The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DU: Endgame A-1

Megan was late, but I’m not surprised. I’m still a Midwest girl at heart, and in my hometown, people show up for things on time. Here in Los Angeles... well, let’s just say that I’ve read through a lot of detective novels while sitting around waiting for the locals to show up.

That was before I met Master, of course. Waiting doesn’t bother me now; I’m still carrying out my orders, even if I’m sitting in a car in the parking lot of Big Bagel. And carrying out my orders is all that matters to me. Fucking Master all night long, helping him carry out his plans, dealing with Paul... it’s all the same to me. I hear, and I obey.

Paul...

I don’t remember much about last night, or yesterday for that matter, but I know that I obeyed my orders, and that Master was pleased when I told him that. I know that I was very happy that Master was pleased, and that earth-shaking orgasm is what I remember most about the past 24 hours. That, and the new orders that Master programmed into my mind as I went ten times deeper into trance. I always go so deep into trance for him. So will Megan, if she ever gets here.

And just like that, I spy the green Jetta pulling into the parking lot. Seventeen minutes late—not too bad. It’s time to obey my instructions. The best part? I’m going to use their own weapon against them. That was Paul’s biggest mistake. He trusted me. Loved me. Told me everything. Never suspecting that I belonged, body and soul, to someone else.

I step out of the car and cautiously wave. Her Tara is undercover, nervous, and careful, so I am too. As I walk over to her, a key turns a lock in my mind, and all of the things I need to say come spilling out. “Megan, hey. Thanks for coming.” I am Very Serious, and she nods. She’s cute. She’s wearing white capris and a blue top that really compliments her pretty eyes, and I can see why Paul found her so attractive. She’ll look even sexier once she falls under Avery’s control.

“Hey Tara. I’m sorry I’m late. Have you seen Paul? I haven’t heard from him since yesterday.” She looks up at the gigantic bagel-shaped sign. “Are we safe here? Do you want to go inside?”

“It’s fine,” I tell her. I’m very convincing. “Paul’s fine. And don’t worry about timing—Avery thinks that Cassie is out shopping, and she’s not due back for another two hours. Look, you’re probably wondering why I asked you to come here.”

She scrunches her face a bit as she realizes that she’s not even sure why she came. I’m sure that Madame Franz programmed her to forget my instructions. “I... yeah. Paul told me that you were hypnotized to be Cassie all of the time. I’m not sure why we’re even... I mean, Paul hasn’t called at all, and... I honestly don’t know what to say. Is this about Avery?”

One thing Paul taught me was how to study body language. I’m watching Megan as she stammers in confusion. Her posture is just a little slack, eyes just a little spacey. She looks powerless, which is exactly what I want her to be. But, first things first. “First things first, did you tell anyone else about this meeting?”

“No.” She shakes her head. “I had to… I just had to come. I’ve got time, too, I cleared my schedule for the rest… of the… why did I do that?”

I spring the trap. “Megan, Wednesdays, willows, and warlocks.”

Her shoulders sag, and her car keys slip out of her hand. “I am under your control,” she says in a flat voice. It’s very sexy. She’s very sexy, especially right at this moment.

“That’s right, Megan.” I close the distance and place my face next to hers. “Open your eyes, and act as if you’re awake. You’re completely under my control. Have you cancelled all of your appointments for today?”

“Yes.” I love her eyes. Master is going to like her a lot. Once she’s been properly instructed, of course.

I bend down and pick up her keys. “I’m going to get into my car and drive away. You’re going to follow me in your car. When we arrive at our destination, you will slip deeper into this relaxing trance, and obey all of my commands.” I press the keys into her limp hand. “Do you understand?”

The hand tightens around the keys. “Yes,” she responds. “I understand.”

I slide into the driver’s seat just in time for the orgasm. It’s an intense one, and I grip the steering wheel and close my eyes. Master will be so pleased that I have obeyed. I hope he lets me fuck him as soon as I get home, before Megan is ready to give herself to him. Before she goes into Master’s wonderful machine. I can’t wait to stand by her side, waiting on Master hand and foot, as slavegirls should. God, I hope he buys us matching French maid outfits!

I drive to the edge of the parking lot and put on my turn signal. I watch in the rear view mirror as Megan follows my lead.

This is turning out to be an amazing week.

To be continued…