The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect

by Redsliver

Chapter 9

* * *

“Put him in my section,” The redhead Talsy and I had dick-pictured the night before told the seater as Jess, Nisha, and me entered the restaurant.

“Put me in Adelaide’s section.” I said to the seater.

“Oh, um…” He looked over his shoulder at the redhead.

“Customer is always right.” I said. He nodded and took me across the restaurant under the scathing gaze of the twisted facial features of the redhead.

“You guys want anything from the bar?” He asked. I ordered a round of beers. It was clear Jess wasn’t a beer drinker and Nisha had expected to make her own decision. I shut her up with a look.

“Will!” Adelaide came back with our beers on a tray. She put them down and I got up for a hug and a kiss. “Um, hi?”

“Oh, yeah, these are Jess—”

“And Lidie.” Adelaide interrupted with a sad smile. “I sent you the pictures from Will’s phone.”

“Nisha.” Nisha said.

“She works HR. Sending the dick pic to this one nearly got me fired.”

“So it’s only the picture you sent me?” She looked over the two girls sitting with me. “And you showed it to them anyways? And there’s still Lidie?”

“It was that or get fired.” Nisha pointed. “Hi, you’re pretty. Fuck, are they all pretty? Shame we’re wasted on Will, huh?”

“What? No! He was sweet and funny.” Adelaide defended.

“Yeah, I remember him being those things too.” Jess disagreed. “Nisha really wants food.”

“Can you put mozza sticks into a poutine?” She asked.

“Like, instead of the fries?” Adelaide asked.

“Um, well, no, along with them.” Nisha said. “Gravy’s really good on mozza sticks and I’m craving fries.”

“Don’t worry, she’ll have a heart attack real soon and we’ll be down to a reasonably sized harem.” I grinned.

“Oh.” Adelaide said. “Yeah, you want something?”

“Just keep the beers coming,” I drank from my glass.

“I’ll be right back.” Adelaide promised. Jess and I watched her walk away.

“You guys can have some of my fries and stuff. There’s going to be too much for me.” Nisha said.

“Thank you.” Jess murmured.

“God, I hope so. I find the poutines here big.” I said. “You’re petite.”

“Yeah,” She said. “I usually only eat like this after sex and I’ve been underappreciated lately.”

“You’re welcome.” I smirked.

“For what?”

“For him working up your appetite.” Jess said. “Who is she and why is she staring?”

Jess pointed out the redhead. She was at the bar pouring a tray full of beers for one of her tables. I waved. She waved. She blew a kiss, looked both ways, and dashed over.

“Hi!” She said.

“Hi, what’s your name?” I asked.

“It’s Philia. It means love.” She grinned. That might’ve been cute on a precocious 14 year old. On a straddling 30 waitress, gorgeous or not, it sounded desperate.

“Hi, Will. The name means force of character.” I said. Philia and Nisha shivered. Jess frowned as she sipped her beer.

“I’m Nisha. She’s Jess.” Nisha added.

“Cool, that’s enough Philia. Adelaide has us covered.” I shooed her off and she left with a frown.

“You don’t think that was mean?” Jess asked.

“You kidding?” I asked. “The only reason Talsy fishhooked Philia was to keep her out of Adelaide and my stuff. The way I see it, I’m not adding number 5 girls.”

“Fuck you.” Nisha said. She belched. “I’m number 4, then? Someone you pimp?”

“No,” I shook my head. “I’m not willing to have a Raylea. You’re a 3.”

“She’s a little bit prettier than that.” Adelaide interjected. “She’s kinda an 8.”

“Ah, thanks.” Nisha said. “But I know, from experience, that he thinks I’m hot. He’s talking about how you’re the important number 1 girl.”

“Do you think that’s mean?” Adelaide worried. “I gotta check on my other tables too. Is that OK?”

“Be the best waitress.” I said. Adelaide looked shocked and then determined. She set off to her other tables.

“Don’t do that to me.” Nisha said. “I work hard enough at my job and you ruined my chance to find the fun in it.”

“You’re welcome.” I said.

“I don’t like her.” Jess said.

“Adelaide?” I asked.

“No, she’s fine. I mean Philia, the kicked puppy with the red hair and the big tits.” Jess said. “Can we go somewhere else? I don’t like being watched like this.”

“No, we got food coming already and I want to be around Adelaide.” I said. “But if you want to go home, I’ll see you at work on Monday.”

“I’m either in or out for the whole weekend?” Jess asked with a sinking heart.

That wasn’t what I had meant. Even after the whole hotel event, I was still prone to seeing her as that girl from work that said hello with a smile. I can’t believe how much that one idiotic dick pic had gotten me. I was smiling like a cat stuffed full of canaries.

“Here you go.” Adelaide appeared and swapped out my empty glass for a full beer. She kissed my ear. “Her food’s up, I’ll be right back.”

Jess and I watched Adelaide’s ass walk away again.

“You seem more interested in her than Lidie or Nisha.” I said.

“So do you.” Jess said. “It probably wouldn’t be so bad with her. If you weren’t distracted with anyone else.”

“Or it’d be worse because instead of focusing on you, you’d have to share attention with the higher ranked girl in the threesome.” Nisha accused. I looked at her and frowned.

“How do I make you happy?” I asked. It was a strange question. I didn’t like it. I had like a dozen girls to work this out with. I knew I wasn’t going to get a straight answer. I knew her answer tonight would be different than her answer tomorrow. I asked it like they were nails through my wrists and into the cross I was going to have to bear.

“How about being liked for starters?” Nisha said. “What do you do for fun?”

“Drink? First person shooters? I’m still playing Counterstrike with Ike, Felix, and Raylea.” I shrugged. She huffed.

“Do you paint? Write? Do anything artistic?”

I painted your face. I had wanted to say. Instead, I shrugged.

“Do you have any hobbies? What shows do you watch?” Jess asked.

“You guys ever see Barry?” I asked. Raylea had insisted I watch it. I had fought for months. Such a mistake, it had been awesome. Otherwise, “It’s about all I’ve watched since Breaking Bad finished.”

“Great. Movies? Concerts?” Nisha asked.

“I’m more of a home and pub kinda guy. Sometimes we play pool.” I suggested. Adelaide checked in with a warm rub across the back of my neck. I squeezed her thigh and smiled.

“Hey, you. You’re going to sit down and watch a show with Will.” Nisha demanded.

“Am I? What show?” She asked. “I don’t like most science fiction besides Star Trek. Next Generation, not the original. But I’m willing to try anything.”

“We’ll watch Barry!” I decided.

“No, that’s him.” Nisha said. “What would you want to sit down with him to watch?”

“Oh! Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares!” She beamed. “Would you? I love those kind of make something beautiful out of something that’s not working kinda shows.”

“That explains your taste in men.” Jess sighed. “Our taste in men. I love that show.”

“Oh, well, I’ll give it a try.” I said.

“I’ll be back with another round. Gotta go be a great waitress.” She squeezed my shoulder and headed off again. Nisha sighed.

“Well, I guess if you’re going to make me happy, you’re going to need to do something and include me in it.” She raised a hand at my creepy leer. “More than orgies.”

“I like bike riding. I have a spin class you could come to.” Jess suggested. I smiled and made no commitment.

“I got a thing tomorrow afternoon.” Nisha said. “Softball. Lidie too, though I think our team has cut her for her bad attendance anyways.”

“You want me to come by and cheer you on?” I asked.

“Yes!” She cheered but Adelaide was here with her food and I didn’t know who she was cheering for. I was smiling and when she laid out the massive heaping pile of mozzarella, cheddar curds, French fries, and gravy. It smelled amazing.

“This is awesome, thank you.” I said. Adelade kissed me.

“I’m glad you’re happy.” She said. I wasn’t going to ask Jess like I had Nisha, so I didn’t ask Adelaide what I needed to do to make her happy in front of Jess. Too much on my plate. Holy Crap, mozza sticks covered in gravy are as good at tasting as they are at hardening arteries.

* * *

I wasn’t send-a-dick-pic-to-the-girl-I-had-miraculously-asked-out drunk. I had no more than nine beers. Jess had nursed her second all night. Nisha was conked out on my arm after her seventh. I was drunk enough that I should’ve slapped her cheek a little softer had I been soberer. She shot up and flashed her eyes.

“We’re going to head outside so Adelaide can clean up her booth and come home with us.” I told the green haired girl.

“She better cuddle.” Nisha mumbled.

“She’d better not.” Jess said less under her breath than she had wanted. Jess blushed, apologized, actually under her breath, and took Nisha’s purse as I led the petite girl out the front doors of the pub.

“Good night.” Philia said.

“Great night!” I exclaimed. She looked worried. I smiled. The next lot down had a bus stop but it was four AM and they weren’t running. That’s where we waited for Adelaide. I sat Nisha down.

“I hope she’s quick.” Jess rubbed her bare arms.

“Chilly?” I stood and wrapped my arms around Jess. Her hair smelled amazing. Not like Nisha’s or mine, we smelled like the hotel shampoo.

“I hope she’s slow.” Jess rubbed my hands over her arms.

“Who’s slow?” Adelaide asked as she rubbed a hand up and down my back.

“It doesn’t matter now.” Jess said. “Can you drive my car? I had a beer less than three hours ago.”

“Yeah,” Adelaide took the offered keys. “Where are we going?”

“To bed.” I grinned. Jess felt that it was more than my voice that was excited.

“I know that.” Adelaide said. “Yours? Mine? Hers? The girl on the sidewalk?”

“Shit!” I dashed over and found Nisha sleeping on the concrete. I heaved her up to her feet. She sighed and yawned.

“Is his bed big enough for four?” Jess worried. “Mine isn’t.”

“It’s the same size as mine.” Adelaide said. “We’ll need to get him to order a bigger one, but his queen’ll have to do tonight.”

“We shoulda kept the hotel room.” Jess frowned. She shook her head. “Will, this way. I parked over here.”

* * *

“You’re too drunk to fuck tonight.” I told Nisha. “You’re going to have to sleep on the couch.”

Jess and Adelaide were ecstatic to hear that as we dragged Nisha into my apartment. She was asleep again as we pulled her over and dropped her in my recliner. I pull the lever and sent Adelaide to grab a spare blanket from the bedroom closet.

“Hey!” I stood shocked at Sherry’s voice.

“You guys’re home late.” Added Talsy.

“Fuck! Fuck. Fuck…” Jess slunk down to her knees and I stroked her hair as I stood over her.

Sherry and Talsy were naked. I decided to go with it. I grabbed Sherry’s hands. Adelaide mirrored on my left and took Talsy’s. Daring Adelaide, I pulled Sherry in and hit her with an epic amazing kiss. Adelaide gave Talsy a peck on the lips.

“Hi, did you guys have fun playing pool?” Adelaide asked as Sherry melted in my arms. I let go and Sherry ran her hand down my chest with a grin. I was pushed back and stepped on Jess’s knee.

“Oh, sorry.” I said ignoring Adelaide and Talsy’s small talk. I stroked Jess’s hair. “Are you OK?”

“I was going to be bold. I was gonna—Me, you, and Adelaide.”

“Oh,” Talsy said. “You should’ve seen her earlier today.” The junior high teacher nudged the waitress. “Like a skittish colt. Running from every girl and this one kept pushing her back on the bed.”

“Bed? What bed?” Adelaide asked. “We didn’t know where he was and—”

“It’s OK.” Sherry said. “We don’t have to worry like that anymore.”

“Actually, like I said at the pub—”

“Let’s go. Anyone who’s coming to bed is coming to bed.” I interrupted Talsy. I stroked Jess’s hair back. “If you’re not OK with it. You can sleep with Nisha out here or I can call you a cab to take you home.”

“Really?” She asked.

I nodded. Jess took a long deep breath. She looked at the other girls.

“I’m not trying to be mean to you.” She said.

“How is this mean?” Sherry asked. “Go, take care of you. He can only take care of each of us so much, right? We all owe it to ourselves, at least, to do the upkeep.”

“That’s nice.” I pulled Sherry in for a hug. “Thank you.”

She stuffed a blue pill in my mouth and rubbed my throat like a dog so that I’d swallow.

“I’ll cuddle with Nisha.” Jess said. “Can you close the bedroom door?”

“You’ll still hear us.” Adelaide promised.

“Maybe I want to. A little.” Jess said.

“Cool,” Talsy clapped. “Ladies, let’s go.”

Talsy grabbed a hand belonging to me and one belonging to Adelaide. She pulled us through the door and we all went to the bed.

It takes about a half an hour for the dick pills to kick in. The girls were determined to get me rolling before the drug hit. Sherry stripped Adelaide. I grabbed my girlfriend’s cheeks and kissed her. Talsy knelt below us. Adelaide squirmed with Talsy and Sherry’s hands all over her. She was naked and in my arms with rapid struggling.

Talsy slipped my cock into her mouth. She waggled her throat and helped me into her mouth with a great big smile. I broke the kiss with Adelaide.

“What about you?” I asked. “How are you taking this?”

“I love you.” She blurted out. Her body shook. “I’ll do crazy things for love.”

“So will I.” I promised. I pulled my wet hardened cock out of Talsy’s mouth and laid Adelaide out on my bed. Sherry pulled my shirt off my shoulders and Talsy helped my ankles out of the legs of my pants. I pushed open Adelaide’s thighs, stepped over Talsy’s shoulders, and succumbed to Sherry’s hands. She accelerated me from the small of my back.

“Hey, you’re so beautiful.” I grinned. Talsy and Sherry were scampering up on either side.

“I know!” Sherry beamed taking a large breast in her fingers. Talsy reached for Adelaide’s other breast and I felt the redhead’s knuckles squirming to Adelaide’s little clit.

“Oh!” Adelaide moaned wildly. “Oh my God!”

I was starting at such a crest of Adelaide’s pleasure. I fucked like a barbarian. I pumped and swung my hips with glee. She breathed and stroked my face until I kissed her.

It was a quick. I was drunk and happy. Adelaide was overwhelmed. I gasped to break our kiss. Sherry nibbled on my neck. Talsy sucked on my ear. I came and dumped my semen into Adelaide as her pussy clenched and trembled.

The drugs weren’t active yet. I grinned as Sherry rolled me over. Talsy made Adelaide go “Oof!” by crawling over the waitress and pressing a knee into her stomach.

“Sorry, girl.” Talsy moaned. She turned and cracked her forehead off of Sherry’s as they dived for my cock. I was grinning like an idiot. Tiredness, the physical expense of working all day, fucking all evening, and drinking all night, was catching up to me. I remember bits and pieces.

Sherry road me while Talsy was behind her. Talsy rubbed herself off on my knee.

Adelaide was in doggy style, panting through the remnants of an orgasm as I squatted lower to put my cock into Talsy’s sex.

Talsy slithered up the bedspread as I lifted her ass and fucked her by inches until her head bopped the headboard. I remember Sherry laughing madly and Adelaide yawning and curling up against our hips.

Blackness.

“Get up Lazybones!” Nisha shouted in my ear and I spasmed awake in a kicking thrashing scared mess.

“What?”

“It’s only Friday. Work.” She slapped the inside of my thigh.

“Shit!”

“Not for me.” Sherry yawned. She climbed herself tighter to Adelaide’s body.

“Shower the cum off of you. When I suck your dick at lunchtime I don’t want dried flaky sex remains on your dick.”

“Don’t be mean to my—” Adelaide yawned the word boyfriend and cuddled back with Sherry. I smiled.

Talsy was pulling her shoes on at the door. She blew a kiss. Jess sat in my armchair wearing yesterday’s clothes as she towel dried her hair.

“Shit! Work, huh?” I asked with a smirk. Nisha rushed me pass the goodbye wave and sleepy good morning. The green haired girl started stripping when she slammed my bathroom door shut.

“You need a shower too.”

“Yeah, I made sure everyone else went first for a little time alone.”

“I really can’t get it up.” I flopped my overtired, overworked, overdosed cock in her direction.

“Can you wash my hair?” She shook her head. She wore it uppish, in ponytails and buns at work. Even while we were fucking it had mostly been tied out of her face. I ran my fingers through it down to the middle of her back.

“Yeah, I can do that.” I gave her kiss, grabbed her hips, lifted her over the rim of the tub and then turned on the water. She had leapt out before it had hit her.

“What?” I asked.

“Get it to temperature first, idiot.” She sighed. “God! I’m such a fucking eighth grader.”

“What?”

“I can’t not call you an idiot.” She said. “I do like you. I mean, I wish you liked me more.”

“Yeah, so do I.” I grinned. “You’re going to smell like me.”

“Yeah, but the only people who would notice that are Lidie, myself, and Jess.” She shrugged as she climbed under the water and I poured the Old Spice into my hands. “Now, let’s get moving. Jess wants to stop by her place for fresh clothes and so do I.”

“Good idea.” I agreed.

I was still overtaxed and we got out of the shower in less time that it would take to take sequential showers. Sherry was curled up under Jess’s blanket on my armchair. I brushed her hair out of her face. Adelaide waved from the door, put her phone down on my TV stand and came over for a kiss.

“I’m coming by and bringing you lunch today.” She promised.

“Wow,” I kissed her. “That’ll be awesome.”

“OK,” Jess said stuffing her phone in her bag. “Grab your stuff and let’s go. It was something to meet you, Adelaide.”

“Take care of him for me.” Adelaide stroked my hair. “He deserves our best.”

“Does he?” Nisha laughed. “What?”

We all stared at her.

“I’m just saying,” She shrugged. “May Will get what he desires but not what he deserves.”

“Yeah,” I nodded. “I agree wholeheartedly with that.”

* * *