The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deep Undercover

PART TWO — DEEPER UNDERCOVER

I hate parties. Always have. Even as a kid. Cake and ice cream and clowns? No thanks, count me out. Murderous thugs, slimeball lawyers, and Hollywood bimbos? Also no thanks. And yet here I was, wandering around the back half of Avery Berman’s estate like I wanted to be here, smiling and nodding and keeping a sharp lookout for the man himself. More importantly, a sharp lookout for the beautiful woman who was now completely under Avery’s nasty, evil thumb. Luckily, I found her before I found him.

“Paul!”

Cassie rushed over to greet me, and I eagerly let her body wrap around mine. Tara would probably kill me if she saw what I was doing, but of course she would never find out. For all Tara knew, Cassie and I were politely shaking hands like two boardroom CEOs. She ran her hand up my back and kissed me square on the lips, just as I’d programmed her to do whenever we met. I like my little job perks.

I gave her a warm, best-buddies smile and pretended to be excited. “This is amazing, Cass! What a spread! I saw three celebrities within, like, five minutes of showing up. You and Avery must know so many people!”

“Avery does,” she giggled, taking me by the hand. “I’m just along for the ride. Let me introduce you to him! Oh, and you should meet Michelle. I think she’s just your type. Then we can—”

“Cassie.” I slowed my pace until I was tugging on her hand. “Wait up.”

She spun on a dime and faced me. “Well, if you don’t want to date a gorgeous model, I guess that’s okay too. What’s up?“

“It’s about your case,” I said, looking into her eyes. “It’s about the Saxony Report.”

“Ohhhhh...” She wobbled a bit as the trigger hit her. “You’re right, Paul. Let’s find a place to talk. This is very important, and we must discuss it right now.”

“Got just the place,” I said.

Now I was the one pulling her along, away from the pool and the crowds, and back along the service path that wound between various sheds and outbuildings. This was Tara’s brilliance at work; we’d already programmed Cassie to find me friendly and likable, but there’s still no way she would have willingly let me drag her off into the bushes like this. The post-hypnotic suggestion that Tara developed, and that I’d installed in Cassie’s mind, worked like a charm. I made a note to thank my partner when I got a chance. In the meantime, I maneuvered Cassie over to a low wall and sat her down.

“Avery’s not going to be happy if he sees you talking to his hot girlfriend back here,” she said. “But we must discuss this right now.”

I lowered my voice. “That’s what I’m here. For. I added up all of the reports. There were. Three.”

“I...” her eyes fluttered. She’s so pretty when she falls into trance. Never fails to arouse me, not even on the job in a dangerous place. One of these days my dick is going to get me in big trouble.

I continued. “You can rest if you want. To.”

“Y...yes,” she said. “I... just...”

“Because now we are One.”

Her body seemed to relax everywhere, all at once, like someone slowly releasing air from a balloon. Her green eyes were glazed and empty. “Now we are One,” she repeated. She’d been preparing to brush her long hair over her shoulder, but now that hand just hung frozen next to her face, its mission forgotten. I gently pulled it down to her side and whispered into her ear. “You will hear and obey.”

“Yes, Paul. I will hear and obey.”

Alone with a beautiful, hypnotized woman who was programmed to obey me? I could probably write a book on all of the things I wanted to do to her at that moment, and a follow-up sequel on all the things I wanted her to do to me. But there wasn’t time for that. Business was business, and I promised myself that I could always spend more -ahem—quality time with Cassie at some point down the road. Right now, I needed her to go deeper, and I told her as much.

“Yessss... Paulllll...”

“Deeper and deeper, Cassie. Your body is completely relaxed. Completely warm and safe, as my voice takes you deeper. Feel your muscles relax completely as you go deeper and deeper. Hearing only my voice as you sink deeper into trance.”

“Yes. So deep. So very deep. I must go deeper. I must be... deeply hypnotized.”

“You are, Cassie. You are deeply hypnotized. My words have made you mindless and obedient. You are in a deep hypnotic trance. What are you?”

She sighed. “Deeply hypnotized.”

“Good.” I pulled out my notebook. “Let’s begin.”

* * *

“What have they instructed you to do? You can remember those commands now, as you listen to my relaxing voice.”

A smile spread across her sleepy face. “Mmmm, yes. I can remember them. When I hear or read the words ‘embrace the messenger,’ I will carry out my mission. I must obey. I will do anything to carry out my mission.”

That did not sound good at all. I was expecting Cassie to be a sexual plaything for Avery, not some kind of sleeper agent. I nervously pushed forward. “What is your mission, Cassie?”

She took a deep breath, as if preparing for a long-winded talk. “I will drive to the El Toro Motel in Irvine, and knock on Door 6. Lt Rogers will open the door and let me in. We will both believe that we are having an affair, and that is what we will both remember later. I will make passionate love to him. When we are finished, he will recite the information he has collected, and I will remember every word that he says. I will then go straight to Madame Franz and repeat what I have heard. I will remember getting a spa treatment from her, and then I will awaken.”

“Technetium.” The word came out harshly. I was angry, and worried. Tara and I needed to talk right now.

On cue, Tara raised her head and blinked. She looked down at her great body and snorted out a laugh. “I’m hoping that this bikini wasn’t your idea? Where are we, anyway?”

“Stashed away in a back corner of Avery’s estate.” Normally, Tara’s playful banter made my day—she’s so smart and funny—but today was not going to be one of them. “We need to talk. There’s not much time. Look, I want you out. This is getting dangerous.”

Her smile flattened pretty quickly at that, but I also saw those lovely eyes harden, and I knew I was in for a battle. “What’s our girl up to that’s got you so worried? Is the suggestion you gave her working? Are we getting—”

“He’s got her carrying classified intel inside her head! And I was right about Rogers. He’s been turned and programmed. There might be others. But I’m worried about you. Couriers are foot soldiers, Tara. They’re the first ones to get killed if things go bad.“

Those eyes didn’t change a bit. You’d think she was still hypnotized, the way she absorbed all of this without a hint of emotion. “Did she tell you what she’s carrying in her head?”

“No.” For a moment my paranoia got the better of me again, and I whipped my head around looking for Avery or his men. I slid my hand against my concealed holster, almost unconsciously. Touching it brought me back to my senses. I’d come here to check in with Tara, not to get into a gun battle. Better to just grab my partner and get out. “I think it’s time to bail,” I said, putting on my best pleading face. “Let’s get out of here, now, while we can. We’ll scrub Cassie from your mind and find another way in.”

“I’m too close now, Paul. Is Madame Franz ready to go?”

“Megan’s working on her. She’s a tough nut, but she’ll crack.”

“Then we absolutely can’t quit on this.” She was animated. If anything, she was downright excited. Maybe even a little turned on by the whole thing. “Avery trusts Cassie enough to use her like this. Rogers gives her the stolen intel, she gives it to Franz, Franz gives it to Megan, and Megan gets it back to us. All we have to do is link Avery to that intel and he’s busted. We’ve got this, Paul. Another two weeks. Give me two weeks. Please?”

I should have left right then and there. Just stood up and walked out, leaving Tara to follow me or else. Instead, I did the dumb thing and listened to her. She can be very convincing when she’s in a bikini. So instead of running away to safety, I looked into her beautiful face and said “Technetium.“

Her eyes closed and her head fell forward, since Cassie was still Very Deeply Hypnotized.

“Cassie, you are listening to my wonderful voice. You’re so sleepy, but you can’t rest just yet. There are some very important things I need you to do for me.”

“Yes, Paul.”

* * *

I got her back just in time. We’d barely made it past the pump house when two staff members came by in a hurry, muttering about “gente rica estúpida.” I hear you, buddy, I hear you. I waited until they were around the corner, and snapped my fingers. My blonde friend blinked and came back to the real world. She was under strict orders not to see me, or even remember my attendance at the party. Instead, she made her way to the patio and immediately struck up a conversation with a stacked brunette. I wondered if this was the famous Michelle. No time to find out. I needed to get in touch wth Megan and see how she was doing with our salon friend.

I snuck a quick glance over my shoulder and saw that Avery, that bastard, had finally put in an appearance. He stepped between Cassie and the brunette and passed his hand in front of their faces. They both stiffened like soldiers on a parade ground, and turned to follow him into the house.

“I hope you’re right, Tara. I hope you’re right.”

To be continued…