The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect

Chapter 5

Redsliver

* * *

Talsy shoved my shoulder down when I got up for the knock on the door. I sighed and grumbled.

“Dude, you fucked a bunch today. I’m sore and I couldn’t have gotten it as much as Adelaide and Sherr.” She scruffed up my hair as she grabbed her wallet from her purse. She answered the door wearing one of my old shirts. I could smell the poutine from the delivery guy. I looked up grinning when Talsy returned.

“I love what you do to me.” I took the styrofoam container she passed me.

“Feed you? Of course you do.” She grinned and settled herself down next to me on the sofa. Her phone buzzed by our feet.

“Raylea again?” I asked.

“No, it’s Sherry. She must be off work.” She texted the black girl back as I shoveled gravy curds and potato into my burnt out stomach. Can you lose weight fucking? These girls were gonna turn me into Gandhi. Talsy looked at me. “I sent her home. I don’t mind crawling over her to get a dick in me but I will not sleep in a bed with that spastic.”

“You’re staying?” I grinned. She thumbed a bit of gravy from the side of my mouth and sucked if off.

“It’s either put up with you or deal with Sherry and Raylea.” She shrugged. “I can handle your kinda pain-in-the-assness better than theirs.”

“I’ll add lubricant to the shopping list.” I nodded.

“Like you’ve ever made a list before you’ve gone shopping.” She burnt her fingers on her mozza sticks. I took her hand and sucked them in what I hoped was a soothing seductive—She laughed loud at me.

“Dude if you wanna taste the cheese,” She dumped two of her mozza sticks onto my poutine.

“Right.” I said. We ate. Occasionally she’d snuggle in and watch my boxers but I was burnt out for the moment.

“You think about asking Sherr to get you some viagra or cialis or whatever magic dick pills you need?” Talsy asked.

“I’m not—”

“You’re a Goddamned stud.” She shut me up. “This kinda natural talent is lovely but if you want to play in the majors: steroids, steroids, steroids.”

“Damned right, coach.” I laughed.

“Adelaide’s a sweet girl.” Talsy said. “You ever think about settling down?”

“That’s a weird question from my second mistress.” I scowled at her. My phone’s timer went off.

“I guess so.” She dumped the last mozza stick onto my poutine. “I’ll bring up the sheets from the laundry room.”

Twenty minutes later, I climbed into bed with Talsy.

* * *

I hadn’t heard the buzzer. I don’t lock the apartment door. I was dead to the world when the population of the bed grew to 3. Adelaide’s phone woke me the fuck up around 2 am. She climbed off my left shoulder. Talsy had her eyes squeezed tight and snuck in tighter on my right.

“You had to call? You could’ve texted.” Adelaide hissed into her phone.

“I’m, um, at my boyfriend’s place.” She answered a second later. “What do you mean ‘Since when?’”

Adelaide had forgotten to whisper as she got indignant at the caller. “I told you about him. Yesterday, I—You’re telling me this is too fast! You?”

“Uh…” I groaned. I looked over and she was apologetic as possible.

“Great you woke him up!” Adelaide said. “Oh shut up. S-sex is good. It’s, uh, it’s fine. We’re ad-dults. No, you stutter!”

“I’d break her jaw but then I’d have to do all of her dick sucking for her.” Talsy murmured.

“That’s Talsy. She’s, uh—No, no, Will’s MY boyfriend. She’s, uh, she’s a friend and, uh—”

“Do you think she’ll figure out she can take her phone call out of the bedroom!” Talsy rose up and glared at Adelaide. I helped out by gesturing to the bedroom door.

“So,” Adelaide waved with her fingers as she inched out of the doorway. “I can—uh—I’m not—listen... Shut up, Celeste!”

“Celeste?” I wondered.

“Her little sister. She shares an apartment off of Canard street with her.” Talsy gave me a flattest stare. “Seriously, how do I know more about your girlfriend than you do?”

“Because you’re incredibly nosy?” I pondered.

“Whatever. I’m going back to sleep.” She sighed. I reached for my dick as I do in bed. My earlier tiredness wasn’t affecting me so much anymore. “Dammit.”

She threw the covers off of us and inched down my shorts. I grinned as she reached for my cock and started rubbing. Her chin was stabbing into the meat of my shoulder, just under the collar bone. She smiled. I smiled. We both let our eyes drift closed. Her wrist stopped a few moments later.

“Tal—”

She snored in my face. I frowned. Goddammit. Well, I too was asleep when Adelaide climbed back in. I never did hash out which was dream Adelaide and which was literal Adelaide sucking me.

I got up to my alarm. Talsy squeezed my trunk and shook her head. Then her eyes flashed open. “Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!”

“She OK?” Adelaide rubbed her hip. Talsy had used the waitress as a vaulting horse. The redhead dashed from my room.

“Mentally?” I asked.

“No one knows.” Adelaide agreed. I kissed her.

“Toothbrushes.” She said to me. I smiled. I had a bit of time. I made sure to give myself forty five minutes between waking up and taking the 1 up to Mumford. Talsy was zipping herself into her jeans and then flying back for her purse.

“All my shit’s at my place!” Talsy warned me. “I’ll bring a bag by after school.”

Adelaide watched as Talsy gave me a peck on the lips and zipped to the front door. The redhead stopped with one shoe on.

“Aw shee-it.” She slow-cursed.

“Everything OK?” I got to ask before Talsy dashed back and kissed Adelaide with the same peck she had used on me.

“Let’s not be bitches.” Talsy said to a startled waitress.

“I’m, uh, how about—”

“Bye!” Talsy dashed out the door hopping into her second flat.

“I, um, my sister and, uh…” Adelaide slipped out of our haze first. “You wanna fuck in the shower?”

“Get in there.” I grinned. Adelaide brushed her hair back behind her ears and skipped to the shower. I left my boxers in the middle of the living room. She put her tank top and panties on the counter by the sink. She even picked the floor towel up and changed it for a fresh one. “I didn’t know you could do that.”

“Gross!” She pouted. I watched her run naked to the laundry basket I used as a hamper. My boxers didn’t remain on the floor. I started up the shower.

She climbed up behind me, tickling my hips as I got the water to an acceptable temperature. She pushed me in and giggled as she climbed in after me.

It was to be a quickie in the very sense of the word. I spun around. Her big eyes and bigger grin looked ecstatic. God, you couldn’t not love her ass. She lit up when I turned her. I pushed her shoulder blades and she slapped both hands on the wall of the shower. I had to squat, but it was doable. For Sherry, we would’ve needed a foot stool. With Talsy, we might’ve managed with one of her textbooks.

“What are you laughing about?” Adelaide’s face, with water matted hair clinging to her shiny wet lips, was the spark of ignition over her shoulder. I grabbed her waist; I slid my hands along her hips.

“Maniacally laughing.” I explained. “I’m going to have my wicked way with the captured heroine.”

“Oh, you like role playing and stuff?” Adelaide asked. Her question spiked as I slipped myself inside her. “Gah! Holy crap! I like this.”

“I like this too.” I said leaning over her. We didn’t discuss much else. I did my best to throw her body forward with every battering ram thrust. She pushed back. I watched her elbows snap in time with every roll of her hips. Her head lagged down on her limp neck. Her thick black hair streamed with the water of the shower. She stepped it up; I stepped it up.

“You’re a—Jesus, I—” Adelaide was grunting out her excitement. I panted. I was sprinting after yesterday’s marathon. My lungs spat fire and my heart was hammering. I had to smirk. I was folded over her. Her spine shivered every time I exhaled across the back of her neck. Her sex spasmed and she stomped her right foot onto the slippery tub.

“I’ve got you.” I growled. I refused to let her slip. I refused to abandon the wet heat that squeezed me. I refused to surrender to gravity.

Luckily, this was a short test of will and not an ongoing endeavour. I don’t know how long I could’ve held her up. She got her feet flat on the ground again. She raised up on the balls of her feet again. She pushed back hard from the wall again.

“God! I love that feeling!” Adelaide hissed out a long breath as I emptied my balls into her. I slapped her ass, the water amplifying the smack. She let out a wounded mewl and then a girlish giggle. I kissed her neck and we both staggered to standing.

“Wash your hair?”

“R-really?” She lit up. “OK, um.” She looked around my collection of Old Spice and Axe. “I’ll pack a bag like Talsy said for tomorrow.”

“Good.” I kissed her and slipped around her so she was straight under the spray.

* * *

I couldn’t whistle. I had to settle for laying my shoulders back and strutting like the king of the roosters. The Cocktimus Prime. I was going to need a better pun. I crossed the parking lot from the bus stop and headed into work.

Lidie was a cute woman, maybe a couple of years older than me. Her thick brown frizzy hair was held from her face with a silver hairband. Her big green eyes and dark tan lit up like her smile. I didn’t think that whore’s red lipstick screamed professional setting but I was willing to let it go. She dressed like she belonged in a bank. Nice, but uninspired. I got the feeling that she didn’t dress anything like this if she wasn’t expected to.

Her eyes were shining when she saw me. She waved, apologized to the old man she was serving. That raised our boss’s head which saved me from getting his attention to buzz me through the gate in the counter.

“Will,” He nodded as I walked by. “I think Nisha was looking for you.”

“More paperwork?” I asked about our newest HR rep. If it wasn’t for Nisha, I’d be the new guy. New girl. Uh, new person.

“Isn’t it always?” His laugh eased my shoulders. I headed into the back to store my backpack and lunch. I waved to Jess as she came out of the employee lounge.

Out of everyone, I got on the best with Jess. She was a short woman, a year older than me. She was dark, probably some sort of brown or mixed or something I was loathe to ask about her heritage this close to the HR office. She wore the standard office blouse and slacks like they were her choice and not professionally enforced. The blouse was buttoned all of the way to her throat today. She was leggy, busty, and curvy. Her dark brown eyes caught mine over the thick square red rims of her glasses.

Her face went dark red. Her wedge heels clicked as she hurried by me without a word. That’s when I remembered the experiment from last night. Oh shit.

“Hi, Will? Come to my office?” Nisha sounded excited. I forced a smile.

“Be right there.” I said, slinging my bookbag off of my shoulder. I went to step past Nisha and throw the bag into the breakroom behind the door but she stopped me with a hand on my elbow.

“Right now.” She looked brilliant. This was the greatest day of her life. That would’ve lit me up in if that attention wasn’t on me. She was pretty. I had never liked her.

She got away with green hair in the office. She didn’t work the counters or with the customers but everyone else held themselves to standards. I smiled. She turned on her heels and stalked past me. She was the only one wearing a skirt. It was knee length, fine looking, the black leather didn’t fit. The blouse was like any other woman of the office might wear, but for the green and sky blue abstract pattern that could’ve been marijuana leaves. She was skinny, boyish but pretty, not my regular, like Sherry with toned down curves. I entered her office. She closed the door. She locked the door.

“Hi,” She said. I took a seat without her offering. She looked down at me for that and stalked around the desk. K. Paulsen’s name was on the plaque, but he was the kind of old soldier who had survived by not fighting wars. Nisha taking the reins was probably a deflection of responsibility by the old man. Or an evasion of conflict today. Nisha smiled like she had just struck gold. “We’re here to discuss your inappropriate behavior with Jessenia White.”

“Um…” I’m not a good actor. “What behavior?”

“Oh, let’s start.” The little woman was behind a smile of sharp teeth. “You made an unwanted advance yesterday morning.”

“I was not at work yesterday. I called off due to illness.” I said. The sadistic smile was beaming.

“And who did you speak to when you called?” She was setting a trap.

“Oh, yes, of course. Jess answered the phone.” I nodded. “I don’t know how it’s an advance to moan in pain and all but fall asleep while I talked to her.”

“That sounds like basic male sexuality.” Nisha sniped. I wanted to snipe back. I chose not to. Some fights are just stupid. She grew frustrated as I waited for more.

“Did you or did you not tell Jess you loved her?” She demanded.

“What?” I frowned and shook my head. “I don’t believe so. I was quite out of it. If I did, I guess, I might owe her an apology. I just don’t see how or why that would come up.”

“Hmm…” Nisha said. “This evading responsibility tactic isn’t going to help. You should confirm this. It’ll be easier.”

“I’m sorry your paperwork is complicated by evidence.” I couldn’t help but say that one. She frowned.

“She did not reciprocate your advance,” Nisha marched on. “And then you forced the matter by sending her unsolicited sexual correspondence.”

“Correspondence? How would I do that? Like with stamps and an envelope?” I frowned. “Hey, where do I buy stamps?”

“This isn’t funny.”

“Because it isn’t true.” I smirked. There are some people out there who can walk by a bear and not poke the shit out of it.

“What?” She scowled.

“That’s what people always say, right?” I said. “It’s funny because it’s true. So this isn’t funny.”

“You sent her a dick pic.” Nisha barked. “That kind of unsolicited—”

“Huh,” I enjoyed interrupting her. It was like throwing gas on fire. “I don’t think I was that out of it. Maybe I should’ve gone to the hospital?”

“You weren’t sick, you were drunk!” Nisha growled. I was sober by then. Drunk isn’t hungover. I almost smiled but I managed to think better of it.

“If that’s the case I should check my phone and sort this all out.” I said. “May I?”

“It’s easy enough to delete a picture or a text. I—” She had a big ramble going but she never said no so I scrolled through last night’s text and clicked on Lidie’s name.

“I’m sorry is this what we’re talking about?” I fullscreened the picture and slid across the desk at Nisha. Honestly, I wanted this to fail. I didn’t want to lose the job. I didn’t want lawyers involved. I wanted a different solution than I was taking.

I wanted to apologize to Jess. I didn’t want to see Nisha or be involved with her outside of office hours. I watched her overused eyeshadow peel back as her eyes open. Her bottom lip fell open a few centimeters. Her nipples tented her inappropriate blouse. Her eyes raised to mine. I had to say something. “The door’s locked, not soundproofed.”

That arrested her mid-pounce. She had kneed aside her boss’s in-out tray. She slid back into the chair and spun it around. Shut up, not feasting on her first heroic opportunity to fight sexual harassment, Nisha looked cute. OK, I got it. She was hot. I simply hated her. I hadn’t known her to support anyone. She was cutthroat and eager to hunt. She was caught between whatever magic was in that image and whoever she was.

“You’re single yes?”

“No I started dating a girl very recently.” I said. Her face melted, her shoulders slipped. She cocked her lips. She faked a serious face and she wasn’t good at it. Her green painted nails ran a tattoo into the desktop.

“But you think Jess would be a trade up?” She nodded. “OK, what is it about Jess that—”

“I think my girlfriend would like Jess. She’s interested and willing to add the right people into our little affair.” I sidestepped a whole lot of drama that was brewed around my new connection with Adelaide. Nisha huffed and chewed her lip.

“You’re in an open relationship?” She probed.

“Open as in welcoming.” I said. “Not open as open borders.”

“What?” She frowned. “God, you’re a Trump supporter.”

I was offended. This was Canada, Trump was the president of the USA. Why would I invest support in another country’s leader? I was about to throw that in her face.

“Dammit, why are they always the hot ones?” She curled up her fist and hit the desk. There was a rap on the door.

“Come in.” Nisha said. She then turned red. “Fuck!”

I was less and less attracted to this woman. Lidia stuck her head in.

“Hey, are you guys all done here? There’s a cutie here asking about Will.” Lidie smiled.

“Almost,” Nisha said but I flashed her a look. “I have paperwork to bur—finish this whole thing up.”

“I’ll be right out.” I grinned up at Lidie. She openly purred at me. That was empowering. I grinned as the door closed and I turned back to Nisha. I frowned at her. She gave me a snarky look and then a hugely apologetic one. “You’re going to sort this out. Take my phone. Bring Jess in here, tell her you’re tying a bow on the whole thing. Show her this picture.” She nodded as I unblacked my screen again to the dick pic. “One of two things are going to happen. She’ll get madder and I’ll take the firing—”

“If you think I’m going to side with her over you! Fuck that—”

“Shut up.” I said. She did. I was trying not to grin. “If she isn’t mad. You’re going to set up an after work meeting for the four of us.”

“Wait four?” Nisha growled.

“Yes, four. Lidia too.” I said.

“Why?”

“So I can figure out which one of you is worth taking home to Adelaide.” I said. “And if you try and sabotage the others, it won’t be you. I’m not bringing home a girl who won’t play nice.”

“OK but—” Another look, another time she shut up. I forced down my grin as I stepped out. It wasn’t hard. This next moment, this was honest. I stopped by Jess.

“I was out of line and I’m sorry.”

“Don’t—” I shook my head and stopped whatever she was going to say.

“Go, talk to Nisha. Whatever you two think is necessary. I’ll do my best to sort things out.”

“You might have to leave.” She stood up and had her shoulders high and back. She was almost smiling but still wounded. I’m glad I didn’t listen to my immediate thoughts and try to hug her.

“OK, I’m going.” She walked around me with more of a mask on her face than I was happy to deal with. I stepped out to the front. Lidia gave me a multi finger wave below the visibility line of the customers. I was pointed to bay one, where a young curvy tan woman was waiting.

She was tall, like her sister. Her tits were bigger, her eyes were bigger, but the face was a near match. She was obviously Adelaide’s sister. She didn’t smile when we made eye contact but she relaxed a little. She was dressed in a light t-shirt that her black bra showed through. She swept her two-toned bubblegum pink and pitch black hair from her face. The tattoo on her wrist was an original series starfleet badge.

“Hey, Adelaide’s sister?” I guessed.

“Yeah, I’m Celeste.” She beamed. “So, you?”

“I think so. What brings you here?” I took my nameplate out from under the eave of the workstation and set it in front of her. “I’m Will.”

“Yeah, says so right there.” She tapped the plate and smiled. Looking side to side. Looking upset that Lidie was paying us attention. Looking me hard in the face. Celeste put her hands on the counter and leaned forward to whisper at me.

“What the hell did you do to my sister? No one, no one gets through her defenses in a matter of hours let alone weeks. If you’ve given her something or hurt her in anyway, I’m going to kill you.”

Damn, and me without my phone.

* * *