The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Dentist and His Toys

Chapter 1: Getting the hang of things

Disclaimer: The following story is purely fictional and contains adult material do not read if you are under the age of 21. All characters are portrayed as over the age of 21, and are fictional creations. Any relationship between them and real people is purely coincidental.

My name is Dr. Jonathan Steele, I am 32 years of age, a practicing Dentist, owner of my own firm, and until just 3 weeks ago had a very awful sex life. That all changed when the package showed up on my doorstep.

At first I was confused, thinking it to be a practical joke, and you probably would have to if you read the letter attached

Dear Dr. Steele,

I have noticed that you would be a perfect subject to test my new invention. Hypno-Gas. It is perfectly original invention that I created, and it is quite easy to use; especially for a man in your position. Simply apply it to the gas masks that you use on your patients, have them inhale it for about 2 minutes, then when you notice them nodding off make any suggestion you want. You can do whatever you want with it, make them think they are animals, have them kill their own children, walk around naked, make them think that a cigarette is a worm, or make them into your own little playthings. Personally I don’t care, do whatever you want as long as you don’t get too public with it.

Sincerely yours,
The Untouchable Man

Initially my thoughts are the same as yours would be, but that all changed when I tried it out Monday morning.

“Good morning Mr. Steele,” my receptionist Stacy said. She always gave a bright smile behind the large counter that hid her lovely form. She had white skin, curled raven black hair down to her back, and a pair of C cup breasts was the highlights of her front, but her nice bubble butt that always gave me a hard on when she bent over was her backs.

“Good morning Stacy,” I beamed back, “sorry I’m late traffic was a mess”.

“Ms. Krause is here to see you, I told her you’d be in shortly,” she said turning towards her computer screen.

I went into the back rooms, a container of the hypno gas in my hands. Before entering I removed the original container, laid it down gently, and screwed the gas into place.

When I first caught sight of Ambre how she looked gave me an immediate boner. I had seen many beautiful women before, but none like her. Full, Double D’s caught my eyes immediately especially in her blue camisole. Then her face was absolutely gorgeous with deep brown eyes, that only accentuated her tanned skin and brown hair. Her legs were shapely (especially in her short skirt), and she wore no hose because she was far from needing any.

“Good morning Ms. Krause,” I barely said it all with a straight face to contain my sexual anxiety, “says on your chart that you say ‘my teeth hurt’”

“I think I broke a filling,” she said I wasn’t surprised she said less. In my life women mostly ignored me, tossed me aside, I hadn’t been in a steady relationship for a long time.

“That could be caused by a lot things, possibly teeth grinding, are you nervous Ms. Krause?”

“It’s Mrs. Krause, Doctor, and yes I am.”

“Sorry, Mrs. Krause, well let’s take a look then,” I rolled my chair over to her pulling my instruments on the table behind me, “open wide.”

She complied I could see it her filling wasn’t broken.

“Yep, its broken alright, don’t worry I can fix that right up. Let me go get the anesthetic and I’ll be right back.” I could hardly contain my anticipation as I rolled the device in, slowly I unhooked the mask, turned it on, and put the mask on her face.

“Smells funny,” she said inhaling the invisible mist

“They always say that,” I lied and watched, pretending to fiddle with my tools. Anxiously I was counting down from 2 minutes. She yawned, and began to close her eyes. They shut and she began to breathe slower and slower. Finally I finished my counting, removed the mask, turned the gas off, and shut the door.

“Amber, can you hear me?” I asked, hesitantly

“Yes.” She said, completely at peace.

“Good girl, now every word you hear me say is true, you will believe everything I tell you now while you are in this trance, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, now whenever you hear me say good girl you will feel a spike of pleasure do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, now you told me you were nervous before, why is this?”

“I think my husband is having an affair,” she said after groaning with the pleasure that coursed through her.

“There is no need to be worried, you have no thoughts that your husband might be having an affair, you will never think that your husband is having an affair again, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, and from this moment on you will refer to me as ‘master’ when you are alone, and Dr. Steele when we around other people, do you understand?”

“Yes, master,” she moaned as she shuddered with the pleasure.

“Good girl, time for suggestions. First, every moment that you are in my presence, whether in a trance or not, you will become more and more attracted to me. Second, you have no memory of me from you past life, when you awaken you will only remember what I tell you in this trance. Third, you see me as your master a perfect owner for you, and you are a mere plaything, a fuckdoll, a slave to me, you have no will but mine, your pleasure comes from my pleasure, your happiness from my happiness. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master,” I could tell she was building up sexual tension by her accelerated breathing.

“Repeat the second suggestion.”

“I see you as my master my perfect owner, I am a mere plaything, a fuckdoll, your slave, I have no will but yours, your pleasure comes from my pleasure, your happiness from my happiness, master.”

“Good girl, no for commands. First every time I say ‘deep sleep’ you will follow into a trance like the one you are in now, where you will believe everything I tell you. Second every time I say ‘wet pants’ you will have a massive orgasm ten times more powerful than you have ever had. Do you understand?”

“I understand, master,” she was panting now.

“Good girl, now when I snap my fingers you will awaken from your trance and remember only what has been told to you, do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

I snapped my fingers and her eyes slowly opened up.

I thought she would be a mindless drone only obeying what I said, but I was surprised when she jumped out of her chair, gripped my suit, and began to kiss me passionately.

“Fuck me…” she grunted as she grinded her hips into mine, slowing undoing my belt.

I broke the kiss off and slapped her hard across her face. A look of shock, then apology flooded her emotional face.

“I did not give you permission slave,” I said making sure that I assumed a role of dominance over her, and that she knew her place.

“Sorry, master,” she hung her head low.

“Remove that camisole I want to get a good look at those tits.”

“Yes, master,” she complied slipping it off to reveal a cloth bra which she then unclipped and let fall to the floor. Her tits stood at full attention, the two orbs jutting proudly from her voluptuous figure.

I came closer pinching her left one hard and then the right, “does that hurt?”

“No, master,” she moaned in pleasure. I took the opportunity to reach down and drop her skirt as well revealing her matching panties. While I fondled one of her tits I dropped her panties as well so she was completely naked before me. With both hands then I squeezed her tits, then sucked on them, then motor boated for a bit, all the while her slit got wetter and wetter.

“Please, fuck me…” she moaned in pleasure as I reached one hand down to finger her ass and the other to her pussy.

“One thing at a time slave, one thing at a time, this is for my pleasure not yours. Do not orgasm unless I permit it,” I made sure that my role as the dominant one was made clear.

“Yes master,” she was moaning and writhing as I fingered her shaved slit, finally I couldn’t take it any longer.

“Amber,” I said unbuckling my pants, “what’s your husband’s name?”

“Jeff,” she said in anticipation, I realized she hadn’t even seen my cock yet.

“Good girl, have you ever given Jeff head?” as I spoke I dropped my pants and boxers revealing my average 6 inch cock.

“Once, after he went down on me for an hour I felt I had to repay him,” she purred. I realized her eyes were glued to my cock, and then it struck me. By telling her that I was a perfect master her view of me was warped, my cock must appear as a god to her.

“Do you want my cock, slave?” I toyed with her, I was hard as iron now.

“Yes master, may I suck it oh please oh please master? I promise I’ll do good,” she purred; licking her lips,

“Suck it good slave,” I said and guided my shaft into her mouth. She was good, I had never had my dick sucked before so it was hard to compare but I was ready to burst in about 5 seconds of this. She used her mouth to suck on the tip of it and her hand to play with my balls all the while slowly getting a rhythm. I almost lost my concept for rational thought when she began to swirl her tongue around my stiff member.

“I’m gonna cum, swallow it all bitch!” I shouted forgetting where I was and sprayed streams of white cum into her mouth she greedily sucked it up. Some ran down her mouth and onto her bare breasts that responded accordingly. With a swift movement I pulled my dick out and she erupted in her own massive orgasm.

“AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed in ecstasy as she writhed on the floor. Her pleasure circuits overloaded, her mind went blank, her eyes went hazy, and the room had the musty scent of sex.

I took this opportunity of brief respite and walked, pants off, to put away the empty container that the hypno gas replaced. I moved to the door when suddenly it flung open, there stood Stacy.

“Mr. Steele what is—“ she crashed heavily to the floor. Instinctively I had hit her over the head with the empty container.

“Master, no one has ever made me feel like that, I’ve never cum that hard. She then saw Stacy, “whose this master?”

“Amber, tie her up with the rope under my desk, I’ll be right back,” hastily I moved to grab the closed sign, called all appointments I could reach and canceled them, then locked the door. When I returned I saw a still unconscious Stacy tied up on the patient chair, and Amber finishing up the knots.

“Good girl Amber, as a reward: wet pants,” the trigger phase set off another orgasm that, despite her one just minutes earlier, was huge and she lay on the floor in a dreamlike state.

“Master, please, fuck me…” I realized I still hadn’t done that, and my dick hardened despite the already mind numbing oral sex I just had. However I resisted my impulses, and realized that Stacy had to be dealt with.

“Not yet slave, however as a reward for that BJ you just gave me I think I am going to make you my permanent slave.”

“Ohhhhhhh thank you master, thank you soooooooooo much,” she moaned and began to finger her wet pussy.

“Deep sleep,” I said and barely managed to catch Amber before she hit the floor. I laid her down on the floor and began to whisper more commands to her.

“Amber, from this moment onward you no longer have any feelings for you husband, Jeff, do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good girl, do you have any family?”

“A sister, master.”

“Where does she live?”

“Five minutes from here, Master.”

“Perfect slave, when I snap my fingers you will wake up,” I snapped.

She woke up same as before her deep, brown eyes having that same amount of lust and awe in them.

“Amber, get dressed, go home to your sister’s house, tell her that you are done with that idiot husband of yours. Then file for divorce in the morning, after that come back here in the sexiest clothes you can think of, understand?”

“Yes master,” she was already putting her panties on.

“On second thought,” I grabbed them and sniffed them, “I think I’ll keep this.”

She moaned at the thought of that, and got the rest of her clothes on, I kissed her for a good five minutes, but broke it off when she reached for my belt buckle.

So with that complete I turned my attention to Stacy, and prepared to add another slave to what I planned would be a large harem. An image flashed in my mind at that thought, a man on a golden throne, scores of women in awe at his feet holding his children in their arms, presenting themselves to him, and plenty servicing him.

I smiled and began to set up the hypno gas…

“YOU FUCKING BASTARD!” Stacy yelled at me after I woke her up, she was enraged especially that I had stripped her.

“Calm down, or do I have to gag you? If you’re a good girl I’ll treat you nice once I make you into my plaything,” I threatened and held up a sock I would use to gag her.

“FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, YOUR’E INSANE!” she exclaimed, “I swear when I get out of here I am going to—“ I interrupted her for the second time that day as I stuffed the sock into her mouth and secured it tight in her mouth.

“Now, I was hoping that you would be a good girl, like Amber, and listen to me. I guess not though, I’ll make you my compliant little maid, yes that will suit you well. Oh I guess I should explain well I won’t. Let’s just say that yes I will get away with this, and no, I won’t let you go,” I picked up the mask and put it over her face. I was surprised when she held her breath, but Stacy would have to breathe eventually. To increase her torture I inhaled dramatically and in response her purple face sucked in through her nose.

Color returned to her face. I began to count backwards from two minutes, meanwhile playing with her plump breasts. She slowly nodded off, but just to be sure I waited the full time before taking the mask off and removing the makeshift gag.

“Stacy, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Stacy, unlike Amber I am going to break you in, and revel in my victory when you beg for me to fuck you, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Now, every moment that you spend in my presence you will become more and more attracted to me, you are helpless to resist any commands I give you, every time I punish you physically that pleasure will increase 3 fold, and 5 fold every time I praise you. You are unable to harm me, go within 50 yards of me without permission, escape my control from you, tell anyone about my control over you, and you cannot do any of these things indirectly either…oh and you are now bisexual. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, just like Amber whenever I say Good girl you will feel a spike of pleasure. For commands anytime I say wet pants you will erupt in a massive orgasm ten times like you have ever had before, anytime I say deep sleep you will return to this trance, understand?”

“Yes.”

“When I snap my fingers you will awaken,” I snapped.

“YOU FUCKING BASTARD!” I felt was getting tired of being called that, so I slapped her hard across the face.

“Shut up, bitch from this moment on you speak when spoken to, now I could have made you blind with lust like Amber, but I want to break you in.”

She stayed quiet.

“Good girl, stand up,” she obeyed.

“You now respond with a loving phrase like baby, sexy, honey, understand?

“Yes, baby.” She droned, it felt to false to me.

“You say it with a feeling of lust, understand?”

“Sure thing honey,” she purred licking her lips. I could sense her fear how she was unable to understand her feelings for me. How she couldn’t resist me.

“Do you have a boyfriend, Stacy?”

“No, babe there’s just you,” she moaned, and I laughed because her eyes were shocked as I hadn’t commanded her to say that.

“Good girl, Stacy, now let’s get a little more personal. Do you have any family in the state?”

“My parents died a few years ago in a car accident, but my brother lives out in Franklin County,” she smiled as she said it.

“Good girl, now are you a virgin?”

“Yes baby, we could change that though,” I was stunned she was so beautiful her body perfect, face, personality, everything how was it possible?

“You’ve never had sex?”

“Never, wanna pop my cherry now though sexy?” she purred and was presenting her tits to me.

“Not yet, why are you a virgin?”

“I was saving myself for marriage, but I think you could fill my hole right now,” suddenly she advanced pressing her naked body against me and kissing me passionately, her tongue wrestled with mine for a bit before I won and probed her mouth. I reached down and began to finger her, but pulled out before I got far.

“No…I know what I want to do with you, Stacy Johnson, will you marry me?”

“Oh…baby…of course I will,” she said and we continued our make out session, but to honor her promise I didn’t fuck her right there.

We then both redressed, and I put her back under and reaffirmed a few more commands making sure that she would stay faithful and not care what I did with Amber (I made her think of Amber as our personal little plaything, her being bi and all too).

The next morning I bought a ring, made plans to get married the next week. I relayed the plans to Stacy, and gave her the days until the wedding off, and closed down as well. Despite canceling all appointments I remembered Amber, and drove to the office with a smile on my face, and a boner in my pants.