The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DU: Endgame A-2

I don’t remember buying the lingerie, but Master tells me that I did, and compliments me on my taste, so I happily accept it and bask in his praise. I’ve served him well. Nothing is more important, and nothing is hotter, than pleasing my Master.

He snaps his fingers, and the pretty blonde in front of us instantly drops to her knees. She’s gazing at him with that look of pure adulation that I’m sure I use myself whenever I’m in his presence. Just one session in the machine and she’s already reborn as a devoted slave, just like me. I don’t remember fighting the machine at all, but Master tells me that I held out for days, and just the thought of it fills me with regret. Why couldn’t I have been like Megan, so utterly mindless and accepting?

“Tara, relax.” Master makes a motion with his hand, and suddenly all of my worries and regrets wash away. It’s a tough feeling to describe—it’s like waking up in the morning after sleeping all night, except better? I try to remember what I was just thinking about, and the images refuse to appear. To my brain, my day started five seconds ago. I look at the pretty blonde on her knees, staring at Master, and I smile.

“So this is the hypnotist?” Master towers above her, and their eyes lock. She gasps; it’s the wonderful feeling you get when Master is looking into your mind, into your soul. I wish that I could trade places with her right now.

Instead, I settle for obeying his commands. “Yes, Master. She’s very good at it. Better than Paul. Now you can hypnotize your targets immediately instead of having to trick them into coming here to be... mmmm... put into the machine.” I purr again as I think about those pretty green lights, the helmet, the straps, the thing with the-

He throws his arm around me, and I can’t... I can’t... ohgodican’t... “She’s perfect, Tara. You’re brilliant. With her under our control, we can make anyone obey us. It’s foolproof.“

Us. Us. US! I try to swallow all of my excitement and lust. “Yes, Master.” God, I want him so bad right now.

“Megan,” he says. “Who do you obey?”

She’s still gazing, star-struck, into his eyes. “Only you, Master. I will listen and obey. I will do as I am told.”

“Good.”

He moves away from me, and I can’t help but die a little bit inside. It’s ridiculous, of course. Master loves me as much as I love him. I just can’t help myself. I’m going to have to work on that. Master doesn’t want to see me sad. Maybe if I spend some more time in the machine, I can-

“Tara, how long do you think Paul has been hypnotizing her?”

Whatever sadness I felt fades immediately. I have a new task to complete. “I’m not sure, Master. They’re old friends. It could have gone on for years. All I know is that he told me that he’d been putting her under, and told me what the trigger phrase was. I’m supposed to use it on her if she ever... if you or anyone else ever brainwashes her.” A part of me panics when I hear those words leave my mouth, and I quickly add “But I won’t, of course! I would never disobey you, Master!”

He ignores me and focuses entirely on his newest toy. “Hmm. Megan, you will tell me about any commands that Paul gave to you. What he ordered you to do. What will happen if you hear certain words. Tell me now.”

“I...” her eyes flutter as she struggles to tell him. “I...”

“You must obey me, Megan.”

“I... I’m not...”

“Obey,” he says. His voice is strong and commanding. “Obey.”

“I’m... not... not programmed... not... nothing.”

It’s not very convincing, and Master is displeased. He passes his hand in front of her face. “Sleep, Megan,” he says, and she does just that. God, it’s so hot watching her fall into trance. I wonder if I look just as sexy when Master triggers me.

Triggers me. “Master,” I offer. “I have an idea.“

* * *

“Megan. Megan. MEGAN!” I snap my fingers in front of her face as she opens her eyes. She’s looking at me, but I keep on snapping. “Wake up, wake up!”

“I... Tara? What am I doing?” She looks down at the admittedly very sexy lingerie I picked out for her. “Where the hell am I?“

“Avery’s place. He had his goons snatch you up. You were drugged and hypnotized. I’m super fucking lucky I got to you before you went into the machine! Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” She struggles to her feet. “Jesus, what’s with this guy? How does he ever find time to conquer the world when he’s constantly banging the help?”

I laugh. “Seriously! Apparently Cassie gets... oh, fuck it, that doesn’t matter. Listen, I have to get you out of here. Cassie’s got Avery out running an errand, but he’ll be back soon and I’ll need time to make up a cover story. Are you with me so far?”

“Yeah, I’m with you.” She’s smart. And beautiful. So perfect.

“Worst-case scenario first, okay? If we get caught... did Paul put any failsafes into your mind, like he did with me? If you go into the machine, are you ever coming back out? Can I trust you?”

“Yeah, he did.” Her face turns a deep red. “Did you know that he was hypnotizing me on the sly, the butt? Used a trigger phrase and everything! One day he let it slip that I’d be safe from Avery if I got caught, and I made him tell me everything.”

“So...” I wait for her answer. I’ve got time.

“So if I ever got brainwashed, I’d go under quickly and let him program me without any resistance, but I would wake up the moment I got a chance to free myself. Say Avery sends me off to a motel room to meet a guy, like he does with Cassie, I’d get out on the road and remember who I was again. I’m pretty sure I’ll go under for the trigger phrase, too, in case I get stuck and Paul or you has to wake me up. Did he give you the trigger? Paul wouldn’t let me remember it, in case Avery got his mitts on me. Which... I hate to admit that he was right, but...” She tugs at a shoulder strap and shrugs.

“Sorry,” I say, shaking my head. “I don’t know anything. He might have given the phrase to Cassie, but we can’t access each other’s memories. Anyway, it’s a moot point. You’re awake, you’re you, I’m me, and I’m getting you out of here. And Megan?”

“Yeah?”

“Wednesdays, willows, and warlocks.”

The look on her face is priceless. Her eyes are huge as she sucks in a sharp, surprised gasp. Then everything collapses. Her eyelids slam shut, her head drops forward, and her whole body slumps. “Uhnnnnn,” she manages. Then she’s still.

It’s so hot. Did I mention how incredibly hot it is to watch her fall into a trance? Maybe I can convince Master to video me the next time he drops me like that, so that I can see it for myself. But the voices in my head remind me that there’s still work to do, so I get back to it. I get close to Megan’s face, and bury my own in her damp blonde hair. She’s got great hair. It feels so smooth against my cheeks. Master is going to love fucking her, and I’m tempted to beg him to let me join them in bed.

“You will always obey the sound of my voice, Megan. Always obey the sound of my voice. Always obey the sound of my voice. Whisper that back to me.” I press my ear against her cheek and wait for the glorious, sleepy response.

“I will always obey the sound of your voice.”

I have to bite my index finger to keep from crying out. Oh my God, this is so hot! I can see why Master started this brainwashing scheme in the first place! Speaking of which, Master has one more command that I have to carry out and forget, so that’s up next.

“Megan,” I say, still buried in her hair. “You will obey me above all others. Whisper that back to me.”

“I will obey you above all others.”

Wow. Just… wow. I am absolutely going to beg Master to at least let me watch them fuck. I need this. More than anything! “Now sleep and forget. Master will be here in a moment.”

I look up and give the security cameras a big goofy wave. Master has been watching us this entire time. It’s a little chilly in the lab room, but I let the cute little lab coat fall to the floor—I’m not wearing anything underneath—as I sink to my knees. I place my hands behind my head and stick my chest out, just as Master likes it. Like a harem girl. Like a slave girl. My eyes slide close, and I drift into a blissful trance.

A hand gently slides under my right arm and tugs me to my feet. I open my eyes and stand up, making sure to lean against my Master’s strong, hot body. There’s enough sexual tension in the room to power a dozen rom-coms, but as I can’t simply rip off Master’s clothes and do him right here in the lab, I channel all of that energy into the biggest, widest smile I’ve ever given anyone in my life. “That should do it, Master. Her only triggers are the standard one that we used to put her under, and a compulsion to free herself from your control the moment she’s away from you.

“Good work, Tara.”

My whole body shudders. God, everything about this man. “Thank you Master.”

“You were right from the start, my lovely sleeper agent,” he says, caressing my cheek. I’m in his arms again, and we sway back and forth in front of Megan. She doesn’t move a muscle, even when I accidentally bump into her.

“Paul was good, Master. Not as good as you, of course! When he told me that he wanted to use Megan as bait, I had a feeling that he was going to pull another Cassie on you. I told him not to do it.”

“I’m glad that he ignored you.”

“Me too.” I’m grinning. “Can I watch? When you put Megan back into the machine? I love watching her submit to your will. Obedient and mindless...” I’m starting to get myself worked up again, just picturing that pretty face encased inside the helmet, that green light washing over her skin in irresistible hypnotic waves. Oh God. “Can I? Please?”

He kisses me on the lips. “Look at you, all excited about being brainwashed. My sexy little hypno-assassin, so eager and obedient. Totally under my control. You may need to kill for me again, Tara. Do you understand?”

“Of course, Master. I will obey any command you give me.”

“Good.” Another gentle, world-shattering kiss. “When I’m done with Megan, I’m going to place you into the machine. I want to make sure that Paul didn’t leave any extra triggers buried in your pretty little head.”

My eyes flutter a bit. I can’t help it. He’s so romantic, taking the time to look after me like this. Making sure that I’m totally devoted to him. He’s so sweet and caring. “Paul trusted me, the fool. Besides, he won’t be giving me any commands anytime soon.” Memories of stepping out of Paul’s apartment building, checking for blood on my shoes, the cool morning air hitting my face... I can’t wait to kill for Master again. I’m very good at it.

He laughs out loud. “You sound like you’re trying to avoid another session, Tara.”

I cringe. That’s not what I wanted him to get out of this, at all. Did I just screw myself out of some sexy machine time? “No no no no no Master please, I was just... please let me go into the machine! I’ll go so deep into trance, I promise!”

He looks at me like I’m crazy, the way my brothers used to look at me when I told them I wanted to race go-karts or join their boxing club. He strokes my cheek. “Don’t worry, Tara. I’ll make the arrangements. In the meantime, I believe that Lieutenant Rogers has a meeting scheduled with Cassie for today.”

If I were still Old Tara, now would really be the time to stomp my feet and complain. Since I can barely even imagine doing such a thing, I try a different approach. “You don’t really need Cassie now, Master. I can pretend to be her for Rogers.” Truth be told, I’m jealous of Cassie. Every minute that she’s awake is one less minute I get to spend obeying and fucking. As far as I’m concerned, she’s outlived her purpose.

He cups my chin in his hand. He’s looking into my eyes again, and I gasp. That feeling...

“You’re beautiful and talented, Tara. And I doubt that the Lieutenant would ever notice the difference. But I don’t want to take any chances.” He gives me one last look, and opens his mouth.

“Technetium.”

* * *

He opens the door to Room 6 with a goofy smile and an enormous bouquet of roses. Reds, purples, whites... it looks like he cleaned out the entire shop. I want to roll my yes but I can’t. It’s just too cute. “Thanks, Dan,” I say, as he hands me my not-so-little present. “Did you get a vase to put them in?”

Another goofy grin. His left hand appears from behind his back like a magician, holding a nice cut-glass vase. He didn’t skimp, that’s for sure. “What can I say, Cassie? I like to plan ahead.”

We put the flowers on the dresser next to the TV. Dan fills up the vase with water as I admire the flowers. He tucks his arms under mine and kisses the back of my neck as his hands undo the buttons on my shirt. I’m not wearing a bra, and he gently caresses my breasts. I moan a little; I love it when he does this. Ever since I met him at Avery’s pool party, we’ve been like two teenagers who’ve just found their first love.

Except the sex is way better, of course.

I slide out of my panties and push him backwards onto the bed. He runs his hands through my hair as I work through his trousers and boxers to get at what I’ve been craving. “Mmm,” I purr. “You are happy to see me, you sexy goof.”

“I can’t get you out of my head, Cassie,” he says as my mouth goes to work. “You’re... so beautiful... so... sweet...”

There are so many lovey-dovey things I want to say to him, but I’m kind of busy at the moment.

To be continued…