The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

David’s Harem Ch 6

By Astropirate ©

David’s enormous wealth afforded him the opportunity to buy interests in several large firms. Among these was Burnham’s department store chain and the accountants where he was employed. He was now a major partner in both firms and a member of both decision making boards. With these and the other companies he was involved with, David continued to accumulate wealth. It also opened new avenues for acquiring more women for his harem.

Because of the schedule of meetings and the commitments that resulted from the various companies he had invested in David decided to make Virginia, his father’s sister, his personal secretary. He installed her in an office in his mansion and paid her a handsome salary. Of course, David had ulterior motives for doing this. Virginia, a blonde mother of two, was desirable and at the age of forty-one, just the right age that he liked. She had already submitted to David’s sexual wishes but now David had plans to use her even more than before.

Before he started to work permanently from his mansion, David summoned Christine, Paula, Linda, and Terry, the four young secretaries from the accountancy firm and passed on instructions to them.

The following day all four suddenly felt a desire to learn the art of belly dancing and after making enquiries all four found a class being run by a Madam Zenobia that was based in Dover. They all enrolled at the same time and began classes together.

* * *

Now feeling confident with his wealth and his powers David now decided to take control of his family. Using his powers, he manipulated Ken and Caroline to sell their home and move to the mansion where they would share a luxurious apartment in the building that David had had built for that very purpose. Ken was still in charge of his transport business and indeed, behaved as was normal for except that he now lived with his son.

Caroline, on the other hand, would, inside the mansion, wear harem dress. This consisted of a jewelled bra that was low cut and deliberately showed off her wonderful cleavage. She also wore a bolero that was always open as well as sheer pantaloons with slits in the side exposing her long smooth legs. This was topped off with a pink headdress.

That night David summoned his mother to his bed, and they enjoyed a wonderful night of enthusiastic sex. He also planted a few new commands in Caroline’s mind before they fell asleep together.

* * *

David was now very keen to try a new experiment with his powers. As a member of the Burnham board, he could wonder anywhere in the store. He surveyed each member of the female staff as well as the female customers that appealed to him. He imagined all sorts of sexual fantasies as he conducted his survey and it made him rock hard. Finally, he approached Olivia Redman, wife of his colleague, Jim Redman, and the mother of four.

“Oh, hello, Mr Burton,” said Olivia cheerfully.

“Good morning, Olivia,” responded David as he smiled. “Please walk with me,” he instructed, and Olivia obeyed as she walked by his side while the staff looked on. They could see that David was peaking with her as they went along, unaware that he was instructing her.

* * *

Later that same evening Olivia’s mobile phone rang. When she answered it, she did not recognise the female voice on the other end. In fact, it was Caroline, David’s mother, who was simply following hr son’s orders.

“The Master has chosen you,” was all she said and then hung up.

Olivia turned to her husband and told him there was a problem in the store and that she would have to go in and sort it out.

“Don’t wait up, hon,” she said as she kissed Jim on the cheek before grabbing her keys and bag before making her way to the car.

Despite being under David’s control, Olivia, like all his other slaves, was still very puzzled about her own behaviour. She had lied to her husband and now she was on her way to please this young man with her body and there was nothing she could do but obey.

Arriving at the door, Olivia rang the bell and something even more shocking awaited her. The door was opened by a woman in her early forties, dressed in harem dress. She had no idea this was David’s other, Caroline. It seemed to her like a scene from one of those Arabian movies.

Caroline’s outfit left nothing to the imagination. Olivia marvelled at the cleavage of the forty-two year old mother, exposed by the jewelled bra not to mention the flat stomach of her bare waist and her long shapely legs that were covered by her transparent harem pants. What shocked Olivia, however, was that she could see Caroline’s very bare pussy.

“The Master is expecting you,” declared Caroline formally as she led Olivia through the hallway and then stopped at the end. She clapped her hands and Veronica and her daughter Laura suddenly appeared. They were also dressed in very revealing harem outfits.

They stood in silence with their arms crossed over their breasts and their heads slightly bowed.

“The Master has chosen this woman for his bed. Prepare her,” ordered Caroline firmly.

Veronica and Laura remained silent. They simply bowed respectfully and taking Olivia by the hand, led her to the bathroom.

* * *

In the meantime, from the comfort of his bedroom became excited when he heard the doorbell. He switched on the monitor and saw Olivia standing at the door.

“It worked!” he declared as his excitement grew. He switched the monitor to the bathroom and watched the two women “prepare” Olivia.

Firstly, Veronica unzipped Olivia’s dress from the back. She was wearing her black dress she always wore for work. As it slid from her shoulders, Laura eased the garment to the floor, revealing her black slip. Laura immediately lifted this over Olivia’s head and tossed it away.

David smiled when he saw the lacy low cut bra Olivia was wearing as well as the matching skimpy thong encased in her black tights. While her mother unclasped the bra and dropped it to the floor, Laura knelt and putting her hands to the rim of Olivia’s tights, slowly lowered them and the entranced manageress stepped out of them after kicking off he heels.

“Tut-tut,” chuckled David as he observed Olivia’s pussy bush which matched the colour of her shoulder length hair.

Standing naked before them, Olivia was then led to the sunken steamy bath from which wonderful aromas filled the room. She stepped tentatively into the bath followed by Veronica and Laura after they swiftly undressed and proceeded to bathe her with the utmost care and dedication.

After being dried Olivia was laid on a bench to be massaged, oiled, and doused in the most wonderful, scented perfume. After this she turned over on her back and Veronica began to shave the entranced woman’s nether regions in very expert fashion until all trace of pubic hair had disappeared. Finally, Olivia was dressed in a robe with just one button that closed at the neck and hid nothing of her wonderful body. She was then led to David’s bedroom. Upon entering Olivia cast off the robe and dropped to the floor with her pressed to the ground, her arms out in front and her naked bottom pushing upwards.

“Thank you for choosing me tonight, Master. How may I serve you?” she asked in a very subservient tone.

“Up!” ordered David and the entranced older woman stood up and waited in silence for her instructions.

David took a moment to admire Olivia. Her dark hair reflected the light of the room. Her wonderful breasts were round and firm and her waist flat and even. This was topped off by her long smooth and shapely legs.

‘For a married woman with four kids she’s in great shape,’ thought David. He was especially pleased as he observed her freshly shaved pussy.

‘I must reward Veronica for her skill,’ David thought with a smile.

“Come!” ordered David and at once Olivia obeyed and climbed unto the bed and crawled up beside the young man who was about to make love to her.

Taking Olivia in his arms, David kissed her with passion. Olivia, for her part, responded by putting her arm around her Master’s neck and returning the kiss with corresponding passion.

When they broke the kiss David made Olivia kneel on the bed and, after tossing away his own robe, knelt behind her and kiss her bare neck and at the same time gently massaging her naked breasts.

“Oh Master,” sighed Olivia as she felt David’s warm hands cup her breasts. Her entire body also shuttered with pleasure and excitement when she felt his lips kiss her shoulder nibble her ear.

Releasing one of his hands, David moved to Olivia’s freshly shaved pussy and slowly began to probe with two of his fingers. This brought another deep sigh of pleasure from Olivia as she felt her clit being rubbed.

It was a strange situation Olivia found herself in. She had often secretly fantasised about a younger lover. It all seemed like a dream and yet the wonderful sensations she was feeling were very real. What was also real was the pangs of guilt she felt cheating on her husband Jim and yet she had neither the will nor the desire to stop. Indeed, she wished it could last forever.

Olivia could feel her love juices slowly gather. Added to this was the wonderful sensation f David’s prick as it pounded her bottom. Eventually her body began to react in a symmetric rhythm and soon, with the wonderful burning sensation as David’s cum exploded deep inside her, Olivia experienced one of the best orgasms she had ever had, leaving her breathless and exhausted. David crashed down beside her, gasping for air and in a deep sweat.

After a few moments, Olivia turned and, putting her arm around David and her head on his chest whispered in his ear. “Thank you, Master,” before they both fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

The following morning, after both David and Olivia had been bathed by Veronica and her daughter, Laura, Olivia was dressed and drove home. She changed her underwear and into her second work dress. When she was confronted by Jim she simply gave him a peck on the cheek and drove straight to work.

Jim stood there in shock and disbelief. His wife had been out all night and had not returned until the following morning without a word of explanation. Something was going on and he was determined to find out what was going.