The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect — 12

by Redsliver

* * *

“Oh, you must be Will. Hello.” I was shocked to see a man smiling at me when Lidie retreated from my face. The softball players had scattered for tables. Nisha rubbed my back and left them. Adelaide hung around until Lidie stepped back and squeezed her elbow.

“Hello,” I said with a frown. “Who are you?”

“Keith, Lidie’s ex. I know she hasn’t introduced you to Jamie yet, but I heard how she talked about you.” He pulled Lidie into a hug. “I’ll pick him up from the babysitter. Have a good night.”

“Night,” she said. Lidie turned to me.

“Holy shit!” she gasped. “If he had turned his head when I did, he’d have seen you making out with the other girls! Oh shit!”

“What else?” I worried.

“He left me with the check.” She started laughing.

“Do you need me to get it?” I worried.

“You’re so sweet.” She kissed my cheek. “Hey, I don’t think I want to deal with The Hussies. See you tomorrow?”

I tilted my head. She looked nice, a thin green dress. She smelled nice. Nisha and the ball players smelled like they had just been playing sports.

“Can you?” I asked.

“See you?” She blinked. “I think so. As for tomorrow, I can’t tell what the future will bring.”

“I mean, deal with the Hussies. I want to fuck you,” I said.

“Yeah, of course I can,” she leaned in. “The things I do for love.”

I frowned at love but said nothing either way. I followed her to her table where her jacket and purse were waiting. Philia immediately came over.

“Hi!” She stopped two paces from me and crossed her hands in front of her apron.

“Oh hi.”

“Tall and busty,” Lidie elbowed me looking up and down Philia. “You part of the orgy tonight?”

“Um, Lidie…” I said.

“I don’t know if I’m invited,” Philia worried.

“You’re not—”

“Super hot,” Lidie agreed and I heard the alcohol in her voice. “What are you wearing under that skirt?”

“Panties.” Philia asked. She had heard me.

“Take them off for the rest of your shift,” Lidie said. “Come find us when you’re leaving.”

“That was evil,” Lidie hugged my right arm and led me over to the raucous collection of softball players.

“They’re putting mozza sticks in my poutine!” One shouted.

“I’ll make sure they tip,” I told Adelaide who was slipping her tablet into her belt.

“Not all of them,” she worried.

“Oh? No I was just going to say something,” I said and I shook my head. “I have no interest in number 5 girls.”

“Five!” One of the girls next to Nisha squealed. “You little slut.”

“Don’t be silly, our Nishie’s a huge slut. She’s like the TARDIS of sluts.”

“What does that mean?” Nisha asked.

“Tiny on the outside, huge slut on the inside,” I explained to the cheers of her teammates.

“Did you want something, babe?” Adelaide asked me.

“Onion rings and a beer,” I said. “When are you off?”

“Two hours before close,” she said, and kissed my cheek. “Thank you for not, you know.”

“Yeah, damned straight.” I nodded. I led Lidie to the table and the girls musical chairs Nisha through the crowd until she was literally dumped on my lap.

“Hey greenie,” I said.

“Hey Will,” she frowned. “Another night with you?”

“And me, and Adie.” Lidie said.

“Woo!” The girls said.

“So who’s the number four girl?” Another asked.

“It’s not really a position as much as a rank,” Lidie explained. I sighed and leaned back pulling a very huggy Nisha tighter to me. A few girls said “awww…” One said, “I dare you to finger her right there.”

I don’t like being dared. I slipped my hand into Nisha’s waistband.

“Jesus Christ!” erupted cheers.

“A rank?” Another girl poked Lidie. “What?”

“Well, Adelaide’s the number one girl.” Lidie gestured towards the kitchen.

Nisha’s fingers dug into my neck and bicep. Her little pussy was flooding to the touch. I smiled at her as she bit her lip.

“Talsy, Sherry, and Jess make up the number twos.” She looked at me. “Yeah, thought so. That puts me and Raylea as threes and Nisha here’s the four like the other—”

“Oh shit!” Nisha bucked against my fingers. “Notta fo—”

“No, you can be a three,” I said. The cheering and celebrating was dying down amongst the team. I really started moving my elbow. Nisha wailed again. “And the redhead waitress is our five.”

“No fours?” Lidie asked with a frown. “I suppose that’s OK.”

“That’s like eight girls…” One of Nisha’s teammates glubbed her mouth like a fish as words failed her.

“And she didn’t get to do her HR thing against you?” Another asked.

“You work with Lidie and Nisha.”

“And Jess—” Nisha squeaked. One of her friends slapped a hand over Nisha’s mouth. Philia looked on and looked back. She gestured to be more quiet, to be more discreet.

“Uh, yeah, it’s fun,” Lidie said. “It’s relaxing knowing all of the other girls to help out with all the relationship work.”

“I’d claw every other girls’ eyes out,” one said.

“I’d dress up in a harem slave like Princess Jasmine but maybe a green not the blue.”

“Ooh… You’d be so hot in that.”

Nisha’s red-faced was turning purple-faced. Her friend who was keeping Nisha quiet was pinching nostrils as well as clamping a mouth. I really put the swirl into my fingertips. I elbowed Lidie twice and she inched her chair away.

“Shit! She bit me!” Muzzle girl slung her hand.

“I’m cumming!” Nisha squealed. She moaned and tied herself to me as she hyperventilated and quaked. I rubbed her lower back and deep inside her pants.

“I’m sorry, I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

“It’s really just the three of us,” Lidie grabbed my elbow. I looked up to the bouncer who had walked. “We’ll get out of here and the others will be on better behavior.”

“I don’t know—”

“It really was just them.” Philia walked over stripped down from her waitress kit to a simple purple sweater and loose jeans.

“What about you?” The bouncer asked.

“I just didn’t want to get kicked out. I’m sorry,” apologized the girl who was still sucking on her nipped finger.

“OK, you three have to leave.” The bouncer hooked her thumb. We were already standing. I sucked my fingers as I led Nisha and Lidie to the door. Philia followed a few steps behind the bouncer.

“Don’t come back for a few days,” he said. “Night Philia.”

“Night Gary.” Philia waved.

He watched me and my number three girls start off towards the bus stop. Philia chased to catch up as Gary watched. He shook his head in confused disgust and walked back into the pub.

“Alright, so who’s got the closest apartment?” I asked. “Shit.”

“You do, by a longshot,” Nisha said.

“How do you know?”

“I got your address from work,” she shrugged.

“Doesn’t matter, Talsy said Raylea headed to my apartment.” I shook my head. “I’m here with you because I’m not dealing with that tonight.”

“Then what about Talsy and Sherry’s place?” Lidie suggested.

“Where do you live Philia?”

“Oh, we don’t want to go there.”

“Why not?”

“Um, well,” she scratched her hair. “I don’t think my husband will like it.”

“Shit.” I frowned. I looked to Lidie.

“Sure, but it’s a forty minute cab ride.” She said and shrugged. “I only talked Keith into eating at Maggie’s because I figured I’d hook up with Adelaide and go to your place.”

“I’ve got my roommates at my place,” Nisha frowned. I scratched my head. “Philia go borrow Adelaide’s keys. We’ll go to her place.”

“Really?” Philia frowned. “Is that a good idea?”

“Yeah,” I guessed. “And she can join us when her shift is done. Win, win, win.”

“What’s the second win?” Nisha asked. She giggled when I frowned at her. I almost wanted to push her down to the sidewalk and slip my cock in her mouth. I’d do that at Adelaide’s. No sense getting the cops involved.

Philia jogged back to the bar. I made out with Lidie, Lidie made out with Nisha, Nisha was walking back to me. Philia ran up to us waving the keys over her head.

“She thinks this is a bad idea,” Philia said as she placed the keys in my hand.

“I’m good at bad ideas,” I said. “Why did she think that?”

“She never said.”

Lidie grabbed Philia’s arm before the redheaded waitress could jog back to the pub.

“She’s working for another four hours?” I scratched my chin.

“Five,” Philia corrected me.

“Then we can’t be asleep when she gets home,” I cackled. I slipped an arm around Lidie’s waist and across Nisha’s shoulders. “C’mon it’s this way.”

I knew where Adelaide lived because she had told me. We took a short walk up North Street from Robie. It took me a few tries to find the right key for the front door. I stopped. I looked at Philia.

“508 or 805?”

“It’s a seven story building.” Nisha said as she walked through the door I was holding. Still. I texted Adelaide before we took the elevator to the fifth floor.

Her apartment was a small two bedroom with hardly any space outside of the bedrooms. Not that I paid much attention. I grabbed Nisha and marched her straight into the leftmost bedroom and threw her across the black comforter.

“Red silk sheets, kinky,” Lidie approved.

“We’ll get there,” I promised. Nisha squealed happily as I pulled off her t-shirt and shorts. She was dressed for softball, her small tits locked up behind a pretty heavy duty sports bra for a B-cup girl. If I wanted tits, I had Philia and Lidie to tide me over until Adelaide got here.

“You’re not doing any foreplay?” Nisha asked.

“I finger fucked you and had to wait,” I reminded her.

“I could use another primer,” Nisha worried.

“What about you two? Do either of you need foreplay?” I asked impatiently.

“Hey!” Nisha pouted. “I suppose I can—”

“I’ve been good to go for days,” Philia explained. She threw down her jeans and her panties with them. She kicked off her sneakers without untying them. She tripped herself and fell over the foot of the bed.

“Lidie, get Nisha up to snuff, K?” I directed.

“So, we’re having sex a lot lately, huh?” Lidie asked Nisha. Lidie knelt down between Nisha’s knees and ran her hands over Nisha’s sex. “Up to snuff is ready to go, right?”

“Get her off,” I declared. I ran my hands over Philia’s asscheeks. She looked back over her shoulder. She revered me, nearly worshipped me. Maybe that was what put me off of her?

Philia was beautiful. If at thirty she was my oldest. If at thirty she looked the eldest. Nisha hardly looked her 22. Lidie was a twenty-something. Twenty seven plus or minus 3. Sherry looked like a teenager and she was older than Talsy who looked her twenty four. How old was Adelaide? Twenty three? Younger.

I brought my mind back to Philia as I ran the head of my cock around the opening of her cunt. She was wet, her pussy was trimmed but still messy with red hair. She watched me with bright eyes and chewed lip. I ran my hands over her fair and freckled skin. I thrust into her.

“Thirty feels pretty good,” I announced, as I slid easily up her channel. She squeezed me tightly and ran her hips back to meet my own.

“Twenty four feels great!” she purred. She started banging up and down my dick before I even thought to thrust. I liked this. I sought to catch up.

“Not so hard, Nisha,” Nisha squealed and pulled Lidie’s hair. Lidie wasn’t licking, her fingers did the work. I watched her handy work and held tight on Philia’s hips as my fuck went hard. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it away.

“Get naked, Lidie,” I said amongst breaths.

“Oh my god! Oh my god!” Philia was quivering and panting as she humped back. “Oh my god!”

“She’s eager,” Lidie said, throwing away her top. She unfastened her bra and dropped that to the side.

“Oh fucking fuck fuck!” Nisha was forced to finger herself while Lidie undressed. I met Nisha’s gaze. She stuck out her tongue.

“Yeah, babe,” I said forgetting Philia’s name as I moaned. “God, this is the life!”

“Fuck a baby into me!” Philia started pitching her hips upward with every backthrust. I grimaced and pushed her ass forward until my cock popped free.

“Tag team,” I said, slapping Nisha’s fingers from her pussy. “Lidie finish off… Philia.”

“What? No please! I—”

Lidie grabbed the back of Philia’s hair and pushed her face down into the bed. “Shut up slut.”

“Oh, that’s cute,” I said leaning over to kiss Lidie. “Call her more names.”

“C’mon on, skank,” Lidie sneered. “Time to three-time your limp-dicked hubby.”

“Oh my god!” Nisha squealed as I slipped into her pussy. Philia tried to say something similar. Lidie pressed red hair deeper into red sheets.

“Yeah,” I sighed. “I’m glad I upgraded you.”

I leaned down and kissed Nisha as I fucked her. She wrapped my waist with her ankles. I grabbed her upper arm and her wrist. The whole bed squeaked and screamed as we bounced the mattress.

“—don’t like girls—” Every now and then, in the breaths Lidie afforded Philia words echoed throughout the room. I broke my kiss with Nisha. She was laughing, laughing at Philia.

“We’re gonna—uh, yeah!—gonna teach her to like pussy—shit!” Nisha squealed.

“But—Oh god!” Philia’s voice was frogs and scratches. Lidie knelt on one knee. She pressed her balled fist, full of long red hair, into the base of Philia’s skull. Lidie’s fingers sawed in and out of sputtering pussy lips with a pace I couldn’t match with my cock inside Nisha’s cunt.

I was grunting, smiling, and sweating. The blanket on the bed was bunched up and twisted. Nisha’s ass slipped back and forth on the silk sheets. I smirked. I fucked. I triumphed.

“I love your fat ugly cock!” Nisha squealed. Her face was purple-red. Her sweat-soaked green-dyed blonde-rooted hair clung to her forehead.

“Cumming! Oh my god! Cumming!” Philia moaned with a drop in intensity.

“About fucking time, my arm is going numb.” Lidie shook her head. “Can I get fucked next? Slow and sweet?”

“Of course you can, just roll her limp corpse off the bed.” I gestured dismissively at Philia as the redhead trembled pleasure and glugged oxygen.

“Gotta cum! Make me cum! Shit yeah!” Nisha was rubbing three fingers in circles on her clit. Her ankles dug deeper into my hipbone. I forced my breaths to come in slow full rounds. There was pressure in my balls.

“You don’t want a baby.” I declared at Nisha.

“And ruin my body? I only just made it up to number 3 girl!” Nisha panicked.

“Pill?”

“IUD.” Nisha shook her head. “I liked being a whore.”

“And now you’re a one man woman.” I beamed. I stepped forward, rolling her ass up and aiming my cock for a more straight down thrust. She barked out a strangled breath as I folded her diaphragm and ribs into a kink. She hammered the bed with a fist. She clawed her short nails into my shoulder.

My phone started buzzing in my pants. God, I didn’t want to deal with—

My phone’s ringer went off. So did Nisha. Her little swampy cunt squeezed along my dick. I looked over at Lidie.

“Now?” She beamed happily. With two hands, she grabbed Philia’s hip and the bodied the redhead off the left side of the bed. I smirked.

“Get my phone please,” I said with nowhere near that level of eloquence. My eyes were crossing and I bent my knees into the bed as I flushed her cunt with pussy.

“Hey, Adelaide! Yeah, it’s Lidie.” Lidie was saying into my phone. “Foursome. You still got like four hours left. Sucks. What?”

I was much taller than Nisha. I could practically thrust my face into the blankets in the halo of her scattered green hair. She could bite my pectoral while I fucked her. While she came. Probably for a second time. I swelled with pride and dumped a slough of cum into her twitching pussy.

“Good for her!” Lidie was saying as the fugue left my brain. “Oh! Oh! Well then—Shit!”

Lidie rushed over to me as my phone skipped and bounced on the bed’s creaking springs. “Shh!”

“What?” I said, her hands were too small to keep me from talking.

“I am going to have bruises tomorrow…” Philia bitched as she climbed to her feet.

“—great time… Oh god, my sister’s here with her gross boyfriend.” I heard the apartment door open and the sarcasm wafted in. “You already kissed me. At the front door. Call me tomorrow.”

“I will, I had a great time,” Ike said.

“Heard that a couple of times now,” Celeste said with an audible smile. “Good night!”

“Good ni—” She shut the door in Ike’s face.

I frowned. Celeste. I hadn’t thought about that. Adelaide had. Bad Idea.

“Who the fuck are you! Why are you in my bedroom! Oh my god! Where the fuck is my sister you absolute freak! Who are these sluts!”

I turned, throwing Nisha’s legs off of me. Celeste was stomping away.

“Yeah, the one on the left.” Lidie frowned into the phone. “Oh shit!”

“Get out! I do not want to see your dick!” Celeste screeched. I snatched the phone out of Lidie’s fans.

“Sorry Celeste, that’s exactly what you need to see,” I said. “I’ll call you back in a minute Adelaide. Love you.”

“I—I love you too!” She babbled as I hung up and opened my phone’s photo gallery.