The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Celeste grabbed the maintenance card, hung it over the door, and shut the door behind us. Raylea threw the lock. I walked in tossing my belt on the sink counter and kicking my shoes off under the hand dryer.

I had never been so exhausted talking to my friends. Felix didn’t make any sense! Raylea was hot, how as Ike wanting to fuck her more proof of that. Ike has fucked women uglier than I have. Shit. Not uglier than I would have. I hadn’t figured out how to succeed with women until now. I caught the four pairs watching me in the mirror.

Sherry, Talsy, and Raylea had been friends for like 5 years. It was so hot seeing the heat reflected back at me from them. Talsy and Sherry were definitely the prettiest choice, depending on whether you liked classically or aggressively beautiful. Raylea was third. She had that girl next door look: curly hair, tight tank top, long legs in nice shorts, goofy grin.

Celeste hovered a step behind everyone, standing next to the deadbolt she threw. I really should have her sister in here. Make it a full house, aces over 10s.

“What are you giggling about?” Sherry set a hand on her hip and cocked a bright smile.

“I’m...” I stalled for a moment as I thrust my jeans and boxers down to the brown tile floor. Raylea sniffed to see my clothes hit the public washroom toilet. She didn’t do that in my washroom. The Princess Margaret Pub has people paid to keep this one clean. “I’m so excited to do this. Tits out everyone. And I need Raylea.”

“Me?” Raylea brightened, fast as a thunderbolt, when I called on her. She looked around. I guess she had some sense of her worth in comparison. She should be thinking in absolutes. The… Adelaide and her sister were 10s. Talsy and Sherry confident 8s, shaky 9s. Ray was a 7. Only like 15% of women were hotter than 7s.

“Yes you!” I said, with a grand smile. I threw my shirt on top of my belt. I was naked, but for my socks.

Talsy and Sherry rushed to her sides and grabbed the hem of Raylea’s tank top. Celeste collapsed against the door. I flicked my tongue at the teenager and grabbed Raylea’s hand as she stepped forward.

Raylea squealed as I dragged her around me and slapped a hand between her shoulder blades.

“Oh crap!” I said, frowning. “Did that hurt?”

“No,” she said, and looked up into the mirror. We met eyes. I smirked; she licked her lips. I took handfuls of her ass through her green shorts.

“You gotta pull those down to get to the fun bits,” Sherry explained with a pat on Raylea’s butt.

“These are the fun bits,” Talsy reached under Raylea’s arm and squeezed and jiggled a single thick breast. Raylea’s nipples were out and strong. I reached under her other arm and squeezed. She moaned prettily. Almost wholesomely. I turned to Sherry.

“Tie her hair up. I want to see her face,” I said.

“Oh, OK, I can do that first.” Sherry dropped her shirt back over her bra. She went to the corner of the sinks where she had apparently stashed her purse for an elastic.

“My face?” Raylea looked up. “That’s, uh, I mean that’s hot. That’s what I like. I usually try to look at Felix when I’m fucking another man.”

“Not today,” I said. I meant not that moment, if something happened later… No, I meant then too.

I pushed apart Raylea’s ankles. Sweeping her stance further out with a couple of light taps to her insteps. I held her hips. She raised her heels. Her ass flexed. That was one part of her that competed with Talsy. Sherry and Celeste were probably better in thickness and—

I licked my fingertips before I slapped into her pussy. There was work to do. This was about me and Raylea and what was going to happen. She was wet and warm. I swirled my fingers around her sex. She let her jaw hang low. She had a pretty tongue.

Sherry dashed up to her shoulder. Talsy was already gathering up Raylea’s hair into a bushy blonde ponytail. Raylea arched her back and met my eyes. I turned away and saw Celeste.

“You’re not here to watch.”

“You only have one dick,” she said, with a tremor in her voice.

“You wanna be the one licking his butthole?” Sherry offered, by her tone, magnanimously.

I couldn’t help but smile. I pulled Raylea’s ponytail. I turned and leaned forward over her back. I reached under her belly. I grabbed a fistful of her thigh. I lifted her as much as I could, so that I could set the tip of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. At least Raylea wasn’t as short as Sherry, but I still had to dip uncomfortably low.

“Oh!” Her mouth twisted and then became a great O. I had never done this before, fucked a girl from behind and could see the effect right on her face. Now I knew why people installed mirrors above their beds. I wasn’t going to do that, but it was fun for a novelty.

I was doing this for a reason. A reason beyond fucking a woman I cared about. A reason beyond my own ego. I wanted to see Raylea at her most depraved, but I wasn’t going to watch some other man put her there. That just perturbed me.

She was energetic and forceful. Her hips slung backwards. The clap of her ass on my thighs was echoey in the tiles of the washroom. Talsy leaned on the counter and smirked. I only spared her a millisecond. I focused on Raylea.

She was cute. Little nose, flushed cheeks, bright smile. She could’ve used braces in high school. Her hair was an explosion of blonde curls. She squeezed her pussy around my cock. I dug my fingers in the flesh of her hips and ass. I yanked her down until my balls slapped the lips of her pussy.

No one looks ‘cute’ when you’re staring at their split apart pussy full of cock. They do look amazing though.

I reached up and took her ponytail in my fist. I pulled, her head tilted to the right. I looked beyond her ear into her reddening face. I fucked her hard.

I like fucking hard, obviously the intensity is great. I love the noise and the wetness and the way her skin rippled from contact. I loved the way her eyes shut with every punch of my hips. I loved the tightness of her jaw. I suppose I should’ve built up to the force though. She was wet but she still felt rough.

“Do you want someone rubbing your clit? Do you want more?” I said between slams.

“Yes…” She groaned through her teeth.

“Who!”

“You! You Will!”

“Pick one of the girls!” I demanded.

“Oh—” It was Celeste who moaned, not Raylea.

“It’s not your sister,” Sherry joked.

“Not this time,” Celeste said. Sherry punched me in the shoulder.

“Seriously?” Sherry raised an eyebrow.

“That’s it,” I let go of Raylea’s hair to grab Sherry. I pulled the black girl closer by the back of her neck. I was pushing her below me and in front of Raylea. “Down and licking.”

“Seriously?” Sherry looked. “There’s no room. I’m going head cracked open on the counter.”

“Yeah, OK, use your fingers. Just shut up,” I said.

She nodded. Raylea squirmed as Sherry stepped in and slipped her hands under Raylea’s belly. I grabbed her hair again. This time I twisted her head towards Talsy.

“Weren’t you going to lick his asshole?” Sherry asked Celeste. Her little hands ran over my balls as I pushed Raylea up as high as her tiptoes would go.

“I’ll do it,” Talsy said. She walked over and dragged my discarded pants behind me by the point of her shoe.

“I’ll do it!” Celeste countered.

I ignored them. I met Raylea’s green eyes as they opened. She huffed out a heavy breath. She was blushing down through her collarbone to the fairness of her breasts. The blush was livid on her white untanned chest. The rest was a shadow. I bent her more forward and grabbed her tit.

Raylea was a fit, more of a hardbody athletic girl by touch than by look. She pushed back, swinging her heels downward to meet my incoming cock. I’d push through lifting her up, sliding out when she was all the way up and running in again a moment later.

“Whoa!” Talsy chirped behind me. I shoved my butt back into Celeste’s nose.

“I don’t think this is going to work,” Celeste said holding her face.

“You OK?” I only spared a look over my shoulder. I hoped I didn’t set her nose bleeding. I didn’t want to stop. Raylea was definitely a 10 on the inside.

I met her eyes again. I was getting it. I was seeing her fall apart in the mirror. Her eyes were shining, from all of the blinking, closing, and reopening she did as we fucked. Turning red, spittle on her lips, she was deforming, beautifully.

“Oh my god,” I huffed. I was just lost and I wasn’t holding on. Sherry’s arm was moving rapidly. Raylea was shaking between our thrusts. The slaps echoed around the room. I tightened my hand, pinching her nipple between the knuckles of my middle and ring fingers.

I leaned forward. I chewed on her ear. She let out a new noise, whimpering and breathless but sharp and squeaky. I couldn’t help it. I began to shudder. She cursed. I dumped and dribbled a load of cum into her. There was no stopping myself. I shook my head. I couldn’t—

I reached back and caught Celeste by the face. I was smiling as I pulled back.

“Keep going Sherry,” I said.

“What?” Sherry looked at me cross-eyed. “But you’re—”

“She’s not done yet.” I ran my hand down Raylea’s back. I pulled out of her reddened pussy. Amazing. Look at what I did!

I stepped aside and I grabbed Talsy’s shoulder before she could get to her feet. I reached into her unnatural red hair and started aiming her towards Raylea’s pussy.

“Of course…” Talsy forced a smile and moved the rest of the way. She took handfuls of Raylea’s ass and pulled the blonde apart.

“What about me?” Celeste asked. Her tongue teased my fingers as she spoke. I was still holding her face. I turned. I stroked my hand through her thick dark hair. I moved my used cock to her lips. She nodded and picked me up in both hands. Raylea and I clung to my skin and now to Celeste’s fingers. She opened her mouth and started sucking away the leftovers.

Celeste, Talsy, and Sherry hadn’t gotten their tits out like I said. I cleared my throat. I had fistfuls of Celeste’s hair as I rinsed my cock with her tongue.

“You need a drink of water?” Sherry asked.

“Take your top off.”

“No! Don’t let go!” Raylea moaned as her knees buckled. Talsy whipped her spine to keep her nose up Raylea’s asshole and her tongue in Raylea’s pussy.

“Finish her,” I said, Mortal Kombat style. Sherry rolled her eyes.

I don’t know why the Shao Khan voice was edifying, but that combined with Talsy’s sloppy noises and Celeste’s military attention to detail was helping me return to strength. I had to unknot her hair to get my fingers out.

“Get naked.” I said to her as my cock floated before Celeste’s nose.

“Yeah,” she nodded. She pulled off her shirt and unhooked her bra very quickly. She climbed to her feet, I looked down to see that she had been kneeling on my shirt. I frowned. That had been Talsy’s idea. I twisted to look at the whipping red hair stuffed up Raylea’s pussy. I caught Raylea’s eyes.

She was a mess. Her lips were screwed up and her eyes half lidded. When she did breathe, she did it half assed. Sherry was moving her hand furiously, impatient. Raylea just wanted it to go. She was so close.

I turned as Celeste grabbed my shoulder. She was holding me to lift her feet and get out of her skirt without letting it touch the floor. I gave her a moment. She looked at me and smiled back.

“Thank you.”

“Sure, now go over there,” I leaned and whispered so the girls wouldn’t here, “And slap Raylea’s ass hard enough to startle her.”

“OK,” she said. She had laid her clothes in my arms. She walked over. She still wore her short heels and thong. It’s a good look. I followed, taking a longer circuit to lay down her clothes by my jeans and belt.

The crack was thunderous. Raylea’s scream was understandable. Noise called the avalanche.

Talsy had to sway back from Raylea’s orgasm. Spurts of wet girl cum sloshed over Talsy’s tits. I was chuckling. Sherry pulled her wet fingers away and whipped her hand up and down to get rid of the juice. Raylea gasped and moaned. She had been holding herself mostly upright on stiff arms. Her bones had melted and now she squatted wither her cheek on the porcelain of the sink.

“You could’ve warned me you squirted!” Talsy moaned as she crab-walked back a couple of paces and stood up. She walked over to the hand dryer and limboed her wet top under the blower.

“I—oh—That hurt.” Raylea said with a smile at Celeste.

“Yeah, he told me to.”

“I know,” Raylea said.

“I’ll help her up,” Sherry said, taking Raylea’s shoulders in her hand. Sherry looked at Celeste. “Obviously, he got you naked for your turn.”

“That I did,” I said. I was rubbing my cock, her spit was still over me. The slick feeling was nice but I wanted the real deal. Celeste walked over to me.

“I don’t want to do it on the floor.”

“That makes a lot of sense,” I agreed. I took her hands and spun her around. I walked her backwards until her shoulders hit the wall.

“I should’ve been naked,” Talsy moaned as she stepped back.

“I said get your tits out,” I told her.

“Well, I’m going to need to get home and change,” Talsy sighed. “You got this?”

“Yeah, I think so.” I squatted down and grabbed around Celeste’s thighs. She snapped her hands around my neck as I lifted her. I looked to Talsy. I made a kissy face.

“Yeah, here you go you slutty little sook,” she said, and leaned in grabbed my face. We kissed a moment before a hard rap hit the washroom door.

“Philia, I—”

I stood naked, holding Celeste up against the wall. Another girl kissed me and two others were doing their best to semi-clean up at the sinks. The tall waiter, Michael I think I had heard, stuck his head. He met Celeste’s eyes.

“Oh, hey, you know Adelaide’s boyfriend right?” Celeste said.

“Occupado,” I grinned. And shoved my cock into Celeste.

* * *

I had been given a moment to put on my pants, and only because Michael had no desire to throw me out of the pub naked if I was going to take the girls with me in a similar state. I had hurried, I wasn’t going to give him a second longer to think that the cops needed to be called. Still. Shit. I was force-marched by the absolutely livid bartender out from the back. He wasn’t going to cut me through the kitchen. It was a perp walk through the restaurant.

“Will!” Adelaide’s voice cut through an absolutely cacophony of female voices. I looked up. Nisha was drunk. She stood up over the heads of ten other girls and shoved four fingers in her mouth to whistle at me.

“Was he in there with those four chicks?”

“Jesus Nish, and we thought you were a slut!”

“Cheers manwhore! This bar’s great! Thanks for recommending it the other day!”

The softball players were cheering, jeering, laughing, and catcalling. But I hardly had a moment for them. Adelaide and Philia stood shocked. Ike had eyes for Celeste. I barely gave Ike a look. It was Felix, standing back, at the bar, drink in hand, shaking his head, as I was lead to the front doors with his disheveled girlfriend in tow.

For the first time since I had woken up hungover and twisted with Adelaide calling me, I felt guilty. Fuck, if only he’d just let me fuck his girlfriend. Why did I have to be part of stupid pageantry bullshit? He wanted proof that Raylea was hot. He wanted to know she was desired. How was that not accomplished by me caveman dragging her away.

Try as I might, I couldn’t blame Felix. Shit.

“Michael suh-stop! Michael!” Adelaide and Philia jogged up to me.

“Way to go Will! Fuck those number two pencils!” Nisha slurred until she was caught by her second basewoman. I mean, the group was sexy, but individual players didn’t quite stand out as worth it. Nine. Nine sluts. That was more than enough. Thank god. Now I just needed to set the proper ground rules with Felix.

Raylea was magicked to my dick pic. It was on me to give Felix limits on her. That’s what I was doing wrong. I wasn’t fucking Felix’s girl. No. Raylea was my girl. My number three girl. Good enough for my best friend. They’d get to be happy, because that was on me. I took a deep breath.

“He was caught with his pants down in the bar,” Michael said. “I don’t get why you’re caught up with this clown, I don’t wanna know why. We have rules, I’m enforcing them.”

“Through the k-k-kitch-kuh… That way,” Adelaide gestured towards the back. “Don’t force them through all-all of these people. It’s c-cruel.”

“Are you really going? Should I go with you?” Philia asked.

Michael stared at the redhead.

“Mich-chael, puh-please,” Adelaide said.

“Don’t make her beg,” I said to Michael.

That was a spark to his powder keg. He twisted, saw Celeste, looked back at Adelaide. He shook his head. He gestured to me and said: “Get walking.”

“If he goes, I go,” Adelaide said. She slapped her hands on her hips and stared down Michael fiercely. He seemed shocked as her stammer evaporated. It felt right to me. I smiled at her.

“No, babe,” I shook my head. “It’s a job. We all have to work our jobs. You gotta do what’s best for us.”

That was even worse for Michael. Ike scowled at me.

“Whatever,” Celeste started by us, hurrying towards the door. She stepped past me and I reached forward and pulled her skirt down and covered her ass. She turned back. “Let’s just go.”

Dick Picture Perfect

Chapter 23

* * *

“Babe,” I said, but when I reached for Adelaide I set off Michael further and he gestured stiffly.

“Get going,” it was a threat. He didn’t want to lay hands on me if he didn’t have to but it felt like soon he would have to.

“Motherfucker,” Ike shook his head.

“Can I—” Raylea leaned forward. “My windbreaker is still over at the table there.”

“I’ll get it!” Philia declared and rushed to help.

“It’ll meet you outside,” Michael said impatiently. “Go, now.”

There was nothing else to it. The catcalls and cheering at the softball table were even louder. I gave one embarrassed look the mess of them. Lesbian haircuts and plain faces. I mean they were all in their twenties and in shape. It wasn’t a bad crowd, but I had Nisha. I didn’t want the chaff.

“You know what?” Ike shouted over the bar. He walked around Philia as she picked up Raylea’s windbreaker. Jess had already marched to the front doors. Good, she’d meet me outside. “Take ’em all. I’ll get my own girls. You selfish little shit.”

“Thanks,” I said. “I’m glad you know you can do that.”

I spoke too soon. Ike was not clearing the path. He had picked his phone from his pocket and crossed to the table of softball players. Nisha wooed. I went pale.

“To the door. Stop stalling. Now.” Michael was saying tersely at me. I shook my head.

“Dude, don’t,” I said.

“Why the fuck not?” Ike scowled. “Ladies, enjoy.”

He waved my phone in a semi-circle in front of the army of softball players. Nisha was cackling. The shift on every face was clear. Then dozens of eyes were stabbing straight into me. I hurried, rushed, almost ran to the door. Not for Michael’s sake at all.

* * *