The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

David’s Harem Ch 4

By Astropirate ©

Arriving just before nine the following Monday Virginia put her bag down on her new desk and then hung up her coat. She stood in front of David’s office and took a deep breath. She could hear her new boss’s movements behind the closed door and gave a gentle tap.

“Yes?” came an authoritative voice behind the door.

Virginia opened the door and entered. David, who had his back turned facing the window, immediately swung around.

“Good morning, Master,” said Virginia as she went down on her knees and pressed her head to the floor and her hands also on the floor in adoration pose.

David remained silent and watched his aunt continue her humiliating pose. With a snap of his fingers the older woman stood up and awaited in silence for her next command.

Again, David took a moment to admire his new secretary. In contrast to her interview where she had dressed conservatively, Virginia now wore and white short sleeved blouse and very short black skirt.

“Inspection!” said David firmly and his aunt began to unbutton her blouse without hesitation. As the garment fell open David could see Virginia was wearing a low cut purple lace bra that really complemented her curves.

Leaving her blouse open Virginia lifted the hem of her skirt to reveal her purple thong and the fact she was now wearing black stocking as opposed to tights. Something also prompted her to lower her thong slightly and allow her nephew to see her pussy. All her pubic hair had been shaved leaving a very smooth area around her vagina.

Virginia could not understand why she was doing this. She had never done anything like this for her husband and she could not understand why she was doing such an unpalatable thing in front of her young nephew.

David remembered when he was younger how Virginia acted as if she was superior to everyone including his father Ken. Now David intended to humiliate Virginia and also get great sexual pleasure from her.

Virginia was forced by a mental command to kneel with her head bowed. She heard something like a zip being opened and she raised her head to see David’s cock dangling in front of her.

The entranced aunt licked her lips like a schoolgirl being tempted by candy.

“Oh Master, may I? she asked lustfully.

“You may,” responded David with a sly smile. With that, Virginia moved forward and slowly engulfed the huge organ with her moist red lips and began to suck.

“Mmm,” moaned Virginia as she bobbed her head in and out while her young Master stroked her blonde shoulder length hair.

Like the other women Virginia hated oral sex and never performed it for her husband and yet here she was performing in an expert fashion for her nephew and Master. When her Master’s organ was rock hard Virginia withdrew her lips and stared at it lustfully. Then she looked up at her nephew.

“Oh Master, I beg you, please fuck my arse,” she said excitedly.

“As you wish,” replied David who pointed to his desk.

Enthusiastically Virginia bent over the desk and shudder with excitement when she felt her skirt being pushed up and her skimpy thong being whipped down. The sensation of cool air striking Virginia’s bare bottom added to her excitement. Even when David prised her arse cheeks apart Virginia shudder with bated anticipation.

“Aargh,” sighed the mother of two as she felt David’s prick drive deep inside her.

“Yes, oh yes,” cried Virginia repeatedly as David slowly began to pump. Each stroke faster than the other. What was more, Virginia’s body began to react and move in tandem and eventually both Master and slave found a mutually satisfying medium.

“Oh fuck, yes,” declared Virginia as she felt the wonderful burning sensation of her Master’s cum explode inside her leaving her gripping the desk and gasping for air.

“You better get cleaned up before you start work, slave,” ordered David as he pulled up his pants after Virginia licked him clean.

“At once, Master and thank you,” responded Virginia before rushing to the ladies restroom.

While in the restroom Virginia wondered just what was wrong with her. She thought she had been dreaming when sucking David’s cock. What was worse was the fact she had offered her nephew her bottom which he fucked and she submitted without question.

‘No, this was just a strange dream,’ she thought before returning to her desk. It was only as she sat down she realised her bottom was sore and her thong was soiled. What was more was the fact that she was sexually aroused and her mind was flooded with strange scenarios of having sex in with her nephew in various positions.

From now on Virginia’s work day would always start in the same way. She would kneel in obeisance and say, “How may this worthless slave please you today, Master?” and then obediently perform her Master’s wishes before returning to her desk.

For the next few weeks too, David chose a different woman from the female staff or the partner’s wives to share his bed at his flat. The ritual would always be same. They would all strip naked and bow in worshipful mode and ask how the Master wished to be pleased.

* * *

Another thing that became apparent was David’s powers began to evolve. Not only did he possess the power of hypnotism but he also had glimpses of his future. Not only did this make him powerful but would eventually result in him becoming one of the wealthiest persons in the country. He discovered this one Friday a month or so later when he had phoned his mother Caroline and her sister Claudia and ordered them to stay with him at his flat in Dover.

* * *

That weekend David’s father, Ken, had gone to London on business and would be away for several days. At the same time Tom, Claudia’s husband, would also be away. The sisters were unaware that they had been simultaneously summoned and they arrived together at just after 11pm as their Master had instructed.

Upon entering the flat Caroline and Claudia went down in obeisance rising only when he snapped his fingers and then following him to his bedroom.

David lay on the bed and his mother and aunt faced each other and smiled. Then they began to undress each other, removing garment after garment until they stood nude before him. Something made them turn and kiss each other passionately and as their naked breasts clashed the sisters shuddered with sheer excitement. They turned and faced David with a smile.

“Thank you for choosing me tonight, Master. What are your wishes?” they asked in unison.

David, who had lain in silence on his bed enjoying the scene, opened the robe he had worn to reveal nothing underneath.

“Come!” he ordered as he patted the bed.

Enthusiastically, both mother and aunt crawled up the bed and flanked David.

Taking his mother in his arms he kissed her deeply on her moist red lips before pushing her onto her back. He took a moment to scan her beautiful naked body with his eyes, pleased that she, like her sister had shaved away all her pubic hair leaving a very smooth area around her lips.

David mounted his beautiful mother and began to work his way down her body, kissing, sucking and licking as he went. At the same time he ordered Claudia to lie on her back and he gently probed her bare pussy with his fingers.

Both women moaned softly with pleasure as David continued his probing and kissing.

Finally, as he arrived at Caroline’s pussy which he probed with his tongue and then proceeded to lash her clit until she achieved a wonderful orgasm. At the same time his finger continued to work on Claudia and eventually she too, achieved a wonderful orgasm.

After taking a few moments to let his mother and aunt recover, David mounted Caroline and inserting his cock deep inside her pumping until he exploded in orgasm. Leaving him breathless and exhausted.

* * *

After taking a few moments rest David once again mentally prompted his slaves. Caroline and Claudia got into a sixty-nine position and enthusiastically plundered each other’s pussy and clit with their tongues which resulted in another wonderful orgasm for them both.

“Oh, thank you, Master,” they said in unison as they flanked him once again and rested their heads on his chest.

“You’re welcome my slaves. Rest now and sleep,” responded David before parting a number of suggestions in each of their minds.

At was not long before all were in a deep slumber huddled peacefully together.

* * *

It was during this sleep that David had a number of strange dreams. In his first dream he saw a derelict looking mansion with and an estate. In the second dream David appeared in the long flowing robes of a rich sheik surrounded by very beautiful women in harem dress. In the final dream David had a vision of several numbers repeatedly flashing before him.

He woke up to see his mother and aunt nestled beside him. Reaching out for pen and paper on the side table he carefully wrote down the numbers. It was an action that was to change his life forever.

The following morning, despite the tight area, all three showered together before dressing and having breakfast. Caroline and Claudia dutifully washed their new Master before washing each other.

Later, using Caroline’s car, David drove them into town so that his mother and aunt could purchase sexy underwear to please their Master for the next two nights ahead.

* * *

In the early hours of Monday morning after two more wonderful nights of sex with their Master and each other Caroline and her sister drove home. As had happened before both women were puzzled as to what had happened that weekend. They each also felt constantly sexually aroused with a common desire to make love to David. What was even more disturbing for them both was the desire to make love to one another.