The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Devil Between Us

Chapter Six

It bothered Rania the most that her brain had dissolved.

Turning into a puddle had generally been difficult emotionally. Mostly she’d stayed in her bunk and quietly turned into ooze. Although she hadn’t said anything it had been clear, to Rania, from pretty much the start. She’d bent a sweaty finger all the way back against her wrist before she’d even gotten to the Camp.

The monster binder had tried very hard to be reassuring about slime girls, and had failed. “EXTREMELY RARE. DO NOT THROW AWAY OR RINSE INTO DRAIN ANY COLORED VISCOUS PUDDLES.” It had said, up top. “Poorly understood but entirely sentient! Slime men and women should be assured that they are still people!”

Still a person.

It was hard to feel that way while completely liquid. People were solids. She was a different phase of matter.

The good news was, losing her organs, and becoming a gelatinous cube, had not hurt. It felt fine, even good. Even great. It didn’t make a lot of sense that the physical experience of goo-ification was so sexy-hot. Pleasure was supposed to start from some nerve or another getting rubbed in an interesting way, which sent definable electrical signals up an actual nervous system, ending in a spark along some brain center or another. As far as she could tell, Rania didn’t have any of those anymore. But there was no reason that her entire gooey body couldn’t be an erogenous zone, she supposed. It was nice that she could still cum. Even if the experience, from the outside, probably looked like a bowl of pudding quivering to itself.

The others in Cabin 3B had definitely gotten intensely horny, and into self-stimulation, and even by their generous standards Rania was pretty sure she was the horniest one. It had to be a defense mechanism, distracting her from the pretty gnarly reality of her own physical transformation. Like when she’d taken Berenice’s vibrator, and started thrusting, and thrusting, and finally thrust so far she’d pushed the poor little vibe out the other end of herself. Gone all the way through, like a vibrator missile. The sensation of it traveling inside of her had sparked the biggest orgasm of her life.

After that she’d spent almost all her time lying in her bunk, losing solidity, and frigging herself. And that was even before Marissa had come back.

Scent didn’t make a lot of sense for a big goo girl, but something about Marissa still penetrated—a cloud of pheromones that stuck easily to her glue-like film. She even experimented with herself. With a bit of effort her fingers could gel together, and reform as something long and hard and fun.

It was nice that the other girls kept an eye on her, although it was also a reminder that they, unlike her, still had eyes. There was a lot going on outside, and she left it to the other girls to deal with it. Rania got along with melting. The vibrator became a sort of measuring stick for how much form she had lost, how much of a jelly-belly she had become. Eventually she could stick it inside of herself from anywhere. Her bones were gone. She’d ceased breathing some time ago. And after a particularly big and good cum she’d realized that she was thinking from where her toes used to be.

This had sparked a fusion of depression and totally depraved sexual exploration.

Rania’s world shrank. It contracted to the buzz of the vibrator, floating inside of her, and almost nothing else. There were noises outside, angry ones, but she didn’t have to have any eyes if she didn’t want to. The only things she apparently had to have were audio—it vibrated through her—and surface tension. On the inside, the wonderful buzzing bullet swam about, propelled by her new currents. Rania was, she found, undifferentiated. It was all goo. Horny goo.

It was hard to make any plans. Puddles didn’t have goals. She’d lay there in the bunk, alternately feeling sorry for herself and cumming.

Until the violent kidnapping occurred.

Rania had to hastily regrow eyeballs for this. This was not as hard as she’d figured—they popped up onto her surface, and swiveled to see the action. Sydney was smaller than she recalled, albeit with big, beautiful wings that were just losing the last of their molt. Rania watched the harpy take a hard clonk to the back of the head. The soldiers took arms and legs on Marissa and pulled her out, over her furious objections.

Leaving just her, alone in the bunk. Scared and sad. And, without Marissa’s encouraging perfume around, feeling a bit less horny, for once. But still, she stayed a puddle of goo, a warm puddle of slime, until Jenny showed up, sniffed, plunged a hand inside of Rania without hesitation, and pulled the vibrator out.

“Wake up,” she said, severely. “We need your help getting Marissa back.”

* * *

Her parents had done everything in their power to make her special in some way. She’d been an only child. They had been careful—at no point had they pushed her to some high-achiever hobby—piano, sports, math, chess—with her just a reluctant participant. Rania had been provided space to explore, resources to proceed. Dad was a physician and Mom taught at community college.

And she had just had been—normal. A name on the roll sheet.

They’d even done a good job concealing parental disappointment. Rania didn’t catch wind of it until junior year of high school, during an uninspired performance in her High School flag team. Her parents had duly dressed up, had watched a twenty-minute flag performance, where Rania had spun a number of flags around. Driven her home, listened to her noncommittal post-High School plans. And then, when she’d forgotten her jacket, she’d overheard them talking in the car.

“Flag girl,” Mom had said. “The tenth best flag girl in Northfield, junior year.”

Rania had waited for Dad to, at least, laugh it off.

“We should make plans for her occupational therapy associate degree ceremony now,” he had said. “Get the dinner reservation in.”

These memories, and many like them, were now diffuse within her. Light could shine through them. The new Rania was a mauve shade of purple and, suddenly, there was a hand inside of her.

It fished around for her only current friend, the vibrator. Startled, Rania had no ability to respond. Having a hand inside of her was deeply confusing. It shaped her, and was, briefly, a part of her. By the time she could assemble thoughts about the subject it was out. Another hand smacked her wet exterior.

“Pull. Yourself. Together,” Jenny said.

Rania surged back towards being a person. It was humiliating to be smacked around like a jell-o mold. And it was not hard, reforming, under Jenny’s very stern gaze. The memory of it was all there. It turned out she could gel herself, too, from pliable puddle to at least gummi-tier.

“Hurry up,” Jenny insisted. She seemed not at all sympathetic about having to re-learn what a body required. “I know you’re alive in there. I read the binder. I even know what all your rippling meant, you little goo hussy. I need a person here. This is an emergency.”

Rania developed eyes, torso, rebuilt her legs in slime, and, finally, opened her mouth. “Pehrhsd,” she said. Just wind down a chute. Okay. She added in some vocal cords. “Phhhrt. Test. Okay. Okay... alright. I’m here.”

“Sit up,” Jenny said.

Rania sat up.

Things were still sliding into place, semi-automatically. Even her consciousness lingered around mid-torso, for a minute, until she made an effort to bring it upstairs. Rania decided against teeth—why bother?—but was able to craft a kind of hair out of semi-congealed ropes of her own sludge. It made her feel somewhat more of a person, although a naked one. Jenny gave her one of her newly patented disgusted looks.

“Even YOU have stupid big boobs? This cabin is completely ridiculous.”

Rania looked down. They were pretty big. And she’d even put nipples on the tips. Not that she was going to be nursing, anytime soon. Cellular division, that was the ticket. Mitosis.

“I think they’re more like... storage,” she volunteered. It was even her voice, although with a watery timbre. She felt sudden gratitude towards Jenny. She was a person again. Sort of. “Like, it has to go somewhere.”

“You could just be taller. Or put in your butt. Laney did. More ass than cat. Alright. Come on.”

Rania took her first, unsteady step. Her body informed her that there was a better way than bipedal movement. She could glide along the floor as a pseudopod. She could be a four-legged creature, although possibly one with unusually large boobs. She told herself—no. She was not some sort of wildly shapeshifting sludge. Rania tugged on a braid, felt the pull along her head. Her thoughts were centered behind her eyes. They were going to stay there.

She was a PERSON. She had to remember that. Wherever she was keeping her memory, these days.

Outside, pretty much everyone was having sex.

Jenny let out a slow, disappointed sigh. It sounded practiced.

Transformations had finished up. Almost no one had anything left to go—except some of the bigger boys and girls had a bit of filling in to do. Josie, for example, wasn’t quite done at seven feet tall. But otherwise the awkward molt from body to new body was over. Glorious manes had grown in, and proud, full antlers. There was a lot of new fur. Soon it would be sticky and matted and oily, but now it was fresh and clean. Hormones were at an all-time peak, brimming in each new form, urged on by the succubus bombs still wafting around.

“Oh, wow,” Rania said.

“We had a conversation about this, and no one listened,” Jenny complained. “Come on. We’re meeting at our usual table. Everyone who can pull themselves away.”

The men, broadly outnumbered, typically formed the centers of a circle. Girls were taking turns sampling different dicks. The virus had spared the men the worst of corkscrew cocks and other animalia specialties, and mostly made them big and heavy. Species only kept to themselves in broad aggregate—the zebra guy was in the middle of a pile of herbivores. Heavy cowgirls with both udders and tits alternated on him with lithe, long-legged girls with light dun fur. All of them were fucking the man in cowgirl position.

Rania cautiously formed a nose. The air was an olfactory orgy. Near to them the lion was putting on a show, roused from feline-style lazy copulating by all the onlookers. It wouldn’t do for the king of the beasts to fuck half-heartedly. He had a panther girl pinned on the ground and was nearly fucking her into the dirt. He roared for the crowd. The girls, eyes crazed, cheered.

“Berenice!” Jenny called, at an unusual pile of males. All the oddball boys had congregated in a tight circle—the wan, tall plant man, with a hair of leaves, their own dog-faced kobold, and others. They backed away, to reveal a bunny girl that had somehow climbed underneath a four-legged manticore, legs set in the ground, with a pair of tiny wings on his back. He was unable to really thrust, but Berenice was doing the work for him. She had wrapped herself around his torso, hanging upside down, and was getting ravaged by mythological dick. The boy had at least tucked his poison tail out of the way. Berenice gave a cheery nod.

“So, anyway,” Jenny said. She waved away the orgy, as if it was of little consequence. “We need to get Marissa back.”

“From the big scary MPV installation?” Rania said.

“Yes. With all the big guys in big suits. There’s others in there, too. We need to get them all out.”

Rania lingered, watching the show. Two of the circles came into proximity with each other, hesitated, and then joined up. A girl with a ruff of head feathers, and an elongated ostrich neck, started making out with a pale fishbelly girl with, for once, not particularly big boobs.

There weren’t any male slimes. Not that there could be—it wasn’t clear if she, herself, had a gender, outside of sentimentality. She’d have to do some thinking about her pronouns, to be sure. In the meantime, she’d just stick with the baseline fact that she was still keenly interested in penetration.

If anyone was willing to stick their dick in some ambulatory goo.

“Part one of the plan was to get the security forces out of the Camp. Mission accomplished. Part two was to create a new, functional society out of what we are now which... well... everyone is getting along. So that’s good. If they can fuck together they can farm together. Part three is the plan to free all the prisoners in the MPV area, including especially our dangerous succubus friend.”

“Sorry, what do you want from me?” Rania tore her gaze away. A boy with an octopus-lower half was doing his best to fuck eight girls at once. They’d put him in a kiddie pool from who-knows-where, to keep him moist. And he was working hard to keep the girls equally wet.

“You’re the plan,” Jenny said. “The key. We can’t do it without you. Rania, you’re part three.”

* * *

Cabin 3B, minus two members, reassembled at their bench.

Arianne had thoughtfully provided snacks. She’d made the decision to lose her shirt, and was proudly bare-chested. She and Josie were also the only ones eating the snacks, which were all bags of cheetos.

“Is your back sore, girl?” Laney said.

Arianne grinned, and theatrically rubbed at her equine half. She was an enormous and beautiful brown Morgan. She had blonde hair and a black tail, which should not have worked, but did.

“He likes it doggy style,” she said. “Horsey style. You know. The only way.”

“IS there any other way?” Berenice said, with professional interest.

“I mean, I hope so?” Arianne said. “Seriously? I don’t mind standing up now but forever?”

Berenice wrinkled her bunny forehead. An ear drooped. Berenice needed to take a shower. She’d clearly been through some sort of sexual marathon, and was a mess of DNA. Despite that, and her twitching nose, she seemed to be the most calm girl at the table. “I have some ideas,” she said, cautiously. “But I need to think about it. There’s math involved.”

“I ALSO HAD SEX,” Josie said. She was beaming, at the end of the table.

The unsaid thought floated around the table: had she knocked out or perhaps even killed her partner? Josie picked up on the undercurrent.

“SHE’S FINE,” she said, unrepentant. “MOSTLY FINE.”

“Girls,” Jenny said. She swept her hair back. It was long and luxurious even without the benefit of the sun. With it, she was pure goddess. “We need to save Marissa.”

“Why are you so determined to save her?” Rania said. Everyone looked at her. She would’ve blushed, if she knew how. As changeable as she was, the purple color seemed baked in. “She’s the reason we all have... you know...” Rania gestured at her own gel chest.

“First of all, Marissa is a friend and has earned our trust. And I don’t say that lightly, because I grew up with the dumb nerd,” Jenny said. “Second of all, she is also a terrifying biochemical weapon that we can use for our own liberation. Pick your reason.”

“She stuck this butt on me,” Laney said. Her voice had changed, as a last transformative effort. It had a subtle rasp, a scratchiness halfway to a purr. “All the other kitties make fun of it. They said I’m the first-ever cat MILF. They said I should wear leopard-print tights.”

The other girls waited. “Anything else?” Jenny prodded.

“That I’d lose my tail down there. That’s all. But Oscar... Oscar likes it. Lets spring Marissa.”

:”Rania, that’s your job,” Jenny said.

The eyes turned to the goo girl. Rania considered dissolving her own eyes.

“Am I supposed to slime them?” she said.

“Have you read your binder entry? You’re functionally invulnerable. Josie, hit her.”

Josie was at the opposite end of the table. Rania watched her slide back, stand, slap her fist in her palm, stomp around the table, and then without slowing down or even changing expression hit Rania as hard as she could in the face she had so carefully reconstructed. What felt like a hundred pounds of Oni muscle poured into her.

Rania’s protoplasm, shocked, tensed, then flowed around the muscle. It glided smoothly through her head, re-emerging, wet, on the other side.

What Rania had not expected was that this would make her cum incredibly hard.

She lost all cohesion. Rania’s throat turned into slop, but had just enough cohesion for a quick moan. Thoughts bangled around in a glut of spasming electrical signals. Her own consciousness was blown away, and it felt amazingly good. All body definition glooped away into her core self, her real, new self, which was a pudding that could orgasm.

Shaking, parts of her stuck to Josie’s arm. The rest slithered to the ground, the two parts connected by one thin tendril. The near-division of herself was just as deliciously erotic, powerfully forbidden. Josie, unsure of what to do next, kept her arm extended.

“I’ll have what she’s having,” Laney said.

“Rania—alright. That is on me. Pull yourself together, again,” Jenny ordered. She nudged the rippling goo that was Rania with her foot. “Walk in. Or slither, whatever. Find Marissa. Let her out.”

Woozy, Rania reformed. Again, she had to wonder why her body insisted on large gel tits. At least there wasn’t a hint of judging from her cabinmates about her very messy and very public orgasm. They’d all been there.

“I—I can’t—” Rania tried to say. Except that Josie’s arm was still stuck in the middle of her, which meant she couldn’t form a throat.

“DID I GET YOU PREGNANT?” the Oni said, a trifle worried.

Jenny seemed to sense her reluctance. “Rania, do it or I’ll have Josie hit you. And if you do do it, I’ll have Josie hit you twice.”

* * *

They all accompanied her to the gate, although Berenice wanted everyone to hurry. She had to do something, she said. From the looks she was giving Arianne, Rania suspected it was a lengthy study of how many ways a bunny girl could have sex with a centaur. Or, even more likely, the world’s first three-way involving two horses.

Only Jenny and Josie seemed to be properly concerned. Josie walked with her enormous mitt on Rania’s back. At this point, feeling extremely hot and bothered about a muscle-bound troll didn’t bother Rania much at all. Nothing about what she was doing was old Rania. She’d changed more than anyone else. Anyone. Even the birds, even the trees. And if a mushroom girl emerged from one of the cabins, nervously releasing spores, she’d be stranger than that girl, too.

Jenny was of the opinion that Rania should just walk in. “They can’t shoot you. You’d probably like it,” she argued. “I don’t even know what would stop you. Like some sort of freeze ray, I guess. Maybe if they boiled you for awhile. Who knows, maybe you’d like that too.”

Maybe she would.

Rania stopped at the gate. The girl’s nonchalance made some sense. No one was there, guarding it. The MPV had melted away, much like her. Rania turned around. She could’ve done it, much more easily, by shifting eyeballs backwards. Maybe in the future.

“This is really out of character for me,” she said. Trying to wring her hands didn’t work anymore. They just melded together.

“Join the club,” Laney said. She took in everyone’s looks. “No, was that sarcastic? I mean, she’s in the club, right? I’m part of a cat harem now. I’ve never done that before. Arianne is the most normal one here and she’s all, two legs bad, four legs good, poop as you go.”

“I have NOT pooped as I go,” Arianne said, indignant. “I come to a complete halt. And I find a private place!”

Strange that they were all nodding. Jenny was among them. She was taller, and blonder, and had also caught big boobs disease, but with that plus her ears she was essentially human.

Although... there was something...

“OUT YOU GO,” Josie rumbled, and tried to give her a light shove. When it just went right into Rania’s back she just let out a tired Oni sigh. But Rania did go.

* * *

Clearly something had gone very wrong with the MPV.

From just a cursory look most of them had fled down the long forest highway. There was a lot of gear by the dusty road. Uniforms, and batons, and plenty of hats. Although that seemed, to Rania, like a mistake. They were eighty miles from civilization, and the sun was hot. It was a good time for a hat.

On the other hand, when naked slime girls were walking the earth, maybe it was just time to dump and bolt.

With no resistance at all Rania’s mind wandered. It wandered down to her toes, back up to her hands. With a slight concentration she could embed her thoughts in her fingers, and swing them back and forth as her fists pumped. It was all getting normalized, so quickly.

It hadn’t even occurred to her to put on shorts. Although, come to think of it, she also hadn’t bothered to form a vagina. It was all neuter down there. She added one, then, thinking about it, formed a butthole as well. Touchpoints with humanity were going to be a major problem, but purposefully having a butthole felt like a great start.

Now with added genitals, Rania marched on.

The barracks were not fully deserted. Someone was making a speech, on the other side of a rusting quonset hut. Something from the old Camp.

“We are still at the apex of the food chain, I want us to remember that,” a very dry voice said. “Well. You are. Not me. And I know everyone is anxious about what we’re hearing from the rest of the world. But our mission is now more important than ever. The outbreak is here and it will be cured here.”

Rania padded in the other direction. Thinking about it, she decided to reform her toes. They turned out to be essential for grip.

The girls had no idea where Marissa was being kept, but Jenny had been unbothered by that. Her suggestion was to look for high security, or, barring that, to just sniff around. “She’s really something,” Jenny had said. “Succubi aren’t usually supposed to supercharge the libidos of everyone around even in an outdoor area. Or transform others. Marissa is something new...”

She had chewed on that. “Probably,” Jenny had added.

There was a faint scent of cumin from one of the cabins.

This was a raised building on a big concrete base. And it had acquired a new coat of paint at some point. A transformed building, just like all of them. More concerning, there were two knocked out MPV soldiers at the stairs leading up. Their gas masks were cracked and rolled around on the ground, making it look, briefly, like they’d been beheaded.

It was strange to see them looking—human. Outside of Arianne, and bits of Jenny, it had been some time since she’d seen a regular person’s full face. Rania studied the twosome—a square-jawed blonde pushing forty, and a pudgy guy with a pug nose. Humans. Just like she... had been.

There was a growl from inside.

Rania hopped up the steps, losing her humanity in haste. She was a tower of moving goo when she ran in. Inside some sort of laboratory—or, at least, there was a microscope on one table—Marissa was contained behind some heavy plastic sheeting. Or was, as an MPV man without his helmet on had roughly torn through it, panting, his mask off. He’d gotten bunches of the material with his bare hands and ripped it in half.

Rania threw herself on him.

As she did it she thought—what was the plan? Yes, she was invulnerable, if Jenny was right, but that didn’t mean she was strong in any way. She was a slime ball, not known for their muscles. She wasn’t even carrying around any clothes. What was she supposed to do? What was she doing?

The man, feeling the weight of about pounds of slime on him, let out a confused roar. He reached backwards, sinking his hands into her. There was nothing to grab hold of, but that didn’t stop him from groping Rania’s insides.

Rania’s resolve was—where? It wasn’t even clear where her mind was, much less the ability to confront this man. But Marissa’s scent was flowing through, now, a bath of pheromones that clung to her surface. Marissa herself was there, opening the rent in the sheeting with her skinny arms. She’d put up with confinement long enough. She was glorious, and naked, just like Rania. Her tail whipped behind her.

Rania turned back to the problem at hand. Where was she, of all beings, supposed to find determination? All of her was diffuse.

But everyone else had done a lot, while she had laid in her bunk. True, she’d been busy eating her own skeleton, not to mention her nervous system, and her appendix. But she’d done—nothing. Nothing while Marissa was taken, or Sydney clocked over the head, by what appeared to be the same man. She could take down one guy, even if she was an undifferentiated, common, regular slime mold.

Especially if she flowed over his open mouth.

The fight dropped out of the man immediately. Rania thoughtfully left him one open nostril, but the threat was not lost on him. She flowed around him, and suddenly was him, in some way. At least, she had his form inside of her, all of him.

Rania poured herself inside of his clothes, up against his muscles, and came to the realization that this might be fun.

A lot of fun.

It had to be Marissa’s usual influence, but why not? She’d never explored a man’s body before, and now she had every inch of one to herself. Extending herself southward, Rania grabbed onto the man’s butt, and then coyly made her way around to the front. Unsurprising, the man had a very hard erection. Now it was inside of her too, just like the rest of him, and Rania had, in a very roundabout way, finally lost her virginity.

She formed a throat and a mouth on a spare piece of herself. The man was starting to struggle, again, and it was very exciting and fun. Stretching her out like taffy. Sex, for Rania, was going to feel like candy-making.

“Thrust for me,” she whispered, in his ear.

The man obliged. After the first few confused strokes, blindly jerking his hips at the air, Rania realized she might as well do it correctly. She reformed around him, arms and legs, and settled her pussy around his cock. Since the man was playing nice she even let go of his mouth, and then settled two gooey tits right on top of his lips. His eyes had a familiar, dazed look.

“Suck on them,” she told him, and made her nipples longer, for emphasis.

It all felt wonderful, especially once he forced her back against a wall. His dick was hungry inside of her, trembling, and the heat of it especially was magic against her new pseudo-nerves. It occurred to Rania she could make any sort of pussy she wanted, with ridges and folds and all sorts of tricks, the most perfect vagina in the world. Even her first tentative effort made the man grunt and growl, around her teat.

He sped up, and she realized that he was about to cum inside of her.

Something about that sparked a sudden worry—what if he got her pregnant? But just as fast that was part of the fun. Why not? Her new body was—fun. It was true. It was an elastic, spongy, endlessly inventive goo-sac of a body, and it was all hers. She hugged the man tighter. She was the luckiest, most special girl in all of the Camp, and the man was cumming inside of her.

Big jets of white cum spiraled inside of her. The rush sent her over her own, poorly defined edge. All those wriggling sperm, floating around inside of her, hunting, tickling her.... Rania screeched, overcome. And then completely fell apart.. The man nearly slammed into the wall. The goo puddle that was her spread, contented, on the dirty floor.

She was not special. She could be anyone, after all...

“That was fun, right?” Marissa said, peering at her. She idly dipped her finger into Rania goo. “Was that fun?”

* * *

MARISSA 6

Marissa had done a lot of thinking, inside the plastic sheeting. She’d come to a few conclusions.

The most important one was that she just had to feed. She was a succubus. Not a person, not a regular human girl. She was now—and thinking it felt right, felt very good—a predator. She fed on women and men, of all kinds, she sucked up their lust and gave them back big tits and made them hornier, harder, hairier, and there was nothing wrong with that. At all. Maybe a little bit.

In 11th grade she’d made a presentation called SHARKS: VEGAN?

She’d argued with real passion that since a truly vegan shark was possible, it was a moral imperative. Yes, it would be hard on the shark. It would have to be content with chunks of floating tofu in the briny deep. But that did not change its ethical responsibilities.

Jenny had taken the other side of the debate, and had not taken it very seriously. Sharks is sharks was the gist of her bored speech. And she’d lost. After all, Marissa had made an entire powerpoint presentation about dietary options for the modern, forward-thinking shark.

She should’ve listened to Jenny. She was again very hungry. The world was hers to fuck and suck. She was the queen of the ocean or something. The metaphor was a little muzzy. After all, she was rubbing herself a lot.

She was not surprised when the MPV man showed up, the one with the cut in his suit. It was time to expect that the slightest exposure to her blend of hormones would drive anyone wild. How nice, to be a predator where the prey begged for her. Ached to be preyed upon. And how lucky they were that she was so often ravenous.

There’d been two suspicious thumps outside, which Marissa assumed were the guards getting beaten up. A tiny part of her urged Marissa to at least not sit completely spreadeagled, with her pussy on display. Even if she was a predator, she could have a little class. Marissa ignored it.

The man removed his helmet. He’d been infected for all of an hour, and was already undergoing a swift transformation. Red-colored scales were crafting themselves on the underside of his neck. “What did you DO to me?” he said. He was breathing hard—his nose was flattening out, very quickly.

“Lets skip that part,” Marissa said, smiling. “Where you’re all mad. Lets go to the part where you give a cute little moan and fuck me.”

“I’m infected—you... I’ll stop you. I know the cities are overrun. I’ll.. it ends...”

“Yes, yes,” Marissa said. She had been pretty sure she could break loose of her makeshift containment. It was just sheeting and tape, with a few hooks. Desperate stuff. But this was more fun. She dipped her fingers into her slit, and brought her own nectar up to her mouth. Up close even she could smell it—that wonderful blend of a trip to the fabled orient. How lucky her prey was, to get to enjoy it. While she enjoyed them.

She sucked her own finger clean. “Yummy!” she told the man, and winked at him. He’d started to tear at the sheeting, making strangled animal-ish noises. As a thank you she’d suck him off, holding his butt while it quickly added scales and tail. And then a quick fuck to satiate herself. After that, who knew?

At that point Rania had shown up.

A slime girl splurting around the man, and then fucking him senseless, had caught Marissa by surprise. But she could roll with that, too. Double prey.

“Rania, can you pull yourself together around my guy here?” she said. Rania was alternately purple-red and violet-purple, and seemed to like it when Marissa stirred her goopy self with a finger. “Sit on top of him. There you go. Oh, I like your hair. And those tits!”

“I’m... here... uh...” Rania seemed dazed. “to... save you?”

“It’s alright, I know you don’t have like, a brain, anymore,” Marissa said, sympathetic. She could sense her own scent reaching out, towards the two soldiers lying unconscious outside. Changing them. “Just sit on top of him. Just like that.”

Marissa pretended to roll up a sleeve. Then she stuck her hand into what was generally Rania’s mouth, down through a vat of her goo, and all the way to the man’s still-twitching cock. Even after cumming a full load, Marissa could tell he had a lot to give.

“I’m gonna jerk him off through you,” Marissa told her new friend, cheerfully. “I think it’ll be really fun.”

Rania couldn’t say anything. What she used as a mouth was nearly up to Marissa’s shoulder. Which meant she was getting a lot of Marissa’s armpits. Still, she was doing a great job holding herself together. Marissa started to jerk on the new salamander’s cock. It was the most unique handjob anyone had ever gotten.

It was impossible for him to last long, and fascinating to watch the man cum. It joined an existing jet of sperm still floating inside of Rania. Marissa let go, and scooped it out, pulling out a two ropes of very delicious cum. She made sure to look Rania in her hapless eyes while she put it in her mouth. There were still bits of goo attached.

“You taste like jello,” she told Rania, who lost all cohesion, and turned into a puddle, once again.

* * *

“Uhh. Hello,” the dog boy said. “You’re the succubus.”

“I am” Marissa said. She touched at her horns and giggled. They’d escaped the brown cloud of her frizzy hair. She made sure to whip her tail around, too. She was still getting used to being naked all the time. It hadn’t escaped her notice that her wider hips had brushed the door frame, walking in. “I really, really am!”

This was the actual containment area, which explained why hers had been so makeshift and worthless. There were two rows of aluminum cages in one of the long metal huts, and everything was kept rigidly apart. There were complicated air filtration devices set up on the ceiling, and lots of see-through plastic bubbles. The actual lab. And in front of her, a new lab, a male labrador. She immediately wanted to pet him.

“Any idea how to get you off? I mean... out?”

“Uh,” the dog boy wasn’t sure how to process the situation. It didn’t really matter, to Marissa. He’d smell her soon. Very soon. He was a dog. He had a wet, black nose. There were ten of her fellow campers in the room, mostly animalia, with a few mythic, including a majestic minotaur man that barely fit in his cell.

“Don’t tell her,” a gazelle girl said. “And plug your nose. We’re safer in here. Sadly.”

Marissa approached her. The girl had been through a rougher transformation than most. She had broken out in a snout, with her eyes on either side. Feathered blonde hair just didn’t work right on her broad, soft face. Her tail was limp. “Would it really be so bad to get bigger tits?” she said, genuinely curious.

“We were warned about you,” the gazelle said. Her nose twitched. Herbivores used scent a lot. It was all just a matter of time—soon her pussy would be gushing, her tits would be burning, and she’d sink into Marissa’s forgiving arms. But the mistrust still stung.

“Warned—by the people who put you in here? I mean, yes, I’m going to feed on you, and you, and you. You’re going to be so horny you’ll forget your own name. All the girls are gonna get big soft pillowy tits and extra-stupid hips. And you guys are gonna be growl-level horny. You’ll be animals on top of animals. And yes, I’m already planning a big fun gangbang when I let you all out. Like I already picked what cock goes in each pussy. It’s gonna be a big noisy rut and no one is gonna say a single word in any language, because it’ll all be fucking.”

Marissa lost her train of thought. It was all very hot and heavy. And they all looked so delicious. She stroked her tits, trying to recall. It struck her, for the first time, that maybe she, also, was getting a big dose of herself. “ANYWAY,” she said, trying to recover. “Yeah, I’m not exactly human anymore. But that doesn’t mean I’m bad. That’s all. Lets fuck.”

Gazelle girl didn’t look like she was doing so hot thinking, either. She had a big, broad nose now, and was right up against a very sweaty, very warm Marissa. “What’s your name?” Marissa whispered, putting her hand out. The gazelle girl slowly lowered her head, fighting it back with a few jerks, but leaving it, eventually, under Marissa’s hand.

“Penny,” she managed.

“Penny, I’m gonna have your doggo boyfriend over there fuck you in the butt, while I eat you out, okay?”

“Oh-ohhhhhhkay,” Penny said, trembling. “I guess that’s okay.”

“But first you gotta tell me where the key is.”

“The soldiers have it. They don’t keep it in here. That would be stupid.”

“Hmm,” Marissa chewed on this. Thinking critically wasn’t a good use of her new abilities. She had all sorts of inventive ideas for having sex, and very few for anything else. It was too bad Jenny wasn’t around. “Okay, new plan. I’m gonna fuck the minotaur guy over there.”

“Yeah?” Minotaur guy said.

“Uh-HUH! And I think what happens is you get a lil’ more monster-y than you already are? And you’ll have like a burst of strength and be able to break out of the cage?”

She looked around. No one disagreed with the plan. They were mostly doing the thing people did around her, which was to get glassy-eyed and start groping at their own privates. It wasn’t going to help her come up with new ideas and otherwise be real smart. The minotaur at least had made an effort to help with the plan. He’d dropped his tattered, worn-out basketball shorts and stuck his cock through the bars.

“Okay!” Marissa said, pleased. “I think this is gonna work!”

She walked over to the man and gave it a good, welcoming lick. It was nice to handle a dick again. It had been minutes since the last one. Since they were technically in an enemy facility, and pressed for time, she put it in her mouth straightaway. It needed a shower and, if she was being honest, was almost gamey. But it was attached to a powerhouse with long ivory horns. It turned out that succubi didn’t have anything like a gag reflex. Minotaur boy was obviously enjoying himself.

Behind her, Penny the new gazelle slipped her fingers into her slit. There was a girl with a red cockle and beady chicken eyes who soon joined her. And the guys of course were already getting their dicks nice and hard. One stroked too much, too fast, and came all over the facility floor.

“Do you think we can fuck?” she asked her minotaur. His dick was now very high off the ground, and he couldn’t really kneel. Plus his arms couldn’t fit through the bars. But hers could—Marissa put her hands through. His grip was very gentle, although he was panting and snorting, his wet cock twitching. With no effort at all he pulled her up, and even guided her, until she was perfectly positioned to slide right on, and did.

The rest of the prisoners looked impressed. One even clapped.

It was bliss. Marissa made plans while she rubbed up and down on the biggest dick she’d ever fucked. Next she’d fuck the dog boy while the minotaur broke himself out. After that, she could probably suck on someone else’s dick. By that juncture, nearly everyone should be freed, and they could finally get around to the big sticky pile in the middle of the floor. Then, freedom.

And then...?

She paused. And then... what? It was all a mist of sex and hunger. She couldn’t come up with anything else. Sex sharks didn’t need to think. She needed...

Jenny. She really needed Jenny, for these moments.

“Marissa, what are you DOING?” Rania said.

It seemed obvious to Marissa what she was doing—she was suspended four feet off the ground, clinging to the side of a prison cell, getting gloriously fucked by a minotaur’s dick.

Rania was in the doorway, reformed. Just the sight of her made Marissa’s mouth water. There had to be a bunch of gooey treats inside the girl.

“Rania!” Marissa called out, not losing her stroke. “Can you form yourself into a key, and open these locks?”

“I mean—no. Of—umm... course not,” Rania said. She was such a pretty color to look at. Marissa wondered if she knew that she changed color according to her moods. Purple meant ‘very horny,’ she was pretty sure. “That’s crazy. Marissa, ummm... we’re supposed to be escap—”

“Can you form a dick and start fucking the girls?” Marissa interrupted.

They were all curious.

“I mean, y-yeah, obviously I COULD,” she said. Her voice, which should’ve just been a wet burble, nonetheless sounded husky. “But we should... um... e-escape, or...”

An experimental pseudopod started to unfurl itself from Rania’s midsection.

“Can you fuck the girls and then shoot cum from the other guys into them?” Marissa said, genuinely curious. Her minotaur seemed to feel like she was distracted. She gave him a squeeze. This was important.

“I—I guess—”

“Absolutely not,” a clear, unaffected voice said, from right behind Rania. A fully clothed voice. Accompanied by the goblin girl scientist. It was Jenny.