The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diary of a Hypnotist

Karen’s Obsession:

Karen admits her pathology obsession with the Hypnotist’s cock.

I spend a lot of time reminiscing about Alexa and Clara. The time I spent practicing as a therapist started out stiflingly rote, with a tragically generic clientele, but through perseverance I gradually worked out a more pleasant routine. My hypnosis business had the appeal of being economical for patients. I charged more for individual sessions, but promised solutions in a finite amount of time rather than the never-ending maintenance of more ‘legitimate’ psychological help. Even so, being right over a yoga studio, and with both of us sitting on top of a tarot house, I felt I was losing potential customers.

I managed to overcome my client crisis with a bit of strategy. In the course of their treatment, patients would be ‘encouraged’ to recommend my services to their acquaintances, specifically those of the beautiful and female persuasions. So after three months, 90% of my clientele was gorgeous specimens with nice asses, weighty tits and generous curves.

Naively I thought that I was set with a neverending supply of very pleasing business. I would continue to meet beautiful girls, brainwash them, fornicate with their three holes, and solve their problems in whatever manner I saw fit. Afterall, professionalism is a priority. However, it was not to be, and thus my propensity for remembering that lesbian couple. They were the first and sadly the last. In a comical twist of fate, a tragedy not even of my own making, I had to close the business. I finished the sessions I had pending at my clients’ houses out of a sense of duty, but my days as a faux therapist were done.

Now is not the time to worry over the trivial issues of the past. I had just gotten up and Hannah is still lying on the bed. Her ass must be burning like hell from what we did last night. She has on a pair of cat ears I asked her to bring in a suitcase stuffed full of goodies. We had argued, and could find no better way to resolve our dispute than by fucking like animals. This morning I fondly recall the way we had been, she reclining on my chest, me combing her beautiful reddish curls with my hands. Her left palm resting on my balls, the fingers of her right hand pumping her pussy, in automatic mode, her lips repeating syllables without even realizing she was speaking.

Syllables that I knew very well, a phrase she has tattooed on her skin: “My ass is yours.”

As I slid my cock along her rectum, I made her repeat it to me, again and again, until I cum in her ass.

—My...aUmna..aassss..Iis..mmAh..yours….

I reminded her of whom she belonged to.

—MY! .. mm..Oh ... fuck ... .asss ... is..Aaah ...HOLY God! ... ..your ... ..

I showed her who she cannot contradict. Taught her how she should obey regardless of the consequences, without thinking, without a second of hesitation.

—My ... mind ... mmn..AaAh ... is leaving ... .nee ... Ahaa ... I need to stop ...—I grab her hips and push harder—... My asss iIss youur ... mnm ... my ass is yoour ... my asss ... is your ...—I grab her hair to increase my leverage.— My ass is yours! MY Ass Is YOUrs! ... OH, HEAVEN! ... MY ASS IS YOURS!

I proved to her that after all these years, the addictive, dominant sensation of my cock persists in her dreams, actions and desires.

I slowed the pace of my onslaught, until I was cumming in her hot little hole. I pulled my cock out of her ass to bring it close to her face and interrogate her:

“Do you remember that we had an argument?”

“Yes.”

“What was it about?”

“I don’t know.”

“Even so, you know I was right. True?”

“Yes, absolutely.”

“Good girl. Sometimes you can be an insolent whore, Hannah.” While I was saying this, she took my cock, still dripping with cum, in her mouth and completely cleaned its length. Her blue eyes shone brightly in spite of the dim lighting.

I spanked her, appreciating once again that happy tattoo.

I had given her the order to do it before we were officially a couple. We were watching a porn movie, as was my customary way of training her to know what I liked. Not that she was aware of the primary goal, mind you. Hannah was sucking on my tasty cock, when in the video the main girl said: “My ass is yours, fuck me hard.”

Hannah laughed at the actress and made a disparaging comment:

“We may be watching this but listen up, buster. I will never do that. My ass is mine, and I do not feel like giving it away. Do you understand? He who retreats without fear of disgrace, may live to fuck another day.”

“Yes ma’am, I understand.” I answered, while at the same time nudging her head back down to its oral labors.

After the blowjob was over and I verified that she had swallowed all my cream, I rewound the video to the controversial part, locking it into a loop of the actress saying: “My ass is yours.”

“Can you please fix that piece of junk?” Hannah complained.

“In a little while, ‘Catwoman’. Come, sit against the wall here, and watch the movie carefully, listen to what she says. What is it?”

“My ass is yours.”

“Listen closely, Hannah, the movie is speaking of your true nature. And it’s just the two of us here. What does that mean for you?”

“My ass ... my ass ... my ass belongs to you.”

“Exactly, your ass is mine.”

“My ass is yours.”

“Catwoman, repeat what the actress says, and masturbate thinking about it. Let the idea permeate your mind. Let the mantra mold your reality.”

I needed to go to the bathroom, and so I took advantage of that time, allowing her to deepen her trance. When I returned I completed her instructions:

“On Monday, you will look for a tattoo parlor. You will have this phrase imprinted on your skin as well as your mind: ‘My ass is yours’. Consciously you will find it funny, a flight of fancy you had one day. But at the core of your being, in the most real part of yourself, you know that you did it to remember belonging to me. In the following days while your skin is healing, you will refrain from fucking me even if I ask. But in private, you will be masturbate thinking about anal. When you have recovered, you will beg me to fuck your ass. You will adore this newly acquired fetish. The fact that I was the one who conquered you anally will be rooted in your deepest mind and resurface whenever you think of me. Your anus will dilate just from being in my presence.”

And that’s the story behind Hannah’s spicy tattoo.

* * *

Yesterday I was in Karen’s apartment. The vivacious blonde is already completely comfortable with my company. Honestly I’ve spent more time at her place than my own lately.

She arrives home stressed from work nigh on everyday. In our very first encounter, when Laura introduced me to her, I put her in a trance by channeling that stress. In recent days I’ve gone back to this methodology, either meeting her in her apartment, or calling her and pronouncing her trigger phrase. I took charge of relaxing her so as to consolidate my hypnotic power.

—You have become my drug.—She mentioned to me.— Specifically, the only way my stress ever seems to diminish is when you are with me.

—Then let’s make our relationship official, Karen.

—Wow wow, no! I do not mean that. This is just a carnal thing, I do not want anything else.

I wrap my arms around her shoulders.

—I’m the only man you’ve let into this ‘holy temple.’ And we’ve been having sex since we first met. It seems logical to take the next step.

Of course I was just playing, it was not in my interest either to formalize anything.

—Don’t take this the wrong way, I like you, but I only brought you here for your ccok.

—Ack! Karen, you wound me, I had no idea you were simply using me for sex.

—Are you going to deny that you enjoyed it?

—Haha, that’s cute, but I cannot deny some amount of enjoyment on my part. Even so, what’s special about my cock?—She took on a look of surprise, incredulous that it wasn’t obvious to me.— I’m flattered, obviously, although it’s just a cock, not a face or a hand, which surely have more nuance to them. Forgive me, I’m not sure I’m making sense.

—You must be joking.—She got pensive.— There’s something just... magnetic, about it.

—Magnetic?

—Yes, that weekend with Laura when you gave me that wonderful ‘Relaxation therapy’ I noticed you getting excited. Your pants could barely contain the great erection underneath. I dreamt about it for weeks. That feeling, that… obsession, was something I had never experienced before.

—Most peculiar, tell me more.—My erection was becoming interested as well.

—Well, at the party we had with the girls, Victoria joked about trying to give you a blowjob. I do not know if she was being serious or not. For my part, I want to suck you right now as much as I did then.

—You love my cock.—I posited.

—I love it! That does not mean you can manipulate me though.—She sighed—Although, in certain ways, I have very gradually become your sexual slave.—She licked her lips.

—Sexual slave? That’s not a phrase one uses lightly. Please elaborate.

—I didn’t really mean ‘sex slave’, I’m not part of a sultan’s harem. It is difficult to explain. Just... when I look at your cock, when I smell it, when I feel it, my behavior ... undergoes a change.

—People are complex, Karen. Be more specific.

—I can not believe that you do not recognize the changes in my behavior.

—No, I haven’t noticed.—I was lying of course, it was extremely clear from my perspective.

—How about that time we watched that trashy old movie? Remember?

—You’re talking about Space Rats, Part 2? That film fascinated you, or at least that’s what you told me at the time.

—Obviously I was ‘fascinated’, impossible not to be, after two and a half hours of hard sex with no rest.—She hit me softly in the chest.— You know I had no desire to watch it. The wires they hung the bats with were clear as day! It looked like they just glued wings onto black tennis balls and hastily painted eyes and fangs on them.

—In that case, why did you ‘sit through’ the whole thing?

—You convinced me, I do not know how, but one day I will find out. The important thing is what happened during, namely the sex. I was angry, frustrated, I thought: “What a terrible date, there’s no way he’s getting any of this for a good long while.” I imagine you know what happened next.

—Yes, I seem to recall.—Without a doubt, I knew.

—I was soon eating your cock, I could not resist after just five minutes of footage. Five! I made up my mind not to do it, but the anger along with my determination vanished in a wash of saliva and semen.

—Better for us both, right? I already knew that you were not in a good mood …

—You knew I was angry, because I told you. What you do not know is what was going through my mind as I sucked you off. My mental state was focused on quenching the desire with only a blowjob. “No more, Karen, just this. Do not open your legs. Let him know how much he is in the wrong.” That’s what I was thinking. And what happened? Surely you remember that too.

—You rode my cock.

—Not only that, next it was fucking doggy style so we could both watch that absurd movie. And don’t even get me started on how my panties wound up on my head. I had orgasm after orgasm, every time Captain Flexer shot one of the badgers from galaxy AX37.

—Oh, I had forgotten the name of the Captain. You have a great memory, Karen.—Now I remember, Captain Flexer dies in part 3. RIP Captain Flexer.

—That damn movie! I remember every scene, in detail. I get wet just thinking about it. I know how absurd that sounds. The scenes are interspersed with my pleasure. I was not objective at the time, that’s why I said it fascinated me.

—Alright, alright, I get it, my cock increases your libido to unimaginable levels. Just because it is your ambrosia, does not account for any ‘big’ change.

—How are you so dense?

—I’m sorry but I just don’t get what’s so special about my penis, seems like a normal one to me. Nothing you’ve said explains why I was the first and only man to enter your residence.

—Let’s see, what’s a better way to describe it?—She paused to think—I know! Your cock makes me more ... What’s the word? ... ‘docile.’

—Docile. You mean submissive.

She pressed her lips together and admitted that that was the word she was looking for:

—Yes, verily, your cock makes me more submissive.

—Now you’re making even less sense. Submissive is the last word I’d use to describe you.

—Don’t be an idiot, of course submissive is not a word that describes me. I’m not submissive. It’s that your cock makes me submissive.—She thought about what she had just said.— This is getting us nowhere, I better give you another example. Recently, there was a time you had not bathed for several days, and an odoriferous halo surrounded your cock. You inconsiderately showed it to me, and as a result I did… things.

—What things?

She frowned, examining the memory for a moment, before reluctantly offering:

—I could not get the bitter taste out of my mouth all night. And yet I enjoyed it, I practically steam cleaned that odorous cock. The next day I was still horny at work, so much so that my soaked panties started chafing. You should know how much I suffered.

—You did not complain at the time.

—I even thanked you, that just seems incredible to me. I thanked you! For allowing me to sanitize your meat stick. Ridiculous.

—I’m starting to see how amazed you are by my cock. But being horny does not mean you’re submissive.

—Are you standing in my apartment? I don’t give out golden tickets to, well, anyone. Have you noticed how I dress? I still can not believe what I’m wearing, or rather, what I’m not. I’ll give you yet another example. It was twelve o’clock at night, you entered my residence drunk, you put on a lucha libre mask and asked me to fuck in the front window, with the fucking lights on! Do you remember how I answered?

—You refused.

—I refused. Let’s look at it logically, you arrive at 12, you’re wearing a bizarre mask, and you ask me to fuck in the window. Of course I refused. Great, it makes all the sense in the world. Wait a minute! What actually happened, ######?

—Yes, I remember, get to the point, Karen.

—Wow! You remember it, me too. You filled me up that night, and the teenager who lives next to the bodega took a picture of me.

—I apologized.

—You do not have to apologize, the heart of the matter is the ‘no’ in my answer, and the ‘yes’ in my acts. I have no recollection of how the transition occurred, that’s the level of my submission. I think you just dropped your pants and we ended up fucking. I do not remember one occurence, just one, where I refused to allow you to penetrate my mouth or my ass. You have transformed me so gradually into your sex slave, that I seem unable to avoid it. If my past self saw me now, she would burst out laughing. At what point did I go from ‘Karen, Eater of Men’ to ‘Karen, Milker of Cocks’?

—Huh, I find this very interesting. It seems we can conclude that my cock increases your libido, makes you submissive. Turns your world upside down. You become a wild animal, completely out of control. A sexual slave willing to do anything.

—Exactly!

—So anyway, you called me to fix your computer. I already did that, I applied an OS patch and I do not think it will bother you for a while, do you need anything else?—I take her hand, resting it on my crotch while maintaining eye contact.

She moves her hand away from my fly and brings it to her lips.

—No, you can return home ... if you want. I said my piece. Err, well,, maybe there is one other thing you can help me with after all. Would you?

—It depends. What sort of help are we talking about?

—Could you fuck my cousin? I’ve fantasized about you giving her your cock. And then she will be a sex slave like me. At first I thought it was just a lurid delusion on my part, but you do not understand the power of your cock. I know you like Laura, and in a normal context I would never ask this.—She puts her mouth to my ear to whisper.— Show it to her, let her touch it….....

—Woah, hold on, I’m going to need a moment to process that. Laura and I are just friends by the way. And even then, it would not work. I can’t just show it to her and expect the same reaction you have.

—How can you be so blind? If you dropped your pants in a stadium, there would be an orgy to make even Caligula weep. You would die, crushed by women hungry for sex. Sex with you.

I laughed out loud at Karen’s comment. A kind of mental deterioration caused by too much dopamine was manifesting. She had transmogrified the image of my cock into something superhuman, as much as she did not admit it to herself.

Karen’s cousin must be quite appetizing. In a trance, I instructed her to take an inventory of the most attractive women in her family, and fantasize about me fucking them. The thought would haunt her day and night until she witnessed me buried deep inside one of her relatives.

—If I fucked your cousin, would that make you happy?

—So happy! I want to see you fuck her face until she’s unconscious. I want to see her legs tremble from the irrepressible orgasm ... mmmnn ... it’s such a hot image.

—If you commit to doing what I tell you, when I present it to you, I will do what I can.

Karen smiled from ear to ear. She combed her hair self-consciously and turned to another topic.

—So what are you going to give to Laura for her birthday?

—It’s a surprise.

—Killjoy. Tell me, I can keep a secret.

—’Silly Slave’, you will listen and remember what I am going to say, but you will not be able to pass it on to anyone else. Is that clear, Karen?

—Yes, Master. I will listen and I will remember what you are going to say, but I will not be able to transmit it to anyone else.

—Bring me a beer, then undo my belt and start stroking me. Take my cock between your hands, it relaxes you, there is no more natural act than squeezing my cock, slowly and sensually.

Immediately focusing on her order, she went to the kitchen and brought a cold beer. She handed it to me with her vision blurred, obeying, fulfilling her purpose. She undid my belt, unbuttoned my pants and put her hands around my erect member, already swollen with blood. As her mind returned to ‘normal’, I took her jaw between my fingers. Submission and arousal crashed into her as my thumb, impregnated with warm, sticky pre-cum, entered her wet mouth.

You look so cute like this. Now suck, suck, it’s what you like. It’s what you need, babe. I agree with most of what we have discussed today, but you are wrong about it being only my cock that makes you horny, submissive, puts your body out of control. I make you horny, submissive, without limits.

I keep Karen in a kind of perpetual trance cycle. She believes that she is awake, and in some respects she is. There are clear differences though, like the fact that she has not noticed all she has on is ankle braces, handcuffs and a black leather collar. She was vaguely aware of what I had just said to her, but any response she might care to make was shoved aside by a new priority, the need to taste my thumb.

I took a long swig of beer and set the bottle on the floor. I placed a cold hand on Karen’s warm pussy, who shudders at the touch. I massage it with confidence, while she moves her head over my other thumb, back and forth.

Her cell phone rang.

—Don’t answer. Give me the phone, Karen.

Without me releasing my thumb from between her lips and tongue, she hands me her cell phone and I answered:

—Good afternoon, who is this?

—Edgar, a business associate of Karen. Could you put her on?

—She is not in at the moment, please call again later.—I make circular movements on her tongue with the pad of my thumb.

—If you wouldn’t mind, with whom am I speaking?

—I’m Karen’s ‘cousin’, and she is somewhat indisposed. I’ll let her know you called.

—Wait, could you tell her ...

I hung up. Karen had other, more important matters to attend to.

—Wake up. You’re just a bitch addicted to sex, Karen. You want me to fuck Laura, and I’ll do exactly that, that’s my gift, I’ll ram her wet and willing pussy right in front of her friends and family.—I seized Karen’s pussy bestially. She had stopped masturbating, her hands were static with shock. Her mouth opened, and with the same hand that she been sucking on, I caught her neck and squeezed lightly, forcing her to look at me.

—...aaH….AAhhAA..mmMMn!..hha…

—Let me guess what you’re thinking: “Why can’t I come?” I will answer in terms you can understand. You are so submissive right now, that only a male can take you over the edge. Yes, to force yourself, you can not even imagine it, your mind does not have the capacity to envisage anything. Wave after wave of pleasure sweeping with your mind, leaving an empty shell, submissive and without will.

I pulled my fingers from her dripping hole, and slid my palm over her clitoris. Her legs could not close, leaving her pussy permanently accessible to me.

—You can not even talk, the inside of your mouth is so sensitive, that the lightest of touches is too much for your little body, my sexual slave.—I moved my hand behind her head and pulled back on her hair to force her mouth to mine, so I could explore it with my tongue.

She moaned in the middle of the kiss, unable to discern what she felt, or to fight against it. Her beautiful blue eyes were practically rolling up inside her head. I made her look me in the eyes, our faces only inches apart.

—Concentrate on my eyes, these are the eyes that you will see on your warmest nights. You can not help but feel the weight of my power traveling through your body, your desire to submit to me. Every wet fantasy that you can remember, that you will dream about from now on, will have my eyes on it. Cum now, Karen.—Her eyes rolled, her pussy gushed on my hand, as her hips lifted and gyrated, my hand still firmly grasping the back of her neck, making her witness to the one who had this mastery over her.

Karen’s body finally went limp, like a sweaty sock. White eyes, her mind elsewhere, reality completely inaccessible to her. I dialed a number on my cell phone.

—You can come in, you have to see her. She is beautiful.

Karen’s future Mistress entered the apartment.

—This is amazing, are you sure there’s nothing left of her?

—Nothing at all, Karen’s mind is empty at this moment. If you want to try and evoke a response, go for it.

She pulled a monstrous dildo out of her purse. Focusing on Karen’s dripping pussy, she stroked the entrance with the tip of the dildo, before progressively introducing it and filling her up. Not meeting any resistance, she started pumping it in and out, increasing the speed over time.

—mmn ... hshh ... mm ... gh ..—Karen moaned dryly, lost in another world.

—Impressive, she is completely gone.—The dildo continued its traversal of her vagina, her legs spasming occasionally, as her left eyelid fluttered, showing the white beneath.

—How do you like this model?

—She’s perfect. One of my favorites.

Casual Family Day:

—This is your idea. You told me the other day about your libido, your submission, and how we should test out the radical disinhibition that my cock generates inside you. I still do not believe you, so we’re both in this situation. Me without pants, and you between my legs, with my cock in your hand.—She was dressed for work now, gray jacket and skirt, white shirt, dark blue tie, a pink brooch in her hair, red heels. And unaware of the collar, handcuffs and anklets that she still wears.

—You do not have to be so descriptive. Shall we begin? Do you want to know what sorts of acts I would never allow from any other man?—She licked her lower lip, hinting at the lust already building inside her.

—Of course! I’m all ears. Please be descriptive, I always like to be informed.

—First, I may take a cock in my mouth but never on my face.—Her fingers went up and down, slowly because I was already quite hard.— It’s demeaning, being slapped with someone’s meat, the equivalent of saying: “Take it, bitch!” Makes me feel like you think you can fuck my mouth whenever you want, and impose your own rhythm rather than letting me set the pace.

—No prime rib on the face, gotcha.

—Second, I will not be insulted, no referring to me as a “slutty cum guzzler” or whatever other perversions rattle around men’s thick skulls.

—Ok, no dirty talk.

—Third...mmn..It’s hard to concentrate, maybe those two are enough for now.

—How complicated is it for a blonde babe to concentrate on a great cock?

—I don’t even remember how I ended up between your legs. This is exactly what I did not want to happen. I told you about my addiction to you, because I want to deal with my new emotions, and therefore I must accept them as they are.

—You really do not care how you got to my crotch? Only interested in one thing when you have my cock so close to you, eh?

She bit her lip anxiously.

—It’s true ...

—Unbutton your shirt, I want access to your tits. Relax, leave your hands on my thighs, Karen.

I take my cock in my right hand and slap her cheeks with my meat, before lining up with her mouth. Her eyelids were drooping, but when her head lifted, the navy blue of her eyes stood out in a face dominated by my soft glans sunk between her juicy lips. I caught hold of her head and forced her down to the bottom of my shaft.

Her nose brushed my lower abdomen, I held her by the nape of her neck, so she would not get up, the taste of my cock must have impregnated her throat. The guttural sounds of her drowning were strangely musical. Karen is good at oral sex, and can eat a whole cock like it’s nothing, but keeping it in is a totally different challenge. Despite her breathing initially becoming agitated, she gradually calmed until it was a soft wind on my navel.

—It’s delightful that you suck my cock like this, submitting to me completely, ‘Karen, Milker of Cocks’. That is a magnificent name for you, you nymphomaniac bitch.

I removed my hands and she did not take the opportunity to disengage from my member.

—Slow down, that’s it, savor, slowly.

She was pulling my cock out of her throat without hurry. Keeping the head of my cock hanging from her lips, she looked at me with bloodshot eyes. I put two fingers on the nape of her neck and nodded. She lowered her head again, again and again, bottoming out each time, until she stayed there for two whole minutes, reveling in her lack of breath, imbued with the power that subjugated her to my whims.

After ten or fifteen minutes, she quickened the pace, her eyes watering from the pressure. She looked exhausted.

—Stop, Karen.—She stopped, with half a cock still in her oral cavity.— Tell me, how do you feel? Humiliated? Excited?

She extracted my phallus from her mouth with an audible pop.

—Excited! That felt fabulous.

—Are you angry that I called you a ‘nymphomaniac bitch’?

—How can I be angry at anyone with your cock in my mouth?

—What about the way I treated your mouth like a disposal chute? Did you like that?

She bit her lower lip.

—I loved it! Pleasure is always mutual... God, I do not know how you do it!

—Name me another act, one that you would not allow for anything in the world.

She looked at me severely, thoughtfully.

—Someone spilling their seed in my hair is the absolute worst. If you did that, I really would kill you, magical penis or not.

—Good to know. My balls need some love, would you oblige them?

—Mmn, yes.—She said closing her eyes, sticking out her tongue to caress my testicles, licking them, sucking on them.

I guided her hand to my trunk, and with our hands together I stimulated my throbbing stem. Still hot and sweaty from her earlier attentions, with a series of hoarse noises I am soon ejaculating my sticky virility in her golden hair.

—What the hell, #####!? ... mmmmmm ...

I painted her lips with my index finger, now loaded with sticky cum, making circles on them. Her anger shattered under the weight of my gentle touch, vanishing into oblivion.

—Calm down, Karen. What you need is more semen on the lips. —I smeared my finger with the leftovers of my orgasm, I took it to her chin, to her mouth.— A little on the nose, there, great! Now we can have a mature conversation.

— .....mature conversation…

—Maybe you need even more semen. Karen, Milker of Cocks, are you still hungry?

—Yes...I...need...

—Then clean me up.

She performed a shorter blowjob than the previous one, twirling her tongue on my semi-erect shaft. I threw my leftover beer in her face, shooing her away.

—Watch it, retard! I may take your cock on my face, but beer is another matter. I’m going to wash my hair. How could I even put myself in that position? It was so obvious you would come in my hair.

—’Silly Slave.’

—You order, I obey. My body and my mind belong to you. I yearn to be humiliated by your orders, Master.

—You will continue acting normal, although instead of cleaning your hair, you will gather what you need to lather and rinse my saliva-covered genitals. It’s satisfying for you to have your hair full of my creamy juice, you wanted it, you wanted it to happen, because as you’ve always known, blondes need to have their hair covered in sperm. Say it: ‘Blondes need to have their hair covered in sperm.’

—Blondes need to have their hair covered in sperm.

—You are a blonde, therefore, you need to cover yourself with sperm.

—I need to cover myself with sperm.

—You love it.

—I love it.

—You will fantasize about being covered in cum, night after night.

—I will fantasize about being covered in cum, night after night.

—You’re not going to cut your hair anymore, because you dream about me coming in golden cascade.

—I will not cut my hair anymore, I dream that you will come in my long hair.

—Wake up, Karen.

—I’m going to clean myself up...—She said, holding a hand to her head, smearing her fingers with jelly.— ...You are a pig....—She said, contemplating the substance on her hand, working it around before tasting her stained fingers one by one.— .. an exquisitely palatable pig.—She finished before getting up.

* * *

With her hands she meticulously rubbed the sponge over my balls, gently guiding the soapy water up and down the erect stem.

—You’re very good at this, Karen. You should dedicate yourself to it full time.

—Hahah, it’s not a job I can dedicate myself to. I haveork ... work! Oh shit, I need to call my boss, I forgot!

—’Silly slave’, that is not important, work can wait.

—Work can wait.

—Your genuine work is to serve your Master meekly.

—My genuine work is to meekly serve my Master.

—Wash my balls until they’re clean. Nothing and no one can prevent you from completing your task.

—I’ll wash your balls until they’re clean. Nothing, no one can prevent it.

—Wake up, my docile sex slave.

—...Forget it, work can wait.

The front door opened and through it entered my guest, Emma.

—What the… who the F are you!? How did you get into my apartment!?—Karen exclaims while splashing water on my balls.

—I’m Emma, and it’s a pleasure to meet you.—She says, returning Karen’s look with a mischievous malice.

—Have a seat, Emma, Karen will be with you shortly.

—######, what’s happening.....—As she tries to stop washing.

—Emma is an old friend, I asked her to bring some fritters by.

Karen dried my sex. Her face a mix of chaos and incredulity.

—I gave you a copy of the keys because I trusted you, not for you to invite over any old harlot you find on the street.

I put on my pants.

—I do not like the attitude you are taking with my friend, Karen. Besides, this apartment is more mine than yours.

—That is so not true! My name is on the lease.

—’In the back of your mind, you know that everything yours is mine.’

I used that phrase remembering the order I had given her, this time with her friends: “...deep down, deep in your mind, you know you’re mine, everything yours is mine.”

—Everything mine is yours.—With a monotonous, sleepy voice.

She shakes her head, adjusting to her new ideas, storing them on the shelves of her brain.

—I thought we had already established that. There is no reason to start a meaningless discussion. You should apologize to Emma.

—No way. Not to this, this... interloper. It may indeed be your apartment.....I have to consider it. You make my head an incomprehensible mess. You should tell me when you’re expecting a visitor. I need to call my boss, in private, if that’s not too much trouble, you great big idiot!

—Don’t leave, Karen. Forgive me. I was reckless. Hear us out and I swear on this apartment, that you two will get along better. Emma has a proposal to make.

Karen sat next to me, hitting me in the ribs to make her feelings known. Emma moved to lay out her plan.

—##### has spoken very highly of you, including your obsession with incest.

—What!? You told this complete stranger. That’s madness.

—It is clear that you have a fondness for incest, Karen. You wanted me to fuck your cousin, do you deny it?

—NO! No no, that is totally, completely, different! I ...

—I am not here to judge you in any way.—Emma interrupted—I want to collaborate with your obsession, to make it more bearable.

—How!? Collaborate?

—You suffer daily stress from this obsession. You do not realize it, but that’s why you feel such fascination for #####’s cock, you see your father reflected in him. Even beyond that, and this is just a theory on my part, your desires are not exclusive to the paternal halo. Right now, you must be seeing me as your mother, be craving to eat my pussy. Poor Karen, so in need of affection.

—Get out! Get out of here, you wretched tart!—Karen snapped back.

Emma did not flinch, smiling calmly, remaining in control.

—I’ll prove it to you, it’s for your own good. I’ll slide one of my boots across the floor. Grab it and tell me you experience.

The beige ankle boot crashed into the chair, but Karen’s arms remained crossed, expressing her unwillingness to cooperate. But in a moment the situation changed, her natural curiosity getting the better of her. Curiosity that would lead to yet another downfall.

She took the boot in her hands, giving it several turns to analyze it from different angles. They really were beautiful, Emma has a refined taste in clothes, without coming off as needlessly formal. Karen did not expect what would happen next, no one in her situation would. The fragrance of the boot was intense. Her jaw dropped, and she slid a watery tongue down the sole. Consternation and terror marked her face in that moment.

—Put this in your mouth.—Emma said, rolling her sock into a ball and tossing it over.

Karen did not have the opportunity to respond before the sock was inside of her drooling mouth. But this was not the most surprising, her left hand threatened to caress her pussy, even as her right hand tried to prevent it. She fought against it, to preserve some semblance of her will.

Clearly the battle was a losing one. Karen could not be in a worse situation. Emma snapped her fingers, causing a spasm in Karen’s right hand, which failed as invariably as a claw machine at the arcade. The left reached its goal. The right gave in shortly thereafter, moving to stimulate her nipples.

Emma took in Karen’s reactions. There was some fight, but it proved useless, the battle over before it began. Surrender was the result, total submission in fact. The sock fell from Karen’s mouth as her mind struggled to hold onto her sanity in the course of a powerful orgasm. Her face paled in the aftermath, embarrassed by the way her body fell into a depraved pit of pleasure right in front of a stranger. Emma was encouraged by the automatic, almost mechanical reaction Karen had to the fragrance of her garments.

—Karen, crawl over here and kneel at my feet. I’m going to reward you.

She crawled, she came to Emma, she hated her, even as she knelt in front of her, unable to master her own body.

—I will have my revenge, harlot.—Karen pronounced.

—Lick.

—I will not!

—Lick!

—I wi...—Licking—No.....— Licking, licking—.. N …..—Licking.

—Look at you, Karen! Milker of Cocks. And pussies too, it seems! Calling me a prostitute, a wretched tart. If I’m a harlot, you’re much less than that.

—Stop....—Licking—...ple...—Licking, licking, licking, licking—..ase ..—Licking.

—Alright, stop. I will free you, if you repeat this unbreakable truth: “I am a hooker, a wretched, lowly hooker. Nothing but dirt on my Mistress’s feet.”

—Fuck you! Never! I’d rather die.

This bit of defiance has the scent of a lie and Emma knows it.

She sighed.—I preferred to spare you suffering even greater humiliation. Under the circumstances however, I will opt for another measure. You will beg, ashamed, like a bitch in heat. You will apologize without pause.

She pulled down the straps of her dress, revealing her breasts. Large and round, and made all the more majestic by Karen’s vantage point below them.

—Witch, I’ll kick your ass and ... boobs ... and ... huge boobs ... boobs ... boobs …—Karen’s hips flailed up and down, like she was riding on an invisible phallus.

—Still feel like kicking my ass? Hahaha.

—I’m going to...suck boobs....suck....suck......

—What is your unbreakable truth? Here, I’ll help you remember: “I am ...”

—I am a hooker, a wretched lowly hooker. Nothing but dirt on my Mistress’s feet.

—See, that wasn’t so difficult, right? It’s easy to speak the truth. Here are some more facts about yourself, Karen. You are an empty shell, a jar ready to be filled. I am your Mommy, and that man is your Daddy. Who I am?

—My Mommy.—She said it drooling, saliva dripping from the corners of her lips.

—And him?

—My Daddy.

—And you, what are you?

—I am a hooker, a wretched lowly hooker. Nothing but dirt on my Mistress’s feet. An empty shell. A jar ready to be filled.

* * *

Darling Little Karen got excited when her Mommy gave her the excellent news:

—Daddy just came home, love. He is in your room, go and greet him.

She did not hesitate, she wanted to see Daddy. When she entered the room though, her expression changed from excitement to amazement.

—Daddy, what are you doing?

Daddy’s cock stood out at the sight of Darling Little Karen. Her Daddy was sliding a pair of panties from her drawer along its length, removing the viscous, shiny liquid that covered it. Darling Little Karen, could not help but look at the big fleshy phallus nestled between her pink cotton undies.

—Honey, you’re already 22 years old. I should not have to explain it to you again. Now, where is my special greeting?

Of course he did not have to explain it to her. Daddy’s semen in her panties allows her to mature, to have the smell and essence of him near her always, allowing her grow sexually. The institute had informed her that:

“Girls, when you turn 20 your parents have a duty to cum in your panties. Remember, if you do not have your father around, you can ask the favor of any other anonymous male age 30 and up.”

She is lucky to have her father nearby. Although she never got used to him doing it, because in truth she wanted to have the ‘nectar’ of her Daddy on more than just her panties. Which is why she invented a secret greeting for him. She knelt while Daddy rubbed his odorous cock all over her face. She stuck her tongue out in order to taste Daddy, she knew it was wrong to misuse their relationship in this way, but she needed him so much. After all, he could not see what was happening in her pussy, her horny and brazen intentions.

—Well, my darling girl.—He tapped his cock on the cheeks—You’re always so sweet.—He tapped his cock on her forehead.

Darling Little Karen took her cell phone and snapped a selfie as she joined her lips to Daddy’s glans.

—Go help Mommy, she told me that she needed to speak with you about a ‘women’s issue’.

Special greeting given, she bounced happily out of the room. Mommy knew a lot about women.

“If I listen to her, I can learn to be like her.” Darling Little Karen must have thought.

She sat next to Mommy, who put a hand on her thigh.

—Love, we are going to talk about an important time in the life of every woman: The Lesbian Phase. Have you ever felt hot for another girl?

—No, I’ve never felt that way about a girl.

—Mmn, I see. You have never even tried touching a friend’s breasts?

—On occasion, but never in that way. I’m not a lesbian.

—Well, tenderness. I understand, that’s why you have not managed to mature.

—Mommy, I’m not ...—Mom covered her mouth with her index finger, silencing her.

—I know, I know, ‘You’re not a lesbian.’ I said that too, at your age. Open your legs and I’ll show you something.

Without a hint of reluctance, Darling Little Karen obeyed, “I must obey Mommy, good girls obey their parents.” Mommy draped the closer one over her own leg, massaging the smooth thigh as she did.

—You have beautiful legs, honey.—She grabbed her daughter’s chin with her left hand.— Do not look down. Look me in the eyes, my little darling, do not stop looking into my deep, deep eyes.

Mommy Emma’s right hand slid down her daughter’s soft white skin to reach her pussy, she stimulated her with her slender fingers, she palpated Little Babe Karen’s excited clit.

—Mommy, this is not right, Mommy ... Oh ... Mommy ...

Her sex was soaked, her dark blue eyes lost in the bright blue pools of her red-haired mother. She is about to reach orgasm, when suddenly:

—Cum now! Very good, love. Again, that’s it. Once more, my wonderful darling.

On each occasion she came hard as her Mommy pumped her pussy. Emma extracted her fingers, fully impregnated with juice, and put them in front of Karen’s face.

—Suck.

Darling Little Karen pounced on those fingers, taking that glorious hand by the wrist and sucking for all she was worth.

—See, you’re a closet lesbian, daughter.—Opening her legs.— And Mommy’s pussy requires attention.

She did not think twice. After devouring her own juices, she wanted to taste the essence of her delicious mother. She got on all fours, licking, sucking, dipping her head between those beautiful maternal legs.

Finally, after so many years, she could satisfy her unfathomable fantasy.

—Good girl...mmn...Say after me: “I like to eat pussy. I’m addicted to pussy.”

—I like to eat pussy.—Licking.— I’m addicted to pussy.

—Daddy has been masturbating while watching us, darling. Honey, why not come over here and play?

I stood behind Karen, admiring how she attacked Emma’s sex.

—I need your consent, Little Darling.—I wait for an answer, but one is not forthcoming, as she is so distracted.

Emma takes her by the cheeks and raises her face.

—Tell Daddy: Please …

—Please.

... shred my pussy with your great cock, Daddy.

—Please, Daddy, shred my pussy with your great cock.

—As you wish, my daughter.—I’m already under her hot little panties. I introduce my swollen rod into her soft, very well lubricated pussy.

—AhAA! .. Mmn ...— Licking. Kissing—.. Aaassgh..mmMMnyu ...—Licking Emma’s pussy .— .. Oh, damn. Fuck me, Daddy! ... Fuck me, Da ... Mn ... Dad…

Karen’s cell phone rings. I tell her to answer and put it on speaker.

—Hello, this is Karen Giesler...mMmn Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?

—It’s Edgar, Karen. The boss is worried about you, what have you been doing?

—Fine, Edgar..Mm..whatever. Pass me to the boss!

I slap her right buttock.

—Good day, Karen, have you been attending to Mr. Olliver?

—Yes, I have communicated with him constantly ... constantly.—I accelerated my thrusts, smacking my hips harder against her ass.

—What’s your read on the situation? Do you trust that we will close the deal successfully?

—It’s ... it’s ... mmn ... OH, GOOod!

—Karen, did you hear me? Are you okay?

—Very much so ... mmm ...— I stop, leaving my cock inside. —... We just need the signature, but Mr. Olliver trusts us.

—It seems like you are somewhat indisposed, are you at your apartment?

—No, boss, I’m outside, this sidewalk is a killing field, I almost broke a he...MMn!...heel ... AhaA! ...— I resumed the action .— .. excuse me ... mmn

—We’ll go over everything tomorrow at the office. Get ready for the meeting, I want you extra sharp.

— ... Yes, sir! ... Oh, yes! ... Yes! ... mmm ...

—Drop your cell phone, Little Darling.—I tell her. The phone falls to the ground, cracking the screen at the top left corner. Without ending the call.

I attack with greater ferocity, sliding pleasantly along the walls of her cavity.

— ... ..Aaha ... .AA..uUn ... .mmn .. Fuck! ... .Fuck me, tear my pussy ... .Daddy! ... I’m your ... mm...whore...Daddy.....

I see on the cell phone, when Karen’s boss finally hangs up.

—Oh honey, you are such a bitch. I’m about to cum. In or out?

—Inside, a pregnancy will help our daughter mature.—Emma responds maliciously.

—I’m going to give you a son, Little Darling. I’m going to give you a son, Karen. Get ready, here, I’m cumming inside you!

—... No! ... mmn ... Do not want ... ahAhh ...preg..n.! ... Aah..mmn

I came, her face colliding with Emma’s pussy, knocking her out from the intense joy. I slowly extracted my cock from her nether regions. Thick cum slipped from between her legs.

—You’ve well and truly brainwashed this bitch.—Emma congratulated me.

—Your visits demand the very best presents, darling.

* * *

We had a good time with Karen yesterday. When we left her apartment, I had to say goodbye to Emma.

—That girl has completely submitted to you. She’s like a sex toy, a woman so submissive she is unable to refuse any order.

—It must mean that you liked her.

—You know me, the less willing they are, the more I like them. Will she get in trouble at work?

—Hahahah, if I know Karen, the second her boss breathes a word of rumor, she’ll denounce him for abuse of privacy and use the opportunity to ascend a rank. If anyone questions her about it, she’ll chew their ears off with outrage. Don’t worry about her, she can deal with any problems just fine on her own.

Karen can be very cruel at times. If she was the one in control, I would not last two days.

—I’ve missed you, Master. Will we play again some day?

—I hope so, Emma. I miss you too, ‘Alter-Base’.

Her gaze lost all its gallantry, her dominant bearing gave way to a more relaxed posture. Hannah was back, her memories modified, softened, without control, without hypnosis, without fantasies, without sex, a casual meeting in the apartment of a friend.

If Hannah was my girlfriend, then Emma was my paramour. Sometimes it is advantageous to have an accomplice to share in my ‘projects’.

—Did you see that girl’s furniture? The pieces were beautiful! If I get an apartment, I would love to have similar ones.

—Karen lives in a nice place, that’s true. Do you think we should collect your things from the hotel?

—All right, even though your apartment is a bit small, I’ll survive for a few days.

—You’re staying with me for the rest of your holiday.

—What? Why would I do that?

—’It’s the best decision of your life.’

—It’s the best decision of my life.—Her tone monotonous.

—The best decision you can make.

—The best decision I can make.—Whispering.

—The only viable decision.

—The only viable decision.—Accepting her new reality.

—So, are we going for your things?

—Immediately, time’s a wastin’!

I moved Hannah’s suitcases to my place. From there, we spent a night together and woke up how I described at the beginning. I fucked her ass, reminding her who her master is. Emma and Catwoman know it well, but Hannah still finds it hard to accept.

Before our argument, she had invited me to a retreat in the mountains, in a town on the outskirts of the city. It is rather unusual for Hannah to invite me on a date to the mountains. To the beach, sure, that I would understand, but I was quite surprised when she proposed this instead. She apologized, saying that some childhood friends had convinced her, and since I like mountains, I could make the trip more bearable for her.

The date is four days after Laura’s birthday, so the timing is perfect.

Prosperous times await!