The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon Wars

Chapter One — Skin

Paola unclipped her bra. She had her back to Roberto and Mario but she sensed their excitement. She turned around to show them what they wanted to see

Her pale body was coloured only by her puffy pink nippled and equally muted pink lips. Her hair was long and raven coloured as was the downy bush between her legs.

“You’re beautiful!” Roberto drooled.

Mario only stared in silence.

Paola took the two steps to them quickly and sank to her knees. She took Roberto’s trouser fly and unzipped it. In a moment she had his growing cock in her mouth. “Fuck me!” Roberto gasped in amazement.

She turned to Mario without dropping the dick in her mouth and undid Mario’s fly. She reached in and grabbed him; he somewhat disappointed her was smaller. But she loved dick.

She pulled Mario to her and although he was hesitant he let her draw him into her mouth as she continued to suck Roberto.

He jumped back when cocks touched.

Paola grinned, but still kept sucking.

“Don’t be a pussy!” Roberto said to his young friend. “Show him what you can do with two dicks” Roberto grinned.

Paola liked that idea. She stood up and as she did Roberto dropped his pants and sat on the end of the bed. Paola went over to him and pushed him by the shoulders till he lay down, with legs having over the edge.

She turned around and gave Mario a wicked grin as she flung a leg over Roberto’s thighs. She bent down and taking hold of Roberto’s cock eased back onto it till it pushed up her asshole.

“Mmm” she sighed as she rose and sank on his cock. He reached around to cup her breasts but she playfully knocked his hands away.

She looked at Mario and with her finger motioned him forward; all the while her anus took cock.

She took Mario’s pants and let them fall to the floor.

“Fuck me” she whispered to him. It was probably the only thing she’d said to him all night. She pulled him to her, and guided him into her vagina.

She let out a little mew as he pushed up into her.

Now with two cock in her, front and back she lay back on Roberto and pulled Mario forward.

Mario climbed on her, not wanting to leave her warm tight cunny.

She smiled again, sensing his eagerness. She sensed something else.

“Oh, God…” he grunted and came in her.

Her vagina seemed to squeeze him like a hand. He felt she was actually milking him.

He didn’t notice that her legs had locked behind his ass but there was no way he was going to leave till he’d emptied everything inside her.

“Fuck…! Fuck…! Fuck…” he gasped and then suddenly let out a giant “Oof” and fell onto her.

“Thank you” she whispered into his ear. His heart had ceased. His body began to shrivel. She fed on his essence… his life-force.

Soon his body was nothing but a husk, that fell from her thighs and cracked upon hitting the floor.

A puff of dust

Paola sat up and still kept fucking Roberto.

She raised her arms, crossing them behind her head.

Roberto nuzzled his face in her armpit smelling her sex-sweat on her light covering of armpit fur.

Now he cupped her breasts, playing with them

Suddenly she spun around. She grabbed his cock and in an instant he sensed danger but she sat back on him till he was again deep inside her rectum again.

She fucked him and began to grunt and sigh.

Her orgasm rippled over her and then ran like a flood-tide. She cried out her joy.

And then he began emptying into her.

They rolled around on the bed giggling as his cock continued to spray her innards with his hot cum.

And then they relaxed, two entwined bodies; lovers.

“I love the smell of you on me” Roberto said.

“I love the feel of your cum in me” Paola grinned as she played with his chest hairs.

“Are you going to clean it?” he asked

She propped herself up on an elbow.

“Do you want me to suck it again?”

“Yes” he said.

She grinned and scooted down the bed taking his long thick cable of a cock in her mouth and began sucking it. She loved the taste of her own self on him, along with his semen.

She drooled as she sucked cock, slurping it.

The doorbell rang.

“Fuck!” he spat sitting up.

His cock feel from her mouth but she grabbed it and virtually thrust her head down onto it till it was deep in her throat again.

“I better go” he said.

“No…don’t” she begged.

“No, I better” he said.

He pushed her away and sprung from the bed. In a moment he was in his pants and heading down to the front door.

He opened it and smiled.

“Oh, hi Roberto” Alissa said, standing there beautiful, “Is my brother there?”

“Mario?”

“You know I only have ONE brother” she growled.

“No”

“He said he was going to visit you.”

“He’s not here now.”

“But wh…”

“You want to come in” Roberto said.

“Yes, I want to come in” Alissa smiled. She was just about to enter when Roberto saw Alissa and Mario’s father—Patricio. Patricio was old, and fat, but he was a cop. And he wasn’t alone either.

“Maybe another day” Roberto said now not wanting her company.

“Er… yes… maybe another day?” Alissa said confused as she caught herself half-way heading in the door. She stood there trying to gather her thoughts and then looked up at her father who was now coming over to them.

“Good day, Roberto” Patricio said.

“Good day to you, Assistente Verdi”

“Assistente capo Verdi!” Patricio corrected him

“Sorry” Roberto said… “What can I help you with?”

“My son Mario… he said he was coming over here… but I gave him express orders to stay home today.”

“It’s not like Mario to disobey you, Assistente capo” Roberto smiled “I wonder what might have come over him?”

“I don’t … well anyway have you seen him?” he asked brusquely

“No” Roberto lied.

“Has your sister?” Patricio asked

“Has my sister… what?” Roberto asked.

“Has your sister seen him?”

Roberto turned around and shouted upstairs “Paola” he called out.

“What?”

“Have you seen Mario?”

“No”

Roberto turned back to them and smiled “Is there anything else?”

“No” Patricio said. He took hold of Alissa’s arm… annoyed that she seemed to be doe-eyed towards Roberto.

It took a second effort to drag her away,

“What’s got into you, girl?” he growled as she seemed to be in a stupor. He gave her a slight tap on the back of the head for extra measure.

Roberto closed the door and went into the kitchen. He needed water—a lot of water. He was always dehydrated after fucking his sister’s ass. They were demons, each with their own abilities far beyond men, but neither was immortal.

Paola came into the kitchen still naked.

“What did they want?” she asked as he sat down at the kitchen table.

“They want to know what you did with your last meal?”

“Oh…” She said. Then she farted. “That’s what I did with him” she laughed.

“There was a moment there when I thought you were going to make a meal of me!” he said, as he recalled when she mounted him.

“I love you” she purred as she sat sideways on his lap, kissing him gently.

“You thought about taking me into your pussy though… didn’t you”

“No, of course not” Paola lied. “You know as long as you don’t fuck me there, you’re safe”

“Still…” he said.

She kissed his fingers and then put one of his hands between her legs.

“Don’t worry” she said again, reassuringly. “I will never feed from you”

“Sometimes I wish I COULD fuck you there” he said

“I wouldn’t be able to control my hunger” she said.

“I love you, Sister”

“I love you, Brother” she smiled, “So who do I do next?”

“I don’t know” he said… “Someone older this time… someone who isn’t tied to the town we live in!” he snarled.

“Look… I’m sorry”

“No you’re not…” he tickled her… “You like them young and healthy”

“They’re so full of energy!” she grinned as she made his fingers glide over her clit.

“I should make you fuck only old people” he said.

“You know your powers don’t work on me…”

“Don’t they?” he said, jumping up and knocking her to the floor.

“Suck this” he said, feeding his hard cock to her.

Paola got on her knees and greedily sucked on her brother’s cock. She loved cock. But it was true. Roberto was a powerful demon. He could control other demons too, but somehow his sister was beyond his control.

Chapter Two — Suggester

Roberto rode his moped across the piazza. He rode past the cop’s house. The senior police officer’s house was way too grand for an honest cop.

Roberto went to the door. Lara Verdi, Assistente capo Patrico’s wife answered the door.

“Yes?” she asked.

“You will invite me in” he said.

“But of course” Lara said “Won’t you come in?”

He looked at her. She was very beautiful. “You want to obey me” he said.

“Yes” she said

“You will show me your husband’s private papers” Roberto said.

“Yes” Lara said “Come this way.”

As she swaggered in front of him Roberto watched her ass sway. Patricio was in his later fifties… Lara was thirty-two… his second wife. She was very pregnant with their first child. Even without carrying a child she was no small lady. Not obese, but large.

He followed her swaying ass to a locked door. “They’re in here” she said.

“Do you have a key?”

“No” she sighed “Only Patricio has a key”

“Damn!” he said

“Have I displeased you?” she asked ruefully gazing at the floor.

“No,” he said “Bad planning on my part”

He moved to her till he was breathing into her face. She looked away. “What are you doing?” she asked, confused for how she felt.

“You want me”

“No…no…” she said “I am happily married”

He reached out and grabbed one of her pendulous breasts.

“Please, don…” she began

“You want to show me your breasts”

“Of course” she smiled and reached behind she began undoing the buttons on her dress.

She pulled her dress down and then undid her bra.

“You want me to suck them”

“Yes” she said.

He took hold of one and drew it up to his mouth.

He was surprised… she was already lactating.

It tasted warm and sweet.

“Lara?” came a voice. Roberto looked around as Alissa came around the corner.

“Lara… Oh my God!” she gasped.

“Stay” Roberto said.

Alissa stopped still

“What are you two doing?” she asked. She then realised her feet were transfixed to the floor. She tried moving her leg. “What the hell?”

“You want to stay here” he said

Alissa stopped struggling. “I want to stay here”

“Lara” he smiled to her…

“Yes?”

“I am your master”

“You are my master” she said, returning the smile.

“You want to please me. You want to obey me, don’t you?”

“Yes”

“What are you doing to her?” Alissa cried. “Lara, don’t listen to him.”

“But he’s my master” Lara smiled, contentedly.

“Don..” Alissa began

“I am your master too” he said to Alissa.

“You are my master”

“You will obey me. You will want to obey me” he said.

“Yes, Master” Alissa said.

He turned back to Lara and resumed feeding.

Alissa watched and was glad her master was enjoying suckling from her step-mother.

When he was done he took Alissa. It became the nicest thing had ever felt. She lay under her master as he fucked her virginal pussy. Meanwhile Lara on her hands and knees licked his ass-hole.

Alissa’s orgasm seemed to rupture from her mouth.

She clawed Roberto’s back.

“What the hell!” Patricio cried from the doorway.

Lara looked up and saw him fumbling to get his gun.

She stepped up in front of him, shielding Roberto with her plump body.

“Lara! Godamit!” Patricio cried “Get out of the way.”

Roberto stood up, pulling his large cock painfully out of Alissa’s tight but bruised snatch.

He ushered Lara out of the way.

“Drop the gun” he said.

Patricio dropped the gun.

“Give me the key to your private room!”

Patricio took out his keys and unclipped the one to his private room. He handed it to Roberto.

Roberto gathered up his clothes.

He stopped in the doorway, just passed Patricio

“Fuck your daughter” he said.

“Yes” Patricio said.

“Alissa” he added

“Yes, Master?”

“Fight your father”

“Yes, Master” she said.

Patricio was half-undressed and climbing onto the bed when Alissa tried to get away.

Patricio grabbed his daughter and pulled her back onto the bed.

“No, papa!” she cried, “No! Please”

“I must fuck you” Patricio said.

Roberto ushered Lara out the door.

She followed him, and his instructions and phoned the police as Roberto went to the private room.

Lara finished on the phone, carefully putting it down she went over to the kitchen sink and smashed her face down onto the bench, shattering his cheekbone and breaking her nose.

In great pain she then sat down and waited for the police.

Roberto locked himself in the room as the wail of approaching police sirens told him the fun was about to start.

Chapter Three — The Dream Police

“You’re so clever” Paola said in between sucking her brother’s cock and watching the news.

A very angry crowd had gathered around to watch a local senior police officer hauled off to jail after bashing his pregnant wife in the face and raping his daughter. Alissa cried and wept to the camera about how she’d been repeatedly abused by her father. All lies, but she gleefully obeyed Roberto’s instructions.

Roberto was not interested in any of it. Instead he looked through the files he had stolen. There was one report that drew his attention.

But he suddenly found himself coming in his sister’s mouth. She clasped down over him and greedily drank the load of sperm he shot into her.

He dropped the file as he grabbed her head and held her there. He didn’t need to hold her there. There’s nothing that would have taken her away at that moment from his pulsating cock.

When he was done he pushed her away.

Paola didn’t seem to care. She got up and jumped on their bed, spun around on her back and toyed with her clit as she watched him intently.

“Shit” he said as he fumbled through the papers to find again what he had discovered.

Then he found it.

And he read it intently. A report of the church’s investigation into a dream demon….

Zara Roma was in her last year of school. The new teacher Miss Rosa Carnivale was smitten with her but Zara was a good girl. She would never have contemplated lesbian advances; she also simply interpreted Rosa’s interest as one of a concerned teacher, not as a potential lover.

And then Zara began having dreams… lurid dreams.. forbidden dreams.

At night as she slept fitfully in her bed Zara was visited… as she had been every night for a week. Rosa crawled up the side of the house like a lizard.

She slithered into the bed next to Zara and cupped the girls head in her lap.

Holding Zara Rosa closed her eyes and in a moment she was in a dream. But the dream was not hers. It was Zara’s.

Zara tossed again as Rosa entered her dream. Rosa was a demon and she preyed on Zara’s innocence. And in the dream…

Zara was on a beach—one she’d never been to before—one that probably did not even exist anywhere except for Zara’s mind.

She was in a two-piece. And then suddenly she wasn’t. Zara was stating at her own nakedness, but she felt comfortable with it

Then Rosa was there. Zara felt no shame being naked in front of the other woman. Then Rosa too was naked.

Rosa went to her and embraced her.

The sex between them, grinding pussy to pussy was rough, dirty and sweaty.

Zara came. And when she did she woke up.

She had sat straight up. Sweating. She was a little scared. She’d never had such an intense dream before and certainly never about sex with another woman.

Zara dropped her head in her hands and cried.

But over the following nights the dream happened again

It was the fifth time she’d been raped in her dreams.

When she awoke again in the morning Zara had forgotten who her tormentor was. All she could recall is being raped. Helpless.

Her father called a doctor.

The doctor called a psychiatrist.

The psychiatrist called the church.

The church sent Father Silviero. He arrived three days later.

He reported that Zara was near breaking. Afraid to sleep. A nervous wreck.

He investigated those around Zara—her family, her friends, then her school.

Rosa came to his attention right away. When he met her she shied away from him. She felt ill with such proximity to a priest.

He casually pulled out his crucifix and toyed with it and she seemed physically revulsed.

Roberto stopped reading. He could smell his sister’s cunt. She was dripping as she played with herself. Moments like this, when distracted he felt the most vulnerable. Such a desire to slide into her… but he would die. She would drain him of his life force. Even she had no control over this… once she started feeding.

Roberto shook his head. “Please leave” he said

“You’re no fun” she growled.

She rolled over and offered him her asshole. Her puckered anus had spoken to him; mouthed a “Come to me”.

It was too much. He was on her, in her so quickly.

And it felt so good

He rode her hard and fast and emptied his love in her as if he hated her.

She was happy. She expressed her love through sex and fucking her brother meant she loved him, and his come in her rectum told her of his own love for her.

Roberto gradually regained control and returned to his book and read.

Father Silverio had reported surprising Rosa. But he didn’t say where. It was clear the ‘where’ was in Zara’s mind. In her dream.

“What the fuck!” Roberto spat. He took time out and thought about this. The dream demon had been surprised in a dream.

And what had happened? Somehow he had defeated her in the dream. There were no details. It was reported that the church had taken Rosa into a place of custody. She was now herself a pawn of the church. They had captured a demon and now controlled her.

Roberto decided that Father Silverio—whoever, wherever he was was far too dangerous; a professional demon hunter.

Father Silverio himself was facing another ordeal at that very moment. Called to the Vatican he had to explain why he was consistently disobeying orders and taking on demons all by himself.

“I need to get the job done” he said in his defence.

“We have rules for a reason” Cardinal Humbert said.

“You must understand you’re putting us, all of us in danger” Bishop O’Farrell added.

“I do what I must do” Father Silverio said.

“You must stop” Cardinal Humbert said flustered. “…at least for now” he added. Bishop O’Farrell sense the tenseness in the room.

“Look…” Bishop O’Farrell added, trying to bring down tensions. He looked for a moment over at Father Burt who was taking notes. He turned back to Father Silverio and tried to use his calm voice… “We’re working up a team of demon fighters”

“Demon Fighters?” Father Silverio snorted, “No one has my experience!”

“Yes that’s true” Bishop O’Farrell said… “And that’s why we want you to lead them”

“Me?”

“Him?” Cardinal Humbert added.

Father Silverio looked at Cardinal Humbert. One thing he shared with the Cardinal was his surprise at the offer. Bishop O’Farrell was meant to be under Cardinal Humbert’s authority.

They didn’t need an answer right away. And besides Bishop O’Farrell was about to lecture his superior in his true authority; a letter charging him with his mission from none other than the Holy Father.

It would take some time to compile a list of suitable team candidates.

In the meantime Father Silverio slipped out of the country and headed for Japan. His disobedience of the church was part of his nature. But he was naive. He was not aware that demons might also know of his existence.

Chapter Four — Like Lovers Do

Half a world away Satsumo Yomoto read the e-mail with disdain. He was more annoyed than angry.

“Calli Co. sells shares to Buzz Corp. in $5bn deal”

He closed his laptop and ordered another drink from the waitress.

The waitress was pretty and Satsumo entertained the thought of ‘hiring’ her and fucking her upstairs in his penthouse suite.

Satsumo opened his phone and dialled Veronica, his personal assistant. She’d seen the news too and had expected his angry call earlier.

Satsumo had spoken to Sir Reginald Calli on the phone only a week ago. They’d struck a verbal agreement that together they would form a united front—neither would sell to Buzz Corp. Together they would hold off and deny Buzz Corp the opportunity to dominate the market.

“Sir?” Veronica said.

“Did you see the news”

“Yes, Sir” she said.

“What have you found out about them?”

“Sir, as you know we only started to hear about Buzz Corp. eight months ago.”

“And yet they have suddenly 70% of the market!”

“Yes, Sir.” she said “I have sent Smythe and Dorrien to New York, but…”

“But what?”

I”ve not heard from Dorrien”

“And Smythe…?”

“Well that’s just it, Sir.” Veronica said “He disappeared for two days and now he’s called to say that there’s nothing to investigate”

“Nothing to investigate!” Satsumo spat

“Yes, Sir” Veronica said… “That’s what he said.”

“A few days ago he said he had an important contact and now he’s saying he’s got nothing… I think he’s been bought”

“Fire him!”

“But…?”

“Fire him!”

“Yes, Sir”

“And send me what you have so far”

“Sending it to you right away, Sir” Veronica added.

“Good… I’ll be in touch with you in a few hours” Satusmo added

“Very good, Sir” Veronica said.

Satsumo perused the material gathered so far. The whole world was abuzz with news of Buzz Corp. This micro-biological/genetics research company was now moving into telecommunications—and at such great speed. Everyone seemed to want to sell-out to them. And two major banks were financing their take-over with enormously generous loans. It was reported that one loan—for $120m was at 0.11% interest over seven years! Though Buzz Corp. continually denied this.

Satsumo sipped at his drink and took another look at the waitress. She was a sexy blonde—but a little bit older than the usual women he’d fucked.

He watched her go over to the bar. Suddenly a young man walked in and over to her. They kissed. She took off her serving apron and they kissed again. Satsumo then noticed the ring on her finger—and on his. Clearly they were married and she was coming to an end to her shift. He was disappointed that he’d not get to fuck her. For an instant he entertained the thought of having the both of them visit him in the penthouse suite. But then he remembered the last time he’d fucked a husband and wife—the two of them ended up fighting right there in front of him—arguing about how much attention the other was getting!

Satsumo gazed around the bar.

The brunette caught his eye but she seemed disinterested in him. Satsumo sauntered over to her.

His two minders went with him, but knew to hang back discreetly.

He stood next to her for a moment not saying a word.

She burst into a smile and looked at him. “Can I help you?” she asked.

“You looked like you needed some company” he said in his poor English.

“Really?” she said. She placed her drink on the bar and turned on her stool to face him. “And I suppose you want to accompany me?”

“Yes” he said, “For the right price…”. Satsumo caught himself saying that. He had assumed she was a hooker. But suddenly he wasn’t so sure.

“And what if I’m already booked?” she said.

Satsumo sighed. It was clear she was willing to deal.

“Well I’ll triple it.”

“You don’t know how much that will be” she said

“For a lady as beautiful as you… it will be worth it”

“I’ll take that as a compliment” she smiled again, taking her drink and sipping it; never looking away from him the whole time.

“How can I resist such an offer?” she said, sliding sleekly off her stool till she was standing with him, almost touching.

He beamed from ear to ear—what a prize.

“Have you had dinner?” he asked.

“No, I’ll feed later” she purred leaning forward and whispering into his ear.

Suddenly she scratched him.

“Ow!” he said.

She’d drawn blood and she licked the end of her talon-like finger nail. She grinned at him wickedly.

“You want rough?” he said

“Is there any other way?”

He laughed. “What room are you in?”

He looked over at his minders. He motioned for them to stay back further.

He took her arm. “Don’t you want to know my name?” she purred as they got to the lift.

“I’m Linda” she said.

“Satsumo!” he bowed.

They got to his room. She’d pawed him the whole time, even feeling him grow hard beneath his pants.

At the room she stopped.

“What’s wrong?”

“Do we really need the company?” she asked.

He looked at his minders “Stay here” he said.

They nodded.

“Good boy” she grinned as she followed him into the room.

In the bedroom she slid her gown to the ground. She wore nothing else. She was clean shaven there too, but the way she moved he couldn’t quite get a glimpse of her pussy—and he so ever much wanted to see it.

She sauntered over to him and began to help him undress.

His five inch cock popped up hard.

Linda looked at the tiny Japanese cock, but for her it was wonderful.

“Beautiful” she purred.

“You like?” he quizzed—seeing her genuine interest in his small but proud cock.

She placed a hand on each of his shoulders and guided him to his knees. “But me first” she smiled

He caught a glimpse of her perfect pink lips. There was a bead of juice forming between them and he flicked at this with his tongue.

She guided him forward, pressing his face into her.

He began to lap at her. She was warm, wet and sweet and he administered her pleasure with his tongue.

She trembled with delight as he paid special attention to her throbbing bud. He was impressed by it, it was certainly larger than most women he’d had.

After he second orgasm she’d come in his mouth. She was a squirter. The clear flavourless liquid shot into his mouth and he drank it down.

She sunk to her knees now and kissed him on the lips—tasting herself on his mouth.

It made her smile.

She got him to sit on the bed and she began kissing him, his feet first and then moving up to his groin

She took in his small but hard cock and licked it.

It was easy to deep throat.

He trembled. She stopped immediately and looked up at him.

“I was going to cum!” he said.

“Not in my mouth” she protested.

“But…”

She stopped up and straddled him.

“You’ve got to come inside me” she purred as she sank down onto his proud little shaft

“What about a condom?”

“No” she said, “I want you to come in me”

She began to move up and down on his small shaft. She was clearly enjoying him… he was glad… it didn’t appear she was faking it.

He reached up and grabbed her generous breasts and caressed them.

Suddenly she squeezed down on him and he went over the edge.

He shot his load into her. She arched her back and let out a long sigh as she came too.

Her whole body trembled and shook.

Satsumo was impressed at his own ‘prowess’ to have made this beautiful woman squirm with delight.

She dripped sweat on him as she lent forward over him. She stayed atop of him as small tremors continued to wash over her.

She fell onto him at last and nuzzled her head to him neck.

“That was so wonderful” she purred, “I wish you could come in me again”

“Maybe later”

“No.” she said lifting herself onto her elbows. “There will be none of that”

“What?” he sighed, “What do you mean?”

“I mean it’s goodbye” she said.

She crossed her arms over, taking hold of his head hard she twisted it. She was incredibly strong. In the few seconds left that he had he fought but to no avail.

The snap of his neck was a very audible pop.

She pulled herself up off his corpse and taking his body by the ankles dragged him into the bathroom.

She had a large black PVC bag there and she picked him up and placed him in the bag and did the bag up.

“You were great” she smiled as she looked at him one more time before she did the zipper up.

She went back to the bed and poured herself a long glass of water. She gulped this down and then sat on the end of the bed.

She looked down at her belly as she felt the first tinges discomfort.

She lay back on the bed and started breathing hard; in through her nose; out through her mouth.

The pain suddenly got harder.

In an instant her belly began to inflate.

She forced her breathing at a controlled pace as the next wave of pains came over her.

She picked her feet up onto the bed edge and drew them as wide apart as she could for what was about to happen. She clutched the sheets, staining them with her sweat.

Her abdomen started contractions.

She began giving birth.

In a minute a small fleshy blob had spilled out of her womb and onto the floor.

Linda’s breathing grew more easy now. She began to calm as the pain washed away from her.

She sat up. The small fleshy blob still attached to her by an umbilical cord began to take shape.

Small protrusions from it formed into arms, and legs.

“Sir?” came a voice at the door, “Are you alright?”. The guards had heard noises that alerted them that something was not right.

Linda looked over at the door. She could hear one of the body guards—concerned from the noises they’d made.

Linda looked back at the form attached to her with some anxiety. It was now much bigger, and now very much humanoid in shape.

“Sir?” came the voice again, this time more forcefully.

Linda stood up. She helped the form to its feet.

It already had a face, eyes, mouth… but was the size of a boy.

She heard the door lock being tested.

Linda took the form with her into the bathroom and locked the door.

Already the form looked like Satsumo in its face.

Linda heard the room door being kicked in as the guards tumbled into the room.

“Mr. Yomoto?” the men called as they searched the suite.

Linda watched the form; still attached to her, drawing upon the DNA she fed it through the umbilical cord. It now had hair forming and opened its eyes and mouth as if to speak.

She smiled at it and licked across its mouth, clearing the mucous from there.

“Mr. Yomoto?” came the voice now testing the bathroom door.

“We’re busy” Linda said.

One of the guards stopped, now unsure as to what to do.

“Is Mr. Yomoto there?”

“Yes”

“Then let him say so”

Linda looked back at the ‘Satsumo’ attached to her.

One bodyguard challenged them again. Nothing. He smashed the door open.

He was taken aback- aside from the heavy PVC bag on the floor he saw Linda and Satsumo in the tub—having a bubble bath.

“Sir, are you okay?” he asked sheepishly.

“I am fine” Satsumo said.

The guards apologised and retreated

“You did well” Linda smiled.

She got out of the bath and with Satsumo still attached to her, still feeding off her they went back into the bedroom with Stasumo close in tow.

Satsumo called Veronica. He apologised for calling her so late. He had made a decision. He was going to accept Buzz Corps offer as Sir Reginald Calli had.

Veronica was shocked to hear this

Satsumo assured her it was his final decision.

He hung up.

“You did well” Veronica said. “Our masters will be pleased”

“What happens now?”

“I am no longer needed here” Veronica said as she reached between her legs and pulled the umbilical cord from her.

She bled a little.

Shortly thereafter some Buzz Corp staff came and cleaned up, removing the bodies.

The new Mr Satsumo Yamoto continued to function until he’d handed his company over to Buzz Corp. As the company cleaned up he heard on the news that Sir Reginald Calli had just committed suicide. Satsumo knew that he would not be needed for much longer.

Chapter Five — The Crusade.

Father Silverio looked at his phone; a new set of e-mails from his source. He looked up at the towering Tokyo block in front of him. He audibly let out a gulp taking in its size.

At Buzz Corp a large metal door opened in the secret lab. A woman looking like Veronica emerged naked and fresh as if new born. Her creators smiled at seeing her.

“I await instructions” Veronica said.

Linda looked at her with pride. It had been difficult birthing the Veronica replacement. But at least she had time to do it.. Satsumo had invited Veronica to his house—she had been surprised—but it was something she had been working for for some time.

Linda turned to her master. He also inspected replacement Veronica. He smiled at Linda and she was relieved to find her master was pleased.

“You did well”

“Thank you, master” Linda said… “And your promise?”

“Promise?” the master sneered.

“You said if I created your slaves for you you would release me from your bondage”

“Did I?”

“Yes, seventeen” Linda said. “I have birthed seventeen slaves for you.”

“And?”

“You said you’d return the Khobar Crystal to me, and free me”

“I think not…”

“But…” Linda yelled, “You promised!”

She grew tense and lunged at him.

In an instant he produced the Khobar to her and she felt the sting of its light.

She cowered.

“Please!” she cried.

“Get back to your cell!” the master said.

“Please, Master” she cried.

“Go!”

Linda had no choice but to obey.

The new Veronica immediately returned to work with Satsumo to plan the handing over of the company.

Satsumo noticed the priest waiting in the waiting area.

“Find out what he wants?” Replacement Satsumo instructed Replacement Veronica.

“Yes, Sir” she said.

She went out to the waiting area where Father Silverio was talking to another secretary, Ruby Wachs.

Father Silverio looked up at Veronica approached.

For all intents and purposes there was nothing wrong with Veronica. She approached him with natural feminine swagger. But Father Silverio was perceptive… a gift. Right away he sensed that the woman who approached him had no soul. He did not know why—he could not yet know why, but he sensed it and his senses had never let him down before.

He controlled his emotions well as she approached. “Father Silverio?” she asked as she offered him her hand.

He took it and felt only cold.

“How can I help the Vatican today?” she asked.

“Forgive the imposition” Father Silverio said, “But I’ve been sent here by the College of the Inquisition to request you return a book”

“A book?”

“Yes” Father Silverio said “It was lent out to a Mr. Genda”

“Fred Genda?”

“Yes”

“But what has this to do with us?”

“I am lead to believe that when Mr Satsumo Yomoto took over his company three months ago the book was treated as an asset”

“I see”

“And it’s not yours. It’s ours. And we want it back.” Father Silverio said sharply. He then added “It’s valued at $17 million dollars… so you can see why we’d be concerned about recovering it.”

“Ah, yes” Veronica said. “We can see about that.”

Veronica excused herself and returned to the main office.

The Master was there with Satsumo Yomoto.

Veronica bowed to the master as she entered the room.

“A book?” Satsumo Yomoto asked—having monitored them on the monitor.

“He is no mere book collector” The Master scoffed

“How do you mean, Master?” Veronica asked.

“He is here to ‘fact find’ the Master sneered.

“He’s spying?”

“Why else would they send him all the way here?”

Father Silverio had indeed been investigating. His next case would be destroying the evil there in Japan.

The master decided the priest was not worth his effort. Instead he was heading off to Texas for a meeting that could not wait.

He left Linda there also in her hidden cell to spend some time thinking about obedience to him.

* * *

Half a world away Bishop Sylvester O’Farrell sat at his desk in the bowels of the Vatican. It wasn’t a nice place to work, but it was important. He sat going through a number of files; profiles.

He finally had his team: only the team leader was now in Japan!

The team:

Xania, a demon who had walked the earth as recently in the guise of a woman Rosa Carnivale was powerful. She was however controlled now by the church. She had a small leather necklace about her that had been dipped in holy oil. It meant she now served the light. Albeit reluctantly. Xania in her demon form was frightening. As Rosa she looked like any other woman.

Angela Fitzpatrick was a qualified medical doctor of half-Irish, half-Italian extraction.TShe spoke English and Italian, of course. And French, German, and Russian. She was an expert in demonology as well. What’s more is the thirty year old woman was a nun.

Costa Lot was an Australian born martial arts expert. He had served in the Australian SAS in Afghanistan and more recently returned to Israel the home of his grandparents learning Krag Maga, the Israeli hand-to-hand defence system. He himself was a secular Jew, so had been hired by the Vatican to act as security. He was however very skeptical about the nature of their work.

Chapter Six — Balvanera

Elle woke up with a long yawning stretch. She sat up, the cool morning air kissing her small naked frame.

Sliding off the end of the bed she went to the bedroom curtains and opened them. The flood of morning sunlight made her almost wince. She stretched again and twirled around. Her nipples jutted out like bullets atop her small breasts. The southern sun shone brightly down on Balvanera, Buenos Aires.

She did a few stretches, then a big scratch at her crotch—cleanly shaven—still itchy.

Simon lay asleep still. His form half exposed by the stream of light.

Elle smiled. The sheets formed a tent from Simon’s sleepy pole. Elle got back onto the bed and gently pulled the sheet off Simon’s long hard cock. She shivered again, but with a wicked delight. She reached across to the bedside table. Atop the table was a small tube of lubricant. She squirted some onto her finger and then rubbed this around her anus. She pushed some inside her starry hole as well.

Elle swung a leg over Simon and taking hold of his cock, steading it she guided herself down onto him. Her anus opened, embracing his cock head like a warm brown kiss. When she had sunk as far as she could she began to build up a rhythm. Her hand moved to her front—a finger on her clit as she ass-fucked.

Simon began to wake. Elle was thrilled that he could join them. “What the fuck?” he said.

She leant forward and covered his words with her kisses. She was building up to her plateau and didn’t want to stop. She moved her wet hand up now and pressed this into his mouth. He tasted her pussy on her fingers.

“Oh, yesssss” she cried out as waves of pleasure shuddered through her. She collapsed on his body a hot sweaty mass.

He hugged and kissed her and rolled her over with him now on top. He almost stood up with his cock still in her rectum. He pulled her feet up onto his shoulders and then began driving down into her. She gasped with each thrust. And soon he was there too—emptying his cock load into her rear.

This time he collapsed onto her as his cock’s splutters slowed. She kissed him lovingly. She appreciated these moments of union. Bodies conjoined.

“I love you” she said.

He pulled out of her with a sloppy sucking sound and sat up.

“I said I love you” she growled.

“I know” he smiled.

She got up to her knees and slapped him “You are so mean!” she said half angrily. He grabbed her and brought her into his lap, cradling her.

“I love you too” he said, kissing her.

“Always?”

“Always” he said. “Despite you getting fat!”

“I’m not fat!” she growled. But she had to admit she was getting a tummy.

They had just fucked but now they made love. Gently kisses down to her erect nipple. She shivered as he sucked her there. Her mouth soon moved along him too.

Her breasts were small. He could take an entire one into his mouth. But they were sensitive too.

He lay back. She rolled between his legs, her face on his crotch. She kissed him, but his dick tasted awful—having been up her ass. She instead moved to his balls whilst her hand played with his cock. Her tongue moved down and around his hairy hole. She pushed her tongue into him. He smirked. She loved the taste of his ass, but not her own.

He grew stiff again as she rimmed him. He grabbed her by her long hair. She knew where he was taking her. She was brought back to his cock. The taste of her ass on it made her wretch but he pushed her onto sucking him. And so she did.

She looked up at him, their eyes met. It was enough to send him over the edge. He emptied into her mouth and she hungrily didn’t let any go to waste.

In the shower together they washed in silence.

Back in the bedroom they dried; occasionally glancing at each other, smiling. Sharing their love for each other.

At the breakfast table she came with two plates of toast. He buttered his; she had dry toast.

“I love weekends” he said as he looked at the clock. 9am, but he didn’t have to go anywhere.

“What are we going to do?”

“What would you like to do?”

She opened her legs and taking his hand guided it there “You know what I would like to do”

“You’re incorrigible” he laughed. She laughed too and almost spat out her toast. She got up and straddled him. She took her toast and fed it to him and they kissed sharing it.

Suddenly the apartment’s intercom buzzed. “Leave them” she said to him “We’re going to fuck again.”

The intercom buzzed again and he eased her off him and went to the intercom machine. She went with him, gently kissing and caressing him. Her hand was on his cock working it back to hardness. She tried slipping a finger naughtily into him.

“Yes?” he said.

“Simon, it’s me, Mamá” came back the voice.

He turned around and looked at her.

They were both shocked.

“She wasn’t due till Tuesday” Elle said

“I know” he said “But she’s here now… you know what to do”

He turned back to the machine. “Come on up”

They both half-panicked rushed around tidying up.

Lorraine was in her early fifties and was still a stunning brunette. She beamed a smile at Simon. “Hello, Son” she said and embraced him warmly in the doorway.

“I wasn’t… we weren’t expecting you yet…”

“Well here I am” she said, looking around the apartment. “And where’s your sister?” Lorraine said “I hope you’ve not been spoiling her?”

Elle came out of the spare bedroom, looking to all the world as if she’d just got up. “Mamá?” she said faking surprise

She went to her mother and embraced her. “So have you been behaving yourself?”

“She’s been good” Simon popped up

“And you’ve been on my back all week!” Elle said, winking at her brother.

Chapter Seven — New York

Roberto gazed at his watch. The air hostess serving him gasped when he shot her a gaze. He thought of fucking her and the thought alone made her go wet. She had never met someone before that she wanted to fuck so much after first meeting.

“Er..” she began “Where are you staying in New York?” She was nervous of the feelings she had for him and she didn’t know why.

“At friends” he said and though he spoke in Italian she understood him perfectly. He looked at her name-tag “Susan” it said.

“Ah would you like to meet up sometime?” she asked nervously crossing her legs. She was so hot and wet there she thought she had peed.

“What would you like us to do?” he teased.

“I’d like you to fuck me” Susan blurted out. She then looked around and noticed several people were staring at me.

“Maybe later” he said. He took her phone number and added it to his phone address book… which reminded him. He needed to make a call.

He was on the phone to his sister.

“Paola?” he asked as the phone clicked.

“Er… no”

“Who is this…?” Roberto growled.

“Ah…”

“Who is it?” came a muffled voice. Paola had difficulty talking with cock in her mouth.

“Just fucking hang up” Paola said

“Put my sister on” Roberto said

“Yes” the man said. Roberto’s power even worked over the phone.

“It’s for you..” he insisted handing her the phone. She knew instantly who had that power.

“Roberto?” she said, angry she was being interrupted.

“Who is that?”

“I’m not telling” she teased

“Tell me!” he growled.

“You know your powers don’t affect me…” she laughed, “Anyway, what do you want… did you find them?”

“Yes, I found them.”

“And are they having a baby?

“That’s what I’m going to find out.”

“Look!” she snapped, “Why don’t you just make them fuck and have a baby?”

“It wouldn’t be a sin if I compelled them!” he said, thinking his sister must be really dim to be asking such a question. “I can only nudge them in the wrong direction. They have to freely sin themselves or there’s no deal.”

“Always making things complicated”

“I didn’t make these rules… our father did.”

“Don’t blame him.” she said defensively. If there’s anyone she loved more than her brother it was their father; and he could fuck her properly without fear of her hunger draining him.

“Look, I just rang…” he began again

And then the phone clicked.

Roberto knew she had hung up on him. “Fuck!” he spat.

“Susan?” he called

Susan came over running to him.

“We’re going to your place”

“Thank you” she smiled.

Chapter Eight — The Succubus Strikes

Luigi had been a wheezy sweaty heaving mass, and now he was no more.

What was left of him was a fast desiccating pile and a gift of his life-force now flowing up from Paola’s vagina through her whole body.

Paola rose to her feet. A small trickle of cum ran down her inner thigh… but even this was absorbed into her skin. Within minutes no physical trace of human male (other than clothing) existed except what now appeared to be a large pile of dust on the bed.

The succubus ignored the detritus of her meal. She paid him no thought at all now. It could be seen as an odd relationship Paola had with man. She loved men… all men. Her lithe attractive body would take any into her; old, sweaty, fat, ugly, poor, smelly. Providing they had a cock and it could get hard, she accepted them. A few men were fat; on so fat he had breasts as big as hers… it did not matter. Many had wrinkles; looking as old as she actually was. She desired them all. And then having accepted them into her, and taking everything that they had she had no more need of them again.

Over the centuries she had spared many, simply entrapping them in desire so that they would feed her over and over again. She shared a power with her brother; of desire. But she needed it in order to feed. For Roberto his power over others was often just for his own amusement. Paola depended on drawing men in between her thighs for her very life.

Only one had been in her with reciprocated love; her father. Even her brother Roberto, as strong as he was—would have died had he entered her hungry soul-sucking vagina.

Paola didn’t recall her mother at all. Her father however had been with her from her first memory. When she was young, and small he had fed her. When her brother could comfort her it was her father who could feed her—without diminishing his own essence. Entering into her she had warmly received him and accepted him. So the father fed his daughter till she was old enough to begin to taken men for herself.

Paola went through a wallet on the floor. “Luigi Allamonte” the licence said. Paola was careful with such things. She took the cash and the rest was sent to ash in the incinerator.

Alissa was thinner now than she was only a few months ago, and sunken eyed. She was young but looked dead. She made her way slowly, almost painfully into the bedroom and began vacuuming the scum that was left on the bed.

Raped! Raped by a woman who had seemed as young as her, and a friend. Not altogether unpleasant it had simply made her addicted to Paola’s cunt. She loved the feel of it as it ground against her own. When she ceased being able to think for herself and became this shadow of a person who could say. She had few thoughts in her head and obeying Paola took up most of them.

Paola had no love for her either. She fed on humans, but she needed to fuck them in order to feed. It both excited her and repulsed her too.

* * *

The following day there was news that the local priest Father Luigi had mysteriously vanished. Far from following her brother’s instructions Paola had decided to feed locally, and prominently again. She just hated the idea of a priest in the same town as her.

Costa Lot reading this news looked up from the table in the piazza. He turned to Angela and Rosa (Xania). Angela sipped some more at her coffee.

Costa handed the newspaper over to Angela. “Shouldn’t we be waiting for our team leader?” Costa asked.

“He’s been ordered to meet with us here” Angela said… “But there’s nothing wrong with a little preliminary work first”

“There she is!” Rosa said as she watched Paola walking by about 30m away.

“Which one?” Angela asked

“There” Rosa pointed “The pale one with dark hair”

“How can you tell?” Costa asked

“I know a demon!” Rosa said with some incredulity. “What do you want me to do?”

“Wait until tonight” Angela said and then looked over the paper Costa had handed her.

Chapter Nine — Road to Freedom

Conchita clutched her daughter firmly. Maria was sick. Ten hours in the back of the truck with little air had made others sick too. The smell of shit, piss, vomit, and sweat of fifteen women confined made Conchita think she was going to faint too.

Conchita was also worried. By her calculation they had crossed into the US three hours ago. She had no idea of where they were now heading.

Then the truck ground to a sudden halt. People lurched forward, spilling over each other.

Outside the truck two workers rushed up wheeling a trolley with two gas bottles. Taking a hose they connected one end to the bottles and one to a ready-made fitting on the side of the truth.

They turned to a tall woman who stood there observing.

She nodded. One moved a small tap and gas began pouring into the back of the truck.

There were screams.

There were shouts.

There were fists pounding the sides of the truck.

And then there was silence.

The tall woman, not wearing a mask joined the two workers in opening up the truck.

She smiled seeing a pile of bodies sprawled out across the entire length of the air-tight container.

One worker leapt into the truck.

Immediately a man, still groggy, pleading for help reached out and took hold of the worker’s mask.

The seal was broken. Gas leaked in.

The worker fell on all fours and coughed before collapsing.

The woman walked amongst the gassed victims unaffected.

She happened upon Conchita.

More workers in masks and suits arrived.

“This one” the woman said pointing to Conchita who lay across the body of her daughter.

One worker nodded and with a colleague began dragging Conchita away.

It was another two hours before Conchita woke.

She lay naked on a soft double-bed.

Her arms and legs splayed wide—tied into position.

She had a massive headache

Her eyes were sore; vision blurred.

She soon made out the figure of a tall beautiful naked woman.

The woman stood near the bed, one leg propped up on a chair.

Another woman kneeling before her was busy eating out her mistress.

She made audible animal noises as she ate pussy; as if she was content to feast.

The tall woman looked over at Conchita as if sensing the Hispanic woman was now conscious.

“Ah…” the woman smiled, kicking her slave away she went over to the bed “You’re awake”

Conchita couldn’t say anything. She had a ball gag held tightly to her face.

“I expect you’re wondering where you are…?” the spindly woman said as she climbed up onto the bed like a spider.

“But first…” she smiled. Her smile widened menacingly. Her upper canines began to extend downwards into long fangs.

Conchita trembled and struggled against the binds. She soiled herself.

The woman moved over her and turning Conchita’s head to the side bit into soft warm flesh.

Conchita trembled and came as the vampire fed from her.

* * *

That evening Costa sat at the driver’s seat of a white Ford Transit van. In the back Angela watched as Rosa lay down.

“Will this work?” Angela asked.

“Of course” Rosa said as she closed her eyes.

Paola was asleep, dreaming of fucking her brother. They were in the middle of a field. A dozen people watched them fuck. She got off having sex in front of others.

Rosa smiled in her sleep

Suddenly the image of her brother melted away and that of a beautiful, but sad woman took its place

Rosa hovered above Paola and lowered slowly to kiss her lover.

Paola returned the kiss. Suddenly the dream had them in bed. Rosa’s kisses moved down Paola’s body to her stomach. She flicked her tongue into Paola’s belly-button.

Paola giggled. Her physical body twitched.

Rosa continued her kisses down Paola’s body to her shaven pubis. And then, a hand pressing on Paola’s mons she glided her tongue in between pink wet lips.

Paola’s back arched. And as she came Rosa was sucked into Paola’s body.

Chapter Ten — An interlude.

Roberto and Susan jumped in a cab. Susan told Roberto the address.

Roberto looked at the driver’s ID. “V J Singh” it said.

“V J?” he asked

“Yes, Sir?” the driver responded.

“You will not notice what we’re about to do”

“Oh no, Sir” the driver said, “Not at all”

“What are we about to do?” Susan drooled excited.

Roberto just smiled and undid his fly.

Susan bent over and sucked what he gave her.

By the time the taxi cab had reached their destination Roberto just came. Susan greedily ate it all.

“Thank you, Master” she ended up saying as she wiped the sperm off her cheek

“V J?” Roberto said.

“Yes, Sir?”

“The taxi ride was free”

“Yes, Sir. The taxi ride was free. Have a good day” he added bobbing his turban up and down with rapid nods as he spoke.

Susan leapt after her master from the taxi and clutching his hand took him into her apartment building. The doorman recognised her and let them in.

They kissed in the elevator; Master and slave.

“Shit!” she said outside the door.

“What’s wrong?” he asked

“I forgot my key”

She turned and knocked on the door.

“Coming!”

The door opened and a short woman with short blue-dyed hair stood there. She wore a T-shirt under paint splattered overalls.

“Susan?” she asked.

Susan turned to her Roberto “This is my girlfriend Peta”

“You’re pleased to meet me” he said extending his hand.

“I’m pleased to meet you” she said. And then wondered why she had said it.

“Come on in” Susan said, practically dragging him into the apartment.

It was an open-planned design and almost immediately Roberto saw two other women. He knew they were lesbians by the way they held themselves, and their clothes!

“That’s Cola and that’s Reb” Susan cheerfully said pointing to the black woman and her large nordic friend. The two women were non-plussed, as was Peta though who was annoyed that Susan was brining a man into the apartment.

Cola and Reb were sitting over by a low table, also paint splattered. They were painting protest signs with slogans like “It’s my vagina. I’m in control.”

“Dykes!” Roberto grinned to himself.

“Susan?” Peta asked, taking her girlfriend around the waist asking for an explanation.

“This is my Master” Susan smiled. She was so happy and content serving.

“Your… your what?” Peta gasped.

Cola sprung to her feet “What’s this white privileged guy been saying?”

“He is my Master” Susan said again, “I obey him and I serve him.”

“What have you done to her?” Peta gasped. She shook her lover “Susan! Susan!” she cried.

Reb now stood up.

“Girls” Roberto said, “I am your master. You want to obey me. Come, stand over here.”

The three women moved over to where indicated and stood shoulder to shoulder as if awaiting inspection.

“What..?” Cola growled as she looked down at her feet as if they were someone else’s .. they weren’t obeying her.

“What’s happening?” Peta cried as she joined her friends.

“Be quiet” Roberto said cutting them off.

“Take off your clothes!” Roberto said

The three women immediately began to disrobe. He grinned as he watched them struggle to not disrobe. But they did.

“You want to show me your bodies” he added and they ceased struggling against themselves to disrobe. The wanted to show him their bodies.

They all had unshaven bushes. But he was Italian, it was something he was used to.

The girls had various tats, and piercings. All had nipples pierced.

“Kneel down” he said.

The three knelt down.

“I am going to offer you something. You will accept it. You will want it.” he said, and then took off his pants.

He went to Cola. “Suck it” he said. She took his cock in her mouth. She looked up at him with fear and confusion. “When I come you’ll drink it all down” he added.

She sucked his cock, but she was more like a machine. She didn’t have much practice. It was not very good.

“For fuck’s sake!” Roberto growled

He moved to Peta “Suck me” he said.

She did so.

“You want to suck my cock” he added. It had the desired effect. Peta put more effort into it. She lovingly sucked and licked his cock.

She rubbed his cock over her face, she licked the tip, she played with his balls.

He turned to Reb. “You want to tongue my asshole” he said.

Immediately Reb moved over behind him; scooting along on her knees.

She pulled his ass cheeks apart and buried her face in. Her tongue drilled into his dirty hole.

Reb wanted to spit at the flavour she now tasted but another voice compelled her to keep driving her tongue into him.

Roberto never had it so good.

Reb’s tongue sent him over the edge and he suddenly filled Peta’s mouth with sperm. She had so much cum in her mouth that her cheeks were puffed up.

* * *

Roberto’s sister Paola dreamed of taking a woman into her uterus. She dreamed of looking down at her swollen stomach where she’d un-birthed her lover. She looked like she was eight months pregnant.

“Rosa! Rosa!” Angelica screamed in the back of a van not more than 200ft away.

Costa looked back over his shoulder.

“What’s happened?

“She’s not responding!” Angelica screamed. “Xania!” she yelled.

Suddenly Rosa/Xania sat up eyes opened. She sucked in a deep breath of air.

“What the hell just happened?” Costa said as Angela checked the demon-woman’s pulse.

“We thought you’d died”

“I cannot die!” Rosa said. “But I could have been trapped! Bur when you used my demon name I was summoned. I must obey the summons”

“What happened?” Costa insisted

“She is a succubus” Rosa said “Very powerful. She almost had me trapped inside her”

“We have to be careful” Angela said

“We have to wait for our team leader” Costa inisisted. Angela nodded slightly barely acknowledging her mistake.

Chapter Eleven — Devil’s Due

Roberto knocked on the door and Lorraine answered it.

Roberto baulked. He hadn’t expected an older woman. He stopped and checked the door number.

“Yes?” Lorraine asked impatiently.

“Is this the Alvarez residence?” Roberto asked.

“Yes, what of it?” Lorraine said impatiently. It didn’t occur to her that she was comprehending Italian.

“The residence of Simon Alvarez?”

“Yes!” Lorraine sighed wearied. “Look is there something you want with my son or what…?”

“Oh, you must be Lorraine Alvarez”

“Look.. go away!” Lorraine said angered by Roberto’s lack of point.

“Don’t slam the door” he said.

Lorraine suddenly checked herself and held the door back open.

“I am your honoured guest” Roberto said “You will welcome me in”

“Yes… yes of course” Lorraine said, holding the door open.

He stepped by her, making sure to rub against her as he did.

Simon and his sister Elle looked up with surprise from the kitchen table.

“Simon, Elle” Lorraine blurted out, “This is our honoured guest…?”

“Roberto” Roberto said.

“Roberto” she added.

“But you will all call me Master. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Master” the three said in unison.

“You…,” Roberto said looking at Elle “you are pregnant?”

“Yes, Master” Elle said, “But how did you know?”

“And your brother is the father of the child?”

“Yes.”

“What?” Lorraine gasped.

Roberto turned to her “You think that its wonderful that Simon and Elle are having a baby”

“Yes…” Lorraine smiled, “So wonderful. You’ll make such good parents.”

“Only you’re not going to raise the child” he said to them.

“You’re going to give me the child as soon as it’s born”

“Yes, Master” Elle said “I’ll give you our child”

“Now” he said looking back at Lorraine. “You think it’s unfair that your kids have been fucking each other without inviting you.”

“Yes, it’s so unfair” Lorraine sulked.

“The three of you will be lovers” he said “Now fuck each other”

Lorraine went over to her kids. She never realised before how much she longed to fuck them. They were so good looking.

Simon was already half-naked anyway.

He embraced his mother. He’d never felt her like this before. She was older, fatter, but still sexy.

Elle also began to undress and she moved to join them when Roberto grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to him.

“You’re mine” he smiled. “I’m going to fuck you”

“Thank you, Master” she said.

Lorraine stopped for a moment and smiled when she saw her daughter being raped by Roberto.

“Come on, Ma” Simon said.

“Yes, Son” Lorraine said and resumed undressing.

* * *

As the son rose in Italy Paola woke having had the strangest dream. She smiled and knew what she would do.

Chapter Twelve — Operation Japan.

In moves that wold make a Ninja proud Father Silverio scaled an office tower.

The room did not match the plans he had procured. He realised instantly that there was a false wall along the west side of the room.

Slowly he moved around it, feeling it, till he found the release.

The whole wall retracting away into some niche.

A number of occult items were housed there like a museum of evil.

Father Silverio lifted some items and carefully inspected them. He had a sense of the harm that they had caused.

Then the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end. He turned to see in a glass case a large crystal.

It was with some effort that Father Silverio prised the casing open.

Suddenly an alarm went off.

He looked over at a bank of monitors back in the main part of the room. He could see a commotion.

He also noticed one room—a cell really—open up—and a beautiful woman emerged from it.

Father Silverio grabbed the crystal as another door to the room opened.

The woman walked in.

“Hello?” she purred seductively. She swagger up towards the priest.

“Who are you?” Father Silverio asked.

“My name is Linda” she said, “Most of my life though I was called Lilith”

“What do you want with me?”

“I’m here to make sure you don’t leave this room” Linda said with a menace.

She lunged at Father Silverio. He raised his arms to defend himself and Linda recoiled as if hit by a force field.

She hung back, as if waiting for something to happen.

“What happened?”

“You have the crystal, Master” she said. “I am yours to command”

It took only a minute for Father Silverio to appraise the situation.

“Help me get out of here” he said.

She nodded “This way, Master…” she said.

She took him by the wrist and practically pulled his arm out of its socket. She was strong.

She led Father Silverio down a long dark corridor that he could barely see in. He had no idea how she was navigating.

He had no idea why he should trust the demoness. But he did.

“Halt!” came a strong commanding voice. Both spun around. They didn’t know Brad by name but had they known Brad they might have been more frightened.

Brad was a guard. He was also an ogre.

Ogres were strong.

Ogres were brutes.

Ogres loved inflicting pain on others. They loved to rape.

He didn’t have a gun but he wielded a truncheon. He’d just spent an hour brutalising three wayward street kids with it. (He broke one guy’s arm. The girl—she suffered the end of the truncheon being rammed up inside her. The other guy fared much much worse.)

“What do we do now?” Father Silverio asked

Linda moved herself between her Master and the guard.

She opened her legs.

A snake like tube uncoiled out of her vagina. It suddenly darted across the room and pierced Brad’s abdomen—moving in through his navel. Her umbilical cord quickly attached to him.

Brad clutched at it to pull it out but already Linda was pumping her poison into him.

He slumped to his knees.

Suddenly they heard the fall of fast footsteps behind them.

“More are coming” Father Silverio said in a panic.

Linda pulled her appendage out of Brad.

Brad got to his feet just as menacing as before.

“Kill them” Linda said.

“Yes, Mistress” Brad said as he pushed past them, almost knocking Father Silverio over.

He charged at the oncoming guards and set his truncheon to work.

Father Silverio did not look back in the directions of the screams as Linda lead him away.

* * *

As evening came to Italy Paola showered and dressed. Dressing for her was literally a dress. Except to please her brother she seldom wore any undergarments. She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. If Roberto was there she probably would have a bra on—he got more of a kick watching her undress.

And out she went.

Costa was surprised by Paola standing there in the hallway outside his hotel door. She smiled. Costa got an instant erection. Paola sensed this and shivered. She loved cock and to have one respond to her was always exhilarating.

“Won’t you invite me in?” she asked.

Costa’s mind raced. He had been told Paola was a demoness but now as she stood there smiling, so beautiful he wanted to believe otherwise.

“I…” he began

She leaned forward, letting her cheek brush his as she moved close to his ear.

“Please” she purred.

“I…ah…won’t you come in?”

“Thank you” she smiled as she brushed past him, close enough to feel his hard on. Close enough for him to feel her breasts.

He drew in a sharp breath. He could smell her dripping cunt. Though he didn’t know it. Her pheromones washed over him.

He closed the door and turned around and was suddenly dumbstruck.

She stood there naked.

So beautiful.

So pale.

She smiled.

So beautiful.

She waited for full effect before turning around, bending over and taking hold of her heels.

He gazed at her glistening pussy lips. She was shaven.

He took a step forward before starting on his pants.

She looked back at him and watched him fumble to get out of his pants. He tripped.

He tumbled.

In a second she was over him. It didn’t matter how she had him in her, she would have him in her.

And she sank quickly down onto his cock.

“Oh, my…” he began. It was like damp velvet.

She squatted and rose and sank by the power of her thighs.

Up and down

She too was caught up in the moment. She loved the feeling of hard skin inside her.

She looked down at his face as if noticing him for the first time. She smiled.

And he came.

He kept coming.

She came.

She fed.

Now on hands and knees, dripping sweat, panting, sighing. Feeling the energy of a fit young man coursing through her.

The phone rang.

She stood up over the husk that had only moments ago been vibrant and life-filled. She went over to the phone and took a note of the number and the caller ID. “Sister Angela Fitzpatrick” She did not answer it.

“Where is he?” Angela growled as she waited downstairs. She looked again at her phone and thought to re-dial.

Rosa was with her as they stood on the pavement next to their van.

Rosa gazed up. She smiled. She saw Paola on the balcony peering down at her, naked. Rosa knew that Costa was nowhere.

Chapter Thirteen — Blooded

Conchita woke. She touched the wound on her neck; throbbing.

She looked over at her lover, tormentor-mistress lying asleep next to her.

It was three nights since the vampire had enslaved her. Ivana had taken Conchita in so many ways that it would have seemed impossible without a dick.

Ivana’s flesh goosebumped in the cool of morning. Everything about her turned Conchita on. Conchita would have died for her mistress

She had forgotten completely about her daughter Maria.

Ivana sat up and took a deep breath.

Already Concita moved into her lap. She brushed her long black hair back from her neck revealing the purple-red signs of Ivana’s love-bite.

She gazed lovingly into her the black eyes of her mistress.

Ivana opened her mouth; her upper lips peeled back. She pressed her mouth to Conchita’s neck and fed.

Conchita let out a loud sigh as she came. Her heart pumped fast, shooting out into Ivana’s mouth. But Ivana didn’t take much. She had no intention at this time in slaughtering one of her servants. Especially as a new shipment was on its way.

* * *

Across the border a truck bumped its way speedily with another cargo of human detritus.

Ivana looked up at her naked slave Valerie. Blood dripped from her mouth

“Please” Conchita begged, raising a hand to draw her Mistress back onto her.

Valerie trembled. She had made an awful mistake disturbing her Mistress as she fed. Even if it was to announce a new shipment of human cargo.

“That’s alright” Ivana grinned; a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

She pushed her food to one side. Conchita was so disappointed.

Ivana motioned to two others who rushed forward and began to dress her.

As she left she turned and looked at Valerie.

“Pick that up” she said. Valerie picked up a glass bowl that her Mistress pointed to.

“Break that with your face” Ivana said as she turned and left.

Valerie took the bowl and crashed it down against her nose. She cried out in pain, dropping the bowl Valerie had to obey.

When she recovered she picked it up smashed it back down upon her face. She cried out again in terrible pain before a third hit broke the bowl.

Conchita watched impassively. It made no difference to her at all what had just happened to another slave.

For Ivana she grinned as she heard the wails of pain slowly diminish in her ears.

Ivana climbed on board the gas-filled truck. Bodies lay around her.

Then Ivana noticed one, a girl sitting staring back at her; obviously not unconscious.

It surprised Ivana. Seldom did anything surprise Ivana.

Chapter Fourteen — Roberto

Father Silverio and Linda arrived in Argentina. Linda was still an unwilling servant to the priest she despised.

She had spent hundreds of years in hell before a chance incantation had summoned her to earth. Bruce Walker, chair of BuzzCorp—a failing company had her under his control for almost two years before Father Silverio had found her control crystal.

Father Silverio was wary of the demon he had on a leash. He sensed her hate for him. She hated him more than Bruce—she had vowed to destroy her former master. What she planned for her current master was greatly depraved.

Father Silverio booked a transient hotel room under the name of Mr. & Mrs. Tom Wainwright. It seemed both normal and American; so as not to draw attention. He certainly could not book a room as a Catholic priest in the company of such a beautiful woman.

Father Silverio had a lead. He had made contact with Angela Fitzpatrick three days ago on the pretence of ‘checking-in’ (as he put it) on his nascent team. He had yet to learn of the blow his team had faced.

“I recognise the demon” Linda said as she read the information with her master.

“Do you know why he would be in the United States?”

“No” she said honestly.

“What else can you tell me about him?” Father Silverio asked

“Very little” she lied.

* * *

Lorraine groaned with delight as she moved up and down on her son’s cock. She had never had a dick up her ass before but Roberto had made sure that she was properly defiled.

Elle sucked her master’s cock as he watched mother and son in the throws of fitful fucking.

Roberto wished to fuck Elle hard, as hard as he could fuck any woman but she carried goods that he desired to see unborn unharmed. So instead he had to content himself with her mouth.

But he wanted a hole. He got up and went over to the couch and pushed Lorraine hard forward. She stopped as if to see what her master wanted.

He took his erection and pressed it against her already occupied anus. He pushed into her against Simon’s cock which was already deeply embedded in sphincter.

Lorraine squealed in pain.

“Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow!” she cried. But she did not move away.

Roberto managed to only put a part of his cock in before her skin tore.

He felt the slipperiness of her blood and he pulled back. It was not a pretty sight.

“Fuck!” he growled.

Lorraine was crying in pain.

“Simon!” he said

“Yes, Master”

“See to your mother”

“Yes, Master” he said.

Lorraine pressed a towel against her ass and pulled some pants up to hold it there. Simon dressed too.

Roberto went back to fucking Elle’s mouth—she tasted her mother’s blood on his cock but still sucked him.

Simon helped his mother to the elevator. The hospital was only across the road.

Father Silverio held the lobby door open as Simon and his mom exited. As he held the door he noticed that both man and woman gave him vile looks.

Linda saw this too and she knew that the two were tainted by evil.

“It’s your dog collar” she said to him as they went to the elevator.

“I’d forgotten I’d put it back on” he said as the elevator elevated them to the penthouse.

Father Silverio stopped at the door. He tried it bit it was locked.

“Let me, Master” Linda said.

She took hold of the door handle, twisted it and snapped the metal as if it were papier mâché.

She held the door open to him. Father Silverio entered and as he did he took out his gold cross blessed by the Holy Father himself.

Roberto was surprised.

Father Silverio ran at him, wielding the cross.

“Stop!” Roberto said.

Father Silverio stopped suddenly on the spot.

“What have you done?” he said, struggling to move.

Linda entered behind him. “You, stop!” he said to her and she stopped too.

“Hey, I’m…” she began

“Be quiet” he said.

Linda was quiet.

“Let us go!” Father Silverio said.

“Not just yet” Roberto smiled. He turned to Elle who scurried to him and continued to suck his cock.

Father Silverio turned to Linda “Destroy him!” he commanded.

Linda would have wanted to help Roberto but she was unable to disobey Father Silverio, the wielder of the control crystal, but at the same time her legs were fixed fast in place by Roberto’s control.

“Why are you here?” Roberto asked Father Silverio

“To destroy you, demon!” Father Silverio said. “To send you bac…”

“Enough!” Roberto growled. “Be still!”

Roberto was intrigued by Linda. He pushed Elle away.

“Get undressed” he said to Linda.

Immediately she found power to her limbs, but it was only to obey Roberto.

She undressed.

She was beautiful. Perhaps even more beautiful than his sister.

“Come” he said and lead her to the bedroom.

Elle got up and followed, but not before giving Father Silverio one hateful glance.

She had been so innocent before but now everything about the good rankled her. Her baby was conceived in sin; of incest and was meant to be part of Roberto’s plans. Elle was only of interest to him as long as she carried the child. But, she loved Roberto.

“Lie on your back, feet apart” Roberto said unemotionally. After-all he wasn’t there to make love to her, but to defile her.

Linda obeyed.

Roberto quickly mounted her. He pushed her feet up the bed towards her till her knees were bent. He slid into her.

“Oh my!” he gasped. She felt wonderful.

He pushed all the way into her and she accommodated him easily.

He fucked her, grabbing a boob and squeezing it.

She lay there unemotionally as he fucked her.

And he was surprised to feel himself reaching his peak so soon.

It was less than two minutes and he was emptying cum into her warm snatch.

At that very moment, in his weakest she grabbed his head and simply bent it straight back till his neck snapped.

Elle took a moment to realise what she had just witnessed.

Then she shrieked in horror. “Nooooooooo!”

Linda sat up. She turned to Elle but Elle herself turned and ran out the door. Father Silverio watched from his frozen position as the young visibly pregnant woman ran out the front door of the apartment screaming.

But then suddenly he felt his legs regain motion. He went into the bedroom.

Linda sat there, her belly inflating.

“What just happened?”

“I destroyed the demon as you commanded, Master”

“And what is happening now?” he asked confused as he could see her belly expand before his eyes.

“I am producing a replacement” she said. “…It is what I do”

“Can’t you stop it?”

“No, Master” she said. “This must go its course…”

She shifted in position, spreading her legs. Father Silverio out of decorum turned away.

“Why do you look away, Master?” Linda asked as she birthed a small fleshy blob.

“I…” Father Silverio didn’t have the words. He’d seen a lot of strange shit in his life, but nothing like this.

It was a short while later that standing there in front of him was a tall man looking exactly like the demon Roberto, only still attached by an umbilical cord stretching from his belly button up into his ‘mother’.

And as he controlled Linda, it seemed he also controlled replacement Roberto.

* * *

Lorraine lay painfully on a hospital cot. Her son sat next to her, comforting her.

Suddenly a great feeling washed over her, like a fog being lifted from her eyes.

As Roberto’s death had released its control on Father Silverio, it also released her and the other slaves from control. But now she felt sick. She retained the memories of what she had done… fucked her son!

Simon felt it too. A moment before he had been quietly fingering his mom’s cunt. He pulled his hand out from under her hospital gown.

He looked into his mother’s eyes.

The shame they both shared was clearly visible.

“I have to go” Simon said, standing up and walking quickly away.

“Simon” Lorraine begged “Come back.”

She tried to sit up but the pain was so strong it was like it knocked the wind out of her.

Chapter Fourteen — Angela

Angela Fitzpatrick went looking for her colleague. She did not know but Costa Lot was nothing but dust. What was vibrant about him was now energy surging up from within Paola’s pussy—filling her with life.

Bishop Sylvester O’Farrell contacted her asking why she was not with Father Silverio.

“I have not even met him” Angela had to confess.

“It seems then he has gone rogue” Bishop O’Farrell sighed.

“And there’s something else…” Angela said, tensing up.

“What is it?”

“Agent Costa’s gone missing”

“MIssing?”

“Yes” Angela said “I had him do some recon work on a demon here…”

“You did what…?”

“Look I’m sorry!” Angela said “I thought that some recon work would be harmless”

“Obviously you are wrong”

“Obviously” Angela said, resigned to being disciplined for her lapse.

“And your demon?”

“Rosa?”

“You mean Xania?” Bishop O’Farrell said

“Yes, Xania” Angela said

“Have you retained positive control?”

“I’m certain of it” Angela said.

* * *

That night Paola went to sleep happily. In her dream her dream lover returned to her. Rosa and Paola made love, and they planned.

* * *

“What am I to do with you?” Father Silverio said, after making replacement Roberto cover up.

“Anything you want, Master” Roberto said.

As he stood there thinking Linda came out of the shower drying herself.

“Put something on too!” Father Silverio snapped

“I’m sorry, Master” Linda said. She could not understand why Father Silverio did not want to look at her; enjoy her beauty.

“Have you any powers?” Father Silverio asked replacement Roberto.

“No, master” he said “I am not Roberto, I am only a replacement; a replica”

“I don’t know what to do with you”

“Anything you want, Master” Roberto said.

“I am going to send you to New York, I think” Father Silverio said, “My order has a cell there. Father Ambosio will know what to do with you.”

“As you wish, Master” Roberto said.

End Part One