The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

David’s Harem Ch 5

By Astropirate ©

In the next few months David’s life changed dramatically. Using the numbers, he had seen in his dream he won the enormous Euro jackpot of a billion pounds. Not only this but the investments he made with the money, including a share in the accounting firm and his father’s transport business added to his wealth. This, including other sound investing made him one of the wealthiest men in the country.

His investment in the accountancy firm made him a partner and gave him more leisure time. His next task was to buy a house of his own. He had seen various properties in the area, but nothing really caught his eye.

Then one weekend he was driving a few miles from Dover when he saw a large mansion and estate for sale. It was if he had seen it before and then he remembered his dream.

“This is it. This is the mansion of my dream,” he declared excitedly before getting out of his car and making his way over the fence and into the grounds. The windows were boarded up but occasionally there were gaps that he could peer through and see the ground floor rooms. Suddenly a vision flooded David’s mind and he could see the whole mansion transformed into an Arabian Nights scene with himself as the powerful Emir.

He looked up at the for sale sign and then dialled the phone number using his mobile phone.

* * *

The following day David once again arrived at the property. This time a red haired woman dressed in a smart blue business suit was waiting at the entrance.

“Mr Burton, my name is Sandra Lakeland,” declared the woman as she extended her hand and smiled.

“How do you do?” responded David as he shook her hand and studied the woman. Sandra was forty-two. She was five feet six and average build with shoulder length hair. David admired her smooth legs and breasts.

“Is anything wrong?” asked David, noting the Sandra’s hesitation.

“Oh no. It’s just when we spoke on the phone you sounded somewhat older,” responded the real estate agent.

All the rooms were empty and full of dust. Otherwise, the building was in very good shape.

“I realise it needs a lot of work…”

“It’s perfect for my needs, Mrs Lakeland,” interrupted David.

Sandra felt a tingle of joy. Her firm had been trying to sell the property for over two years and now, at last, there was a buyer that was keen to purchase.

“Well, I’m very glad to hear that, Mr Burton. I’ll head back to the office and start the paperwork. I’ll phone you when it is ready.”

“Thank you, Mrs Lakeland,” replied David before staring into her eyes and planted several commands.

David smiled as he watched Sandra drive away. He would bide his time before adding her to his harem. Later that evening he looked up the Estate agents’ website and discovered that Sandra owned and ran it. He also saw a photo of her daughter Elaine who also worked there.

* * *

The following Friday while in her office Sandra rang David to inform him that the paperwork was ready to be signed and at two o clock that afternoon David arrived at the Estate agents and was warmly greeted by Elaine who ushered him to her mother’s office.

Elaine was almost six feet in height with a long slender body. Her hair was black and wavy, and David particularly enjoyed the view of her shapely legs as he walked behind her.

“Ah, it’s good to see you, Mr Burton,” declared Sandra as she stood up and extended her hand.

“And you too, Mrs Lakeland,” responded David with a smile.

“Would you care for some tea?”

“That would be nice,” answered David gratefully.

“Elaine, two teas, please,” ordered Sandra as she turned to her daughter.

“Yes, ma’am,” responded Elaine formally before leaving the office.

David sat in the seat in front of Sandra and at once began to implant further instructions before signing all the paperwork.

Elaine soon returned bearing a tray and put it on the desk.

“Elaine, this is our new Master,” stated Sandra firmly.

“Master? I don’t…” Elaine was unable to say any more as David’s eyes locked onto hers and she was ensnared.

“Remember…” said her new Master as he went on to give her instructions.

* * *

Following the purchase of his new home David set about having it remodelled and designed to his wishes. To this end he employed one of the local architects in Dover. The work took several months but when it was finally completed it was back to its former glory.

The next thing was to employ a staff to keep it clean. David had no problem finding several women, all in their late forties or early fifties, to do the work. There were eight in all. They would work together on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. They would form teams of two, each covering a floor in the mansion. The routine was that they would drop off their grandchildren for school in the morning. They would work until one and then pick up the kids from school before returning home.

None of the women complained. They appreciated the extra income they had. The other thing, of course, was that each had been instructed individually at an “interview.”

Their day would start when they would arrive at the mansion and bow before David, pressing their heads to the floor with arms before them.

“Good morning, Master,” they would say before rising to a snap of his fingers. They would then strip naked before heading to their designated floor and began cleaning, still nude. Then at the end they would mindlessly dress and pick up the children.

Just seeing them naked gave David a hard on. Despite the fact they were mature mothers or even grandmothers they were still very desirable, and David intended to bed them all eventually.

* * *

One thing David had to contend with was the amount of people suddenly became his friends having acquired his wealth. Before this happened many of them simply ignored or even despised him. Two such people were Veronica Kenny and her daughter Laura.

Veronica was a forty-eight year old divorcee. She ran a catering business in Dover and was known for her excellent cooking skills. Her hair was black and cut short. She was five feet seven and of slim build with medium breasts.

Laura was twenty-two and an accomplished chef who worked and lived with her mother. She was almost six feet tall with a slender figure. She also had black shoulder length hair. They were not very well liked in Dover. This was because they were both very nosey individuals. Veronica would often use the catering at parties or receptions to obtain personal information. She would even sometimes use the information for blackmailing purposes thus adding to her income.

Veronica particularly made a point of deliberately “bump” into David whenever he was walking in town. Getting tired of this, David decided to bide his time and wait. He did not have long to wait.

It was Saturday and as he was passing a church there was a funeral there. In corner of his eye, he saw Veronica and her daughter as they joined the grieving party. David knew the deceased and he also knew that neither Veronica nor Laura had no connection whatever with the family. They may be covering the reception after the funeral, but this was how both operated in finding out information.

The reception was in the church hall, and it was there that David took his opportunity. Veronica was busy setting up the hall while Laura was out at the van collecting supplies.

“Oh, hello Mr Burton, I…” Veronica was unable to say anymore as David stood before her. “Remember…” and passed on certain instructions. When Laura returned, he dealt with her in the same way.

* * *

As soon as their task at the reception was completed Veronica got into her van with her daughter with the intention of driving home. However, something in her head prompted her to change her route soon they arrived at David’s mansion. Although both women questioned what they were doing here something compelled them to accept the commands in their heads to simply obey.

“Welcome slaves,” said David with a smile, standing at the door as they approached.

“What are your wishes, oh Master?” they asked with synchronisation as mother and daughter knelt, pressing their heads to the floor with arms outstretched.

Their Master remained silent. He simply snapped his fingers and they both stood up and remained silent.

“Follow me,” ordered David and the entranced women simply obeyed and followed their new Master upstairs to his bedroom.

“Undress me,” ordered David.

Veronica and Laura mindlessly obeyed and as soon as he was naked, David sat on his bed and took a moment to observe his new slaves. Mother and daughter were dressed similarly in black dresses that went to just above their knees.

David licked his lips as he admired their long smooth legs encased in black tights. He looked at them both and nodded.

Immediately Veronica turned to Laura both mother and daughter proceeded to strip each other garment for garment.

What amazed David was the fact that they had dressed similarly. Not only did they wear similar dresses they even wore the same black plain bra and knickers encased by black tights.

For a moment David studied both women as they stood silent and naked before him with their clothes lying in a heap on the floor beside them.

Slowly David scanned their long smooth legs and chuckled when he saw their black pubic hair smothering their pussy lips.

‘There will definitely be changes,’ thought David.

He knew Veronica’s reputation as a man hater. She was probably frigid too. It would give him enormous satisfaction to fuck her. Her breasts were magnificent with hardly any sag.

David looked at Veronica and patted the bed. The older woman got on the bed and crawled up beside her Master who took her in his arms and kissed her with deep passion.

David kissed her neck and shoulder before embarking on her wonderful breasts. Each of his touches brought a corresponding moan of pleasure from Veronica. Taking her right breast David made a circular movement with his tongue descending from the tip of her nipple all the way down to the base. As he dived into the deep crevice between Veronica’s globes before moving to her left. This time her circled the base and began to make his was to the tip of her nipple which he sucked and licked alternately.

“Oh my God!” cried Veronica as her young Master worked her way down her body, kissing, licking, and sucking as he went. While this was happening, Laura stood there and observed helplessly as David ravaged her mother. She was both disgusted and horrified and there was nothing she could do the stop it.

“Aargh!” cried Veronica as she felt David’s tongue probe through her bush, on through her pussy and finally her clit which her began to lash with relish.

Soon Veronica’s body began to react as she left her love juices starting to gather.

Suddenly, David withdrew his tongue and swiftly replaced it with his rock hard dick. Slowly, he pushed his way deep into Veronica’s vagina before he began to pump. Each stroke of his cock became faster and soon Veronica’s body simply surrendered to the inevitable. Her body also began to move and before long both slave and Master settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm that resulted in huge exhausting orgasm for them both.

After regaining his composure David turned to Laura who was still standing silently.

“Clean your mother’s pussy with your tongue while she enjoys yours.” He ordered.

Despite felling disgusted and angry at the command Laura obeyed and formed a sixty-nine with her mother and began to lick Veronica’s pussy and clit. At the same time veronica worked on Laura’s pussy.

For both women this was a new departure. They had always considered themselves as heterosexual. They had never even dreamed of lesbian sex and certainly not with each other. Again, both were disgusted but unable to stop and soon both experienced one of the best orgasms ever.

“Now, remember…” and David parted more instructions and commands before all three fell into a deep slumber nestled together.

* * *

The following morning David woke to the heat of the sun beaming through the window. Veronica and Laura were standing at the end of the bed dressed in scanty robes that were open.

David looked down and smiled when he saw their smooth pussies. Mother and daughter had obeyed his command to shave each other before presenting themselves to their Master.

“Your bath is ready, Master,” mother and daughter said in unison with a smile.

David got up from the bed and followed the women to the bathroom. The ornate sunken bath had been almost filled to the brim. There was a wonderful aroma from the oils.

David stood still and stretched out his hands as Veronica and Laura removed their Master’s robe and eased into the bath. Veronica and Laura cast off their own robes before joining him and began what was to become their daily task of bathing their Master. It would also become their duty to give the Master a Massage before breakfast. As time went on, they would excel in the art of massage. They would then dress the Master before preparing breakfast.

After breakfast David showed them to a very large room in the mansion. It was furnished with divans and cushions. To the side there was a closet which David opened. There was a large selection of Arabian harem costumes.

Tossing aside their robes Veronica and Laura chose a costume each. All the costumes were identical. They consisted of a bolero that fastened with one button in the front. They were clearly designed to show off their ample cleavage and waistline. The harem pants were transparent with slits. Veronica wore blue and Laura wore pink. They also wore Persian slippers with the toes turned up as well as a small headdress held in with pins.

“From now on this is your new home. You will sleep here together until I chose one or both of you for my bed.”

“Oh, thank you, Master,” responded Veronica and Laura as they knelt and pressed their heads to the floor, rising only when he snapped his fingers.

“Now, you may dress and head to work,” declared David.

Veronica and Laura obeyed and dressed in their work clothes and resumed their catering. After work they would return to the mansion, don their harem dress, and assume their place there. In this way Veronica and Laura became the first two members of David’s new harem.

* * *

The following week David’s father went to London on business, so he invited his mother Caroline to stay at the mansion. She arrived in the Rolls that David had hired and was greeted at the door by Veronica and Laura who took her bags before leading her to the drawing room.

The sight of Veronica and Elaine in transparent harem pants and tight boleros with pointed Persian slippers shocked Caroline but something prevented her from speaking.

Arriving in the drawing room Veronica and Laura went down and pressed their heads to the floor with arms outstretched.

“Master, her Highness has arrived,” the declared in unison.

Caroline also went down in obeisance.

All three rose only when their Master snapped his fingers.

David looked at Caroline an admired her as she stood before him in silence. She had dressed in a white low cut blouse and knee length black skirt.

“Prepare her,” ordered David and Caroline was led away to the bathroom by Veronica and Elaine.

In the bathroom Caroline once again stood silently as the women undressed her and led her to the sunken ornate bath. The aroma from the bath oils was hypnotic.

As she stepped into the bath Caroline noticed the women stripping before they joined her and proceeded to wash her thoroughly. When the task was completed, Caroline was led to a bench where was oiled and covered with perfume before being dressed in a see through robe that had only one button at the neck.

Caroline was then led to her Master’s bedroom where David was lying on the bed dressed in a silk robe. She pressed her head to the floor and then spoke.

“Thank you for choosing me tonight, Master, she said.

“Come,” commanded David.

Caroline stood up and opened the only button on her robe and allowed it to float to the floor, revealing her beautiful naked form. David’s mother climbed onto the bed and crawled up to her son.

Opening David’s robe, Caroline extracted his cock and enveloping it with her moist red lips, she began to suck it with an expertise she never realised she had.

As happened before with Caroline, despite being entranced, she found the whole scene repugnant and yet she functioned as if she was a willing participant. It was bad enough that she stripped naked in front of her son but to perform oral sex on him was even worse. It was something she rarely did for Ken. She hated it.

Eventually her young Master gently lifted her head. David positioned his mother on top of him with her legs keeling on either side of his own.

For a moment Caroline’s Master paused and licked his lips as he concentrated his eyes on her wonderful breasts. Moving forward David extended his tongue until it reached her perfumed nipple.

“Oh Master,” exclaimed Caroline as she felt the wonderful tickling sensation of her son’s tongue as it circled her breast. To add to Caroline’s pleasure David’s hand began to gently rub her freshly shaved pussy, making his mother moan even more deeply.

Again, David stopped. This time a mental command made Caroline position herself to receive her son’s cock and straddle it while he continuously caressed her breasts with his warm hands. After eventually settling into mutually satisfying rhythm, mother and son enjoyed a most wonderful orgasm. Certainly, as far Caroline was concerned, it was the best she had ever had.

Exhausted, both David and his mother soon fell asleep, cradled in each other’s arms.

* * *

The following morning David and Caroline were joined in their bath by Veronica and Laura, who, after removing their harem dress, entered the bath to bather their Master and his mother. When they were dried off David implanted several commands in Caroline’s mind before they breakfasted.

In his own mind David had plans for his mother and her sister Claudia when he had his harem finally set up