The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect

By Redsliver

Chapter 24

* * *

I staggered out into the evening sun and covered my eyes as they adjusted from the bar gloom. I turned to look back, catching Talsy as she ran into me. Raylea looked weirdly over her shoulder. With the daylight on the glass, I could only imagine she was looking at Felix paying our bills. Sherry skipped out, cupped my dick, and set herself on my left to look at Michael.

“I wish I had the authority to kick you out for life,” Michael said. I shrugged.

“Seems you may as well have.” Adelaide hurried through the front doors and around Michael. “What reason does he have to come back to a place with overpriced booze and mediocre food?”

“I always thought the food was pretty good,” I admitted.

“Not what I meant,” Adelaide smiled.

“What’s going on?” Michael asked.

“I quit.” Adelaide ran up to me. She kissed me.

“We quit.” Philia said, pushing her way out the door.

“Girls, that leaves only me and a full hou—”

“Ah shit...” I said. Talsy nodded. I touched Raylea’s arm. “Tell Felix what he needs to hear.”

“OK, that’s—”

I took off at a run. Talsy and Adelaide seemed surprised for me to bolt. Sherry recognized the starting pistol but failed to keep pace. Her tiny legs didn’t lend well to sprinting. Philia, on the other hand, had long limbs and powerful thighs. She put them to work. I took it as a challenge and opened the distance more between myself, Adelaide, Talsy, and Sherry.

Why was I running? That was obvious.

Nisha drunkenly slid out of the front door, swept in the current of her softball teammates. I was arguably excited. You put enough twenty-something female athletes together, yeah, you end up with a fuckable lineup. But… Fuckable was pre-dick pic me. Fuckable didn’t quite meet my standards anymore. Worse, I was struggling to keep Philia in check. These girls, a standard deviation more butch and aggressive than the rest of my harem, didn’t seem like they’d take being put into place like Philia as easily.

“Where are we going?” Philia asked.

“My place? One of yours?” I suggested.

“The first places a drunken Nisha will tell them to look,” Talsy laughed. I looked over my shoulder. She was catching up. Adelaide’s chest inhibited speed. The crowd further back was doing some sort of team cheer. Philia swiftly grabbed my hips and pulled me to the left.

“Watch yourself,” she warned. The telephone pole whisked by my right arm.

“Thanks!” I laughed. Oh, I assumed I’d be beat, but this outpour of adrenaline and energy was only serving to ramp me up.

“You’re welcome,” Philia declared.

“You’re enjoying this?” Adelaide asked with a shout.

“You’re not! Hell, I’m enjoying this! Dude, we’re getting chased by an army of sex-hungry women,” Talsy giggled. “How often do I get to star in a truly male fantasy like this?”

“Pretty often, you teach junior high boys,” Sherry joked.

“They’re not after you,” Philia said. “I’m the one who can run with him. You guys should go get a car or a taxi or something.”

“Boo!” Talsy said.

Adelaide slowed to a halt. I looked ahead, the traffic lights before the commons. I frowned. We were going to run straight into a don’t walk and rush hour traffic. I looked to Philia.

“We can always turn left,” she said.

“Good point!”

“Quit running like little bitches!”

“Get the fine cock!”

“Dibs on first ride!”

“What the fuck are you going to do with a dick, you crazy lesbo!”

The cacophony behind me ramped up. I couldn’t help but smile. Fuck you, Ike, fuck you for giving me the most memorable event of my life.

It’s hard to drag enough oxygen to keep breathing as you run. Laughter, mad furious elated laughter inhibits the process even further.

“You’re crazy!” Philia said.

“Who isn’t?”

“I dunno, most everyone I knew before I met you,” she replied.

“Well, I’m glad to have made that much of a—”

I’m not a small guy. I’m not the biggest. But, I figure between me and a girl I have sixty pounds on, I could take her. I was disabused of that notion catastrophically.

She was drunk, crazy, and the first of many. Nisha had caught up to me. She flew, tackling me with her shoulder to the back of my shoulderblade. I staggered and collapsed. I scuffed my knee on the sidewalk and bounced on a short lawn between the road and an apartment building. I coughed as my lungs were whacked around in my trunk.

“Score!”

“If she could run that fast on the field, she might not’ve cost us so many games.”

“Oh please, like she’s the only one who proved they’d been phoning it in with this run.”

I was rolled over and onto Nisha. She flopped and starfished under my right arm as Philia leaned over me. Hands, a half dozen at least, were grabbing my shoes. One girl was trying to untie the left one. Two girls were just impatiently ripping off the right.

“Hey!” I was dragged fully onto the grass. A shouldered redheaded girl knelt down and yanked away my belt.

“If you w-want t-to fuck m-my boyfriend—”

“Girl! You’ve had turns!”

“Don’t push Adelaide away!” I would’ve said, sitting up and calling for my girlfriend. But the back of my skull tested how tough the ground was and a pair of black panties was pressed down on my nose.

“See bitches, you don’t always need a dick.” Or at least, I think that’s what the grinding crotch was saying. Her calves were squeezing tightly on my ears. My pants were being yanked away. I flinched as a tug-o-war with my underwear twisted my balls.

“No, I’ll show you!” Nisha slurred. I felt someone lean down and kiss the pain away.

“Dude, look how hard he is, quit this cocksucking foreplay.”

“Bitch, you’re hardly wet enough. Get out of the way.”

The words came through for a second, my face-sitter lifted her ass just enough to pull the black cotton out of the way of my nose. I was looking at an upside down pussy fringed in black hair. Then I was looking at mostly blackness. I tried to reach up and grab the ass on my face. My hands kept bumping into others.

“Adelaide!” I growled in a voice no one could hear or comprehend. I think I recognized the hand that had grasped my right. Our fingers interlaced and I squeezed.

“Babe, can you breathe?” Both of her hands slipped through my hair. She whispered close to my ears. I attempted to thumbs up with my left hand. Whoever had the right wasn’t letting go.

“This is a wet pussy!”

“Jesus! You’re a total slut!”

“I would’ve agreed with that yesterday,” total slut declared. I felt her straddle my hips. She was a wiry legged girl. “But I would’ve stopped at gangbanging a stranger on the sidewalk yesterday.”

“Coward!” someone laughed.

Carhorns started barking at us. I hoped I had an excuse. I was being pinned down. However, I don’t know how good my defense will be with the efforts I was putting into licking the pussy at hand.

It was a good tasting pussy, as pussies go. I thrust my hips upward to meet the cunt I was being aimed into. The army of women cheered madly. I could hear slaps of flesh. High-fives, butt slaps, or just the clap of thigh meat on my ears.

I was disoriented. I doubt I could walk soon after this with the battering face-sitter was doing my to my inner ears. Adelaide’s fingers continued to stroke through my hair. She kept asking if I was OK.

Nisha finally wormed her way out from under me. She was cursing and swearing. Whoever held my hand was stroking the back of it. The girl fucking me was straight madness.

“OK, you’ve cum. Get off. Sandy! Get off!”

“I’m doing my best!” The face-sitter’s name was Sandy. Apparently she had cum. I guess that her thighs flapping my ears like they were hummingbird’s wings was her tell. She ground her pussy around my mouth some more.

“Dude, someone else’s turn!”

“Oh, I’m supposed to share guys now?”

“You have to!”

“Make me—” The girl squealed as she was yanked off my face by the hair.

The sky was so blue. The air was so fresh. Almost. The smell wasn’t going away but I could fill my lungs all the way and that was a plus.

Philia had my hand. I tried to pull it away but she wasn’t giving up the little of me she had staked a claim on. I rolled my head back to look at Celeste.

“I was sure I had heard Adelaide.” I frowned.

“I’m over here!” Adelaide tried to call over. “They w-won’t let me get over to you!”

“She is wet enough,” said one girl.

“Don’t let them molest you too much, sweetie,” I said, with a laugh.

“I’ve been trying to slow them down, but—”

“I don’t give a shit how wet she is! Goddammit! I’m still fucking here!” The girl on my dick quavered. More car horns. I almost got to take a look at the possible audience we had accrued.

“Dibs on the tongue!” Nisha tried to get on my head but she was small and a bigger girl literally grabbed the green haired chick and pitched her back onto the green. I was soon nose to nethers once again.

This was a little easier on my ears. Though this girl leaned forward and stabbed her fingernails into my side as she bounced her ass up and down in time with my licks. She was nowhere near the rhythm of the girl on my cock. I don’t think my brain could handle this fucked up metronome. I licked a lot of empty air.

I don’t think I registered the car pulling up on the curb until its horn beep-beeped.

“What the fuck do you broads want?”

“He wanted us to get him a ride,” it was Talsy, I think.

“Yeah, hi Will! New girls!” That was definitely Lidie. “Look at you!”

I couldn’t quite respond so I didn’t. I was overwhelmed and not really comfortable. I couldn’t argue with the extremis and intensity of the whole clusterfuck. My blood was pumping. I could hear my heart in my ears. Breathing was not the right word for it. The girl on my dick was pushing down on my ribs like she was firing bellows. I heaved out and gasped in.

“Shit! Oh my god! This is the best fuck I’ve ever had!”

“Bitch, your sex life must suck. He’s literally pinned to the ground. Just laying there is an understatement.”

“Yeah, and how much do you want in on this!”

“That’s not the point!”

“The fuck it’s not! I’ve never gone into sex this needy before.” The girl pressed down for one more hard breath out of my lungs. She quavered up and off of my cock. It was clear she had been grabbed by at least a couple of girls as she was accelerated out of the way.

“What the fuck are you doing, Bridget?!”

“You just heard Cori,” she said. “I gotta see about this being needy makes it feel better shit. She called me out.”

“And I’m about to tear a new hole in you, bitch! I’m next!”

Apparently her guard was down because someone else tried to climb on my dick. There was a scuffled. A knee clipped hard inside my thigh. I flinched, moaned, cursed. But that was all muffled by the sex on my mouth.

“Don’t you dare fucking hurt him!” Adelaide scowled.

“Yeah, like he’s being hurt! He’s a guy!”

There were two women straddling my belly. My cock flopped and ricocheted off of one hard belly one softer one. They’re hands slapped and feinted around my cock trying to force my dick into one of them

“Oh fuck you bitches,” I heard Nisha, I think. The way her hands slapped hard into the girls’ asses made me confident it was her. “Push them together and grind them up and down!”

“This is fucking insane, girls,” Maybe Sherry.

“Fuck! I’m getting out of here!”

The tenor changed on a dime. Sort of. The girl on my face scrambled to lean forward and force her deathgrip on my upper arms.

The pussies bracketing my cock rocked and panicked and one girl screamed in excitement as the other girl flinched. I was yanked towards my navel and a tight wet sheathe sucked me in with a gulp.

I bounced the ass on my nose. Then I heard the sirens.

I panicked. Shock hit me. I gargled in the pussy that ground in circles on my open mouth. My body tensed and I flexed. I fired a load of cum into some chick.

“Motherfucker! He just came in me!”

“You d-don’t have to be fucking sm-smiling about it, bitch!” Adelaide snapped.

“But, I—”

“Jesus Christ!” Another woman’s voice cut through the shit. “What the fuck is wrong with you people!”

“I just—”

“Let the man up, and pull your fucking pants up.” Another woman declared.

“Officers, we can explain!”

“Dude, right to remain silent. Lawyers should explain things to cops,” The girl with the pussy full of cum said.

“I’m just about done!” Pleaded the girl on my face.

The cops weren’t having that. My mouth was suddenly free as two women, late thirties, early forties, in police blue yanked the girl off of my face and pinned her down on the ground.

“Alright, fuck it.” One cop said. “We’re going to let you go. And you’re going to stay the fuck down.”

“Yes’m,” the girl on the ground whimpered. All of the sudden I was free. I was sluggish. I reached for my pants and wormed about trying to get dressed. Oh my god. This was a fucking calamity.

The first cop walked over to me. She looked at me, hands on her hips. She replaced a flash of a smirk with a practiced frown on her lips.

“On your feet.” She said.

I nodded. She was kinda good looking. I can’t believe my mind went there.

“Hurry.” She demanded.

I got going. I hadn’t zipped my fly or buckled my belt. I climbed up on the grass in my socks. My legs ached. There was a bit of dampness on my knee. Maybe I needed a band-aid from when Nisha had tackled me. I did my best to discreetly fix the button on my jeans.

“Wh-what’s going on, officer?”

“You,” she gestured to Adelaide, the circle of softball players who retreated but hadn’t yet fled. “Are going to get the hell out of here.”

Sherry leaned out of the backseat window of Lidie’s car. “Come on. Adelaide. Hurry.”

“But—”

“You’re letting us off with a warning?” I asked, trying to parse the scene in front of me.

“A warning? You?” The slightly taller cop said. She was plainer as well. I didn’t like the look in her eyes, but had no courage to challenge it. “No. Simpson. Put him in the back—”

“But he didn’t—”

“Miss. Step back.” Simpson barked at Adelaide. Adelaide stopped coming forward but she didn’t retreat.

“It’s OK. We’ll get this all sorted out.” I turned to Lidie’s car. “If you guy’s know a lawyer…” I winked.

“Let’s get moving.”

Simpson grabbed me by the back of the hair as her partner opened the back of the squad car. I frowned. There was already a thirty-something well dressed brown woman in the backseat. I tried to look back at the cops. I just felt a push down on my hair as I was levered into the back of the car.

“...disturbance on Robie and Canard…” There was some bulletin coming across the radio. Simpson was walking around to the passenger seat. Her partner picked up the mic.

“Officer Greene reporting. Arrived at Robie and Canard. Over.”

I listened dumbfoundedly as Greene gave a quick overview saying how they scattered the disturbance. I looked over. Lidie’s car was pulling away. Nisha was being helped along by some of her teammates. Celeste and Adelaide were staring at the cop car.

I almost asked a question. Simpson turned to me with bright blue eyes. She shushed me with a finger.

“Heading out. Over.” Greene said, signing off of her confusing conversation.

“Now you can talk.” Simpson grinned.

“Oh my god! It’s really you!” The brown woman dove across the back bench and spoke to me.

“What’s going on?” I asked. “Who are you?”

“My name is DOCTOR LOOK IT UP!” she said. It took me a second.

“Oh my god—” I was about to explain my recognition that this was the source of Adderall and Viagra that Sherry had claimed for me.

“And these are Hillary and Meadow. Friends. When Sherry wouldn’t give me your address, I had to get their help to find you. Thankfully, Sherry called me looking for a car to come get you.”

“Oh.” I said. “Hi, um, Hillary?” I got it backwards. Hillary Greene and Meadow Simpson. “So, um—”

“Yeah, we were coming for you even before you started the biggest public fuck in the city’s history,” Meadow said. “I mean. Just wow.”

“We’re going to have to get our stories straight when we explained why we only dispersed a public orgy and didn’t bring someone in.”

“Oh fuck,” I laughed.

“We will,” Meadow giggled. “Where are we going?”

“Your place?” Hillary suggested. “The kids and Aaron are home.”

“Phillip is out of town,” Meadow shrugged. “Alright, I can’t wait to get out of this uniform!”

“I don’t know,” I smirked. “Maybe you could keep it—”

My ringtone erupted from my pants. It was probably Adelaide. She’d need to know I was OK and—

Mom Calling.

Oh god, why the hell was she calling? I hoped my little orgy didn’t travel back to her. Shit. How could it? Oh my god, what if something happened to her. Or dad!

I pushed the doctor off my chest and answered my phone. I didn’t realize how out of breath I was until I spoke: “Mom! Is something wrong? You never call me at this time!”

“Everything is wonderful!” Mom’s voice sounded like sunshine and butterflies. “Your friend Ike just sent me this incredible picture…”

* * *