The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect

by Redsliver

Chapter 11

* * *

“Ah, shit!” I muttered and rushed out of Talsy’s bed. Sherry cocked her grin and leaned her shoulder against the jamb of the bedroom door.

“You’re not going to get out of here in time. They were talking in the parking garage when I got on the elevator,” Sherry said.

“Yeah, I mean you were going to have to talk to him anyways. You guys are like best friends,” Talsy said. “Or Ike was your guys’s best friend.”

“I hope you don’t teach English,” I said to her.

“Computer Science and Personal Health,” Talsy said.

“Fuck,” I sighed, not directed at Talsy. The apartment’s front door was opening. I looked at Sherry. “Door closed?”

“Missed your shot!” she shrugged. I stepped to the side and put my cock out of view of Felix who was coming in behind Raylea.

“Here,” Talsy said and handed me my pants.

“You OK naked?” I asked looking her up and down.

“I’m OK with my door closed.” She grabbed my shoulder and thrust me out into the living room. I let my pants fall down to cover myself. Talsy’s bedroom door shut. She locked it with a click.

“Hey man!” Felix smirked. “We missed you last night. Stop standing there like it’s nothing we haven’t all seen before.”

“Uh…” I looked down.

“Don’t be embarrassed. We don’t care if we see your dick but know that no one is asking you to waggle it around,” Raylea explained. “Put your pants on.”

I nodded. I stepped in and zipped up. “Hey. Hey Felix.”

“Yeah, hey,” Felix had walked by me to the kitchen. “Which beer is yours Ray?”

“The Keith’s,” Raylea said. She looked me up and down. She licked her lips. I wanted to run. “Get one for Will too.”

“Already on it!” Felix said, as I heard the bottlecaps pop.

Sherry slapped my ass. “Don’t just stand in the middle of the room. Sit down you crazy idiot.”

I guess I didn’t have much of a choice. I kept my guard up and walked over to the leather couch. Raylea and Sherry had the corners, so I sat in the middle. They both hopped their asses closer to me. Talsy’s door opened and she came out wearing a baggy sweater and tight jeans. She tossed my shirt at my face.

“Here.” Felix gave me a beer as I poked through the neckhole. “You and Talsy, huh?”

I looked around the room. Sherry drank a drink I hadn’t seen her get. Raylea was looking at me like a crazed puppy. Talsy hopped out of her chair and went to the kitchen.

“Kinda,” I answered.

“She was the one holding the video camera?” Felix turned his head. “Things not work out with your waitress girl?”

“Uh, no, I’m still with Adelaide,” I said.

“Tals!” He shouted. “Are you an ‘other woman’?”

“Number two girl,” she corrected. She had a can of Bud Light.

“Um…” I tried to explain.

“Whatever, we each got our things,” Felix said. “You alright Ray?”

“I was just hoping we could do another round,” she said.

“She got like this with Ike once she got over the jitters,” Felix smiled. “You’ll stop being the new toy in a couple of weeks.”

“So what is this?” I asked. “Because, I am off put by the whole thing.”

“I’m not pretty enough?” Raylea shrunk back.

“Not Adelaide or Talsy pretty,” I replied. I did not like being baited for the compliment. Felix ground his teeth. I turned, “What?”

“Don’t be blunt, asshole,” he downed his drink.

“You hurt my feelings,” Raylea pouted. I did not like the game.

“Yeah, you deserve better,” I hedged. “How about we put this on hold? I’m in way deeper than I’m comfortable with.”

“Dude, you broke the seal,” Felix tsked. “Let me get us some more beers.”

“There’s a two-four in the fridge,” Talsy said to Sherry.

“Motherfucker,” Sherry hopped up and kissed my cheek.

“Wait, I’ll go with—” I stood and Raylea grabbed my hand.

“You can go out and play in a few hours, doll,” she smiled.

“Yeah, a few hours,” Talsy waved at me. “I’m out.”

“Dude, drink.” Felix shoved a beer bottle at me. “I get it. It’s a bit much.”

“Oh, thank God,” I nodded. I turned my head. Talsy and Sherry had abandoned me to Felix and Raylea. “Look—”

“Dude, I’m sharing Raylea,” Felix said. “If Talsy’s down once the new relationship energy burns down, we’ll talk about trading.”

Raylea poked me. “I need to know Adelaide better before we ask her.”

“Um,” I put up my hands and down my half-drunk beer. “You’re on your own.”

I left my socks and underwear in Talsy’s room. My sneakers felt weird on my bare feet. I hit the door.

“Fine, we’ll catch up soon.” Felix said. “Looks like I told you, babe.”

I stopped before I turned the knob. I took a deep breath and turned around.

“Did you?” Raylea asked.

“Um, Ray?”

“Yes, Will?” She crossed her hands on her knees and fluttered her eyelashes at me.

“Tell me about Celeste,” I said. Her face dropped and her lips frowned.

“Seriously? Motherfucker...” Raylea said. “Seven bitches aren’t enough for you?”

“Seven?” Felix gave me an accusing look. He then turned to Ray. “What the fuck? Seven?”

“What? He’s also banging three girls from work,” she shrugged.

“And you, and Adelaide, and Talsy?” He grumbled. “Sherry? No fucking way, she is all turned off from you after the whole funeral thing.”

“It was a wake,” I countered.

“Whatever, dead family and shit,” Felix stroked through his hair. “Why do you know about seven?”

“Babe, girlfriends.” She gestured to Sherry and Talsy’s bedroom doors. “We talk about sex.”

“Yeah, usually right in front of me,” Felix said. “Sherry hasn’t mentioned shit. Why am I out of the loop?”

“I’ll get answers elsewhere,” I said. “Night guys.”

“Will, wait, I—” I closed the door on Raylea. I wanted nothing to do with that fight, that couple, that sex. Still, I was glad I fucked her once. I hated that camera.

I had my phone out. I was going to call Talsy or Sherry. Adelaide was at work. I had Jess’s number too. I put my phone back in my pocket and got in the elevator.

* * *

The girls’ apartment was about four minutes from The Commons. I made it in three. I was planning on heading home. I hadn’t had a good moment to myself in days. I was looking forward to not being tied up in all of this shit. I cut by the skate park. There was a women’s softball game happening on my right.

I slowed to a halt. I rested on the chain link fence and watched. The girl stepped up to the plate, raised her bat. The pitch, the swing, the crack!

“Woo! Go Nisha!” I shouted at her. She stopped, turned, and saw me. “Run!”

Distracting her had bought enough time for the outfielders to throw the ball to first base.

“Out!” called the umpire.

“What the hell Nish!”

“Jesus, that was your first hit in six games. You could’ve at least remembered you’re supposed to run when that happens.”

Her teammates harassed her as she bypassed the dugout and jogged over to me. Another girl was stepping up to the plate.

“You came!” She grabbed the chain link fence from the other side and stared into my eyes.

“Yeah,” I had come by. I had forgotten and it was on my way home from something I was avoiding. I was there. “You winning?”

“Losing eight to three,” she frowned. “Come sit in the bleachers.”

“But…” I shrugged. “You know what? Sure.” I nodded and walked around to join her. She was bright, cheery, and happy in a way I wasn’t expecting. It was nice. I sat down. The batter after Nisha struck out and she had to run out to play third base.

Nisha’s team was prettier than the other. I drummed my phone through my pants pocket. I could have them all, I knew. It made watching the game interesting. I didn’t want them. I had Nisha, and she was the star player. Not star player in that she was competent. She was the hottest. It was nine to three when she finally tagged someone out and got to come back in to bat. She beelined straight for me.

“Who are you?” I asked when she ran up.

“What?” she paled. “Will, I work with you.”

“What’s your team called?” I clarified.

“Oh, we’re the, uh, shit. One sec.” She dashed back to the dugouts.

“What the fuck Nish?” One of the girls stuck her head out around the dugout. I waved. She waved and looked back. “You seriously don’t know the team name?”

“The hussies,” answered another girl.

“Huskies!” The angry girl countered.

“Yeah, but only because they made us change the names on paper to book the diamond,” the other girl got into an argument with the angry girl. Nisha hiked back over.

“Hey hussy,” I smiled at her.

“Oh, you can hear that?” she laughed. “They take care of all of the scheduling. I just paid the fee and get texted when to play and where.”

“Third base, huh?” I smirked.

“Yeah, I took over Lidie’s position,” she said.

“Well, we can play third base once you get finished.” I said.

“What like a blowjob? Or does that mean you finger me?” Nisha asked. “I never figured it out. I mean second base is touching boobs, right? We girls don’t really have bases for guys.”

“Life isn’t fair,” I agreed.

Her team cheered and Nisha twisted around in surprise. Two girls on base.

“I better go back,” Nisha frowned.

“Yeah, kick ass out there,” I nodded. She smiled and turned.

“Hey buddy,” another guy watching from the other side of the bleachers came over and whispered. “Do you mind keeping the sex talk to a minimum? There’s kids in the skate park behind us.”

“Oh,” I said and turned my head. “I’ll do my best.”

“Nisha, huh?” He asked. “Seriously? Nice.”

“Thanks,” I said. I looked out on the field. I suppose I could have asked who he was here for, but I didn’t know the girls and I didn’t care about him.

The field switched up when it was 9-6. Apparently it was going into the bottom of the eighth. Nisha’s team went out cheery but ragged. I guess their three runs had put some pep back into their step. Nisha was calling out to everyone. She was pumping everyone up. The team that had been crushing them looked spent for playing the whole game.

Nisha dived and caught a fly ball, ending the inning with no more score. I kind of hoped The Huskies would strike out because if they came out of this at-bat without at least tying the game, I could take Nisha and go.

They eked out a quick turn around and it was 9-8, a girl on second, and two outs, when Nisha went up to back. I was rooting for her. The energy seemed to have slipped out of the rest of her team though.

“Strike one!” Nisha only seemed to have a Babe Ruth swing.

“Strike two!” She also didn’t have the temperament to let an obvious ‘ball’ fly by.

I wasn’t seeing the foul-mouthed gleeful-destructive HR girl from work. She was all girl right now. Her green dyed hair was tied in a ponytail under the back of her batting helmet. She was smiling, wiping away the glee, looking determined, and cracking out in a smle. I had liked fucking Nisha, but I think for the first time, I was truly liking her. It made me impatient as hell. As soon as she missed this third pitch, I would be cavemanning her back to my apartment.

I was sitting in the middle of a park with an erection. This was everything I had feared I could become. As quick as I had run from Raylea and Felix, I was kinda used to getting laid often since Tuesday. I put my feet up on the riser ahead of me and bent forward. I don’t think that one other guy was paying any attention to me. I was focused on Nisha.

Swing and a miss. Swing and a miss. Swing and a miss. I made certain not to chant that out loud. That would’ve been cruel. The pitcher wound up.

The clang of softball and wooden bat rocked the park. She slammed a line drive right by the first base-girl and out to field on the right of the right fielder. Without me calling her to stop, she was pretty quick.

“Go! Go! Go!” Her teammates shouted. They all erupted in cheers for the RBI. I joined in the chant.

“Stop at third! Nish!” Her team broke down but I kept up with the Go!’s. Nisha was tagged out at home plate.

9-9. I got up to give Nisha a hug.

“I got a run! I tied it up!” She was a live wire in my arms.

“Now shut these dudes out and go to extra innings.”

“I don’t think the other girls will agree to that. We’ll just mark it a tie.” She slumped. I squeezed.

“Then shut them down and tie the fuck out of it,” I declared. She squeezed my trunk, turned to leave, and rushed back for another hug before I even left her arms. She collected her glove and trotted out to field.

“Your new girlfriend’s kind of mannish,” one of her teammates scowled passive aggressively at Nisha.

“Yours always are,” Nisha said. “Let’s tie this!”

Hardly a battle cry but her teammates shouted the call to charge as they filled out the field. I went back and sat down.

Five batters, three on base, no runs. Nisha caught a pop fly and tagged out a brown girl. The pitcher struck batter three out. I got up. I was going to ravish Nisha. Me and the dude jogged down to different teams. Good.

“Holy shit, Nish! If you play that good on Sunday we might actually inch into the playoffs.” Nisha was getting hugs and high fives.

“Ladies,” I smiled, “Can I borrow your star player?”

“Fuck no!” They cheered. “We’re taking this girl out for celebratory drinks!”

“Uh,” I frowned. Luckily, I wasn turgid anymore, but I was expectant.

“Can we raincheck, guys?” Nisha asked. “I really need to—”

“Where’s close for a good drink? Reflections?” One said as if it was the only bar she knew.

“But I am sta-arving!” Another bitched.

“I took Nisha to The Princess Margaret Pub last night,” I said. “Poutine was great and the drinks are cheap.”

“A pub?” A few were not impressed.

“Poutinnnne…” hungry one zombied.

“I had mozza sticks in it. If we do that every night, I’m going to gain a hundred pounds.”

“Your spindly legs are too skinny, Maggie’s it is,” one girl said.

We exited The Commons at Robie and were a chittering mob as we marched down a few blocks. I looked wistfully at my apartment building. I wrapped my arm around Nisha’s shoulders.

“How’d you guys meet?” One of the girls asked us.

“She started working at my work and wanted to get someone for sexual harassment,” I answered with a smile, “I was her first choice.”

“Holy shit!” One of the girls cackled. “You tamed Nish when she wanted to rip you apart like a lioness?”

“How big is your dick?”

“Does it vibrate?”

“Did you hypnotize her?”

I blushed at the last one. The girls laughed at me seeing my response as embarrassment for the sexual teasing.

The ten of us marched into the pub. I realized a flaw in my suggestion.

“Will!” Adelaide rushed through the girls and kissed me.

I grabbed her cheeks, looked into her eyes, and whispered: “Kiss Nisha too so her friends don’t get suspicious.”

“Sure, baby.” She pecked my lips. “Nisha?”

“What? Adelaide?” Nisha looked shocked when my girlfriend bent down and sloppily kissed the green haired girl.

“You are a fucking legend,” One of Nisha’s teammates grabbed my shoulder and shook it.

“Oh, fuck,” said another. “Lidie’s here.”

I looked up in time to see a third girl come over and kiss me.

The legendary comments ground to a halt.

* * *