The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dicknotized

by BetaBear

Tom didn’t know what to expect. The university gym was nearly empty at this hour, but exclusively populated with guys who looked like they had been working out since middle school. Athletes who clearly knew what they were doing went about their business with barbells, racks, and a series of workout machines that baffled him. To put it plainly, Tom felt out of place. He had been coming here since the school decided to open the facility to all students at the start of the month, but kept feeling like he didn’t know what he was doing. One guy in particular, Mike, made a point to stare at him and smirk at just the wrong moments. Mike was a tight-end for the football team, but everyone seemed to treat him like the captain. The coach, the quarterback, anyone important on the team seemed to defer to him. There didn’t seem anything particularly special about Mike. Sure he was stacked, but so was every other guy here. Mike stood at about 5′10, stocky cornfed mid-west boy build with a square jaw, green eyes and light brown hair. He was a typical all-american boy, but compared to some of the hulking juggernauts on the team it didn’t make much sense.

Tom tried one of the workout machines. The diagrams on it sort of made sense to him, but the machine clearly wasn’t built for someone tall or big, and Tom was both. Tom was 6′5, 240lbs. In gay speak he would have been approaching Bear territory. Despite being 20, he almost never got carded. His dark black hair and blue eyes made him always appear a lot more mature than he actually was. After several attempts to use the machine in a way that actually worked his muscles like they were supposed to, Tom gave up. He headed to the men’s locker room to try and relax.

The Men’s locker room was filling up with dudes getting ready to call it a night, or preparing to get their night started. Tom went past them and entered the steam room near the showers. The Steam room was dim and hazy, with two tiers of tiled benches wrapped around the room. Tom was alone, so he could relax a bit. Until Mike came in, anyway. He was wearing only a white towel and sat down diagonal to him on the back wall. Close enough to see clearly despite the steam.

“Hey Tommy boy,” He said in a condescending tone, “Great job out there buddy. Really putting the effort in aren’t ya?” Tom felt his face flush with anger.

“Mike what the fuck is your problem dude?” Tom yelled at him.

“Hey look man i’m just teasing you dude,” Mike said, holding his palms up in a calming manner. “But like come on bro, I know you’re only here to check us dudes out and its really making the guys uncomfortable.” Tom’s jaw plummeted to the floor. Is this what these guys thought of him?

“Go fuck yourself shithead I’m not a fucking homo!” Tom said, quickly losing his patience. “I’m just trying to work out like everyone else.”

“But Tommy boy,” Mike said, scooting closer, “You keep watching all us dudes. Really makes me think you want my big ole dick bro” he said while winking and lightly grabbing his crotch through the white fabric of his towel.

“Fuck you Mike, I’m looking cause I don’t know what I’m doing with this weightlifting crap and I’m trying to see how you guys do it.” Tom blushed, not wanting to admit even that much. Mike laughed.

“Well fuck little Tommy boy, you want to see how guys like me do it all you had to do was ask nicely.”

“Yeah right bro you’ve been a dick to me ever since I walked in here.”

“Well yeah man I thought you were some kind of mindless homo who was in love with me.” Mike said winking again.

“Fuck you Mike I told you I’m not a fag”. Mike shook his head and said

“Well little Tommy you know I’d love to believe you but I just don’t know.” He pretended to think it over. “Wait, I have an idea!” He exclaimed and stood up. He walked in front of Tom and said “If you can look at my naked body and tell me you don’t want to be my bitch for life, I’ll believe you.”

“What the fuck?” Tom exclaimed, scooting back farther from Mike. “I don’t want to see you naked you fucking weirdo” But it was too late. With a grin, Mike dropped the towel and it fell to the tiled floor at his feet. From 3 feet away Tom couldn’t help but see it: Mike’s cock.

Mike’s soft cock was about the size of Tom’s hard. Just under 7 inches, cut and girthy. But there was more to it than that. It was the perfect, thick shape of the head, the smoothness of the skin around it. It was a thick, beautiful cock and something about it Tom couldn’t seem to look away from. Mike smirked and stepped slightly closer to him, his cock swinging ever so slightly as he moved.

“One thing I forgot to mention Tommy,” Mike said softly to the man, “My big beautiful dick kind of charms everyone who sees it. I guess that makes my contest a little unfair doesn’t it? My bad bro.” He laughed.

Tom couldn’t look away. Mike’s v-cut muscles seemed to point his eyes straight at Mike’s cock. All his anger seeped out of him. His anxiety, his will to move, any sense of who he was seemed to just drain right into Mike’s dick, which slowly started growing. Some deep, primal place in Tom’s mind felt some biological inevitability. Mike had the penis, it had to fuck. Tom was inferior, so he had to serve it. This instinct replaced everything else in his head. “Go on bro, can you say you wont be my bitch for life?” Mike sneered at him. “Go ahead, say it. If you say it I will put my towel back on and I will never say shit about you again.” Some faint part of Tom still in there heard this and jumped at the chance to get this dude off his case. “But if you say those words, I’ll put my big beautiful dick away and you will never get to taste it.” The word Taste was like a flash of fire in his mind. Mike held his meaty cock in his hand and shook it at Tom. On pure instinct, Tom leaned in towards it, but Mike pulled away. “Woah man I’m not gay. Why do you think I’m gonna let you suck my big ole dick?”

“Please bro I just... Its so perfect. I didn’t think a dick could be like that.” Tom said, all shame replaced by an insatiable need to feel and worship the thick perfect cock in front of him. Seemingly in response, Mike’s dick grew a little bit more. It was now 8 inches and poking slightly ahead, still hanging down from the sheer heft of it. “Please I’ll do anything you want Mike just please let me feel it.”

“Will you be my bitch for life?” Mike smirked, he shifted his weight just enough so that his dick would sway slightly. His minor, calculated movements made his meaty cock begin swaying like a pendulum. Tom’s eyes followed it religiously. “Listen and watch my dick bro. See how it moves. You can’t take your eyes off it. You don’t want to take your eyes off it. All that matters is my cock and my voice Tommy.” Tom’s eyes kept following the swinging dick, intelligence and life quickly evaporating from his eyes. “You love my cock, don’t you Tommy?”

“I... No I’m... I’m not gay I just—”

“You love my cock, don’t you Tommy?” Mike said, moving slightly closer this time.

“I love your cock,” Tom answered in a lifeless monotone.

“You love to obey the cock,” Mike said.

“I love to obey the cock,” Tom answered.

“Are you going to be my bitch for life?” Mike asked, his cock just an inch away from Tom’s face at this point. Tom hesitated. He was straight, he couldn’t do this. He didn’t want dick. He needed to get out of there. Mike saw the brief flash of resistance in Tom’s eyes and flexed his dick. The tip of it tapped against Tom’s lips, leaving a large single drop of precum on his lips. Tom instinctively licked at it and tasted Mike’s precum. “Now you know what an Alpha male tastes like bitch”. Something in Tom broke. The sweet taste and the brief feel of Mike’s dick on his lips shredded the last of his identity and will. There was no thoughts, nothing except the silent and irresistible urge to obey. Tom looked up, his vacant eyes pleading with Mike to feed his newfound addiction.

“Are you going to be my bitch for life?” Mike repeated. This time Tom answered without hesitation.

“Yes Sir I am your bitch for life.”

“Suck it, pig” Mike said, and Tom dove for his cock. If that one drop of precum was powerful, it was more so now. Tom instinctively knew how to milk it out of Mike’s quickly fattening cock. He felt Mike’s hand on the back of his head, slowly but firmly pushing Tom’s head further into Mike’s crotch. He felt the plump head stretch his throat before popping inside it, cutting off his air. Mike began sliding more and more of his alpha male dick into Tom’s throat. It somehow kept getting bigger, swelling up to over ten inches now. Some part of Tom that was still in there was screaming for air, desperate to push this massive horse dick out of his throat and breathe, but that part of him felt so far away, and his muscles no longer seemed to care about what Tom’s needs or wants were. His hands roamed Mike’s muscular body, worshiping his new god in any way he was allowed to. Mike fucked his throat, pulling out just long enough for Tom to catch his breath before diving back in. Tom continually gagged on the massive dick choking him, but his body just knelt before him and took it. Each time he gagged on the dick his body seemed to submit more and more, and soon it took on a mesmerizing rhythm of its own. “Listen and obey bitch,” Mike said, looking down at his new prize, “My cock goes in, your thoughts go out.” He pulled all the way out and thrust back in fully to accentuate his point. “My cock goes in, your thoughts go out. The more cock you get, the deeper you go. The deeper you go, the more cock you get.” He repeated this for several minutes while slowly assaulting his new victim’s throat with his mesmerizing horse cock. “When you hear a man say the phrase “Heel Pig” to you, you will snap right back to this state. A state where I own and control you, and you are totally helpless and obey me as your God. Because that is what you are.” Tom felt the words raping his mind, soaking into him. He couldn’t fight back, no longer wanted to. The words just rooted in his brain and became his new sense of self. “Fuck I want some pussy. Ok piggy time to fuck. Stand up and bend over the bench.” He withdrew his dick from Tom’s throat. Tom’s body, moving on its own, stood up and positioned himself according to his new Master’s desires.

“Good thing you got it nice and wet bitch,” Mike said before slowly pushing the fat head of his dick into Tom’s virgin hole. Tom felt the pain, but that primal part of him was happy. This was the only acceptable outcome. He had the penis, he made the rules. Mike pounded away at his ass, calling him all kinds of degrading things. His massive cock pistoned all the way in and out of Tom’s ass, filing his body with pain and pleasure simultaneously. After twenty minutes of slot-fucking the last bits of heterosexuality out of his new slave, Tom cried out as cum dribbled pathetically from his dick into his basketball shorts. It was the first time Tom had ever had an orgasm without something touching his dick, but it probably wouldn’t be the last. The feeling of Tom’s hole clamping around his fat cock drove Mike over the edge and with a bellowing roar plunged as deep into Tom’s destroyed hole as he could. Tom felt the huge dick swell and begin pumping shot after shot of hot cum inside of him. Mike pulled out and wiped his dick off on his towel and wrapped it back around him. Tom stayed bent over, hands on the bench, a slight string of drool hanging out of his slack jaw. Tom’s hole was gaping and leaking small amounts of cum onto the tile floor.

“Listen and obey piggy,” Mike said. “When you hear this door close you will slowly start to regain consciousness. You will know and remember what happened, and you will know and remember that you are my Property. You will text the number I give you every morning and await orders on how to properly serve Me. Is that understood?”

“Yes Sir,” Tom droned.

“Good. And whenever you hear a man say “Heel Pig”, you’re going to snap right back into this state of mindless obedience and instinct. Isn’t that right piggy?”

“Yes Sir, I will obey.”

“That’s right bitch. You sure fucking will.”