The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect

Chapter 8

* * *

I decided to push all the worries out of my head and think with my penis for the foreseeable future. I think Lidia saw the change in my face. I know she liked it. She had curly hair, a beautiful figure, big eyes, and a bright smile. She looked like Hermione Granger grown up and had wasted her college years studying library sciences.

“What are you thinking?” She asked.

“That your ass is magical.”

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. We travelled down the hallway and she grabbed my robe a few paces from our room.

“Please don’t hurt Jess too often.” She said. “But often enough that we get to have sex as your harem I guess.”

“Do you like her?”

“I’d marry her if she was gay.” Lidia said. “And I prefer guys myself.”

“What about your son?”

She raised a confused eyebrow at me.

“I mean, doesn’t a boy, I guess girls too, don’t they need dads?” I frowned.

“His dad is really trying. He gets him Saturday morning to Tuesday evening.” She said. “I’m just glad we never got married, otherwise the courts would have to be involved.”

“Oh, and—”

“I’m yours.” She kissed me. “Now, wind me up and send me after one of the girls. Your friends are really cute. Can I fuck the blonde?”

“Raylea?” I turned the knob it was locked. I knocked. “Shit. I can’t believe—”

“Hey you!” Talsy threw the door open. She grabbed my collar and dragged me. “We’re all set up, Let her suck you first, play with her hair. If you start making noise she’ll stop and we can move onto missionary. If she scratches you, flip her over and do her doggy. We’ll line up the camera so her face is on screen when she cums.”

“She’s going to suck me and fuck me and she’s going to cum?” I asked. Sex usually took me more work than that to get the girl to cum.

“Oh fuck yeah I am.” Raylea cooed. Lidie, Talsy, and I had been stopped right in the doorway. Nisha stood by the window, naked, with her arms crossed over her tits. She looked as sour as she had when I had kissed Jess. I pushed Talsy aside.

“You’re still dressed.” I told her.

“There are cameras rolling.” Talsy explained.

“And I want you on camera.” I countered. She stuck out her tongue and grabbed the hem of her shirt. She fired a “Hey!” When I turned from her and looked at the bed.

Jess had retrieved her clothes and hid behind the mounted camera. She fingered her shirt and I looked at Lidie. She shrugged. I shook my head to Jess. I think that must’ve been her first breath since I knocked.

Raylea was laid out on the bed. She tried to pose with her arms draped back to the headboard. Her body a testament to surrender. She was Felix’s. I knew that. I knew she was here and I knew the camera was here. They were for him. I kinda hate myself. For all the time Felix had dated Raylea, I had her in my spank bank.

She licked her lips. She was cute. She wasn’t hot like Talsy. She wasn’t pretty like Jess. She wasn’t near perfect like Adelaide. She had puffy blond hair, usually in a frizzy ponytail. It haloed her awkward smile and smallish brown eyes. She had more of an athlete’s body than the other girls in the room. She had abs, though she looked soft. Her large breasts were raised up and shaking in time to her fast excited breaths. Her legs were short for her height, but they were smooth and open revealing her dangling pussy lips.

“Alright,” I said. “I’m doing this.”

I climbed up on the foot of the bed with my knees. I turned my head to the camera. Jess turned the camera away from my face. The lens walked up Raylea’s body. She sat up. Talsy came behind me and grabbed the hair at the back of my head. She stopped me from heading further up the mattress than Raylea’s ankles. Lidie grabbed the belt of my robe. She and Talsy pulled it away.

“Oh, I knew you’d have a big cock!” Raylea purred. I looked at her with skepticism. Over my right shoulder, Talsy flattened her lips and nodded. Lidie made a gesture that I was tipping into big. Nisha clearly disagreed. I gave her the finger.

I was looking at Talsy’s tits when Raylea took me in her hand. I looked down as her eyes looking up through wavy bangs. Breath skated down the length of my dick. I hadn’t cleaned up and Jess and Nisha had dried right on me.

“Oh, that smells like a man!” Raylea overacted. She grumbled and her throat wobbled. She kissed the head: a little peck, a longer smack, and then opened mouth as her tongue swirled around the dickhead.

“Yes, Raylea...” I said and reached for her hair.

“Cut!” Raylea announced and retreated. She sat back on her heels. I was angry, frustrated, insecure. I wanted to grab the sides of her head and drag her mouth down to my cock again. I turned to Jess and she again moved the camera away from me.

“I wanna get some real dick sucking in.” Raylea said. She pulled her bangs and gathered her hair behind her. Talsy rushed over and supplied Raylea with a green elastic to hold the ponytail. “Can you hold off on the vocals until you need me to change things up?”

“Um…”

“It’s more for Felix than anyone.” She said. “He wants to see me at my most sexual. It’s kinda hard for him to masturbate with his friend’s voice in his ear. I do really noisy myself. It’d be a pain to rob him of that.”

“I want you to know I like it.” I said. “I’m here for you. That’s—”

“That’s cover.” She waved to Jess. “You don’t have to be skittish with it, girl. Avoid his face while the action’s going. I’m going to edit it before I give it to Felix.”

“Cover?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Raylea said. “Dude, you can afford one girlfriend. Probably.” Raylea gestured to the room. “This is bankruptcy.”

“We’re not whores.” Jess declared.

“Yeah? Do you expect a guy to take you out to dinner? Do you expect to be treated? Do you expect gifts?” Raylea shook her head. “Dude.” She smacked me. “We’ll do Felix first.” She flicked my cock. “Sherry said those pills should last for a couple of hours.”

“Shit.” I grinned. “You know if we’re doing me second?” I gestured to the other girls.

“Yeah,” Raylea shrugged. “When I learned Felix wanted to see me fuck someone else. I tried to volunteer Talsy.”

“I tagged out.” Talsy waved. “Sherry would’ve been the better pick.”

“Except Sherry was dating this one then.” Raylea slapped my belly. She looked up at me. “Felix had this weird thing for prostitutes. Until I could see myself as a good whore, I was ready to break up with him.”

“Um…” I said. “I don’t think I need to know all of this.”

“Why not?” She asked.

“Because I don’t get off on you with Felix or any other guy.” I frowned. “These girls. They’re kinda monogamous to me. Wait. I think they are.”

“I’d like to be.” Jess spoke up first. “You keep having Lidie kiss me or touch me and I don’t want you to be with any other girl. So I don’t want to be with any other girl.”

“Dude, you won the prize of number 2 girl!” Nisha snorted. “Look, listen to, to blonde bimbo. We’re his whores.”

“Number 2 girl?” Talsy said. “Fuck no! Adelaide’s number 1, yeah. I’m number 2. I put in the work. These are just your work whores.”

“It’s more of a rank than a full counting.” Lidie added. “Like number 1 is captain, number 2 is lieutenant, and number 3 is private.”

“Oh.” Talsy said. “I wanna be number 1.5. First mate.”

“I was making an army reference…” Lidie tried to explain.

“First mate, plunder me some booty.” I pointed at Talsy and directed her eyes to Lidie.

“Wait!” Raylea said. “I don’t want Felix listening to their moans and Talsy’s squeals.”

“I don’t squeal. I’m not a pig.” Talsy countered.

“So I get his, but he doesn’t get mine.” I looked around the room. I stopped at Nisha. “Number 4 girl? Double agent?”

“What?” Nisha scowled. “You’re not pimping me out! I should leave.”

Crickets. We all looked around at each other. There was a lot of unspoken agreement. There was no will to go. I smiled brighter. I filled the room with smug. I stroked Raylea’s hair as her mouth encircled my cock.

Lots of spit. Lots of moans. Raylea’s face was a masterwork of joy and pleasure. I watched her wide eyed as the room stuttered in awkward quiet. She folded her lips over her teeth as she slid her mouth down my cock. She should teach classes.

Her right hand rolled my balls. Her fingers were quick, soft, and expert. I breathed slowly. Her left hand grabbed Jess by the wrist. She directed the camera to get into her face as her nose wiggled on my belly.

Her ponytail kept everything out of her face. Talsy tiptoed behind me. She gingerly, out of shot, removed my hands from Raylea. Play with her hair, don’t block her face. Her mouth was incredible. I couldn’t help it. I let out a long warbling moan.

“Cut!” Raylea snaked off my cock. Only shouting the direction after licking the flat of her tongue up the front of my cock twice. She curled the dollop of precum into her mouth and swallowed.

“So, when you’re good to go, throw her shoulders back. She’ll turn a little to the camera and hold her knee open to watch you go into her. It’ll feel better when you’re seated in her and she rolls her thighs up. Don’t block her face with your hands on the mattress.” Talsy gave me notes. She let me drop my hands.

“Action on the shoulder push.” Raylea said to Jess. “You’re doing OK. Have you done anything like this before?”

“No.” Jess shook her head.

“You wanted to be on the other side of the camera. I get that.” Raylea nodded. She looked up at me. “If we’re going to kiss, hit the pillow with your left fist, that’ll tell Jess to scroll the camera down my body.

“I’m not cut out for being a porn star.” I said. “I hate being told to stop.”

“You remember the cue to go to doggy?” Talsy asked.

“Cat scratch, flip bitch.” I said. Raylea warmly smiled as she stroked my cheek. She looked around the room.

“If I had told high school me how comfortable I’d be having sex with an audience…” Raylea laughed. “I used to be such a good girl.”

“I like bad women.” I grinned. She laughed. I grabbed her shoulders and thrust her backwards onto the blankets. The mattress bounced with the force.

Yeah, being a porn star sucks. The girl has to bend so the camera can see. I liked the feeling of a woman against me. It’s hard to do that when she’s bent like origami and there’s a lens next to your dick.

“Oh!” Raylea played it up as my cockhead touched her. I circled in on her entrance. “Oh! I can’t stop him! He’s going to take me! Oh-ooh-oh!”

She wailed as I thrust up into her pussy. I was smirking. I reached over and grabbed the headboard with my right hand. I let Jess scale the camera up Raylea’s body. She kept moaning and she sucked on her fingers.

“Yes…” I growled out when I bottomed out. I twisted my features and apologized.

“Don’t be sorry. Fuck a bunch. I can out moan your piddly little breaths.” She smiled. She rolled her ass underneath me and our bodies lined up right. Jess focused on Raylea’s face, I grabbed a thigh and knuckled the headboard harder.

“That’s a fucking!” Talsy beamed as I got going. Raylea threw her head to stare her friend in the face. It was difficult. I wasn’t getting in sweet and then going strong. I was battering her with the swings of my hips.

“You shut up redhead. We’ll be done in a few minutes. Then it’s a free for all.”

“I want her to eat my cum out of your pussy.” I said. Raylea twisted her face. She took a deep breath. Her eyes opened and her lips went slacker. She was in character again.

“Action.” She breathed. Her hands went up to my chest. I pulled the headboard and lifted her lower half and thrust mine in. She bucked and her head turned to the camera and back to me.

She had me with her eyes. Her eyes had never been the draw for me. Until now I had seeing her legs, tits, and ass to look forward to. She turned back to the camera and I wasn’t happy. I dropped her thigh and punched the pillow by her head.

We made out. It was less thrusts and power now. We grinded with my cock most of the way inside her at all times. I pulled out her ponytail. I stroked her face. She scratched a finger down my pectoral. I cut my tongue across hers. She was moaning and two fingers scraped my chest. I went deeper with my mouth.

“Goddammit!” I frustratedly listened to three fingernails. I pulled up from her and rose up on my knees. She was panting and flushed. Jess put the camera in Raylea’s face. I grabbed her ass.

I had heard of spinners, but I think it’s just a joke. Legs get in the way. Raylea wasn’t tiny like Sherry, maybe there was hope in my future. It took a bit of work. I swung her by the hips and shoved her knee hard into the mattress.

“Oh my God!” Her moaning and symphony kicked right in.

“Pull her hair out of her face so Jess can get a better shot.” Lidie told me.

“You girls’ll get your turn.” Raylea blubbered.

“Yeah, quiet on the set.” I laughed. I slipped fingers down along her ear and pulled sheets of wild blond hair over her head to fall over her other shoulder.

Jess put the camera in Raylea’s face. I grabbed the blonde by the hips. I raised my shoulders high. I pulled her as much as I fucked into her. She slammed her hips back and went wild with every thrust.

The starting, the stopping, the directions, the notes. I wasn’t ready. She went off like a rocket. I assumed she was faking it. She would’ve deserved an Oscar if it was all stagecraft. Her voice dropped an octave. Her breaths came out as moans and went in as wheezes. Her spine went straight. She slipped off of her toes and her feet laid flat.

I felt her. Inside her. She writhed along my cock. I closed my eyes and chased her pleasure. She squealed out again. She dropped from her palms to her elbows. She turned her head, eyes wet and smiling lopsidedly.

“Oh my God, Felix.” She blew a kiss. “I love you.”

“Cut.” I growled. “And scene.”

“I can turn the camera off?” Jess asked. I grabbed a fistful of Raylea’s blonde hair and pushed her face into the pillow. I don’t know why I felt unmanned by her blowing a kiss to her boyfriend. Felix had a girl that would do a hell of a thing for him. A thing I couldn’t imagine wanting.

“Will!” Raylea bellowed through a smile. She tried to push herself up but I forced her hair down. I hauled up her hips with my other hand.

“Camera’s off.” I turned my head and growled at my girls. “There are no more sidelines. Nisha take Jess. Talsy take Lidie. Noise on the set.”

“That’s a stupid thing to say.” Nisha complained and headed for Jess.

“Do I have to?”

“And you have to like it.” I said. “As much as Raylea is.”

The blonde squealed as my hips slapped her ass. I rode her hard as Talsy fell backwards on the bed and Lidie pounced onto her. Talsy had kissed Adelaide with more warmth but Lidie was going for the excitement Raylea was moaning.

“Goddammit!” I huffed out a breath and grinned. Jess sat down with her back to my shoulder. Nisha knelt down between Jess’s thighs.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Raylea squealed. “Yes! Harder!”

None of her exclamations were made without stammering. I cocked my grin more.

She was slick and wet. I loved the feel of pussy. I loved that Sherry was different from Adelaide. Talsy was on an island of her own. Nisha felt similar to Raylea but I figured with a few weeks of madness I could pick out the girl blindfolded and earplugged.

Raylea erupted. If she had been acting before, she knew exactly how her body reacted to pleasure. I curled my lips back in wolf’s grin and I fucked harder. I was breathing fire and snarling in my approaching orgasm.

Viagra is a magical drug. It doesn’t inhibit pleasure. If you’re a one pump chump, it doesn’t give you the tools to slow down. I huffed. I pitched my orgasm into Raylea’s throbbing sex. I smirked and slicked back out. That after cum sleepiness never came. I retrieved my erection as I watched Lidie suck in one of Talsy’s tits and drive fingers into the redhead.

“Don’t roll over.” I ordered and caught Raylea’s hips. The run of my semen was at the edge of her glistening lips. “Talsy, you have something to eat.”

“You son of a bitch!” The redhead beamed with a charming smile. I stepped off the bed and pulled Nisha by the hair and out of Jess. She looked up at me, quivering. She rose up on her toes as I lined up my cock.

“Don’t just watch, Nisha.” I dragged up the girl by the arm. “No one’s taking care of Lidie!”

“Look at me.” Jess rubbed her hand down my cheek but I caught it and looked over her shoulder.

“Out of all the girls in the world,” Talsy said, “You were the last one I was going to experiment with.”

“I’m tender. Go slow.” Raylea said.

“Part of me just wants to get worked up like you, Will.” Talsy shook her head pulled apart Raylea’s cheeks. I grinned as her nose disappeared into Raylea’s scream.

“Hey,” I said turning to Jess. She hooked her ankles around me. I grabbed her butt and we started a slow bounce in time with the rest of the action on the bed. I lifted her chin, made Jess look at me.

“Do you want to go out tomorrow?” She asked with a fearful grin. “Just me and you. Dinner? We can take it back to your girls afterwards. If we have to.”

“I’m not going to date you behind Adelaide’s back.” I said. She collapsed against me. “We’ll go out and meet her tonight. Just you and me. Once the viagra wears off.”

“Is that the best I’m going to get?” She worried.

“Tonight, it is.” I said.

“Then, if that’s your best. I’d better give you mine.” She tightened her arms around my neck and try as might, it was her hips that set out pace.

* * *

Two hours was about right. Raylea was all sunshine and smiles after I had burnt out. I bowed out of going of play pool. I didn’t want to come face to face with Ike yet.She and Talsy had left first. I sent an orgasm drunk Lidie off home. She kissed me goodnight to rival any good night kiss I had ever had.

Nisha hovered. I lay back in the one trough of non-wet spots. I was naked and done. Jess refused to let me go.

“What’s wrong?” I asked the green haired girl.

“I’m not done.” She said. “No! Don’t throw Jess at me again. My pussy can’t take anymore!”

“That sounds like the definition of done.” I smiled.

“I mean. Let’s go get some food. Drinks! Something.” She stomped.

“You’re not invited.” I said. Jess kissed me warmly for that. I stroked her hair. “We need a shower.”

“Goddammit! I did everything you told me to! I need something to get my energy back!” Nisha pleaded. “I feel like I’m hungover and I haven’t drank or anything.”

“I feel that way too.” Jess said. “She can come with us if you say so.”

“I know she can.” I shook my head. “You wanna hit somewhere cheap when we drive you back?”

“No!” She said. “I wanna commiserate under a milkshake and poutine. I want something big and gross and sticky.”

“I already fucked you, Nisha.” I grinned. She flipped me the bird. Jess glowered.

“You are sticky. Shower.” Jess said.

“You’ve got sweat and all the rest all over you too.” I poked Jess’s nose. I looked her in the eyes. “Hey, I said I was giving you my best tonight. My best was leaving Nisha and taking you.”

“Hey!” Nisha was hurt.

“Is your best leaving a girl you just were intimate with when she’s hungry?” Jess said. “C’mon, I want you to be a good guy at least.”

“Your wish.” I lifted Jess’s hand and kissed her knuckles. “Is my command.”

“Gag me with a spoon,” Nisha said. “This means we can get food? Your girl works at the Princess Margaret, yeah?”

“Yeah,” I don’t remember having told her that.

“Cool, their food’ll do.” She stretched. “First shower.”

Nisha strutted to the washroom. Jess deflated. “Are you going to join her or are we both?”

“You rest up.” I kissed her forehead and then her lips. “Believe me, Adelaide will like you.” And she’ll hate Nisha. I got the green haired girl to shout when I threw open the door. I climbed into the tub behind her.

* * *