The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deep Undercover

(MC, MD, FD, MF)
* * *

Author’s Note: This is a bit of an experiment—a story made up of smaller flash fiction stories, all of which are a bit different from one another in terms of style, point of view, tense, etc. Copyright © 2019 by 321, all rights reserved and such.

* * *

PART ONE — DEEP UNDERCOVER

Cassie was always right on time. I liked that about her, probably because it’s so rare in Los Angeles. Most people here will sweep into a restaurant twenty minutes late, juggling their car keys, coffee mug, and cell phone, before dropping into a chair and proudly proclaiming themselves to be “early” because the traffic on the 101 wasn’t completely gridlocked. But no, not Cassie. I was ten minutes early for our lunch date; she was fifteen.

She waved as I entered the patio section outside our favorite little corner cafe, removing her purse from the seat she’d saved for me. “Paul! Good to see you! You look great!”

That was a lie. I looked terrible. I’d been working both the Peterson and the Markham cases at the same time, one during the day and one at night. That didn’t leave much time for beauty sleep. Cassie, on the other hand-

“You look amazing, as always. Is that a new haircut?”

She brushed her hair back and smiled. “Avery sent me to his new hairdresser in Santa Monica. She’s pretty magical. A fashion disaster, but pretty magical with the hair. Besides, she’s only a few blocks from Jane’s. I picked up two new outfits for under a grand.”

“I bet Avery appreciates your thriftiness.”

She grinned while she kicked me under the table. “I’m probably the cheapest girlfriend he’s ever had. And the best in bed. It’s a win-win for him.“

I ignored the pain in my shin and put on my serious face. “You’re a lot sunnier than I expected, Cass. When you called, you sounded worried. What’s Avery up to that’s got you so freaked out?”

She shook her head. “Avery? Oh, it was nothing. I’m sorry Paul. I got all worked up, but it was nothing.”

“Cassie...” I stared at her. “You said that you overheard Avery and Frank talking about selling Navy secrets to the Chinese. What happened? Did you get into his office, like I asked? Did you find anything?”

“Okay,” she laughed. “Now you’re just being dramatic! I thought that’s what I heard. Turns out I was wrong. There’s nothing going on with Avery. He’s really sweet. I trust him, I really do. In fact, I really want you to meet him. Spend five minutes with him, and you’ll realize that he’s not a threat of any kind. I mean it. What’s your weekend look like?“

I took a deep breath. “Well, Cassie, that’s not really what I came here. For.”

“I know, but I want you to meet him. He’s got a place up in the hills, we can all stay there for the weekend.”

Another breath. “Hmm. Not sure if I’m up for that, really. After all, you and me and Avery makes. Three.”

Her pretty eyes fluttered just a bit. “You win, Paul. Look, I’m sorry I wasted your time with this lead of mine. Let me pay your expenses and we’ll call it a done deal?”

“That sounds fine, Cassie. I’ll wrap up the case, if you want. To.”

“Awesome! Okay, I’ll have to hit the bank to get a cashier’s check, and then we can—”

“Now we are One.”

Her eyes glazed over almost instantly as her hands dropped into her lap. “Now we are One,” she said, her voice dull and distant. “I hear and obey.”

“The sound of my voice sends you deeper into trance, Cassie. Deeper and deeper, more and more relaxed, hearing only my voice.” I took a quick glance around the patio. Most folks in this town are too busy working on their own business to pay much attention to mine, but you never know when there might be a busybody, or worse yet, a concerned citizen. The last thing I needed was someone trying to snap Cassie out of her trance. But as I looked around, I saw nothing but faces staring into laptop screens.

I returned my attention to the hypnotized blonde across from me. Her head tilted slightly to her left as her neck muscles relaxed, giving her an almost quizzical expression. She really was a stunner. “What are you right now, Cassie?”

“I am deeply hypnotized by the sound of your voice.”

“Very good. And what did I tell you over the phone when you last called me?”

“I would... my mind would become a video camera. I would see and hear and remember everything when it was time to do so.”

It was a fun little suggestion, and I was proud of myself for coming up with it. Just the phrase itself—’video camera’—turned Cassie into a savant with a perfect memory. Every sight, every conversation, every detail. And she wouldn’t even know that she was doing it. At least, not while she was awake. “Now, did you go into Avery’s office, like I asked?”

“Yes. Avery caught me going through his files. I tried to lie my way out of it, but he wasn’t convinced. He pulled a gun on me, and had Frank tie me up.”

“I figured. Then what?”

“Avery drove me out to his place in the Hills. He took me into the basement and then... drugged me... some kind of machine... there were lights and sounds. I tried to resist. But... but...” She paused for a moment, then stiffened abruptly. “I spent the entire day at Madame Franz, getting my hair and nails done. I remember that she did a very good job. I remember that she had poor fashion sense. I remember that I enjoyed it very much. I remember that I went shopping after I left the salon, to get—”

“Stop, Cassie. Go deeper now. You’ve done very well. Close your eyes.”

“Yes, Paul.” She did as she was told.

“Looks like someone taped over the end of your show, didn’t they?”

No response. I doubt that she would have gotten the reference, anyway. “Cassie, you hear and obey. I have a very special word for you. Are you ready to hear it?”

“Yes, Paul. I will hear and obey.”

“Technetium.”

Her eyes flew open, and she shook her head. “Whoa,” she muttered, running her hand through that beautiful hair. “That was... intense.”

Now it was my turn to smile. “Welcome back to the land of the living, Tara.”

She rubbed her eyes. “Ugh, if you knew what it felt like to suddenly wake up in strange places, Paul... I swear, you have no idea how weird it is! What’s our girl up to now?”

“She got caught. And programmed. She’s totally under his control now. She wanted me to go up into the hills with her, I’m sure to get me into that machine as well. I managed to talk her into paying me to go away, which is what she’s going to remember about today. Hopefully Avery buys it.”

“So she’s brainwashed? I did it! I’m in!” Her eyes sparkled. “I told you this plan was going to work.”

“Your plans always work, Tara. That’s why I hired you in the first place.“

She laughed. “You hired me for my tits and my legs, you horndog. The rest was just your dumb luck. Now look, there’s a few post-hypnotic suggestions I want you to give to Cassie before you wake her up. Think we’ll have time?”

“She’s programmed to get me out of Avery’s hair, one way or another,” I said. “She’s not going to need to get back anytime soon. I should ask her if she’d be willing to give me a blowjob in exchange for going away.”

Tara’s hands balled into fists. “If my lips… if my lips even touch your dick, I will make sure that you go away, Paul Johnson. Bad enough I have to have sex with Avery freakin’ Berman every night. I swear, Paul, under no circumstances are you allowed to fuck your hypnotized partner. Understood?“

“Fine,” I lied.

Slipping a backdoor command like that into Tara’s mind was too risky to do at the moment. She and her alter-ego were stuffed full of commands as it was. Eventually the case would be over, though, and then I’d have to deprogram her. Almost.

* * *

Cassie kissed me on the lips, just as I’d instructed her to do. She threw in a lingering hug as well; her own idea, apparently. I enjoyed the feel of her body pressed against mine. She pulled away, but took my hands into hers.

“Thank you so much, Paul,” she beamed. She gave both hands a squeeze. “You were wonderful. Listen, give ma a call anytime if you need anything from me or Avery, okay? I’ll keep your business card.”

“Okay, Cassie. Maybe we can still do lunch once in a while?”

“Yes! That’s a GREAT idea! Let’s do that! My treat next time, okay? I’ll call you!” She gave a quick wave goodbye before bounding down the sidewalk without a care in the world.

I stayed behind to finish my coffee and to catch up on paperwork. It still wasn’t clear how the Markham case tied into the Berman deal, but I was determined to find out. I pulled out my phone and dialed.

“Megan? It’s Paul. Hey, are you up for a quick cup of coffee? I want to talk about your case…”

To be continued…