The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Devil Between Us

Chapter Seven

“Ooooooh we’re group project buddies!” Marissa had the loudest whisper that Jenny had ever heard. It could penetrate sound baffling and it defied the science of acoustics. “They finally did it! The madmen! Mad... Mrs. Rance!”

“Mrs. Rance does not care,” Jenny said. “Look, she even put Jeffrey and Sonia together, now they have an excuse to finger each other. The woman is nearing retirement.”

Teachers had not put Marissa and Jenny in the same group, ever. It was possible, Jenny figured, they didn’t know they were avoiding it. Gym teachers probably didn’t need to consciously think—split up the Bigs in basketball. This was the same principle but with the nerdy girls.

“Ooh, fingering,” Marissa said, nodding her head. “The gateway to first base. So, we’re group buddies! Lets bounce ideas off each other!”

She seemed genuinely excited. As ever, it wasn’t clear to Jenny if this was a rivalry or not. Marissa never SEEMED to be competing, she just kept out scoring Jenny by an infuriatingly small but consistent number of points.

“Romeo and Juliet.” Jenny said. She put the book between the two of them. “What’s our theme. OUR theme, Marissa.”

“Eroticism.” Marissa said, promptly. “All the eroticism.”

“Mm. Yes. She’s fourteen, famously.”

“Thirteen,” Marissa said.

“Mmmmmmm. I see.” Jenny tapped the cover with her fingers. She fought down the usual confused annoyance. Marissa made her feel like Salieri to Mozart, but also, at the same time, a Mom. It was a tough mix.

Marissa licked her lips in a way Jenny had memorized, over the years. Next would come her excited shoulder shimmy—and there that was. Her hair glinted under the cheap school lights.

Jenny licked her own lips, self-conscious.

“WHICH we could only pull it off because it’s US,” Marissa said. She opened the book, flipped at random through the pages. As usual, also, she seemed very excited. Infectious excitement was very, very Marissa. “It’s us! Group project! This is epic! Like, actually epic, not fake online epic! We’re both at the peak of our games, no one else can do this!”

“Yes, but...” Jenny wanted to pinch herself. Yes, but. The Jenny part of the Jenny and Marissa story. “...what do you have to say on the subject of EROTICISM, Marissa?”

“Oh ho ho,” Marissa said. She went to the trouble of cracking her knuckles. “Oh, lots, Jenny. Lots.”

* * *

Jenny counted to twenty before running out after Dr. Frees. She was easy to catch up with—short goblin legs. And easy to see in the white labcoat. She’d just yelled at Jenny’s cabin for a loud mutual masturbation session.

“We need to talk,” Jenny said, matching speed. The Camp was very quiet. The only illumination was the moon and the floodlights.

“Oh, another Cabin 3B girl. Elf-type? Very lucky. VERY lucky. You know there are elf girls working as fashion models, selling medical equipment, that sort of work? You really can’t do much better.”

“Thanks. None of my pants fit,” Jenny said. She had already done the stare in the mirror routine and thought—sure. Elf. She was turning into a vaguely defined literary concept. Dr. Frees didn’t stop walking. “Listen. About Marissa.”

“And who is Marissa? We have one hundred and five campers in this wave. By far our most ever.”

“Marissa is the succubus,” Jenny said. “The one you’re hustling to contain.”

That, at least, got Dr. Frees to stop.

It had been obvious to Jenny from nearly the start. She knew Marissa better than the succubus knew herself. And Marissa had added a seductive edge even during the course of the bus ride. She was swaying her hips as she walked, even in the narrow bus walkway. Tossing her hair back, strutting with her back arched just so. Teasing her tongue over her lips.

Jenny had definitely noticed the thing with the lips.

When they’d been delivered their monster binders Jenny had turned to the S-section straightaway. Succubus. They’d printed a biohazard symbol as a watermark. She released an enormously potent pheromone and “interacted” in some unknown way with the virus itself, “boosting its already considerable efficacy.”

For some reason it didn’t seem to affect Jenny herself. Outside of possible feelings she may or may not already have for short brown-haired girls with plush lips.

“What are you going to do to her?” Jenny said.

“Individualized restraint in an airtight environment,” Dr. Frees said. “Study. She is both a threat and an opportunity. A key to developing an actual anti-viral. I was hoping to become a succubi myself when I became this—shortstack.” She wrinkled her nose, unsure of why she was relating all this to a basic camper. Jenny kept her gaze locked on the goblin girl.

“So all that about teaching us to stay people, that was crap. We’re guinea pigs. People have rights, and we have none of that.”

“I meant it all very sincerely!” Dr. Frees said. She had raised her voice, and Jenny didn’t like that. By frowning slightly she got the goblin to drop her tone. “Listen, the virus is spreading—too fast. It has almost certainly mutated. This is not going to be a disease of the unlucky. It is going to be the future of humanity.”

This time she clapped her hands in front of her mouth. Too many words had escaped it.

“Just leave Marissa alone,” Jenny said. “She’s just going to have sex. I’ll keep an eye on her. As usual.”

“No, you don’t get it,” Dr. Frees said. She shook her head weakly. It was hard for her to disagree with Jenny. “This is not some horny girl with a forked tail. She can turbocharge the viral load. All these men and women, primed and sexually charged, it becomes an all-consuming need. A rut. She strips out humanity and installs heat. And she herself will be—taken over by it. It’s the most extreme transformation. Outside of Slime. Slime is an affront to biology.”

Jenny paused to consider this, and Dr. Frees simply—waited. Stood there, mouth parted. She was a busy goblin girl with lots of places to be, and Jenny wasn’t sure why she wasn’t doing them. And why she, herself, felt so certain the very important scientist would wait for her to collect her thoughts.

“Dr. Frees, why are you... a goblin?” Jenny said, tentatively.

“Oh, experimental protocol. Easiest way to get viral load. Directly authorized by the President. I was hoping for more than squat and sexy when I injected myself.”

Again, she came to a halt. “Grab your own tits,” Jenny said. The feeling was getting stronger. Eye contact? Something about eye contact? She hadn’t blinked, come to think of it, in a long time.

The decorated researcher reached underneath her lab coat, and started to rub her own forest-green boobs.

This wasn’t very elvish of Jenny.

“Forget about Marissa. Forget she’s a succubus. Just—leave her alone,” Jenny said. It was hard to come up with commands on the fly. But they were, nonetheless, spilling out of her. She realized she was fingering her ears again. It was nice, watching the girl touch her small round goblin nipples. “And... show up here again. Tomorrow night, same time. You understand?”

“Yes...” Dr. Frees said. Her voice had gradually lost its animation. Now it was reduced to a barren monotone. Possibly because of distraction, from breast massage. Her gaze was still very present, locked in on Jenny’s eyes.

“And... uh...” Jenny couldn’t stop herself from saying it. It was just such a hot premise. “Masturbate yourself to sleep. With a sex toy. You own one, right? Great. Get yourself off in doggy style with one hand on your tits and the other working a vibrator into yourself. I don’t care if that’s not possible as a matter of physics. Now. Put your tits back in and get going.” She was perspiring, and had to wipe the sweat off. Jenny squeezed her eyes shut.

Dr. Frees looked at her, startled, and then made a wooden turn to walk away. Jenny watched her go. Her cheeks were bright-red, and she had to stuff both hands into her butt pocket to keep from rubbing at her super-sensitive ears.

She did allow herself an orgasm in the bathroom, later on. And in total silence, except just one choked gasp. To the image of a naked mottled body trying to grope herself while also on her elbows and knees.

When that was done Jenny flipped through the monster binder. Elves were out. But almost everything was out—the binder made no mention of humanoids with mesmerizing abilities. She’d almost given up when she gave the back quarter of the reference a final look.

There was no entry, exactly. No pictures. It was just a bare paragraph, a placeholder for more information. But it did have a name, and it felt... right.

SIREN.

* * *

She’d just seen Marissa feed in earnest. Jenny prided herself on being phlegmatic, and her ongoing transformation into a Siren had encouraged all those tendencies. Still, a succubus in a feeding rut was a sobering thing to watch. The air itself wavered around her. Jenny had taken it for heat, only to slowly realize that it was the distorting effect of millions of viral particles floating in a haze.

Marissa herself moved like a predator. Fast and certain, going from cock to pussy with certainty and speed. Her friend, who was definitely a virgin three days ago, with the sexual knowledge gleaned from browsing the internet with one eye closed, had lined up eight inches of dick without hesitation. And then just dropped herself on it.

Her sex partners were no less concerning. At least Marissa had some control over her body, if just to efficiently sate a deep-seated hunger. The girls and boy subject to her pheromones were barely present in their own bodies. Viral load called the shots. They spasmed and mewed and moaned. It was like animals, but animals didn’t mate like that, did they? Noisy and histrionic gasping was human, wasn’t it?

But it had shaken Jenny up. When the man came his entire body arched. Jenny didn’t have a view of his eyes, but she would’ve bet they rolled back in his head. A core ethos she had was that anything that felt THAT good was actually really bad for you.

Seeing no other options, she went to the MPV camp.

“I’m here to see Dr. Frees,” Jenny announced. The men nodded, right away. Jenny wasn’t sure what to make of her mind control. She thought it was very likely that the virus was, actually, already inside of the men, responding to something sympathetic in her gaze or in her voice. Or maybe it really was just nanobot pseudo magic. It hardly mattered.

The MPV men and women didn’t react to her walking, unescorted, through their facility. Jenny was too new to Sirenhood to understand any of it, and thinking about it didn’t seem to help. She just felt—dominant. If she walked with confidence and spoke with confidence she was obeyed. And she seemed to be getting stronger. Direct eye contact wasn’t necessary.

She sped up and dug her hands into her hoodie. It showed a lot of midriff—she’d gotten four inches taller. Not too dramatic in a world of Onis and Centaurs, but she wasn’t done growing. Dr. Frees had her own cabin, a repurposed part of the administrative area, with a lock on the door. The goblin was seated, kicking her feet over the side of the bed.

Jenny paused in the doorframe. Partly as experiment—she gave no commands, made no directives. She hadn’t given any ridiculous instructions. Nonetheless Dr. Frees had not raised any alarm, outside her presence, or apparently even recognized any conflict between her job and her actions.

She just obeyed Jenny.

It felt good.

“Lick me out,” Jenny said. Her little slave hurried to comply.

The morality of it wasn’t great, but this WAS her captor. And Jenny really, really needed it. Even with her apparent Marissa-immunity, Sirens needed regular stimulation. She’d fought an urge to command all day long. Her entire Cabin was full of girls with tongues—kitty tongues, bunny tongues, even jelly tongues. Goblin tongues were small but very enthusiastic, and Dr. Frees sunk her whole face between Jenny’s legs. She pulled up her dress and spread her legs not quite enough. It made the goblin have to squeal and push to get at her pussy, and it was delightful.

“Lick!” she said, annoyed. Her scientist redoubled her efforts. Her feet tried to push into the old timbers, and kept slipping. Her ears wobbled. Finally she found her rhythm, and Jenny changed tacks, squeezing her thighs together. Dr. Frees was pinned, and had no options but to work her mouth as hard as she could. Her arms hung limp underneath her.

Jenny blinked, and her treacherous brain substituted a fluffy pile of brown hair between her legs, a pile of tits and ass roiling with the most wonderful scent Jenny had ever experienced....

When she came she squirted right into Dr. Frees’ mouth. The woman collapsed as soon as she relaxed her grip on her head.

Jenny examined her body, as soon as she recovered. At least her orgasms didn’t leave HER a quivering wreck for long stretches. “I don’t think the designer had any idea what he was doing with Siren,” she said, disgusted. “He just quit on us, and I have to live with it.”

“Sorry,” Dr. Frees gasped. She’d dumped all her top-secret findings into Jenny’s lap. Not that “the virus was manmade” was any surprise.

“Scales AND wings,” Jenny said, shaking her head. They were just a silvery sheen across her thighs, and stopped above her knees. They felt almost like skin, just a little cold. On her back she had the start of a pair of wings, but, again, vestigal. Half-hearted. “Scales and wings. And then elf ears and I’m tall. Complete mess. I’m half-done.”

“Sorry... sorry...” Dr. Frees said. She wobbled around, before falling onto the floor.

“You may play with yourself while you talk,” Jenny said. She was not an unkind master. “But tell me what’s going on.”

This was her third trip to see Dr. Frees.

“I can’t stop the other two,” Dr. Frees said. “They’re going to crack down. They’re scared, very scared. They know its pointless. What’s going on—its exponential, now. Everyone will be a chimera in a few months. They think they can isolate the new strain here, study it. Beat it into submission.”

She paused. Jenny regally gave her permission to continue speaking.

“I think maybe—we can come to an agreement?” Jenny’s juice dripped down the girl’s chin. “You DO want to be cured, right? Is it so bad if we TRY? I was five foot five and so hot. I had perfect skin. I wasn’t this—little freak.” She rubbed at her tits as she talked. Hard green nipples. Jenny thought about ordering her to dive back in.

“Do you think I’M a freak?” Jenny said.

“I—” Dr. Frees took stock, and went silent. Jenny chewed on a lip. It had been an honest question.

“I’ll think about it,” she said, standing up. “Oh. Our mutual succubus friend got at one of your people. In the abandoned shower. You might want to check in on them.”

* * *

She’d slept with Kaye, a reptile girl in Cabin 7A. And only a little. It had been a busy night—she’d been up until three or four, organizing. And getting eaten out.

The crocolady shifted against her. It was unclear if her blood actually ran cold, but she definitely enjoyed a cozy snuggle with a Siren. Jenny ran her hand down the girl’s ridges. She’d sampled the full range of the Camp’s reptilian offerings. Snake, frog, and now crocodile. Or maybe alligator, she didn’t know, and neither did Kaye.

It wasn’t like she, herself, wasn’t scaly. The physical changes had slowed down. Jenny was over six feet tall and still learning to appreciate the new view. Looking down into cleavage was fun. Her wings were sad squawky appendages, and they kept her from sleeping on her back, but they tucked back against her shoulderblades and were easy to ignore. Shimmering silver scales covered her inner thighs and formed a ridge up to her hip bones. And generally she was pretty hot.

The only issue was that she’d also received a big transformative dose of guilt. Basically, she couldn’t seem to stop herself from stuffing girl’s faces between her legs. Making them, forcing them. It was very dubious consent under the best of circumstances. And she just couldn’t give it up.

Jenny told herself that this was in their best interests. And a lot of the girls gave lousy head. The panther girl in Cabin 1Z—Jenny couldn’t recall her name—was a predator forced into a prey role, and still getting used to elongated canines. She’d actually nipped Jenny’s thighs, and drawn blood.

“Mmmm,” Kaye said, settling in closer. Drawing on her warmth. She had nothing on Mandy, who had a literally forked tongue. Jenny had really liked Mandy. Smooth snake curves, good at hugs. But better than Alyssa, who was some sort of cockroach, at best a beetle, and had approached Jenny’s pussy with a sort of new proboscis. True, she had turned out to be wildly good with it. But it was not the best mental image, even now.

And each time, each girl, had eventually, inevitably, spent time as Marissa, inside her head.

The MPV soldiers were stationed right outside. All the cabins had been well-prepared by the time of the raid, and only a few of the more wild-spirited girls and boys had gotten caught out. Every building was barricaded. The kitties had formed a mobile intelligence brigade. It was all coming together, under her... leadership.

Or, relentless mind control. One of the two.

Jenny knew how good she had it. For one thing, she could still wear a wristwatch. She’d gotten it from Caleb, currently a frog boy, who couldn’t keep it on his soggy wrist. It shone in the dark: 5:45 a.m. She’d been awake for awhile.

Despite meeting, seducing, and controlling nearly two dozen girls over the course of one virginity-bursting night, Jenny was feeling lonely. That was the thing about being at the top.

She forced herself to be honest. She missed Marissa. Marissa, agent of sexual chaos. Antagonist of everything she was going for. The frightening harbinger of unstoppable lust and very big tits. All the girls Jenny had—dealt with—were transformed, and pretty horny, but they were still people after her—suggestions. They were more than mewing, trembling balls of hormones.

Maybe. Unless it was just her controlling them not to be. Who knew?

Kaye shifted, and Jenny winced. These were not scales. They were bony plates. Jenny had been half-afraid the girl would revert to alligator instinct, and try a death roll out on her clit.

She’d really, really tried not to have sex. But it just—had to happen. They looked at her, and held their breath. Mouth parted. All the same, whether it was mouse or tigress. And Jenny just had to have it, had to order it on their knees... Had to.

She rolled out of bed softly. Kaye deserved to sleep in. She’d spent all yesterday changing the shape of her pupils. The rest of the cabin slumbered. If Marissa was there, they’d all be daisy chained, ass to snout. They’d be even more voluptuous and big-boobed versions of themselves. If Marissa was there. And she wasn’t. Which meant Jenny, the responsible one, had to find her.

Jenny opened the door. The MPV soldiers looked at her, and she glared at them. As strong as she’d gotten, her abilities were still really one-on-one. But two scared men, that wasn’t really a problem either.

“Kiss,” she told them, and brushed past without even looking to see if they did it. It would be easy to find Marissa. Just find the ongoing chaos, and, if there wasn’t any, that area could be crossed off the list.

* * *

Jenny watched the entire drawn out process of Marissa-theft. She experienced it as a range of emotions and conflicting feelings, and a major one was: yes. Okay. Makes a certain sense.

That was across the entire period of her kidnapping. First the MPV staffers—those few that remained—had come into the Camp from an unexpected direction. They’d tried to maintain stealth in their ballooned-out moon suits, their hi-vis hats. Jenny had clocked their intent right away, and had been unsurprised when they’d emerged holding a half-naked Marissa, one man on each limb. Which meant her pussy was squirming around, just out there, leaking more sex fuel all over her Camp.

Her former schoolmate had hit on a general wardrobe of cut-off t-shirt, showing a lot of titties top and bottom, and absolutely naked from the waist down. No underpants, no skirt, no nothing. Jenny disliked how she’d gotten used to it. Having your vagina out wasn’t great for the other Campers either, who at least had fur as quasi-clothes, or more bushy tails, or newly configured hips. Marissa just apparently liked the breeze on her privates.

It was probably some Succubus thing, Jenny recognized. The entire thing about being a Succubus was wafting her potent sex drugs all over as wide an area as possible. Including her entire Camp. And that had been, ultimately, very frustrating.

She’d used Marissa juice to chase the entire MPV out of the Camp. Her intelligence team—shortly before devolving into general orgy—had reported that most had fled the area. They’d taken off their helmets and their government-issue uniforms and gone down the road. Jenny was sure they were all infected, and would spend that walk adding new tails, or becoming a kind of sexy bear, or an anubis. And the city itself, once they made it there, would greet them with dryads and gargoyles. The important thing was, they were gone.

Then the Camp would be—hers. A new model of viral-afflicted cooperation. Jenny had mostly used Dr. Frees for information, and for her tongue, but she still believed in the doctor’s overall mission. All of them had to learn to live, actually live, with their new bodies. They’d have committees to go hunting, and others for sanitation. Privately she’d named the Camp, Zootopia II.

Instead it was all sex, all orgy. All succubus.

Marissa’s soaked and now dirty panties had been taken around and used as potent aphrodisiacs. But even without them immediately nearby, her pleasant miasma covered the land. They were all soaked in it, breathing it, excited by it. Not reduced to a true, grunting rut, it was true, but reduced to base urges. Everyone was FUCKING.

“You can CERTAINLY carry me in a better way than this!” Marissa shouted, indignant. “This is the worst possible way to carry someone. Even slinging me over your back would be better.”

There was that perfectly seductive voice. Jenny inhaled. Marissa was not particularly close by, but nonetheless the ever-present element of her herbs and spices had redoubled.

Jenny sat, by herself, at the Cabin 3B lunch table. By turning her neck to the left she could watch about hundred plus creatures going at it. It was funny to remember that they’d generally stiffened, afraid, at the possibility of impregnating Berenice. Now the squirrel girl was spattered with jizz from a dozen species.

They were all experimenting with their tails. Only Marissa had one that actually worked as a sex object, but that wasn’t stopping anyone. It was delightfully tattoo to rub a new tail in someone’s genitals, and they all were. Especially the canine component. They had shaggy, wagging tails, and they were very happy. Girl after girl was lined up to shove it in their nethers.

So much for civilization. Food was provided by the bags of centaur oats. Or grass—the herbivores were just outright eating grass and leaves. The cow girl in particular had made a fetish out of it. She was conspicuously bent over near the athletic field, where the grass was high, taking big mouthfuls of plants with her tail held high in the air. The boys were having a ton of fun with her.

Everyone was having a lot of fun. Except her. And Marissa.

“They took Marissa,” Laney said, jogging over. Even on other girls, Jenny could scent that distinctive dried-herb scent .Even on Berenice, who used cum as a lather. “Completely stole her. Took our succubus.”

Arianne galloped up as well, and then the others—Berenice and Josie. Most of Cabin 3B, reunited. All fully transformed women, now.

“I was wonder—I was worried about that,” Jenny said, temporizing. She could just have Dr. Frees keep her under surveillance. Was that so bad? Keep her from messing up a delicate situation? It was hard, mind contro—PERSUADING an entire Camp to do things correctly.

“WE SHOULD’VE GUARDED HER,” Josie growled. She slammed a fist into the table, and there was a crack. “WE FUCKED UP.”

“All we need to do is make a hole in their suits, right?” Laney said. She unveiled a newly grown set of claws. “Check these out. They go in and out. I’m Wolverine!”

“I’m bigger than they are. And Cyrus will help. We’re cavalry,” Arianne said. She stamped each of her four feet, in turn.

“I can... distract them?” Berenice said. She WAS distracting. She’d walked over with a boy in tow, a reedy boy who was possibly some sort of tree spirit. He looked like a woody marsh. She was still rubbing his thin, long dick.

“I’m not sure she needs our help,” Jenny suggested. “Although... thinking out loud... I mean, Laney, she’s the reason your tail keeps getting stuck in your butt. She gave you a cat wagon. And Arianne, I know its hard to gallop with that chest... Berenice, you might have more square inches free of boy spunk. Marissa is a LOT.”

They all looked at her, confused.

“I mean, we’re all a LOT,” Berenice said, gesturing at herself with her one free hand. The boy gave a warning grunt. “Oh, hold on a second.” She lowered her broad bunny knees to the ground, and opened her mouth.

“Yeah, I mean, except for you, Jenny, we all got hit pretty bad by MPV,” Arianne said. She had picked up more horse gestures than she probably knew, like tossing her hair back. Her ears tended to whicker. “Marissa’s doing her best. And I don’t mind the boobs, if that’s really what she gave us. If I got bigger horse hips than the average I haven’t noticed.”

“Do you think you did?” Laney said, interested. Meanwhile, their rabbit friend was getting a facial, and enjoying herself.

“I doubt it,” Arianne said, trying to look back at her own big butt. “I’m not sure horses even have unusually big asses. I definitely feel, you know, solid back there. But is it particularly big? I don’t know.”

“I’m in a ten-partner polycule,” Laney said. “Josie is enormous.”

“I’M BIG AS HELL,” Josie agreed.

“So yeah. And I, personally, owe Marissa. No big deal if she makes us want to have a lot of sex. I went to summer camp, normal summer camp. Arts and crafts and color wars weren’t any better. Why not, have a bunch of sex?”

There was a bunch of nods, and Jenny thought: No. You don’t understand. I know perfectly well what it means to become a horrible mind controlling monster. I know what its like to make other people into your playthings. But, unlike Marissa, I did something with it. And you’d know that if there were just one, maybe two of you, and you could just look in my eyes and...

The thought trailed off. But Jenny had already had it.

“Alright, alright,” she said. She waved her arms. “Alright. I get it. We’ll save the big spewing succubus. Our good friend Marissa, the one who gave Arianne the biggest horse butt I’ve ever seen, and I, you may not know this, used to watch the Kentucky Derby every year.”

* * *

MARISSA 7

“An orgy during a prison break,” Jenny said. “Amazing. Marissa, you never disappoint. And with them still in their cells.”

“Well, to be fair, to me, we didn’t have the key,” Marissa said. She felt a little hurt by Jenny’s disdain. It had taken some ingenuity to have sex with a guy inside of a cage. “I would’ve let them out first if I could’ve.”

“Please dismount while you’re talking to me,” Jenny said, very cool.

“I don’t think I can do that, Je—oh. Oh, okay. He’s cumming. It’ll just be a second, he’s cumming in me. There we go, let it all out.” She tried to rub her minotaur’s chest, and could just place a few fingers through the bars, enough to barely rub his brown-haired chest. The man had buckets and buckets for her. He had clearly been pent up for far too long.

“Good boy!” Marissa said, pleased. Behind her, the dog man, still stuck in his own cage, let out a low whine of disappointment. That should’ve been his ‘good boy’.

“Marissa, we’re leaving, its a prison break, we need to do the breaking part,” Jenny said. She was, unlike so many others, fully clothed. A long blue dress with a jean jacket, and she even wore shoes. Marissa was barefoot and mostly naked.

“What about—” Marissa pointed to everyone still trapped. “They’re all horned up and have nowhere to go.”

“Yes, they’re horned up, because of YOU,” Jenny said. Her patience seemed to be at an all-time low. “This is actually a problem that you created, so its not really a problem I need to fix. The plan is to wait for the remaining MPV operatives to realize they need to leave, and then we let everyone out.”

“Can you... ummm... fuck us first? Please?” the gazelle girl said. She was trying to make her voice seductive, although it came out as a needy squeak. And she was pressing her pussy as hard as she could through the bars. “Just a few licks at least?”

“I think there’s been enough pussy-licking,” Dr. Glocken said. He probably meant to sound menacing. And he was holding a gun. At his side was Dr. Frees, wringing her small hands, and Dr. Hunt behind them, as wooden as ever.

The minotaur’s cock flopped out of Marissa.

“Outside. Succubus, try not to leak on the floor. Even bleach doesn’t get it out. Siren, eyes on the floor.”

“Siren?” Marissa said.

She looked over at Jenny, who had her arms folded, and didn’t seem impressed by the sidearm. Perhaps because Rania had splashed and slid over at the approach of the scientists. She was now a doorframe, right behind them. A goo-ey ace in the hole for them. Also, gun aside, there was just less threat in three scientists, than a bunch of armed paramilitary men.

“A dangerous, mind-controlling, endlessly-ravishing monster, and also a succubus. Just our luck,” Dr. Glocken said. Although bulky and fully filling the doorway it was obvious he was very uncomfortable with the situation. Rule one of firearms, even Marissa knew, was to keep them pointed in a consistent direction. And his big orc finger was struggling to fit against the trigger.

“Do you even have any soldiers left?” Jenny said.

“We do not,” Dr. Hunt said, poking his forested head through. “They are either rolling on the ground with each other, or bolted, or both. You two are quite a team.”

“We’re not a team,” Jenny said.

“So what do Sirens do?” Marissa said. She climbed down from the cage and stood next to her friend. Her friend with the perfect blonde hair, the cleared-up complexion, the long ears. “Jenny?”

“Mind controllers. They make other people have sex with them. But, unlike you, on an individualized basis.” Dr. Glocken said. He gave Dr. Frees a nudge. She had seaweed-colored cheeks, these days, but found a way to blush through them. “She compromised our operation right away with our third team member. I should’ve realized. Dr. Frees seemed too happy.”

“Go ahead and shoot,” Jenny said. She raised her arms. “Rid the world of two monsters. It’ll be a good start.”

“Whoa-ho-ho,” Marissa said. “You’re a SIREN? Aren’t they fish girls? Or are they bird girls?”

“A little of both,” Jenny said, not turning to look at her.

“And you—had sex with the goblin girl?”

“Third base,” Jenny said, as Dr. Frees stared at the ground, both humiliated and double-mind-controlled. “I have a lot of new, embarrassing urges. I’m sure you can relate. I’ve been trying to get them out as efficiently as I can, and without using more people than I have to.”

Marissa faced her. The difference in height was now permanent. She’d always be looking up at Jenny. And Jenny would always be looking, down her nose, at Marissa’s impressive cleavage. Which she was staring at, very openly. A glob of minotaur cum ran down Marissa’s leg.

“Why didn’t you just tell me? We could’ve just gotten our urges out on each other!” Marissa said. “We didn’t have to fuck up anyone else!”

It seemed incredibly obvious to her. And, from Jenny’s stunned, poleaxed look, not at all to her.

“This is our thinking as well,” Dr. Glocken said. He kept blinking—Marissa figured, to break any mind control Jenny could offer. “We just want you two. Two of the most dangerous monsters, from the same classroom? You will get in my Fiat, we will drive to a different laboratory, I don’t care how far we have to go, Dr. Hunt, I know what you heard on the radio. I do not care. You two can do whatever mutually acceptable lust maintenance you require. And then we’ll, scientifically, FINALLY—”

“Boo,” Rania said, from next to his ear.

She’d reformed behind him, and to his right. As big as she could, with large bubbles inside of herself, to add volume.

Dr. Glocken reared backwards and shot her three times in the face. Dr. Frees hit the ground. Dr. Hunt began the laboriously process of turning around. Marissa squeezed Jenny’s hand. After a second, Jenny squeezed back.

Rania hit the Orc in the face.

She’d thoughtfully caught the bullets with her mouth, to prevent any possible ricochet. They floated, suspended, inside of her face. The punch came from Rania’s right, and probably should not have felled an entire adult Orc. But it did dislodge his facemask, which meant the punch came accompanied by a stiffening burst of Marissa. He took a deep breath.

“Felt good though,” Rania said, pointing to the bullets bobbling around near her eyes. “Jenny, Marissa, you hold the gun and—oh.”

The two of them were kissing. Marissa’s bat wings took the opportunity to, finally, poke through on her upper back. Luckily Rania found the key, and Dr. Frees opened the locks, before too long. Everyone was so horny they were trying to fuck the iron bars.