The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Days After

Chapter Six — The Day of Reckoning

Jackie lay in a heap. Her skull was cracked, and blood had caked onto the side of her head She was there for several hours. If one were standing there one would hear a sound far worse than chalk scratching chalkboard. This was bone against bone.

Jackie’s body healed. Broken bone collided with bone and mended.

Jackie opened her eyes. It took her a moment to realise where she was. It was dark.

Her master spoke to her. She felt her stomach. She felt a wave of relief. He was safe inside of her. She had no other reason to live than to serve and protect him.

She sat up. Just then her cell phone rang. She looked at the caller ID.

“Hello?” she asked.

“Julie?” Harry Meyer whispered, “Is that you?”

“Yes” Jackie lied. At once she was revolted by talking to a rat but her master told her to persevere… they might yet take advantage of this

“Is that really you?”

“Yes, baby” she said.

She heard another voice -a muffled voice—but it was female.

“Make sure it’s her!” the voice said to Harry.

“Ah….” Harry thought. “Okay…” he smiled “If that’s really you… then what did we do last time we dated?”

“You fucked me in the ass” Jackie said “But you came over my backside”

“It’s her” Harry said.

“Are you alright?” Jackie asked “Who’s that with you?”

“I’m here with the Browns” Harry said, “We’re hiding… what the hell is going on?”

“Oh, it’s dreadful” Jackie changed the tone of her voice “People have gone weird”

“I told you it’s zombies!” another voice said.

“It’s not fucking zombies!” Harry snarled.

“Please baby” Jackie said “Tell me where you are. I need to hide too… before they come back.”

“We’re in the basement—there’s a secret door here—behind the desk—it’s another room and there’s plenty down here” Harry said

“Are you sure we can trust her?”

“Look… I’m telling you it’s her!” Harry said.

“We need to make sure…”

“Alright! Alright!” Harry snarled.

“I’m coming to you now” Jackie said as she walked down the stairs rubbing her swollen stomach. “Please baby… I need to hide, now”

“Alright” Harry said “I’ll meet you in the shed behind their house”

“Alright babe” Jackie said “I miss you.”

“I miss you too babe… hurry. And, be careful!”

“I will” Jackie smiled. She put the phone down “Yes, Master… there’s unbounded cunt there too”

As Jackie went down the stairs she ran into her mom. Chris kissed her daughter, tongues entwined. And then Jackie told her of what she had just learned. They went to a control centre where several women were organising more systematic hunting routine.

Jackie and her mom took a pile of guns

“How many do you think there are?” Chris asked as they drove.

“If all the Browns are there then there should be four of them… plus the rat”

“I’ll kill him” Chris said

“No. No.” Jackie said as her mom drove “I’ll kill him in the shed whilst you start bonding them in the house”

* * *

Clarissa Brown was a tall, skinny forty-something white woman. Her daughters Charmaine 19, Ebony 20 and Simona 27 were not from the same father. Clarissa had dated LeJohn “Jacooz” Wilson —the star basketball player when she was in her early teens and he was a senior. By ‘date’ that would mean fuck.

She’d come from a broken home and craved older guys—only he was not quite old enough for what she wanted. And she was then a skinny, geeky white virgin. Once she was pregnant, and he was off to college on a scholarship she was left to herself.

She had other relationships with older guys till she met her saviour Orsen Brown. He was in his sixties. He was rich. He was kind hearted. He fell for the now gangly twenty-year old single mom. Despite his age she was more sexually experienced sexually than he.

She introduced him to a great many things he had never experienced. She took him in her ass—he liked that. She wanted him to piss on her in the bath. He didn’t like that—even as she drank all that he had to give her. She would lick his ass-hole. He enjoyed that. But when she took a strap-on he would go no further.

Then she brought other people home. Women at first. He enjoyed a threesome—then a foursome with women Clarissa seemed to have just befriended. Even as she was carrying first Ebony and then Charmaine she did not let up on the sex.

Then she brought a guy home. Lucian was tattooed—as skinny as Clarissa—and with as many piercings. He wanted to suck Orsen off but Orsen baulked at having a guy blow him

Thinking that he’d made himself clear on the subject Orsen was totally surprised when Clarissa simply lay back on the bed and Lucian mounted her. They fucked right in front of him. She even squirted her milk onto his face as he fucked her.

Clarissa enjoyed it. But even she didn’t know if it was more from the sex or from seeing the shock on Orsen’s face as she continued to do this over the next few months till he committed suicide.

He’d tried to take her life too and the children. Successful in business. Failure as a mass killer.

She’d moved—the money he left her was enough—forever. None of her daughters bothered finishing school or going to college. What was the point?

Clarissa started fucking her daughters too

Clarissa thought she was smart. She’d outlived her cash cow.

None of that helped them now… now that the world was imploding.

Harry carefully made his way out of the secret room. He snuck upstairs. He had to step over the pillows and rugs. The smell of their nights of fucking still lingered.

Harry, the Browns, some weirdo Lucian who he just met—they all had spent the past few nights fucking and drinking and shooting up.

Lucian had gone out to score when he called up panicked about the chaos in town. And then there was the sound of gunfire and the line went dead.

Harry was the first to urge them to hide—as the sound of gunfire in the distance grew more intense

They’d sheltered together as they heard voices and noises in the house—being searched.

Simona almost gave them away as she was in a bad high.

This made Harry realise that they needed to know what was going on… so he called his girlfriend.

Now he heard a car pull up in the drive.

What unnerved him was a second sound of a car-door being slammed.

Then he saw a shadowy figure come around from the front of the house.

“Harry” Jackie called out.

Harry popped his head up “Julie?”

The flash of light and the explosion of gunpowder both filled and ended his senses.

Jackie closed in on his dead body and put two more slugs into his head to make sure. She gazed at him with an intense hate.

She looked at Harry like he was a pile of shit.

The sound of women screaming could be heard as she entered the house.

Suddenly Charmaine came running up the basement stairs.

She startled to see Jackie there “Run!” she cried “Run!”

Jackie flew into the air and kicked Charmaine in the head. Charmaine tumbled back down the stairs.

“I’ve never fucked a druggie” Jackie smiled as in one movement she leapt down the entire length of stairs.

Charmaine was startled. All she knew she was that she was in pain… and that she was being rolled over onto her stomach.

She didn’t feel her jeans being pulled off but she felt the smack of cold against her skin.

Jackie tore off Charmaine’s white panties. She smiled when she saw black curly hair surrounding a pale pink smile.

Jackie hitched up her dress and let one of the things inside her quickly empty out of her.

“What the hell…?” Charmaine groaned clutching her head.

Jackie leaned over her and spread her legs, lifting one of Charmaine’s feet up onto her shoulder.

The new master could smell the entrance and began right away to slither towards its new home. It found loose pink wet folds of flesh and pushed up into them.

Charmaine’s eyes widened in shock and then she relaxed.

“I want to fuck you” Jackie said, this time aloud. She bent further forward and kissed Charmaine’s wide open mouth. Charmaine had fucked many woman before.

Ebony, Simona and their mom Clarissa were all taken by Chris. Chris was fast, and strong. She threw Simona back across the room. Simona let out a loud ‘oof’ as she was winded.

Chris threw off her dress. The naked pregnant woman intimidated Ebony further just by her physical presence. Ebony cringed in the corner, and wet herself. Chris grinned and she inhaled the woman’s fear

Chris opened her legs and let a Master slide out of her pussy.

Then she lunged at Clarissa. She tore at Clarissa’s dress and then dragged her back to the slithering thing that already sensed pussy near-by.

She held Clarissa in a headlock.

The creature shot across at them—almost flying six feet at Clarissa’s pussy.

It found its mark.

Chris released Clarissa who fell to the ground as the master moved further into her.

Chris could hear Clarissa groan behind her, but she now moved on Simona.

Simona grabbed an empty bottle and tried smashing it—as you see in the movies. Instead the impact knocked it out of her hands. “For fuck’s sake!” she spat.

She made a feint to the left and got around to the right, only to be tripped up by a hand around her ankle.

She looked down. Her mother looked up at her “Don’t go honey” Clarissa smiled “Mommy needs you.”

“Let go of me! Let go of me!” Clarissa said trying to shake off her mother’s grip.

She looked over to her sister for help.

Already Chris was bonding Ebony. Ebony cried in pain as a master broke into her body. But then she accepted him.

Simona kicked out as hard as she could go but Clarissa’s grip was like a vice.

Suddenly Chris was at her, tearing at her clothes.

Chris managed to get between Simona’s legs and a master moved straight out of her vagina and into Simona.

Simona’s whole body shook as if she was having a fit. And then she was calm.

Charmaine and Jackie now joined them.

Charmaine went over to her sister Ebony. “You smell like pee” Charmaine said as she went down on her sister. It didn’t matter, she flicked her tongue against Ebony’s burning clit.

Jackie fucked her mom, Chris. Simona and Clarissa did each other. It was bliss. To serve was bliss.

The women fucked each other for hours.