olivia at her work station. She was the Manageress of the store. It was as the forty-four year old mother of four stood up that he really noticed her.

David had met her once before when Jim had introduced her to him on his first day. However today she was wearing her one piece black frock that was her work uniform. It extended to her knees and David appreciated how shapely her long legs were. He could also see that her breasts were round and imagined they were firm.

On the second floor was a restaurant and David decided to visit it and at the same time use the opportunity to ensnare this beautiful woman. He deliberately passed by Olivia’s work station and she greeted him warmly. David returned her greeting and also stared into her eyes and trapped her.

David went upstairs to the restaurant and ordered a coffee and some cake. A few moments later Olivia arrived and after ordering a coffee, joined him.

“Now, this is what you are going to do…” David instructed Olivia as to his wishes.

* * *

The following Monday David met Jim in the kitchen of their work place and implanted a number of instruction.

That Evening, straight after work Olivia got in to her car with the intention of going home but something in her mind made her change direction and soon was at the door of David’s flat. Once again David greeted her and led her straight to his bedroom and with a mental prompt from the young man the entranced wife and mother proceeded to slowly undress in front of him.

In a few moments Olivia was naked before David who sat on the bed and smiled approvingly as he admired her body. Her frock, slip, tights and underwear lay in an untidy heap on the floor and despite being in a trance she was horrified to be standing naked before her husband’s young colleague.

At the same time David licked his lips in anticipation as his eyes scanned the older woman’s long smooth legs, flat stomach and flat waist.

“Come!” said David, patting the bed and Olivia mindlessly obeyed and climbed onto the bed. She crawled up beside him and began to unbutton his shirt and began to kiss his bare chest before moving down and opening his pants and removing them.

Olivia positioned herself on David’s chest and putting her hands to her head, pushed back her long black hair while David gently massaged her naked breasts.

Olivia sighed deeply as she felt this young man’s warm hands continuing to caress her globes. She bent forward and as her moist lips touched those of her young Master they kissed with passion and lust.

David suddenly took his colleague’s beautiful naked wife in his arms and pushed her onto her back. He mounted the mother of four and continued to kiss her. Finally, David moved to Olivia’s bare shoulder and began to lick, kiss and suck it. He continued this as he slowly worked his way down the older woman’s body until arriving at her breasts.

“Oooh,” sighed Olivia deeply as David’s tongue made a circular movement around her nipple. David’s tongue continued in this circular movement until he finally reached the base of Olivia’s breasts before diving into the canyon in between and proceeding to work on her other breast. This time he worked from the bottom to the top. Each of his kisses brought a corresponding moan of pleasure from Olivia.

Her body shuddered with excitement when she felt David’s lips kissing her waist as he made his way down her lower body.

Arriving at Olivia’s pussy which was surrounded by a thick black mound David paused to take a breath. Then, pushing the older woman’s long smooth legs aside he probed though Olivia’s bush with his tongue until he felt her lips and proceeded to lash her clit.

“Aaagh,” cried Olivia with pleasure as she could feel the young man’s tongue as it continued its work on her clit. David suddenly withdrew his tongue and swiftly replaced it by his hardened cock.

Slowly, he inserted the organ before beginning to pump.

“Fuck me, Master. Oh, fuck me,” screamed Olivia as she felt her Master’s prick push deep inside her. It was language she never used. Indeed, she objected to all profanity.

David’s movements accelerated with each stroke. Olivia’s body also reacted to his movements and soon they settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm that resulted in a huge orgasm for them both, leaving them breathless and exhausted.

For Olivia it had been the best sex she had ever had despite the circumstances. She and her husband rarely did it now and when they did it was usual short and unfulfilling for her.

David took the opportunity to whisper some more instructions before they fell asleep cradled in each other’s arms.

Back at home Jim Redman explained to his children that their mother had been called away to London in relation to her work. This was not unusual. Olivia’s job often required her to travel to London. What was unusual was that this time it was not true and Jim Redman was puzzled as to why he had lied to their children.

* * *

The following Morning David and Olivia showered together. They dressed and made their own way to work. For Olivia it was very puzzling. She knew she had not been home and she wondered where she had been.

Another thing that puzzled her was the image of have unbridled sex with a young man. All day she felt very aroused with a desire to be fucked. She was relieved when she finished work and headed home. That night in their bedroom Olivia suddenly tossed away her nightdress, revealing her naked body. She mounted her puzzled husband’s body and began to straddle his cock until she and her husband orgasmed together before falling asleep.

As for David by the end of the month he had taken control of and bedded all his colleagues’ wives, including that of his boss.

* * *

Although David preferred the older females of the firm, not to mention the wives of his colleagues and his boss David did not limit his actions there. The four young secretaries were also on his mind. Christine, Paula, Linda and Terry were all in their early twenties and either engages or living with their boyfriends.

Christine Colin had been working with the firm for just over a year. She had blonde shoulder length hair and always were dressed in blouse and short skirt. In fact all four wore almost identical attire at work.

One evening just as he finished work David turned to Christine while she was alone at the reception desk and planted a number of suggestions in her mind. As a consequence the young woman followed David to his flat.

After they made their way to David’s bedroom he sat on the bed and Christine, without hesitation began to undress. Having removed her blouse and skirt a mental command made her stop.

David took a moment to admire the young, entranced secretary as she stood in silence wearing only her lacy low cut black bra and matching thong along with black stockings.

Christine’s breasts were large and straining to escape the confines of her bra. She had a good figure including a flat stomach.

“Very nice,” muttered David with a smile.

David nodded and Christine quickly removed her remaining garments.

David smiled when he saw that Christine’s pussy was bare and smooth. Clearly this was her fiancé’s preference and David like it. He stripped rapidly and bade his new slave to join him on the bed. Turning Christine on her back he pushed her stocking covered legs aside and with great excitement began to explore her pussy with his tongue.

Christine moaned softly as she felt the organ probe through her lips and lash her clit. It was a wonderful sensation for the young secretary and was made even better when she experienced the best orgasm she had had for a while. Her fiancé was reasonably good in bed but unimaginative.

Now it was David’s turn to rest on his back and with a mental prompt from him Christine mounted him. After positioning herself, she began to straddle his cock while David’s warm hands fondles her naked breasts.

Both David and Christine moaned and panted as their sexual pleasure built until it finally resulted in a mutual satisfying orgasm for them both. After a few moments of collecting their thoughts David turned to his new slave and implanted a number of new commands.

Christine got up and got dressed before driving to the flat she shared with her fiancé. When she arrived there she could not understand why she was so late. She had no idea where she had been the previous two years. Another thing that puzzled her as to why she felt sticky and soiled. She stripped rapidly and rushed to the shower before preparing dinner.

In the next few days Paula, Terry and Linda succumbed to a similar fate and were soon his faithful slaves.

* * *

After three months it was clear to Alexander Pike about David’s abilities and after consultation with the other partners of the firm David was promoted with a nice pay rise and his own office. He would also be able to select a secretary. The timing was perfect. He had had his eyes on his Aunt Virginia, his father’s sister. David knew the forty four year old had just been laid off and seeking a new position so when he phoned her and invited her for an interview Virginia did not hesitate.

* * *

Two days later Virginia arrived at the firm’s reception was ushered by one of the secretaries to a seat just outside David’s office.

The door to the office opened and Virginia stood up.

“Welcome Virginia,” said David with a smile before leading her into his office.

“Please, sit down,” he said as he pointed to the seat in front of his desk.

“Thank you for considering me, David,” said Virginia in an almost desperate tone as David sat in his large black leather chair behind the desk. She was all too well aware that the jobs market was tight and that jobs like this for her age group were difficult to get so she was keen to make a good impression even if David were her nephew she would not take anything for granted.

David, on the other hand had deliberately made his aunt waiting. He had seen her in the reception area through the monitor in his office. She dressed in a conservative pink knee length dress. What David admired was her figure. Despite being the mother of his cousins, Robert and Paul, both who were away at college, Virginia retained her flat waist line.

Putting the resume down David looked at his aunt.

“The job is yours, Virginia. We just have to go through the formalities,” he declared.

“Oh, thank you, David,” responded a delighted Virginia, her relief obvious in her face.

David suddenly gazed at the unsuspecting woman and soon Virginia’s eyes were locked on those of David.

Virginia stood up and for a moment, hesitated, when she heard a voice echoing in her mind commanding her to undress. However, she was unable to defy the voice and meekly began to undress.

As her pink dress floated to the ground stepped out of it before sliding off her slip and tossing it away.

David smiled when he saw his aunt was wearing a plain white bra. He could also see it matched her panties that were encased in her black tights.

‘There will have to be some changes,’ thought the young accountant with a smile.

Having removed her remaining garments a nude Virginia stood silently before her nephew with her hands behind her head.

Despite being entranced Virginia was shocked that she had undressed and now stood naked before her nephew. Every fibre of her being told her this was wrong but each attempt by her to resist was met with a command to obey.

David came from around his desk and sat on it. He took a moment to admire this beautiful woman. His eyes slowly scanned her long smooth legs before halting at her blonde bush that hid her pussy.

‘Yes, definitely changes needed,’ he thought with a chuckle.

Continuing his visual exploration up Virginia’s body, David smiled with lust as he gazed on her almost flawless breasts. He licked his lips lustfully as he imagined the wonderful sex he would enjoy with his hand.

Walking slowly around her, David inhaled her perfume, which he found very arousing. Then he whispered certain instructions in her ear before ordering her to get dressed.

When she resumed her seat Virginia felt confused. She thought she had been naked in front of David. She wondered had she being day dreaming. She looked at the clock and saw that almost three quarters of an hour had lapsed but she had no recollection as to what had happened. Despite this she remained silent.

“Well, shall we say 9am on Monday?” said David with a smile.

“Oh, thank you, Dave, err, Master,” responded Virginia who stood up and shook David’s offered hand.

Outside the office door Virginia continued to feel confused. She was also puzzled as to why she referred to her nephew as “Master,”

She could not wait to get home and tell her husband, Bob, her wonderful news.