The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Devil Between Us

Chapter Eight

It was a perfect match—Josie had a lot of energy to work out, and Rania loved to be a punching dummy. She formed herself into a purple cylinder. Josie had lugged over a cracked concrete planter to affix herself to. Then Josie beat the goo column until she puddled, moaning.

“DID YOU SLEEP HERE, WAITING FOR ME?” Josie thundered. The Campers had a deal with her—she could thunder as loud as she wanted, but not until six a.m.

“You used the left hook more,” Rania said, briefly feminine. She was getting better and better at reshaping herself, although her voice would always sound like it was partially generated by a rubber band. “Do it again.”

“PERVERT,” Josie said, and settled into her stance. She faked left and led with her right. Her marshmallow-y sparring partner let out a choked, ecstatic moan. Josie knew, from experience, that this would be a relatively normal moment for the day. She closed and unleashed a flurry of body blows. Stress unknotted from her back. From the far side of the camp Levi, their rooster boy, uncorked his trumpet, and woke everyone else up.

“Faster—harder—” Rania said, briefly forming a mouth. Josie shook her head. She wasn’t really sure if Rania could see, when she was sans eyeballs. At any rate, another round of strikes made Rania reel backwards, reduced to a fluttering car dealership inflatable.

They could prolong the session for a long time—and Rania would absolutely make it worth Josie’s while to do so—but it was going to be a really busy day. Josie stuck a single finger out and jabbed it right through her friend’s semi-permeable skin. The surprise sent her training buddy over her edge. Rania lost cohesion, rippling and wobbling, sounding not unlike a whoopie cushion.

“BIG DAY,” Josie said, as explanation. And she was in charge of most of it.

The kitchen staff was already at work. A full resorting by diurnal/nocturnal cycles had helped—they’d turned Cabin 6F into a fully day-sleeping complement. Their only bat girl. Riviera the Raccoon. And a number of others with newly keen night-time eyes. They did prep and set up for the early risers.

Arianne and Cyrus galloped by. Arianne had taken to wearing Cyrus’ awful anime t-shirts, which Josie took as a sign of their engagement. She wore his OVER 9000 t-shirt willingly, in front of others. Josie smacked her ass as she went by. Arianne nearly lost her step—probably a sign that she had been at it with Cyrus, rather than Josie’s too-strong tap.

“BREAKFAST IN FIVE MINUTES,” Josie called out. The kitchen staff redoubled their efforts. Josie had gotten a lot done that way—if a seven foot something Oni girl with barn door muscles said something was going to happen in five minutes, it tended to happen. “AND THEN PACK UP. WE ARE LEAVING.”

Camp was, she had decided, officially over.

* * *

There had been a leadership void with Jenny gone. Josie had surprised herself by filling it. Really surprised herself. In retrospect, someone who could bend a basketball hoop to the ground, and who naturally roared, had automatic leadership qualities. With the horn she even naturally pointed the way.

She was anxious to get home. Dad was certain to be pleased. Josie was the third of three girls. Shauna had built herself on Disney princess and princess-adjacent material. Colleen had been born sullen. Josie had been the only one willing to sit and watch football games, which meant she was dad’s favorite. But she’d caught his look—was she really, REALLY enjoying a mid-November Vikings game? Or was she the one who would politely wear a hat he put on her?

Josie was the one who people forgot about. Dad had returned from many parent-teacher conferences and reported: no conference. They’d struggled to find anything to say about her at all. More than once they’d launched in on her as a type instead of a person, because that was easier. Soft-spoken. Girl who sat in the back. Then she’d put on about one hundred eighty pounds of muscle and was pretty sure she could play tight end. Maybe even Dad’s old position on the D-line. Assuming they could put a secured cork on the business end of her horn.

Assuming Dad was alright.

“NINE A.M.!” Josie hollered, to the breakfast crowd. “WEAR SHOES IF YOU HAVE THOSE KIND OF FEET!”

The Campers had slowed down on the all-out breeding frenzy, but they were still a horny bunch. There was a lot of interest in exploring physical limits. Samuel, for example, was made out of rock. But he could be paired with Caleb—frog man—for necessary lubricant. Berenice had described it as “having sex with the statue of liberty, but in a good way.”

Their mutual bunny sat in triumph. Over the previous week she had successfully had sex with every single one of the Campers. Many of them, many times. Apparently Cabin 8Y had hosted a going-away party that well over half of the Camp had attended, and which had united the Animal, Mineral, and Plant kingdoms in a daisy chain of forbidden sexual congress. Josie had skipped it. She’d been conquest one hundred and five, but she was more or less monogamous, the past several days.

Her partner was on top of Cabin 3B, stretching her wings, and prepping for Flight School.

None of them had flown, really flown. They were: a chicken, penguin, harpy, rooster, and Jessie was some sort of ostrich or emu. Something with a big neck. It was more of a therapy group than actual flight, although, also, their rooster made a point out of having rooftop sex. Generally they admired each other’s wings. But there was some good gliding going on.

Sydney came around. When she flew her face was hawk-like, intent. She could do three circles around Cabin 3B before coming to rest. On lap two Josie plucked her out of the air and swung her up. Sydney drew her legs up just in time, and plopped right into Josie’s face. They’d been working on that move. A satisfying amount of Harpy boob landed in Josie’s eyes.

“GOOD AERIALS,” she rumbled. They’d gotten close after Sydney’s concussion, and then even closer. Combined, they were an average human height and weight.

“You almost STABBED me!” Sydney complained, yanking on Josie’s horn. They were both aware how good that felt. She had, actually, stabbed Sydney, just once. By accident. But Sydney had proclaimed it proof she was “still tough” and seemed pleased by it, overall.

Cabin 3B was now fully feline. Almost everyone else had vacated, and the cats had moved in. It smelled like cat musk. The kitties were almost all in there, lounging on the top bunks.

“WELL?” Josie said. Sydney had hopped around, to ride on her shoulders. They were getting around that way more and more.

“Still nothing,” Laney said. She was at the exact center of a spiral of kitties. They’d pushed two bunks together and, outside of the Puma girl, sprawled in a heap. A tawny blend of bodies. In the usual gloom of the dorms there was just enough light to see some ruffled fur, and a few pairs of half-lidded eyes. And, in the very middle, very cozy, was Laney. “Nothing since that big roar on AM yesterday.”

No one’s phone got any reception. But they had several radios, taken from the abandoned MPV camp. There was just—no one to listen to. The stations were all static. And they should’ve been broadcasting, even that far in the woods.

“I THINK WE GO ANYWAY,” Josie said, to a chorus of cat nods.

Dr. Glocken had taken the only satellite phone with him, when they’d kicked him out. But Dr. Frees had confirmed—it had all gone feral, out there. Whatever the world was, now, it contained other Onis and probably many kitties and, no doubt, harpies just like the one she’d gotten her hands on.

Dad was gonna flip. Not just a girlfriend but one with hollow bones.

“I’LL GET THE FEARSOME TWOSOME,” Josie said. “COME OUT IN TEN OR YOU’RE ALL GETTING BATHS.”

“Boooo,” Laney said. “No baths!”

“Are you, what, licking yourselves clean?” Sydney said. She’d already ducked down low. There was no guarantee that a distracted Oni, full of leadership concerns, would remember about doorframes.

“I mean... collectively. Yes,” Laney said. There was a ripple of purr-chuckles from the cats. “Gets the job done. We’ll be out there. Don’t say the B-word again.”

“BAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH,” Josie roared, just to get the hisses, and because she knew Sydney would like it. A girlfriend, her! Josie still struggled to believe it. She’d always figured her relationships would be on screens, with yearn-heavy fan fiction. And now she had her own mythological creature to toss around.

Outside, Arianne and Berenice had the Campers lining up. The two worked well together—Berenice had that personal touch that came from individually fucking and sucking every single Camper, and Arianne had a mean kick.

They had spent the past several days making clothes. Josie wasn’t sure if that was necessary. In the darkest part of the night, wings and talons sprawled on top of her, she pictured their arrival into a cataclysm of tooth and fang. She just had to hope—they, at the Camp, had made it work. Surely everyone else could to.

Right?

At any rate, they’d all be wearing hats on the journey, to ward off the sun. There’d been an entire shed full of MPV outfits, and they’d patched together the dark greys and blues to fit just about everyone. Tianne, their spider girl, had been pressed into thread duty, with only a little reluctance. She’d dealt with it by telling everyone that silk production used her butt muscles, “so this is basically spider poop.”

“Hup hup! Camp is over! We are going BACK to civilization!” Berenice said, clapping her hands together. She’d customized a hat, and stuck her ears through it. “I gotta find a CVS and take a pregnancy test!”

“IT’LL BLOW UP,” Josie called over, as Sydney chortled. She was rewarded with two rabbit middle fingers.

They even had a dozen former MPV staffers, current Campers, in their midst. Men and women who had gotten a little too much Marissa at some point, and were left behind, in all the rush. They’d kept to themselves over in Dorm 9K, and, transformed, were hard to pick out from the general fur and fang vibe. Especially now that everyone was sporting MPV apparel. Berenice had gone through and proclaimed them all “adequate lovers,” which counted for a lot.

Which meant there were only three Campers left to worry about. Josie paused at the wooden gates. She had some natural immunity, but Sydney didn’t.

“Toss me!” her harpy proclaimed. They’d experimented with this a lot. The best toss was a shot put, both hands on Sydney’s feather-light body, and throwing her directly into the wind. The key was to unfurl her beautiful brown-gold wings at the peak of the throw. Sydney caught the breeze, and brought herself back around, high over the lunch tables. She even risked a few flaps.

Which left Josie alone with the two beasts.

Dr. Frees was already set to go. She’d packed all her scientific gear into two enormous duffels. She’d insisted on sticking close to their Siren/Succubus combo. Josie doubted she’d gotten much science done. High-pitched goblin cackling could occasionally be heard from inside the Camp. She definitely had even bigger gobbo tits than before. But she had blood samples strapped to her chest, in a bandolier, and seemed reasonably with-it.

“They’re getting ready,” the Doctor said. For once she seemed her age—a middle-aged scientific professional—and not just a green-skinned sex toy.

“LEARN ANYTHING?” Josie said, striding by. She’d already started to pick up on characteristic notes of cinnamon and allspice, in the air.

“About Succubi? A little. About myself? A little more,” Dr. Frees said. She’d ditched the lab coats. She managed a tired thumbs-up.

The dangerous duo were in the farthest corner. They’d set up in Dr. Glocken’s former residence, and had set up signs on the outside. Specifically, Marissa had set up the signs. “BEWARE: STINKY SEX BEASTS” read the first one, and, then, “YOU ARE NOT ODYSSEUS”. And a final “HERE THERE BE SLUTS”. All written with black marker on the back of scientific papers.

Josie felt sweat on her brow, and had to stop herself from wiping. Good way to stab herself on her own horn. Oni immunity wasn’t THAT strong, especially after Marissa had marinated the place for a week. “GIRLS, COME ON.”

“You can leave us here,” Jenny said, not for the first time. She wore black pants and a white t-shirt, salvaged from the vanished MPV men, and looked fantastic. She’d pulled her blonde hair back in a ponytail. She stood in the open doorway.

“NO. TOO MANY FERAL MPV STAFFERS AROUND,” Josie said. “ALSO CABIN 3B SOLIDARITY.”

“It’ll be fine!” Marissa said, bouncing out. Marissa wobbled more than anyone besides Rania. She was a piece of chocolate cake, and she looked delicious. She wore a t-shirt, just like Jenny, but that showed off a lot more boob and plenty of midriff. And for some reason she’d rigged a piece of cut-off tarp around her waist as a skirt. Josie had no idea why. “We’ll just run around when the wind changes! It’ll be fun! We’re playing the upwind game.”

It wasn’t like she’d been alone, or at all hungry. Nearly everyone had made the trek to the dangerous girl treehouse, men and women. It came with a cost—emerging considerably more buxom, and in a particularly primal horny rut for at least twenty-four hours—but it was really fun. And Marissa had snacks for everyone. “You’re a snack for me, so there’s snacks for you!” she’d told them.

Josie had not gone. An enormous muscle girl in a breeding frenzy seemed risky. And besides, her preferred type was more flighty.

“WE WANT YOU TO COME,” Josie said. She wiped her nose. Marissa was looking more and more delectable. “JUST... BRING THE HAZMAT SUITS FOR WHEN WE ROAST MARSHMALLOWS TOGETHER.”

“Hopefully they have succubus diapers by now, back in town,” Jenny said.

“Ooh, they’ll make my ass look extra big!” Marissa said, pleased. She bounced back inside.

“But... really,” Jenny insisted, once the succubus was back inside. Her eyes shone. Even Josie couldn’t stop a mild trill of fear, looking at her gaze. Dr. Glocken had been marched off that way, with Jenny’s monotone echoing in his head. It was scarier than Marissa’s horny scent. And Jenny knew it. “Maybe it’s better if we don’t go.”

“We’ll keep an eye on each other,” Marissa said, reappearing. She’d tried to put a hat on her curls, and it was nearly springing off. “As usual. My bounty is as boundless as the sea, right? Right? Right baby????”

“Yeah. Okay,” Jenny relented. “The more I give to thee. Fine. We’ll go.”

“Great!” Marissa beamed, mostly at Jenny. But she had plenty to give to Josie, who was feeling increasingly warm unsteady. “All those delicious morsels for us. I rope them in, you pin them down. Josie, you’re first.”

“OKAY,” Josie said. She forced herself to take a step back, and then another. It smelled so good. She tried to think of beating wings and yellow talons, and made her big body turn around.

It helped that Marissa wasn’t even looking at her, and neither was Jenny. Jenny had leaned down for a kiss.

THE END