The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deep Undercover

Part Eight — Deepest Undercover

It’s getting late in the day, but the main trails are still crowded with joggers, stroller-pushers, and tourists. Fortunately, the trail Paul is thinking of is far less busy on hot days like today; too steep for tourists, too much loose dirt for jogging, not enough shade for the babies. A few minutes of brisk hiking takes me to our normal spot. It’s deserted, but Paul’s instructions were clear, so I continue past the picnic tables and up to the old abandoned maintenance building.

No one ever comes back here, so it’s perfect for a secret rendezvous with my partner. He’s not going to be happy with me, though. There must be a flaw in my programming, because Cassie keeps waking me up for no good reason. As far as I can tell Avery’s just as clueless as ever, and even though I can’t remember anything that Cassie does with my body, Paul’s keeping track of her every move. I just need him to put me under and make Cassie a little less hair-trigger sensitive. Then I need to get back to the mansion. Frank and the security team seemed extra suspicious of me when I left. I don’t want to keep them waiting and—God forbid—wondering.

My hand darts to my purse, where the absolutely nothing forget until it is time Tara… phone? Was I reaching for my phone? There’s no need, really. I’ve trained Paul to be a good on-time boy. He’ll be here soon. I take a deep breath and allow myself to relax. Really relax and calm down. Things are going to be okay.

But will they be? Is Paul right about this? Maybe I should just go home with him today. Download Cassie’s memories, have Megan trigger Madame Franz, and hope that what we’ve got on Avery is enough. I think about my cozy apartment, my comfy bed, the tropical fish that Paul has hopefully been feeding... I could go back to all of that. Today.

Then again, we’re so close to busting Avery Berman that I can taste it. I can just see the look on his smug, nasty face as the feds kick down his door and arrest him. Frank, too. They’ll never see it coming, and that’s what makes it so delicious.

My phone dings. It’s a text from Avery.

Kill the messenger.

I get as far as “Kill the mess...” before everything starts to blur and spin, like I’m in a carnival funhouse. I can’t look away from the screen. I can’t stop reading that text. Kill the messenger. Why am I so dizzy? There’s something... something I need to... whenever I see...

I...

Yes.

“Kill the messenger,” I say out loud to the birds and the shrubs. I’ve never felt this calm in my entire life. Every part of me... every molecule... feels absolutely perfect. Master’s wonderful words flow through my mind, again and again, as I wait for Paul to arrive.

I will obey.

I will do anything for my Master.

I will kill for my Master.

* * *

“I knew this would happen, Tara. I told you this would happen. I knew it!” I glared at the empty passenger seat. “I should have gotten you out at the garden party. ‘Oh, but Paul, I’ve got this!’ Where are you now, Tara? Huh?”

The whole drive over to the park went like that. Watch the road, vent to the passenger seat, check the rear-view mirror obsessively for signs of Avery’s goons. I couldn’t shake the fear that Avery had decided to kill Cassie. She’d stopped going to see Madame Franz. That probably meant that Rogers was either coming up with nothing or had been found out by the Navy. Either way, with him out of the picture, Cassie served little purpose outside of Avery’s bedroom. And with that machine of his, he could have any woman in town in that bed. Cassie is many things, but she’s not an irreplaceable sex slave.

“Couriers are foot soldiers, Tara. They’re the first ones to get killed if things go bad.”

I should have left that party right then and there. Gotten up and walked away. She would have followed. We knew that we had to protect her from mind control, but how do you protect someone from death? I needed to get her out of this park, into this car. Away from this whole thing. Megan, too. Get them both back to my apartment, drop them into trance, and undo everything.

I was taking way too many chances with my friends, and it made me sick to think about how this might end.

* * *

Tara was right where I wanted her to be, off the beaten path and next to the crumbling stone park building. It was closed—probably condemned, actually—so the trail was deliberately blocked by boulders and the very existence of it was stricken from every park map I’d ever seen. The only people who ever came back here were the college kids who partied under the stars, and me. And Tara. If Avery’s goons were tailing either of us, we’d know. So far, so good. No one holding Tara hostage, no one lurking in the scrub brush.

Even so, my heart sank when I saw her. She looked spent. Defeated. Like she knew that this was the end of the road and that her buddy Paul had been right all along. Being right doesn’t always feel good, I can tell you that. She looked at me with those big beautiful eyes and said nothing.

“Hey,” I said. “What happened?”

“Oh.” She threw her arms around me and pulled me in close, and for a second I wondered if I was dealing with Cassie, not Tara. She pressed against me, breathing heavily and burying her face in my neck. “Oh Paul. I fucked it up. I ruined it. I’m so stupid!”

“Hey, hey.” I pushed her away. Not that I wanted to, of course, but something serious was going on, and I meant to get to the bottom of it. “Tell me everything, Tara. What happened? What triggered you?”

“I don’t know.” She shook her head. “Cassie messed up somehow. I don’t know if one of Avery’s goons saw us together at the party, or if he’s been tapping the phones, or if we left Cassie unprepared for something. Maybe he caught her in a lie, or checked one of our fake references too closely? Whatever. I think her cover—my cover—is blown. I’m sorry, Paul.”

“Well, at least you planned for this. Having Cassie wake you up turned out to be a good idea. Did you get away clean?”

“No. I... fuck. Paul, I had to kill Frank. I killed him. I... he was at the top of the stairs, and we... and he... he’s dead, Paul.”

Her legs wobbled, and I let her fall into my arms again. “It’s not your fault, Tara. Sometimes we have no choice. Did he come after you?”

“YES!” She paused and looked around, spooked by her own volume. But it was getting late in the day; no one comes up this trail when the sun is out and burning hot. She began to cry, softly, fighting the tears as they streamed down her face.

I looked around, too, just in case. “It’s okay. We’re alone. Tell me what you want to do next, Tara. This is your case.”

Suddenly she was wrapped around me again, tighter than before. Her lips met mine and kept going, her tongue pushing into my mouth. Her arms locked around my neck. I could feel her hot skin pressing against me. I could smell her arousal, and it wasn’t long before she noticed mine, too. “I love you Paul,” she finally said. “I love you so much. I love you so... fucking much. I could have died today, and I... I never told you...”

I could hardly hide my shock. I looked into those pleading, hungry eyes and felt nothing but love and compassion. Tara was a great partner, but the words she was saying were the very same words I thought about saying to her, day after day. The heat and the chemistry were real, really real, and I was holding her in my arms as she threatened to squeeze the life out of me. “I love you, Tara. I always have.”

“Rescue me, Paul. Take me away from here. Save me.” She kissed my ear. “Take me home and fuck me.”

I held out my arm, and she gladly wrapped herself in it, leaning heavily against me as we got back onto the main trail. My phone dinged, and I reached for it, but Tara grabbed my hand.

“No, Paul, please. No work. Not now. It’s just you and me right now, okay? I need you.”

“Okay,” I said. Whatever it was, it could wait. I kissed her and we paused, for a glorious eternity, her hands in my hair and my hands cupping her face, our lips held together with magnets, our eyes closed. Then she pulled away, and gazed at me with the hottest, sexiest look I’ve ever seen cross anyone’s face.

“Let’s go home,” she said.

* * *

My Master is wonderful and clever. I am completely under his control.

I picture him in my mind as I kiss Paul again and again, letting my body rub against his at every opportunity. I whisper to him the things I fantasize about whispering to my Master, about the things I’d like him to do to me, about what I would love to do to him. How much I want him, how much I want his body, how much I want to ride him until we both collapse from exhaustion, how I can’t bear to be away from him for even a moment.

He buys it. Of course he buys it. I’m not lying at all when I say these things. It’s just that I’m not thinking of Paul when I say them.

Paul offers to take me home, and a part of me respects him for that. It’s hard to be a gentleman when the beautiful woman in the passenger seat has her hand down your pants. It’s a moot point, though. Master has programmed me to carry out my orders without question, and those orders are to take Paul back to his apartment and kill him. I will always obey my Master’s orders. I gently refuse Paul’s offer, and kiss him for his troubles. “Your place is safer than mine,” I lie. It feels delicious.

By the time we get to Reseda I am ready to explode. My entire body is shaking with desire. Master’s body is Paul’s body, and I want it more than anything in the world. I need it. I have to have it. It’s all I can do to avoid ripping his clothes off as he helps me out of his sports car and kisses me right there on the sidewalk. His hands are all over my body—squeezing my ass, caressing my waist, cupping my boobs—and I’m following his lead. I don’t care if there are witnesses. Master and I discussed this. I’m completely expendable, if it comes down to that.

I pat the gun in my little purse as we walk, arm-in-arm, up the stairs to Paul’s apartment.

To be continued…