The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Days After

Chapter Two — Back before the Trouble

At seventeen Julie was fit, sexy, healthy. She had a boyfriend; Harry Meyer. Both her parents Chris and Dave were still married. She did have, however, an annoying older brother—Brad, and an equally annoying twin Jackie.

Julie was in the woods that night, with Harry’s cock deep in her ass. She didn’t particularly get off being ass-fucked but Harry had forgotten his condoms… at least that’s what he said.

As he rode her doggy in the back of his SUV Julie could remember that Harry had three other times used the same excuse to fuck her anus.

She fingered her clit and that made it better.

When Harry came in her it was quick. She reached into her handbag and took out some wipes and ran them along her ass-crack, catching his oozing sperm seeping from her ass-hole

When they’d first met he’d gone out of his way to make sure she got off… eating her out each time. But now he was taking her for granted. Taking her rectum for granted.

They returned to the front seats where with the radio playing she lay in his arms and they kissed. This was nice. Ass fucking she could sometimes do without. Kissing and cuddling—that was nice.

The radio broke into a new story about an emergency back in town.

Harry wasn’t interested and by the time Julie reached over to the volume the story was ending. Neither knew exactly what had happened.

But Julie felt it was something important

“Take me home” Julie said.

And so he drove her home.

“See you tomorrow?” he called out hopefully as she walked up her drive-way

Her mom Chris was there. Her car was parked in front of Julie’s motorbike. Julie wasn’t legally allowed to drive, or ride. But her mom encouraged her to be a rebel—it’s probably why she had anal sex—because she knew most girls wouldn’t do it.

Chris was just putting on her jacket.

“Where you going, Mom?” Julie asked.

“I’ve been called down to the hospital” Chris said… I don’t know what’s going on down there.

“Do you want me to drive you?” Julie asked

“That would be good”. Chris knew Julie ‘could’ drive. But she wasn’t meant to. But Chris didn’t care.

Arriving at the hospital they were concerned to see vehicles parked about haphazard.

Dr Christian Florey ran out of the hospital in an obvious panic. He saw Chris and Julie there and ran towards them screaming “You’ve got to get away! Run! Run!”

“Mom, what’s wrong?” Julie said as he charged at them

As he ran towards them screaming Chris and Julie thought he was going to attack them.

Suddenly there was a crack like thunder. Gunfire. Deputy Natasha Bohr opened up another round. Both hit Christian in the back; chest-height. He went down like a ton of bricks.

Deputy Natasha Bohr came running up. As she did she held her stomach—her pants seemed to have been burst open at the fly.

“Oh, my God.” Chris said jumping out of the car. She turned to Julie “You stay here…”

Julie wasn’t going to debate her.

She ran up to the doctor lying on the car park ground. She checked him

“Please!” Natasha said grabbing her arm “Nurse Chris, come with me”

“But what’s happened?”

“Please, come with me” Natasha said more urgently

Chris got up and looking back to her daughter indicated that she should return home.

“Your daughter should come too” Natasha said.

“No, it’s okay.” Chris said. She called out “I’ll see you later”

Julie nodded her head and drove off.

“Can you call your daughter back?” Natasha said

“Why?”

“We need her too!” Natasha added as she took a firmer hold of Chris’ arm and began leading her back into the hospital

“You’re hurting me!” Chris growled.

“It will be over in a minute” Natasha said.

“What will?”

“Please you’ve got to come”

“What about the doctor?”

“Rat!” she spat

Chris grew apprehensive. She saw two other nurses come running out.

They grabbed her too and began pulling her into the foyer.

Both women had bulging stomachs.

Chris began to fight back.

But they were extraordinarily strong.

Chris now noticed that the women all had enlarged abdomens. She hit out at one—in the stomach; and the nurse fell to the ground like a ton of bricks; screaming in agony. “Owwwwwwwww” she screamed.

“Get her!” someone yelled

Natasha anticipated Chris’ next move and swung around behind her, moving her arms up under Chris’ armpits and interlocking her fingers behind Chris’ head forcing her chin forward onto her chest. Chris almost passed out in pain.

Chris thrashed about in an effort to get release.

A number of women—hospital staff she knew—rushed towards her. Chris could hear them as they approached.

One, another nurse (Janice) ran up

“Stop struggling” Janice said.

“Help me Janice!” Chris cried, “Please.”

“Stop struggling” Janice pleaded “It will all be over soon.” Janice was concerned for her friend. She genuinely wanted Chris to join them.

Out came a hospital administrator—Bethany Bridges.

“Hold her!” Bethany said; typically redundant instructions. There was no way Chris could break free.

Chris hated Bethany. Bethany was a narrow-minded officious pen-pusher.

“I’m so glad to see you” Bethany smiled. And she too genuinely was.

Suddenly Bethany bent down at her knees slightly, spreading her legs.

Liquid—dark red like fortified wine splattered onto the linoleum floor.

Then a long snake like thing plopped to the ground with a small splat. By now Chris’ head had somewhat been relaxed… they wanted her conscious for the next part.

Chris gazed at it in horror. She barely noticed the hands tearing at her clothes. She saw the thing writhe around and then it turned to her. She didn’t know it, but it could smell her sex.

Someone, a woman on each leg held her ankles and spread her legs.

The snake-like thing began to move. It moved towards her.

“Oh, God. Nooooooooo!” Chris cried in abject horror. But as much as she thrashed about she could make no impact against those holding her.

The final piece of her panties was torn from her.

She felt the tip of the creature press against her vagina. And then it started to push into her.

When it was not yet fully inside her she heard a voice in her head “Be still”

And suddenly she was.

She didn’t notice that the women had released her. She fell to the ground, landing on her ass. She looked down at the thing pushing into her. She felt the thing struggle push deeper into her, until finally it was inside her.

“You are host” it said.

“I am host” she said. And she knew what she was.

It had disappeared into her. It attached itself to her womb and began to modify her with its poisons. It also began drawing sustenance from Chris’ body.

Janice got down and picked Chris’ chin up. “Welcome, Sister” she said

Chris smiled

They kissed

Already her breasts began to swell, heavy. Soon she would lactate—a superfluous side-effect of the pregnancy.

Janice drew Chris to her feet and she grabbed a handful of Chris’ breast. They continued to kiss

“May love to me” Janice said

“Oh, yes” Chris gasped. She was so horny… for pussy